Author Topic: What should I do now.  (Read 626 times)

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
What should I do now.
« on: July 20, 2019, 11:16:46 PM »
I'm rather lost in my life on where should I look for a job and where should I go to meet someone special. I just fell kind of lost.
^_^

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: What should I do now.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 12:59:08 AM »
We all feel lost sometimes my friend. I have always found comfort in knowing The Father Always provides what we need at any given point in life. It may not seem it some of the time but it is truth.
ur606

Offline HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 05:27:53 PM »
Yeah, I know that but even so...
^_^

Online felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 04:16:30 PM »
Maybe now , life puts you under pressure just only to move forward.. sooner or later you will take desitions and your beloved TA presents in front of you solutions to deal with.. ;-)

Domtia

Offline Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 01:29:32 PM »
Dear Lonely Boy, Helder,

Compare the traffic on a large and busy highway to your feelings about wanting a relationship or being depressed.

With traffic, it is amazing all the people in the world can drive between point A and point B and remain alive, but not without some scary moments.  Similarly, everyone gets depressed, and we all have relationship problems in our mind whether we are in one, or, without one. With both, accidents happen and people get hurt or worse.

You are a young driver in life and your feelings can be very strong, but what we are saying is your feelings are a natural part of your growth and you will look back in your rear-view mirror of life and wonder why and how.

For yourself, right now, be careful when you want a relationship so much you make the other person something in your mind they are not in reality.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 03:53:40 PM by Dominick O »

Offline HelderPoeta

• View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 11:41:07 AM »
I am felling very frustrated by a person that I taught was my friend but today rejects talking to me....
^_^

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 02:07:37 PM »
ADMIN
Helder Poeta, we know each other and departed for reasons of State from each other.  I state this is fairness to this list so they know a little history  But as Admin  over problems that erupt on this list from time to time, you use your posting privileges mostly to air your personal problems.  Such problems do not belong here an I ask you not to emphasize them as there is nothing any of us may or can do when the forum is dedicated to spiritual issues alone. or at least as they exist and how we may grapple with them.

I am aware of your personal situation more or less, and indeed you have the worst circumstances in life ever to deal with.  I do commiserate with you and those problems, but we are not here to advise you of those things we cannot fully comprehend as to your life in Brazil. and you social ineffectiveness you cause by being preemptive and hard on those who you find disloyal to your needs.

I suggest you give up posting these sad things, as they are, but to allow your mind, if you post at all, to speak to the problematic spiritual aspects for information to readers here for a change.  Otherwise, I will not remove you, but I may delete one or two line posts over your sadness over issues we cannot deal with here.

Thank you and best wishes.
ADMIN
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 02:10:22 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania