Author Topic: Researchers say they are closer to a cure for HIV using CRISPR technology  (Read 194 times)

SophiaVeronica and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Hi folks, Ron I have come across this article that may interest you in regards to the search for a cure for HIV and eventually AIDS. I forward the link here below for you to take a look at it, they still have some way to go yet to have it approved for clinical trials in humans.

Link: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/02/researchers-used-crispr-technology-to-cure-hiv-in-living-mice.html

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Excerpt from an article : ‘‘A former speaker of the House and a Biotech Investment Expert team up to give Americans a first look at the single most important scientific breakthrough of the century. Scientists say it could be a potential cure for up to 4,000 debilitating and deadly diseases – including cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and more’’

The Wall Street Journal : ‘‘This breakthrough could generate billions in annual revenue in the near future.’’

A medical correspondent says : ‘‘This technology has the potential to change the lives of everyone and everything on the planet’’

Can this be a serious opponent to ‘The Origins’ book ? Just wondering. Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Clency and Sue.  I see no real cure here.  It is a trial they run using the chemical Bismuth.  Bismuth can cure a lot, but it cannot knock out the virus itself as it has no means to really do it.  The cure is as stated in ORIGINS which stands for "The ORIGINS OF AIDS AND AUTISM,: and I must say it is really sad they dither over publishing it over the idea that indemnification is too large for them to really be happy with publishing it; however, it is my hope they get off the backsides and just do it.  I am really put out no one has come back to me to ask what to do about it.  I sent the Publisher a Memo on it with the perfect legal defense but they do not see a thing that helps them either and so I wait for it to happen either by self publication or just to drop it and pretend it never happened.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "We are at a cross roads now over so many things on Urantia, and Ron is not wrong bout the publisher dithering over what to do with a book they know is a best seller but is so randy in its opposition to Pharmaceutical firms they are afraid of a direct legal challenge to publishing genuine vaccines in any form as happens in this book.  I am particularly stressed that the one I know who is also so helpful, has decided I must be put to the test before a range of questionable meetings before a consortium of publishers to determined the veracity of my views I put forward in the book that AIDS is only, and it is this simple, the result of an infection of the bile duct of both genders of humans by a virus derived from streptococcus that has bloomed itself into an enzyme that produces the virus to mutate and grow.

I feel no obligation to power these publishers into accepting there is no cure if they do not realize that the AIDS virus is truly a misnomer and that the true killer is the inability of medical experts to recognize they treat chemically when they must treat holistically.  What that means these mistaken doctors and the centers that allow it, treat AIDS like a cancer with chemotherapy, when in fact cancer is simpler than they fully understand yet.  I am never going to submit to a sabbatical of examinations so we can publish something they know dam well is lost if they are unable to understand that God has a role to play in all of this too.  You who read this think you are so sure of yourselves. but that supposed cure I am sure, is a ruse. and it just gives hope to those who are doomed to die without the understanding that no sexual or other means of getting it into their system is their guilt alone.  AIDS happens because life on Urantia is dangerously close to its own euthanasia for many reasons.

I did not write about this in the book, but the book states enough about early man to show that early man was a brute and easily killed anything that did hot please him.  I am sure many of you would do the same too if forced to admit you have no deep or abiding reason to discover  that mankind itself is nothing but a conglomeration of easy virtues waiting to be played out in some community hospital or laboratory, and then sigh itself out of existence without understanding why it has no real redemption except to pray to God that the disease that is killing them can be removed from them at death.

Death does remove disease as the soul is immune to transporting AIDS or any other disease to the mansion worlds; however, be sure that the soul of an AIDS death, must be purified for its own worth for the vaccines they are proposing in that Journal Sue references is without a possible way to killethe virus except to kill the person through the overuse of Bismuth and Sodium Cyanide, which is, in effect, lethal to most who ever take it including a perfectly healthy man who gets a dose of it by accident. 

RAYSON, the PROPOSED SCIENCE OFFICER for the Magisterial Mission to Urantia.  Before he speaks, let me say this to all of you who follow this horrible example of a divine Mission so embattled, it could just abort itself and leave us all in the lurch until the planet is cleansed by a nuclear war still decided upon by the administration in Washington DC:  We are at the brink of a disaster you who read this will never fully understand if it happens.  Donald Trump is the President of a country which never looked at the abyss like this before, but he has fully determined that if the United States has to fight truants like he has to face daily from the intelligence reports that come to him daily that North Korea still intends to hit the USA if required by their philosophy of governance, he will retaliate with nuclear missiles and wipe them out of existence.  We agree that is a summary based on what I keep hearing from the Most Highs, but I do hear, and I do report it here as a last bastion of what I believe is the last of my own life these days.

I also see that the degree of debasement in that article about an AIDS cure if full of innuendo about cures using Cobalt and other such families of that chemical, and that is even worse than what I propose in ORIGINS.  At least what I propose in ORIGINS strictly states to not use such a cure unless so pressed there is not alternative.  But these characters who promote the article cures as they imply, never see the truth of the matter until forced to deal with the AIDS virus in particular, and then they will see that Bismuth only tracks the AIDS virus and not the replication of that virus at all.  How they delude themselves is impossible to state, but a few words now from RAYSON on this subject:

RAYSON - SCIENCE OFFICER  and Expert on Chemical Analysis:
"You who read these articles are dumbfounded about how easy they seem to suggest they can cure aids with what is really just Pepto Bismal.  It is not that simple nor does all the Bismuth in the world to put into a patient with AIDS do anything but engorge the prostate gland in males to enlarge and spew means of a defense against so much Bismuth.  That is what the article refuses to discuss, and we are poorly done in such a tiny forum this one is to tell people they are fools if they buy the means of locating AIDS virus discoveries through chemical analysis and injections into the heart or otherwise.

AIDS is a biological disease and not a cancer or is it a trial to take without understanding that AIDS never attacks a healthy immune system unless it is sure that it can overwhelm that immune system with a batch of false genetic reasons that fools the immune system thinking the AIDS is just another element of the immune system.  The ORIGINS book states that clearly and defends it self by insisting that man really cure it by forcing his own immune system to discover the AIDS virus lurking in the liver and the intestines and no where else.  The AIDS virus does not want ever to infest the blood stream or the bile duct itself, but will create a system of obvious false readings to the immune system by forcing the immune system to recognize that it cannot kill any AIDS virus so long as it looks like itself.  That article is full of fluff in supposition that they should never make over thinking that AIDS isi not biological but a script for retro virus annihilation which is not true.  A true retro virus never attacks the spleen, but the AIDS virus does and will always attack the spleen because the spleen does have the antigens to kill it.  Why t hey must fool with Bismuth at all is a great mind mystery to spirit as Bismuth only induces a coma to the body, and is no cure for anything, much less AIDS.

"We on high see the book ORIGINS as a great test to see how mankind handles the truth.  If the one called Trent makes a decision it is too difficult to publish we will self publish it and Ron will be here long enough to see it through.  He delivers quite a punch to the medical science that believes so many fairy tales about diseases it is still quite primitive, and must be abolished if I can ever get there to start the process.  I leave the following paragraph to the work of future clinicians who work on the AIDS disease with this note:

"Be prepared to fight for you own lives when the COLLOIDAL AIDS virus strike and very soon.  I asked Ron to take dictation on this factor, he did, and those who read the manuscript have no real idea how this is different from the old AIDS infections of several decades ago.  Colloidal Aids is a mutation, and not a subject for surmising, as the book does that its presence is not only wicked, but a false sense of security, for it makes carriers out of normal people who infect after infection without testing positive for AIDS.  There are already such cases in Burma and southern Indonesia, and it will rapidly spread to Thailand and Cambodia if not checked at once.  It is a virulent version of the other two types of AIDS viruses and should be watched with great alarm as boys and girls in their early teens experiment with drugs during sex and contract the Colloidal AIDS version without ever knowing that the tip of the sharp bamboo stick they prick their arms with, is a carrier of the most lethal version of AIDS ever seen by mankind to date.

"Finally, let us consider Ron who must deal with this by himself as usual.  The trial he faces is locating him and then running him down and facing a barrage of questions about how this is reported out to all of you without fanfare and as a normal dissertation about the AIDS virus.  I say this to the media, and if it is ever read by those who really know earth life, do not be the fool of retribution until even they in the media can be so easily infected with the AIDS virus by simply touching a Colloidal AIDS infected human.  It is that serious and we refuse to accept that Ron just die and go away but that is what seems to be happening if God does not get a move on and stop this ridiculous version of Leukemia to run its course in Ron's system.

