Author Topic: Materialization  (Read 347 times)

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Materialization
« on: June 07, 2019, 08:33:19 AM »
Ron, just a quick question..... a couple of months ago you mentioned a possible book you were to write on Materialization... Is this something that you are working on?   It sounds so interesting and definitely would be a monumental revelation that would propel Urantia's scientific community towards a quantum jump in knowledge and understanding...just as would the whole subject of ultamatons.   LarryG

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Materialization
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 01:03:32 PM »
Yes, Larry, thank you /  that book got put back in order to complete The ORIGINS book.  It is nearly seventy percent finished and looks great for a follow up to the Origins book if I live that long.  Materialization:  How does the universe materialize cooper?  Or any element including our atmosphere or our deep oceans?  That is what the book is intended to examine and shows graphically how a ball of interlacing Ultimatons sheathe matter into visible appearance to the long=wave light patterns our brain can call "the visible."  I have the resulting work scattered around my computer and it will take a day or so to bring it together in a good way, but yes it is a book if spirit feels it should be issued too.  right now ORIGINS takes all of our energy.  Thanks for the question.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania