Author Topic: The wind of thought that raises the dust of ideas.  (Read 964 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
The wind of thought that raises the dust of ideas.
« on: June 16, 2019, 09:43:29 PM »
The wind of thought that raises the dust of ideas.

This weekend, several thoughts came. Like the idea of putting thoughts as if they were winds and leading to reflection on ideas, I am commenting on some thoughts, little by little.

The messages I'm posting now on the site are personal reflections.

As the evolutionary human being in time and space has common traits in many places, I am putting to the group thoughts and ideas that come into my mind for spiritual commentaries if they see fit or find the subject interesting.

So come on.

=======

- Love and total trust in God.

=======

I initially thought of putting unbreakable faith in God, but love and total trust in God have the same meaning, and it is a simple way of speaking.

I believe that we evolutionary human beings of time and space have multiple needs and God knows our prayers and knows what are the main needs we have.

So, I believe in love and total trust in God.

Whatever happens, regardless of everything, I believe we all have a destiny traced in God, a unique and special destiny for each one.

The love in God, for all the graces reached.

The total trust in God that the paths that are open to our lives serve for our improvement.

Trust in God that the events that take place in our lives, even the unforeseen ones, serve for personal reflection and for strengthening total trust in God.

Yes, when there is some concern we should pray and act in some way, but always with total trust in God.

And when we act in some way, let some time pass, to lower the dust, that is, to wait a little time for there to be calm reflection on the best solution in terms of action we can do.

=======

O vento do pensamento que levanta a poeira das ideias.

Neste final-de-semana, vieram vários pensamentos. Como a ideia de colocar os pensamentos como se fossem ventos e levar a reflexão sobre ideias, eu estou comentando alguns pensamentos, aos poucos.

As mensagens que estou publicando agora no site, são reflexões pessoais.

Como o ser humano evolucionário no tempo e no espaço possui traços comuns em muitos pontos, eu estou colocando ao grupo pensamentos e ideias que vem em minha mente para comentários espirituais se assim entenderem ou acharem o tema interessante.

Então, vamos lá.

=======

- O amor e a confiança total em Deus.

=======

Eu inicialmente pensei em colocar a fé inquebrável em Deus, mas o amor e a confiança total em Deus tem o mesmo sentido, e é uma forma simples de falar.

Eu acredito que nós seres humanos evolucionários do tempo e do espaço temos necessidades múltiplas e Deus conhece nossas orações e sabe quais são as principais necessidades que nós temos.

Assim, eu acredito no amor e a confiança total em Deus.

Aconteça o que acontecer, independente de tudo, eu acredito que todos nós temos um destino traçado em Deus, um destino único e especial para cada um.

O amor em Deus, por todas as graças alcançadas.

A confiança total em Deus de que os caminhos que são abertos para nossas vidas servem para nosso aperfeiçoamento.

A confiança em Deus de que os fatos que acontecem em nossas vida, e até os imprevistos, servem para reflexão pessoal e para reforçar a confiança total em Deus.

Sim, quando ocorre alguma preocupação devemos orar e agir de alguma forma,  mas sempre com a confiança total em Deus.

E quando agirmos de alguma forma, deixar passar um tempo, para baixar a poeira, ou seja, aguardar um pouco de tempo para que haja reflexão com calma sobre a melhor solução em termos de ação que podemos fazer.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:52:03 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The wind of thought that raises the dust of ideas.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 08:20:08 AM »
In my own view, Faith and Trust are both on the same level of heartfelt expressions, they go hand in hand, they are tied up together by Love. Where there is no Love, there can’t be Faith or Trust. Before Faith and Trust can be activated, Love must be the primary motivation ; it is all about LOVE. Let me illustrate what I want to convey by telling you a little tale.

Once upon a time, there was a little girl having her first biking lesson with her dear father she loved so much. She was excited for having received a bike for her anniversary, but at the same time she was uncertain about her ability to make it through, without deceiving her father who has noticed some hesitation in her attitude.

___ Don’t be afraid, said the father, I will be at your side all along the way. I will pick you up if you ever fell down, just go ahead.

She knew that her father will never let her down, she felt so secured that at the very first push she was riding the bike on her own, without knowing that her father was watching her at a distance far behind. When she realized that she had made it alone, her faith and trust in her father became more evident. So, faith and trust come together when love is predominant. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 05:04:12 PM »
To illustrate a little more about faith and trust, of which Clency made a good example with his story, I want to bring a personal one with which I could teach these two essential aspects with respect to our relationship with God, to my minor son when he was in his 4th grade of primary school. I told him that faith and trust are like the battery and gasoline in a car, if one is missing the vehicle does not turn on. And I made it even more practical by giving as an example the commitment I had every day to go to look for him at school at end of class time. That he had faith in my commitment with him and the trust that although I did not arrive on time as it was my habit to look for him, he would not doubt for a moment that I was going to be left without looking for him. Because it happens that the majority does not live up to the faith that they have because they fail in their absolute trust in God; so it is necessary to perfect that faith. Thanks

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 06:14:12 PM »
I am going to place one single word to make you think a whole lot more:

"TRUSTING"

Think about it, carefully, take as long as you can and recall all of what that means in the context of your life so far. (Remember, it is a verb, an action both you and the environment you co-exist in).

Sue/7inOcean

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 11:08:13 PM »
The reflections I am writing are complex. These are reflections from various sources, for example, transmissions I have received previously, transmissions received by other people, reading books, magazines, newspapers, my life experience and other people, movies, television programs , etc.

The messages, then, are personal opinions for people to reflect on the content.

=======

The theme of today is the prodigal son in the present life

=======

In my present life, in my view, an example of a prodigal son is that child who smokes or who uses illicit drugs.

Yes, the cigarette and its like, like cigars, hookah, etc. has a number of toxic substances such as nicotine that cause poor health and worse people age.

If the ideal of youth is beauty, these drugs do the opposite in the face of the evil they bring to the human body.

If cigarette is bad, what about illicit drugs?

In addition to doing harm, illicit drugs can bring complications to life in society for those who use them.

A father who loves his son wants the good of his son.

If this father, a human being, believes that he can have an eternal soul, believing and submitting to the will of God, his will is the same for his children, all his children.

But each child has its own personality and there is free will.

For me, the greatest joy is to dream that one day, in the future, I will be able to rediscover my children in heaven, after the physical death of myself and my children and who knows how to find my parents and close relatives who have died before.

But when a child falls into some addiction comes disappointment.

While a woman, a mother may want to talk and give advice, for a man, a father who loves his child just look at his son will understand what is meaningful.

And then? The next day, when the head is cold, when the dust has come down, there comes the request for forgiveness, or apology.

How much longer is the forgiveness or apology really sincere, that is, the prodigal son is thinking of really going back to the right path?

The right way to get out of cigarettes or illicit drugs.

What I can carry as a father is the love of a father.

When a couple educates their children, perhaps, and sometimes, in these situations one has to be hard to get a change and the other a little quieter to demonstrate that despite everything there is love and hope in the return of the prodigal son.

And to continue the life, always seeking some service in God, whatever the destiny.

I think I can not warm my head, get annoyed at the wrong attitudes of a prodigal son. I can pray, I can act in some way to try to bring a light to this my son, and especially, bear the love.

But when a child falls into some bad addiction comes disappointment.

And following with loving service, we follow our path before God, thanking each day for the graces we have received.

With phrases and loose thoughts like leaves that fly sparsely in the wind, for me, this message represents a lot.

=======

As reflexões que estou escrevendo são complexas. São reflexões oriundas de diversas fontes, por exemplo, transmissões recebidas por mim mesmo anteriormente, de transmissões recebidas por outras pessoas, da leitura de livros, revistas, jornais, da experiência de vida minha e de outras pessoas, de filmes, de programas da televisão, etc.

As mensagens, então, são opiniões pessoais para as pessoas refletirem sobre o conteúdo.

=======

O tema de hoje é o filho pródigo na vida atual

=======

Na vida atual, em minha visão, um exemplo, de filho pródigo é aquele filho que fuma ou que usa drogas ilícitas.

Sim, o cigarro  e seus assemelhados, como charutos, narguilé, etc. tem ínumeras substãncias tôxicas como a nicotina que fazem mal a saúde e o pior envelhecem as pessoas.

