Author Topic: My dads (Antonio) health  (Read 11338 times)

Offline Tony Jr

• Antonio Jr
    • View Profile
My dads (Antonio) health
« on: May 21, 2019, 12:15:41 PM »
Hello all forum members.

I want to inform you guys that my father (Antonio, a member of this forum) had a heart attack yesterday.

Luckily he survived and I thank god that he saved his life.

Right now he is fine and he will stay in the hospital for 2 days.

He will be back in the forum soon!

Thank you for reading and god bless you all!
''God showed me the way'' - Ayrton Senna

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: My dads (Antonio) health
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 01:05:23 PM »
Tony Jr.., I am so sorry to read of your Dads heart attack.   Having had a few myself i know what it is
is like.  He has been under so much stress for quite some time now and that amount of sustained stress is so very harmful for any of us.  Please let him know  that our prayers and wishes for a complete and speedy recovery are with him and the entire family since it affects all of you so drastically and personally.   Thank you so much for letting us know and please keep us up to date as best you can.  We send our love and concern.        LarryG

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 01:41:04 PM »
I appreciate your service Tony Jr. for letting us know.  I have Michael of Nebadon here to express a spirit of contemplation for the rest of us too:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "We saw it coming son, and you are not alone in worrying how to cope with an invalid father if this attack was severe, as that great restricts activity in any person with what is now an injured heart.  He would have been okay if he just let things run and be, but he is not an easy father at  times or does he work easily in his new job.  We are not in the happy place we often are as Ron just sent off a message to the Contact Commissioners with a post called the "State of Affairs Today."  He knows too much and not enough to recognize that Antonio was made ill by his repeated warning to your dad  to stop taking everything personally.  Spirit is rarely taking actions against persons but in this case Antonio was like a machine that vibrated itself into a heart attack.  It is stress, but also the fact your father has little regard for anything but that he is on the outer edge of divine change.  The problem he sets himself up for is that personalizes heartless delays for the self, your dad in this case.

"We saw the heart attack coming and Ron secretly wished your father to suffer the silence of the lambs in order to cure the fever he always suffers when things do not operate according to expectations.  However, the good news is that he seems to be fine after that ordeal, and we in spirit see him fully recovering, but he should not be allowed to continue as a member here until he is fully sure he cares nothing about what does, or does not, happen about what is reported here on this site.

"This site is recommended not for the faint of hearts, and that is true for those who have weak hearts as your father has managed to force on himself with all of his hand wringing.  Be assured it will work out fine so long as he is lead along a path of tranquility and we suggest you report to him what is happening with what news there is on the talking place called a discussion forum here.

"Ron believes he is a wizzard at heart but a wild boar when it comes to life vicissitudes since he personalizes every bump in the road.  I as your Creator Son can only warn him and all of you that Ron did an amazing assessment to the Commissioners this morning and I just watched as he and his Adjuster put it together.  I fully commend him for producing a document well worth reading for the today accusation things are at a dead standstill again.  that may seems ot but not necessarily true.  We see it well in the Assessment to the Commissioners today."

Michael of Nebadon

MOTHER SPIRIT - "We read Ron's report this morning to the Contact Commission and laud him greatly for taking on the big issue right now.  It is not the book, but the gradually increasing worry in spirit about what to do with a burned out cinder of a planet facing nuclear war again and too much debt to sustain even the United States as a viable capital to use for good on Urantia.  Last year the window closed on the Magisterial Mission probabilities to be presented as we first did so over 15 years ago to Ron and the rest of you.  Now we are closing the window on Contact Commission work if we cannot get Jesus to return as He must but finds so difficult to do in the middle of one crisis after another on Urantia.  The fact that father Antonio has almost perished over these stresses is not a surprise to spirit or to Ron who did not see a heart attack, but maybe a mental break down, and a mental break down could also happen given his nature.  In any case we must depend on the Father to keep things under control on Urantia, and if not, the place will descend into chaos and end itself in one way or another in the not too far distant future.  I am Mother Spirit and we face task after task over issue after issue to deal with while you wait not or forever-- such depends on the Father now."

Mother Spirit

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 02:02:30 PM »
Dear Antonio Jr. 
                               Thank you so much for taking the trouble to inform us of your Dad´s
condition, especially at this time of great concern for you and all the family.

Please say "Hello" to your Dad from me and tell him that now, really Is the time to chill out
and rest, in the full knowledge that we, his forum family are thinking of him and wishing him
a speedy and full recovery.

And the very best to you, Antonio Jr.

Lemuel

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 02:51:25 PM »
Greetings Tony Jr. How good that your dad could overcome that heart attack. Give him my greeting and my wishes for a quick and full recovery. To remember that things happen because they have a "perfect" reason to pass. And two humble counsels: 1. That he must perfect the faith; 2. that works to get more patience, because patience is ALL the strength we need. A hug

Online vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 03:51:15 PM »
Hi Tony:

Much blessings to you and your father, Antonio and your family.  I will pray for his speedy recovery and may he continue to bless us with his postings soon.

