Author Topic: 13 June Contact Commssion Mtg excerpt 17 mins  (Read 151 times)

TrinitiLuv, GaryP, Pliktarious and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
13 June Contact Commssion Mtg excerpt 17 mins
« on: June 13, 2019, 10:49:10 PM »
The Contact Commission meeting tape excerpt continues as a concern over the financial statements made by Serara to the Commission this evening.  The excerpt takes 17 minutes to run and just click on the title of the tape at the end of this text window below to open your audio software to listen.  Thank you,
Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: 13 June Contact Commssion Mtg excerpt 17 mins
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 12:35:10 AM »
Ron--
I'm hoping you will elaborate on the statement MICHAEL OF NEBADON made regarding our leaving Urantia to go to a constellation in Avalon for training in the OSLs.  Who are those that will be trained there?  Will it be a certain kind of ascender, a fused mortal, or some other criteria?  Will those who go there be able to communicate at all with loved ones on the Satania mansion worlds? Will this change begin right away?  So little was said about this on the recording that it is not clear to me what this means.
Thanks,
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 12:49:39 AM »
@Amethyst, some time ago I received a transmission about the Urantia Corp of Adjuster Fused Mortals that will go onto training for the OSL's. During a transmission with Sue Wiley some weeks ago, LANAFORGE explained that our work together requires the ingredients that the fused ones on Urantia have and must refine during training. Much of our training requires tremendous trust in each other as we work together in unchartered territory. This is the only morsel of information I have been given. Mother Nebadonia often reminds me to let the growing happen naturally as I tend to be too big for my boots all the time 😁. Wendy

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 12:56:00 AM »
Just before listening to the tape recording, I was reading an article from CNSNEWS.com stating that ‘‘ for the first time in the history of the United States, the federal government has spent more than $3 trillion in the first eight months of the fiscal year……..the deficit hits $738 billion.’’ This is indeed very scary, but thank you Lord SERARA for advising us to spend our money wisely. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 06:44:27 AM »
Amethyst, thank you for raising this mansion world issue in the constellation in Avalon. As I hear it, and may I add, I do not wish to make assumptions, as I quizzed this too in my mind, yet I get the drift from my Adjuster, to query it as to whether the newly formed Orion is adjacent or alongside or within the confounds of Avalon as it may be adjacent in all four boundaries of the five Local Universes of Excelon. So, in that perspective, I take a lot of what is conveyed overall in the tape given to the List so far given. Let's see it as an overarching portrayal of some dire warnings for us to realise that is approaching. The first one is about our "moribund" attitudes in our efforts for enthusiastic discussion on the Forum. The second one is mostly to do with the financial problems emerging and we will see some recession looming soon, yet the idea of returning to the gold standard is a sure sign of securing stability in the face of world wide pessimism. The third one discussed, is the looming population decimation and finally the Avalon mansion world training grounds for those earmarked from Urantia to be forwarded for preparatory training for OSZ experience and work. That is a high order and has a lot to do with understanding God the Ultimate. I see this in some far future time yet to be commissioned, and it seems the Missions on Urantia and out there in Excelon have a twofold purpose. I am thinking on so many levels here as to the snippets of intel given through Michael, Serara and Lanaforge. A lot is unfolding very soon. If a third of the population is decimated, it remains to be seen how many of us can survive what is coming. At least it is nice to know there is a future path mapped out for us to pursue. Either way, the challenges are there and ever in our ability to assimilate as we grow accustomed to so many decisions on the go. I do this daily in my workplace. It is an ever constant changing dynamic and I am constantly aware of the demands that is placed to meet in a timely manner.

In speaking of the mansion world transition on Satania, I am sure we will all get to go there and see our loved ones before we do move on to our designated training spheres. Some time ago, I had a moment, wherein, I am cognisant of the fact that my own earthly Father has moved on in the mansion worlds and is one proud father that he heard of my own progress so far while I am still on Urantia in the flesh. I sense he is happy, proud, elated and very much encouraging me to press onwards to the goal of service in the Lord. I know he is ok and is being taken good care of in all that the mansion worlds offer. I am just as reassured that Michael and Mother Spirit have taken the necessary care of all those who have died in the flesh on Urantia and are sifting through all of these deceased ones with due regard. Now, with the coming population decimation, the numbers will swell significantly up there and the work will increase in dealing with those who are moved on. Meanwhile, whoever manages to survive and remain upon planet earth, the work here is quite a path ahead in so many ways in what is left after the earth attacks that, they result in some transformed environments to deal with in a different manner than what was.  Given all of this in mind, the tape recording is truly a wake up call for us all to sit up and take notice of some sound advice. I took it as a sobering OMG announcement that surly the trumpets should have been blowing loud and clear in our mind as we listen to Ron transmitting our most important administrators that have cared to let us in on some shocking truths to bear. Thank you Ron for this well spoken piece that really made me gasp because this is all coming into focus for me to see a multifaceted planning that is carefully laid before us to absorb.

Thank you Michael of Nebadon, Serara and Lanaforge for caring to tell us what we need to know well in advance, so we can be well advised, prepared and warned for the problems that lie ahead soon. I wish all the best for the "Regency" to take effect and for the gold standard to stand the grounds for which it is to accomplish. May our thoughts and prayers be with you all and with the Contact Commissioners in their work.

Ron, I am seeing that the mention of Avalon in the mansion world training is a sort of a statement to say the four other Local Universes are tied in to work collaboratively in helping Michael of Nebadon in the the many challenges he faces with the ongoing Urantia ascenders who are requiring so many more teachers to train and to facilitate up there and down here upon Urantia. With the massive population dispersion, it requires forward planning, training grounds and trainers to aid ascenders in their appropriate level of progression. Could this be the reason for such touch, into and with, Avalon and also with the other adjacent LU's in the Federation of Excelon? It is almost as if to say the excitement is tantamount in the making of our ascension careers, and it is quite palpable in the background of what is building. Call it the term "Under Construction" for YOU the ASCENDERS FROM URANTIA! In other words, the bus does not stop here, there is a transit station to get to after we are done with this one here. Am I correct to think this way dear Ron?

In any case, I leave it there as my thoughts run in so fluid. So good to hear your lovely voice Ron and thank you Steven for such a good introduction. Best of luck for you guys for what is given for you to be about. I remain, as always as Father Michael kindly notices, putting in my efforts here on the forum. It is the one place that matters when the Gods have given so much for us to be ready and willing with them and with our Father who loves us so much. Thank you Father Michael and Mother Spirit for caring in this way with us your "little mites" on Urantia.

As an afterthought, it occurred to me, what is going to wipe out so much of the population, is it the earth attacks? Is the plate tectonic-ism still to occur as was preached in previous transmissions in the past?  And is it also to do with those dreaded diseases and viruses, such as AIDS that can be so deadly, if it goes unhindered? It makes me wonder if the Origins book will get out in time before it is too late, would this also be of grave concern too? If I have not thought of it, could there be more said further on this population decimation as was further hinted in the recording? This all comes back to what Monjoronson has given in his Sustainability and Planetary Management Paper with Daniel Raphael, is this also so real now for us to be prepared for in any event soon or are there some modified changes to this we are not privy to at this time? Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 02:53:00 PM »
Sue and all who have responded so far here.  Let me review once again that ev4ery day there is new revelation, and Michael cut our meeting tape off last night in order to vice even more new revelation I asked not to be the one to explain because it is very difficult to imagine in the abstract and say nothing more here.

First, everyone, regardless that we as ascenders may be chosen to train in Orion after leaving the flesh on Urantia, Orion has to be built out with classrooms and domiciles.  It has not been started yet in the department.

Second, the new Orion build out straddles all of the Local Universes in our Federation.  Nebadon is surrounded by eight Local Universes.  Four of the are contiguous with our longest property line or sides to form the Federation.  The Father would not approve the other four to come into the Excelon (federated) construction.  Nebadon happens to sit in the middle of these four other Local Universes and as such Salvington is the capital of Excelon.

Third, Orion has its capital in Avalon.   Avalon sits about sixteen thousand light years away from Salvington, and believer it or not, that is a short distance in space mileage to account for.  But the capital of the constellation Orion is in Avalon and parts of the star stream do touch the all other LU's. 

Fourth, Michael has given me a population number of the number who are available on Urantia itself.  Repeat this number for Urantia only to be trainee in Orion for work with absonity.  That number TODAY if 43,500,000 persons out of 9.6 billion living human beings on Urantia now.  43.500,000 is so small it is not even one percent of an earth population designed to be a stepping off planet to serve God the Ultimate.  And it is 9.6 billion people on the planet right now from our census takers to assure you your population counters on many web sites are now so far off they must be taken down and the logorhythms recalculated as to the base rate of population growth on earth is not a multiplier of 0.4325 but a multiplier of 0.5131.  Use this number and you have it updated properly.

43,500,000 humans on Urantia today will be reserved for teaching on Orion when they die and the Constellation is ready with finished classroom and the rest.  Until it is ready, people lie Sue and Ron and some of you others here, will go to Satania and join with others from the Satania worlds who have humans who are ready to understand the basics about Absonity.

HOWEVER: while you train as an Ascender in Absonity you must first become a Finaliter.  That requires after Orion for most of you, that you graduate as a first time spirit in the Minor Sector to learn universe construction.  We are amused that Ron has the basics already and you need to pick his brains about it as he has no opportunity to speak to it all by himself,  It is in the Minor Sector of Splandon that the neighboring Local Universes send their start students to as well.  That name is in your Urantia Book.

Then each of you must do all TEN of the MAJOR SECTORS, before bing admitted to Uversa, and UVERSA is your finishing school before you enter Havona for individualized training.

Sue, Ron, Clency, Lemuel, Gitz, but not Wendy or Amethyst, will be trained in Havona by the group you know as Those Without Name and Number.  It is this group from Urantia, which contain the seeds of evolution toward the higher spheres of Paradise beyond the reach of present revelation on Urantia or, for that matter, in most of Nebadon.  Wendy and Amethyst will enter training in Havona, we believe, under the guidance of those High in Authority.  They are the ones who set the tone of revelation on material worlds like Urantia.  Ron works with several of them when he is doing Periodic Revelation such as his book on ORIGINS has become.  This:

Clency, you need to fuse on Urantia and you can do it but your puddle your worries so greatly you put it off.  Ron is also aware of Dominick Ohrbeck being very close to fusion, but he too fills himself up with constant worry and that keeps pushing him off the beam an Adjuster needs to ascertain the fusability of his mind at this point.  He has a great mind and Ron sees it but he fails to be really interested and so it goes.  Dominick and Clency, if you break through and fuse as Ron has, your destiny is over before you can choose it yourself, as the Father has decreed that those who do it on Urantia, in spite of living with such difficulties on that planet, you are destined for glory in unrevealed ways and you look all forward to such a destiny, as those destines are out of the space-time continuum and into the Absonite spheres of glory elsewhere. 

Dominick, you have many outstanding qualities, but you are failing to pick up the pieces of the things to get busy with, and one of those is to provide your sister some hope of curing her Lupus.  You were given instructions months ago and are afraid of reprisals from her doctor to talk about it  with him.  He needs convinced but he is not against trialing it.  ORIGINS book has a better description in it than you have so wait for the book for her to read or you to read on how to approach Lupus for that adventure of curing.

Also, Dominick, you are not failing anything.  Know that.  But you are slowing down due to a move you are making and your fear that Ron is looking askance at you over S.  He is not but he still warns you S. is not to be approached.  There is a menace in it you do not know about and we stand with Ron over the issue with S.  You also are sure that individual is correctly done with you, but not so.  Be aware there are dangers involved and the need to stand strong in dismissal is essential. 

Clency, you hold dear several around you that dismiss you.  You are close to fusion, and you need peace and quiet. Let them not bother you and find places to be at peace without dealing with their natter all the time.  You are highly regarded by Ron who thinks you should be a Commissioner, but you are insisting in staying in your own country and he is aware of that too.  Nonetheless you carry the genes and the strength of character to fuse and work with Ron over important matters too. 

Wendy, stay close to your base now.  You are fused, but it might be rescinded if you fail to become better attuned to this work.  Your mind is all fuzzy and your heart broken over issues too close to you to say much to anyone else.  Let it be known it matters not anymore and all is peaceful in the other camp.  Let it also be known that your partner in life is still attempting to figure it out.  Let it lie.  Ron says to me, Abraham, "she is going to say to me, 'what are you  talking about?' and I have to explain it was a dictation without knowing what it is about."  You Wendy are frightful at discussions and need to listen better as you dismiss far too easily things you really need to learn.  Be silent on all matters for now as you are quickly approaching a decision point that has vast repercussions for you too.  Let it lie for now.   "Abraham."

This is Michael, and let us finish a final statement from spirit on Orion.

ORION is a new Constellation that belongs to the FEDERATION, Excelon.  It must be so regarded and not belonging only to Nebadon.  It belongs with Nebadon the Local Universes of Hensalon, Sensalon, Alvoring, and Avalon.  Its capital lies under the jurisdiction of Avalon.  Its headquarter world will be called EXCELON too/  The Most Highs of Excelon are Andromadeus, and the senior two Most High Associates, currently running Norlatiadek.  Norlatiadek is also the headquarters for Satania and two other vast planetary systems not ever revealed to Urantia because they are identical to how Urantia looks and the people on Urantia are designed.  Originally, URANTIA was to be placed in one of two other Planeatry Systems, but Father insisted Urantia be placed in Satania, without knowing a rebellion would sear it so badly, we had to consider getting  rid of it and starting over elsewhere with a similar planetary destiny for whatever took its place.  A person like Ron would have never appeared and he would have appeared on a Midsoniter planet we think, as he would have appeared as he is.  Crazy!

"Finally, Ron is leader without question in all of this as he has worked the hardest to understand what is what and now has been gifted with many things to come for his evaluation later on.  Clency, Dominick, you both are on the cusp of these things too, but you must make the effort by transmitting regularly and without fail  You try so hard Clency.  You do try hard too Dominick, but that is part of your problem and with Ron you have no problem either of you.  Go figure.  No one understands it either. 

"We also understand that Ron cannot reach synchrony with MONJORONSON  at all and that is tremendously important for all of you to know.  It means Monjoronson desires it and so does Ron, but the hold up is Father, as Father wishes Ron to  take on the new Urantia Book shortly and must aver to SERARA on that issue alone, and Monjoronson is to second it with his Deity ramifications with the Second Referendum of Jesus on Urantia.  Until this understanding is fully understood, Ron's pain and eye problems cannot be solved any further.  Be assured this will be worked out, but these problems with Ron are brand new to us on Salvington, and MONJORONSON is depraved ennough to learn He is not happy with this turn of affairs.  Synchrony, Ron, is a double indemnity of heart between Deity and yourself and you have it for MONJORONSON and he for you but Father intervenes so SERARA can take that honor for a long time.  In any case these Magisterial Missions are fully declared valid and are in process already, it is just that none of you can see or hear it yet.

"Losses financially will soon accrue to stock holders everywhere when a panic hits shortly.  Clency it is a favorite area you like to work with, but you have not been served well by some of your friends whom Ron considers saturated with conspiracy theories just not  true.  You believe them but they are totally insecure in their knowledge and must be let down gently they have any insight at all.  Be aware that MONJORONSON is quite the financial expert too, and that He is ready to speak clearly to all of you either through Ron, or by incarnation, whichever he is advised to do best.  He is truly looking at incarnation too Ron and you decided that and how?  [Monjoronson, this is Ron, as best I can tell you, I look inside at a back channel in my brain that sometimes indicate how something will go.  I have no way of knowing how, but I trust completely in it as a fore bearer of near future truth.  It is not always there but often enough  dare reference it.]
MONJORONSON speaking; "You Ron have the gift of God that is so essential to our work I do wonder why synchrony is not granted.  Father says you are not the one MONJORONSON to wear Ron out, but SERARA, will do that as Ron is capable of a lot of parlor tricks too when he is fully released before the public to teach and he will not do it in the Senate but once and that is enough to get Diane Finestine ready to be the might shield she can be for America.

