Author Topic: MYSTERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT You Figure Out What It Means  (Read 2479 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
MYSTERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT You Figure Out What It Means
« on: May 26, 2019, 02:15:51 PM »
Things are a bit screwy again.  You tell me what  this means and we both will know:

At 4 am this morning the Chief of Adjusters in Nebadon, woke me up and in a tense voice, reminded me who was boss and that the chain of command was for anyone who worked on behalf of the most important Mission to come to Urantia in 500 years.  That is the history stated to me in Sananda's speech to me.
At 4am this morning I was lying face up on my bed and all my blankets during the night had been thrown to the absolute bottom of the bed.  I wondered why I felt a tad chilly.  Sananda now reminded me  that he was the PERSONALIZED ADJUSTER and was in charge of all Adjusters on Urantia in particular, and was Chief of Adjusters on all inhabited planets in Nebadon, and perhaps in the Federation.

HE asked me  to assign to him that I fully understood who was boss for the coming Missions, and I signed variously to Him what I knew then to be the hierarchy of authority.  I admitted I was unclear as to the Urantia Planetary Government's assignments to the various chiefs but felt sure I knew the personnel if I did not know the final titles to be used.

Finally this:  SANANDA then drilled into me that:

a.  Brand New Dispensation to be declared Memorial Day, New York time zone (now using  that awful daylights savings time device) at SEVEN PM.  That is 11PM in Great Britain and 10PM ZULU or GMT zone.  Thank EDST for screwing up  these conversions.  You who live outside of the United States are much better at this than I am.   Lemuel, Spain where you live is probably midnight your time tomorrow night.  Let yourself know okay 8) 8)

b.  The new DISPENSATION is Dispensation Seven (7)

What is the point I thought later.  Michael explains the 7th is to be the final dispensation ever to be announced for Urantia.  No more dispensations are to be called until Urantia is settled in  Light and Life.  They made it number seven because the last dispensation on any inhabited planet is seven and this made it quire regular since when Light and Life is declared in another five hundred to one thousand years on Urantia, the 7th epochal dispensation is correctly stated and it contains all the instructions necessary  to allow Urantia to prosper under it new orders to clear the Fifth Epochal Revelation off the map, and to supplant the fifth epochal revelation with the sixth epochal revelation.  In about five hundred to six hundred years from now, the seventh epochal revelation will be produced on Urantia with the new Contact Commission to do so, already in place.  Right now you know who is on that Contact Commission which is now an official organ of the Second Advent of Jesus.

c.  The 7th Epochal Dispensation is declared to override all work of the sixth epochal dispensation starting Monday evening at 7PM New York time zone.  This well end the problematic fifth epoch dispensational problems already sorted through and completely reworked in the sixth epochal revelation.  Ron Besser is to distribute the text books starting the week of June 5th unless otherwise restricted by decrees of the Ancients of Days as late as the 25th of May in a message not released to this site upon the request of Michael of Nebadon.

"As Michael of Nebadon, Ron has asked permission to post this much, which I have given, and lament nothing else to be released at this time as we can seriously object to this one if he had not asked permission to tell you this much.  He feels it is in preparation for events shortly that will drive you all indoors over issues he cannot define openly at this time.  You have a day or so to discuss this and it is over for the discussion for quite some  time, as Ron is now under the restrictions of the Master Chief Adjuster of the Federation, and not just of Nebadon.  Thank you, Michael of Nebadon."

UNIVERSAL FATHER SPEAKS; "I see Ron fully recognizes the change to a Federation, and that is super extraordinary because it also means that the Federation of Nebadon into the place now called EXELON, the super Federation of a total of five Local Universes surrounding Nebadon, is now evident even in high Councils, including the Council of Eventual Disputes which Ron knows as the Council of Equilibrium.

"Henceforth, Exelon is nominally a Super Local Universe,, and it is now located in the western continuum of the fast star belt known as Orion.  Nebadon and Urantia no longer rotate around Sagittarius,  New star students view the change as to be so beneficial they are concerned they are no longer needed to compute t he danger signals of tectonic pole shifts on  Urantia in particular.

"This now precludes the reason for announcing these mysterious changes as Ron is convinced it means a change in the outreach of plans for Jesus, and is looking forward to such being declared when Jesus is ready to start the work in earnest.  Hallelujah! says Ron and says Father and says Michael and all in Nebadon, who have worked through a monster of a sea change for Nebadon and all those federated with it.  I say this to Ron in particular:

"You insist on making what news is permissible to this group who cares less and less what is said here. But you do care more and more and insist they listen or pull up stakes and go elsewhere to get the news less well done and fastidiously poorly written and spoken by so called channels and their ilk--  some of which make a pretty penny of it too.  THEREFORE:

"WE are cleansing the idea of Channel off of Urantia altogether!

"Now, one is required to use transmission as taught here or not at all and it will required month and months of re-tuning of minds to do that.  Besides what of it?  Most of you could do it easily but you are bored with the idea before it starts and that is to your everlasting concerns for the mansion world experience for all who now enter the first six mansion worlds are required to learn its technique and be done with channel forever.  K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "We close this surprise announcement so you can learn in a couple of days what else is brewing.  It is a lot and some will be glad and some will be sad.  But watch this place for more to come.  Michael of Nebadon. K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MYSTERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT You Figure Out What It Means
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 04:49:07 PM »
Ron,  I think this is a most wonderful development and it really resonates with me.
To hear that the 7th Dispensation will override the 6th and set us all on course for the age of
Light and Life. Amazing!

Ron, 7:00 pm in York Monday night will be 1:00 am Tuesday here. Thanks for the heads up.

Also very interesting to read that we are to see the end of all channeling on Urantia.

I know there´s a lot more to come.  I await with bated breath!

Lemuel

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 05:28:58 PM »

Thanks for the time correction Lemuel.  This business with day light savings time has got to go too.  I think it is not useful like it used to be when we all used to be an agrarian society.

I cannot give you much more except to say I know a little more but it is not developed well enough yet since people will insist on the published and as usual right now is that the published way is not fully settled.  I think we got a lot of great new information as we now have the name of the Federation, Exelon!
RON

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 05:39:17 PM »
Thanks, Ron,

Yes indeed, exciting news and a big welcome to Exelon and the Federation

Lemuel

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 07:03:20 PM »
This is fantastic news. A big one from the Chief of Adjusters, Sananda, a Personalized Adjuster that has a lot to say with all Adjusters including mine. This, to me, says that this is inclusive to the work of Father and the Paradise Trinity in assisting all Adjusters with their wards. Does this indicate a powerful energy circuit or reflectivity to be installed to enable the receptivity of the Adjuster's work in their ward and for our ability to discern the Spirit of Truth? This will certainly help when the new book is released to uplift our minds in greater understanding of truth to be revealed. It seems to me to be that the work is to go back to the revelatory nature of epochal revelation and allow it for an enlightenment period to do its part in people's mind and for our acclimatisation to the spiritual input of the Father in our lives. For the new dispensation to be announced is a big step, almost like it is the new age of Renaissance. I hope so and may joy abound as it takes it's new place in our wake.

The Greenwich Mean Time for this in my part of the time zone is as follows:

Memorial Day    27/5/19   19.00   GMT -04.00
GMT                   27/5/19   23.00   GMT +00.00
My Local Time  28/5/19   09.00   GMT +10.00(Australia)

I wish to thank Sananda for this. I get that it is time to get back to t/ring and listen well for what is coming, with God's help, I pray I may tune better and listen and type with the ears to hear what the Spirit has to say. Thank you Ron for granting us such an important development, not only for Urantia, but also for the entire Super Local Universe and Federation of EXELON, I am still trying to fathom how this configures with the rest in Orvonton. This must be unprecedented in the history of Super Universe development. Gosh, there seems to be no end to the term  "Super"!!