"We report today Ron did ask to be removed from life on Urantia in order to be placed back into some normal sense of existence.  I for one saw the request come up to Uversa and they scowed at it as though it was unusual since Ron, they say, is not fully alarmed himself until now and then so what?  I told the Powers to Be, he is at the end of his tether over pain and the inability to see well enough to even make a simple trip to refresh his grocery list already made out two weeks ago and unable to get to it.  It is a crying shame but that is how we deal even here with humans that mean nothing to God until they are trained spirits.  Even then they get short shift as a Finaliter without purpose until God the Ultimate makes his debut.   I personally find it outrageous someone like Ron can come to the fore and say to the Father, you taught me well and correctly, yet you  treat me like an intelligent microbe, please understand we as humans are much better than that!  Meanwhile he deals with blindness and an inexorable Creator Son who refuses to budge on any issues except the efficacy of moving people out of the Urantia mischief of the Lucifer rebellion and into a better system without realizing that disease alone is not the problem for Urantia, but that Urantia has to fight extradition to Uversa now in order to be sure that the souls that come from Urantia, do not infect Mansonia too.  What say you Michael?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I, of course, deny that allegation from you Rayson.  But Ron still is too primitive to let loose on a Magisterial Mission unless he realizes there is no real use for humans except as ancillary of what has to be done on such a planet as Urantia.  I see him work things we should do, but in all honesty we do not have the personnel to do that even.  Therefore we gratefully accept the truth of his work but it is useless so long as merely lists the changes and not explain why the changes are important to know.  However, he suggests to me that such is not necessary when there is so little faith, nothing a messenger can do is acceptable to people who have been tainted by a Urantia Foundation that mistreats the entire epochal revelation as nearly a high blown secret and forces people to stay undercover without a true test of the worth of the fifth epochal revelation.   Now Rayson, you are sure Ron is worth it and so do I, but the Universal Father sees him as a long lost human who can make a difference if the society he was born in could reason, but in the United States in particular, there is no reason left except to honker down and pray they do bot bomb each other out of existence.  Ron does not fight that aspect of a brutal civilization, but he does say to Urantia Book readers, where is your spirit?  Where is your fight?  Where do you put your faith, since your faith is purchased by belief systems you are unaware of to use and then kill of the fifth epochal revelation.

"I am a Creator Son without much to do with humanity, as I consider humans to be rough and tumble creature pupae and can no longer abide that variety on Urantia at all.  I prefer to wipe out Urantia and start over even if it is my Bestowal sphere, and Jesus Himself considers it so raw and raucous it hardly matters if it is brought back to the family of planets or not.   Ron himself carries seeds of self destruction if he ever triggers them over issues he never sees an impunity against the ideals of being human but also fails to acknowledge the Father never intened life to be this way on Urantia.  What Ron says to all of us, "you started it and now we live, what is your complaint?"

"I consider that harsh and raw to us, but he is not wrong, and even the genetics on Urantia speak well of sexual and social violence built into the body of man on that sphere.  Ron says to me, "Why can't your Creative Consort reduce the urge for sex all the time, and reduce it to minimal so we have a normal reproduction rate than now exceeds nine billion souls living on a sphere meant to house at most, four billion people.  The reproduction rate in Guatemala alone is ten times the birth rate in the United States, yet they insist on sending their excess population north to the United States to relieve such overcrowding.  Ron sees that as a promiscuous society left unchecked and it would help to start that sexual activity be useless to the majority of men and women on earth. 

"In actual fact we concur with Ron's views, but he himself has chosen to be celibate rather than deal with the politics of gender wars and stays well identified as a spiritual asset.  However, he is not worth saving for a Mission on Urantia so flawed at times we wonder why the planners ever suggested two Magisterial Sons, when one is sufficient, and yet Ron says he understands that the efficacy of one Magisterial Son is insufficient if one must take on and control the ideals of a Second Return of Jesus, and all that implies.  I do not disagree with that one either.  However, let it be known that Ron is in deep trouble with not me but the Ancients of Days for insisting that sexuality is a problem for no one so long as it disappears when the moronitial life is entered into.  They fully disagree with that Ron view of all sexuality, not just gay or straight but the ambivalence of a bisexual monster as we call them up here.

"We see the entire spectrum of heartless procreation on Urantia, only to discover that Ron sees it as a person who lives in a prison on Urantia, and takes that opportunity to live life as a prisoner but to learn the ways of spirit too.  I laud him for that, but he is so benign now he can teach without fear of retribution through deep personal sacrifice to get it done well instead of playing with it so many readers under Urantia Foundation direction, and they never understand they are perpetuating a cult now instead of an epochal revelation.

"Ron fully agrees with statement and even wrote once to this list that the fifth epochal revelation is nor more cultic than a revelatory exercise for Urantia, and that the cultists perpetuate the laudatory issues of the book while forgetting they do, at their own pleasure, what they want to do without reference to the fifth epochal revelation and social behavior reprehensible to spirit entirely.  The coming AIDS epidemic will be mild compared to the death rate of humans on Urantia as the oceans swell and the coastlines of t he continents become inundated far back into deep territory of all nation states on Urantia.  Yet we are faced with the idea that what population we do save is procreating itself out of existence through overcrowding on land that does stay above water.

"I see no point Rayson counting Ron importance enough to save him from a disease that takes millions every year but I do see the point I would miss his humor and sagacious way of accomplishing what is up to now the impossible on Urantia: a following from people to ask for and do what is right.  For that reason alone I suggest to all including Rayson, do pray that we can save him to at least get the sixth epochal revelation out to the people and forget a Urantia Foundation which has no real purpose anymore than to self perpetuate a very poor way of dealing with epochal revelation.  I am Michael of Nebadon and wish all a good day. "

MOTHER SPIRIT comes between these two protagonists:   'I AM SURE that the last time we spoke of helping Ron all was copacetic, and that the Infinite Spirit was fully supportive of the idea to move forward with the idea of relocating the body system Ron uses to live with out the door and prepare him for another.  Now we learn the Deity Absolute does not like the idea for the precedence it sets to do that.  We all feel the same for Ron but we are not happy to go against the Deity Absolute, including the Infinite Spirit.  Ron says this morning after awakening, "I cannot continue this way; it is useless and demeaning, so I turn this all over to the will of God, but please either replace the disease with health or just move me on where I do not have to contend with a blood disease for which there is no real cure."  We agree with Ron, and Michael made the motion to start the process to remove him. but he was dealt a blow from, not Rayson, but the Father who said to him directly, "You have a lot of work to finish down here and stay on board until we determine when you can be brought back into spirit.,"

"the battle now proceeds with Sons like Rayson who consider him so valuable it is ludicrous to fool around with fights over to do it if spirit gets full approval to do it. 

RAYSON = "Sorry Mother Spirit - it is even more than that at stake.  Ron makes it clear to Urantia Book readers they believe falsely in the fifth epochal revelation when they stammer about the good works the book represents and then lead a life of debauchery or other crimes against humanity and declare the fifth epochal revelation sacred and irrevocable.  It is neither but a beautiful example of a brilliant revelation that even Dr. Sadler eschews as the best thing ever written with a religious view ever to grace the Urantia believers in One God.    But we are now faced with an AIDS  epidemic in a few short months or years and it will wipe out even Ron just sitting at his computer if the air is contaminated with the spewing colloidal AIDS virus we mention above.  It is so lethal no one can come close to it without being infected.  The only defense is to war a medical mask which we see Ron wear to mow now.  The grass on his property is infected with spirgongia of the nasty crab grass ilk and that is a great poison to Ron's immune system.,  So he wears a surgical mask that creates a safe zone around his head as those rhizomes never enter such an area at all.

"You Ron look at all sides of these arguments and hold fast to the idea that you are not entirely wrong on most counts but are willing to listen to Michael and Myself or others, that the truth of the matter is quite complicated, but it is resolvable with strong spirit leadership on Urantia, as most on this list feel is true too.  I happen to support that view, but Michael holds no such view until forced to and even then he must make room for the Deity Absolute who is a cool Deity as God the Absolute, and who holds  that slow and easy is better than fast and furious.  You Ron hold that the Urantia Foundation is an exotic and existential view of God too high to make them useful, and so do I and I believe so does Michael, but the truth is they defame you over reform while providing useless instructions to the Urantia Association International--  the work of the International Urantia Foundation purportedly--  and then resides in its offices at 533 Diversy Parkway, and swoons over articles like Meredith wrote on fusion, which is so full of ill concepts, it is a useful thing to throw away and start over.  You Ron threw a good tantrum over it but stay quiet because the Urantia Foundation believes in the witless exposition too.  All of this proves to me, RAYSON, that a firm hand on the tiller of the direction of an exposition to give a new Urantia Book for distribution to Ron, or another, who fully understands it is a work in progress and not a scared text like so many take it as at least in the United States.

