Author Topic: 17 JULY 2019 BULLETIN - REVERSION OF TITLES AND NEW LOCAL UNIVERSE  (Read 962 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bulletin:
16 July 2019
00:49 York, PA
Just in

The Council of Equilibrium has denied LANAFORGE the position of Planetary Prince and He is not to act as Creator Son for Nebadon.  He remains on Uversa at this time of report,

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK declares today free of new bulletins so all can catch up on the mix of events that contradict each other soon if we do not put a lid on them.  Ron keeps them straight.  Most of you just wonder what the confusion is about.

SUPREME MICHAEL returned from Uversa at 23:10 local York time and announced the Ancients of Days realigned his position and title for Nebadon as Creator Son and not Supreme Creator Son at this time.  As you read this understand Michael has been trinitized and is Supreme but he chooses not to exercise it while the formation of the Federation is to achieve a new Local Universe to join it with permission of the Universe Father not yet given.  Tintanatum made application in urgent request due to power shortages.  It sits right up against the first OSZ and is double the size of all five in the Federation as it has really very little energy to run things on its Salvington (name withheld for now).

The title of Supreme Michael removes Michael as Chief of the Federation and Michael went to Uversa to reduce the power of the new title so he may remain as acting chief of the Federation and then to welcome Tintanatum to the fold if approved/ It is APPROVED as of 00:56 York time which is New York time zone.  We now have a six Local Universe Federation to be at work within the coming year.

END OF BULLETINS
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 17 JULY 2019 BULLETIN - REVERSION OF TITLES AND NEW LOCAL UNIVERSE
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 01:37:58 AM »
WOW!!
Thank you, Ron.
I feel as though I am trying to catch up with a runaway train, which is impossible of course!
What can one say?  What can one do?
Nothing!   Just remain calm and be patient and wait to see what happens next.

I feel sure that Ron is as taken aback as I am and probably all of us here.

What next?

Lemuel

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 02:12:21 AM »
yes, Lemuel.  It gets to be watching from the bank at the confluence of two railroad tracks that merge into one.  There are so many trains coming in from both sides we just watch the pageantry of force and power taking off to the west of infinity away from our eyes.  Where are they going and why so many right now?  It will result in a new power structure over Urantia, but we have no idea how it will work and no Mission can put that into place at all.

RON

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 03:06:27 AM »
I stand to be corrected. I somehow feel flomoxed or like an idiot! Your description of crossing train lines is a good one Ron and I feel like it crossed hairs with me today with these transmissions! I stand down until these administrative changes get sorted out. I somehow got flubbed with God the Supreme when I made up a response to Clency when pressing the issue about Lanaforge which I came up with a defence for his new position and also see Michael is still Creator Son of Nebadon even though he is trinitized with God the Supreme. This changes so much in administration duties and so on, I wonder if it has ripple effects for Urantia?! What do we do next is the question? Do we stay calm and remain at our desk or just wait this out till Michael has his end sorted out? It is great news for the new addition to the Federation and all that this may imply.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 03:17:11 AM »
I still think you connected all the dots in that four part essay you gave us yesterday Ron, and the news about the Supreme trinitization seems to make some sense but it remains to be seen how this works when Nebadon requires an experienced Creator Son as Michael is. So many questions can be raised and yet it truly is up to the Paradise Trinity how they wish Urantia is to be handled. It's a tough nut to crack. And like in the the movie Ice Age, the little squirrel tries its best to survive anyhow it can with its beloved nut!

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 09:36:28 AM »
Sue, how come you find excuses to stand down when you have been perfectly well on your dot of truth when you made those transmissions.  The fact is you produced the truth of titles and positions when you transmitted, and the truth is they changed quickly another way.  You are not to misunderstand:  Lanaforge was correctly done by title at the moment of your transmission but the Councils involved revoked temporary positions back as stated in my bulletin above.  Please keep transmitting.  Your work is to transmit.  Errors accumulate not due to your transmissions but due to rapid change in Nebadon.  Keep transmitting or we loose any real connection to the view of the evolution of a new power structure being pressed over us and that is not yet defined.  Only by transmitting as we are at any given moment can we find the real graph as it moves toward final conclusion to work with reality for what we have to deal with. 

RON

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 10:38:21 PM »
I have spent a good part of today reflecting and re-reading Papers 115-117.  As I reviewed the Papers and thought about all that has been going on for a few weeks now, I must say I am finally beginning to get the picture.  It is a WONDERFUL picture.  We will look back on theses days and see the wonderful blessing all in this sector of creation will experience.  Having a SUPREME CREATOR SON, will not only ensure action will be taken, but that many new avenues of service will be available to us.  We may not recognize these blessings for some time, but we will be awestruck when we do.  
It is a double blessing that for the time being, we get to keep our beloved MICHAEL OF NEBADON  as our local universe Father.  After re-familiarizing myself with THE SUPREME BEING, THE ALMIGHTY SUPREME, AND GOD THE SUPREME  in these three papers, I now know that MICHAEL will forever be more to us that our local universe creator.  He will now experience what we experience and incorporate these experiences into his own being.  He will have the power to take whatever action that is the Father's Will and in our best interest.  He will know us more intimately that was possible before, and we in turn will be giving to Him our experiences and in a sense creating what He can become as well.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
“I come to you today to arrest any concerns any of you may have that my relationship with, and my love for each and every one of you is in any way diluted.  You are indeed the children of my local universe Nebadon, and you will forever note that Nebadon is your birthplace.  I know all of this is going to take time to settle in for not only you, but for much of creation.  But at this particular moment, I feel a deep PEACE that I have not experienced in quite some time.  I feel that now the table is really set and while in the short term there will be much tragedy, after the dust settles you too will begin to feel the PEACE I want not only for your Mother and Myself, but for all of you as well.  Let me assure you that, that PEACE is coming and its due date it near.

“Gone will be many of the problems caused by the residual effects of the horrible history of your planet.  The power that so many on Urantia hold sway will no longer prevent you from freely exercising your free will to serve the Father.  Those that remain and try to control your thinking, even your personalities by causing fear and intimidation will be bound and removed.  For the first time since the very dawn of humanity, Urantia will slowly mend and your progeny will marvel at the inhumane treatment their ancestors dealt with in spades.

“In your mind’s eye, if you can, envision a small bulge or protrusion at the very edge of Superuniverse Seven where Excelon, and especially Tintanatum lie.  As Excelon moves farther and farther into Light and Life, see this bulge getting bigger.  This is the gestation of a baby superuniverse  being formed and the birth will leave from the current Grand Universe and find its years of forming taking place in the Outer Space Levels.  You will ascend as usual to become Finaliters as so many before you in the current Central Universe, but will then quickly be assigned to help this fledgling OSL Superuniverse begin its long, long trek, if this is the path you choose.  

“I tell you my children, all of this angst has not been in vain, for you will be so stunned at the number and quality of service options that lie before you.  You are my children of the local universe in that I created you and your pattern.  You, my children are now contributing to my own growth by your efforts and experiences.  That is how the SUPREME works.  We shall forever carry this special bond like no other Creator Son and His Children have before.  Stay tuned, for the very best is yet to come!!!”
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 10:44:19 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 11:25:44 PM »
Amethyst, I find this part of your very good Michael transmission bewildering.  Let me requote it for the record:

“In your mind’s eye, if you can, envision a small bulge or protrusion at the very edge of Superuniverse Seven where Excelon, and especially Tintanatum lie.  As Excelon moves farther and farther into Light and Life, see this bulge getting bigger.  This is the gestation of a baby superuniverse  being formed and the birth will leave from the current Grand Universe and find its years of forming taking place in the Outer Space Levels.  You will ascend as usual to become Finaliters as so many before you in the current Central Universe, but will then quickly be assigned to help this fledgling OSL Superuniverse begin its long, long trek, if this is the path you choose. 

