Author Topic: Following Your Bliss on Your Spiritual Journey  (Read 62 times)

Online amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Following Your Bliss on Your Spiritual Journey
« on: June 10, 2019, 12:57:39 AM »
Title:         Following Your Bliss on Your Spiritual Journey
Teacher:   Transmission from the late Joesph Campbell
T/R:            Amethyst
Date:         June, 09, 2019

“I am one who was known on Urantia as Joesph Campbell and I taught literature at Sarah Lawrence College, focusing on comparative mythology and comparative religion.  I now have my new name, but will use the one with which you are more familiar.  I am the one who coined the phrase “Follow Your Bliss.”  Bliss gives you energy.  Your bliss is what gives you a deep sense of joy.  And I said that your bliss is the  “water of eternal life.”

“Your bliss becomes more clearly defined as you traverse the psychic circles and grow more in tune with your Thought Adjuster.  Those who have little to no contact with their Adjusters and are on the lower spectrum of their circle attainment have little bliss.  The more mature souls have bliss that has become clearly defined for them.

“When I was teaching on Urantia, I was very much aware of the importance of following my bliss, but with the added education that I have received on the mansion worlds, I can now see how this bliss is actually the pavement on the road that will define my universe career as my Adjuster and I work ever so much more closely day by day.  

“Amethyst’s bliss has always consisted of three parts.  One, knowing and doing God’s Will, two, finding truth,  and three, she has always placed much of her focus and interest on the spiritual welfare of this planet, which she became aware of as a result of The Urantia Book, and later, this forum.  These passions are now folding into one as her soul grows and she is becoming more aware of her niche in life.  Most of you are here on this forum because it is part of your bliss to help heal Urantia’s problems, although you recognize it will take much more than any one of you could possibly do alone.  But with the help of the celestial beings you have hope that you just might be able to help pull off one of the greatest healings any planet has ever experienced.  This is a possibility in no small part due to the efforts of one Ron Besser.  

“Learn to know yourselves well, and understand where your passions really lie.  This is the first step in becoming a fruitful ascender and contributor to the welfare of all around you, whether while still on Urantia, traversing the mansion worlds, or wherever you may be serving in creation.  As you learn to be in step with your angels and Adjuster, this bliss will become your mission for the good of all.  

“There is a direct correlation between your deep passions and the direction you and your Adjuster move together.  Remember one day you will reach a point when there is no identity difference between you and your Adjuster.  As your Urantia Book says, “they are you”, and you will literally become one Being.*

“I heard Amethyst ask for a transmission and I truly wanted to show you that there is a real connection between following your bliss and reaching your spiritual and service potential.  If this transmission experiment proves successful, I hope to repeat it with her and others of you as there is so much I have learned and experienced since leaving the planet that I am just chomping at the bit to share with you.  Sharing and teaching will forever be part of your growing process.

“This is the first time I have ever tried to send a real transmission to those on Urantia, so this is a new experience for me.  I am currently on mansion world seven and ready to soon embark beyond the mansion worlds deeper into the moronitia experience.  I fused with my Adjuster some time ago and really want to convey to all of you that it was my bliss that drew me ever closer to my Adjuster and made the fusion possible sooner than it might otherwise have been.  

“I am very interested in watching the progress of you.  The fact that some of you have fused while still in the flesh is amazing and I wish so much I could have had the opportunity to do so myself.  Cherish this!!!  While we may all have as ascenders certain similarities, those of you who have fused will be given opportunities that seem only possible in your deepest dreams.  So those of you who are seeking fusion, I repeat what I have said many time.  FOLLOW YOUR BLISS, for it is in this bliss that you will find you relationship with your Adjuster blossom like it never has before.

“Amethyst is moving along swiftly with this transmission after such a long dry spell. But I am going to end this now as I want to make sure that each of you understands clearly and simply what I am telling you.  She called out last night with passion for a transmission, and my angels just looked at me with a look that said go for it Joesph and see what happens.  So this morning upon waking up from a very deep and well needed sleep, she heard the sentence ‘Follow your bliss’, and she knew immediately who the transmission would be from as she had known a little about me and my life on Urantia.  

