Author Topic: 09 July 2019 Early Morning 2am Report from SERARA, the MATISTERIAL SON URANTIA  (Read 600 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
JULY 09, 2019, 2AM York, PA
SERARA, THE MAGISTERIAL SON OF RECORD NOW FOR URANTIA.

"I have tended my resignation as Planetary Prince of Urantia as of this morning of 9 July, 2019. We hold that this position was necessary for me to hold because we had to learn just what lengths we had to go to in order to keep Urantia fully engaged and not let it drift into rebellion once again.

"You western states of Wyoming, Nevada, and even Wisconsin and others around it, are dangerously close to sedition against the central government of the United States.  Trump is vaguely aware of it; however, if they break out in outright refusal to obey the central government, then a civil ware could ensue once more.  The central government can subdue such an event, but the faulty idea of States rights would not be a fully lost concept.

"Washington DC is a power house of control now.  Trump has managed to escape charges of sedition by a hair, but he has not removed the stigma of being slightly, at the very least. unfaithful to the United States and its current state of affairs.  Therefore because of this weary State's Rights ballad we keep hearing from Western States in particular, we are going to reintroduce the work we will initiate immediately from the Magisterial Foundation building in York, Pennsylvania, to start with.

"We are claiming the York address you know for ours alone; however, we may incorporate the York Protectorate there too.  We also have the option of renting the Chamber of Commerce Building in the said York Square too and that may be the better option for meeting rooms.  There was a brokerage firm on the first and you Ron assume it is empty as they moved all that gear out for the most part.  Fully explained, the York Protectorate operates this way:

1 -  We clear all government decisions at this place of consummation of the marriage of the divine with municipal governments.  We will include the York County Planning Commission, the Susquehanna River Basin Waterworks, and all municipal Sewer Authorities and the York Water Company, and any environmental regulatory agencies that may be located there as representatives of the Pennsylvania DEP, the Department of Environmental Protection.   They will be asked to cooperate but if they do not we will freeze their assets in the Commonwealth through which they operate and bring them around that way.  I am in charge of those sections by default Ron.

"You Ron know most of them from work now long ago as a Consulting Engineer to most of their interests and are a compatible being for understanding how I must be in charge and you are not even a deputy but a spokesman for me otherwise. 

"The York City Government will come under our jurisdiction.  They will maintain HQ in their present location.  Buildings suitable for our purchase or lease will come to our attention and we will make the appropriate moves.

"We also establish a York County justice system using the present buildings and judges where appropriate, but they are now under the Paradise Trinity, not for civil cases, but for political concerns only.  Our jurisdiction is political and not civil cases such as divorces and suits against each other over property and what not.

"The entire county of York must be under out control and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania must aver with legislation we have already drawn up and it will prevail regardless of the inconvenience this may pose to some government thinking at all. 

"We will not depopulate York County further , but the York County Planning Commission will be instructed to write the government rules and regulations for all municipalities and the cessation of all new building plans period.   We seek to revert certain business plaza;s to natural land plots again and will seize manufacturing if it is polluting.

That is for York County:

"For the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, we will ask for Legislation to authorize these needs for York County.  We also will pay the bill for all secondary education in all of Pennsylvania, but that is a detail for better times ahead than we have now."

For the REGENCY in and for the United States Government:

REGENCY REGULATIONS, AS FOLLOWS:
A -  No one outside of the current administration in Washington DC is exempted.
B - The President of the United States is to be sequestered and instructed as to his duties and how to maintain civil order in these United States;
C -  Cabinet positions are to be remained and maintained;
D - Defense Department is to go on high alert;
E - All war like hot spots will be remanded to a stand down including Syria, Crimea, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Israel, Jordan and Lebanon, and the Kurds.  We also include China and the Russian Federation if necessary.  the United States will deploy all aircraft carrier back to home bases.  Military outposts will stand down.  Germany will declare a national emergency on our behalf and surrender Neo Nazi plans to us.  Many more decision alert to be made shortly in but a few months or even days.
F - National emergencies like hurricanes, earthquakes, natural disasters otherwise, Western and Canadian forest fires are to be handled by the nation states alone;
G - The executive government of the United States will now employ to REGENTS. This is to be advised to later;
H - The current President may operate politically as he wishes, but final say on all legislation and law reform will be subject to a three man vote as the Presidency of the United States is now a  three-man Regency and will remain so until further notice;
I - I declare this list partial at this time as we have sixteen further items to publish but for now and for the readership State or otherwise, recognize we no longer tolerate slipshod government and items of disinterest that kill or maim people because of their disinterest in solving those problems by heads of Sate.
J - Civil matters will be suspended and the Constitution of the United States observed."
END
Ron Besser here - SERARA sends his amends and thanks you all for taking the time to read this partial list of what the coming Magisterial Mission needs to our own neighborhoods, and even more, when give the permission to print the next sixteen items on this list. he will so advise us.  Thank you all for listening.  For SERARA. K

