Author Topic: MYSTERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT You Figure Out What It Means  (Read 1155 times)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: MYSTERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT You Figure Out What It Means
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2019, 03:26:20 PM »
Thanks Ron, Christ Michael, Machiventa, Lanaforge and Abraham for your response.
@  Machiventa Melchizedek, no I didn't serve in the military.  I was suppose to after I graduated high school in May of '66' in Liberty, Texas. I got side track by my father and the Black Movement of that time. I often yearn of a multi-racial brotherhood but moving to Southeast Texas taught me different. The hatred of one race toward another race was a culture shock to me at a young age, it stayed with me after I graduated. I guess that's why it was so easy for me to be side track.  Thank God for TUB.

My question is about the Great Pyramid of Egypt. Knowing you were there 4 thousand years ago. I have no idea how old the pyramids are some say 3,4,5,10 thousand years old.  I'm incline to believe at least 10,000 years or more. I don't believe they use logs to transport those huge stone blocks of over several tons but some other method like light and sound. I've often wondered of the science of light and sound.
Now the Great Pyramid had a shaft built into it that align with  Orion's Belt. Can you enlighten us what the people of that time knew and how it relates to the present?
Speaking of cleansing the idea of Channel off of Urantia altogether! I've spent a few bucks on books that said that there were lifeforms in the Orion Constellation like the Reptilians, Zetas and others I don't remember. YOU SAID   "  Orion never held a living or ascending planet ever, due to its dangerous formation over six trillion Urantia years ago.  But it has no real place in the living idea of mansion worlds except it left behind. not a vacuum, but a lot of gravity bodies we use today to formulate a new Planetary System in which Urantia, plus six other planets from old Satania, will be placed in administratively."       I find it most unusual to have millions of stars in a constellation and not have ascending life one would think at most ten percent would have life as we have learn in TUB.

Let me see if I got this right. I usually depend on Clency to format this out. [thank you Clency for all the times you have]

Exelon:       is the Super Local Universe (Federation ) with Nebadon as its capital and it all gravitate around the Constellation of Orion.

Nebaddon:   is still our Local Universe   Now forgive me for being slow but this is what I still don't understand about the definition of  a constellation. How can a Local Universe be in the confinement of a constellation when a Local Universe is a hundred times larger. I read what you wrote me Ron it s just TUB definition of a constellation, and how you are applying it here.

Orion:           is our new constellation.

Orion?           will our System Mansion Worlds be call Orion also?

One more point  not related.      Will the Archangels still implement their goals of preventing all firearms from firing? Since if hasn't happen yet I'm thinking after the Advent of Christ.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2019, 06:46:04 PM »
I have placed a little graphic at the bottom of this post showing relationships of Urantia to various gravity centers that enforce our style of life on Urantia.  It is not to scale and place objects around to provenience my drawing.  The concept is right but the scale is out of whack.  I show Orion way off the space square but in fact it is not that far from Salvington itself.

Now you are going to have to use more thing of imagination I could not draw here.  Space is layered.  Imagine thousands of flat black sheets of sandpaper.  The Power Directors can attach a lone of force to a planet and sew up through the black sheets of sandpaper to reach a destination instead of going around every thing to get there.

Let us make up a number to the gravity center of Orion.  Let us say it is 75 light years away if we have travel like the arrow shows we have to travel on Urantia to eventually circle around the Orion gravity center at the top of the page  The Power Director can attach a space bypass chord to Urantia and it will now travel with Satania by Sagittarius and then sew through the flat black space squares to Orion and then come back the same way again to its place somewhere in the space area of Satania, and then do it all over again.  I do not have the drawing tools to show that.  The Power Directors can make the Orion gravity center we head for about 16 light years shorter than if se have to go around objects to get there.   The mathematics for this fall into absolute gravitas equation types I explained to White Stone yesterday.  But this is also how angels and Sons of God, and Michael and Margul can travel so fast.  Their forms can fold through space than travel directly around the folds, they can go right through them.  I hope this helps a little.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2019, 03:26:18 AM »
Ron,

I'm struggling to give any response here, as I find the whole idea confusing.

God the Supreme may have said this to try to explain the idea of using the remaining dark gravity bodies left behind when Orion moved away:

"That said, the Orion gravity field has been filled in with millions of other stars that took advantage of  the version of a constellation that has erupted in fire and explosions all its life.  Orion never held a living or ascending planet ever, due to its dangerous formation over six trillion Urantia years ago.  But it has no real place in the living idea of mansion worlds except it left behind. not a vacuum, but a lot of gravity bodies we use today to formulate a new Planetary System in which Urantia, plus six other planets from old Satania, will be placed in administratively.

"Ron correctly understands that it is an administrative move, and not a literal move into new star space and says so quite eloquently.  Just remember that the old Satania system revolves around Sagittarius and not Orion. Th gravity center Urantia and six other planets told here, now will revolve around  them and not Sagittarius.

So, are we told two, entirely different stories, about just an administrative move, as well as a physical move to the old Orion gravity center?

Had you not also stated that no life had been implanted ever in the Orion constellation, because of it's explosive history?  Why then, have mansion worlds been placed there?  Is it not still dangerous living there?

Would I be acting too literally to say, "Sorry. I still don't believe that they would attach a cord to Urantia and drag it for  many light years to a different part of space." ??  Just what would be the reason for this move?  And why must we introduce the different names. . .Exelon? . . . Galium?

I perceive an attempt to move away from using the URANTIA branding, so as to not prompt litigation with the existing FOUNDATION. As a method of choice with cults, making changes to accommodate the current members, or should I say isolate forum members, is a common practice with many groups.

Ron, I sincerely hope you will reconsider leaving the Mesolite stones in the zip-loc bag. I suggest taking the lot of them into your hands and SHAKE them until you feel the energy emitting from them!  They are pretty, yes, but there was INTENTION for the gift that has not been realized!

I believe Michael will have a message for you once they have completed their purpose.

Thank you for not shooting the messenger.

White Stone

And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2019, 10:25:17 AM »
White Stone, your questions are equitable and I understand why you ask them.  Let me attempt to state some one liners about what we have here.  I am not sure they coalesce into one good reasonable explanation.  Remember this too: the means to do this are not material but transcendental and I have no good reason to ever like what I find there at this point as the transcendental contradicts mortal logic seriously.  It does not use Supreme meanings of mathematics either and that is seriously hard on anyone who works out space-time laws.
1 -  The Orion designation is over an old gravity field far beyond the Satania Planetary System.

2 -  It is a Federation Project to build mansion worlds into it.

3  - The old gravity field designated Orion by the Federation is a force field that spawns more debris now than any of the five Local Universe Federation can get rid of.  They decided to make use of it to clean it up since the gravity field crosses into all five borders of these Local Universes now Federated.

4 - Urantia is producing humans as intended by the Life Carriers that are capable of working the first outer space zone.  Six other planets in Satania are doing the same, and their human production where applicable will now train these humans on the specialized training worlds of Orion mansion worlds to obtain trained individuals for work they take up with Deity in the first space zone.

5  - Right now, Satania in the foreseeable future will remain the mansion worlds we go to until the Orion complex is ready to treat those of us who are to receive that outer space level training.

6 -  The above 5 item means that Urantia while designated to be in Orion, will continue to float through space with Satania and its Sagittarius center for ever.  BUT;  mansion world reception is different for Urantia and six other planets too for morontial training.  Not everyone born on Urantia or  these six other planets will go to Orion.  It means that those who have other destinies as people, may still to to Satania for mansion world graduation.

7 -  Someday, into the far future, Urantia will begin to orbit the old gravity field we are calling Orion. How that is done, precisely, is a universe confidentiality.  But read what I told Weydevu. spirit space travelers including planets, can be made to poke through what I call sheets of space, rather than take the circuitous route that a pin ball would do to end up in the out of play pocket in pin ball machines.  Such a ball bounces around all the spikes in the machine as gravity forces it to the end of t he machine where it goes out of play.  Urantia will go out of play, but it gets there I am told through Paradise Force Organizers placing that planet through the sheets of space instead of hitting and moving through every other gravity point on the way to circle Orion.  That is transcendental space travel.  UFO's can do it but they are of such advanced scientific space standing they have the equipment on board to effect such gravitational tricks work/

8 -  Urantia and the six other planets now residing in Satania destined to eventually orbit space gravity bodies in the field now called Orion slightly beyond Salvington, have had their magnetic cores realigned with the Orion space bodies already.  Urantia is attracted to the Orion space location because the white hot molten metal at our core is now a white hot molten metal core still but  it also now contains the ingredients for solar flares to miss it as it gradually over the next few eons, starts to part away from Sagittarius to Orion.  How that affects the star maps from Urantia is totally unexplained to me at all, and you quqite rightly must point out the change will be obvious and why  is that not th4e proof of this change to redraw the star maps from Urantia (as to what stars it observes from Urantia.)

