Author Topic: Chico Xavier Limit's Date  (Read 517 times)

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Chico Xavier Limit's Date
« on: July 20, 2019, 09:25:18 AM »
Today is Chico Xavier Limit's date and people wanna know if humanity will evolve by good or by evil.
^_^

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Chico Xavier Limit's Date
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 10:27:06 AM »
For those of you, like me, who do not know who is Chico Xavier, mentioned in the post above, just look at his biography on Wikipedia. His work of channeling spirits is somehow controversial and I really don’t know if we can give credit to ‘‘his limit date’’ about whether ‘‘humanity will evolve by good or by evil’’, but from what it has been revealed to us on this forum, we may say that human beings on Urantia will have to face soon difficult situations that will come to pass and that Truth, Beauty and Goodness will prevail. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 12:06:00 PM »
From Wikipedia:
Chico Xavier (Portuguese: [ˈʃiku ʃɐviˈɛʁ]) or Francisco Cândido Xavier, born Francisco de Paula Cândido ([fɾɐ̃ˈsisku dʒi ˈpawlɐ ˈkɐ̃dʒidu], April 2, 1910 – June 30, 2002), was a popular philanthropist and medium in Spiritism. During a period of 60 years he wrote over 490 books and several thousand letters claiming to use a process known as "psychograph

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "This individual was genuinely in touch with my staff until his 85th birthday when he experience a stroke.  That stroke was so bad, it killed him mentally, and after that he hardly ever had a desirable connection.
"Clency, why do you not take a transmission from us on Chico Xavier?  You never think to ask and then report as Ron does for the verification of information we can do for all.  Whey you are interested, Clency, in names or subjects, transmit some of that information to yourself and post it if it is newsworthy.  I give you this, and Clency I have more if you will take the transmission for more:

"Chico Xavier was much like Ron in favoring God the Father above all and he gave all  to the Father for his worship and his care for others.  He was a wealthy man by Brazil standards but today he would be called moderately wealthy now.  He Knew how to  transmit but he could never get it down fast enough.  So he invented what the quote above calls pyschographic writing, which is to down size the words to basic letters like the word "spirit" was written perhaps "spt" and so on.  It made translating him very hard, yet he was popular and he spoke frequently of the failure of mankind to finish their development physically and mentally, and spiritually.  He forecast an end to humanity if retrogression continued at the rate it was going.  We cannot disagree with what he had to say, and even today he is well worth listening to.  Michael of Nebadon.

:"Ron, you received a warning from Samuel of Panoptia to stop transmitting.  He is our new Proctor and you are willing to do so, but had no idea we had a Proctor and stay low keyed today as all hell will break loose shortly over issues of State up here and not down there.  Urantia has nothing to do with it but Salvington is under siege now by God the Ultimate.
"We will emerge out of the struggle better but poorer in communication as there is now a rush on to stop transmissions to Urantia for the Mission complex to start up shortly.  Your work Ron is to be deleted not but some who transmit may find it very difficult again.  Michael of Nebadon."

Ron here - It is always a constant battle for any of your to remember we need you to stay trued to your calling and stop bickering with yourselves you are bad or not good enough.  We are in a deep recess of good works everywhere on Urantia, and if you are a good transmitter, you make it impossible to let any light into our window on the Mission concepts.  Amethyst, busy busy busy and I understand but let us hear from you once that is over.  Sue, are you back to feeling like a tiny dot in an ocean of big dots-- please refresh yourself and kick into gear again.  We need vision!  Lemuel, I am giving up on you sometimes as you can do it but find yourself in the great Sargasso Sea adrift with no wind in your sails. "Where Are Ye?"  Samuel warned me to cool it and I am and sorry to question you Samuel, but these days I am not sure who is assigned to do what and never suspected you are a bit of a Censor on our transmission activity.  I close this with this:

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Samuel has full powers to shut you down, Ron, but he also understands you are not into anything harsh or newsy other than to state the obvious from Michael of Nebadon.  We are in an estrangement with the Deity Absolute totally over God the Ultimate's insistence he have a role in the Federation itself, and we so fully disagree, we have shut down the entire Federation mechanism to be left out of His attempts to infiltrate our Federation Operation.  Local Universes of Avalon and Avalong and Senselon and Hensalon and Tintantium are reporting high degrees of liquidity of sense organs in their human planetary regard and that is always a sign the that Ultimate is infiltrating those realms.  Wolvering has no human planets.  Salvington is half human and half Midsonite but what is in between is unrevealed up until now, and now we can say that the Midsonite realm is divided into two Orders:  Melchizedek and Lanonandek, and the Lanonandek part is receiving information to be revised into a third order and reduce the Lanonandek Midsonite part into a new Order for the reclamation of Salvington into a Lucifer free zone entirely.  We are not sure what that means but we are sure it is causing the Midsonite Lanonadek Order to perturbation out of sequence with our spiritual guidance and that forces and emergency outside of Urantia way beyond normal.

"You Ron ask the pertinent question:  Are you going to take the final hit and be removed from transmission and work on these Urantia Missions.  Yes and no but we have to overcome the Ultimate and his fight over Salvington becoming a Federation, and we may have to reverse these considerations if it becomes a civil war over power structures they consider obsolete to deal with Local Universe problems.

"Existential Deity has no real problem with a Federation.  Supremacy and Ultimacy do, and that is because they see Federated Local Universes as too large to experimentally remove from Supremacy to Ultimacy in the near future.  We are the only Federated Local Universes ever to exist and the Father demurs now and then over forming a Federation at all, but it is such a help we wonder why it was not thought of before.  You enjoy the idea very much and we wonder why?

"Ron's Thought Adjuster = "It signifies a joint effort to overcome evil and displeasure of too much to do and never getting it all done.  He has it in his life all the time and fights to keep it at bay like Michael does on Salvington, but he has no chance of a federated life with others, but sees the friendliness of Universes around him that makes working so much better and easier.  He has no draconian view pro or con with or for it otherwise.  K"

MOTHER SPIRIT = "And we view it in a similar way and it makes life easier for all the Creator Sons in it.  today, however, we battle God the Ultimate who insists He be taken into account in the Federation.  We, like Ron, say you have no real reason to take this way with us, but God the Ultimate is not located in Havona but in a spacious realm never revealed to humans just so there is no other speculation that such other places exist like it.  Excelon is patterned on its placement as well and it must remain a Deity Secret for now.  We also say that you Ron, love these kinds of rows because it reveals secrets not usually every brought to human attention, and you learn huge amounts of important clues to Infinity over it.  However, let this one go for now.  Be assured we Deities are very much aware of it and the Supreme is aware of it entirely, and it cannot make sense of the Supreme-Ultimate discharge you have on your body this morning Ron. 

[Ron: I have the sudden appearance on the inside of both arms with small widely spaced red spots that itch and burn like crazy.  Very hot water tames them but it is not a disease but an eruption in the body over something I am being injected with.  And you wonder why I put up one hell of a fight over these injections lately?]

"I also hear God the Ultimate requesting a transmission Ron.  Go to it."

GOD THE ULTIMATE FROM EXCELSIOR
"I reveal the name of my placement Ron for whatever good it does [It helps God the Ultimate to have an objectified name to a nebulous concept just revealed.  thank you.]

"I am God the Absolute, and that is enough of that God the Ultimate.  Excelsior is a fly by night name and you take it as such and that is fine for now.  We leave it alone and give it wide birth just as your theory on Infinity Ron is so close to the truth we are afraid of you getting too lose on this stuff and to start a run on belief systems that burns many of them down.  For now Samuel of Panoptia has this to say to you in particular Ron:

SAMUEL OF PANOPTIA - "I was never human Ron, but in my early years very much like you are today in your late years as a human being.  I never saw anyone like you, but you are not forcing any issues but listening to transmissions which fill our space with truth and goodness and you never leave us alone without thank you's.  I am truly unhappy to c all you out of order for now and shut you down only if I have permission from my superiors to call it this way.  Samuel."

MOTHER SPIRIT = "Ron you are now called out of order and I let it stand that way since we are on really dangerous ice and we cannot predict what the existential Deities might do if we allow God the Ultimate to continue speaking.  But he is fully charged with experiential discharges too and needs to be heard by Salvington by all means and since Urantia is now in such licentious condition today, we are ready to bat you off line for weeks if  we have to Ron.  Panoptia is still in a minor rebellion too, and Salvington is stretched beyond means to cope without the Federation.  FATHER here:

FATHER" "Yes, Ron, you are not looking for a fight or any such thintg, but your career with us is in jeopardy for good if you do not understand that when we say no transmissions, there are no transmissions.   It is so vague to you you float through your day unknowing really and that is worse than not knowing why.  Why has been told to you but the how of it is not resolved and this transmission hits the skids now and ends.  K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "I am pulling rank, and speaking before you shut this off Ron.  God the Absolute chastises all of us for being willing to share problems.  The trouble is that these problems go deep into Deity relationships in an experiential way.  Your transmissions bite into that easily because you are trustworthy and easy to speak to, but you carry curiosity deeply and it presses us into deep explanations over issues never discussed with humans before.  I agree with Samuel that we need to get off ice so thin we need to aim for the shore and place you on sold ground Ron, but you have enjoyed knowing what has slipped out so far, and we remember your delights with Abraham slipping the fact that the appearance of divine Sons does not appear on Paradise but on Sonarington.  That clarified so much for you you nearly worship Abraham, and he says you caught him in a couple of others and still remembered by you very well."

RAYSON, MAGISTERIAL SON = "Ron is so easy to work with I give him the full monty and sooner or later I have to back track over issues of information not to be revealed for centuries on Urantia.  However, it never seems to backfire and he makes it work to his public by insisting if you look carefully at the fifth epochal revelation, it is already suggested there sometimes in between the lines.  I never saw anyone read so keenly words we have spoken and yes there are many suggestions in the fifth epochal revelation that give rise to information not spoken. Mantutia is standing with me on Urantia this morning as we look at the lay of the land in Central America to realize it is so narrow and so belted in by the sea on both sides, it could go under in a twinkle of an eye.  Ron hates the moral dilemma over over population and saving lives if inundation occurs.  We have the same view too Ron, but this one is sad too, for there are many who live here who are excellent minds and ready to embrace the sixth epochal revelation.  I also write that Father sees it your way too Ron.  What do we do with 9 billion people and why save two or three billion with warnings?

"This speech is meant to justify shutting you down not, but we see the reasons today believe me, and speak no further Deity Absolute.  RAYSON OF PARADISE."

FATHER - "We started with a simple post to explain a clairvoyant and wind up explaingin secret places i74n the universe I rather never speak to because they are under the Infinity logo but not Infinite and so on.  We are troubled aplenty by some who can transmit like this, but you Ron do understand from your own experiences when to keep secrets and that is ours to do now.  I wish you all a good day.  FATHER."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I am your Father too Ron and you seemingly do not mind shutting down for reasons of State preclude me stating this much further, but your life is so circumscribed you are complaining bitterly the last few days it is so harsh why do they bother to preserve you at all?  They do work for you mightily but God the Ultimate has entered the picture with you and has harmed you greatly and for reasons we know not.  Be assured you fussing at age 74 was so unusual the Father asked for a recount from his Thought Adjuster, and your Adjuster fully confirmed it to FATHER.  But Father says to your Adjuster, if you do more, that ends his life in the flesh, and you Adjuster replied that was so but it was essential that Ron finsih his work here.  Father replied he had no work to do that important but the Adjuster reminded Father there was an epochal revelation to handle and no one was better qualified than Ron to handle it.  So it goes thought as we are now fighting a forward facing battle with God the Ultimate, not over fusion, but over the Federation, which is a type of Local Universe fusion too.  We suspect that Nebadon has been placed in the position to undo the standard regulations on Local Universe formation, but we have no direct responsibility to take down the present rules and policy that forms Local Universes.

"I for one am glad to have Ron operate like this. for he does reach widely when an important issue comes forth.   His reports on the Federation reach the Urantia Foundation now and they are aghast all of this is taking place without one word being spoken to them.  Further Ron wrote the Urantia University and they are out of their minds looking at a Memo that outlines major events in the past twenty years and hardly understand how Ron can be advised of all of this and keep it to himself.  Ron also lets them know he is Chairman of the Contact Commission, and has been operating as such for all those years while the sixth epochal revelation has been taking shape.  Mantutia reports that Ron covers the world half-ass but does so well with that half, he makes the news in foreign capitals deep inside their intelligence networks.  I say this to all of you:  truth is potent and it makes a good fellow out of a so so fellow he once was, but we see he is a sleeper and gets much done by being a sleeper and staying under the radar.   However that may end soon with a book publication he feels somewhat ill over today and for good reason, they are dithering again over how to do it without causing the place to burn down.

"I seek to destroy nothing from Ron, as he keeps it flowing without ending, and we are glad for this outlet period.  I am the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY, and I give high marks to Ron, but low marks to many on this list for standing down mostly because you do not want to make the effort.  Ron asked again to start being proactive and it will hit blinded ears again because people sit smug and satisfied while Rome burns miles from their home.  However, recognize, that that fire will consume Brazil and New York and London and Moscow due to the size of the error Urantia operates under in its human civilization. 

"Finally, Samuel, we shut this down after this statement.  Ron is almost blind again today and has about 15% reserve vision at all operating and is severely harmed by so much overnight pain, but he finds it easy to transmit and still does if there is something to say.  I see him look to God the Ultimate to see if there is anything there and there is, but we will leaver it alone for now.  Let this be a reminder to all:  Never under estimate a spirit driven soul when they are sure of their mettle and ready to serve if allowed to.  So far Ron has promises and nothing more.  Nothing more may prevail for a few more years Ron, but it is coming in spades.  Your life is a shambles right now and we hope you can feel better with this too:  "The Deity Absolute is sure you are Melchizedek material and so is Machiventa Melchizedek sure of it, but keep a distance from such thoughts until you are taken out of the flesh and placed under high probation on Edentia and then on Orion and then in some fashionably secret place like Excelsor where the Ultimate resides in splendor.  You do not go looking for splendor Ron, but to learn from what you have already and that is aplenty.  Good day,.THE CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY AND JUSTICE in time.  Thank you all."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 12:49:04 PM »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON : ‘‘ Ron, you received a warning from Samuel of Panoptia to stop transmitting. He is our new Proctor [ an officer appointed mainly for disciplinary functions ] and you are willing to do so, but had no idea we had a Proctor and stay low-keyed today [ 20th of July 2019 ] as all hell will break loose shortly over issues of State up here and not down there. ’’

‘Chico Xavier’s limit date’ has so much intrigued me that I wanted to know more about it by making my own research and it brought me to watch on Youtube a two parts presentation, by a french lady, of the life of Chico Xavier and his prediction about the ‘limit date’.

So, it is said that, for the first landing on the moon in July 1969, it was decided, during a Celestial meeting, to offer us, human beings, a probation period of fifty (50) years, during which if there were no a third world war or a nuclear destruction, we will receive helps from on high and this is what the 20th of July 2019 is all about : the end of the fifty years probation period.

Does the above statement (underlined in bold) has something to do with Chico Xavier’s limit date ? Being that ‘‘ Salvington is under siege now by God the Ultimate. We will emerge out of the struggle better but poorer in communication as there is now a rush on to stop transmission to Urantia .’’ Is there a cause and effect ? Just try to guess. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 06:26:52 PM »
Clency, I am nervous about this.

Yesterday we had a Proctor come in shoosh be off the transmission. Today I ran into such negativity I cut if off all by myself.  I am seeing the tip of an ice berg and the problem is universe wide.  Beyond that I cannot figure it out or do I see why or find any good way to overcome it including today yet.

Now, your direct question is does it to do with a deadline date from Chico.  I think I can honestly doubt that it does.  I have no transmission to say what about it but Chico in spite of accurate predictions is not big enough to name a day that upsets the entire universe over earth communications.  It just does not work that way.  But you believe as you may wish to since I have no direct way of getting that sure answer for you.

Before I cut my transmissions off today I made contact with the five Creator Sons plus Nebadon that forms the Nebadon Federation we now call Excelon for sure.  That name was approved last night but I never sent that communication for sure because it is too hard to figure out what is getting our mail all screwed up lately.

To all:  Do not attempt to stop transmitting.  We will never know when we are back on line successfully without you getting a decent transmission again.

However, if it starts getting really negative, apologize, and just stop.  There is no retribution for doing so.  I did it twice today already. 

Let's try MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I am sure Ron can justify this concern but when I am able to stay on it is okay to speak with me.  We have a huge upset in the Federation and in Nebadon in particular due to a remission of sin over the Lanaforge dismissal to which Ron heard from him last night and he apologized profusely for involving Ron in it, but the sad truth is the entire universe of Neabdon and its federated cohorts now see the entire matter in a different light and asked Father to forgive Lanagorge for excessiver forethought and to close the deal.  Ron has already told Lanaforge he is fine with himself and he holds no grudges.  However the Father sees it as one more fight to the finish with the Lucifer Rebellion, and Ron has pleaded to get out of Dodge to avoid anymore punishment in his life for just being in the wrong place and the wrong time.  However. today, believe it or not, all of the Creator Sons in the Federation--  and that is six of them--  attempted simultaneous Son fusion with Ron and all of us could not make it stick other than to make Ron very dizzy and he had to lay down for hours to shut it out.

"Clency, your concern over Chico is fine, but he is on the mansion worlds now and understands his work on Urantia as it was, and he prefers never to dabble there again.  Ron is similar to Chico but refuses to budge on issues he cannot change and that has caused the Deity Absolute to discover he could forgive Ron over those issues if he just let them be, but today the Thought Adjuster forced the issue again ad we are all back in the hot water not, but Ron is defused by six Creator Sons over issues we no not want present in our scalps.  That is the unusual part of this day.

"The usual part of this day is that Ron is finally excused over all issues by the Thought Adjuster, and the Thought Adjuster suggersts we try Son fusion again today when Ron calms down over other issues you do not know about too.  He is fighting a rear guard action over so many things he forgets what is what sometimes and makes things worse by prying into the affairs of the Urantia Foundation.  The UF is ready to take him to court but cannot find a good reason to do so until a Memorandum to the UUI by Ron was sent back to the Urantia Foundation for reasons, and the UF now says that Ron is accurate but mistakes them not for a loss but they are now ready to make issues of it later.  That means Rom comes under the gun legally not but a full digression must be made by Ron to the Urantia community and he must accept the fact that the UF is not to be disbarred but reviewed for policy differences and then removed for good.  I say this as news to Ron and Ron has no idea the kind of hot water he is in over that Memorandum, but because it woke up the UUI, they are looking at the world much differently today than last weekend.  How the UF learned of the truth is I had MS read a transcript he was forced to take himself and he read in his own words to verify everything Ron said was true.

"Steven Gitz was assigned by Ron to visit Colorado to the UUI headquarters but instead we remand both of them to stay home now as the UUI is now certain Ron is correct and must be met with on their home turf, but Ron has Leukemia and is not able to travel.  That should cheer the UF but it does not make a difference to the UUI and we sit on this until somebody makes a move.  Till then we shut this off again.  K"

"Michael here to Ron:  You say to me well welcome back Creator Son and I prefer you mad over this, but he corrected to say I apologize, I anthropomorphize all the. but let me say as "stern" as you are I welcome back.

"I laugh with my Staff when Ron starts throwing beams instead of questions, as he is absolutely correct and you all do it to the point I hardly recognize myself.  Creator Sons are high Deity and they are not subject to human emotions but we can get exercised enough to sound mad or angry but we are almost always coldly calculating the fix before it becomes to big to fix easily.

"The Lucifer Rebellion has reared its ugly head on Urantia again.  In human terms I am furious!  I am almost "MAD" Ron.  But let this be a lesson to all of you and Ron is not excepted except he is very careful to deal with me as I am not as he thinks a human is reacting.  Be assured the UUI situation is boiling hot Ron over issues you know and do not know as the UF has made it clear it now recognizes the Memo as accurate and just how is now to be foretold here either.

"Ron you make no error with them until you tug on their tail and you did not this time either, but as an educator to the readership, you never make it easy to decide how to think about big changes. but you speak to them in cool logical terms and then they get upset how well you know something they know nothing about.

"Ron says he gets beat up by getting right to the point, but it is double the length to do it diplomatically and he will not do it with so called adults who know revelation--  or they think they do.  I fully agree with Ron but the Deity Absolute thinks Ron is oil on the water too much and prefers someone who can pester without making it explosive, but the Deity Absolute has not lived on Urantia recently, and he has no idea how stubborn the mule is and Ron says show them a cuff upside the head and make it stick with brutal facts.  He has done so and the UUI is not insufferably unsure how to proceed with the next year curriculum and Ron says it is sheer stupidity to sit there and talk to yourselves why aren't you making contact with the Contact Commission in York?  That alone tells you how poor they think and how poor Urantia does not even think, but it will come to a explosive conclusion shortly when Ron announces to the world the establishment of the Magisterial Foundation in York, and what its work is to be.  I see a Facebook announcement coming quickly then and all will be thrilled to learn they are included so long as they leave behind t heir angry retorts and understand this is a the first offering a new divine Mission to Urantia including the sixth epochal revelation.

"Ron keeps waiting to be rescinded and he is looking askew at himself over i dislikes about him, but he never made it an issue until I did and I say to all it is not an issue as Ron kindly points out as it ends at his death and goes no where else as it cannot go anywhere else at this point in time.  The UNIVERSAL FATHER says the same thing and wonders why the Deity Absolute is afraid of Son fusion for Ron, but that has antecedents we know nothing about to the Deity Absolute.

"Clency, you now transmit beautifully but you get so lazy you let us and Ron and the list down.  You are not cleared for Commissioner work until you are fully a  transmitter we can depend on.  You owe the list one over Chico alone and do it now or as soon as you can as I Michael make it possible to hear well again.

"Ron, in conclusion, Steven would be crucified by going to see the UUI, no kidding.  The UF knows full well there is a good second Contact Commission operating in York as they are not just a little afraid of it, and are making plans to discover how powerful it is when they reorganize the first Contact Commission within the UF but it will be unable to communicate with Salvington at all and we gurantee it makes itself plentifully know.  I clear all this shortly for you Ron and money will not be a big problem after we settle an issue or two with you on you know what finally. 

"You are unsure how but worry it is a bang on your bent fenders already, bhut it is not, but to be sure you go equitably to your grave some future year fully honored for your work as to how you make others understand their own personal work happy and fully trialed not in their lives.  You get trialed only because we trial you and we let it alone for now.   You are not crazy Ron, and this is the Deity Absolute, you see deeply into others and know their hearts before they do and you make them happy to discover themselves that way.  Let Michael decide these UF  issues before you place yourself before them as the Magisterial Foundation.  We think you are right never to use the Urantia word in public printing but we must later on and you fully agree but that is not until we detoxify what the UF has accidentally promoted and that is it for now.  I am the Deity Absolute once again chiming in and I quit for now."

"I am Michael of Nebadon and ron fights so many battles in one day none of you know the full depth of what is going on in this man's life.  He has a temper to cure any ill if it is brought before that temper and has seen to it that those who lie, cheat or steal, stay under the radar of God's kind words to them forever more.  At least until they are adjudicated and a few must go through a cleansing process as well over issues Ron brought before them to leave alone forever.  He is a trial to God only in that he knows wrong when he sees it and amends it quickly.  Now this:

"Nebadon needs several more days to cleanse the latest Lucifer Rebellion story in the deep space universe.  Ron was advised to shut down by our Proctor yesterday.  Samuel has been told to get off Ron permanently but Ron does not mind at all and allows Samuel to call the tune as he feels better someone is looking after him too.  Samuel you are reinstated and Ron welcomes you back.    As a matter of fact Samuel indicates that Ron breaks no rules but some of you do by leaving before you are done taking the full message.  Sue you are being called a truant again and this time make amends by throwing out that dreadful husband issue as you keep wrapping yourself in the lost housewife and that you are not anymore.  He is gone and thank your luck stars he is gone for good.    And LEMUEL you spoke not with your Adjuster this morning but with Michael of Nebadon as your Adjuster, like the one Ron has. is gone for a period of six months until this idea of human help is finalized on Paradise and Urantia and probably the Federation and Salvington too.

"Fully explained we dare not but Ron sees Samuel as a friend to be obeyed and we are glad for that as Samuel is your friend too Sue and Lemuel and Clency and Dominick and Amethyst, for if you ever hear him suddenly cut in and say close it for now we have trouble brewing, do os and be glad you are warned.  That is how Ron takes it today after painful episodes of six or twelve pages of transcript out the door because of untruth being waged again.  

"We close with you Ron.  Be careful to what you say if a call comes from the UF or Mo Siegle causes a ruckus over your Memo to the UUI.  He is now aware it is the truth and is appalled he knows so little now and that you are fully caught up.  Be assured you are and you know issues now under the carpet too.  But we have now had two disastrous episodes of the Lucifer Rebellion getting into our haire that the Ancients of Days adjudication was not through enough to fully end it.  Lanaforge is not ever the issue but that cannot be easily explained even when you spoke with him yesterday at length.  He is fully banned not from Nebadon or the Federation now but from Paradise until he explains how he managed to short circuit your physical recovery again after Michael fusion on Wednesday.  We are unsure he did but he must make amends to you too and he will.

"Fully discovered rpn, you are fired by Paradise three times, by Salvington five times, and by Edentia twice, and not over anything you did but what you proposed to the Urantia Foundation without the protection of Paradise to say it.  Now we have a full civil war on Urantia over you and the Magisterial Foundation looming and that is not to happen if I can stop it.  But you say it is built in as to how the Urantia Foundation accepts that it is no lonver the epochal representative for Salvington.  That cuts hard on them and their pride but you are right and no avoidance is our view too until they learn who is boss in spirit matters as you have fully learned Ron.  You do not fight us when we hold the letter of the law up to your face and we do so now and cut this transmission off before the public.  Michael of Nebadon, K?

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania