Author Topic: 10 July 2019 - It is Happening Again. Stay tuned. . .  (Read 450 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
10 July 2019 - It is Happening Again. Stay tuned. . .
« on: July 10, 2019, 12:29:56 PM »
This just in from Salvington. 
I had a terrible start to this day believe me, and mostly because I never felt such pain in the legs that really started predawn and wen right to 730am when I rolled out of bed to see if I had a feeling to walk at all.  Nope, but I employ a cain now and it carried me to the computer to sit down and see what was happening world wide and in the proposed Missions on Urantia.

Yesterday fairly late in the day I informed the list that the Nebadon Local Universe had requested the replacement of the Finaliter Corp resident on Urantia, to be taken up again after the original six and one half corps that were here for special training did leave, and that left Urantia bare of any Finaliter care.

Now what do you suppose Finaliters really do no a planet for their work.  On Urantia it was to prepared Urantia to be a staging area to trains celestial graduates like Mighty Messengers and scholars in the sciences and others, to learn how to communicate with the outerspace first and second levels.  Humans on Urantia just went about supplying new souls for ascension, but those who graduated Urantia and Nebadon and became various orders themselves, would come back to Urantia under the care of these Finaliter Corps on Urantia to train for Ultimacy.  Urantia orbits Sagittarius right now. but in future years, it will orbit Orion and that pulls our planet even closer to the First Outer Space zone, and that is why Urantia is designated as a staging area in time space.

That was yesterday's news posted on the 9th of July.

What has also now occurred is a little upsetting.

LANAFORGE was recalled to Uversa today and permanently leaves Nebadon and Urantia.  He held the position of Planetary Prince until now.

What has occurred is that to replace Lanaforge as Planetary Prince, Michael asked Machiventa Melchizedek to permanently assume the role as Planetary Prince on Urantia, and to excuse and have the twelve REGENTS removed  that have directed our planetary government went into default twice:  once in 2012 and again in 2019, just recently again.  We are still in default everyone, but the Ancients of Days made today the last day for LANAFORGE  to serve as Planetary Prince, and to replace Him with Machiventa Melchizedek.  Machiventa Melchizedek is to be sworn in at noon today, New York daylight savings time.

I and the rest of us here welcome our new Planetary Prince at noon today and I speak for all of you and myself to pledge our full cooperation to his words and work,  Congratulations Mr. new Planetary Prince!

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -  "You all are most fortunate Ron can do these things.  He is ready moment to moment and we thank him for his most gentle reward to Machiventa Melchizedek for a service he has performed before, but you here forget it before it is a day old sometimes. 

"MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK is the Bursar for the Magisterial Mission.  He is the one to supply the money for Ron and SERARA to write checks on behalf of the Magisterial Mission gladly and surely.  Now that job goes to Michael of Nebadon until we can find a new Bursar to do that work.  Michael may seek that job permanently.

"WE also see, says Machiventa Melchizedek, the reason for Lanaforge to leave was an unfortunate incident that actually happened to Ron this morning and precipitated the remove of Lanaforge for actually causing it.  Lanaforge is of the old school and resented Ron preparing for the Magisterial Mission to make it visible for all of you to see it and participate in it.  Lanaforge sought to remove Ron from Urantia because of his steadfast dedication to doing just that and this time attempt to have Ron injected with devices that actually caused severe pain in the name of helping him.  Once again Ron knew he was being injected with the wrong stuff and cried foul at 3am this morning forcing entities unknown to Michael of Nebadon to scurry out of range.

"As a result of the failure of them to complete these injections, Ron filed a formal complaint to Michael of Nebadon, and that was to ask the Federation if there was some anomaly they, the Federation, were aware of.  Learning there was not, he asked Michael of Nebadon who was in a deep conference with superiors, and he had no idea what Ron was talking about.  About an hour later, Michael asked Ron what happened, and making a long story short related the injections were causing severe pain again and he needed help.  Michael sought help from Uversa, but Uversa was off line.  He asked the Deity Absolute and that Deity now God the Absolute, knew only that injections were proposed but did not know the reason.  WE asked the Father and he related the full truth and that the injections were meant to hurry Ron up to his death bed shortly.  Ron knew something rotten was going on and he asked the Federation if they knew anything more and Sensalon knew a little and spoke to it.  Otherwise nothing. 

"Later this morning LANAFORGE made contact with Ron and Ron refused to discuss anything with him.  Why? Asked, Lanaforge, and Ron replied I am not able to express really the reason why but, he said,  I no longer trust you Lanaforge.  Michael heard that and greatly upset at what he thought was insubordination.  But not so.  Making a much longer story short, Lanaforge admitted asking Uversa to send unknown entities to Ron;s sleep state and inject with a serum that has proved lethal to humans everywhere and it causes extreme pain wherever it is injected. in this case, the legs and feet.

"Consequently, the entire matter was quickly sent to the Deity Absolute and the Deity Absolute sent word that Lanaforge was to be removed from Uversa as a teacher, removed from Urantia as Planetary Prince or his associate, and to remove him, likewise, from Nebadon.  Lanaforge was removed this morning about 9am new York time and is now resident on Uversa to take up his duties there.  We leave it at that now.

"Consequently once again, Machiventa Melchizedek was summoned to Salvington, told of the incidence, and Michael asked him to take the place of Lanaforge on Urantia, and then to dismiss the other Regents that govern Urantia at once.  That is because of this big news for your to hear now:

"Michael of Nebadon has decreed that Urantia be solidly rebuilt to house more Finaliters then presently available.  Paul of Tarsus now may be told is Chief of Urantia Finaliters on Paradise, and as such, he regains full control of who is sent to Urantia in particular as a Finaliter team.

"Regarding the number, Michael request 6,000 more Finaliters to be on Urantia, which is sis time the normal number for a Finaliter Corp on any planet.  They are to prepare Urantia for DE HABITATION immediately.  Why?

"Urantia is now being pursued by God the Father as a University sphere to be numbered as a Salvington university sphere when the Missions are done and Light and Life is established.  However, the tectonic plates on Urantia show signs of buckling again and those quakes inland in California are not the precedent people think they are.  But they are indicative of buckling plates in general.  I suspect that Urantia will become mostly a planet of great seas for a millennium or two before land masses come back.  When or if they come back we may repopulate Urantia again.

"However, the trial we now face is that the Finaliter Corps called to Urantia are too many too soon and I had to rescind the count back to 2,500 which is where we stand today on Urantia as the Finaliter count.

"Now it is interesting to state this:  This morning Ron was so badly hurt with pain, he asked to be excused from any further planning and just to revert to a normal , let it happen to me human, referring to these coming divine Missions.  I said no. But he has a point as he knows  things the rest of us are only vaguely aware of and says them out loud to us in case it matters.  I hear him threaten to just stop doing this work and just sit and wait for the Missions and hopes he survives.

"Also this:  when he was asked why the book was not being published he immediately explained that when he checks for the truth of any situation, he can read the prognosis of the Thought Adjuster way back in his head.  He says that when he reads book publication ideas, he reads neutral to slightly negative.  The Adjuster confirmed the reading as exact.

"We are now faced with a human who can read the Supreme if the Supreme is willing to allow it and mostly does as the Adjuster posts it for Ron to go deep inside and read the space area that has these answers in it and I asked Ron what he saw coming for the future of the world. He says I see nothing.  That is correct.  There is no future for Urantia at the moment.

"I ask all of you to consider the possibility of evacuation NOT.  What I do ask is how do you feel about leaving a planet so futzed up it cannot even manage to fulfill and image of magnetic resonance any longer?  That is a dying planet and not just a pole shift.  How this may happen is that the planet itself is flawed in its core over the fact that when it formed it swallowed-- not a portion of the present moon-- a moon the size of a pin ball machine compared to a desk chair.  The moon swallowed was too large for Urantia to take it on in its inner core.  This explains why the present earth core is dying instead of rejuvenating.  And why it also changes polarity so easily ever 750,00p years on average, and why it is taking less than 300,00- years to do it now.  Your polarity shift is in the process of taking place, and the cost to Urantia is not small this time, for the following reason.

