Author Topic: Part III Supreme Basic Organization & Melchizedek States Near Future for Urantia  (Read 995 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
PART III
The SUPREME & BASIC ORGANIZATION
And
MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK Near Future Forecast

Transmissions June 20, 21 and 28, 2019
York, Pa
Ron: This is a revelation in two parts for two reasons. One, the first part was transmitted the night God the Supreme seized the Urantia Planetary Government, and that would be late night of June 20, 2019 and into the early morning hours of June 21, 2019, well before sunrise and lasting right until 5am June 21, 2019.

Why this revelation is relevant is that up until the seizure of the Urantia Planetary Government, Machiventa Melchizedek was planning on running the infamous Magisterial Mission on Urantia itself. I was included in the concerns of Deity and the dvine Sonship Orders created by Michael of Nebadon and who were to serve in these Missions on Urantia for some time.

Upon the seizure of the Planetary Government sometime around 10PM on June 20, I was taking a normal dictation when all of a sudden my computer started acting as if it has a mind of its own. My word processor started  formatting lines and paragraphs far differently than I normally do, although I was familiar with the features being flashed at me on screen but had not keyed for them to appear. And second. I got a new transmission after dropping the normal voice transmission I had been working on earlier in the evening. I got deservedly upset over as this was typical of what I have to put up with when a certain headquarters they (spirit) tell me is deep in space and is the last strong hold out of the rebellion taking place in Nebadon.

I naturally expected that I had a fight on my hand, and that as usual, I would get very angry, tell them off, and that shut the machine down and go to bed. But that is not what happened.

What happened is that I had a new voice in my ear and I had to ask them who and what they were because the transmission now to me was a normal sounding transmission. I could hear anything I wanted on it to hear, but it had a different quality and it made me curious. I asked who they were, what it was they needed from me, and just what the heck was the reason for the transmission?

THE SEVEN VICEGERENT REPS
OF GOD The SUPREME

I was not offended to learn that the normal Planetary Government had been seized and that God the Supreme now had the planet under His control. I was informed that no local Son of God was officiating on the planet, and that meant there was no Planetary Prince. That also meant that Machiventa Melchizedek and his twelve Receivers who were running the planet due to the Urantia default of 2014, and from which we never recovered, and now were being under the guidance of the Melchizedek Corp as of the present time/. Not only did the seven Vicgerent Representatives of God the Supreme now take control of the Urantia Planetary Government, but that even the Creator Son was barred from transmitting to me or anyone else from the Salvington government. I know because I tried. No response what so ever for the duration of the take over.

I leaned from the Chief of the seven vicegerents Representatives, that no one was allowed to come to the planet, or leave the planet, or stay on the planet if God the Supreme wanted them removed. That the fact I was in the middle of a Salvington Government transmission when they seized the government, was of considerable interest to the Chief of God the Supreme’s government for Urantia Representatives. He asked me about what I was doing and why I was doing it and easy enough because my works was still open to view on my computer screen as we spoke.

In any case, to make a long story short, I stayed up passed midnight of June 20 and up until at least 3:30 am of the 21st of June, taking dictation from the Chief of the Seven, and then from Machiventa Melchizedek there after. The rest of this transmission is with the Chief of the Planetary Supreme and the Chief Vicegerent of God the Supreme, now resident on the fourth ( 4th ) circuit of Havona.

The present available Urantia Book places God the Supreme on the 3rd circuit of Havona, but in March of 2018, God the Supreme announced he had graduated to the 4th circuit and that it had momentous consequences. I remind the reader that circuits of Havona are numbered backwards from the psychic circle analysis where we are entered into the 7th psychic circle first as a young child. But in Havona, the 7th circle starts close to Paradise and works out to circle one near the HQ’s of the superuniverse capitals. That means the Supreme advance one circuit toward our own Superuniverse capital of Uversa and so on for the other six Superuniverse capitals too.

We also lack a really good revelation of God the Supreme. I am not going to say much here but let me show the readership the following graphic so you might understand how God the Supreme advises time and space from his own group of created Deity and subordinate personnel to reach even Urantia.