The only thing that puzzles me is why on Monday is it called "Memorial" Day? What is it in memory of? Is it of all those Dispensations that ran its course and for the significance of a new one to be so placed to supersede all others?  The transfer of the old to new epochal revelation from the FER to the SER appears to be the telling indication of the intention for correction, adjustments and additions to better reflect the developments that is not included in previous Urantia Papers so given. There must be way more to be known, I gather, and way more for us to get attuned to for our own good. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 07:22:16 PM by 7inOcean »

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 07:56:25 PM »
Sue, and members
FYI from excerpt  Wikepedia  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memorial_Day
Memorial Day (or less commonly called Decoration Day) is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering and honoring people who have died while serving in the United States Armed Forces.[1] The holiday is observed on the last Monday of May. Memorial Day was previously observed on May 30 from 1868 to 1971.[2]

Memorial Day is considered the unofficial start of the summer vacation season in the United States,[3] while Labor Day marks its end on the first Monday of September.

Many people visit cemeteries and memorials on Memorial Day, particularly to honor those who died in military service. Many volunteers place an American flag on each grave in national cemeteries.

Two other days celebrate those who serve or have served in the U.S. military: Veterans Day, which celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans;[4] and Armed Forces Day, a minor U.S. remembrance celebrated earlier in May, specifically honoring those currently serving in the U.S. military.

In 2019, Memorial Day falls on May 27, 2019

Here in Canada we celebrate a similar holiday on November 11th as Remembrance Day which you may be more familiar with as a Commonwealth holiday of the same meaning.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 09:44:40 PM »
Thank you Newstarsaphire, I was not aware of this, it sounds so similar to what we do here in Australia, with Anzac Day,  which is a national public holiday to commemorate our fallen soldiers of war that occurs every year on the 25th of April. Now I understand the American one and when it is that they remember and honour those who served. May they be remembered, Lest We Forget. I should have looked at my calendar more closely as it says Memorial Day(U.S.) on 27/5 which it is today my time. I will give it a moments silence at noon today. Thank you for this as I am not familiar with American public holidays.

Many thanks,
Sue/7inOcean

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 10:14:55 PM »
For the last three days, I felt like a wind of change will be blowing soon over Urantia that will keep everyone thinking what in the world is going on. The new dispensation, the Federation of local  universes, the FER to be replaced by the SER, the cancelling of channels, all in one is indeed great news. How all this will come about remains to be seen and digest as we go progressively in the development. I hope the plan of  Light and Life is set once and for all, so hold on here. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 11:28:22 PM »

"Henceforth, Exelon is nominally a Super Local Universe,, and it is now located in the western continuum of the fast star belt known as Orion.  Nebadon and Urantia no longer rotate around Sagittarius,  New star students view the change as to be so beneficial they are concerned they are no longer needed to compute t he danger signals of tectonic pole shifts on  Urantia in particular.
I found this paragraph extremely important for Urantia life if dangers have diminished due to the new rotation map announced by Father.
Thank you Ron for these news.
Rene

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 06:23:51 AM »
My goodness this is indeed a most "mysterious"  announcement and  we all look forward to receiving more detailed information of just what  this new 7th dispensation means to Urantia, especially considering  that the 6th dispensation was not that long ago.  But this is another  prime example of just how "irregular "  Urantia is in her  development and how much, how deeply and often Urantia deviates from all other planets.   No doubt these many deviations do present such a challenge to get  these Missions underway and on the ground at least visibly to  our humanity.

We have, with this announcement, been given the new official name of Exelon  for the newly formed Federation!

I certainly hope to be able to assist and have the honored opportunity to work with the Commission in the distribution of the new SER and however it is decided to best accomplish that.  I recall that when I attended a few of the early Commissioners Meetings in York , Ron, on a few occasions opened up to the floor,  and asked for our views and suggestions on the  many possible creative avenues to pursue and use to get the SER out to the public.  I believe that the failures of the original Urantia Foundation concerning the distribution of the Urantia Book and it's Trust is one of the issues of contention that has caused and contributed to many of  their failures.

We will understand much more as the details of these latest  announcements unfold and are released.