9 = MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS TO HELP OUT HERE: "I never meant this discussion to go this far, but Ron is a natural remover of doubt by insisting t hat if something is true, one will see evidence of it somehow.  I agree and allow this to you White Stone:  Not every justification can be materially explained.  Ron correctly states that this change is through Transcendental presto-digitry, and he is right to align you with the fact it does not use the mathematics of the Supreme and its logic.  Worse yet, Ron has dealt with the Absonite which is a condition within the Transcendental worlds of creation.  You will never understand it unless you allow that God the Ultimate can un-create past sequences.  He has done so to the Bestowal of Christ, and will make the appearance of Jesus soon on Urantia, appear in the records as his first Bestowal instead of his second to place Urantia correctly into the historical record of Paradise.  You just have to understand that mortal logic concerning historical facts can be abridged in Ultimacy, and the Jesus timing is a good example of how that can be done for the sake of Paradise timing expectations.

"Therefore, please understand that for now Urantia will abide the present familiar sky at night, but in the eons to come it will start showing different star streams overhead at night as it truly moves with the six others, to orbit in the gavity focus lanes of what we call Orion today.

"further, recognize that Ron now recognizes that the name Orion is what is left of an old gravity field located in Orion tens of billions and millions of Urantia years ago long before Urantia existed.  We designated it by Federation vote, and that confuses you because what you call Orion today in your night skies has nothing to do with the new Urantia orbit of this feature now beyond Salivation at this point.  Michael."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "I see Ron flutter his eyes over Orion's belt, but that belt is not loner part of the Orion Constellation now so far distant from Nebadon, it is not a feature any more in reality.  That belt was designed by Aristotle in his days of observation and that is how it got into the idea that it is a "belt" and so on.  Orion in the days of Aristotle was already 25 parsecs out of orbit stasis from Nebadon and it has accelerated even faster now probably to meet its doom someday in Superuniverse Five or Six.  We still do not know exactly what is drawing it so quickly and in what final direction it will take. 

"Fully explained, it cannot be.  We use the English language to speak to most on Urantia, as that language is expressive as other languages are not; however, you must understand  there are no transcendental expressions in it and that is the fault of Caligastia who never believed that God the Ultimate would ever progress on Urantia.  However, God the Ultimate already knows this transmitter because of his outstanding way of  transmitting for us.  No one can take this down as he does and we are sure it helps a great deal to learn that he is also weaning it well in spite of bot being able to fully grasp his luck to earn the purple press award from Machiventa Melchizedek for outstanding penmanship for writing a book so well documented up here in spirit, we can support 99 percent of what it says.  That said, when all is said and done, the work of this transmitter is puny compared to the work of indicting  the Urantia Book in the 1930's Christy did for her work as editor of what we sent them."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "The change to orbit Orion some day is projected to finally become apparent to Urantia in about six thousand years.

"The ideals of why it is to occur are not released yet, but the rest of you as well as you White Stone, can contemplate we need a training ground for the next universe age with God the Ultimate, even in spite of the fact that God the Supreme will not factualize for another six to seven billion Urantia years, and that may be too small of a number for what actually is to take place.

"for God the Supreme to factualize, He must take down all of the boundaries that now separate all of the Superuniverses, Local Universes, Major Sectors, Minor Sectors, and so on.  Urantia may not exist when all that comes to fruition, so the idea the Orion might be a future gravity swing point to orbit for Urantia, hardly matters very much today such as time space is now constructed.

"And this:  Ron's idea of space being constructed in sheets of black sandpaper is not far wrong, as there is sands of calcium everywhere, and a deep space travel ship gets scoured down to its metal if stays out there too long.  How he gets these pictures I do not know but each black sheet of space layering on top of others is about six million of your miles deep, and that is such a tine fraction of distance it is hardly measurable , but when one can penetrate those black sheets of space, you save enormous amounts of time to travel that way, and Ron again is correct to say that  the  Transcendental Organizers can and do plan for Urantia to orbit Orion someday this way.  Michael."