The problem I have with it is that he makes it sound that Excelon is a kernel in Orvonton that detaches and is then subsumed into the first OSL.  With what I have been transmitting, Excelon is a super local universe and not an independent galactic organization from Orvonton.  I interpret what you said in the quoted paragraph above that you are quoting Michael to say the opposite.
Would you mind going back to Michael to clarify or restate that paragraph again as it does conflict with what I received earlier today.  Thanks for trying it again. 

Ron

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 11:41:18 PM »
Ron, I have a question!
THE SUPREME MICHAEL OF NEBADON has deferred taking up fully his new status

so that He may once again, as our Creator Son, oversee the incorporation of the sixth local

universe, TINTANATUM, into the FEDERATION.

If, for the time being, Michael remains as our Creator Son, will this mean that the Federation

Headquarters will be SALVINGTON, although PARADISE seeks to control this with, as I 

understand it, the approval of the ANCIENTS OF DAYS?

When Michael returns to being THE SUPREME MICHAEL OF NEBADON, will this avoid

the need for PARADISE to control THE FEDERATION?

I see no reason whatsoever why PARADISE sees the need to control THE FEDERATION,

if and when THE SUPREME MICHAEL OF NEBADON has fully taken up His new status.

To have a GOD THE SUPREME residing over a local universe, albeit a FEDERATION

of six local universes, is unprecedented and speaks volumes as to the glorious future of

our beloved planet URANTIA.

Thank you.

Lemuel

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 11:44:10 PM »
Ron,
When I was getting this I got the impression that it was symbolic and not literal.  Excelon does NOT detach from Orvonton, but the OSLs will get their start from the fullness and completeness of the Central Universe.  In other words is grows from what has gone before but with its own uniqueness as a new child.  Maybe I got it wrong but that is what I got.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2019, 02:08:32 AM »
Amethyst, I asked that for the simple reason that there is a power struggle going on from Paradise to gain control of the space area of the Federation.  Now the Federation has not in the least suggested it wants control of anything out there, but Paradise points out the Federation is just big enough that if it wanted to take independent action without Paradise approval, it likely could. and that is until Paradise gained enough power to force the Federation back on some independent decision Paradise did not want it to do.  I spent a good number of paragraphs explaining that we are witness to the fact that Paradise insists on Supreme adjudication of Federation decisions to mount a Magisterial Mission on Urantia that appears independent of the wishes of Paradise.

Your transmission seems to counter the idea of the Federation being an integral part of Orvonton, and places Excelon as a bump or lump on the edge of time space that exercises some influence on the first OSZ just by its physical proximity.  What I received to day points out that Paradise is already moving to prevent any such influence from Excelon beyond its own needs of administrative self control.  I accept your idea of some symbol being explained, but I would very much like you to go back to either Michael or Gabriel or Margul or some other authoritative individual to restate that questionable paragraph over again to insure I have it right too.
Meanwhile, I notice that Lemuel is questioning the Supreme status of Michael in a way that makes me questions if you Lemuel understand that Michael is not the Supreme Being, but is a Deified element of the Supreme Being. 

To make things a little harder yet Lemuel, stay away from trying to understand Michael of Nebadon being God the Supreme, although I used that very sense of the words in a much earlier post, but I used to illustrate that the Trinitization of the Michael Deity apparatus of governance made his party to God the Supreme as though he WAS God the Supreme, but it is not literally true Michael is the Supreme Being.  Rather Michael is now part of the distribution of God the Supreme in time and space.  It is my opinion too that the Trinitization of one Creator Son, namely Michael of Nebadon, that such is absolutely unique to the universe and no more will be attempted.  Kindly look at the promulgation of Majeston.  HE was created by God the Supreme for one purpose and that is fully one time use of that purpose,  There are no more Majestons.  It is my opinion this is a one time event:  there will be no more Supreme Michaels in time and space.

