Author Topic: Audio Transmission / EUTHANASIA  (Read 87 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / EUTHANASIA
« on: July 13, 2019, 01:24:54 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: EUTHANASIA
Date/Time: 13th July 2019  07:20 Local  05:20 Z

Lemuel: This subject is very topical at the moment here in Spain and so I thought it would be
               interesting to share my thoughts on this and also to seek those of my Beloved.

https://app.box.com/s/rt4rxz5za9ibnaobuzcycsnj66pp2vbb

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / EUTHANASIA
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 09:07:40 AM »
Hi Lemuel, I found this on TM archives, most likely you have read it yourself but it could be something for the guests to read.
Monjoronson.

Maintain care as long as the Thought Adjuster remains within

You are on the cusp of an evolving social situation in your nation and across the world, as the elderly people increase in numbers, and more and more become more greatly infirm and incapable mentally and physically.  You are, unfortunately, unable to ascertain the presence of the Thought Adjuster within the individual.  As long as the Thought Adjuster remains in the elderly, then we urge you to maintain them, care for them, and support their mental, emotional, social and physical needs.  Your society in many ways is very primitive in that you continue to accept that life is a hallowed and sacred issue.  It is the primary value that sustains individuals, societies and civilizations; however, life without quality, life without value—meaning worth—is useless.  You have, literally, an “icon” that represents something that is of great and tremendous respect and value, yet the icon itself is hollow and only signatory of what it represents. 

Euthanasia practiced on advanced worlds

In more evolved societies on other worlds there is awareness when the Thought Adjuster leaves.  The absence of the Thought Adjuster that means that the conscious mind is unable to make moral decisions, and the person is oftentimes, in most societies, brought to an end in their life support systems.  A metaphor is that of trying to keep cut flowers alive long after their color and fragrance has vanished. Just as you do not continue to water and fertilize the dead flowers, so too do these societies not feed the empty hulls of their loved ones.

This may seem heinous and callous to you, but it is the same respect that you would give a gravely ill or dying dog or cat.  When they have no longer have the capacity to make moral decisions then an elder person, who has lost their conscious mind and who no longer has a Thought Adjuster with them, they are no longer human.  This is a far stretch for many of you to accept, yet on most worlds, this is simply the case that happens.  Your world is not as mature, considering those worlds in the advanced state of light and life, no one dies—almost all, if not all, individuals fuse before physical death, and fusing, they are transported immediately to the mansion worlds.  Those worlds, which are less mature than that, do experience physical death, and they do practice this euthanasia aspect in those cases where the conscious mind is no longer active, and the individual is no longer occupied with the Thought Adjuster. 

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / EUTHANASIA
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 10:56:37 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Euthanasia

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our talk this morning is about ‘Euthanasia’ and the reason we want to talk about that this morning is simply because at this moment there is a great interest in the case that has recently been televised where a man assisted his wife to commit suicide and he made a video of it and so it has made people really think about euthanasia.

Politicians have the same opinion for years and they do nothing about it and recently people who are here in Spain have collected more than a million signatures in favor of euthanasia because this poor husband who has to watch his wife suffering from sclerosis for more than twenty years bed-ridden, could hardly move her head, not talking just about the wife’s suffering, but obviously the main suffering of the husband, seeing his wife like this for such a long time and finally he helped her to end her life.

So, of course such a controversy over the years here in Spain and also I think there has been another case recently in France, where so many people are in favor of euthanasia and not wishing to see humans suffering right upon to their last breathe. It is an absurd situation really. All animal lovers would put their animal to sleep, rather than to allow their animals to continue being in pain. Those of you who have domestic animals you will agree, I am sure, you will never want to see your animals suffering and so you take them to bed and you put them to sleep and so it is not the case with the human being, is not it ? But why not ?

I must say that personally I have always been in favor of euthanasia, if there is no quality of life, there is no life and that person has to end it and so be it. I think euthanasia should be legalised and I have faith that one day it will be. Now, I want to ask my Beloved Indwelling what He thinks about this nature and so without further ado I hand over to Him.

Thought Adjuster : Thank you Lemuel. Yes, I knew that this is coming because you have been thinking about this for the past two days and finally you just mention it. Well, for other part, We, Thought Adjusters, are fully aware of course, at all times of the quality of life of our wards and we know full well when an accident occurs or through illness, if there is no action in the brain when the person is diagnosed as being brain-dead, so what is the point of keeping that person artificially alive, similar circumstances are many.

The customs of different countries and their traditions play a big conscious of course, specially religion and those religionists who think that there are laws and God laws will one day find out that they are not. There is no need for suffering when someone at the end of their life, We know about it before hand and We simply disconnect and We return to Divinington and We await the time when the soul appears in the resurrection halls with the transporting angels.

So, extending life artificially is absurd and I agree with Lemuel when he says you put animals to sleep, why can’t humans be put to sleep, when they have suffered so much and they don’t have a quality of life whatsoever. As I have just mentioned, in these circumstances, We, the Thought Adjusters have already left. Those people who are in a coma for many years and they may ressucitated after many years, this is true, but We are not there, We have already left. So, euthanasia should be legalised and it should be observed and everything recorded from the beginning of the process to the end of the process.

Obviously, we are talking about cases where for the suffering to be continued, it is bordering on cruauty and it should never be allowed to continue and I also hope that one day euthanasia will be legalised. Looking into a far future, it will be different with the Adam and Eve schools and the Missions and all the changes that are to take place and as we get even more closer to Light and Life. Euthanasia and the need for euthanasia will become less and less, but for the moment it is required and it is a kindness and a mercy for euthanasia to be administered to those who are so desperately in need of it and want to be released from their pain and suffering. I thank you.

Lemuel : I would like to say a big thank you to my Beloved Indwelling and thank you all for listening and I bid you a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.