"In any case, this is FATHER, and we cure all of you of sitting around speculating over what is to happen for Urantia, and that it is found on special orders of Mine that insists he be preserved at all costs if only to show how redemption works if you ask for redemption.  Ron constantly asks for redemption and so do I of Michael of Nebadon.  He is ready to serve Michael and you must stop flunking everything he does.  How he got ORIGINS out in spite of your pandering elsewhere I do not know, but he did and it is splendid work as is and Trent might ask but Ron has my voice well enough to know the full answer is NO.  We stand united sith Ron that it must go as written. 

"I am FATHER, and as such, I insist on being held to the account of the seriousness of all that is to happen on Urantia.  It is about to be hit so hard with disaster of a financial kind, that no one will can control the repercussions to the US Dollar. or the British Sterling currencies and both will take it hard and the Pound might collapse momentarily and the US must rescue it but I doubt this current administration knows how to do that.  Treasury Secretary Steven Terner Mnuchin is not capable of action but mostly only thought.  He will likely be the one asked to turn on the gold backing mechanism we insist upon as we will not stand by and let the cancer of severe doubt of the value of the US Dollar collapse.  We bring this to your attention now so many of you can preserve your investments, for otherwise, you lose big time as there is no redemption down the road for large corporations like DuPont, or United Technologies or Google or Microsoft, to be able to withstand a run on ALL currencies starting with the British Pound Sterling, in all probability and ending with a severe attack on Yuan and the US Dollar as well.  is severe depression will hit momentarily.  It is gathering strength in Asia in South Korea and even in North Korea over issues they fail to recognize as precipitating a severe financial close out of  their fderalist system of tax upon tax upon tax.

"Furthermore, [and this is SERARA speaking now] "we feel that the United States will buffer the worst by throwing its gold reserves into the pot with the United Kingdom as Mnuchin is fully anglicized to a T.  He is ready to send GB a full stamp of approval to leave the EU without fear as he insists GB stand tall with the United States and is moving shore the Pound up even as we speak this morning.

"Iran is trouble again and this time it might get a shot to the head they take seriously as the United States will not tolerate Russia or any other country moving in to shore up the defenses of Iran without repercussions.  Putin trusts his intuition and stays out of it and so does China and so does Taiwan.  Taiwan and China could be near war shortly when the US moves in to strengthen Taiwan's military preparedness and that is yours to know and theirs to fight over later.  Right now the problem is a looming financial crisis and you Clency caught it right for when we speak to the Commissioners about these things they are looming up quickly to overwhelm the United States and the rest of the world to destroy capitalism as you know it today. That is how serious the crisis will be until control is reestablished in markets as well.  Speculators will be ruined and the idea of a currency speculator will end when we monetize Urantia on a gold system for the US Dollar, the most potent currency Urantia has ever seen to use and use well.

"I am SERARA, and you ron are already in synchrony with me and I will have to take my shot with your immune system to build it so strong nothing affects your ability to work with AIDS and Cholera and Dengue and so on.  I am MONJORONSON, and I add my strength to these words for all of you to read:

"The coming financial crisis is truly a purging of banks and reserves and of printing presses everywhere.  They are useless in the coming era and you Ron will be operational shortly pain or not to provide a secure bank in that area , because Citizens made light of your letter but now looks at it wisely as a warning that things are going to change quickly if forced to do so.  You made it clear to its President that change is inevitable and he takes you seriously but does not know how to place you in the world of wisdom at all.  You made it clear and left without a trace and his is most curious about your position is society.  He sees it as raw class data but is unsure how you know what you know.  he is also a good banker and withdraws nothing from you if it appears that he learns to know you as the fine fellow. Citizens Bank will persevere we think but most of the others, including the local DROVERS will likely not and there goes B an B down  the drain as you know your remaining family members.  They catch you well soon and likewise but she will never believe you until ORIGINS hits the newsstands.  Then it is fawn fawn fawn. [Ron laughing]

"I am SERENA, and I am Chief of Staff for MONJORONSON AND SERENA and they are working hard not to spill the beans to all of you.  The truth of the matter is that Ron is about to work with all of us in true harmony as he is easily done with these matters so well we wonder how it happened too.  Ron is a natural spirit being and loves the work we do as well as how to materialize the results on Urantia.  He has fought every bear in the book.  He has brought everyone to a full stop with their mischief and now is ready to proclaim a new office for all of this shortly if he can get Machiventa Melchizedek to move the money into the accounts he has provided to do this work.  Be assured Ron you have it all taken care of except for your problems and they will be solved soon when MONJORONSON swears off easy work for the hard work of synchronizing with you too, and that will be achieved with Father's help and no other as this was not supposed to be a love fest.  Be assured that the trial this has taken has been well worthwhile, for it has taught all of us there is room for human services if we can move with them.  So far, only Ron has shown the verve to do that but he attempts others to do it and the Commissioners are so close to being able to do it soon, we have no problem with either of them aither.

"We are SERARA and MONJORONSON together saying good day and that a new dawn comes on Urantia if not for the financial crisis alone bringing us out visibly to save Urantia from destitution. We depart briefly.  Thank you Ron! [[Ron: Thank you back MONJORONSON AND SERARA AND SERENA AND ALL].