INSERT
https://app.box.com/s/16z3o8rqgb79d55qbl26lp0ppc44njyd
SEE SAME CHART AT BOTTOM of page

WE are the VICEGERENTS OF GOD THE SUPREME

“WE are the VICEGERENTS OF GOD THE SUPREME, and we speak gladly at this moment of consternation (Transmitter: I did not know who they were) Machiventa Melchizedek fully understands this [Transmitter: i.e. what was happening as I did not) is an excellent venue to run by our view just what we expect from high and low on Urantia at this time.

“We fully expect to be listened to and we speak freely with all of you briefly. Our work is to provide all of you the ability to live well while understanding that nothing gets in the way of our work [Transmitter- He means the work of God t he Supreme as I was to learn], to chastise [you] not Ron. . . .

“For that reason, we asked the Father through the Trinity of Trinities, to convene a way to make Urantia observable to the entire universe and to take comments form all who could fathom its life. [Transmitter- He speaks to taking what is happening on Urantia today is so poor that the entire divine net work of the Supreme needs to watch and learn from it through seizing the Urantia Planetary government.] [Serious problems on Urantia has] / / / caused all sorts of ramifications with God the Supreme, the Deity Absolute, and with two of the Creator Sons in the Excelon configuration. [Transmitter: The Vicegerent refers to the recent Nebadon Federation called Excelon]. Be assured Ron you catch more than we list, and you chuckle. However, be assured your life is preserved and well soon as Michael now fully understands what he could not before: you are aligned with the Deity Absolute during these profound days of collapse to come to Urantia.

“As Vicegerents of God the Supreme, we brook no opposition to our plans.

“We are sure you know the difference give us no opposition to our plans and will create fully with them. You are chosen for our work too.

“The Melchizedek Corp on Urantia is fully five hundred (500) individuals strong and they listen carefully to this now: Melchizedeks you are being asked to incarnate fully for about sixteen hundred years. That is an extraordinary time to incarnate and some others you incarnate with may not be able to maintain that length of time.

“We ask this in order to bring the fist stage of Light and Life to Urantia if possible. We are not sure it is possible, but a lot of water must flow over the dam before we know the outcome of these tremendous efforts to correct a planet so throughly disabused of its present direction, it may never recover again from what is to happen.

“At last we can make the statement that Urantia no longer will have a civil government on land, but will have a Melchizedek government on Urantia. Then we will see how well this all develops when the York Protectorate is installed, and is initialed probably to the bewilderment of those local governments.

“Fully incarnated Ron, the Melchizedek Corp works on Urantia with at least two hundred (200) individual. They will support you and your fight against poor government standards. They will be removed by Melchizedeks Corp.

“We sincerely believe it is in the best interest of mankind and Melchizedek kind to be honest about what is to be done on Urantia now. No planet has suffered like Urantia and no planet ever has the destiny Urantia must now procure for its lack of appreciation for what has been given to it.

As Vicegerents of God the Supreme and as we are called in your Urantia Book, The Unqualified Supervisors of the Supreme (Paper 30, List of Unclassified Orders). We are also known on Uversa as The Qualified Vicegerents of the Supreme, and we are of the same Order as the Trinity Teacher Sons are to the actualized Paradise Trinity.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK
URANTIA IN THE FUTURE

“I AM MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and I now speak well and fully on my own.

“God the Supreme and the Melchizedek Corp is now a FEDERATED CORP of MELCHIZEDEKS. The 1,425 Melchizedeks created to serve in Nebadon alone are now in the Federated Melchizedek Corp of ten thousand five hundred six (10,506) individuals, and we move without borders now and act over any area of emergency or extra help needed by the FIVE CREATOR SONS who now make up the EXCELON>G FEDERATION with Nebadon at its capital, and Avalon, Sensalon, Henselon. Alvoring, and Wolvering. All five of these Federated capitals now view Salvington as their Supreme Headquarters.

“We also believe this was the reason God the Supreme shouldered our problems briefly for us by taking over the Urantia Planetary Government last June 20 for twenty hours until 5 PM 21 June. We report it as 16 hours for Urantia alone but the seizure was nearly almost one day long Urantia time.

“We also concur with the Urantia Book, that God the Supreme is useful all over the time-space universe called the Grand Universe, but realize that Machiventa, as I am, is in charge of all visitors to Urantia, and it is I who authorize people or groups in or out of the planetary biosphere. That is a tremendous burden as I approve and disapprove visitors at the rate of thirty thousand a day and that is on a slow day. Therefore, I was quite shicked when the Vicegerents of the Supreme suddenly showed up without passes and demanded entry.

