Author Topic: Drunvalo, Madison and Michael - Various Points of the Agendas(see below)  (Read 1318 times)

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
[Admin here:  This post is in trouble from the start over issues forcing Sue into a compromised position.  I have elected to let it stand but to warn readers this particular post is subject to rebel forces believe it or not.  We thought that was cleaned up.  Not so.  They are at it again, but the post has explanations to it posted after it is made here.  The post is mostly subconscious twaddle, some of it is real transmission, some of it is overcall by unfriendly forces.  I let it stand for now but be warned.  Please read explanations that follow Sue's post here.  Ron Besser/Admin]

S: I am going to try a different approach in taking dictation and keep it in point form along the lines that Dominick has taken as that seems to get down in a simplified manner and keep from wandering in mind and stay to the points of the agenda the Messenger wishes to relay. I like Dominick’s approach and it keeps one from straying off the point and keeping in line with what is being said, in others words, listening and taking dictation. I request any one to come forward who has something to say now:

06/08/2019 9.23am(AEST)
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Geelong VIC Australia
Speakers: Drunvalo Melchizedek, Madison and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: Part 1 Various Points of the Agendas(see below)

Points of the Agenda please:

Part 1

• Taking Notation
  • Listen Up
  • Universe Calls In
  • Stay on Target Please
  • Drunvalo Melchizedek is resident to teach
  • Madison Speaks to the Issues Relating to Getting Materialized for the Michael Mission
  • The Dilemma of Human Participation to be resolved Shortly
  • The Whos Who in the Rank and File of Universe Representation on Urantia
  • This Session is Part 1 of three or more parts to be relayed in broken sessions in order to not overwhelm the reader with too much in one sitting
  • Michael will Speak to the plans but not to how it is implemented for reasons for running into too many hotly contestable dilemmas that causes more stalemates to occur
  • Your Work is to Continue with us in receiving what is to be heard

Taking Notation

When I say these words, ‘Taking Notation’, what comes to your mind?

S: I take it as a simple task to write down what comes to mind as I hear it from you and carefully listening to your words as you put it to me. One word at a time until it seems to flow.

Good, that is the intention I was looking for. Listen, type it and keep up the pace as I speak it to you. In this way you keep to form and not drift off in endless monkey mind apparitions. Stay on target with my voice and let me do all the thinking. Is that clear to you?

S: Yes

Next Point please.

Listen Up

S: okay what do you want to say here?

Yes it says exactly that, LISTEN UP! When someone says that to you, you do just that, pay attention to the speaker. Let the Speaker speak and have a voice in you and allow it to be heard. You just let it speak and type what is spoken. No editing is to be done here as you can do that later to tidy up any spelling errors and so on. Just keep on the ball with the Speaker as it happens and do not drift from this. Did I make this clear?

S: Yes

Good, next point please.

Universe Calls In

S: Universe Calls In - what is meant by this?

This is not to say a whole vast Universe does that, but it is to say an administration does survey and reports and gives an analysis of the state of affairs on your planet. When the Universe calls in, this is representative of our administrative assessment and review of the status and to call in with the transmitter to relay something that matters to you in ways that has certain flow on effects we see can have an impact. When we say those words, it matters to you to listen and take note as it informs you well and truly of our call to you to pay attention. Does this make sense to you?

S: It makes sense we have a body that makes decisions and reports and gives us some way of knowledge of things that helps us, is that also what is meant in the above statement as I understand it?

Certainly, there are certain departments tasked with different assessment tools to deliver on their survey they are busy with and that gets relayed back to a central point of focus with the Universe Sovereign who is in charge of seeing to it what is the best course of action to be taken given all the reports sent to him. In this way, the Universe has to settle for the course of action and then wait for the flow on effect this may present. So there you have a Universe Call in terms of report and action if it is deemed necessary to take it. Otherwise, certain reports may not require action and it may mean another course to be taken, perhaps inaction or a change, to be placed instead as that can do more good than harm if it is seen in a more convulating way of dealing with issues. It also may require to call in on you to receive from us these messages that does a certain task to reach the audience in a way that cannot be otherwise be done. That also is another function of action we use as it is termed in “Universe Calls In’, so it is in that way a communication call as well. Does this explanation help you?

S: yes, I think it explains it in a more variable way how you guys call in on matters of interest to all, and that includes the Universe Administration and us as Urantians.

Good, we may move to the next point please.

Stay on Target Please

S: I think this is as simple as it gets when transmitting, is this what is implied here in these words?

Yes, I keep it as simple as that to stay on the ball when I speak it as I am the ball and you watch the ball as a player always does on the field when playing a ball game. It is a logical thing to do. Stay with me and do not think, let me do that for you as your TA does the relaying and the thinking and the talking anyhow for me to you. You just do your part in being a discernible person that you are in knowing what is off and what is good to go with. That clear?

S: yes, I get that loud and clear, it is good to keep it simple as you say.

Good next point please.

Drunvalo Melchizedek is resident to teach

S: I heard you speak this name and I am not sure if that was correctly received.

Yes, I see, you did get the name and that is because that is me!

S: Oh I see! What a nice surprise, I got the feeling the Speaker here is someone else I couldn’t recognise the signature as I do with Michael and Mother Spirit. Welcome Drunvalo and I hope I got that spelt right.

Thank you, and yes, you did spell the name correctly, however, it is pronounced in your mind as drummvaaloe and that is because I drool in your language. You may laugh as much as you like dear one! [belly laughs happening here…] Anyhow, you did not recognise the signature as you do with Michael and Mother Spirit because you are attuned with the Michael frequency and I happen to use the reflectivity frequency for reasons to reach more of you in that way. So this explains why it is difficult to determine the name of the Speaker as it uses a different frequency to reach humans in this way. Michael has the Circuits working so this can reach as many who are good to hear us and work with us to receive these messages as they may be relayed from time to time when the Universe Calls In as is discussed above.

As the Point of my being resident to teach is to do with our Melchizedek Corp activity which we are now being installed to get going in the way Michael wishes to operate on the planet. There are a number of issues to be dealt with and while so many dilemmas accumulate, we still have to proceed with a great amount of caution. Do you understand me so far?

S: Yes, Drummvalooe! After what Ron has bemoaned over so may dilemmas you guys confront and after so many changes, stops and starts and so on in the years to now, it is a wonder at all if this Mission thing is ever going to happen at all. But Ron has seen to doing something to set up corporations/business names to go with for you guys to really get a foot in the door in a material way. But, although a stellar job by Ron, it is really up to how Michael wishes to use them. As I see it, it looks like Ron’s setup is just one angle in many angles that can be utilised that Michael, if he did have a smart sense of looking into using many tools than just one, can really be a more optimal choice to use when a planet such as ours is so problematic to deal with. The dilemma of having human participation in the mission is the real sticky point as it poses such challenges and vectors of probability never seen before anywhere in the Grand Universe. Do I see this in a sensible manner Drunvalo?

This cannot be stressed enough as I speak it here now. Michael makes the final call as to what to do with Urantia. He wants it to be an architectural sphere. And he will most likely get it, but for it to be that, it will have to go through so many changes and so on for it to be such. This will take time, resources and will power. It is as simple as that. As for your and other human participation, that is considered on a day to day basis as it comes when all the changes seem to flow and how this affects so many of you in the process. Do you see how this can flow on when all things are considered?

S: Yes, I see how this can go one way or another. To be fair we are all in the paradox, when we are darned if we do and darned if we do not when it comes to helping Urantia out of its thick mud it seems to be in right now. If I take a quick look on the internet of various news outlets how so many areas are quickly going into meltdown, civil unrest and violence as well as returning to the days of a global recession and possible financial ruin. The geopolitical canvas is in such a state, I wonder how long this is going to last. Can you tell me Drunvalo if the Mission is going to have any inroads when things look so dicey as it is, or is this just my own shortcoming assessment?

Do not look too much into it dear one. There is way more to tell than we can say right now as that will get everyone too hot under the collar. So it is best to let certain things unfold and then see where it leads us. Let it be as we must see what the Universe sees before it has to Call it In. In that way, we need to have patience and forbearance in all that is for now. Can I leave it as that for now?

S: Understandably yes. I see the wisdom in the “wait and see” approach but it has been going on like that for years now and we here on Urantia are aging by the minute!

No doubt about that and we are acutely aware of it. RonB is certainly proving it in spades and we are not immune to the difficulties on the human flesh as it is but it is of a certainty we must conform to the will of the Universal Father in these matters.

Now we may move on to the next point please.

Madison Speaks to the Issues Relating to Getting Materialized for the Michael Mission

S: I call upon Madison the Planetary Prince of Urantia to speak on this point. What do you have to say on this Madison?

Yes, this is Madi-Son as you know me as such to present myself to you. I thank Dunvalo to open the way to speak with you and it is a good start. Now as to the point on the Materialisation of the Mission. I can only say that it is met with so many obstacles we have to clear before anything can be really good to go. You all know that to start any formidable construction, it is met with an equal amount of work to obtain the appropriate site, to attain approval for development, to clear the site and to go ahead with the blueprint plan to do exactly as the blueprint is and to adhere to the principles of meeting the requirements stipulated upon such a development and for its purpose to be established in the first place. Just as you stick to the Point Format above, so too do we stick to the Blueprint Format so as to gain traction in the development we foresee as useful and good to have going. It is my job to follow the processes this takes to be in place and to proceed in accordance to the plans made my Michael himself. I just have to follow what is the necessary action the Universe Calls In to make here. So that being said, we still have some sticky situations we need to deal with before any development can be truly seen with human eyes. First, we need to see the Blueprint finalised and placed in my lap to start with. This is still in a metamorphosis state as Michael is still humming and hawing about how to handle humans in these Missions. This is the main point of contention in all the Universe as it has not been done before. We all see what Michael sees and there is no way around it but to do what can be workable in most cases when it comes to a Mission as such as it must be placed on Urantia. I do not wish to go further than that as the Blueprint is still on the drawing board in Michael’s office and I await for further conclusions to the drawing. There has been so many alterations, it leaves so many more challenges and so on it goes. Let it remain with Michael as he does the drawing with able architects in designing a Blueprint that fits well in accommodating the will of the Paradise Trinity.

Next Point.

The Dilemma of Human Participation to be resolved Shortly

S: Madison what is going on with this subject of our participation or are we best to be on the sidelines and let you guys do the heavy lifting?

This is not an easy subject to speak on. As much as we enjoy your willingness to assist and be of service as that is a noble and worthy cause you see as fitting in all good faith. Let me say this: be prepared for a culling if Michael sees the need to keep you safely away from the hazards of Mission work. Then also be prepared for a calling in of your assistance when it is safe to do so. Right now, it is not a safe place at all. Urantia is divulging into a precarious situation and your safety is our concern right now. Please remain as you are and continue with us in your capacity as you do but do not think for one minute we will have a miracle happening as that does not happen when Urantia is still as murky as ever. You all heard that Jesus is rescinding his Return and that, to all of us and you, although lamentable but completely understandable, given the state of affairs that seem to deteriorate at a rapid rate on the planet of his nativity. No Son of God in his stature can take such an appalling place on. It is undoable in his estimation and that estimation has escalated to such a level of distaste to have anything to do with it. Michael is left to deal with this and that places more changes on his Blueprint as it stands. It is now an ongoing mechanisation of transition we see as inevitable. Urantia is no easy cow, it is a raging bull intent on self destruction. How does one deal with that?

S: I am at a loss as to what is transpiring in the Universe Administration. Has Urantia become so troublesome that it defies the work of God that was intended. We have so many defaults already and having the Teaching Mission come and go as well as having the failure of launch for the FER to gain more readership than it presently is, is all amounting to be more problematic and to add more scars to the wound, we have this endless dilemma of Mission materialization that seems to run into more stalemates, what am I to think Madison? Is it a do or die?

Do or die can be rather severe and to tell you the truth that is a possibility. Only because the Blueprint seems to be so changed that all that remains is nothing but a plan that Michael sees as Square One and he knows that is untenable given what we have on Urantia now. I think well, but it still remains to be seen however it can be done on Urantia with a Blueprint still in a metamorphosis state. It is not over yet and I stand ready when Michael is ready to go about it in one way or another.

Next point please.

The Whos Who in the Rank and File of Universe Representation on Urantia

Well, this is straightforward. Michael is King of the hill, then, it is the rest who work with him to get the job done. And that includes all Seraphims, Melchizedeks, Lanondecks, Midwayers and all other Orders who are working in a Team to ensure the work of the rehabilitation of Urantia goes according to the Michael Blueprint he has approved to go with. My work is to do with the management side of the spiritual apparatus on the planet and see to all personnel are cooperating with me and Michael and with the Ancients of Days in what is approved to go about with on Planetary revival and rehabilitation. This is enough to grant you the picture of our representation on Urantia. It is a large contingent force and one to be reckoned with when it also comprises personnel from the Federation of Excelon as well.

Next Point please.

This Session is Part 1 of three or more parts to be relayed in broken sessions in order to not overwhelm the reader with too much in one sitting

S: Madison this is a very long Part 1 and I am appreciating it to be broken up as it is a lengthy one as it is for the reader, do I see more like this to be the case in future dictation?

Yes, you see the point made here to keep it at arms length so to speak as this is rather long and informative. That being said, it is worth noting the point format is a useful one to use to keep on the ball on what is to be discussed at length as this one session takes on this morning for you. I see more like this coming for you if you can hold out as long as this has been for you. Can you do this?

S: Yes I agree with that assessment Madison and I can do this at length here when I am refreshed and good to go as I am on my days off from work. This has been an interesting session, unlike the other ones that take a short stand and leaves no real substance as this is turning out to be, I thank you and Drunvalo for such an interesting development here.

Indeed, it is worth going about it in a Point Format as it keeps you and us on tabs on the subject that needs to be discussed at the appropriate level. Let us continue shall we.

S: Yes, I continue.

Good, next point please.

Michael will Speak to the plans but not to how it is implemented for reasons for running into too many hotly contestable dilemmas that causes more stalemates to occur

S: What do you say to this Michael in this Point made here?
Sue, listen up! We have a cannonball running down the hallway, what do you think happens when that ball runs?

S: I think in all probability when a cannonball gets shot out of the canon, it sends the ball flying and when it lands, it continues to run along the ground at such velocity it knocks over everything in its path, and perhaps send things/persons/objects flying off onto the sidelines. That is what I project it to see what happens, do I get the picture right Michael and what are you suggesting by taking this approach?

Exactly the answer I was looking for from you. Good. I am checking to see if you are listening correctly and thinking well into what I suggest in the above approach. My Blueprint is that cannonball and it will run its course and it so happens, when it does, it will do exactly that, what you said above. So you get the picture in your mind how this is going to play out on many fronts as we get going with this Blueprint approved by the Paradise Trinity all the way down with the Ancients of Days. I have to conform to this mandate and follow with this in line with the purpose of the Blueprint in the first place. I am not going to speak on it and nor am I going to speak further due to what is said in the above Point because my Blueprint will cause so much to deal with and we have to go carefully and proceed with caution in mind. No ifs and buts, and that means I have to take the bull by the horns and wrestle the beast in a way that can be handled to lessen the damage that it would otherwise cause. So allow me to take to the procedure as best as can be done and let us see how this unfolds when the cannonball touches the ground running. As it so happens, with or without humans, the ball has to run its course and we will see what is left to go with when it is done. This is the normal thing to develop when a construction site is cleared and then we see what is left to work with and, again, what is left, has to be drafted into the Blueprint to work with. The changes are and will be ongoing. So it is to be expected when we are dealing with a problematic construction site as Urantia is at this time of its evolution.
[

Next point please.

Your Work is to Continue with us in receiving what is to be heard

S: Thank you Michael for explaining that cannonball scenario and that helps a lot as to expecting the changes as a result. What do you wish to say on this final point of Part 1?

“Yes, it says exactly that and to continue with me and others to formulate such lessons, messages and dictation as this is to present to you an unfolding of revelation we allow for you to know so to adequately prepare you for the ongoing changes as it happens. Continue in listening up and take the dictations without trying to control the errors, just let it flow and allow us to speak and let it be as it may. I am Michael of Nebadon and I speak it here to tell you to please continue with us as we get going soon to better our work in getting Urantia back and lead it into the early stages of Light and Life. I look forward to seeing this planet become an architectural sphere and as such become the education center as well as a training ground for future OSZ careers. Let that stand for now. I wish all a good day. K”

END. (11.55am and ten pages long)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:20:06 AM by Ron Besser »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Uh Oh Sue
Drunvelo Melchizedek is a man see picture below.  See next post below    Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Now I am confused, I am sure I heard drumvaloo, did I just fail to hear the name Ron? I did not know about it, nor about the "man" in the picture. It seems something or someone is of the name pronounced as drumvarloe or similar, and I am now not sure what just happened. Thanks for this.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sue, you have pulled a good one here.  I have to give an opinion rather than a for sure analysis.  You are doing the following I am pretty sure:

1 - Mixing sub conscious with your conscious attempt to transmit;
2 - You are being interfered with somewhat but it is subtle and I do not quite know how this is being done;
3 - You are at times actually transmitting.

This is a mess.

When this kind of thing happens you have to throw it away THROW IT AWAY please. Delete this post, rest, and try in about one hour more if you are in a good time frame to do it.

This transmission mixes the subconscious, with the error and to me, the evil of the rebellion rebels and they can and do override your transmission frequency.  I have to be very careful because you are using two methods to transmit and one is interfering with the other too.

Frequency one is the normal transmission you tune to.  You are staying on it.  But frequency two is underlying the good frequency and your mind goes down to that and transmits its on=purpose error as a good transmission.  It is insidious and have to appear to Ryan the Archangel Michael to help me with this:

RYAN ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - "You my dear are doing a no no.  Why Sue do you always play with fire and then expect others to pick your coals out to save you from burning your hands?  Ron is fully sure you are using subconscious connections, or frankly, being helped to get into your subconscious with the rebel cabal.  HE calls it insidious and it is!