POWER DIRECTORS FROM SALVINGTON speaking:
"WE are sure that Ron is connected to the Power Centers on Orvonton too, as they look kindly on his ways of understanding space exploration, as he finally recognizes that space or space layers more precisely, can be penetrated if one knows how to do that.  The Father never intended space to be an obstacle, but in time, space is an obstacle because it takes time to travel from point to point.  We see that NASA plans a long trip to Mars, but it is fraught with disaster if the do not realize that their math is pointless when it comes to delivering space objects to a distant planet.  It could cost the lives of all astronauts by sending them through space not using decisional math to their calculations.  Decisional Math is used to create curves in space even though one might thing it is a straight line.  The trip to Mars would cost you about a trillion dollars a mile if you do not use Decisional Math, and that is because space is curved.  The moon landing in 1969 was slightly off course due to the lack of recognizing that space is made up of octagonal black sheets of space and not rectangles.  Ron did not know that until now.  However, they fit together in giant connected multiple horizontal sheets in order to keep the travel through them smooth.  Each octagonal black sheet is 60 million of your miles deep and about 450 miles long and  they are curved in a gentle surface as smooth as polished granite. Power Director 45971315."
END

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2019, 06:54:52 AM »
« Urantia is producing humans as intended by the Life Carriers that are capable of working the first outer space zone. »

« Right now, Satania in the foreseeable future will remain the mansion worlds we go to until the Orion complex is ready to treat those of us who are to receive that out space level training »

« But mansion world reception is different for Urantia and six other planets too for morontial training. Not everyone born on Urantia or these six other planets will go to Orion. It means that those who have other destinies as people, may still go to Satania for mansion world graduation. »

Sorry for being late to react to the thread, internet connexion problem has been keeping me away most of the time from my computer and I am not already done with it. The explanations about how all the planets gravitate and rotate out there are over my head, so I leave it to those who are well versed in cosmology, as for my part I will keep it simple.

From the above mentions, I deduce that the Orion Mansion Worlds are put on hold for the ‘elites’ – those who have some level of spiritual attainment – who are capable of receiving a training for the Outer Space Zone (OSZ), whereas others will still go to the Satania Mansion Worlds, in contrario to what has been said previously in another post.

Those of us who start with Satania Mansion Worlds up to the Father’s Embrace are called upon to be of service as Finaliters in the OSZ (correct me if I am wrong). Will the candidates from Orion, after their training, have the same embrace from the Father and be considered part of the Finalters Corps ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2019, 08:52:01 AM »
Clency, you and I and we, all--  We must be Finaliters first before we are called to do anything else as perfected human souls.  Otherwise you have it correct as stated well by you.  RON

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2019, 07:33:27 AM »
POWER DIRECTORS FROM SALVINGTON speaking:
"WE are sure that Ron is connected to the Power Centers on Orvonton too, as they look kindly on his ways of understanding space exploration, as he finally recognizes that space or space layers more precisely, can be penetrated if one knows how to do that.  The Father never intended space to be an obstacle, but in time, space is an obstacle because it takes time to travel from point to point.  We see that NASA plans a long trip to Mars, but it is fraught with disaster if the do not realize that their math is pointless when it comes to delivering space objects to a distant planet.  It could cost the lives of all astronauts by sending them through space not using decisional math to their calculations.  Decisional Math is used to create curves in space even though one might thing it is a straight line.  The trip to Mars would cost you about a trillion dollars a mile if you do not use Decisional Math, and that is because space is curved.  The moon landing in 1969 was slightly off course due to the lack of recognizing that space is made up of octagonal black sheets of space and not rectangles.  Ron did not know that until now.  However, they fit together in giant connected multiple horizontal sheets in order to keep the travel through them smooth.  Each octagonal black sheet is 60 million of your miles deep and about 450 miles long and  they are curved in a gentle surface as smooth as polished granite. Power Director 45971315."
END.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bShVdWmHeJ8

Hi Ron,this you tube video might help understand what the Power Directors are talking about.If decisional maths were used it would take about 40 days to reach Mars, check it out,Domtia.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2019, 12:03:06 AM »
Ron,
There is still one thing that is not clear for me.  Are the Orion mansions worlds ready to begin accepting fused individuals now, or is this something that will begin to happen at a later date?  That is, have all of those who have passed since the announcement on May 26th, and are fused,  proceeded to the Orion  mansion worlds?  Must all the individuals that go to these mansion worlds already be fused, or will those who are close to fusing also go there?There must be other fused individuals that we here on the forum are not aware of.
Amethyst
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 12:13:22 AM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2019, 02:32:23 PM »
Hello Amethyst.
Orion is a gravity shell right now.  It is the PROPOSED site of a planetary system to formed from various Local Universes that make up the Nebadon Federation, to train their progeny about working in the first and second OSZ's.
The proposed Orion constellation will have six Planetary Systems in it.  That means each Local Universe in the Federation will have its own set of mansion worlds and planets it proposes to use as a training ground for Ultimacy and Absonite training programs thereon.  I dare not surmise further than that because they have not decided yet how to divvy up responsibilities of each Local Universe to over see or care for each of their own Planetary systems.

This means that right now nothing exists in Origin except gravity.  The Ancients of Days call it no man's land right now because no one any where wishes to move ascension career mortals to such a bleak place as it stands now.

For Nebadon and Urantia itself. a few of us from this sphere may some day attend to the Orion configuration.  Right now, however, it is not even built, and the proposed leaders of the Orion Constellation come the Norlatiadek Constellation, and Andromadeus and the two most Senior Most Highs working with Andromadeus already, are already there planning for where the new architectural worlds are to be placed and so on.
It is does not yet have an openig date, but Andromadeus forecasts it will be a small eternity before it is up and running.  Do not expect, Amethyst or anyone, to be on Orion until Urantia is settled in Light and Life.   RON

THE MOST HIGHS, ANDROMADEUS speaking -  "Amethyst, for the most part you have the understanding it takes to truly conceive of this change as it is meant to be.  Be assured Ron got this well done already and many of you on the list conceive it well.  Be also assured Ron you are working under very tight control as this must be well stated here.

"I am Andromadeus. the Chief Most High on Edentia, no longer.  I am on the controlling sphere already architectural constructed to run the Constellation of Orion.  But it has no contributing Planetary Systems yet.  Urantia is scheduled to orbit our controlling sphere perhaps in one million years of Urantia time, and will never make much sense to humans taking origin on Urantia today.  You all are being informed this is taking place because most of you are the forerunners of a new Planetary Society that must take shape early on, and that it must be in place for use by the current Most Highs of Edentia today.   The Most Highs of Edentia are now known to you Ron entirely and that is also the extraordinary fact that none of them present are Vorondadek Sons any more!  All Most Highs cease being Vorondadek Sons and become of another order revealed in the new Urantia Book soon.   As you say, this is a shock to learn now.  No reasons are given, but the Sonship Order of Vorondadek, is being replaced by an unknown Order from Salvington, which takes the existing Vorondadek Sons and converts them into the new Order for all Constellations in the Federation use this other Order for the Constellations, and Nebadon must change over to them  to just for better communication.  Andromadeus and the senior two Most Highs with him have already undergone the transition into the new Order.

"This places Norlatiadek, as one of the last Constellations to use the Vorondadek Order at all, and for the most part, the Most Highs of Norlatiadek, are already converted over to the new Order.  That name is released in the new Urantia Book still to be delivered to you Ron in a close near future alliance inside your Contact Commission with Jesus, you, and Lanaforge, to help run it for Periodic and Epochal Revelation to come.  You will be available Ron just keep it cool for now.  I am Andromadeus and I am of the Order of Santiago (not) but that is a close spelling when you are finally assured such is true and known by all inhabitants of the current Satania.  Satania will be embarrassed to learn it is being torn down and other Systems will assimilate them in order to rid the universe of the derivative name of Satan which is so distasteful to all. 

"Finally, your trial Ron is over but you cannot feel it yet for some reason of delay on high.  No one ever expected you to last to this point, but we now see you work well under all conditions and you wait us out for good now.  You are destined to work in Orion as are the ones who are already fused on Urantia, and Joi Lin is there in concerns already as she is being trained on mansion world six to take this on too and is so sorry she did not make better contact with you while still on Urantia.  Be assured there are about one dozen more fellow humans who are about to fuse or are in the process of fusion.  That includes Dominick, who is oblivious of his state of affairs all the time.  He will learn better in the near future.  I am Andromadeus and I wish you all a good day!  K. "

MICHAEL OF NEBADON =  I authorized those statements for myself in the near future but that meeting for the end of June ron is off the plate as we see it covering a date of publication of the book for sure but S and S and we are not sure you should use that abbreviation as it is, we think, Simon and Shuster.  Ron gets tired of a spelling marathon over some names too so S and S it is when people understand what it stands for. 

"I am also convinced Ron your birthday this Sunday will be a strange day for the 77th year mark on your old frame.  It still works well but is harnessed by the Most Highs of Orion and even Norlatiadek for work to come for them.  Be assured they are not Lanaforge or others you know but a set of new Orders of Most Highs we reveal in the new Urantia Book which does debut very soon to you too Ron.  You will be able to read it too!  Eyesight is possible again in spite of what is occurring now.