"Finally, I am RAYSON, and look out with eyes clear and steady while you must deal a  near blind condition stuck in your home unable to do the menial tasks it takes to keep the property looking well.  It stands as a humiliation to me no one steps forward to take care of it and you Ron are throwing in the towel to get out from extraordinary takes to maintain a loveless and useless existence with leukemia.  I rest my case, Michael, Rayson."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"truthfully speaking Ron you ask  too much too soon and we must allow it to dissipate up here for our own reasons.  You are not loved that much or cared for that much that we have to break the rules to help you out in spite of saying otherwise.  The Deity Absolute has spoken that, not I, and yet in a far reaching way it is the truth.  We see no real reason to help anyone at this point and for Reasons of State, you Ron stay put in that house until life can be explained to the York County Commissioners, you are expendable as they are.  Ron says this does not sound like the Creator Son at all and wonders if he is tuning into some sector of the universe not entirely under control yet from outbursts of the Lucifer Rebellion.  Well, not so, but that is not the Creator Son, but the Deity Ultimate and he holds Ron poorly and without any issue except to be a stumbling block to the Ultimate's decision to use Urantia for a stepping off point into the OSZ's numbers one and two.  

:Understanding this fully is hard to do, but I also object to Urantia being used this way at least at this time.  Ron has the scars of a direct confrontation with the Ultimate over these issues himself and wants nothing to do with the Ultimate for his own reasons of state.  We see the entire matter a debacle and only Ron coming into the mansion worlds after a grueling 77 years of life is the full recepticle of issues to clear some of this.  I am fully conditioned to handle almost any problem, yet the Federation sees Ron as exceptionally helpful to cement the Federation plans to open doors to the work of their own Mansion Worlds to help fuel a rejuvenation of teaching and wherewithal for future generations to enjoy.  Let it be known that Ron frequently converses with elements of the Federation much to our pleasure and our fun too.  I do lament we have to speak so harshly over his continued use on Urantia, but we must call it quits when no support erupts to continue his ways on Urantia either,  I am Michael of Nebadon. Good day."

RAYSON AND COMPANY ON UVERSA SPEAK - "WE Michael see these statements too harsh for consumption on this list and ask that they be removed.  Is that possible?"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron has the full power of selfhood to do so and I let my remarks stand for now."

RAYSON AND Co.   -  We are deciding we must abort our use of the term Science Officer then and remain aloof from Urantia until we are satisfied there is no harsh measures to be applied to any human who volunteers and then is summarily thrust aside as this one has had happen to him continuously.  Rayson and the Magisterial Mission contingent on Uversa.  K"

Ron -  We seem to be ending on a contentious note this time.  I take both sides as right and from my own personal view, I need serious relief from this grueling disease and wonder how quickly I may expect to hear concerning that relief, anyone?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "Immediate Ron and your legs and feet should feel it at once if yu are any good at feeling good at all for now.  K"

Ron - "There is a sudden remission of burning in my lower legs but there is a lot to undo and that is not entirely what has been given then, but any relief is greatly appreciated Michael and the Universe. RAYSON HERE - You indeed did get a gift of energy but no remission and I state my case this has to stop and now.  K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
You wrote MICHAEL OF NEBADON : « … "I am a Creator Son without much to do with humanity, as I consider humans to be rough and tumble creature pupae and can no longer abide that variety on Urantia at all. I prefer to wipe out Urantia and start over even if it is my Bestowal sphere, and Jesus Himself considers it so raw and raucous it hardly matters if it is brought back to the family of planets or not.   Ron himself carries seeds of self destruction if he ever triggers them over issues he never sees an impunity against the ideals of being human but also fails to acknowledge the Father never intened life to be this way on Urantia. What Ron says to all of us, "you started it and now we live, what is your complaint?" ... »

How many times have I suggested in this Serara forum to the Heavenly Father about this quote from the Michael Of Nebadon siting in this paragraph !!!

And for the first time, I agree with Ron Besser when he wrote this : « … "you started it and now we live, what is your complaint?" ... »

Now it's really time that you use 'YOUR MAGIC STICK'!!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 12:29:27 PM by Antonio »

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Я поддерживаю Михаила Небадонского. Для единственного способа уничтожить рак человечество, созданное Люцифером, распявшим Иисуса Христа, распространилось по всему миру. планета и диктует свои правила жизни каждому ...

Я поддерживаю Михаила Небадонского. Ибо только так можно уничтожить раковую опухоль человечества, созданную Люцифером, которая распяла Иисуса Христа, расползлась по всей планете и всем диктует свои правила жизни…
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 01:35:09 PM by prozonov »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email

To all

The plane that was flying at low altitude and then in circles (part I)

After these last messages, which in summary talks about problems for the spiritual recovery of our planet, I was very thoughtful.

I went to sleep and had a strong dream. I believe that the dream represents symbolically the facts that are happening on our planet and the Magisterial Mission.

I will then tell everyone the dream I had a few hours ago, as well as my interpretation of the dream and a proposal for a solution:

I will write on several topics, because maybe this message will be long.

======= 

A todos

O avião que voava com baixa altitude e depois em círculos (parte I)

Depois destas últimas mensagens, que em síntese fala sobre problemas para a recuperação espiritual de nosso planeta, eu fiquei bastante pensativo.

Fui dormir e tive um forte sonho. Eu acredito que o sonho representa simbolicamente os fatos que estão acontecendo em nosso planeta e a Missão Magisterial. 

Vou contar, então, a todos o sonho que tive há poucas horas, bem como minha interpretação do sonho e uma proposta de solução:

Vou escrever em diversos tópicos, pois talvez esta mensagem seja longa.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
The plane that was flying at low altitude and then in circles (part II)

The dream:
I was inside a large passenger plane, with many people inside, when the plane began to take off.

However, I noticed that the plane was failing to reach an altitude compatible with the trip, that is, it was flying very low in relation to the size of the plane, as well as the normal altitude of a plane trip.

The plane flew so low that it narrowly missed the top of the higher hills, which would be a tragedy.

It was very difficult for the plane to reach flight at higher altitudes.

The plane flew so low that it passed beneath several human constructions, like large bridges.

Then the plane found a large, high mountain isolated on a plain and began to fly around this mountain in circles. The impression I had was that the intention was to exhaust all the fuel so that it made an emergency landing in the plains around the great mountain.

This was the dream.

======= 

O avião que voava com baixa altitude e depois em círculos (parte II)

O sonho:
Eu estava dentro de um grande avião de passageiros, com muitas pessoas dentro, quando o avião começou a decolar.

No entanto, eu notei que o avião não estava conseguindo atingir uma altitude compatível com a viagem, ou seja, estava voando muito baixo em relação ao tamanho do avião, bem como, a altitude normal de uma viagem de avião.

O avião chegou a voar tão baixo que por pouco não atingia o topo das colinas mais altas, o que seria uma tragédia.

Existia muita dificuldade do avião alcançar vôo em altitudes mais altas.

O avião voava tão baixo que chegou a passar por baixo de diversas construções humanas, tipo grandes pontes.

Em seguida o avião encontrou uma grande e alta montanha isolada em uma planície e começou a voar ao redor desta montanha em círculos. A impressão que eu tive é que a intenção era esgotar todo o combustível para que fizesse uma aterrissagem de emergência nas planícies ao redor da grande montanha.

Este foi o sonho.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
The plane that was flying at low altitude and then in circles (part III)

My interpretation of the dream:

The plane represents the Magisterial Mission and the various Missions of God for spiritual recovery of the planet.

Failure to take off at a reasonable altitude for a plane trip means that the Magisterial Mission and the various Missions of God are having trouble taking off for the spiritual recovery of the planet.

The great bridges and human constructions that the plane flew below, can mean the humans who are in the Magisterial Mission with protagonism.

Flying in a circle on a mountain can mean that there is a big problem to be solved, that is why it circles around in the mountains.

======= 

O avião que voava com baixa altitude e depois em círculos (parte III)

A minha interpretação do sonho:

O avião representa a Missão Magisterial e as várias Missões de Deus para recuperação espiritual do planeta.

Ao não levantar voo em uma altitude razoável para uma viagem de avião significa que a Missão Magisterial e as várias Missões de Deus estão com problemas para decolar para a recuperação espiritual do planeta.

As grandes pontes e construções humanas que o avião voou abaixo, pode significar os seres humanos que estão na Missão Magisterial com protagonismo.

O voo em círculo em uma montanha pode significar que existe um grande problema a ser resolvido, por isto a volta em círculos na montanha.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
The plane that was flying at low altitude and then in circles (part IV)

This is the last topic of this message that I divided into four parts.

One (1) proposed solution:

Initially, a summary of my current profession.

I am a legal adviser, that is, I am a helper, with training in the law university, and my service is to assist the Promoter of Justice. This profession I have practiced since May 2001, that is, more than 18 (eighteen) years so I have enough legal experience in counseling. So, I'm going to make a proposal based on my personal experience in resolving lawsuits that comes to my analysis in the search for solutions.