"We are forecasting that Urantia will have an axis tilt as well not associated at all with a polarity shift in the core.  If this happens, Urantia, if you faced it head on, will shift to your left  hand side (west) about another six (6) degrees.  That will plunge York into a temperate zone Ron will enjoy but it allows few grain crops to mature as York is used to growing and it may become a basket case for food shipments. 

"SERARA, the Magisterial Son, says we must go ahead in York and establish our Foundation there, and be ready to shift elsewhere if we cannot abide the colder temperatures.  We think York would now enjoy the present climate of Manitoba, Canada.  A most hardy climate to be sure.  Otherwise things remain pretty much the same in spite of the polarity shift in the core at this point.

MONJORONSON - "We now establish this as our priority Ron.

1 -  Your life is no longer expandable to a few more years but to centuries if we are allowed to do that;

2 - The lives of people in Australia must be evacuated shortly over our issues alone.  That means that Wendy Winter, Sue Whiley, and Dingxin, to name three of the five we will move must accommodate the HQ not in York, but in Poughkeepsie, New York, where they will be employed in communication duties;

3 - You Ron are captain of the ship in  the York office where ever that lands if 1 South George escapes our purchase now;

4 - Steven Gitz, you are employed in York but in another building later but for now you are in with Ron at 1 South George Street, and we are not sure we can be fast enough due to timing of the sale of that property is probably imminent;

5 - Larry Gossett you work under Ron as office manager for 1 South George and for Steven Gitz at his Rayson Corporation office building to be determined shortly'

6 - As you say to Adam and Eve, Ron, you deserve a collegiate setting for your classrooms and we suggest we make arrangements with York College next door to take care of you.  We have plenty of money and we can do that immediately with existing classrooms handy;

"And finally, to you Ron, who scurries all over the place, we will establish a retreat probably at Lake George just for you in some back water cove.  It will accommodate you and family and friends and others who work at the Magisterial Foundation and the Rayson Corporation.
"we conclude this surprise post to announce that we are taking Ron in hand today to refute his charge no one listens and he is going to spread out on a funeral bier painted black.  He is ready for work immediately and say nothing more for now Ron. 

"This is MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK,  and we laud Ron for bein so asttue to call Lanaforge down on a very naughty trick and Lanaforge says good bye to all and he will be back after he regains his strength on Uversa.  K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Re: 10 July 2019 - It is Happening Again. Stay tuned. . .
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 01:16:13 PM »
As an Agondonter, it my understanding that all I ever have is God anyway. So I welcome the change of scenery. Let these changes be forthwith. My will is that of The Father's. " Where learning ends there God begins." - Course In Miracles

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 01:25:28 PM »
     I am sorry to hear all that happened to you Ron, those are not good news at all.

Thanks God You are fine.

Rene.

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 04:12:11 PM »
Ron, I hope you are a little better and I wish to thank you for painstakingly getting up to the desk with your cane stick, boy did I get the picture in my head of you! That is such a one I will not forget!  I see so many oldies in the hospital doing just that every day, but in your case your PPE stood firm to the desk to let us see what was now an emerging change for all of us to take notice of. This is huge. I am understanding of it and am saddened to hear of Lanaforge's removal for the reasons given. Thank you Michael for letting us know so much in this post, there is so much in it that it is such a revelation on its own. WOW! is all I could say and I understand, thank you so much. I will now prepare myself for whatever it to is be when I may need to go at a moments notice. It sounds like the earth is in for some trouble soon, but I am amazed that Urantia is to be a station post for the Finaliters training in Ultimacy to enter in the first OSZ. What an amazing time we are in to know of this so early in our ascension career. I can imagine some of us going on with so much of this knowledge and then come  back to Urantia in such a way of appreciation of all that has been for all of us. It certainly paints an interesting career. 

May all things go well in the Missions Father Michael. We all stand ready and wait and keep at our desk to work as Ron has so faithfully done and still is doing. Amazing. Thank you Ron. Now I have to go to work now, drats! Back later. Cheers to you all.

Sue/7inOcean

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 05:13:39 PM »
Congratulations to our new Planetary Prince and GODspeed to LANAFORGE.
Poughkeepsie NY is a gorgeous little town and I would be honoured to take up residence there to do whatever I am commissioned to. Wendy
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 06:17:02 PM by wendy.winter »

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 11:25:25 PM »
Oh no, here we go again.  How many times has the Planetary Prince changed in the past few years?  Sometimes I have so much trouble keeping up with things.

Here is something that is very strange.  I have more trouble receiving transmissions from personalities of the ETERNAL SON than I do from the INFINITE  SPIRIT.  I do not know why this is so, but it is.  Last night, I asked Lanaforge for a transmission in an attempt to hone my skills is this area.  I think it was about 11:00 pm or so.  I did receive one, BUT no sooner had I received it, when it simply disappeared from my computer!  Poof. just gone. And what is even stranger to me is that I have no real recollection whatsoever as to what it was about.  It was erased from my mind just as much as from my computer.  Very, very strange.

I am simply aghast and flummoxed by the undertones of disruption with  incidences that have been going on lately regarding the Missions.  How is all of this possible if the powers that be are paying attention?  

Sometimes I feel the need to step back and try to recalibrate, so that is probably what I will be doing in the short term.  Worry not, I am not going anywhere, but I need to spend time with my Adjuster because something just seems amiss.  I think that is exactly what some of 'them' want, but who are they and why are they working hard to foul things up?  Ron should never have been put through this.  I do not question that God's Will will be done, but in the meantime I get confused, especially with the Lanaforge transmission and now this news that he has been removed from Urantia.

Sometimes evolution throws us a mutation.  Things have worked in a certain way since the very beginning, and now along come Urantia with its many "mutations", and I think some of those who have forever done thing in a pre-ordered way are having issues adjusting to changes they never expected.  Just my thoughts for what they are worth.

Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 12:01:26 AM »
Hi Amethista. The fact that there are many changes is only for constant improvement. Moreover, in order to have an unbreakable faith in God, that is, a total faith in God, we are tested and tested again and tested again, and we continue to be tested until we have complete confidence in God. This means that the important thing is really to have total confidence in God above all else, whatever happens. 
=======
oi Amethista. O fato de haver muitas mudanças serve apenas para aprimoramento constante. Além do mais, para termos uma fé inquebrável em Deus, ou seja, uma fé total em Deus, somos testados, e testados novamente, e testados mais uma vez, e continuamos sendo testados até ter total confiança em Deus. Isto, significa que o importante é realmente ter a confiança total em Deus acima de tudo, aconteça o que acontecer. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:05:28 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 01:14:25 AM »
Lanaforge has always been and will be always one of my favourite heroes during the Lucifer rebellion, he has set the records of a great example of his bravery for others to learn from and his ‘fault’, if it is really one, is in my eyes just a demonstration of his over-desire to have things done on Urantia and not lingering. Like you, Amythyst, I have called upon him for a message and we even started a transmission about a topic of great interest to me – financial crisis ahead – and for a reason I did not know, the transmission was not completed, so it stays like this, knowing not if I must post it on the forum. This process of ‘one step forward, three steps backward’ is becoming really tiresome. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 04:46:37 AM »
This is a very interesting topic, it almost seems like there are administrative conflicts up on high.  One side wants to get rid of Ron at all cost, and believe he is holding up the magisterial missions.  I don't believe they have bad intentions whatsoever, but rather they are all tired of all this delay.  One side wants human participation and the other don't and while they all have their pros and cons, in the end there can only be one outcome.  As tiring and frustrating it is for us humans, how much more is it for the celestials? Everyone wants their opinions heard and at the end of the day who is ultimately in command and has the final call to start the missions? Urantia is beyond default ready and strange things that happened throughout history even confuses the deities. I believe Lanaforge just wants to force a start on the missions and take matters into his own hand and don't mind the blame, but it seems like Ron is protected way beyond normal measures that even Lanaforge miscalculated. Just my speculation.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 12:32:29 PM »
Dacandyman and Amethyst and others.

Your views are most welcome.