“I had to call Salvington and break into a news conference on other Salvington matter and stop Michael speaking. He said, “What???” I said, “God the supreme has seized our government on Urantia.” Michael says, “well, okay.” I heard him chuckle like Ron did when he fully realized what had happened. Both Michael and Ron realized that the police had arrived and for goodness sake thank God they did!

“I might add they defused the Iran and United States standoff and prevent Trump from unleashing an nuclear tipped missile onto Tehran. Trump says he saved the lives of 150 people. But in fact he hae it aimed at a conversational point of intrigue that would have killed over six hundred people including the Ayatollah. He has snookered you all again and do not let him get away with any more of that stuff, okay? Americans are complacent as they have had good government for centuries and only the Trump government is considered useless and should be removed immediately in the eyes of spirit. Some of you are Trump fans but you do not look deeply at the problems he creates well enough to be good judges at this time.

I am Machiventa Melchizedek and present a brief glimpse into the near future for Urantia below. Thank you. MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK.”

THE FUTURE

This Section Deleted 23 July 2019, thanks to another full revision to divine Missions on Urantia.  Other posts will define what is proposed and what influences, then, the future.  We appreciate this is unnerving, but rather delete changed information then to let it stand and be so wrong when the future does arrive.  Admin/Ron Besser
END

« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 12:47:27 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron,
          This latest Revelation really is awesome! 
I would like to express my deep and sincere thanks to THE VICEGERENTS OF GOD
THE SUPREME for informing us of their intentions.

The possibility of working shoulder to shoulder with a MELCHIZEDEK and being masticated
at the same time fills me with wonder!

It does indeed make one feel humble and full of gratitude for the excited anticipation that these
plans bring.

Thank you, Ron, for bringing this to our attention. We are all aware of the physical trauma
you constantly suffer, having to type all of this for our benefit.

Domtia

Lemuel

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Ron

Just started reading this and there sure is lots to ingest and then try to digest.

I was very surprised that of the 7 Superuniverses, Orvonton Superuniverse 7 has the highest number of human inhabited planets according to the chart you posted (snippet below).  I always assumed, (which is not a good practice) that Superuniverse 1 would have had the highest number of inhabited human planets, and then reducing in number consecutively through SU 7.  Probably my linear thinking again...lol and the bad habit of 'assumption'.  Our dear Ancients of Days and other Orders of Days must be run ragged in this Superuniverse!

300billion human inhabited planets in our Superuniverse of Orvonton (SU7) is far higher than even the 60 billion of Manvando Superuniverse 3; and Superuniverses 1 and 2 with no human inhabited planets has got my curiosity firing on all cylinders with so many questions I wouldn't be able to write then down fast enough, wowsers!  

trying to compute :o

« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 12:40:50 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Super  information is this Ron,
At same time when reading human populated planets by billions, make me think and ask something that might be very obvious but I will do it any way.
If SU1 and SU2 have no human planets, that means their human planets did enter into Light and Life with their humans, if this is the case and SU7 being  the last stablished has the most in Numbers 300 billions.
Does this make sense?

Thanks Ron.

Rene.

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
I find this Part 3 quite revealing of the many orders of the Supreme. With so many sub entities, super non-breathers, and with the many who look after plants and animals on Urantia is very much riveting to say the least. Thank you Ron and Machiventa for such an informative statement(s) for us to absorb. I certainly think it wise for revelation to be given in portions at a time as this is presented for us to properly think on the content given. It is good to know the future part too, so we are prepared for what is to be. My prayers be with all of this and with the many orders of entities now present on the planet. I am truly amazed and inspired by those who work tirelessly behind the scenes. God bless you all and to God the Supreme.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Rene, I was thinking as yourself,that SU1 and 2 has already gone through the same process as Urantia  today. The harvest is to be reaped and the weeds will be separated  from the wheat and the survivors  will enter into light and life. This is or has been carried out on the 7 super universes with countless trillions of souls.May God have mercy , Domtia.

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
@Ron, is there a reason for the inconsistency of SU7 figures compared to the others, or is this irrelevant? Wendy

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email

Thank you Ron for the suggestion, which may or may not be approved, that an expanded volume on the life of Jesus be made available before even the New Urantia Book or Urantia Book II.

As the Urantia Book is very large, I always thought of a suggestion, that is, that a collection of periodically published documents be published, for example, until the complete collection was published. As if it were an encyclopedia of several volumes, but published periodically.

This could be a solution to stimulate the curiosity of the people for the reading, always waiting for a new publication with news.

Be that as it may, even if this anticipation is not published with the history of life and the teachings of Jesus more magnified, the fact that there may possibly be subsequent periodic updates after the publication of the New Urantia Book, or Book of Urantia II, avoids the intellectual crystallization of religious concepts.

The intellectual crystallization of religious concepts prevents spiritual evolution

However, spiritual evolution is necessary for us who live on an evolutionary planet that goes from imperfection to perfection.

On the other hand, as there may be anticipation of events, in less than two weeks from now, I will anticipate the completion of the initial phase of the fiction book that I am doing, namely the main script.

I was thinking about selecting 31 - thirty-one ideas to put in the book. However, and I will select less, that is 21 - twenty-one ideas.

That is, as I am selecting 1 idea a day, in approximately 11 days I will finish the book's main script with 21 ideas.

I just remember that these ideas are being disseminated daily here in the Serara Forum on a specific topic that, in synthesis, has a symbolic meaning that in brief talks about the Wind that raises the dust.

With this anticipation of the selection of 21 ideas for the fiction book script that I am writing, I believe I must finish the screenplay in 11 days before the end of the 2 weeks.

With the script of 21 ready-made ideas about 11 days ago, I initially intend to create fictional characters with three themes, beauty, goodness and truth.

My 2012 fiction book had three themes, faith, love and hope.

In any case, I submit totally to God and if I am asked not to do this project like this book-fiction book I am doing or any other project I will attend to.

======= 

Obrigado Ron pela sugestão, que talvez seja aprovada ou não, de que um volume ampliado sobre a vida de Jesus seja disponibilizado antes até do Novo Livro de Urantia ou Livro de Urantia II. 

Como o Livro de Urantia é muito grande, eu sempre pensei uma sugestão, ou seja, que  fosse publicado, por exemplo, uma coleção de documentos publicados periodicamente até que a coleção completa fosse publicada. Como se fosse uma enciclopédia de várias volumes, mas publicados periodicamente.

Isto poderia ser uma solução para estimular a curiosidade das pessoas pela leitura, sempre aguardando uma nova publicação com novidades. 

Seja, como for, mesmo que não seja publicada esta antecipação com a historia da vida e dos ensinamentos de Jesus mais ampliada, o fato de haver possivelmente, em seguida, ou seja,  posteriormente, atualizações períodicas após a publicação do Novo Livro de Urantia, ou Livro de Urantia II, evita que haja a cristalização intelectual dos conceitos religiosos.

A cristalização intelectual dos conceitos religiosos impede a evolução espiritual

No entanto, a evolução espiritual é necessária para nós que moramos em um planeta evolucionário que vai da imperfeição para a perfeição.

Por outro lado, como talvez haja antecipação dos eventos, em menos de duas semanas a partir de hoje, vou antecipar a conclusão da fase inicial do livro de ficção que eu estou fazendo ou seja o roteiro principal. 

Eu pensava em selecionar 31 - trinta e uma ideias para colocar no livro. No entanto, e vou selecionar menos, ou seja 21 - vinte e uma ideias. 

Ou seja, como estou selecionando 1 ideia por dia, em aproximadamente 11 dias vou terminar o roteiro principal do livro, com 21 ideias. 

Apenas relembro que estas ideias estão sendo divulgadas diariamente aqui no Fórum Serara em um tópico especifico que, em síntese, tem um sentido simbólico que em resumo fala sobre o Vento que levanta a poeira.

Com esta antecipação da seleção de 21 ideias para o roteiro do Livro de ficção que eu estou escrevendo, eu acredito que eu devo terminar o roteiro em 11 dias antes do término das 2 semanas.

Com o roteiro das 21 ideias prontas daqui há aproximadamente 11 dias, eu, inicialmente, pretendo criar personagens de ficção com três temas, beleza, bondade e verdade.

O meu livro de ficção sobre 2012 tinha três temas, fé, amor e esperança.

Seja como for, eu me submeto totalmente a Deus e se for pedido para não fazer este projeto como este esboço de livro de ficção que eu estou fazendo ou qualquer outro projeto eu atenderei. 