Yes, in a court case there are several possible solutions. Some solutions represent a continuity of the process, as complementary steps to clarify the facts and to reach a fair solution. Other solutions represent the final response that can be made to or against the interests of the parties involved.

As a legal adviser, I do not give the final word, I only analyze the judicial process and I already make a proposal for a solution that will be analyzed by the prosecutor to see whether or not he agrees with the proposed solution presented.

So let's propose the solution.

From what I have read, perhaps the great mountain, or the great problem, is human participation as a protagonist in the Magisterial Mission and in the various Missions of God for the recovery of the planet.

This problem must be solved for the Magisterial Mission (and God's missions) to take off at an altitude commensurate with a plane trip, speaking symbolically.

The proposal of solution is that all the human beings involved abdicate or be renounced of any protagonism and that only the diverse celestial beings must have protagonism. This does not mean that humans will have no function. On the contrary, they will have functions, but as helpers, as collaborators, or only as advisors and counselors, without decision function.

I go further, I propose a vote of confidence from the Deities, Divinities and other celestial beings in the light of God that all the spiritual recovery of the planet has as final decision of the Magisterial Sons involved in the spiritual recovery of the planet.

And to have balance in the decisions of the Magisterial Sons there is a counselor. This counselor will serve as an observer and also as representative of the Trinity, also representing God, the Supreme, God, the Ultimate and God the Absolute.

In some difficulty that the Magisterial Sons have to resolve and make a decision that seems more just for the spiritual recovery of the planet, they can ask for advice to this representative who will be observing everything that is happening on our planet.

In my view, it is important that you have a personality only to give the final word to the Magisterial Son, or a council of few personalities, in this case, a council formed by the two Magisterial Sons and that is very close ie that is knowing the difficulties of the planet.

Yes, I repeat that in every problem there are several possible solutions, and giving a vote of confidence only to the Magisterial Sons who will be leading the spiritual recovery of the planet, the airplane will take off and reach high altitudes compatible with the Magisterial Mission and the various missions of God.

Well, it is only a proposal for a solution to the spiritual recovery of our planet to be submitted and appreciated by God, for all the Deities, Divinities and celestial beings in the light of God.

Whatever the decision, I totally submit to God's will and I renounce and abdicate any personal project for God.

With much love to all,

Julio.

=======

O avião que voava com baixa altitude e depois em círculos (parte IV)

Este é o último tópico desta mensagem que eu dividi em quatro partes.

Uma (1) proposta de solução:

Inicialmente, uma síntese de minha atual profissão.

Sou assessor jurídico, ou seja, sou ajudante, com formação na universidade  de Direito, e meu serviço é auxiliar o Promotor de Justiça. Esta profissão eu exerço desde maio de 2001, ou seja, mais de 18 (dezoito) anos então eu tenho bastante experiência jurídica em assessoramento. Então, eu vou fazer uma proposta com base de minha experiência pessoal na solução de processos judiciais que vem para minha análise na busca de soluções.

Sim, em um processo judicial existe várias soluções possíveis. Algumas soluções representam uma continuidade do processo, como diligências complementares para esclarecimentos dos fatos e para alcançar uma solução justa. Outras soluções representam a resposta final que pode ser feita a favor ou contra aos interesses das partes envolvidas.

Como eu sou assessor jurídico, eu não dou a palavra final, apenas analiso o processo judicial e já faço uma proposta de solução que será analisada pelo promotor de justiça para ver se concorda ou não com a proposta de solução apresentada.

Então, vamos a proposta de solução.

Pelo que eu tenho lido, talvez a grande montanha, ou o grande problema seja a participação humana como protagonismo na Missão Magisterial e nas diversas Missões de Deus para recuperação do planeta.

Este problema precisa ser resolvido para a Missão Magisterial (e as missões de Deus) poderem decolar em uma altitude compatível com uma viagem de avião, falando simbolicamente.

A proposta de solução é que todos os seres humanos envolvidos abdiquem ou seja renunciem de qualquer protagonismo e que somente os diversos seres celestiais deverão ter protagonismo. Isto não significa que os seres humanos não irão ter função. Pelo contrário, terão funções, mas como ajudantes, como colaboradores, ou apenas como assessores e conselheiros, sem função de decisão.

Vou mais além, eu proponho um voto de confiança das Deidades,  divindades e demais seres celestiais na luz de Deus que toda a recuperação espiritual do planeta tenha como decisão final dos Filhos Magisteriais envolvidos na recuperação espiritual do planeta.

E para haver equilíbrio nas decisões dos Filhos Magisteriais haja um conselheiro. Este conselheiro que servirá como observador e também como representante da Trindade, representando também Deus, o Supremo, Deus, o Último e Deus o Absoluto.

Em alguma dificuldade que os Filhos Magisteriais tiverem para resolver e tomarem uma decisão que pareça mais justa para recuperação espiritual do planeta, poderão pedir conselho a este representante que estará observando tudo o que está ocorrendo em nosso planeta.

Na minha visão, é importante que tenha uma personalidade apenas para dar a palavra final o Filho Magisterial, ou um conselho de poucas personalidades, no caso, um conselho formado pelo dois Filhos Magisteriais  e que esteja bem perto ou seja, que está conhecendo as dificuldades do planeta.

Sim, eu repito que em cada problema existem várias soluções possíveis, e, dando um voto de confiança a apenas aos Filhos Magisteriais que estarão conduzindo a recuperação espiritual do planeta, o avião irá decolar e atingir grandes altitudes compatíveis com a Missão Magisterial e as diversas missões de Deus.

Bem, está é apenas uma proposta de solução para recuperação espiritual de nosso planeta  a ser submetida e apreciada por Deus, por todas a Deidades, divindades e seres celestiais na luz de Deus.

Seja qual for a decisão, eu submeto totalmente à vontade de Deus e renuncio e abdico de toda e qualquer projeto pessoal em favor de Deus.

Com muito amor a todos,

Julio

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 12:54:55 PM by JuliodaLuz »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
PART I of 4

Julio, I think you have done a splendid job explaining the improbable we face on Urantia.

I do not know the full truth, and you yourself are upset psychically over what you dreamed and what feelings you have left for God the Father, who is in a real pondering about Urantia and the people.  May I suggest that the plane is a giant Boeing 747, you were flying in?  If that is the case, Father was telling you  there is a lot of comfort when lots of people fly together, but it makes the plane heavy and too slow to reach altitude to land where it wanted to, and that is for the reclamation o Urantia and the people who would help to do that for the Missions.

That is why I happen to believe your dream is important to understand as much as we can.  You dreamed it so you have to figure out your own mind what it was telling you, and that try to do with this post alone.  I happen to see it as you do in your interpretation and am saddened we now have to fight an emergency landing to get safely on the ground, and maybe it is at an emergency airport landing and now where we really wanted to go either.

For that matter let me tell you Julio what I have learned in the past forty-eight (48) hours.
I hope you understand it; I wonder if our real supporters who read this list, if they will understand it?  I am convinced we have now another tornado touch down over Urantia with devastating effects to Michael of Nebadon and Nebadonia, his Creative Spirit Consort.  Everything is set to go and SUDDENLY, God the Supreme  takes control of URANTIA!  You and the others in that airplane react to that by being unable to get the height in the sky you need to get to the Missions where it is supposed to fly to.
I honestly cannot fathom why God the Supreme is doing this.  I do not deny God the Supreme anything, but his immediate presence on Urantia is both a serious set back for the Missions at the moment (your airplane dream tells us that), and I dare not even speculate what it means to Michael of Nebadon and the EXCELON,  the Federation, I happen to loudly cheer for and support as a wonderful way to run a space civilization overwhelmed by the news that Lucifer still carries so much heft (that means influence Julio) on Urantia, God the Supreme, is going to take Supreme action to kill it.

Strong words Julio, but you are in a scary emergency in that plane and we all are in it with you.  Ron is on the upper deck watching how our pilots fly  to get the plane down and is helpless along with you and everyone else on that plane to bring it down safely.

Look at the present situation on Urantia:  The President of the United States wants to bomb Iran out of creation.  He wants to bomb North Korea the same way.  The Russians are vowing a nuclear exchange if the United States takes on Korea and will hit the east coast of the United States where I live and I will perish with millions if they let it loose.  Further statements like this are unnecessary.

Further more we have the sixth epochal revelation waiting to be distributed but it keeps being held back because Mantutia does not trust us to handle it now.  He sees it as a major dormitory for readers to read but nothing to do with it as long as the entire world is under the threat of nuclear exchanges again.  Trump was saved from isolation immediately by drawing back from a tracking Iran from the sea with a nuclear tipped missile but may not be held back again.  Father on High sees it too and has said to God the Supreme, do something, and that is if you can, and God the Supreme launched a new invasion of Urantia this past Thursday evening,  July 12, at about 10PM.  I know because my computer was seized gently again without explanation.

What does this airplane flying low to circle and land cause us to do Julio?

You would have to dream again but that is not really necessary now, as I am aware what of something is happening, yet I am at sea why the Magisterial Sons scattered again and let us sit on this God forsaken Urantia, and now Michael says this to help me out to explain what has happened:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS TO THE DEVASTATION OF THE SUPREME INTERVENTION AGAIN, UNEXPECTED AND CRUEL AS IT IS:

Everyone: see the next panel as I break this down into another post for you:

RON

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:26:25 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
PART ii OF 4

MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS TO THE DEVASTATION OF THE SUPREME INTERVENTION AGAIN, UNEXPECTED AND CRUEL AS IT IS:

Michael speaks: "i am fully prepared to speak now.  Only Ron catches this so well am I able to speak clearly at the moment to a bunch of heathens on Urantia who just do not reclaim anything but positions to help run a Magisterial Mission from the flesh with us.  Most of you are so unprepared to do anything I worry for Ron and his inability to make it clear there is a dreadful pall over Urantia he battles daily, and it is the inertia of heart and soul on Urantia to ever truly understand the importance of centering every thing on God first, then to all of your pretensions.

"GOD THE SUPREME is once more on Urantia in full force and Ron is caught in the trap too and dislikes it so much he asked to just end it if we will and bring him home.  He detests the status quo and will never allow people like he found in the Urantia University to hold sway again with institutions that mean well yet cannot reach the level of even the slightest ambiguity they need to bring Urantia into the fold of the grace of God to save itself.  I switched to red all by myself and Ron brought it back to black but it stayed BOLD. and that is on purpose.

I see God the Supreme just spoke to Ron, and thank God, Ron was allowed to retain his transmission abilities fully.  In that quick statement to Ron just now, God the Supreme let him know that he need not seek allies any more to support any Magisterial Mission or just the reclamation of Urantia, but that he must stay down low and let the present situation develop fully, and then become a leader in the streets if necessary to provide the world some sense of redemption, only if in seeing it in their rear view mirror as they are brought up to go to heaven.

GOD THE SUPREME SPEAKS:  I am fully aware of the striking ability of Michael to change colors on Ron instantly and I like it too, but black please again:   We are sure you know the drill you readers.  But what you do not know is that I have seized all of the communication circuits on Urantia and carry everything they say back to me first, and then to all of your second.  Ron sees the dream of Julio as valid but poorly interpreted even though Julio got all he could do and correctly.  

"For that reason, I am stating this:

"We no longer curry the favor of Ron or anyone in human form to decide just what is to be stated to people he seeks for allies to bring this to fruition.  Michael doubted the trip to Colorado by Ron would do anything, but surprisingly a few people on that Board of Regents understood precisely what Ron had to say and lauded him for saying it.  However the President of the Board is a Urantia Foundation individual and refuses to budge to deal anything with Ron or the Magisterial Foundation.  I am sure the Magisterial Foundation is a proud teacher too, but it has to wait for Me to understand how it provides the support for the Urantia Book when I can do that peremptorily and easily.  All I have to do is squiggle my nose as Elizabeth did in Bewitched, and off we go into the reality that is created.

"Ron fully is aware how that works but most of you do not and that is ours to teach all including Ron.  It works because I represent the will of God in the material worlds every where and I refuse to let Urantia blow itself apart with so many really good people on it who have no life at all if it goes up in flames.  Therefore:

"No one called la President of the United States is going to decide the fate of billions of people by being angry at miscast nation states such as Iran and North Korea.  They will be removed shortly and the entire message to Urantia will be: STAY BACK AND TAKE YOUR LICKING NOW!  I fully intend to give one to all of you for being so obstinate as to not recognize your duty awaits you yet you dilly dally over every little mote you can find an excuse for to stand still.  Ron is the rare individual who saw it coming and did his damnedest to move over it and get it ready for Michael and the Magisterial Sons.

"You Ron  take your time correcting spelling errors; I take my time to correct human errors of protest against you and others while you figure out ways to get allies through influence and jest and so on.  You work well but your influence wanes when no Mission appears as predicted and predicted and predicted.  Now this:

"Ron Besser your misery is compounded by the fact that your Contact Commission is made much weaker today as Steven Gitz was devastated.  Now it is up to the insurance company and yourself to help him out of great misery he feels today over such losses and the inability to reclaim a single piano sitting on his floor.  You warned him early and well and he never dreamed it could happen this way but it did.  Ron you seem to think his insurance might buy him out of static sales but it is too little too late as the entire building now reeks of mold and mildew and must be fully renovated or abandoned.

"So today Ron you stand alone.  Dominick is available and willing but sits on a subduction zone that breathes fire soon and he runs the risk of loosing his new found home too right now, and you can give sustenance but not much else and no money is available to bring him to York.  York is favored still and I  tell you why:

"You are able to marshal the wherewithal if you have resources and you will get many including money from  the Salvington regime.  But you are on your own as how to make the new Urantia Book work from a low salary to yourself and others, as I will not have you wealthy at the cost of so many starving but you insist you give too and you do but not enough to save a nation of compliant people ready to listen but unable to do anything.  You saw a meeting in a strong dream yourself this morning and that black individual was none other Machiventa Melchizedek.  and no he had no candy and stop that!  You and Machiventa and an old friend of yours got out at the square in York while the car was chauffeured by others you seem to know but could not name.  They were Melchizedeks of another ilk who do well in the flesh and they wait for all to get busy soon as you must and will.

"You did not bring this dream up to Julio above but it had its own reason for existence and they were all handsome individuals and ready to go as you were.  How that dream ended was the chauffeured Mercedes pulled off to the right in that town square and parked itself facing the high rise hotel with its nose buried against the wall, and you figured it new what it was doing but worried about the police standing there.  They are for your protection and whatever we can manage to do for York.  In any case do another panel for us Ron. Thank you God the supreme."

WE ARE DOING ANOTHER PANEL POST BELOW TO GET ONTO ANOTHER SUBJECT JUST HOW GOD THE SUPREME WANTS THE MAGISTERIAL MISSION TO PROCEED ON URANTIA, next:

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:27:22 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
PART III OF 4

HOW GOD THE SUPREME WANTS THE MAGISTERIAL MISSION TO PROCEED ON URANTIA:

Okay, now that we have your attention, this:

I am Ron Besser and I am not transmitting any of that stuff yet.  I do however notice that we drift continuously on this discussion forum into obligations we all fee we must take on and then find that those things are so hard to do we just have to stop trying to do them.  I am not like that thought and never will be like that, and the reason is I have been so soiled with heartless versions all my life that it has taught me never to claim for another what you can do for yourself.  It is plain and easy to understand yet the world finds it impossible to deal itself otherwise.  I am not claiming superiority, but I am persuaded you all must learn that the ideals you face are yours to enforce:  

For that reason I have been adjudicated swiftly and harshly as incapable of anything for spirit and let go by Michael this morning and yesterday as well.  I feel vindicated only for myself, and but for God the Supreme, I do not have any dog in this fight for Magisterial Missions than any of you do.  However, now I face the penury of attempting to stay alive on a planet doomed for real sorrows including friends who battled the Louisiana debacle of a near hurricane with so much rain water had no where to go but inside all the buildings in Lafayette, which may be nearly wiped off the map these days because of it.  I pray things can be salvaged for Steven Gitz and family too.  They are deserving of a much better time and place than what happened over night down there.

However, let me say this too, the trial to get a Magisterial Mission going on our earth, Urantia, is so over powering for Michael and even the Federation, we have to turn to the experiential Deity, to figure out how we move from apostasy  A  to the savior-King  B, and how then do we get from the Savior-King B to a normal life again on Urantia  C ?

My statement to all of you this morning is pretty daft"  Use your God given ability to think and then do what you can with what you decide after thinking, and not crying, over the mess we have landed in today.  Not only have we lost Steven Gitz to unmitigated damage and harm, but he feels totally broken I would assume and we need to pick up the pieces again as he is always up and ready to go when we needed help up here in York.  However, life is not easy here either as I am still under the gun for the body damage done to me by attempting to change mitochondria serums on a body that does not recognize the ability to do so and now it has crippled my life for good.  I am truly sorry that has happened and I lament it , but that is what I have to deal with now.

As I said, we all have our heart breaks to deal with and many of you are on line this morning or afternoon or night, depending on what part of the world you are viewing the list from.  But in all cases recognize that this list is poorly run on high at the moment too and we may have to shut it down for the lack of interest they have or we have as we gauge the new reality of having not much to do except as we are and must watch the signs to gather the real reason I post all of this today which is explained as follows:

GOD THE ABSOLUTE speaks:
"Now I see Ron recover not much but enough to get this down and well and out to all of you on Urantia who can read a decent transmission without coughing at the Urantia Foundation why Ron should be removed for the safety of Urantia.  That is what one individual wrote to them yesterday and they laughed at it in the Foundation, but knew exactly what they were talking about as Ron is an existential threat to the Urantia Foundation, and even more so than he was a week ago, as he lay wondering how to get through another day of his physical misery.

"I state this to all of you who can read without panic:

"The deal to expose the Urantia Foundation to the truth that it is in default is supremely difficult.  Ron has done it well and fully and trials them with taunts of being the target of litigation for allow false revelation prevail at all much less sell as well as Millennium II has done so far.  It is unfortunate that the person who put that mess together is also a friend of the Urantia Foundation which did not object to it being put up at all.  For that reason Ron feels they are co-defendants in the matter and we may see it that way ourselves when we start cleansing Urantia shortly.  That said let the Urantia Foundation understand you have broken no vows, but fled the scene of a divine marriage completely, and now must pay the price for your luckless view that no one can stop you once you are king of the hill.

"I am the Deity Absolute, and Ron sees very little left to expouse, since Michael knocked him hard yesterday and without reason as Ron sees it but Michael cannot work with humans who are without resources to the point they need help from the Magisterial Sons to field the entire matter.  Ron has spent close to $100,000 on these proposals and has fielded enough Corporate designs to make it work seamlessly and purely at our disposal and that will not go to waste now that God the Supreme sees the entire matter His to resolve.

"We are now able to give back some of that to Ron, but he has not asked for it back, but to get started and stop fooling around with minor glitches that seems to stop everyone all the time.  As the Deity Absolute I am constrained to say anything , but in the heart of God is the ideal that all men must come to the point that they do as they are asked to to save their hides over issues they are too small to see all by themselves.  I therefore declare that GOD THE SUPREME is now on Urantia, permanently, and that He will determine the course of events as He is designed to do.  I thank you all for listening and Ron can be assured he will be found in a healthy mode soon enough and that Michael of Nebadon can assay to work with him easily again.  K"

GOD THE SUPREME =
"We now invoke your 5th amendment and refuse to impune anyone; however, Ron woke up this morning so broken down in his head it just hurt and his legs and muscles burned as usual.  That is the consequence of dying in your sleep but he never makes it because I refuse to let it happen.  He is truly faithful and regardful and we are okay right now, Ron.  Be assured you get to clowning with those pictures most of us can see and agree they are a great way to learn your thoughts without words.  However right now we are in a severe mode and thank you for no pictures per se.  The truth is that the possibilities of Ron reigning over any new Urantia Foundation are nil without  Me.  But with me he is going to do it from York as the distributor of the sixth epochal revelation.  For that reason he must be cleaned up and made ready for duty and service and he is delighted, but is warned that his death is imminent and hangs by a thread if he so much as dares to force anyone against their will to be his for reasons of a grant or so from his arms and legs.  He is well aware of it and flashes a curious look at me as he has never and will never ever do such a thing.  But that is the only danger you face for service to God the Supreme.

"You Ron just notified me of your main problem with all of this:  Urantia and you and all others on it, you do not have a Supreme revelation to conceal your wariness over these moves.

"Mantutia desperately suggested not long ago, Ron needs a God the Supreme revelation to see what is coming, but no one allows it to come forth, what do we do?

"The answer is we have to make that revelation now:  IT IS THIS:

"GOD THE SUPREME is totally without notice until something goes terribly wrong, and on Urantia it has gone terribly wrong.  When things go really wrong on a material planet, it is up to God the Supreme, to make restitution.  Ron and the rest of you assumed that such restitution was up to the Creator Son as Retriever of planets gone awry.   For that reason we made it clear back on June 20 and 21 this year that we will intervene if we cannot straighten out the problems holding back the appearance of the Magisterial Son at once.  They are ready, but Nebadon refuses Ron and the rest to accompany SERARA and MONJORONSON, for reasons of State.  Ron bulks at the reasons and says they are useless and pointless and you are using it as an excuse; either get off it or cut bait as I am tried of friendship without real heart over these matters.  Michael bulked at that language and sent him flying, but relents in that Ron has no other demands than to get it going and take what you want Michael as he has no real claim on any policy or fame from it.  Now Michael relents only because the Supreme insists it be followed through as originally planned between the Magisterial Sons, Ron, and the Creator Son.  Now we are faced with a really great problem:

"The Federation Ron and Michael both love is in disarray over the treatment of the Magisterial Sons who are ready and waiting and no Mission to begin.  Ron sees it as a loss of face to Nebadon, and so do we, and Ron rather not be in enmity with his own Creator Son and drops back and asks for release from the proposals he made a few miles earlier and seemingly acceptable to Michael at that time.

"God the Supreme, sees it the same for Nebadon, and asks Ron to stay the course and wait for things to clear up.  But they do not clear up because the power of Michael always subsumes the power of God to heal and Michael refuses healing to the point it gets worse and worse for Ron.  Now we must face the prospect that the Creator Son really has no real intention of working with humans as promised and that is so outrageous we wonder why the Creator Son has no real wish to do so.  We can guess the Lucifer Rebellion is at the heart of it, but Ron should not stumble because he accepted an invitation from the Magisterial Son, SERARA, to work with him as far back as 2002.

"Next is the review of this by God the Supreme, but let Michael explain his situation too:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON =
"We are not for or against the proposals made by Ron some time ago the heedless expenses that invoked to obtain what are almost ten Corporations mostly charities for our specific work on Urantia.  He did it well and spent accordingly and it is now of record that it is well in excess of $100K but that is nothing to Ron who saw it as a means to an end and lets it go yet.  But his friend Steven Gitz in Louisiana now is badly hurting and needs a check from Ron and will not get it so long as the publishing company avers over the ORIGINS book and that is killing everyone including the publishing consortium too.  In any case we are face to face with a misery compounded with the mistakes we made in the past with Ron over cooperation.  He sees it as an easy and simple way to be visible.  I see it as a disaster for one man to step forward and fail to essay I can never allow this kind of cooperation unless I am desperate.  Ron considers me desperate due to conditions on Urantia and does not mind stepping back, but I do, and I insist York play its part with Adam and Eve and the Melchizedek Corp to get us moving and well developed at this time.  However, Ron is so seriously ill, I dare not move too fast or it will kill him too unless we make full restitution, and except for Lazarus, no one has ever gotten the treatment ever.  However, Ron looks at it as a miracle of Jesus and avers that is always possible.  Urantia believes so strongly in Jesus, I cannot deny that fact that Ron sees no disparity between the miracle acts of Jesus and Myself, who was Jesus too.  So we see something that complicates this picture badly and I have given Ron everything I can and yet he sees me as Jesus too and that is not entirely fair to me or Jesus but that is not wrong either.

"AS a result of all this, I gave Ron a push and shove yesterday to stop wanking the pile of rubble called the Magisterial Mission.  He says to me, then I must resign the Commission and leave Urantia, as I have no wish to stay and watch be fail physically any further, and I object to the use of  the Commission to write one book and then leave with our tail between our legs after all we have been through together.

"Therefore I granted Ron a passage to what he calls Home now, the mansion worlds, and God the Supreme then seizes all apparatus at my command on Urantia and Ron sits writing down a transmission in hopes of explaining this vast change on Urantia once more.  I am Michael of Nebadon and wish you all a good day."

MOTHER SUPREME ON HIGH = "I am not the ETERNAL SON, but close.  Ron heartily dislikes me for my bad behavior with him on the computer and causing him to fall or lose objects in the house and I have qauite asortment of them sitting in our properties box I have no intention of returning including a set of keys he never missed because they belonged to his mother and she had them in her purse he sill stores in a lost drawer once belonging exclusively to her before her death in 2012 on Michael's birthday that year.  Ron considers that ironic but he also know he will never forget the date of her death and this dad died hard on the Ides of March, 1998.  Both humans were so worn out they nearly floated out of their body.  In any case, we make this command performance to Ron:

"You never gave your mother the farewell the mortuary thought you would as you felt all was spoken to and said at her funeral and made the error of ordering a grave side ceremony only to discover your brother and wife attended and no one else did and yhou considered that a slap to your mother.  She does so today as she saw all of you wonder what to do next and after a brief flourish by the cemetery. you all left as they interred her ashes while you watched.   Mother Spirit allowed Mother Besser to watch the internment, and she saw how cold and callous brother and wife were while you felt so out of place you asked that the ceremony be brief an to inter the ashes and go home finished with the time there.  You still cannot determine the hatred you felt for brother at that time but he is still unexplored in his determination of you and your life.  God the Supreme sees it as his not to do and you have made it clear they have nothing to do with your death either.  Steven Gitz was applied to and now Steven is really without a home or office at this time and has taken up with other families members elsewhere for the time being.  That is a real stump for all but he is not lost and will return as soon as he can get some money from you in order to pick up his life again somehow.  