Se o ideal da juventude é a beleza, estas drogas fazem o oposto diante do mal que trazem ao corpo humano.

Se cigarro é ruim, o que dizer de drogas ilícitas?

Além de fazer mal, as drogas ilícitas podem trazer complicações a vida na sociedade para aqueles que usam.

Um pai que ama seu filho, quer o bem de seu filho.

Se este pai, um ser humano, acredita que pode ter uma alma eterna, acreditando e submetendo à vontade de Deus, a sua vontade é que o mesmo aconteça para seus filhos, a todos seus filhos.

Mas cada filho tem sua própria personalidade e existe o livre arbítrio.

Para mim, a maior das alegrias é sonhar que um dia, no futuro, poderei reencontrar meus filhos nós céus, após a morte física minha e de meus filhos e quem sabe encontrar meus pais e parentes próximos que faleceram anteriormente.

Mas quando um filho cai em algum vício ruim vem a decepção.

Enquanto uma mulher, uma mãe pode querer falar e dar conselhos, para um homem, um pai que ama seu filho basta o olhar que seu filho irá entender o que está sentido.

E depois? No dia seguinte, quando a cabeça está fria, quando a poeira baixou, vem o pedido de perdão, ou de desculpas.

Até quando o pedido de perdão ou de desculpas é realmente sincero, ou seja, o filho pródigo está pensando em voltar realmente para o caminho correto?

O caminho correto que significa sair do cigarro ou de drogas ilícitas.

O que posso carregar como pai é o amor de pai.

Quando um casal educa seus filhos, talvez, e às vezes, nestas situações um tem que ser duro para cobrar uma mudança e o outro um pouco mais tranquilo para demonstrar que apesar de tudo existe amor e esperança no retorno do filho pródigo.

E continuar a vida, buscando sempre algum serviço em Deus, seja qual for o destino.

Eu penso que eu não posso esquentar a cabeça, ficar irritado com atitudes erradas de um filho pródigo. Eu posso rezar, eu posso agir  de alguma forma para tentar trazer uma luz para este meu filho, e principalmente, carregar o amor.

Mas independente de qualquer coisa, a vida não é só o filho pródigo. Temos nossos próprios destinos que devemos seguir, agindo da melhor forma.

E seguindo com o serviço amoroso, seguimos nossa trilha diante de Deus, agradecendo a cada dia, pelas graças alcançadas.

Com frases e pensamentos soltos como folhas que voam esparsas na correnteza do vento, para mim, esta mensagem representa muito.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 11:11:09 PM by JuliodaLuz »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 11:28:02 PM »
Thank you Clency about your message and the comparison of faith and trust with the little girl who learned to ride bikes with her father.

As a father, I know that every little achievement of the son is a joy, when he begins to talk, to walk, to ride a bicycle, to swim, to drive a car, to graduate from high scholl, to graduate from college (university), to have a grandchild

Thank you Occerpa for the comparison between faith and trust as the car that needs gasoline and battery to be able to walk.

Thank you Sue (7inocean) for the reminder of the verb. The verb to trust. Life with meaning in the word trust.

=======
Obrigado Clency sobre sua mensagem e a comparação da fé e confiança com a garotinha que aprendia a andar de bicleta com seu pai.

Como pai, eu sei que é uma alegria cada pequena conquista do filho, quando começa a falar, a andar, a andar de bicicleta, a nadar, a dirigir um carro, a se formar no colégio, a se formar na faculdade, em ter um neto.

Obrigado Occerpa pela comparação entre a fé e a confiança como o carro que precisa da gasolina e da bateria para poder andar.

Obrigado Sue (7inocean) pela lembrança do verbo. O verbo confiar. A vida com sentido na palavra confiança.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 11:29:48 PM by JuliodaLuz »

Offline Nandrianina

• he is in me and I am in him, we will be the light
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 08:58:18 AM »
Dear all,
In reading your below message, i ask the reality and my beloved give an good reply as per the teaching of UTEAH.
Please see below webline on this
https://www.correctingtime.org/transcript/living-in-immersive-faith
Good day
Love for all

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 08:18:16 PM »
=======

Those High in Authority
=======

Today's issue is about up-and-coming human beings fused with the spirit and who are very special in my view, especially in countries that suffer or will suffer from corruption, like Brazil.