"Two things: eat less to fill your stomach when transmitting.  Eat afterwards.  Second, the Drunvelo Melchizedek ass is well known all over the world.  Ron thinks and knows you know this name as he posted several times on the forum about this man and to stay away from it.  You do not recall it consciously, I feel sure, but Ron is wily and sees you transmit Madison, and that is a true transmission, BUT; once again you pull over him subconscious reports and this just will not do!  We, like Ron, are almost sure you have done three things at the same time and the entire transmission has to be considered false.  You can not mix truth with error and know which is which.  Please delete it and try again.

"NOW, recognize you did another job you should be respectful about yourself.  The cabal pulled out the fact that Part I through Part III of a Ron deleted post is mentioned by Madison in your transmission.  He never mentioned it, but you remember it and repost it from the subconscious. May we ask what is your attitude to transmitting?  Ron recognized it immediately as a memory and not transmission. 

"I now tell you a story you will enjoy Sue.  Ron says to me I am now going to put myself into Sue's body with her shoes, and try to figure out how she did this transmission.  He says, I find myself sitting down after lunch not entirely awake to her surroundings, and has two things in mind when she starts:  some excitement over developments, and unsure where this is togo if it goes at all today.  I as Sue start and my eyes are in a flat working condition and not much atmosphere is taken in except to bring the words to the paper.  I now hear the phone ring or some noise and I look up and find myself somewhat sleepy, but I persist, forget where the transmission was really going, and pick it up again anywhere.  Now unknown to me and my typing the rebel cabal widens it frequency range enough to allow your dulled mind to find the easiest spot to latch onto and voila, we have a false transmission through to myself and my subsconsious rebels and forces even other familiar gossip into the mix to write down.

"Ron says to me, if any of this is right, how do we tell Sue to self diagnosis this well enough so it does not happen?"

"The answer to Ron is to say she is sloppy and needs better remedial glasses to use if she uses the ones she does have, and needs to understand she must take her exercises very seriously and not allow post lunch drag to catch hold and be aware she is not concentrating at all but now just flowing to get it done.  It is all deadly and she must be aware of it and correct it herself.  I let that alone for now.

"Now, Sue, Ron can do that as he can project you and a few others because your are fused.  He is marvelous at it and is very careful to see what you do and what he does is not placed over you.  He is better at this than he knows and he figured you out quickly but he is terribly shy at looking at all else you do and you are looking for a partner again and that gets in the way very much.  You are a habitual hugger and that is uppermost in your mind sometimes.  I, RYAN, add that to the scene he painted fyi.

"I conclude this statement as follows:  You got caught good and Ron knows you well enough to provide insight but what he does not know and lets alone is your insistent cry to be found for either marriage again or a handy friend for your arm to  be around.  Recognize these kinds of day dreams ruin the transmission faculty and thereby accuracy.  We let it go now.  RYAN."

END

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sue you confuse yourself.

You make the assumption "you heard" and you did but that is how the subconscious dictates and why so many fall into its trap.

Dr. William S. Sadler, the psychologist doctor who did us the favor of producing the Urantia Book published in 1955, wrote a best seller book called, "The Mind At Mischief."  He tells of housewives doing the same thing you just did being sure they knew precisely what to choose because there was no doubt in their mind they knew their mind.   You make assumptions about the state of affairs that are very wrong and then wonder how you missed the fact nothing worked out using those assumptions as the basis for your actions.  It is classic Mind At Mischief stuff topped over by the evil of a rebel cabal that connected you up to Madison who was not there!  Recognize how easily you can be trapped.

You are the type a good spy could convince you he was never there to steal your secrets.  Listen to that Sue, and start your own good sense of personal security and CONCENTRATE!  that will save your fruit salad a hundred times from going rancid in your mind!

RON
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 12:05:12 AM by Ron Besser »

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Okay thanks. I tried to remove this but it tells me the admin will have to do that for me. You may delete this Ron and I am done for the day. I will need to absorb all of this. I am sorry I failed in this. Oh boy, it feels like snakes and ladders. I better go outside and smell the roses and hug them! LOL!

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Dear sweet Sue,
I want you to know that you are not the only transmitter having problems lately.  I have had to refrain from posting two in the last week when I was prompted that there were problems with them.  I know part of them were right, but not all.  This is why I have not been able to get one out this week.  You are so sincere and enthusiastic; I admire you.  I just don't want you, or any of the other transmitters to get discouraged or think that they are the only ones having issues with accuracy lately.  
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Amethyst and Sue.  Please listen up.
One the nastiest and frankly cruel game being played is still in progress.

Yes, Sue, you are now shown how vulnerable  you are over these things and you MUST NOT TAKE IT AS YOUR FAULT ENTIRELY.  I am just human in spite of all this hoopla and I see better than most to know there is something really rot rotten in Denmark.  I cannot even tell who it is being played against but I do not we are tempting fate to even be alive in universe contact with the main players that run the Local Universes we know about.

Amethyst, you with Sue, are on the girl's soccer field in uniform and taking the game to the goals for  transmitting viable information to the rest of us, who, directly speaking, need to hear what you have to say.  BUT there is a cooperative at work on the side of spirit that seeks to see you fail.  You get the ball to kick around, but you are helpless to score.  Spirit can do that and is doing it to me too.  

FYI:  I have threatened to resign.  Sue you just want to smell the roses to get back to a world to make sense of it.  You have and you do have a sensible mind and you are not crazy, but the spirit cooperative is not going to be with you to move transmissions and your participation move where they do not want Urantia transmitters to go right now.  Call it soccer or call it transmitting, we are under one nasty situation that I am forced to warn you all about.
Now, am I impugning Michael or Gabriel or the Archangels or the Planetary Prince and on up to Paradise in this.  Accidentally perhaps, but there is just no way to move yourselves before us, your public, and not questions what are they doing too?  The answer is we are being fooled but no one tells us why.

Here is Michael of Nebadon to whack me too I am sure:

"Ron you are not being fooled but pressed to be silent.  You see how unkind we are to these two girls who question themselves as failures.  You say they are not failures at all, but against odds too big to stay out of making statements that seem to indicate a failure in transmissions.  You yourself have deleted about sixteen pages since yesterday over the same issue, and frankly you say to ME, Michael this is not what God is supposed to play like.  What do I do?   Then you see Sue pull a whopper of an erroneous transmission she is quite innocent of causing all by herself, yet she placed it before all of you and it is totally untrustworthy for reasons you already stated.  You know it and feel freakishly bad for Sue and Amethyst too.