LarryG

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2019, 02:05:30 PM »
Nicely posted Larry.  Rene, I made a mistake and correct it now.  The Super Local Universe of Exelon is truly in the NORTHERN SECTOR OF NEBADON and not the western as you state after me.  It is northern itself inside the norther sector and that is why Urantia is so close to the first outer space zone.  The first outer space zone is the first arena of space to be loaded with new life thanks tot he proscriptions of the Bestowal of Jesus on our planet over two millennia ago.   The appearance of Jesus was ripe for that day, but be assured it had another reason for it that can now be released.  URANTIA is the proposed sphere to become the loci for the first Outer Space region organization.  I do not hear that being rescinded at all, but since it is not known by anyone but you members today, it has not really been spoken to.  Here is Michael to say something about that to all of us:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron knows full well it was a possibility but never spoke to it and that is because it is so far into the future it matters not to all of you either.  Ron put up a weather site over York to help personalize York for the reader, and it is an easy way to see what York is getting weather wise too, and Sue that is the only reason at all.  Google weather pages leave Ron cold but that is fine too as he cares little other than to show you what is going on weather wise as you enjoy your own country's weather too.  The First Outer Space zone is ready for research soon by the original planners to make it habitable.  Those original planners are the Architects of the Master Universe, mainly the Absonite creation of such.  If they insist upon it, they have the full prerogative to start moving in what they want next to URANTIA.  But I do insist that Urantia participate as the staging area for the removal of the false or artificial statements that hold the First Outer Space area as non navigable and now that will be rescinded once Urantia itself start space exploration into those areas in about sixty or seventy years from now. 

"I insist on Urantia becoming that staging area for life to be planted in the First Outer Space zone, and this because Urantia will be ready for Light and Life early on in my belief of just how this REGENCY will seen and appreciated, as the REGENCY ir really the first sign of Supremacy being made manifest on Urantia under the worst possible circumstances at that.  Be assured that the Regency has nothing in it but good will but it will also be seen as harsh and unruly by most who seek power and privilege against all odds of those being the main acts of politicians today.   [Be aware that Ron is working to  transmit under heavy sedation by the Qualified Absolute, and finds it like slogging through deep snow in the effort it takes to move these words forward. He is remiss no more for mistakes but takes every word one word at a time.]

"We now stand down for the Qualified Absolute and take on God the Supreme."

GOD THE SUPREME FOR URANTIA EARS ONLY: "I am God the Supreme, and I take this one on under unusual circumstances this morning.  He is done running the course of human life on Urantia, and as a result is under heavy sedation to behave for a general announcement for here and everywhere on Urantia shortly.

"The Seventh Epochal Dispensation is now open upon all of you.  Ron woke up precisely ten minutes to three am this morning and was tossed over in his bed much to his inelegant surprise.  That was God the Father lifting him up to decree the end to his human life by removing a terrible strain of Leukemia sent to his body to clear his system of all hope of remaining as a student of revelation, and to become a factor in producing revelation to the world known now as number 606 of Satania.  It is no longer 606 of Satania, but number 635 of Orion and that is not final Ron but close enough for now.  The Most Highs of Norlatiadek, resigned their certificates of rule last night precisely at midnight this morning leaded  to all day Monday as you are working through now.  Precisely spoken the Norlatiadek Most Highs resigned their Commission to rule in the nation states of Urantia at 00:009991 of 227 May, 2019, New York daylight savings time on Urantia.  It now stands as the new start date as Urantia belonging to a new Constellation under the hold of new Constellation Fathers who now concede to be called the Constellation of Orion, and it is now official t hank to Ron fully enjoying that designation.  Good, and this.  Be assured that Orion is still commanded by Andromadeus and the senior most Most Highs of Norlatiadek, and they command well as Orion Most Highs under Michael of Nebadon, as done before in Norlatiadek.  We ask the Supreme Most High, Andromadeus to speak shortly to all of you:

"As your God the Supreme, I ask all who follow well at all the fifth epochal revelation to stand down briefly and relent  to the fact that the sixth epochal revelation is ready to be sent across the lands of Urantia, the 635th planet in Orion.  All other Satania inhabited planets are no longer associated with Orion, but remain allocated to Satania still.  That requires a complete reversal of all that was known about the location of Urantia in your old Urantia Book.  Therefore we let it be known. that the Constellation of Norlatiadek still retains rulership over that Satania Planetary System, and that all else having to do with Urantia in that system is now remove from Urantia, including its sister planet Panoptia and the local universe of Nebadon is now Supreme commander of Urantia through the Most Highs of Orion.