I also point out something very critical for all of you to take notice of.  I am not the source of these problems, but I am in the middle of them, and yes Dingxin it is unusual to be given so much latitude to my views by Michael.  It has its consequences, but like yourself, I am mostly at sea as to what we finally are fighting for sometimes and sometimes I get it wrong due to improper transmissions that I do not control or ever get wrong.  This has developed into a real rats nest of concern at least as far understanding is concerned.

Amethyst you do not read all printed here and it costs you to behave that way.  Like Sue you carry a certain attitude that just causes you to fail comprehension.  I told you but you did not read it perhaps, LANAFORGE HAS BEEN REMOVED  from Nebadon for cause.  That transmission was removed by fiat by the Ancients of Days, and will you please learn this is not your fault of did you do wrong that it was removed.  Finally, you should see these experiences you are upset about and are confusing yourself in some cases, as illustrative of working closely with spirit in a visible Mission, originally never meant to be a visible mission.

Lanaforge is gone.  I explain it all in yesterday's post bypassed for lack of  time.

Dacandyman, your take is prudent and as you know we talked privately on some of these issues already and you are not lost but under observation to see to it that if you want to be our worker in the computer department we must set up at once, you must clear the way yourself and that you still do not comprehend.  Sadly, I must hire local yokels in place of a person like you if you are not familiar with my dislike of relationship turmoil I do not want bright inside in our little nest in York.  We are already vulnerable because of my work as an author which I did not realize is a factor now I am unaware of until now.  I am also carrying a lot of heat for understanding nothing over this Planetary Prince reassignment already, and again.

Truthfully I assign no part to play for me as I am delighted to have any Planetary Prince designee to appear and take the job.  It is a very powerful post and I am sure we all win or suffer from bad or good news that comes from its decrees. 

However, Amethyst, since you noticed it here in posting about it, the Planetary Prince position was VACATED AGAIN and this time not by Machiventa Melchizedek, but by the Deity Absolute, over Urantia program issues not known to us and was asked to vacate the office in favor of Michael of Nebadon as Planetary Prince.  Since Lanaforge was dismissed we now must refigure that Michael of Nebadon, suddenly has a default by several thousand helpers on Urantia who were solid supporters of Lanaforge.  He is welcome back shortly if that is possible, but must never touch the posititions he held before he left as they got him into trouble with Ron and others you do not know about.

Third: Amethyst. it is routine that a transmitter be used by certain elements of the leadership to transmit to you, but the Eternal Son is not your cup of tea simply because you are so difficult to work with when you decide to abort a transmission either from the Eternal Son or his representative Galbraith.  Galbraith is now working exclusively with others including Ron, but Ron has a singular difficulty with the Infinite Spirit over Supreme-Ultimacy issues and refuses their work fully and entirely due to pain.  We have discussed this before Amethyst and with some heat too since you believe you have every right to set the agenda for your own comfort and time constraints.  I do that too to a certain extent, but I do bend when the Eternal Son is on the line or the Infinite Spirit is on the same line as is quite often the case.  My only objection to work with the Infinite Spirit is it causes a flair up of great pain in my limbs and that is not His doing but mine as my body refuses to accept those frequencies at all anymore.  They burn my legs.  All of this is to explain some of your difficulties of late:  your problems with the Son are self inflicted; your problems with Lanaforge are because he was summarily removed from Nebdon yesterday and any transmission from him deleted by the Ancients of Days.  Furthermore, you are running late all the time and have so much to do you cannot keep up.  Amen, I am having the same problem and I am ashamed the way my yard looks because I cannot take the full bright sun anymore.  And on and on and on it goes.