"The real fact is you attempt to keep things on an even keel too Ron and you also fail but you know it when it happens and before you post it.  Amethyst needs to allow herself the luxury it is not all her at all.  Sue needs to know she has to clean up her act and change the way she approaches transmitting, and as you say, PLEASE SUE, CONCENTRATE!  That does not eliminate errors we force you to make too and that one you did above Sue is some of our fault to do to you but most of it you did to yourself as self punishing behavior yet to correct as to why you transmit.

"Now, Ron says to me, Michael I know you are not going to tell us why we are treated anyway but fairly, and fairly seems very afar from the way we do get treated.  What do you really want?  Is there any reason to transmit when your force errors or force some of us to abort without fighting it out?  The answer is not available to you, but you Ron are too ill to participate as we promised and we abort all of your work to stay even keel in our work from now on.  K"

Ron - And there folks is the bottom line.  I fail to see it as much more than a power play in which nothing on the human side can win with right now.  

My advice is to give no more than you can afford to lose.  But do give!  And That is until further notice.  Unlike you though, I also lose my life over some esoteric spirit design and silence has to reign.  Today is supposed to be preliminary to the start of Missions.  Today once again the question and the Mission still begs to know what it is to do.  I will play it out with however little is to be given but I am too ill to let them win without calling the entire matter so strange as to defy mortal logic.

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL aka as RYAN =
"You Ron are not wrong and quite bitter over being lied to over and over when you are truly ready to go and nothing plays out at all.  We are not at liberty to state the reason all of the Federation is at bay too.  You were advised repeatedly yesterday that things were being put into place but that nothing could be started until certain advises were delivered fully and fairly to you and to others that can make this work.  Now we learn Michael is constantly rescinding anything he agrees to!  It is maddening and you are telling the ladies, PLEASE DO NOT COUNT YOURSELF AS REALLY GUILTY OF ERROR.  They are doing it to you too besides other things of error being introduced.  We do not disagree with you.

"I want you all to know that Ron loves God and does not impune any of us, but he does force the fact that you are not fairly being treated for weeks now and that the transmissions you do receive are direct and honest as they may be, but the big picture is out of focus and askew in ways that you get the wrong impression all the time.  Continue to transmit but be wise as serpents as you deliver the intention of the peace of doves.  Ron says he intends not to let this drop for yoursake.  Amethyst stop playing being afraid and go with it all you can get out as a transmission,.  Post them.  Ron will stand with you and it is no sin to get a mistake down they want you to make.  Same to you Sue.

"Ron just said to me, 'I am sorry Ryan, I am dictating to you and that is an error never to be allowed either and so please state fully your view of me and Sue and Amethyst and the rest of us please and we quit the post then.

"As ARCHANGEL MICHAEL I am duty bound to stand tall and take it too.  But as one who cares for the human contingent on Urantia, I warn you to be wise as serpents BUT YOU DARE NOT QUIT!  Very, very, very hard to operate with but operate none the less.  Amethyst, Ryan has a safe transmission for you to come as soon as you sit down to transmit today.  Sue you stay the course and  transmit today.  Let us see if we can clear the fudge a little too.  RYAN THE ARCHANGEL OF RECORD for URANTIA and all the planets in Satania under a huge ban to do anything but sit this one out with all of you.  RYAN THE ARCHANGEL OF all in Satania.
RON AS transmitter steps aside now for the full Creator Son presentation next:

"I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON without all my clothes on.  I see this as a loss of face for Ron and and a loss of faith by Sue, and a generous kick in the legs by Amethyst.  Only Ron seems to see through some of it and waits and stays away from saying very much around me right now.  Yesterday Ryan read the riot act to me and I accept it.  But Ryan now has been informed of a disaster in the making we must let alone and hope it does not get out of control.

"Rebellion is afoot again.  Ron knows it and is hit with it and is in terror of the work they place against him without eyes or good mind at work today he is sure the lies are made to protect you and they are, but Ron is too ill  to need protection, but to honestly evaluate he is in the worst possible position any man could ever be in with God:  he trusts all but some elements are behaving damn odd and he calls them out as evil until the situation clarifies itself.

"He called Steven Gitz yesterday and warned Steven to keep vigilant and to let no man force any issue on him he, Steven, did not like on general principle. 

Michael.

MOTHER SPIRIT =
"Capitals and all Ron, thank you for attempting to give fair warning to a situation never experienced ever before in a Local Universe to our knowledge.  You have now forced yourself Ron to close all registration to this web site.  Boy do I wish we had something like that to clean up Nebadon and what some are trying to force on it.  Further more no one allows you any peace or tranquility ever and your nerves are frayed, yet you need the continuing support of Sue and Amethyst and the rest of them to stay afloat.  Otherwise you suggested to Michael twice this week: 'Michael the safest way may be to close the web site and leave without explanation.'  He says no, do not do that, so you close the registration apparatus much to the chagrin to another one hundred people who should be on the site as members.  Let it ride for now as you have determined to do.  I apologize for this brief notice, but you Ron are fairly safe so long as you hold back your real reason for taking Sue and Amethyst to task this morning to stay the course, for if they do not they will succumb to a type of death of their own and they must not allow that.  Ladies, keep transmitting.  You Amethyst have one ready as soon as you sit down to do it.  You Sue let yourself rest a moment and then get back to it and this concentrate on what you are doing and take it do not force it.  Mother Spirit. K:

END

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:13:25 AM by Ron Besser »

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Ron, Ryan and Michael, I am with you one hundred percent and agree with you. I am understanding I am under attack in ways that forces me to deal with it on my own. It was not long ago, I had to get a doctor's certificate for sick leave and, very unlike me to do, I sat in the doctor's office and went into meltdown, I blubbered and bemoaned on my 'empty nest' reality and could not,for the life of me, figure how I got to that unstable headspace. It is not a comfortable place to be in, but I needed to vent to someone or I would simply become irrational.. After that I seem to have come good and calm, but my goodness, I keep getting harangued over my state of affairs, I feel is so exaggerated. Here in my country we have supportive groups to call on, such as Lifeline, beyondblue etc, but in all honesty, I can't bring myself to such as to what is so unique that no one seems to understand the Spiritual work that Ron, Amethyst, myself and others do to keep at it with the Universe call to COOPERATE.

Anyhow, I also happen to be as human as you are Ron and Amethyst, and am feeling like a piece of rag being torn bit by bit, but I persist regardless and will not quit! So I will get back up on the horse and this time I'll strap in and CONCENTRATE MORE in the ride this takes me. Thank you Mother Spirit and Ron and others of you for your advice, to be wise as serpents and not quit! I'll keep at it and watch it. I sure have learnt a big lesson here, to not let down my guard and really focus. Let us continue Father. Now it's well over midnight and I have to get some sleep to be ready for work tomorrow. Best wishes to you all. Thank you Amethyst and Ron for your amazing love and support, you certainly shine a beautiful light and I must learn from you both.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Oh, my God ! What are we supposed to expect out of this ? How is it that those in the front lines, who are the most vulnerable and exposed to the attacks of the enemies, do not benefit of a Celestial protection ? How can it be that there are still partisans of the Lucifer rebellion roaming around in the local Universe ? Are they so difficult to be caught-up and sent into prison ? Honestly, I am bewildered and don’t know what to think. The Light Workers, that we are, on the ground are ready to take-up the challenges, but if we are hampered continuously in our efforts, this will not do it.

Some days ago, I solicited a message from Samuel, the PROCTOR, to explain to us what His mission on Urantia exactly is and I receive a somewhat evasive response that made me wondering if I had to post it on the forum. Finally I decided to put it aside, having the feeling that the message has been truncated. Transmitters are advised to use their due diligence after receiving a message so as not to deceive readers, but it is not always easy to discerne where the truth resides. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Drunvalo, Madison and Michael - Various Points of the Agendas(see below)
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2019, 03:13:49 PM »
The following:
MICHAEL OF NEBADON to Ron Besser:
“The entire matter has been jointly ended with a declaration of penance by Michael of Nebadon to resume work as usual and to let the entire matter of Urantia and Panoptia and other concerns drop out of existence.  There is no longer a web site for your forum Ron other than what is allowed by your own discussions as is.  There is a joint declaration by the Ancients of Days with Nebadon and the Federation to [now] fully fund nothing for anyone or anything unless it happens to be the Urantia Magisterial Mission, and I want it to occur, but the Federation feels it is too much to run under the circumstances for now.  I pledge no further information than that right now.  Michael of Nebadon. “

Ron:  All morning there is a problem which was not specified to me that was so severe nothing was released until the cryptic statement above ending, what appears to me, as concerns for Urantia or Panoptia.  As I see it, there has been a lingering idea of open rebellion involving both planets for the past year and then some.  I have pointed to it as it was told to me but nothing ever came of it.  We have no direct observation of even news, but Gabriel is indicating the rebels, such as they are, have summarily been executed. The rebels are none we know whom we transmit and we all know by name, but the Proctor, as you name him Clency, is arrested as is Albert.  Now both Samuel and Albert are staff persons of the one-time Lanaforge, who has been remanded into custody for Reasons of State on Uversa, lives, and serves well, but never in Nebadon again.

This now serves as total confusion to we mortals on Urantia who still fully support the Magisterial Sons and their Mission to Urantia; who fully and truly support our Creator Son and all who align themselves with Him as we do; who still believe these Missions are coherent and needed desperately by an unknowing Urantia today, and who I dearly love to serve, but my day is now delicately and fully over if I read all of this correctly. 

I further state as admin we are no longer under the gun to be anything but members of a busy body site that carries no more bulletins or news concerning missions that leave us breathing with difficulty.  I do not believe the issues are gone, but the joint resolution with the Ancients of Days with the Nebadon Federation, have ended a boiling resolve by millions in Nebadon to once more rebel and seize places to operate from, and one of hose operational centers was planned to be URANTIA. I am directed to stand down now.  RON"

RYAN, ARCHANGEL OF MERCY FOR URANTIA and for Panoptia and for the rest of the Satania Planetary System of planets.  It is a grand old PLANETARY SYSTEM but it is old and late in its own PROCLAMATION that is is now fully and totally free of all rebellion as is URANTIA and PANOPTIA, and several other planets now known to you as Sonsamonia and Dresdenton.
At 9am this morning, New York time zone. the Ancients of Days exercised their right to discharge the 10th Proscription of the ADJUDICATION OF THE LUCIFER REBELLION, that states in part:

"The ideals of Justice and the Heart of God, now remains in place this last day of decision, to remove the personalities and formal recollection, that Lucifer and Caligastia [and a list of 30 more personalities not revealed to this list on Urantia] are no longer available for service to the Universe of Universes, and that all who remain, shall be adjudicated by us [The ANCIENTS OF DAYS] when we so surmise it is time to no longer grant leniency, and declare them null and void as serving individuals to the worlds of time and space, and to the Journals of the Paradise legend, known on Uversa, as the the official listing of personalities allowed full service in our worlds of Creation and lust of needs for mercy and remains to further benefit mankind as it shall so be known to all of you as the LUCIFER REBELLION."

At 9am local time in York, Pennsylvania, USA, the Ancients of Days ordered all affiliated beings, [there followed a list of celestials and entities and drawings of inferences not revealed to Urantia], who summarily lost their lives at that instant.  This motion now includes all those affiliated with the Urantia Ancients of Days denomination of beings caught in the summary of licenses for mercy dated March 16, 1986, and includes the Caligastia Seven known to you as the last days of Caligastia, Lucifer, Satan, and five others never stated to you in the revelation, and with them, NOW: sixteen others prominently displayed as SERAPHIC LEADERS and  MIDWAYERS OF RECORD THEN BUT NOT NOW, and seventeen  (17) styles of Sons of God, and a harvest of seven thousand four hundred twelve affiliated Seraphim and diseased Midwayer affiliates known then as Cherubim and Sanobim of that era.  Thank God to all of this for good and ending the most protracted era of REBELLION ever seen in the universes of time and space.