"that said your 77th year this Sunday starts a marathon of work you are hardly prepared for.  It has no publication date stated but S and S looks at it as a fuseable subject and a spectacular publication they will make the most of I am sure.  You see nothing and reasonably so, but Gitz hit pay dirt with a woman in New York who now sees the table of contents and is swooning over the fact the books needs help to get properly published by someone who has the money to put it over.  It will make millions and so will all of you and most of it goes to the Magisterial Foundation as you have decreed.  Folks this book will make history and most of you have no idea why.  It published actual spirit Vaccines that kills the AID?S virus dead and purges the body of the disease when followed properly which Ron has narrated in great detail how to do it.

"Furthermore, right now Ron, typing is a lost labor of love, and that is because we have pulled on help from you, yet you persist in making it work for the most part.  It is not easy to do this with no training and you have plenty of that, bu you lose dexterity due to age and inability to clearly mark the keyboard in your mind filaments.  That changes tomorrow at least and tomorrow you have the pleasure of running if you want to as there is a complete restoring of your physical system then.  Ron says I will believe it when it happens.  I thank you too says Ron but I am still stuck in the mud today.   Good and this:

"I conclude this interview with one short statement.  'We are sure there is nothing left for Ron to do momentarily.  But in the near future it is to ride a wave of criticism over the Origins Book and then to be vindicated by an odd series of events that proves the vaccine treatments for AID?S actually do work and fully.  I am surprised that the Medical Profession has so little license to prevent you becoming the world expert on AIDS of all things as you are better at teaching than at AIDS, but let us see what happens when they finally realize you have it.  Not only that you make it free to the public to work them variously and make sure they own no patent on it.  Be assured they do not dare fight you in a court that will realize you made it freely available and care little for the bottom line of pharmaceutical corporations.  I am Michael and wish you all a good day including Ron. K"

END

Offline Blacklab1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2019, 03:25:04 PM »
I am trying to learn....I wish I could understand 1/100th of what you all are talking about.  Seems you are other worldly.  I have ordeed the Urantia book since reading on computer is hard on my eyes.  I love Jesus ...I love God.  I know we on earth have been deceived foe many many years.  I know we are going thru transition....NeSARA
If anyone can clue me in I would be very great full.
Susan

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2019, 10:59:20 PM »
Hello and greetings Susan:
It is very difficult to follow posts on this form sometimes because we use the language of high revelation from its text called the Urantia Book as you are reading or will read aside from your experience with it on line.

We use the idea of space headquarters for the Chiefs of Spirit in time to live on and direct us on earth.  Salvington is that time space HQ for spirit to earth.

Salvington as a headquarters over us has a high capital sphere over them called Uversa.  Uversa commands all local universes of which we belong to one called Nebadon.

But the chief boss of all even above Uversa, is a huge materialization called Paradise directs everything in space, and time, and out of  time.

The Paradise Deities on Paradise know everything and because they do we call them "existential."  But all other Deity or God as Deity is God, is subordinate to the idea of existential.

It takes years to learn all the vocabulary and most of us already know a lot of it and it can sound like Greek at times as we do not define names when we use them as most of us already know who is what:

Michael of Nebadon is the Creator Son who created Nebadon, the name of His Local Universe, and He is a Time-Space Deity;

Mother Spirit is the Spirit Deity and represents the Infinite Spirit and more in Nebadon, and She is the partner with the Creator Son to do all  the creation in Nebadon, including you and I;

MARGUL - He is a duplicate of the need of the Paradise Trinity to make contact with man as the Trinity on Urantia;

RAYSON  - He is Deity too from Paradise but is not existential.  He is the all powerful science project officer to come to Urantia to teach us better science;  He happens to be a Magisterial Son with high duties for all of us on Urantia to learn from very soon;

LANAFORGE - He is a powerful Local Universe Son, not existential, but so powerful now, he can name what work he is charge of on earth, called Urantia. and he often speaks to me to tell me what I should or should not do.  He is very valuable as a director for we humans in the coming divine missions to earth.

Gabriel of Salvington = He is the Chief Administrator for the Local Universe of Nebadon.  His work is to make sure all of us know who is boss and the work they have to get done quickly and well on earth.  I hear Him when his boss, Michael of Nebadon, cannot speak to me directly on matters of importance;

MIDWAYERS = "Beings that look like us and had mortal parents but remained invisible at birth.  they are so valuable the Deities imported 10,000 more of them to work here with us on earth.  I work with them sometimes in full verbal exchanges to get done what they want me to work on;

That should cover the main characters we work with on this forum.  There are many others but I do not mean to rewrite the Urantia Book for you.  Best wishes for your enjoyment and stay on a very busy web site.

Ron Besser