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
I Quote: "F - National emergencies like hurricanes, earthquakes, natural disasters otherwise, Western and Canadian forest fires are to be handled by the nation states alone;" End Quote'

Ron and Serara - does nation states mean the entire country say Canada / or USA or does it mean just the state in a country say as in California? What happens to those areas that are affected across nation state borders?
Sue/7inOcean

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron and Lord Serera for this new information. I am thrilled to hear that real changes are on the way and that the house that jack built is been dismantled.
When you state that;
                                H - The current President may operate politically as he wishes, but final say on all legislation and law reform will be subject to a three man vote as the Presidency of the United States is now a  three-man Regency and will remain so until further notice;
Does this mean that Congress will lose all of its power and a three man regency will take its place.Are they part of the present government or the MM.

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Ron, Serara, and Michael.  This is a powerhouse of information and revelations for  all across the globe and especially in the United States in the  short term of  the  public awareness which will be made abundantly and without fail for  humanity.  It is quite interesting that this message starts out with the resignation of Serara as Planetary Prince and begs the question  as to who will be appointed  the new Planetary Prince or will we  continue to have Machiventa  re assum such responsibilities until such time as another will be appointed?
The second part of this astonishing  revelation states:
""Your western states of Wyoming, Nevada, and even Wisconsin and others around it, are dangerously close to sedition against the central government of the United States."
What is this all about if it is possible to disclose right now?

Sedition is such a strong, serious  and powerful word meaning:
  • Sedition - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition
    Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against established authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. 
  •  A year or so ago, and recently as well, when we were discussing a modernization and a new Constitutional Congress that would have to be held and convened in order to accommodate a Divine Intervention  on Urantia with the United States being the  host country for such a Mission, as well as all other Governments around this entire planet since no Government has anything in their constitutions and laws that would even address such a possibility let alone the reality of such an event, I wrote Ron about my opinion and concerns that our Government, if they have people who monitor our website and I assume they do, that they might consider some of what is written here as seditious although a Divine Intervention would absolutely require major changes to the way all governments around the  entire globe will be governed.  I was very relieved when  the category was wisely withdrawn even if that were not the reason.  So many people on Urantia especially some segments of the Religious communities and many other organizations on the left and right of the political spectrum would have real problems in the notions of the separation of Church and State.
  • Receiving these  long  awaited initial details  and information of the York Protectorate is so welcome for all of us. The fact that we are entrusted with such information and revelations should give us pause and reflection and encouragement to  continue to stand fast, dedicated and stay connected and supportive of all that goes on here and to continually as each day begins, as each day is an opportunity for love and service to these greatest of plans for Urantia and all of live  upon her and should help open our eyes to the coming realities regardless of how complicated it may sometimes seem to us.
  • I have, ever since the  idea and concept of a Regency being not  only proposed but actually established, has always been so profound and one that I find truly exciting as we think, as best we can as mere humans and citizens of not only the United States but as we finally become Citizens of the Universe of our Creators and the immense responsibilities that are truly, my brothers and sisters here on this forum, the greatest honor and privilege that we can achieve on this our initial but short life on Urantia as our journey and career  towards becoming  Spirit Beings.
  • I look forward with the greatest of anticipation for that time when  permission is given for the release of the next 16 items planned for this information about the Regency and other details of these unprecedented events that will unfold for Urantia and all of humanity of the past, present and future.   God's Will be recognized, known and done  on our world, and let it be done as each renews and makes that supernal consecration of will to the Father, and as the the Urantia Book:
  • 5. The Consecration of Choice

111.5.5 Such a creature choice is not a surrender of will. It is a Consecration of Will, an expansion of will, a glorification of will, a perfecting of will; and such choosing raises the creature will from the level of temporal significance to that higher estate wherein the personality of the creature son communes with the personality of the spirit Father.