END

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 03:28:15 PM »
Transcription of      13Jun2019 Contact Commission Mtg 17mins.mp3

Steven Gitz:  Today is June 13, 2019, we are recording our weekly Thursday evening teleconference at 9:30 pm, between the 3 Contact Commissioners, Ron Besser, Dominick Ohrbeck and Steven Gitz, who are all present.  And now I yield to Ronald L Besser in York, Pennsylvania to introduce a speaker of his choice, or their choice, thank you.

Ron Besser:  Thank you Steven,  I am now transmitting Michael of Nebadon.

MICHAEL of Nebadon,
Greetings to the list!  I am proposing that the list become moribund, even more so, and that Ron stop worrying about responses on the list as the list is not officiating any more it is merely passing through, reading and then shrugging…it has ceased to be an area that we can use for any descent feedback whatsoever.  Susan provides it, Clency provides it, once in a while Lemuel, once in a while Larry Gossett; and yes a few of you others do so as well.

We want to discuss this evening the idea that the United States is about to undergo a severe problem of financial concern.  Today the stock markets and the bond markets are acting rather peculiarly, in that the stock market is within 2% of records and that the bond market has an inverted shield curve; that means that the interest rates are so low that is pays more to invest in stocks than it does into bonds.  What is causing it is that the true master of the Federal Reserve is not the President or the Chairman, but the Congress.  The Congress has decreed that they will not pay their bills unless new money is printed to support their favorite laws.  That has got to stop.  The inverted yield curve is an indicator that there is too much money in the system, inflation does not necessarily occur when this happens but it will occur with this run.  You will routinely have 6 to 10% inflation rate, perhaps by the end of the year and certainly into 2020.  The Federal Reserve  has wish to tighten it, the bond market says that if you tighten it you draw down all of the cash reserves that stocks have built and therefore threaten, not the stock market, but the bonds.  Now, with that statement in mind I give you Serara the Magisterial Son who is a monetary expert.

I am SERARA, and Ron you and I have worked on this quite frequently.  The truth of the matter is that Trump has forced an inversion of the bond yields where stocks are more favored than bonds and usually it’s the other way because bonds are guaranteed return if they are AAA Treasury.  But in this case there is a problem because the yield curve now shows us that there is too much money in the banks themselves and no one is borrowing it because of the low rates of return for the banks.  At this rate we think that the United States will enter a severe recession in December of 2019 or certainly by March or April of 2020.  This cuts across the Presidential elections and Trump will try to demagogue the reason for the downturn is the loss of respect for his Presidency, don’t be fooled by it.   Elizabeth Warren is the best qualified so far as policy;  the best man is Joe Biden; the best Republican is not going to show because they dare not challenge Trump.  However, we wish to state that we are not going to allow the United States to enter into a recession as deep as 2008, instead you will enter recession that nearly kills the banks but lets the stock market in place at about 2000 points lower than right now, perhaps 5000 points lower it is impossible to tell exactly.  
Now this, I am SERARA and Ron loves my analysis.  The United States needs to return to the gold standard and if it returns to the gold standard it must now pull in all those troops in all those different countries and restate its military as Apostles to the Regency we will declare in a few short years.  The truth of the matter is that the Apostolic currency is now so poor that the US dollar rests, not on China gold, but on American gold which is plentiful, but they don’t know it.  The United States needs to return to the gold standard and we would pay gold if we did it today at $1,312 an ounce.  We have mentioned before that it should have been paid a year ago at $1,270 an ounce but inflation is ramping up and the bond market is going to tell you don’t buy bonds by stocks, but don’t by stocks because bankruptcy is going to be common because the population is going to decrease.  We warn you watch out for about a 1/3 reduction in population, we will speak to that at another time.  Good day, I am SERARA.

RB:  Thank you SERARA.  MICHAEL ?  Yes this MICHAEL.

MICHAEL of Nebadon:
Yes, this Michael, I am the Creator Son of Nebadon, all other local universes have Creator Sons.  We have five local universes surrounding Nebadon that have joined the Federation.  Nebadon and the four other local universes are now one large local universe called Excelon.  Excelon has established a new constellation now located in Avalon where all those who are to be trained in their ascension career, for work in the Outer Space Level, will return to after natural death here on Urantia and in other local universes.  Hear that, ask your questions for response on the discussion Forum.  I now turn this over to Lanaforge an official of Nebadon who freelances, mostly to keep Ron out of trouble.  

This is LANAFORGE, thank you Michael.  I am Lanaforge and I tell you this, no one is going to get loose from this Magisterial Mission, the Michael Mission or the Second Advent of Jesus, it is going to occur and it will occur shortly and you all need to know that in the middle of it, a financial crisis hits so severe the United States must consider using its gold reserves to keep the dollar as a basic currency for the world.  The sovereign pound sterling will remain a reserve currency as well.     The Chinese Yuan will not ever be a reserve currency because they will attempt to undermine the United States by cashing in the treasuries they own, the bonds.  If they do that the United States can withstand it and will make it clear that no one is going to undermine the United States or its intention to keep the peace.  The Regency will support the United States as peacemaker; we leave it at that for now, I am Lanaforge good day.

This is MICHAEL, Ron, please turn off the tape.

END of transcription.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:15:49 AM »
Newstarsaphire - this is tremendous of you to transcribe this for our Members and Guests, to read this as some are not up to the English language. I applaud this effort to enable the flow of communication to all on the List. I happened to think of doing this but with my poor hearing I seem to miss some of the words Ron spoke and even I am appreciative of this from you dear Sister. Thank you so so much! I say this from all of us on the List! I am just as concerned for the lack of responses here!! Hello, is any one there?! Do you have anything to say!