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Ron will there be star ships to remove those in the Los Angeles area if God the Supreme elects to let things ride out?
Weydevu

Ron here July 03.  Space command is alerted by its supreme commander to be on standby to rescue if required people en masse from earth disasters.  That leaves all the details alone, and I am not sure they will appear the  way you imagine them.  Remember the movie, Men in Black?  That is a better scenario than Galactic ships streaming in to scoop up to few to rescue when we need to rescue by the millions at a time.  RON
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 07:06:59 AM by Ron Besser »

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Rene you have a point I would like to speak on, we know SU1 has gone into Light & Life so SU2 can't be too far behind which could mean that if there were humans they are no longer human they are Light Beings or they never were human at all but some other ascending type of being. Remember Urantia's evolution could have gone a million different ways. As for as we know the universe can and does produce thousands of different species with ascending potentials that aren't human. Who knows?

Domtia
Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weydevu.  Your question is too good to let pass.

Let me tell you all something you have no clue about.  I do because I received the transmission that validated what I am about to tell you about human evolution.  Here is the story:
I was greeted by the Supreme Commander of a planet in real trouble.  His planet was being scorched by an accident in theirs suns.  Their planet had two suns and one of those suns blew out, so to speak, and then started rotating around their primary sun, making it hotter than blazes on  their human planet.  This is the reason I got in contact in the first place, because at that time we were discussing moving Urantia out of our problem sun of Monmatia.  Our sun, Monmatia, has started growing in size. and if it grows much larger, it will incinerate earth in about six hundred million years.

Our scientists know this not as it is almost impossible to learn the volume of a liquid hyrdrogen planet our sun is.  It is so hot now in its interior, it glows with an extra four hundred million degrees Centigrade compared to two hundred years ago when Salvington last took its measurements.  We were, in this contact I had, comparing notes about planetary problems our Creator Sons had to take to the then Council of Equilibrium.  That is in your Urantia Book if you want to read about it Mantutia says about page 635.

I learned that they were very advanced scientifically.  They had deep space space ships and had galactic teleports on the surface of the planet much as we sea ports on Urantia.  They told me of a terrible accident they had when one of their trading partners from a far away galaxy tried to refuel  from one, bumped into it accidentally, and it blew up along with the possibility of setting the entire city on fire to boot.  After telling me of that, the Supreme Councilman told me they had another planet they traded with that blew up.  The human people on that planet were evacuated to a similar planet to enjoy life on and evolved quickly on it.

"The new planet for those humans was so good for them, they evolved into a reproductive race where all of their babies were born invisible.  Soon the entire planet was a civilization of invisible humans, and they were not Midwayers or anything like that.  However, to trade with them they had to invent a machine that materialized them so they could see to speak with them and conclude their trade deals.  Now that civilation has disappeared from that planet of invisible humans and it is now replaced with a new planet to raise baby souls of our type.  It is now an inhabited planet for Urantia humans we think one day if we evacuate Urantia for problems with our own sun or for other problems not taught about yet.  Just for your information and how so many kinds of evolution can appear in the Grand Universe.

And, oh yeah, this was a contact from Superunverse Four, Local Universe Seventeen Thousand Fifty Two, Minor Sector Sixteen, and visited by Michael of Nebadon to see if we could get joint action from the Council of Equilibrium on sun problems.  They turned us all down.  The planet Council I spoke briefly with now conducts civilization affairs all underground now and may have to evacuate their home planet.  That has not been decided yet.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks Ron, I remember you gave us part of that post some time ago, I still have it in my files some where.

As for as Los Angeles I was concern because I have a daughter there and I have given her warnings in the past that didn't pan out, now here is another warning. I don't want to incite fear in her but I did tell her to be prepared to leave at a moments notice. Now with the recent earthquake and she's on the verge of getting a job what can I tell her?

Domtia

weydevu

weydevu, it is like playing Russian Roulette as you take your chances when the tectonic plate triggers at what time your are standing on it.  There is a certain responsibility attached to people who are warned to do as they decide and then let them take the consequences for getting into a game of roulette they may work on all day.  I am sorry there is no answer to this beyond what I telly you here.  You are not the only one with family on the west coast of North America and most of them are not so well warned as you have warned your daughter there.   RON
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:48:11 PM by Ron Besser »