"For that reason God the Supreme has revised your plans for York as well, and that is to teach people like your brother and others like Colorado University trustees, that they make mistake after mistake to laud the fifth epochal revelation without lauding God at all and they make no mistake now since the Guardian of All, the Father of All, has given benefit to Dominick to ask what they are doing they cannot address change?  You make no mistake to advise them and you did so in a really gently memo with the help of the Supreme and your Adjuster to pick out which changes they will best remember.  The President of that University knows you a little and said you were a prophet and not a canker on the lips of  the Foundation.  Most, however, do not have the strength of mind, to determine the legality of your words.  The Supreme affirms all you sent was the truth and He means to make them hear it well again and again if they continue to refuse their position is hopeless without some affiliation with York.

"I am the MOTHER SUPREME OF HAVONA, and you must understand Ron that no one gets up my nose more than you do Ron, over issues you refuse to accept the force you back and without work over something as minor as putting lists together even for yourself. For that reasons I asked God the Supreme to knock you silly, but he sees it differently than I do, and now I must aver that the truth of the matter goes far deeper than your know at all, as God the Supreme recognizes you as a real person who makes a difference but gets so undone by professed support for the fifth epochal revelation, you have been forced into retreat from your home and express privately when should be done publicly and so on.  

"Now this:  Because of your blowup with LANAFORGE, as he forced it, not you, and because SERENA, let Nebadon with quite a huff on her face, you are left with a board of propositions that have nothing to do but fail.  That is your view and that is ours too.  However, God the Supreme, sees it better and insists we pick up your proposals to Michael and let things ride, which you have.  Now we are faced with an angry Michael of Nebadon, and he is ready to give you your due but not at his expense as he considers the entire matter a loss of face for you Ron, but it is also a loss of face for Nebadon, as the Supreme has rearranged that the Magisterial Son, both SERARA and MONJORONSON, become a united force on Urantia and at once begin the Magisterial Missions for good.

"But SERARA says to Michael, 'What is this sudden discourse against Ron?'  Michael says i have decided he is useless when push comes to shove as he has no real voice on Urantia.  That is true and Ron laments it, but it is obvious that is coming and that he has patiently followed your suggestions and stands pat with you.  What is the difference now?  Michal makes an answer that is rude and suggestive but He is not sure any of it is true with you Ron, except you affirm all the time, and He just does not get it and nobody this side of Paradise can ever figure you out:  you are yourself and demand to be accepted as is or lose the entire patient you have become in their view.

"Lastly, I agree now with God the Supreme, now that we see the mess in Louisiana has detoured a lot of plans for all of us including Steven Gitz.  But you also must realize that Dominick is not safe and you know it but there is now way to move people around with resources and now the publishing firm avers it id doable but they have not enough resources to do it easily without a consortium and that consortium fails to leverage anyone except on the fact you need to be a doctor, and that fails to recognize the nature of the source of your book information.  Finally, it will be published shortly as Michael has forced the issue with the publisher now and he is ready to go with or without the consortium and we believe they will stand behind the agreement so long as you appear before them in the Board Room of their choosing.  However, you are so ill you wonder how to go to the store much less travel a thousand miles t o see strangers over a book you say you are done with except to see it published.  Let them be and take heart they will meet here in York under their own guisement and take you around the world you created and see how it is done for themselves.  Be assured you will wow them as we intend to lay the law down as to AIDS and what it will do soon if they do not get the word out the doctors must approach this virus in a different way and eradicate it.

"Finally, the results of our tests on you the past few days show you ready to go if you can but so imprisoned you are stuck in the house to further notice.  Your forced a trip to the store yesterday and came back so exhausted you nearly died trying to rest and that must stop and we give you this anniversary present for July 1-th,  you Adjuster refuses to vacate you under these circumstances, and we will revive you so long as you are good to all who come before.  Those front teeth are famous now because Cullen hates the thought of working on you without anesthesia and he still uses that stuff and you hate it because it poisons you and they are not listening at the labs for they believe it is efficacious but you are sure it is a poison and so it goes.

"Lastly, we say this:  Havona is no enemy to Urantia, and Urantia is no enemy to God the Father either, but it has reached a point to the world of spirit, that it is entirely out of bounds and that God the Supreme finds it totally useless and it must be reigned in on the surface of t hat planet and then let rest for a generation and then have these Mission take on a new life.  Meanwhile Ron you have the loss to bear of Steven if he cannot repair himself at all, and the loss of Dominick if he cannot get out of there at once, and the loss of yourself to death if the Supreme cannot advance on Urantia without getting York started property and with the flame of the Adamic regime in full force there for a change.  Be assured your home is fine for all but be aware it could be permanent if you do not hold fast they must have their own lives to be ready for help to raise the building you need in York for a teaching center and administrative center for the Nebadon enactment of a Magisterial Mission to come when we decree it is truly ready to be had.  Good day.  Mother Supreme in Havona. K"

WE NOW END THIS POST AND CONTINUE IT IN THE NEXT TEXT WINDOW AND THERE WE WILL EXAMINE:  WHAT NEXT???

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:29:01 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
PART IV
WHAT NEXT?
Now that we have examined the fact the God the Supreme is now the primary power and force on Urantia, and that NeBadon caters only to the Urantia Supreme in her rightful place now, not as Gaia, but as URANTIA.  She wishes to be addressed as GAIA no more and wishes only to be known as URANTIA.  We are faced once more to a huge revision as to what must take on Urantia for its removal from sin and iniquity and be placed squarely in the jaws into a SUPREME REFORMATION, or it shall surely die quickly and be abandoned to the lands for the education of the universe about what Lucifer did here and what must never be allowed to be done ever again.

This Section deals with the plans of God the Supreme for Urantia.  Let it be piece meal too as I can only take the dictation they want to be known and not really answer your questions as may arise.  Frankly, unless someone on this forum does question all of this, or makes a full statement as to their views as to what has happened, God the Supreme will make no further exposition until he is ready to.  It is on your side the table to respond otherwise we have no further transmissions from the Supreme on the subject of what is next?.

GOD THE SUPREME SPEAKS:

"The trial we face is that Ron fully recognizes the trial, and no one else does.  How that translates for us is that Ron is the leader at least to tell other leaders what they face and how to go about dealing with them to get people to take into account that they cannot do just anything, and then win the approval for a life after death.  That is what is at stake here.

"God the Supreme is Deity.  He is also the Almighty Supreme, and I see Ron think, it is God the Supreme on Urantia, but it must be the Almighty Supreme to do this in particular,  You are correct Ron, but most do not know enough to know the difference and they must read their Urantia Book to find out now.  We also are aware that you Ron are in terrible shape this morning and have little regard for food or water now, but that is a passing sign into your need for solace for the moment.  Your Contact Commission is in abysmal state and so is the York ideals to move Adam and Eve into place to start the education with the fifth epochal revelation.  Dominick has mead his report to you but stops short of action over issues of State with him and that his sister has taken a turn for the worse and may vacate life for good.  If that is the case we will ask you Ron to st and firm and do as we request for now.  Be assured he needs solace too and is ready to help out as best he can for you and our service oriented Michael of Nebadon.  That is the personal side of this Part IV to you and we make full restitution when it is clear we may move foreward in this manner without causing a huge stir in the Circle of Infinity to do so.  Your classification so far Ron is mud but that will change I am sure in the near future something better.

"Finally, I am The ALMIGHTY SUPREME in action.  That is an equilibrium status for God the Supreme, and you recognize it long ago that is what you normally deal with when dealing with God the Supreme.  However, I am truly God the Supreme too and Urantia is ready to understand several things after Trump.  You look at Trump and wonder if this is the Biblical challenge of the antichrist, but declare Trump so invalid that he does not know enough to be the antichrist, but we smile at you as he is truly an antichrist in almost everything he does these days.  I smile at your conviction no one can be evil enough to do that but you have seen nothing on Urantia until he unleashes a holocaust in immigration by forcing all back south and then Guatemala gets involved with a crushing decision to eliminate excess population with murderous attacks like the Myanmar (Burma) military did on its excess Moslem population recently and still does. 

"Fully understood, the Urantia game plan has gone awry so badly we must clear it of those who cause it perpetually.  That includes those who teach the fifth epochal revelation with a cold hand and unable to assimilate the changes that have to be made to it.  It is nearly a cult as you record it Ron and it must be stopped before ti does become a full fledged one with the Urantia Foundation presses with that horrid corporation called the UAI.  Most like you get the initials wrong but however you write it is an abomination to the true work for revelation.  Let it be for now.

