Author Topic: Audio Transmission / FINALITERS  (Read 94 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / FINALITERS
« on: July 10, 2019, 01:43:08 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: FINALITERS
T/R: Lemuel
Date/Time: 10th July 2019  07:43 Local  05:43 Z

https://app.box.com/s/5w751tur0vjh1mky3mrw14ilqgs43rxa

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / FINALITERS
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 07:49:58 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

FINALITERS

Lemuel : Good morning everyone, this is Lemuel. I was facinated to read from the latest postings on finaliters and where it is mentioned that we have numbers of 5 digits or sometime 6 digits and thinking about what are the possibilities when one is a finaliter, what is it really mean and how are we to be employed as finaliters. Thinking about this, I have my Beloved in the back ground who wants filling me on the fusing and so without further ado I handle on to my Beloved.

Thought Adjuster : Yes, thank you Lemuel, it is indeed a fascinating subject for you, but the first thing you have to bear in mind is try to remember and this applies to all of you of course who are destined to become a finaliter. You all would have made the irrevocable decision to serve Father, this is number one, and We, as your Thought Adjusters, We take you at your word, but obviously you must be tested and tried to find out if you are really sincere and so you have all been tested and tried and some of you are now fused and many more will be fused and this means that you are destined one day to be ushered into the Corp of Finaliters.

First, you will go through your morontia careers and little by little you will become more spiritized until you and I become fully One and you are fully spiritized with Me. No separation, impossible to distinguish one from the other, we will eventually stand before Father as one being, we will be embraced by Father and we will be ushered into the Corp of Finaliters. So, from that moment on, the future will be endless and the choices and the opportunities to work in so many different situations, in so many different places, will bubble your mind, so to speak.

But for those of you who are destined to work in the outer space one, these will probably will be the most exciting and enticing of future occupations, because in fact you will be co-creating future universes and all of that entails which at the moment of course you cannot begin to imagine, but nevertheless it is something way into the future. You may remember yesterday when I talked about the way ahead and further on from that this morning talk about finaliters is the way ahead for all of you if you make the grade. [a little pause]

So, you will come to realize all of you that not only do We, your Thought Adjusters, lead you all the way ahead, but in fact We lead you into bless everlasting and you will discover that you need nothing else when in fact I am all ears for all of you. I will repeat : I am all ears for all of you, you will need nothing else, your way ahead is assured and I will lead you all the way into bless everlasting and we as one being will work as finaliters into a glorious future, co-creating with Father. Becoming a finaliter is the destiny for all of you if you so wish it and We are here to lead you all the way. I bid you a good day.

Lemuel : This is Lemuel, I find it also fascinating and so very exciting finaliter and thank you Ron for your message this morning, it is so very interesting, bye-bye. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.