If you can follow this Amethyst it is important to do so:  God the Supreme is interested in formulating Excelon as a Federation only, in spite of the intention of Michael of Nebadon to make the Federation even more powerful that actually operates as a super-sized Local Universe and NOT A GIANT SPACE STATION that can come and go as it pleases.  God the Supreme really moved into Nebadon, regardless of other reasons, to unify the Federation under Paradise rule and thereby make it impossible for Michael of Nebadon to command any thing different than what Paradise wants to be done.

That is why I call it a power struggle.  It is a power stuggle because our Michael was countermanded to appear on Uversa when he went to solidify the work of Lanaforge on Uversa for Nebadon.  Paradise saw that as going around the authority of Paradise to approve all unusual changes to a space station it wanted to have full say over.

Consequently, Lanaforge was demoted and I can tell you he is very unhappy about all of this and I have been cut off from communicating with Him at all.  He still retains Mighty Messenger status, but just, and Michael saw the error and tried to recall Lanaforge but too late, as the Ancients of Days already sequestered him on Uversa.

Now you see why that paragraph your transmitted and I quoted back to you is so terrifying in some ways, and that is because if it were a true literal statement, it meant sedition, and that we never want to ever hear of again. 

THE ANCIENTS OF DAYS SPEAK TO THIS:
"I am the senior Ancients of Days, and I speak this to all of you now so that Ron is at ease with your  transmission Amethyst.  Ron feels that Michael pushed a button on your but is politely stating it may have been a mis-transmission some how, but it was not.  You took it down exactly as Michael instructed you to.  However, Ron is a real hot shot and knows the rules better than we do sometimes, and that means he caught your or His error, and we are delighted he did, and that is because if spoken as literally true, Michael was guilty of treason.  But He is not.  He is behaving strangely in Ron's view but Ron allows He is  speaking from a Deity level of mind that precludes normal friendship type communications which is what Ron is used to.

"But God the Supreme now asserts that Ron is totally afraid of the actions of the Supreme because there is no prelude to them being put into action, as per Michael being subsumed into the worlds of Supreme Deity without being told it would happen,.  Ron is fully integrated into our network of choices for Urantia and stands ready to fall back and out of the way if the Supreme wants that to happen, yet he is in constant pain every day to the point he wishes to leave if there is no use for him.  He gets his wish if God the Supreme sees him as useless and we would agree to remove him if that were so.  But the truth is  that Ron fills one of the hot spots on Urantia we need him to work and will get him well in seconds providing we have full approval of all apparatus of authority above us.  So far all approvals have been routine and the Deity Absolute concurs with Michael of Nebadon, that Ron acts like a Bestowal son which he is not but is proud to be one if he is ever asked to show his true colors up here or on Urantia or Nebadon's Salvington.

"Let us be clear ron, your mother was not Mary and she never wants to hear she gave birth to a subhuman she thinks you are again over issues of State she holds dear but inescapably prudish about/  So it goes.  Now this.  Your Adjuster detached from you two mornings ago and told you so, and he came back quite strange this time insisting he had a few hours of personalization.  That was to determine if you could be used as a bestowal son and it was found you did not have the requisite equipment to behave as one in the face of grave danger, and that you were relieved of every having to do so.  However, the Deity Absolute asked that you be protected as though you were a bestowal son just so we had a dependable human agent on the planet to shepherd the sixth epochal revelation and anything else you were or are asked to do.  I fully accede that this contrary to your wishes too but we are fully dependent on your view of how to move on Urantia once resources are available.  Amethyst should understand it was no symbol for Excelon but true sedition in the proper sense as Ron called it immediately when he saw it.

"As the senior Most High put it one day, Ron holds the most pleges I have ever seen to be good and ccatches the worst details of love for God I have ever seen.  Ron feels there is a black cloud assigned to him sometimes and that book will be published in spite of a consortium that just cannot make it work for all of them but all of them stayed in because it will become a best seller for sure.  In fact it might break all records, but we digress.   Amethyst, you are so addlepated over your divorce you are not thinking at all and just trying to get through the maze these changes represent to you.  Ron is a full Albright Scholar as he can detect error a mile away and tries very hard not to write so much about it, bu we insist he does write and write and write.