Finally, TO EVERYONE:
"I have finally breached my contract so severely with Michael of Nebadon by becoming a best selling authpr, they tell me, time has to be spent licking wounds from disagreements over what I wrote about. AIDS.  AIDS hits both genders regardless of sexuality and it must be stopped and I pulled out all the stops to get it stopped with what powers I might exercise as being close to the medical profession on high too.  Everything has consequences and I am undone with certain aspects of service in all probability.  My work in clinics is coming.  My work in heart felt disease diagnosis is like to appear shortly, and above all my loss of 1 South George Street is harmful to my view as a decent way to go but Michael is rescinding this idea not for me, but for some of you.  Larry Gossett is to be our office manager for two buildings now.  Gossett knows this already and is taking oxygen to get ready.  Gitz is my right hand man to do a lot of preparatory work in York, and I am here insisting to be part of it with all my heart.  However, Michael seems to think my important work is Periodic Revelation, and as such keeps me at bay for everything but the dissemination of the Urantia Book II, the new one for the sixth epochal revelation.  My illness is so severe I have to keep myself indoors for many reasons and I have cabin fever now and pray for deliverance. 

To EVERYONE:  Lanaforge was removed for cause and see my post concerning what is new at the top of the forum categories.  I also have written extensively about the appearance of Finaliters and it is routine ignored by the majority who visit the site because they have no idea what a Finaliter is.  That is up to them to find out. 

And finally, today is the 11th of July and today is the beginning for me of my 32nd year of speaking fully to an open and wary Thought Adjuster with me.  It has been so difficult at times I wonder if I will survive its inception.  The universe no longer allows and Adjuster to do what mine did for it knocked my incompetent for a month and one half with no help whatsoever to right my boat in what were very turbulent waters personally for me at that time.   Amethyst you have the best of both worlds but that life you are riding now is verr turbulent too and Michael advises you to get with him in a transmission today, the 11th of july when you can sit down and take an address for him over your personal issues again.  You are not being snookered by individuals but they do not have your best interests at heart either. 

That is it for now and we have a lot more coming if I can get my day oriented where I can keep calm with the flow around me too.  Thank you all for listening.

RON

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2019, 11:55:11 AM »
I often wonder how many seeds of sedition were lurking in the den's of the Celestials after I read the "Trial of Caligastia", with his cheering section on the side. I respect Lanaforge for all he has done but evil and sin can become a reality at any time. What he did to you Ron was, well I guess you can call it sabotage of the Masgisterial Mission. Which is a no no. May he be settle in the Mist of the FATHER'S MERCY where ever he is. WELCOME MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK MAY YOUR LEADERSHIP BRING SOME STABILITY TO THIS WAYWARD WORLD.

Speaking of Finaliters you said " They are to prepare Urantia for DE HABITATION immediately.  Why? " then in the next statement you said "Urantia is now being pursued by God the Father as a University sphere to be numbered as a Salvington university sphere when the Missions are done and Light and Life is established.  However, the tectonic plates on Urantia show signs of buckling again and those quakes inland in California are not the precedent people think they are.  But they are indicative of buckling plates in general.  I suspect that Urantia will become mostly a planet of great seas for a millennium or two before land masses come back.  When or if they come back we may repopulate Urantia again."
OK I understand that I think, DE indicates remove the habitation of Urantia  immediately. Your next statement that caught my eye was"I asked Ron what he saw coming for the future of the world. He says I see nothing.  That is correct.  There is no future for Urantia at the moment."  Well that makes sense compare to every thing else that's been said, then the last part you said
"I ask all of you to consider the possibility of evacuation NOT." Hey that's like saying, WE are telling you all this bad news but HEY don't worry about a thing. We couldn't consider the possibility of evacuation without outside help.  What I'm trying to say Ron is that left us or me hanging. Is there anything you can add?

I look forward to being in the present of Adam & Eve if I'm accepted to learn all the Protocols, "The Rights of Man", the force & function of plants & animals, the science of Light & Sound.  Yes Ron I know, there I go fantasizing again. Well I don't think it will happen here but it's a good thought.

Domtia
Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2019, 01:47:49 PM »
Weydevu, this is Michael of Nebadon:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"The trial you read about is a long shot.  I cannot discount it because we might have to evacuate ANY planet that starts breaking up its continents leaving nothing but deep water seas over what was once arable land.  I have not real idea how Urantia will behave if and when those plates in the western part of our country care broken and so much slides into the sea.  Rpn has a perfrct picture of how that happens so quickly and badly.