118. Supreme and Ultimate - Time and Space

1. Time and Eternity

118.1.2 The personality of the mortal creature may eternalize by self-identification with the indwelling spirit through the technique of choosing to do the will of the Father. Such a Consecration of Will is tantamount to the realization of eternity-reality of purpose. This means that the purpose of the creature has become fixed with regard to the succession of moments; stated otherwise, that the succession of moments will witness no change in creature purpose. A million or a billion moments makes no difference. Number has ceased to have meaning with regard to the creature's purpose. Thus does creature choice plus God's choice eventuate in the eternal realities of the never-ending union of the spirit of God and the nature of man in the everlasting service of the children of God and of their Paradise Father. 
  • There is a wonderful section in the Urantia Book concerning this "Consecration of Will" but I can't find it and I know that many of us here consider it among our favorites but I can't find it right now and I am running late for work...be well and conrtibute and keep our site representative of the importance that it is... it's success is up to us is it not?.
  • My most sincere appreciation  to Serara, Michael and  Ron.   LarryG

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
"That your will be done not mine, that is my will". Very important Larry that reference of the theme of the consecration of the will of the creature to the will of mysterious monitor. I remember that quote that says something like this: "The will is that manifestation of the human mind that enables the subjective consciousness to express itself objectively and aspire to the phenomenon of being similar to God"; it is what I remember, but all that document is supremely interesting in the Urantia Book, which I will review again. It is about recognizing that we have been naively burning our years thinking that we are the creators of the game, but when we discover that we are nothing more than a puppet, the selfless surrender to the will of God is the miraculous formula to escape all miseries of the life. Thanks Larry

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yes, to a certain extent what you say is true, Occerpa.  There is the element that human behavior is suspended for the divine if they have need for it to be suspended.

I caution this though:  do not let the puppet idea be 100% of your take on human participation in the cosmos.  If the Father had no need to align with your will, there would be no need for a Thought Adjuster.  I think you need to modify your idea of being a puppet one hundred percent to the machinations of the Cosmic God as entirely true but at times less than a perfect draw at 50/50, as if we were puppets we would not seek nuclear destruction at all.

Thank you for a well stated post and thought.  I do enjoy your mysticism and your objectivity at the same time.  That is from a man who hardly is a puppet.  
RON
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:47:49 AM by Ron Besser »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Larry Gossett, what a wonderful thoughtful post.  I will be brief.  Finally you see it as it should be seen:  the entire matter of a divine influx into American culture and world abandonment of it soon, is the result of misdeeds, not of our founding fathers, but of the idea that representative government is the panacea to treat all ills of the governed.

The governed in the United States are beasts of slow burn over the mistreatment of their aspirations, and yet they act like spoiled children ready to rebel the moment it does not go their way.  Trump has finally said to the electorate, 'so you want to do this, uh?'  and does it and the world howls.  Now what do you think of an electorate that cries like the wold and says it is all Trumps fault this time and not them?  Our electorate needs a spanking and an education and failing that a Magisterial Mission that takes them on as the points printed early this morning show them ready to do.

Thank you Larry for such an excellent post and your thoughts are mind too for the most part or entirely.

RON

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Ron I always appreciate your comments and attention to our publications because there is not one that does not leave a teaching. But also, I appreciate your words of compliance to my opinions, which encourage and invite you to make more efforts.
With regard to not being a puppet of God but 50/50, I would have to say how much I wanted to feel that I am even 30%; That is a very difficult goal to reach because until now we have just begun to stop being a puppet in the hands of Lucifer, so, the desire now is to fall into the hands of God himself. I understand all this as a process of "upgrade" and at my age the old programming has left true damages on the hard disk that is not easy a new configuration. But the goal and the road, I think I have it clear, so I think but I do not know. Thanks