Author Topic: Not Sure If This Was A Transmission Or Not.  (Read 176 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Not Sure If This Was A Transmission Or Not.
« on: July 22, 2019, 06:46:31 PM »
If there is any celestial messages for us today. I'm volunteering myself to receive them. Let me be still enough to write them down. If there are any updates for those of us that live and breath on Urantia. We would very much like to hear about it. Thank you for blessing us with the love that sustains us always and in all ways. Amen                                                                                         You are truly blessed for some conversations must be said while covering the ears of the child, as they are more than a child needs to know at that given moment in their evolution, maturity or lack of it. Never the less. What is good for the goose can also be good for her gander ? You have been gifted by The Father with an eternity to learn and experience all that you need to fulfill your life-long curiosity. We will gladly let you know when it time to exchange the rubber ducky in the bathtub for a straight edged razor by the sink my son. For now just enjoy the ride, the scenery from the back seat and let the grownups do the driving. There is much going on past your limited vision or understanding. Stay with it. Let us take control of the message here as we will guide your fingertips on this keyboard. You are not lost. We have found you. You've put yourself on a milk carton so to speak, in our presence by wanting something else than this world has to offer. So we have answered your call for help. By saying to you that you have never left God's side. He loves you like no earthly parent ever could. That Father fragment in you is His GPS (God's Personal Son). Yes there is more to this message. For no word or thought is meant for only one child, but the entire sonship. I am the wrapping paper, the ribbon and the very gift box that holds all you will ever need in this world and everywhere beyond it. As you know this gift is yours forever. What else can you possibly need ? It is written, "ask and you shall receive." How can I make it any plainer than that ? Where fear has gone, Love enters. Be My love than, everything else is your imagination and there is much need for love right where you are now. K                                                                               

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Re: Not Sure If This Was A Transmission Or Not.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 09:08:42 PM »
Well, I would like too.
^_^

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:14:00 PM »
Why not sure if it is ? To me, no question asked ……. I can only say : yes it is. If you ever feel not so sure, just submit your transmission to Ron for an evaluation before posting it on the forum. I am not a seasoned transmitter myself, but from my own experience by putting one step before another you can go far. So, feel free, be at ease, without preconceived ideas and you are heartedly welcome to the Club.  :)
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 11:49:01 PM »
Wenebojo, I asked you to attempt it, and you finally sat down and seriously went for it.  Now the results:

That is a partial transmission.  You need practice.  You are doing fine.  That is partially you dredging up deep mind memory and partially speaking to our Son of Sons of the universe, the Eternal Son.  I have never seen the Eternal Son do this before with a novice.

Wenebojo, how you got the deep seated mind layer involved first is you meditate.  My explicit direction to you was not to do that.  You are trained, no doubt, to start that way, but the universe is changing its transmission standards as crazy Urantians are staying too long in a deep mind meditation state that literally blows the mind and cancels divine or Deity contact.  Please do not mediate it forces mind to throw up these days and consequently you transmitted some of it and could not separate it.  But the Eternal Son knows your layers very well and got through with an excellent transmission one quarter of the way through your text.

Now this.  Wenebojo, this is the Eternal Son.  "I am now transmitting through Ron with something called Reflectivity.  He is a marvelous subject and learn well from him as he has our full confidence and makes transmitting very easy for all who come to sit with him for some training.  He has made people transmit in a few hours never having transmitted before.  It is a joke on Paradise, if you want to transmit well send it to Ron and he makes sure everybody knows it.  You Wenebojo are a strict traditionalist, and that has cost you many transmissions in the past.  Ron says do not do it.  I say the same.  It costs you contact because the mind swells up and lapses into mumbo jumbo and you are already transmitting so well you do not need the meditation crutch.  Thank you.  The Eternal Son through Reflectivity.  K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 01:53:16 AM »
Wow, thank you for the encouragement and much needed advise. I will keep at it. Not the deep meditation, but letting thoughts flow unto this keyboard. I know through previous transmissions that others here have given. The advise was always not to judge what's coming thru but to keep writing whatever the message is. This has definitely givin me the confidence to keep going, in more ways than one. Thank you all.