“Now, I add another short sentence for your consideration and that is :STAY THE COURSE.  You all know that time here is much different than you experience it there.  I know some of you are experiencing fatigue due to what seems to be a never-ending wait, but I assure you that if you follow your bliss, and stay the course, you will never, ever regret it!

“I am the one who was known as Joesph Campbell on Urantia and I bid you a very good day. for now.”

*110:7.4
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Following Your Bliss on Your Spiritual Journey
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 01:38:54 AM »
Wow! Now that's one heck of a good transmission! I enjoyed that very much, thank you Joseph and Amethyst and her amazing angels and Adjuster. Now all I need to do is follow my bliss! Love it!

Sue/7inOcean

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 08:49:44 AM »
When I first started my college secondary education in the 1960’s, the teacher in french language who was also a poet – he has written some poetries during his spare times – always told us, students : « Follow your dreams and never let anyone steals them ». He was very convincing and sincere, but he had never been able to transmit to the classroom how to define our dreams and to stick to it. My dream was to be a painter, I like paintings and even now I continue to make some drawings for relaxation when I feel bitterness. There is a gap that is difficult to fill-up between a dream one holds dearly and its concretisation. A transmission I received recently from the 11.11 Group says it all, here it is :

Alabama, Us of A, April 15, 2013.
Teacher: Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “About your Dreams.”
Message received by Oscar.

Thought Adjuster: “In a world like this it is not possible for all the dreams of a human being to come true. Many want to do things with their lives and achieve things in the time they spend on this world, but there often is a big difference between expectations and reality. This is not fatalistic pessimism. The fact is that many strange ideas find a place in human minds and become like unwelcome guests who, once they have made themselves at home, refuse to leave.

“Many of the materialistic dreams of mortal life will never come true. Many of the things folks want to accomplish during this life they will not be able to achieve. But the fact is that many of the things you have become accustomed to desire – the things that society has told you you need – will not add any real value to your lives. Many of the things on which you spend so much time longing for and that sadden you because you have not achieved them, will not really make you happier.

“A human being who wishes to live a life conducive to wisdom and filled with true satisfaction must learn very soon to seek within him or herself the source of true accomplishment and the ideals of eternal value which will inspire the decisions and actions that promote true and lasting happiness; one that is independent of external circumstances. Those who place their trust and base their happiness on the things of this world are forever at the mercy of the ups and downs of chance. Those who place their hearts in the Eternal, experience the Peace and stability that is one of the fruits of spiritual progress.

“But even when your wishes and projects are inspired by the Divinity within your being, in a world as confused as yours it is possible that the goodness you try to express in your reality will not come to manifest in a satisfactory manner. However, when you live with the desire to know and do the Father’s Will, you can always look back and understand beyond doubt that you did your best and you really lived an intense life, full of meaning and with plenty of lessons learned. That is all that is required of a creature during its mortal transit. All the unfinished projects and undertakings of spiritual value you start here can be completed to your full satisfaction throughout eternity.”

Transtaled from Spanish by Silvia Adriana Cohane.

I know now what is best, not only for me, but also to all, what kind of dream we must hold to. Thank you Amethyst for this transmission from Joseph Campbell, I have heard about him before, but never interested to know his work. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 04:24:39 PM »
Thank you dear Amethyst for asking for this transmission and thank you Mr. Joseph Campbell for answering.

Such a concept is so interesting to me.  In a phone conversation just last night, with someone I dearly love, I was asked a question that was so strange to me that I can only remember thinking 'I don't know if I have ever asked myself that?'  It also reminded me of a question that was posed to me many years ago that hit me with the effect of a bucket of cold water, and all they had said was "what about what you want?"

I didn't know how to answer that question then and I feel such a connection to the suggestion to "Find Your Bliss" that I'm honestly fighting back the tears right now.  This is a timely reminder to us all perhaps to continue to seek our "authentic self".  Habitually I am sure many of you are like me in that our list of priorities could be categorized by 'what must I do', 'what is expected of me', 'what am I responsible for', etc.  I have become fairly aware of who I want to be and how I desire to act/react, but "Finding and Following Your Bliss" is a bit of a shocking concept to me.  I am not sure if I've given up on that or just haven't afforded the concept the consideration it deserves.  It is an enticing subject that certainly has my curiosity.

Thank you again Amethyst and Mr. Joseph Campbell for raising my awareness.
Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.