"Furthermore, God the Supreme is here for reasons of Sate for the Untied States too.  It is a nation State with great possibilities, but it got crammed into a cold war before it was ready to and now must face another one with a Russia and China ready to collude to bring it down.  However that is not possible since the Most Highs still consider the United States as the best thing ever to happen to Urantia at all in its millennial celebrations on Uversa recently.  The Urantia state and its population explosion and its refusal to allow God to win anything now, is bringing it into the reception of loss to God mostly, but God the Supreme is ready to step in and clue it into something much better, and we believe it can do that with education and the sixth epochal revelation with your hands on it Ron with Michael an the rest of Nebadon presenting it all to the people of this world who will solely miss you if you die now. 

FATHER = "Let it be presentable to yourself that I the FATHER will stand by you all the while it is yours to do and that you are ready to make it available your way for a change and we are curious to see how it works in the United States in particular."

GOD THE SUPREME - "Let me explain to the readers whey the Father just broke in.  Ron is not sure he has anything left to proceed with as he too is devastated by blindness and crippled legs of extreme disproportion to his legacy for all of us.  He is getting poor and poorer, and has no direct way to recover anything at the moment.  That happens all the time for everyone and it is unpleasant as hell.  Steven Gitz had it just happen to him and so Ron sees it as an endless battle just to keep even if one is give to this kind of work.  However, we see it differently too, as this last few days for Ron and many others of you are just plain hell to get through at all.  The Colorado school Urantia University will significantly fail if there is not financial resolve over too few students and too little support from the Urantia Foundation.  We see it clearly.  The Urantia Foundation itself is well endowed but that will not save it from worse if it does not clear its agenda and listen.

"God the Supreme has no weary view of its shenanigans or its lack of humor or its lack of ability to make changes when spirit changes the patterns it must work with.  It loses daily about twelve thousand readers from North America in potential and about that amount around the rest of the world. and that is solely due to the fact, as Ron calls it. severe elitists, and that well shot, as that is exactly what it is and that is always the sign of a mature cult taking place.  I am God the Supreme and we see it clearly but Urantia cannot see anything when its eyes are downcast just to get by.  let it also be known that nothing much happens on Urantia for another few months or years but York will reapply itself immediately to get things moving with the sixth epochal revelation very soon.  I am God the Supreme and this:

"These text windows convey the change being made to Urantia.  Those of you who can grasp it must understand there is nothing you can act with to make it better or worse.  However, we make Ron better off shortly and he will prevail in York as promised but there will be no Contact Commission to direct it better as we have our own means to do it and Ron is now disabused of any such thing for himself or the rest of you, but not until we are settled in Light and Life is it gone from you Ron or Steven or Dominick.  You are all supremely loved and cared for for all your efforts at rehabilitation on Urantia.  Good day to all for now.  GOD THE SUPREME. K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Now we know why Ron is so valuable.  Who else could do this and survive the body exhaustion that comes with transmissions still poorly executed due to fear stress.  Be assured Ron takes it well and leaves us room to mention this concerning Lanaforge.

"Ron fully expected Lanaforge to return after the play that got him removed.  However, I have asked that he stay removed until we are sure what it is that went so wrong that Lanaforge attempted to remove Ron by fiat the other night and Ron raised the roof on him and in some respects on Me.  However, it is not Ron but his Thought Adjuster the real hero as he alerts Ron to the attacks and lets Ron know to raise the roof.  He raises the roof for good on our obstinacy  to stay the course and ignore him on Urantia for what I consider the best State of Affairs possible for Urantia.  For that reason God the Supreme made it clear that Ron might be a child of God, but not outside of the realm of real nature that can save the day for the universe if only he has a chance to serve if only briefly to get a major revelation done on Urantia quickly and effectively.  Be assured you will have a mass campaign well funded for that book Ron, but you have to revise your plans to make a racket one way and find another way to do it. Good.

"You also Ron have little to persuade the Urantia University as they are a hard line crowd but see clearly your points now and are considering using them to teach with in a course about prophecy.  That is the best they can do and Dominick is too agreeable with you not to make that contact but is in hospital with sister who is fighting or her life over a mistake in the IC unit which gave her too much serum for her Lupus syndrome killing her too.  I clear the decks fully for you Ron as you must meet with your publisher here in York and they will do that for your own good and be happy they did so.  Lastly, this post could go on for another four or five posts yet, but we call it quits now as you must make sense out of it the best you can and then try to resume a normal life under all of this for the good of Urantia.  Good day, Michael. K"

END

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
I read this twice through and trying to make sense of it ???. It seems to go around it circles. One minute it(the Missions etc) is all go and then next it is seized. One moment there is a window of opportunity to have human participation in the Missions and then it is viewed unfavorable to have it happening by Michael himself on his views stated above in these deliberations. All I see is, that we are to stand back, resume back to our mortal lives, watch God the Supreme to clear out the troublemakers, see the SER to eventually be issued and to allow a generation to go by before we can see some sense come back from the global population after all the earth changes, population decimation and cleaning up has transpired. Meanwhile, the York work is still on the cards so long as Ron can be renewed in his body somehow, if it can be done, so be it. I am still trying to fathom, the importance of these changes. The biggest being, for God the Supreme to take action. I see this as a huge change from what is normally supposed to be a planetary mission but, in this case of Urantia and her troubles and so on, it must be so bad for God the Supreme to step in for good now. Is this setting new precedence as to dealing with Rebellion as this one has gotten so far into wreaking havoc among the humans on this planet? What does the Supreme do that Michael cannot do? What difference does Deity of this nature do to change the outcome? 

As I see it, the best that can be done is the education that the SER can offer to its readers. I understand Mantutia’s reservations to release it just yet when there is still a messy planet going on and it’s release may be rather premature to go with. That makes sense to me when the planet is to go through some earth changes and some political shifts as well. It has to go through the mill and then after things settle down, then things can be better be introduced to go with. These are my thoughts, off the cuff, at this stage of thinking.

In all, it seems to me, this whole mission thing is rather premature when we are facing some changes that has to unfold before it can be favorable for any good work to go on with. I am happy to STAY BACK AND WAIT as is told by God the Supreme for us to do and to resume our mortal lives and see where this all takes us later on. I hope I am on the ball here, if not, I stand to be corrected in all that has been frankly shared to all of us to understand the difficulties, the challenges and the disputes between all that care about getting Urantia right in one way or another. May I say to God the Supreme: bring it on what you have to do! Our world is in one heck of a mess and it is making our lives so difficult on so many levels. Please be mindful of our mortal frame and our limitations, but by all means, do what you can to clean up the last of the Luciferion troublemakers. It begs me to ask in a rather unpleasant way of thinking: Did I just hear Lucifer laugh and say, “ha! I told you so, this is not going to work!”? Did Lucifer just win the battle? And the difficulties we are all facing is part of what Lucifer intended to play out? Oh Man, is that so incredibly insane of me to think of it that Lucifer is still lurking in the shadows to make this such a hell to get through?!? I apologize if I offend anyone to broach such a horrible thought, but I am sure someone else will most likely dare to think it too. It has to be placed because this is the elephant in the room anyhow on this apostate planet.

In any case, I stand by, wait and hope that God the Supreme and all who love the Father can beat the odds that stack up against us all. I still strongly believe that the work of revelation is the way to go to instill that education and understanding in the minds of our fellow Urantians just as the FER was intended to do, but got handled in a bad way by those entrusted to publish it as it was given to the original First Contact Commission under Dr Sadler. I leave my thoughts at that for now and hope others of you can pipe in on sharing what you are thinking after reading through this lengthy essay of so much going on behind the scenes, thank you(our esteemed Celestial beings)  all very much for the trouble you go through to tell us your pain and heartbreaks of so many setbacks and delays in getting anywhere to right the wrongs that keeps perpetuating on this planet and in Nebadon.

May the Father step in and make it right, with God the Supreme to clear it once and for all for the good it can do for all of us. Thank you Ron for handling a marathon of transmissions, discussion and personal issues you have relayed here for our eyes to read and fathom with you as well. May our prayers be with you in your health and well-being and I sure hope you get a new body(Midwayer one) soon and for the Missions to somehow find its way through York and other locations where it is feasible to accomplish what it is to do in the reclamation of Urantia. Godspeed to you all.

For now I am at a loss with transmissions since it is seized by God the Supreme and I wait this out as long as it has to be. 

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Sue, you speak my mind correctly in a manner I would not have done better to express what I feel. I have only just a question to ask : why are Celestials, on different levels of hierarchy, not capable to come to an agreement about what to do for the rehabilitation of Urantia ? It seems to me that things are done like in a blind test and by doing so we all biting our own tail. It can last forever if there is no exit door. This must stop for the sake of the Mission, but I don’t really know how. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.