"Therefore, Lanaforge made an error and he injected Ron with a saline solution to test Ron.  Ron blew a fuse over it and scattered the forces around him with such vehemence it sacred us for their sake.  You need not every be in the room when that temper flares to protect himself or you against sedition or just plain evil as he has rightoy called all who sneak into his bedroom and inject him with material chemicals to see how the body reacts.  They have made his so ill he hardly is out of bed someday's due to the power of too much light outside and too little energy to move about the house to do his chores.

"Again we digress.  Amethyst: we are the Ancients of Days and Ron values your work highly as he does for Sue and Lemuel.  But all three of you fall out of line as soon as any pressure is placed on you to do the right thing when confronted with a policy change, and you in particular Lemuel, force the Most Highs for your part of the world into misbehavior to stop your wine drinking and get you to bed at a proper time.  You are not Cavendish Good Lord, but Lemuel who is old enough to know you are working hard to bring down your transmission abilities by staying up so late you do not bother going to be sometimes-- well, almost.  Ron has set a high standard and that will not work around him or Gitz or Dominick, as Ron chose extremely wisely to put them to work by his side.  We speak to this next:

ANCIENTS OF DAYS NOW CONTINUE CONCERNING THE CONTACT COMMISSION WITH RON AS CHIEF AND STEVEN GITZ AND DOMINICK OHRBECK as the other two Commissioners:

"We are the Ancients of Days, and assume all know who we are.  Dominick you have a call to make and we wonder what happened as we are deeply interested in that call as Ron is.  We ask for you to take it on again please. 

"Furthernore, that call is priceless for us to learn how they react to the fact you are part of the Contact Commission working in York, PA.  Give them no more information than that.  We also have a new novice typist for you Ron, as they are ready to help you out when we are all ready to start a new book for sale and it is really going to jump out of your mind as the last one did so well.  ORIGINS IS A best seller already in their minds and they see you as a great author as you are fully aware of costs and legalities and they consider your legal memo brilliant.  I assume you understand that Rayson is fully aware that was his to give and yours to word perfectly well and you think the legal eagles in the Melchizedek Corp and with Michael of Nebadon, helped you to knit that together, but it was you in actual fact who understand the implications of herbal remedies and championed that way to publish them and defy Pharma to copy them without a huge fight in the courts.  I sincerely doubt they will try it as they full well understand you can defend your patent without a patent under the term you call "In Use Patent" applying.  It is a new term and it will take hold like wildfire once they get it. 

"We have diverged in subject just enough to give Ron the Hebbie-jebbies, but he is loyal to a fault at times but cannot arbitrarily cut a transmission for run on work.  We trial him and he stands firm and we are no going to provide some real news:

"The Ancients of Days now recognize Ron as truly the elephant king on Urantia, and will see to his remediation later tonight or early AM tomorrow.  He has a consultation with this dental surgeon Thursday and has had to ask neighbors to drive him for his loss of most vision now.  He is truly blind and almost no leg or hip power and we send him conditional care this evening as he lay on the bed trying to clear his mind enough to walk out of the room.  Now we are sure he has had good training as he stuck with this response to Amethyst quite some time and is ready for bed again.  One moment though:

"Your life Ron is terrific without causes to harm you and you often wonder aloud how it would feel to have a normal day for a change.  Tomorrow is not a normal day because we are making changes around you for general purpose consultation, but we are also having Michael of Nebadon visit on the premises.  He has done it before and you got tossed around in the air when that happened but you laughed at his tumbling power over you and enjoyed it for the fun of it.  He is ready to appear soon as a white smoke in any room we declare ready for you and that is not not true but you get the idea.   Be aware it happens suddenly and quickly for His is the Touch of Jesus, and we are ready to watch when warned before it happens and soon.  Be assured it works well and you will suddenly feel so much better you may quit.   We are the Ancients of Days, and we never authorized all those personnel to your side and finally they hit you once too hard and you made them leave with a curse so strong they hardly knew what hit them.  They never met a man with that power and believe me you have that power and keep it under control except if attacked for murder as that is what you thought they were doing. 

"We close this post with a note to Amethyst:

"You leave your New York home to attend the Adam and Eve classes wherever they choose to hold them.  Ron says we might start that in one of our buildings, but we fully plan to have a space in York College, which Ron graduated from in night school in December, 1975, and has never been back since.  All in all this is Michael of Nebadon now:"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"We close this response now and hope to see all of you, at one time or another, in York, and in our offices where ever that might be.  Our work is to provide education and a chance to meet Ron face to face as he is in charge of those a building or buildings. We wish you all a good day. Michael."

END

Offline VitoLan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2019, 08:51:07 PM »
After all these changes, who is sitting in the chair of Lucifer, there in Jerusem ?

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2019, 11:05:26 PM »
@Vitolan

Machiventa Melchizedek for the time being, but take it with a grain of salt. Nothing is carved in stone, since changes are the only constant in the Universe (to quote Lemuel in one of his tranmissions), particularly on Urantia, so go with it as it comes. Domtia  :)
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2019, 12:42:29 AM »
For your information Clency and VitoLan, the System Sovereign position is not yet filled.

Two reasons:
1 - They have added an eighth sphere.  Jerusem is now the 8th planet and not the seventh;

2 - No System Sovereign has been assigned since Lanaforge left in 2014.  He was removed and sent to Panoptia to become the Planetary Prince on Panoptia.  Then he terminated his assignment there on his own and came to Urantia to serve as a spokesman for the Salvington Court, and then was briefly Planetary Prince on Urantia, gave that up to Andromadeus who was a temporary Planetary Prince before Andromadeus was assigned to help build Orion, the new Constellation running under the auspices of the Federation, Excelon.  Lanaforge was then taken to Paradise where he receive the honors of becoming a Mighty Messenger, came back to be assigned to Urantia as ombudsman, but ran afoul of Ron one stormy night, and refused to stay any longer because Ron fought he him hard over the wrong kind of injection into his leg bones.  All in all, the System Sovereign post is unlikely to be filled, since Jerusem, now the 8th planet, is to be vacated for Reasons of State in about a millennium anyhow.  The current Mansion worlds are under the control of God the Supreme, EXCEPT for worlds 1, 2, 3, and 4.  Worlds 5, 6, 7, and Jerusem number 8, are secret spheres of Mansion World provisional status for work in the 1st OSZ and the 2nd OSZ, and so on.  Ron is still destined to work there and you VitoLan are sill subject to your Mother Spirit for work you do in industry.

I hope that gives you what is what at least for now.  Thank you.  Michael of Nebadon reporting now:

MICHAEL- VitoLan you are a youngster comparatively speaking.  But you need to separate yourself from the household in order to concentrate better.  Ron would love to work with you as you are a natural transmitter but are too shy to speak up.  We need your quality of work and request you transmit me and please post to these boards what I have to say to you.  I will let you be for that for now.

"To the rest of you:  we are moving quickly once I return later tonight to Urantia and not Salvington.  Ron has his own problems and I wish to be rid of them first, and second to obtain the buildings we need, and third to return to Salvington to get some Federation work done there for the new Local Universe just admitted to the Federation, Tintantium.   Tintantium is three times larger than Nebadon and has so little star matter in it, it has vast areas of just dark space.  For that reason, we would like to move some of our excess formations into their space if they allow us to.  We promise not to cause energy problems with a few dark islands of space we do not need, and they help supply energy to a Local Universe too, and so on.  Our work with Titanium is wild and glorious we feel and I need to get on that fast since that Creator Son feeds the material from Ron into his data banks and sees he  comes close as we have said before as a junior and tiny bestowal son.   We enjoy that as it comes close and we asked Father what he had to say about it and he agreed it needed study.  In any case let us see where this visit to Uversa today by all the top brass in the Federation and my Gabriel and My Staff are involved in redoing Urantia with the new found power I have recently accumulated.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon. K"

END