Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Seeds of doubt  (Read 122 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Seeds of doubt
« on: May 20, 2019, 09:35:12 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Seeds of doubt
Date/Time: 20th May 2019  15:35 Local  13:35 Z

https://app.box.com/s/4ie9nthqzu65f15tas1os1td5nf5a628

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Seeds of doubt
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 12:11:29 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Seeds of doubt

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. As you probably hear, I am in a countryside, it is a beautiful morning, the sun is shining and the birds are singing. I don’t know really what I am going to talk to you about this morning, but at least for a moment or two I would like to share the sound of the countryside with you, I would just like to listen for a moment. The sound that you just heard, that one is a golden oriole, a beautiful bird, from the same families of black birds, but this is different, a wonderful song, a yellow head, a very beautiful bird indeed, but it is very difficult to see, there it is again. Well, I shall continue walking here all over the places, and I just receive the title and that is ‘The seeds of doubt’.

Where do they come from – the seeds of doubt ? Why do we doubt ? Is it because of our lack of faith in something or someone and do we have doubts simply because we have made a judgement one way or the other ? So we doubt whether something is true or not and I know from my own experience that doubt can come from only two places, it can be cerebral or the mind so to speak or from your heart or your feelings. When one receives doubt in their feelings, generally it is an immediate effect and you really feel it in the pit of your stomach and this doubt can hurt . It can come from the fact that you are doubted, your personal integrity is doubted by others and this can hurt your feelings, or as I said previously it can come from your mind.

The seeds of doubt, in fact, are lessen from which you can learn a great deal. The main thing you can learn and to try to understand if you are able to live in the now and not to think about yesterday or speculate about to-morrow, there leaves little time for the seeds of doubt to be sown in you, whether cerebral or heartfelt. As you can hear, I am leaving now the forest area with those wonderful creatures – birds singing, it’s such a joy and I am so fortunate to be able to do this everyday. It is such a pity that so many of you are locked into offices in cities throughout the day. Anyway, I count my blessings because of this.

So, just to repeat, dear brothers and sisters, if you doubt something, try to analyze where the doubt comes from. Is it because you make a judgement, does it come from the mind or does it come from your feelings ? Also, it can be a test of your faith, the faith in yourself. I don’t know if you remember the poem by Rudyard Kipling called ‘IF’, a wonderful poem that says if you can keep your head while all around you are loosing theirs and if you can contraste yourself when all others doubt you and the poem goes on for quite a while and finally saying : ‘you will be a man my son’. It’s a wonderful poem and it speaks to the fact that if you can remain with yourself, knowing yourself, knowing who you are, knowing how you are, irrespective of what other people say or what other people think or what they don’t say or what they don’t think or whatever, that is not important.

If you can remain fully integral with yourself, then it will be very difficult indeed for the seeds of doubt to enter into your being. Just listen to this for a moment (the birds are singing), it is a nightingale. We have many here this time of the year, they are a migratory birds that appear here in spring, at the beginning of this month of May in fact and they have such a repertoir of songs, it’s really wonderful to hear them and this is another one very close by (the listening of birds songs last for a few seconds), they have gone quiet now. Anyway, dear brothers and sisters, it is such a pleasure to be here and to be able to share these things to you. As you know, I have been absent for a couple of weeks for one reason or another which you probably read about yesterday on the forum, but I am here again this morning. It is such a wonderful morning I wanted to share the countryside with you and I hope you don’t mind that.

But the subject given to me has been the seeds of doubt and so I think it is quite a good talk to begin the week and to bear in mind once again to hold on to what you know about yourself, what you know is true and don’t concern yourself about to-morrow or yesterday and don’t concern yourself about what other people may think or what other people say, be true to yourself. As I say, it will be very difficult for the seeds of doubt to enter into your being. So, on this beautiful Monday morning I now leave you and I thank you all for listening and I bid you all a very good day and I hope to talk to you again soon. So I say bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.