I love the tape Ron and thank you for such a run on so much given by our wonderful administrators from on High.

Many regards to you Newstarsaphire, Ron and all that have spoken through our amazing Ronald Besser. 

Sue/7inOcean

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Today at 02:18:40 AM »
Thank you Ron for the additional response you have posted above, I am taking this all in after my hectic day's work at the hospital. It is just so good in so many ways!

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: Today at 07:35:37 AM »
Thank you Phyllis for this transcription. I started one also just after listening to the tape recording, but I stumbled over some words and it wasted so much of my intellectual energy that I decided to let it down for a moment and to come back to it later on after a break. I am glad you beat me at the upfront on the finish line. The formating of the text is beautifully done, I love it. I am also of the idea that there are too many important revelations delivered to us these last days, weeks and months, to leave them only to an english audience. Right now, I am making my best to make a compilation, in french version, of all that has been revealed to us and hope to have it ready by next week. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Today at 09:01:20 AM »
Thank you very much newstarsaphire for the translation of the teleconference. On that point of the insistence of making the USA appear like a kingdom that wants peace I want to make some annotations that I have wanted to highlight for a long time because I can not see that Empire of evil, how to act as a good and promulgate peace, but the peace of the graves. I had already made the clarification that when talking about the American Empire, it is understood that it refers to that leadership or that elite that manages the reins of the economy through violence, which is deployed around the world with military bases ready to impose "democracy" through BOMBS. So to speak of economic debacle or recession with explanations that do not understand but technicians to a large extent, and leave without considering the investment made by that empire to impose its doctrine of death, I think it is not fair to the causes of that debacle, when it is common knowledge that a sum is invested that is not possible to calculate for the astronomical, to conspire, corrupt, arm paramilitaries and mercenaries, give coups and change governments at will and convenience, that is only done with the money that should be invested for development, peace and not for war. I am not an expert on anything, but it is enough for me to know what is happening in Venezuela in order to understand how that empire acts and how it has acted through its regime of terror, when more than 200 years ago, a visionary like Simón Bolívar made it clear in his famous statement: "The United States of NorthAmerica seems destined by Providence, to plague the America of misery in the name of Liberty".
I can sense that the Mission of Christ Miguel and the Magisterial Mission will be carried out as planned, so I do not worry about when; however, I want to know how it can be carried out from the same current living center of evil, which implemented the Lucifer Rebellion. I ask for patience with my words if they were full of ignorance: There is no better ground fertilized, than the Ignorance (octavio cervantes pava). Thanks

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: Today at 10:20:59 AM »
Dear Octavio, I understand what you feel when it comes to the domination of one nation over another one using the power of military forces or financial pressures and the suffering that ensues for a whole population. Human history, through many centuries, is full of many testimonies of the same kind and it continues even to-day. If it is not one nation against another, it is one group against another group inside one and same nation that causes civil war and injuries to the inhabitants.

The Lucifer rebellion has long been crushed, but to-day there are still its remnants in every part of Urantia, wherever one is located. Obviously, there must be a cleansing of the planet from top to bottom, it is becoming even more urgent as time goes by, it must start somewhere and this is when the Magisterial Mission comes into play.

The USA has been chosen by Celestials to start the cleansing work for certainly good reasons. You, me or anyone else, is not in a position to challenge this choice, so let it be, but I have the gut feeling that this most powerful country in the world (USA) will be the first on the list before any others to be under fire of the Magisterial Mission, so take it easy and let us see what will be the outcome. Domtia

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Today at 10:51:09 AM »
Dear Clency! You are mistaken about the choice of the United States of America.
Why did Michael of Nebadon choose precisely Urantia for his seventh incarnation? Because it was the most explosive planet because of the Lucifer rebellion. The USA is the most disgusting the most aggressive, unpredictable and most dangerous country on earth. She tries to command everyone and put everyone on her knees. To avoid the destruction of civilization, the Lord decided to defeat evil in the bud. This is my first opinion.
Sincerely, Alexander Prozonov, Samara.

Уважаемый Clency! Вы заблуждаетесь по поводу выбора Соединенных Штатов Америки.
Почему Михаил Небадонский выбрал именно Урантию для своего седьмого воплощения? Потому, что это была самая взрывоопасная планета из-за восстания Люцифера. США – самая отвратительная¸ самая агрессивная, непредсказуемая и самая опасная страна на Земле. Она пытается всеми командовать и всех ставить на колени. Чтобы избежать уничтожение цивилизации, Господь и принял решение победить зло в зародыше. Этоь мое литчное мнение.
С уважение, Александр Prozonov, Samara.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: Today at 12:05:12 PM »
Thanks much Clency, for your temperate wisdom.  And Occerpa, now we see that octavio cervantes pava is the origin of your avatar.  I never suspected where you got the title.  Thanks for the revelation.
Occerpa, there is some very good and holistic reasons to look at the United States and its soil to prepare a visible Magisterial Mission within it.  There are several good reasons, but please note the very thing you complain about is among the most positive of reasons to use the United States as the center piece to begin with.
The Magisterial Son, MONJORONSON - "The United States is the foremost military nation on Urantia.  It can sideswipe anyone into oblivion if it so chose to do that, and Venezuela richly deserves to be sideswiped today, as it has turned a revolution into a dictatorship without precedence in South America.  Venezuela needs cleaned up badly as does Guatemala and Nicaragua and Bolivia, to name a few.  But the military of the United States is not concerned with world domination, as it has world domination without having to use force.  The world loves the United States for the wealth it brings and for the power to push back insurgencies.