"Picture a graphic.  The picture shows you a rock shelf and the sea on the left at its edge, and a pile of driveway stones piled on top of the shelf.  Suddenly the shelf cracks and breaks, and the pile of driveway stone tumble right of the rock shelf as you would expect them to.  That pile of driveway stones is what you have built your cities on.

"Ron must take our dictation as we insist he does as we speak it and not put it down.  He considers that if you are taking on the role of a scribe, you have no right to edit what is to be taken down.  He refuses to modify anything we speak.  He took it down precisely as you read it, and you need to understand that what Ron calls the voice can change.  In this case it was MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK who spoke of evacuation of the planet if those tectonic plates keep breaking and bringing the ocean further and further inland.  We do not expect them to break under the driveway stones, but some will and a pile of stones will fall forward down the broken slope to land at the bottom of the Pacific.

"Now this is MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and this is our way of telling you Weydevu, that you have a familiar grasp on the problem, but you do not take the time to think about it and want quick answers sometimes that are so hard to give.  The quick answer is we evacuate Urantia if the sea keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger.  when that happens we have to take the population off that is still living and breathing on the surface that is not yet sea.  I see you sketch this sometimes but you fail to understand the real issued.  The land built over with cities on the west coast is as Ron speaks to, it is a building site built on driveway stones and so loose and fragile the slightlest jiggle and they fall down the slope created by a falling shelf. 

"Therefore, not amount of digging and putting reinforcements in will ever stop a big pile of driveway stones from sliding down themselves until they reach the bottom of the pit they fall into."

POWER DIRECTOR FIVE from Nebadon but stationed under Master spirit Five around Paradise.  Now I see what Ron is speaking to.  The picture he treats you to is precisely out problem to work with.  When the tectonic plate under Los Angeles breaks, all on top of that plate collapse and fall like loose stones to the bottom of the pit left by the cracked plate which falls way so completely, it leaves not even a sign of its former existence.  Ron fully admits he has no idea what happens to a broken plate once it collapses.  Well, mostly, those plates just stop existing and the plate that forced the other plate to crack, takes over and stays back from the sea further than the broken plate was established earlier.  Be assured we need to see all of this in perspective of the fact that tectonic plates are armor plates over a molten armadillo.  When the armadillo moves as the molten lava moves, the plates rupture to let the heat and steam out.  However, on the West Coast of the United States and Mexico and on down through Chile, those plates were brand new in the past seven hundred million years and that was due to a crack up with a moon space body Urantia tried to absorb and nearly choked the planet out of existence.

"For that reason, the earth's core is so molten hot it can hardly be maintained and today we worry it could just blow up to smithereens.  If it does that, even evacuation is pointless and we all wind up in a brew of molten lava and billions and billions and millions of little earth pieces that orbit as an asteroid belt around the sun.

"Ron just made an interesting observation as he took this dictation:  He said, "what happens to all the life records if the planet blows up to become a shiny asteroid belt around the sun?" and we tell him the Ancients of Days have enough life records in a safe place to adjudicate all life and let the mansion worlds sort out what to do with over nie billion people meeting a sudden and, in some case, an irrevocable death, for there is no normal adjudication and they must go by what the records told them at the point of the explosion.  That is horrific but none the less true as it has happened before and that is what they must do.  Thank you Ron, for asking a disaster question like that.  I am Power Director Number Five, Susatia is my name, and thank you all for listening. K"

Ron - Weydevu the questions were fine but remember too we have a lot of people sometimes who enter a transmission that do not get labeled since they do not want to be but supply information as the dictation goes forward.  That is all and why a little confusion for you.  Thank you.
RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You all are happy to read Ron but Ron is pressing his luck today being ready to go this early as he slept all of fourteen minutes in the last 24 hours and has a harsh reaction in his body this morning being very difficult to keep awake to type without mistakes, he hopes. In any case we know all of you are mighty tired of hearing these things, but as Ron told another who questions these health comments, spirit is reporting on them because it is likely an historical first for what happens to Ron on a material planet, and the problems of transition are so many and so harmful, we report them with words to all of you.  This morning is very difficult for all of us in that paralysis is now setting in on the calf muscles of the legs and it is a real trial to move at all.  It is not polio but the effects are similar and we wonder just how the liver got to the point he shut down making endocrines to keep his limbs supple.  We promise release soon and just let it be known that Power Director 5 works with Ron frequently to make the stairs he must climb to sleep. 

