Author Topic: The need for Helpers  (Read 35 times)

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
The need for Helpers
« on: July 12, 2019, 12:18:36 AM »
Teacher : A Finaliter
Receiver : Clency
Subject : The need for Helpers
Date : 12/07/2019

[I make myself available, in stillness, for a transmission from anyone. Is there any message I can receive ?]

FINALITER : I am one of the 600 Finaliters stationed around your planet and our work is to help at the rehabilitation of Urantia. There are many things going on behind the scene, to which you have no idea, but I must tell you all that the workload is tremendous and that the more hands there are on the deck, on our side as well as on yours, the best it is to get the job done. We are delighted to see that there are new individuals coming on board and we can predict that, in a near future when the Mission becomes visible to all, there will be more flocking to the organization.

For those who have already made up their mind and have taken the decision to be of service to Father, but are still not sure when and how they can be usfeful, learning to transmit messages from Celestial Entities is a good start. The time for action is now, don’t miss out on this opportunity by sitting on the fence, it will not be repeated. There will soon be a sorting among you, so as to keep from the list only those who are reliable and trusted. We, Finaliters, are here to help you make the first step, so just keep in mind that you are not alone and go for it without fear.

[Do you have anything more to add ?] This is my message to all of you this morning and it can be summed up in a few words : YOU ARE NEEDED. [I thank you for coming to me]
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.