They are beings who have had skillful management in the name of true justice.

They are trinitized sons of realization, more specifically, Those High in Authority.

In my view, they are people who hold high public office or are members of power in a particular State or Nation and who seek true justice.

In my view, people who deserve praise, are people who seek true justice act, for example, against corruption and criminal organizations.

In this way, I am happy to be a public servant of an institution that fights corruption and criminal organizations, being an advisor to the law of Prosecutors.

Today's subject, therefore, is a fair tribute to the judges, prosecutors, members of the Judiciary, Executive Branch and the Legislative Branch who work for true justice and in the fight against corruption and criminal organizations.

Without mentioning names, but surely, this homage and for all judges and prosecutors who have acted in the past, act in the present, and will act in the future, in search of true justice, as is the case of the famous case in Brazil called "Lava -Jato "in which they have put in jail or condemned, justly, criminals, indepently of the position that they had in the past. Similarly, without citing names, I am happy for the punishment that has occurred, with conviction in the "Lava jet" in first and second instances and that seeks the end of the impunity of many criminals. Regardless of rank, the pursuit of true justice means the performance of people with authority who, with courage and dedication, work in search of what is true.

May God continue to give strength and strength to these true warriors of light in search of true justice.

These people, prosecutors, judges, and other members of the Executive, Legislative and Judiciary power that fight against corruption and criminal organizations have my deep respect. They are people who can have a higher destiny in the heavens, in my view, with those elevated in authority.

Post Scriptum:
I will transcribe a part of document 22 on the subject:
(246.4) 22: 3.3 Those High In Authority are administrators without limitations. They are the executives present everywhere and always efficient of the Ancients of Days. They serve in any sphere, in any inhabited world, and in any phase of the activities of any of the seven superuniverses.

(246.5) 22: 3.4 Having extraordinary administrative wisdom and unusual executive ability, these brilliant beings assume to present the cause of justice from the tribunals of the superuniverses; they foster the execution of justice and the rectification of sloppy adaptations in the evolutionary universes. Therefore, if you are ever quoted by errors of judgment, as long as you are ascending through the spheres and ordered worlds, in your cosmic progression, it is unlikely that you will suffer injustice, for your promoters will be creatures who in the past were ascendants and who are personally acquainted with every step of the career for which you have passed and are passing through.

======= 

Aqueles Elevados em Autoridade
======= 

O assunto de  hoje é sobre seres humanos ascendentes fusionados com o espírito e que são muito especiais, em minha visão, principalmente em países que sofrem ou sofrerão com a corrupção, como o Brasil.

São seres que tiveram administração hábil em nome da verdadeira justiça.

Tratam-se de filhos trinitarizados de realização, mais especificamente, Aqueles Elevados em Autoridade.

Em minha visão, são pessoas que possuem cargos públicos elevados ou sejam são membros do poder, em um determinado Estado ou Nação e que buscam a verdadeira justiça.

Em minha visão, as pessoas que merecem louvor, são a pessoas que buscam a verdadeira justiça atuam, por exemplo, contra a corrupção e organizações criminosas.

Desta forma, eu fico feliz em ser servidor público de uma instituição que combate a corrupção e as organizações criminosas, sendo assessor de direito de Promotores de Justiça.

O assunto de hoje, portanto, é uma justa homenagem aos juízes, promotores, membros do Poder Judiciário, do Poder Executivo e do Poder Legislativo que atuam em favor da verdadeira justiça e no combate, principalmente, da corrupção e das organizações criminosas.

Sem citar nomes, mas com certeza, esta homenagem e para todos os juízes e promotores que atuaram no passado, atuam no presente, e irão atuar no futuro, em busca da verdadeira justiça, como é o caso do famoso caso no Brasil chamado "Lava-Jato" em que colocaram na cadeia ou condenaram, com justiça, criminosos, indepentemente da posição que tiveram no passado. Da mesma forma, sem citar nomes, eu fico feliz pela punição que ocorreu, com condenação na "Lava jato" em primeira e segunda instâncias e que busca o fim da impunidade de muitos criminosos. Independente de cargo, a busca da verdadeira justiça significa a atuação de pessoas com autoridade que, com coragem e dedicação, trabalham em busca do que é verdadeiro.