"However, the world also needs badly a policeman and the United States does well as a policeman, but the expense is overwhelming, and as such, it carries too much for it to handle now.  Ron points out if case you do not know it, the United States has spent in lush rich money, nearly three trillion dollars for the first six months of this year.  Already, it is over budget by nearly 312 billion dollars, and it will have a budget mismanagement of near 750 billion dollars by the end of 2019.  This is an enormous burden on the United States, and Trump is yelling at the rest of the world, ' WE cannot afford this!'  He has asked the foreign reserve capital, China, to help out and Chine flips the finger at him and his idea to help bring the nation states into better harmony by releasing gold for a changer and stop pressing for gold only from the United States.  That works well if there is cooperation, but he does not know how to get cooperation and the world languishes in debt mounting so fast, it will cease to have functioning nation states in six months after the financial crisis hits the world shortly.

"The US military feeds on high prices and lost equipment beneath the waves of either major ocean.  It has provided nearly sixty trillion dollars in equipment to the rest of the world to fight the evil of Communism, Libertarianism, Socialism, Totalitarianism, and on down the list to Tribalism and Militarism.   Yet it now ranks as under the fifth percentile in education for its people, and the poor are advancing at the rate of 33 million people a year in the country that also feeds a lot of the world, as it has it all in spite of giving it away by the billions of tons of wheat and corn it delivers easily to the rest of the world without any problem to do so.

"To do all that the United States population pays a heavy price.  Taxes are extraordinarily high everywhere.  Ron pays a per capita tax for school maintenance three salaries for three people for a year in Guatemala, and for ten salaries per year for ten people in Bangladesh.  Yet the debt never ceases and we all suffer, including the universe which will depend on the power of its military to provide humanitarian aide for the rest of the world and its jerryrigged system of nation states including most of South America when the time comes.

"Ron does not disagree with Occerpa and his complaints, and stands as an American who feels we owe a debt of gratitude to Great Britain and the EU, for standing up to the hegemony of the United States on lands we keep our military on.  The USA has troops in 132 nation states around the world.  It does not enforce its views but prevents wars and lists itself as ready to negotiate any time to defuse hot spots between other nation states.  It recently GAVE Taiwan sixty million dollars of tanks to defend itself against the aggrandizing nation state of China, to protect itself from the leer of a Chinese President who feels China is entitled to an Empire like the United States maintains for himself.  He is now a Dictator of the most serious variety and the USA has called his bluff and is dangerously close to going to war over the South China Sea,

"I am MONJORONSON, and the United States is the one safe place on Urantia to place a peace loving spirit Mission, but we are seriously concerned the USA will be bombed by North Korea just to prove a point, and then the US retaliates and a full scale nuclear war is on.  For that reason alone, the Magisterial Mission is holding back until we can get the USA and China back together again as trading nations with equitable means to trade with each other.  China indeed has ruled the waves between the two nations, and while it prospers, it charges double to the United States what it charges the rest of the world to ship goods to it.  The USA has called the Chinese bluff rightly but China rather play the victim in this fight and stays out of refunding anything to the USA over trade issues today.

"Let us be fair though:  China is likely to become poor again when the markets in the USA and Canada, and probably Mexico disappear for awhile.  The reason is that Asia has not real potential to grown anymore.  Reasons abound for that but population is a glut on the economy without purchasing power any longer, and as such drains the treasuries of those Asian estates so well, those Asian nation stations have very little left over for development.  Unless Vietnam learns to live within its means, it will fail as a nation state too, and so will Cambodia, and others located there.  No one expects the United States to deal them better than the rest of the world, but once upon a time, the United States looked favorably upon the trade Treaty with Asia, but now sees it as an endless morass of trials with debt and poor or mismanagement of their national economies.  Japan alone carries itself well as does South Korea, and they are nation states that owe the United States grand welcome of troops and care as the Asian continent will become inflamed again with major wars of attrition once the dollar comes under attach and the yuan attempts to take its place by force.  We sincerely doubt China will ever rise about the ashes of despair once it slowly falls under the wave of totalitarianism.  We state this finally:

"the United States is evil at times.  Trump himself is evil at times.  But most people in most countries are evil at times, and the USA has the least of evil Karma to  take care of by all other nation states.  Look at yourself Occerpa for your own grand reward of Karma to your own personal situation and see it multiplied nine billion times as the population on Urantia is nearly 9.4 biilion people who must eat and their waste cleaned up.  Where do you suppose that gets adjudicated for a URANTIA, the Planetary Supreme's name yet, that must administer it for God the Supreme and His benefit?

"The world is to collapse.  China is pushing it there faster than we predicted it would be so pushed to collapse.  Ron alone faces starvation not as he has called all assets in to protect them and so should all of you.

"Let it be a misnomer if it must be that you Occerpa know better than we do that the United States is far from perfect, for that it is, but it still maintains and empire, as you put it, that is the most benevolent since the Roman Empire two millennium ago.  It maintains a military so staggering it costs the universe nearly thirty trillion US dollars to maintain heroic balance on Urantia so it does not collapse into a multilingual nation where South America, wants to break off pieces of the United States for its own empires of destitute populations of their own.  it is a holy hell for the Untied States these days and we will stand there in order to maintain our own subsidies to the rest of the Urantia world on nation states who cannot manage all these people and thoughts of revolutions and insurrections to get what they want immediately.

"The United States harbors nearly sixty trillion dollars of debt owed to it it will never see repaid.  Yet it spends itself silly with aircraft carriers and motorized bombs as missiles to maintain its own order so that it can travel and be itself wherever it gets established for one reason or another.  Japan alone spends nearly eighty billion dollars a year to maintain the appearance of 10,000 US troops on Okinawa, and shows a deficint not in its budget because they do not need to maintain a military that got them into trouble nearly 75 years ago as WWII.

"We conclude that you are very unfair, but also justified in these views Occerpa, for as Ron says, there is plenty of blame to go around, but he also maintains it is a country that yields plenty of profit of other nation states and is bleeding case at the rate of sixty billion dollars every day to the rest of the world to maintain its presence as protecting troops in so many other nation states.  Syria and Russia are huge problems soon, but Russia does have a President that is wise about the extent it can influence other world affairs in the face of presiding United States of America.  We leave it at this for now."

SERARA, THE MAGISTERIAL SON OF RECORD FOR URANTIA - "I am totally at sea as to why you Occerpa are so sour over the American presence even in Guatemala.  If it were not for the presence of a small contingent of American troops in Guatemala. there would be no Guatemala left.  it is benign in extreme and the American presence keeps Guatemala paying its electric light bill as the United States supplies electricity there for nothing.  It also keeps the rest of the country together by seeing to it that food and military protection is provided while the residents of Guatemala flee in the millions to the southern border of the United States.  Ron calls these actions colonization, and that is exactly what it is unless the border with Central America is secured  there will be sixteen million immigrants from Guatemala alone invading the American southwest and that is an improbable consequence to the United States unless it forces many to repatriate to Central America soon.  I doubt the US has the clout with World Trade Association, to bring an end to immigration period by forbidding passports for trucks and buses and ships and planes from these places to American airports and other ports, because if the United States does not stop this flow of immigrants, it will lose the southwestern states to others. 

"In all, consider that the United States has supplied the rest of the world with the ideals of education and higher status as nation states by establishing diplomatic enclaves to these poor nation states and provides emigres pass ports and other means to travel there.  Now the US is glutted with Hispanics to the point some areas of the southwest speak no English!  That is a horror that Trump does not even know and that is dangerous beyond all conception to have that happen in a country that welcome emigrants all the tine until now.  Now Congress cannot see it at all and the American people close their eyes to the endless profussion of languages in its places of business no one can understand without an interpreter.  That is not cosmopolitan nature but dictation nature of over colonization of the American wishes to provide well but is so overwhelmed it cannot do so anymore.

"We as a Magisterial Mission in York, Pa., USA, must do all we can to provide York and its environs protection from the wrath of a poor government commune that runs York City and its environs.  It is too poor to run itself anymore and on top of it, it has a mayor who reasons it is a better city than most any other city and keeps it poor with expenditures on rooves for the poor and house lights for the indolent and computers for their uneducated children.  That will be stopped and it must be stopped soon as Harrisburg, the capital of Pennsylvania, recognizes taxes are out of kilter and so are the educators of that area who think they have an endless money tree with the population there.  They ruin household after household and the world will end it soon.  Nonetheless, this is mostly unimportant to most of you who read it, but it should be stated that Ron, as an example of one who lives in the midst of this, has spend the equivalent of fourteen thousand dollars a year just to maintain the school board in that area with what are truly luxury schools and their tax rate balloons every year thanks to a County Commissioner who believes West York is tardy in its education pursuits and produces budget after budget that kills most of its senior citizens by its ridiculous call for yet another new school.  They will learn shortly that is not possible at all thanks to Monjoronson and Serara and the York Protectorate to be placed there immediately.

"Finally, the United States has lost its preeminence in  the world of political clout.  It no longer washes the grass around its embassies as it used to do around the world, as they were told to stop it by Guatemala and Nicaragua and so on.  It cost too much for t hem to maintain the residence of  the US ambassador and water is already rationed in Nicaragua in many places. Guatemala ends its reign of stupidity shortly though as it has to reform or lose its status as a country!  Already Nicaragua looks upon it as another State inside of it! 

"Therefore, we still maintain that the United States is the only and last choice afforded to us to maintain an outpost of the universe for Magisterial Mission purposes.  Yet, it falls upon one small individual in York to see to all of this for now and he is seriously ill all the time without us to maintain his heartbeat.  it is worth the trouble but we fail so often to make it workable to the point he feels he is alive very much and yet he does well by producing work after work to read and understand the nature of what is coming to Urantia very quickly now.  Urantia cannot afford a York at this rate and York will be reformed greatly but it will fight us at times anyhow and then lose to the power of poverty if we do not see to it ourselves.  That is what looms for the rest of the world too if you do not soon realize the world is already bankrupt and it will collapse like so much rotten paper soon enough.  I am SERARA and I wish you all a good day if not a more sober one.

"Clency, you do so well you need to consider becoming a Commissioner if you can figure out a way to live in these United States.  SERARA."
END

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: Today at 01:22:37 PM »
Thanks Ron for putting the Contact Commission Tape  under your post instead of at the bottom. These library computers can't get it. I couldn't get the June 6 Tape nor the June 13 Tape, until I found it today but thanks to Sue,  Amethyst, Newstarsaphire, Clency and yourself posting and reveling what was in the tape I know whats going on thank you.

Weydevu