"ALL TOLD: nine million fourteen thousand lives were extinguished this morning at 9am New York eastern daylight time (9,014,000).

"Of these nine million plus individuals are seventeen Sons of God so evil they utterly destroyed Ron's right to life and his work on Urantia.  They utterly destroyed the work of Lemuel and Wendy Winter in Australia.  None of these harmless humans have anything left but an emotional recall of what they once were and they are no longer able to function as fully well done human beings.  All who fused on Urantia are now rescinded not back to their natural minds, but are honored for their work, and that those original six are ensconced on Mansion World Four for now, as humans who served during the height of a post mortem Lucifer Rebellion still raging, unknown to the Salvington complex as the Local Universe Capital of Nebadon, and belatedly, the last remaining bastion of a once proud Federation which no longer exists by decree today ending the first attempt ever to Federate a group of Local Universes ever to be done.  It remains to be seen if Excelon shall ever be resurrected for itself again.

"We also relate that Ron Besser, Steven Gitz, and now Dominick Orhbeck, no longer hold the post of Contact Commissioners, but their last meeting as Contact Commissioners will be Thursday night at 830 PM as a Conference call.  All will be invited to join in that conference call by Ron advertising the call in numbers and then it too will be dissolved as the last time any human ever held such a position in time and space from now on.  It is a dangerous Contact Commission because it has pledged all to the Paradise Trinity and to the end of time as it may serve as itself to bring our bulletins and news items to man on Urantia, still number 606 of Satania, and forever a member of the caste of planets to reigns as the Bestowal Planet of Michael of Nebadon, precisely 2,014 years ago this 22nd day of August.  The Jesus birthday celebrations are moved ahead one day more due to a calculation error of  the Midwayers when writing the biography of Jesus in the fifth epochal revelation, now known as Part IV of that illustrious volume.

"Finally for these purposes, Ron Besser shall be taken over in form he now holds and resurrected on mansion world six shortly and then released to study work done by Dr. William S. Sadler for his own benefit as not a bestowal son but an ADJUNCT SON  of RECORD to the Ancients of Days and who will serve with pride wit hthe Sadlers forever as they may stand him.  Be aware Ron there is no longer a sixth epochal revelation, and that it has been scrapped into a new volume entirely of our doing by Mantutia Melchizedek, and that you Ron shall serve with distinction for the dissemination of the fifth epochal revelation no longer, but disseminate the FIFTEENTH PROSCRIBED Periodic Revelation, to be known as the BOOK OF REVELATION with your name not emboldened on it, but the name of Dr. William S. Sadler, SO STATED, as it is him and his family known as the FIRST CONTACT COMMISSION which brought Urantia the first epochal revelation ever to be sent to any material world excepted Panoptia.  We now leave this to announce the following to all of you who can read with comprehension:

ANNOUNCEMENT FOLLOWING THE FINAL ADJUDICATION OF THE LUCIFER REBELLION ON URANTIA, SALVINGTON AND UVERSA, AS FOLLOWS:

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
"The SECOND REVELATORY COMMISSION funded by Ron Besser almost by himself, was prepared to present Ron with the volume known as the SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION, but it was rescinded by the ANCIENTS OF DAYS this morning at 9am New York Time, in order to present URANTIA with the idea of a perfected PERIODIC EPISODE of Revelation, that Ron himself partially wrote by taking dictation years ago from MASTER SPIRIT FOUR, known to Ron as Ocilliaya and to the rest of the universe also as Ocilliaya.  They, the Master Spirits, desperately trialed Ron to get him to take these writings, and only after the death of a colleague of his who turned on him for being able to take such writings with impunity, did he publish most of the new revelation as a summary called the ABC's  since he had no idea what the writing had to do about anything except as a proscribed update to the fifth epochal revelation.  He never announced those ABC's as any such thing and left other to read it and care for or not care for them as they might choose.  Most enjoyed them but considered them wildly out of form from the fifth epochal revelation.  Those ABC Summaries were withdrawn in 2014 and now languish in notebooks around the world, some of which consider them holy.  Ron does not consider them so and quite imperfect as he had no help to produce them and let them slide into the communication circuits practically uncorrected as they remain today at the Fifth Epochal Revelatory Center on Uversa and people admire Ron for so many new words in the English language called typos. 

"As a consequence of this ABC work, followed by the more informal FLURRY, we ran into the difficulty of knowing it was the Sixth Epochal Revelation diaries, but so imperfectly done to the rush he was under to constantly produce an edition, we asked they be destroyed and Ron destroyed his cache of  them mostly without realizing he had hard copies made all the while.  Those hard copies reside in a three ring notebook in his closet near his computer and have not been removed in memorium to what they represent.  That three ring note book is now part of our world of archives and was brought over in full form of its own to our archive of human work so slightly done but so fully exonerating God the Father, they now exists as a memorium to Dr. Sadler and his wife Lena and their son Bill Junior and to the people of Urantia for which they were written and hardly anyone ever bothered to look at them or now.  They truly are the basis for the sixth epochal revelation.  They now are reissued as the Periodic Revelation to Urantia so numbered a the FIFTEENTH BOOK of PERIODIC REVELATION ever issued to a material planet and Ron shares that honor only with Dr. William S. Sadler only once as his book "The Mind at Mischief,: which Ron happens to own and who hurriedly read it before starting the ABC Summaries and THE FLURRY as he liked to call it.  The ABC Summaries were long and dark at times but THE FLURRY could be light and easier to print, but they are combined in one book for issue shortly to be called the 15th PERIODIC BOOK OF REVELATION to Urantia and is probably the last ever to be seens as a purely human work dictated to Ron by Master Spirit Four.

"Ron properly reminds us that there almost all of the MASTER SPIRITS WHO dictated sections of both publications, and notorieties known as THE ARCHITECTS OF THE MASTER UNIVERSE also appeared in long sections on space and the revelation of the destiny of the Master Universe with charts.  RAYSON, the Magisterial Son of record to Urantia as the Science Officer, and now remanded back to his normal work for the probably period to follow on Urantia of silence and loss of many on Urantia today, was a great contributor to those Papers as well.  Ron loves the work and will be remembered for scouts of his asking how to draw things he printed and he actually knew the answer to those questions. Ron is also the scribe who runs the Magisterial Foundation for us and it will not be disbanded Ron.  None of your work is to be taken down Ron and the Magisterial Foundation must reside at 2709 Sunset Lane until further notice as the One South George Street idea has been removed permanently and no money allocated for its presentation to Urantia.  Amen to that says Michael.:

"We close this chapter with the following:

"Ron will reprint these announcements in a separate category and theme for better reference than staying hidden here.

"Fully understood, today is the last day of your illness Ron if you can shake off the extreme pain again and the blindness you encountered Christmas Eve seven years ago. Now it is made whole again to the best of our ability to give site to a man who feels so beat up he hardly knows one day from the other.

"the old Conact Commission they belonged to is over and no ther such Contact Commission will ever exist again.  Ron ran it as a true Commissioner havin published the first six Papers of the Sixth Epochal Revlation, single handedly, and produced a series of Papers and writings that still stand as the epitome of the celebration of the Fifth Epochal Revelation, and so on.  They remain in place in our Salvington and in our places higher up than that none of you are aware of and may never know about if I can keep Ron quiet about them.  He knows them slightly but makes no attempt to find them out at all in respect my request they must not be known ever.  Be assured the trial for revelation is not over and Ron will assist the ANCIENTS OF DAYS to produce a new Epochal Revelation on high not, but on Urantia in the existing Urantia Foundation not, but in the new Magisterial Foundation located at three South George Street eventually, as One South George Street will be tone down and a new Magisterial Foundation will be built in its place under our specialized engineering firm now on Urantia to be revealed later.  I close this now with a statement from Michael of Nebadon.  The ARCHANGEL MICHEAL, aka RYAN."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
"We have had to dissolve the Federation, and keenly felt by Ron as one of the best ideas ever.  We still cooperate but now share only our Melchizedek Corp at all and all other personnel have reverted to our standard formations.

"In all Nebadon lost over nine million celestial beings including seven Sons of God, all Lanonadek Sons, except one, and that one is of an Order you shall never know as they work "inside" only to speak.   All told, Rn forced the hands of seventy five Lucifer Seraphim just being bait sitting at his computer.  Further, Ron exposed two Lanonadek Sons who sought to destroy him and his work so lavishly, they got caught trying to do it and Ron nearly died after one of those incidents. Both Lanonadek Sons were immediately removed and executed without further preliminaries.  Now this:

"Be assured Ron you will get much better sooner than you expect as we must run all of this by the Ancients of Days for their approval. They are fully aware of your rambunctious nature Ron and you are fully aware of their power.  Be aware they take kindly to gently ribbing and do not deal with raucus laughter.  They also decree that I must no longer be in official contact with Ron so resplendently but that is impossible to redo and we will make amends by me being present in all of your 2709 Sunset meetings with Steven Gitz, Dominick Ohrbeck, and five others of our choosing Ron, who ill meet there as Chariman of our Joint Chiefs of Staff for the Lucifer Removal this date and will be remanded into custody as the Seven Wisemen of Urantia to officially be called the Urantia Foundation not, but the Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation who will meet several times a week if necessary to over see the work of all corporations under its command.  Let this serve as an example when a human steps forward and can do what Ron somehow managed to do without a big parade behind and only aire currents behind him as he got it done.  Let this be also a reminder to all that this discussion forum is to be revised later when Ron can catch his breath and learn how to run a multi corporation from 2709 Sunset Lane in York, as it remains the HQ for the Magisterial Foundation for years to come until we decide just how the Magisterial Sons will run the Magisterial Mission on Urantia from either York or Poughkeepsie, New York, as that was out choice but Ron lives in York but visited Poughkeepsie often to shop when he lived for awhile in New York (Carmel).
END

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2019, 10:03:19 PM »
Whew!!  If this isn't a bombshell announcement, then nothing ever could be.  I have read it three times now, and I am feeling some real relief.  There is a lot of disappointing news here, but it seems like the confusion is finally ending and from this point forward we can hope again that the Magiserial Mission can begin with a fresh, clean slate.

I expect there will be a pause for some time until all of this 're-calibrates' in the universe and in us.  We have just seen the ending of the most difficult rebellion ever dealt with, and the loss of over 9 million, with more under the watchful eye of the ACIENT OF DAYS for possible future adjudication, is stunning.  

RYAN: Thank God to all of this for good and ending the most protracted era of REBELLION ever seen in the universes of time and space.

We will all need to catch our breath, but I am truly optimistic that the worst is now behind us, even if it means some short term disappointments.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 10:08:16 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2019, 05:45:36 AM »
Now that the cleansing is done, that we, on the ground, will hopefully no longer be harassed, in our workings, by those renegates, it is important to go forward with the original plan set-up by MICHAEL OF NEBADON in regards to the Missions, to the dissemination of the New Urantia Book (whatever it is named) and to keep going with the Commission in York, without which there would be no direct link between mortals and Celestials. The clock is ticking, one must not have the ‘two feet in the same boot’, as the saying goes. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2019, 07:00:59 AM »
Like  Ms. Amethyst I have, three times, read these latest and most extraordinary posts Ron has shared with us and am near speechless.   That 9 plus million number is staggering to say the least!  I hope and pray that Ron and a few others can now finally operate without such  influences and that Ron can also finally receive the healing that has been projected numerous times without much lasting success.

I feel that there will be many other Administration changes  and announcements to come shortly and I am sure that many of us must and will continue to stay the course through our faith and remain steadfast and committed  in our love and support through our near unquenchable  resolve, desire to serve, our dedication, resilience  and commitment.

LarryG 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 07:06:17 AM by LarryG »

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2019, 07:21:58 AM »
I truly hope that the Thursday Contact Commissioners Conference  call will be open for us to join. I  feel it will be quite historic. Even if we can be in attendance for only a segment of it of it since  Ron, Steven and Dominic  may have a need for some of it to be private for Reasons of State.

LarryG