Author Topic: audio Transmissions / To Each His Own  (Read 85 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
audio Transmissions / To Each His Own
« on: July 12, 2019, 01:49:06 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: To Each His Own
Date/Time: 12th July 2019  07:49 Local  05:49 Z

https://app.box.com/s/r1fztefjwsvg6cu395xj7dkkoqlu31be

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: audio Transmissions / To Each His Own
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 08:52:51 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

To Each His Own

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. This morning’s talk is entitled ‘To each his own’. I am sure you have heard of this expression many times and I’m almost sure you understand it, but in any case let us talk about it for a moment.

‘To each his own’, on one level of understanding it can mean that your thoughts, your desires will come to you, each one because you are all different, you are all unique, therefore to each one of you belongs what is yours. That is to say, your thoughts, your desires, your wishes, your objectives or whatever belongs to you, they are your thoughts.

So, ‘to each his own’, it can also refer to your talents for example, you are all talented, you have all received a God-given talent, whether eventually you become aware of it and to develop it, to live it with something else of course depending on your circumtances, but you all have a talent and that talent is yours, not just because it is God-given, but it could possibly belong to anyone else, because of the uniqueness of each and anyone of you, this cannot be over-emphasized.

So,’ to each his own’ is given that which is correct to you, that which is right for you, that which expresses you. If you are able to receive it, develop it and express it yourself, whether you become a brain surgeon, an astronaut, a fireman, a doctor or whatever it is. Your God-given talent is given to each to be his own. So, the two levels of thinking here, one is to be able to express to each his own and also in another level of understanding is to whatever you think.

As they say what goes out or what goes around comes around, just like a boom-rang. What you send out with your thoughts, your emotions, your desires and your objectives, your ambitions, etc., they will come back to you one way or the other. So, this is a simple talk this morning, it’s easy to understand, but it is also something personally I beleive very beautiful about it.

‘To each his own’, uniqueness to all of you requires a talent, a gift that is also unique and only to you, so it has been given to you. I trust and I hope for all of you that you are being  able to recognize it, to develop it, to express it and to live it, exactly as Father intended that you should and that is why ‘to each his own’ is such a wonderful thing.

There we are another Friday, I wish you all a very happy weekend and hope to talk to you again soon. Thank you so much for listening, I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: audio Transmissions / To Each His Own
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 09:45:07 AM »
"To each one his own", today's theme of Lemuel, for me is very similar to Sai Baba's statement that says: "Everyone is in the right place that NEEDS to be", and He has said something like: "Nobody in the world it will give you your place if you do not occupy it first, whoever firmly chooses his place nobody is going to dictate the script, nor to point out when he must enter or leave, only God is the director of the play. "
And he goes on to say: "It does not matter so much in reality, if you are a secondary actor in the work of others, the essential thing is that you are the main actor in yours, and also, to the extent of your relationship with God, in the writing of your script. " 
Here is the content related to being but at the same time not being that puppet in the hands of God. That is, the 50/50 that Ron spoke about, I think so. Thanks