Que Deus continue dando forças e mais forças para estes verdadeiros guerreiros da luz em busca da verdadeira justiça.

Estas pessoas, promotores, juízes, e demais membros do poder do Executivo, Legislativo e Judiciário que lutam contra a corrupção e as organizações criminosas tem meu profundo respeito. São pessoas que podem ter um destino mais elevado nos céus, em minha visão, com aqueles elevados em autoridade.

Post Scriptum:
Vou transcrever uma parte do documento 22 sobre o tema:
(246.4) 22:3.3 Aqueles Elevados Em Autoridade são administradores sem limitações. Eles são os executivos presentes em todos os lugares e sempre eficientes dos Anciães dos Dias. Servem em qualquer esfera, em qualquer mundo habitado e em qualquer fase das atividades de qualquer um dos sete superuniversos.

(246.5) 22:3.4 Possuindo sabedoria administrativa extraordinária e habilidade executiva inusitada, esses seres brilhantes assumem apresentar a causa da justiça, da parte dos tribunais dos superuniversos; eles fomentam a execução da justiça e a retificação de adaptações malfeitas, nos universos evolucionários. Portanto, se alguma vez fordes citados por erros de julgamento, enquanto estiverdes ascendendo pelas esferas e pelos mundos ordenados, na vossa progressão cósmica, pouco provável é que sofrais injustiças, pois os vossos promotores serão criaturas que, em outros tempos, foram seres ascendentes e que estão familiarizados pessoalmente com todo passo da carreira pela qual tendes já passado e que estais atravessando.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 08:21:53 PM »
Thanks Nandrianina with your comments

======= 

Obrigado Nandrianina com seus comentários

Naim Oliveira

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 09:03:02 PM »
Hi, Julius, I see you're Brazilian too. I live in São Paulo.

I completely understand the message you want to pass. However, in my idea of a new order of god for Urantia, I do not see democracy as a utopia or an immutable condition, because the dangers of democracy can be materialized by the tolerance of poverty (and this Brazil knows very well), various works degeneration (manual). Democracy is a positive action in Europe, North America, Oceania, Japan and South Korea. Democracy in Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, Cuba, Russia, China and North Korea does not work because the people of these places are more bellicose and use their more convergent animality for a purely materialistic totalitarianism far from seeing the trinity

The absolute trinity knows that all nations are experiencing the cooling of love. And this affects all nations in a different way, the principle of nonaggression that every nation should have as a supranational value arises from the fact that everyone has a supramaterialist natural right and this super-materialization that the trinity offers exceeds the levels. established by democracy.

The natural rights of each citizen are supra-material, supra-national and supra-planetary.

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 09:19:39 PM »
@Naim, Welcome! I do you like your style and your direct approach of cutting to the chase. Wendy

Naim Oliveira

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2019, 09:31:05 PM »
@Naim, Welcome! I do you like your style and your direct approach of cutting to the chase. Wendy

Hello Wendy, thank you, you live in Australia. I traveled to Australia in 2018, went to an electronic music concert called Defqon 1 Australia, very cool

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2019, 06:15:04 PM »
=======

Today's theme is
Pause, Reflect, Improve

======

We live in an evolutionary world of time and space that goes from imperfection to perfection.

This way we have to constantly pause.

Yes, pause, that is, momentarily stop what we are doing.

Then reflect.

Reflect actions taken, with your strengths and weaknesses.

And then hone it.

Improve the procedures, the actions through a conscious, reflective planning in the search of the best concrete actions for the own spiritual evolution and in the improvement of the projects.

======= 

======= 

O tema de hoje é
Pausar, Refletir, Aprimorar

====== 

Nós vivemos em um mundo evolucionário do tempo e do espaço que vai da imperfeição para a perfeição.

Desta forma, temos que constantemente pausar.

Sim, pausar, ou seja, parar momentaneamente o que estamos fazendo.

Em seguida, refletir.

Refletir as ações realizadas, com seus pontos fortes e fracos.

E, então, aprimorar.

Aprimorar os procedimentos, as ações através de um planejamento consciente, refletivo na busca das melhores ações concretas para a própria evolução espiritual e na melhoria dos projetos.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2019, 06:19:40 PM »

Dear Naim. Welcome to the Serara Forum. I soon discovered that my four-week course at work has not yet ended this past week, meaning I still have one final step in the course to take until July 1st. For this reason, sometimes I stay for a few days without accessing the Serara Forum. I noticed that you are also Brazilian and so, the invitation is: Come join the group by writing comments and ideas. A big brotherly hug. Julio.

======== 

Caro Naim. Seja-muito bem-vindo no Fórum Serara. Eu descobri agora a pouco que meu curso de quatro semanas no trabalho ainda não terminou nesta semana que passou, ou seja, eu ainda tenho uma etapa final do curso a fazer até o dia 01 de julho. Por isto, às vezes eu fico alguns dias sem acessar o Fórum Serara. Eu notei que você também é brasileiro e então, fica o convite: Venha somar ao grupo escrevendo comentários e ideias. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2019, 08:00:51 PM »
=======

Today's theme is
The total surrender to God

=======

In my view, when you have any concern in your life, whether small, medium, or large concerns in your priorities scale, remember that total surrender to God is an important step toward inner peace.

For me, total surrender to God has many meanings, such as total, total submission to the destiny that God has drawn in my life in every way.

This total surrender to God brings me peace of mind, for I know how wonderful God is, and whatever happens, may it be done to the will of God, for I trust fully in God's destiny which involves far more than our own destinies , but the whole universe of universes.

Unless I am mistaken, I repeat, I may be wrong, once I read that the word Islam in Arabic means surrender to God and that this would be one of the main principles of Islam.

If this word and this meaning for Islam is true, total submission to God, in my view, is possibly one of the greatest lessons of Islam.

In any case, total surrender to God, means for me to leave all projects, all the yearnings, totally for God, so that only those drawn by God are accomplished.

In my vision, when surrendering totally to God, the worries disappear, for thus we know that we are NOTHING and that God is EVERYTHING.

And God is everything to me. And all means that my destiny is totally surrendered to God.

With the facts that have happened this week, when the beginning of a nuclear war almost happened, today's theme, total surrender to God means a lot to me.

Above all, do to the will of God.

=======

======= 

O tema de hoje é
A rendição total a Deus

=======

Em minha visão, quando tiver qualquer preocupação em sua vida, sejam preocupações pequenas, médias ou grandes em sua escala de prioridades lembre-se que a rendição total a Deus é um passo importante para paz interior.

Para mim, a rendição total em Deus tem vários significados, como a submissão total, integral,  ao destino que Deus traçou em minha vida em todos os sentidos.

Esta rendição total a Deus me traz paz de espírito, pois eu sei o quanto Deus é maravilhoso, e aconteça o que acontecer, seja feita à vontade de Deus, pois confio totalmente no destino traçado por Deus que envolve muito mais do que nossos próprios destinos, mas todo o universo dos universos.

Salvo engano, eu repito eu posso estar errado, uma vez eu li que a palavra Islã, em árabe, significa rendição a Deus e que este seria um dos principais princípios do islamismo.

Se esta palavra e este significado para o Islamismo é verdadeiro, a submissão total a Deus, em minha visão, representa, possivelmente, uma das maiores lições do islamismo.

Seja como for, rendição total a Deus, significa para mim, deixar todos os projetos, todos os anseios, totalmente para Deus, para que somente sejam realizados aqueles traçados por Deus.

Em minha visão, ao render-se totalmente a Deus, as preocupações desaparecem, pois assim conhecemos que somos NADA e que Deus é TUDO.

E Deus é tudo para mim. E tudo significa que meu destino é totalmente entregue a Deus. 

Com os fatos que aconteceram esta semana, quando quase aconteceu o início de uma guerra nuclear, o tema de hoje, a rendição total a Deus significa muito para mim.

Acima de tudo seja feita à vontade de Deus.