Blessings to all,

José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 04:11:04 PM »
Well spoken Mother Spirit! I totally agree!

I am just as concerned with the possibility of another World War as things seem to look so precarious. I wish Antonio well and thank you Tony Jnr for letting us know.  My elderly mother is not so well either as she has dementia and a heart failure and other health problems that she is deteriorating so much over the time, she is in hospital at present and may go home once more but I see she may not go on for much longer given her heart condition that is not pumping enough blood to keep her functioning as it ought. I also have been going through some heartless trials and long for a good laugh anyhow despite it. At times I feel lost, but as Mother Spirit relates so well as to how dire it is getting on the planet I am not surprised. It is rather depressing and gloomy and my Adjuster keeps me at bay to encourage me to stay the course and to shine light wherever I can. The days seems like they are counting down and I know it is such a hopeless picture but can anything good come out of such a place if disaster as our planet is so renown for.

Thank you Ron for staying the "wild boar", you just inspired us all to keep up the temperance and hope for the best. Given the dreadful Planetary report, could it be possible that a planetary evacuation be on the cards instead of the supposed missions(which look like they are facing an ever increasing battle to make any impact)?

Sue/7inOcean

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 05:02:03 PM »
Thank you for letting us know Tony Jr. of your father's current situation and I join with our forum family to send your family light and prayers.
May you seek and find your peace in the light and love of Our Father in Heaven and bask in its soothing balm along with your dear dad and family members.
Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 05:02:51 PM »
Hi Antonio jr, I hope your father has a full recovery. I remember my father had his first heart attack when he was fifty, but he passed away at the age of eighty two.So having a heart attack is not the end of the world, unless you die from it. Domtia.

Offline Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 05:32:56 PM »
Hi Sue, when you mentioned on your post about another world war,my thoughts went to Eric Bogle, an Australian,Scottish singer and writer.You are probably well acquainted with him. He wrote the tune(Green fields of France) which is one of the best antiwar songs of all times.Yes I think the elite are planning to take us to the slaughter one more time.We humans have a short memory when it comes to wars and nationalism blinds us.That is why there is great urgency and I only hope that the celestials will intervene with Jesus as a spearhead and the backing of our Father in Heaven himself. Domtia.

Offline Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 05:49:59 PM »

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 07:24:10 PM »
How could it be otherwise, even for those with a solid mental, when one reads or listens to news that a nuclear war is peeping its ugly head again !! Who can stop this situation, continuing to climb in crescendo if not the FATHER Himself, by ordering the incarnation of the Magisterial Sons and the Second Return of JOSHUA ben JOSEPH, once and for all. In an emergency situation, radical decisions should be taken, the same as a heart attack can be fatal to a patient if not dealing with immediately. Time is running out and Urantia, ‘the great diseased patient’, is in a great need for a cure which must be attend to without delay. As the saying goes in french : ‘aux grands maux, les grands remèdes’, meaning ‘to great illnesses, great remedies’. Sorry if I may sound out of context with this analogy of heart attack, I just want to point out that what has happened to Antonio is a direct consequence of what he has experienced and that we are all subjected to such, befalling us at a time we expect the least. Anyway, as a family here on the forum, we direct our light and prayers to Antonio for a quick recovery. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 09:40:17 PM »
My best wishes is that your Dad Antonio get better soon, and when recovered continue in his quest for Ascension as the rest of us in the forum.

Best regards.
Rene

Offline TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2019, 10:29:12 PM »
Good evening (my time:  Wash DC Area) Tony Jr.  Your message regarding your father, Antonio, was a truly sad one to receive.  But your words saying he managed to survive were doubly heartwarming to read.  I am, myself a cardiac patient and am well aware of the daily anxiety experienced wondering if this day will be the usual uneventful one, or will there  be, lurking around the corner, some problem with heart functioning.....If you might be kind enough to convey my humblest apologies to your father for my not responding to his recent two emails to me, I would be most grateful.  I have felt so poorly for the past two or three weeks that I have written to almost no one about anything......Be assured that Antonio will remain high on my list for prayers.....Our Father will see that things go along according to His plan..... Mountains of blessing upon you and everyone reading this post.......NOTE:  I write in bold print for no reason other than ancient eyes.....Ray Borden  --  TrinitiLuv  --  Washington DC Metro Area  --  21May2019.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:35:05 PM by TrinitiLuv »

Offline Tony Jr

• Antonio Jr
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2019, 01:02:12 PM »
To all the members who wrote in this topic!

Thank you for your support!

It is really apreciated to know that i'm not alone in this situation.

Right now my father is ok and he will leave hospital soon.

For 1 month he cannot do anything hard with his arms because of an injection he had.

God bless you guys!
''God showed me the way'' - Ayrton Senna