"In any case, that soon ends we hope as his transition will be seamless to your view but quite good for him to live.  That stuff you dislike so much getting awake Ron will be removed too.  Thank you, his Thought Adjuster."

The DEITY ABSOLUTE - "For goodness sake Ron, let the typing for later and attempt to lie down briefly for a brief word of consolation.  You are finding life so difficult you can hardly move in the house now and that is to stop today.   Let your normal routines blossom today and forget transition because you will be contacted, RE: book contract and is is a hefty one and the legal eagles will be with you then.  Be assured you will not like certain contacts he wishes you to see including CBS, but you are not in the mood to take on the press or a TV series they would like to build around you truly.   Be assured you can take this on later when you are fully apprised of this to Trent and he might take well to your excuse.  Be assured I doubt it.  However, we his unsure of your human status and wonders what he is dealing with and you let him know nothing for now.  I am the Deity Absolute and wish the day to speedily be over Ron as this one is a tough one to get through for other reasons too.  Your transition out of the flesh has already begun and you really feel terrible.  K. "

Ron here - And just one more thing Weydevu,  my choice for the west coast is that nothing happens.  Honestly, you need to know that those tectonic plates are real tough and hard ones but all that rubble built on top of them can be so easily knocked over, even if the tectonic plates stay up, the buildings and the people in them could be eradicated by earthquakes nearby.  The situation is so unpredictable, things may happen we have no idea what they could be like and consequences so strange they are totally unpredictable.  I let it at that for now.

Ron
For Power Director  5, Susatia and Power Director 6, Director 3 and so on, as they a chipped in on answering us today and I thank them profusely for taking time to fill us in on what happens to plates when they subduct themselves out of existence. And I thank Michael of Nebadon and Machiventa Melchizedek for also giving us the benefit of the knowledge in this transmission today.  There are many others involved to make any transmission possible.  In this one today you read now, it took 5,206 batteries lined up from Salvington to my head at this computer here, and 2,135 transmission specialists of the Infinite Spirit, to ensure the signal was clear of enough for me to hear words spoken.  I also add that Michael of Nebadon, transmitted from Uversa this morning, and that takes another 4,135 batteries and another 6,200 technicians of willed creatures to make the words audible and easily understood.  Also please note, that beside me always is m patient Adjuster who translates universe language broadcasts to me, and the Michael himself also translates paradise language spoken by the Deity Absolute only.  He has no idea what English sounds like.  I fully care and thank you each for your service.

UNIVERSE REPORT BACK:
"Ron we are the clergy of the Local Universe and we also participate in these transmission for your information.  You are human and we make it easy for the Deities to hear you and funny you are and it takes great care to translate that to the Father in particular as your comments can be scathing without intentions.  we make it palatable for you to be heard in return and we take thanks from you as well.   We Clergy are not Supernaphim. but Omniphim to Michael and Mother Spirit and translate you easily as you are kind and gentle except when you get excited and laugh harshly and that is reduced to a squeak so they hear it not as human laughter is raucous and disagreeable to the delicate mechanisms, and  we see you fuss with bad spelling all the time, and that is due to so much memory taken from you you are left with a blank slate sometimes.  That is to be remedied shortly and well.  As Omniphim we delight in working with a human who actually thinks all the time and that is so rare you are relegated as a separate species up here and treated as such.  As we are clergy, we enjoy your benedictions to all of us and thank you for every effort you make to include recognition of our help to get these transmission out to the public.   We also see that University slit your throat no more as they have been rescinded by Michael and they know it and are reevaluating the Memorandum you quaintly introduced to them at a Trustee meeting a few days ago.  It hit like a clap of thunder and they scattered but never mind they are back to normal fully apprised you are not a nut case.  D will contact an that will cause another sensation as they figure you alone doing these announcements.  We are Omniphim and thank you for your great support of our Order and wish you all a good day.  K"