"Here is Andromadeus for all of you.  I am God the Supreme and thank Ron for blasting through such hard transmitting to bring this to all of you. God the Supreme."

ANDROMADEUS OF ORION - "Sounds strange does it now?  It does to us as well, as the new Constellation Fathers of Norlatiadek, are well known to me and Norlatiadek remains in excellent hands.  I am truly sorry we have to make transmitting so hard for Ron this morning, but he is under heavy sedation now to move to a less precious take on his life, as he is not mostly morontial in system but appears fully human in flesh and blood.  We worked hard last night to get him to sleep and he succumbed well after twenty minutes of fretting his new mode wondering if he would survive  to greet all when the motion was completed.

"We are in charge of such transitions, and that is fine to all including this transmitter, but he wonders why the Most Highs in charge of system body changes as he is still undergoing and is working even a we speak.  The legs still burn and hurt but not so rigorously as before.  He has to make a side trip to Staples today to get his book bound and that is being sent to publishers later this week and he has the right idea to send via UPS (for you Ron only) and will make amends as he must for Steven to get busy on it as Steven is fairly ill today as a back motion of his heart medicine kicked him hard yesterday and he must rest all day today because of it.

"Now we have preened URANTIA into place as number 635 of Orion.  It is indeed but it now nestles inside a Constellation of erudite planets deemed essential to the livelihood of Nebadon.  Until Ron came along with his own plans for Satania and Urantia, no one knew if it was possible for a human to do what he proposed and receive fully for the most part.  He now heads a fully recognized Contact Commission with all members in good standing, and he realizes much work has to be done there, but those who know him as such are fully placed there and ready to go at the drop of a hat. 

"For that reason, and to all of you, the mansion worlds of Orion are open to those on Urantia now.  But because they are so advance in comparison to  the Satania mansion worlds, most on Urantia, will be diverted to Satania for their Manson World experiences.  Be assured Ron takes up residence on Orion's Mansion Worlds and that is derived briefly for the sake of Ron who questions just what jurisdiction he follows.  His parents are on Satania Mansion Worlds two and three and his friend Gary is on Mansion World four and others on five.  He will meet with them briefly and say ado to  them when the time is appropriate.  He had wishes to join ascension with them but they are now informed he is to be on Orion and they know that Constellation not.  Some of you will go to Orion as you will Larry Gossett.and Sue and Lemuel and Steven goes to Satania to be with Jane for doctor training.

"We close this session briefly and let it all hang up and out before the morontial judges Ron is passed through today and he is delighted to get no arguments but a counter intelligence coup before us to learn he is nearly don already and awaits the dispatch of the declaration of the Seventh Epochal Dispensation to appear this evening.  Good day and best of luck to all.  Andromadeus. K"

Offline bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2019, 04:46:15 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS  EXELON    ETERNELOVE  in  PRIMITIVE CIVILISATION 2019...P' OTCHaMé
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Offline bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2019, 04:47:18 PM »
author=bernadette link=
CONGRATULATIONS  EXELON    ETERNELOVE  in  PRIMITIVE CIVILISATION 2019...P' OTCHaMé

Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Online vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2019, 07:00:07 PM »
To all my forum brothers and sisters:

Joy to the world!!

It’s 7:00pm, May 27, 2019. Welcome 7th Epochal Dispensation.

Blessings to all,

José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2019, 08:28:05 PM »
These are the changes I was feeling so deeply and had no clue what it is all about, but now I do know. There are many things to chew and swallow here, but I will take my time by going over it again and again. One thing already that makes me ponder and is mind-boggling : the change in the Mansion Worlds. One has to undergo a morontial separation with dear ones who have departed for another destination. Perhaps I am going too far and quick in my presumptions, so let us wait and see how all this fit into the image. Anyway, it is indeed a privilege to receive these knowledges beforehand, and thanks to all who have come forward to deliver this message. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.