Author Topic: Audio Transmission / The Heart Knows  (Read 20 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / The Heart Knows
« on: July 14, 2019, 01:32:16 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: The Heart Knows
Date/Time: 14th July 2019  07:32 Local  05:32 Z

https://app.box.com/s/68bmdiedppyv46k3o4hiqyk80rn558gv

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / The Heart Knows
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 09:33:49 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

The heart knows

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. We would like to talk this morning about the fact that the heart knows. I wonder how many times to stop and think about the significance in our culture of the heart. What I mean is we all know the heart represents feelings of love and caring, and we also know that there are countless songs and hyms about love, falling in love, falling out of love and it is the heart that knows and experiences these things.

The heart has come to represent all that is fine, all that is good, all that is romantic of course and although we are surrounded by symbols with different meanings, it is the heart that stands above all others of the importance and significance to the human being. It is of course the most important vital organ of the body and apart from anything else we all know that we feel our feelings are heart-centered, not in the brain. You don’t feel in your head, you may suffer headache of the brain from time to time, but that is not the same thing. Genuine feelings are always heart-centered and it is therefore the heart that knows and now my Beloved wants to say what He thinks about the heart.

Thought Ajuster : Yes, good morning everyone. I would like to mention the fact that, perhaps you already know or perhaps you don’t. In the heart, there is the thick chamber and within that thick chamber, some refer to it the holy of holies, it is that pilot light, the beautiful light that lighted every man that comes with it into the world. I am sure you are all aware of those words that appear in the Gospel, according to St John. This little pilot light like a light of a candle remains with you throughout your life and it is I, your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment, who extinguishes that light at the appropriate moment when you take your last breathe.

The other thing to mention that some of you already know, the heart is the center through which the soul is fed. I have mentioned this before on more than one occasion. When you have the feeling of tremendous satisfaction and gratitude for the fact that you have been able to be of service to someone, at that moment you feel so good and it is that feeling through your heart center that the soul is able to take into itself and it is nourished and nurtured on that and only on that. Your deeds of love and caring and empathy and sympathy and forgiveness and devotion, etc. all these things are felt.

Remember, you do not feel with your head, you only feel with your heart and of course sometimes the feelings are the opposite of beautiful feelings. Many people do die of broken heart and you all know what that means. There is so much sufferings in the world and of course one of the worse form of sufferings is when you loose a loved one that is so beloved of you, you cannot support being separated from him or from her and very quickly you die of broken heart, as they say.

What it really means is your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment is obviously aware of your situation and the tremendous grief that you are suffering and your Thought Adjuster knows if you have already given-up and you cannot reach life without your partner, you quickly go down hill physically of course and mentally. Emotionally, you have no desire to continue living and sooner or later, your Thought Adjusters accept that, and by accepting that they agree that the time has come to extinguish your light of flame, your pilot light.

So, it is the heart that knows how to feel joy and also how to experience depression and pain and suffering. The heart is the treasure house, you all know the importance of the heart in purely physical terms, but your heart is even more important and tremendously necessary for the development of your soul and so think about these words this morning, it is your heart that knows and therefore it is your heart that needs and deserves the greatest respect and care that you can possibly give it in terms of your health issues and not abusing your body. Remember, without your heart you can do nothing, with your heart not only when you are alive you can experience the most wonderful joy and satisfaction, knowing that you have been of great service to someone and your soul appreciate that so much. It is your heart that knows. I thank you and I bid you a good day.

Lemuel : I would like to say a big thank you to my Beloved Thought Adjuster for this and it is such a wonderful thing when one realises this the importance of one’s heart really. Thank you so much for listening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.