Author Topic: Drunvalo, Madison and Michael - Various Points of the Agendas(see below)  (Read 561 times)

Offline DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Drunvalo, Madison and Michael - Various Points of the Agendas(see below)
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2019, 07:44:39 AM »
[font="Calibri", sans-serif]Hi Ron, that was an amazing revelation about the adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion, that’s an astounding number of evil personalities being executed.  After all these years of Ron playing as bait to lure the rebels to act and to unleash their final evil intentions, the Ancient of days finally pulled the trigger to offer no more mercy to them.  It begins to make sense after all these years of mission starts and stops, it was probably a wise strategy to lure the rebels out and to let them make their final move.  After the Lucifer adjudication I'm sure they were offered mercy to repent and [/font][/color][font="Calibri", sans-serif]the Ancient of days and all just wanted to see how far they would go to commit evil and whether they were redeemable, but after all they done to Ron and others it was clear that they were absolutely mad.  Now is the mission start and stops a wise plan to also confuse the rebels I wonder? After thinking about it the magisterial mission can never start unless all evil is eliminated, but the questions is is all evil eliminated? or there are others out there who hasn't made a move but has the agenda to commit evil? But let's not forget these Sons of god and ministering spirits were once proud beings of light, and it must pain Michael and Mother spirit to no ends, on one hand lets all rejoice since all rebels are gone, but on the other hand that's over 9 million intelligent beings that I'm sure were once loving beings that sworn to serve.  This really is a mixed feeling for me.
[/font]
[/color]

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2019, 10:38:21 AM »
DaCandyMan-
You make some very interesting points that I had not thought of.  
After all these years of Ron playing as bait to lure the rebels ...

It begins to make sense after all these years of mission starts and stops, it was probably a wise strategy to lure the rebels out and to let them make their final move.
Now is the mission start and stops a wise plan to also confuse the rebels I wonder?
It is all starting to make sense for the first time in a long while.  If we become confused, that would encourage the rebels, and more would come and gum up the works for us.  Also as DaCandyMan points out, all the stops and starts would also confuse them.  You are quite perceptive, and not we can finally understand the reason for our problems with this, but we could not be told because it would also alert the rebels. It was all planned, but we could not see it.
I am so glad that the plan worked.  There will undoubtedly be more to come, but the air is starting to smell fresher already.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2019, 09:05:58 PM »
13/08/2019

Sue here to break my long silence, okay, I am back on the horse only just barely. What has happened on 9-10 August and it so happens to coincide with my last whopping failed transmission (above) wherein this last of [I sure hope so] the Lucifer Rebellion is found and caught by the decree of the Ancients of Days. And to make matters more eerie is that all of this has been kept in the dark of secret plans to uncover the rest of the nefarious lot who are now ‘no more’. I am still reeling from this and am in a safe corner to remain silent until this is passed. I do not know how I am to think or feel as this diminishing act, not only snares the spirit beings, but also, I wonder how it is going to affect we mortals in our mental capacity. I simply went numb, frozen over, and rather lackluster over so much and how far this freaking “death decree” can go. It was so swift and I beg to wonder what then of those humans without Adjusters on the earth, who just seem to wreak havoc, like the rest of the nefarious lot do too, why are they still going on in their estranged ways both in word, thought and deed? The recent decree has done a nice ‘nip-it-in-the-bud’ exercise by using some of us as baits to lure them out, but to what use are we now when all is said and done and now the sudden exchange of reversal, shifts and changes that seem to appear out of nowhere to leave us gasping for breath? What are we to think and say? How do we proceed to transmit when what happened leaves one so sour in the mouth and full of trepidation to ever broach any one to speak at all? Trust is one thing, but falsehood is another. I do not want to have anything to do with misrepresenting Spirit personnel and their messages and so I am rather cautious as well as a little nervous to even try to get back up on a horse so shaky in the legs as it stands.

How am I to think of fusion status as it is reported for some of us as “null”? Do I care? Not at all, since I am still in flesh and blood and continue to trust Father with or without status. It seems to make no difference as I feel the same as before. The only thing I know is to keep trusting in Father through all of this topsy-turvy episode, I never saw coming! To be true, I think it is entirely up to the Adjuster as to its assessment of Fusion Status and its recording and so on on Divinington and, as such, I leave it for my Adjuster to handle that. I remain still in his benevolent care and coordination and continue as always with him in all things. Be it here or up there(Mansion Worlds), I know I fuse with Him in any case as it is inevitable. It is the destiny built into my being to eventually be in His presence. All I can say for now to my Beloved: …..’regardless of what has happened, let us continue Father in your grace.’ .

Right now, I feel rather lost for words on the most part to comment lately. I took a breather out to find my feet and think laterally. My mind says:’Goodness sake guys, get your act together and take action!’  Yet my heart says, ‘All in God’s good timing, will it evolve and become the jewel of great beauty’. In between, I seem to just let it be and watch what happens as Michael of Nebadon sort it out. The last I know he says it is back to ‘Square 1”. And now to revert back to the 4th Dispensation, which, in my understanding, is in the Jesus’ Era and the first Christian dispersion.

Paper 52 is good to read again as it outlines the Planetary Mortal Epochs, but Urantia has had such a unique set of history and evolution happened to it that the 4th Dispensation, despite the FER, has to be completed in regards to the Jesus’ Mission and of his promise of Return. This Dispensation needs to be completed and wholly appreciate the Bestowal Son Mission. I do not see the FER is in anyway supplanted, nor are our Fusions with our Adjusters entirely gone, as that is in our experience, and is held in our Life Records on Divinington. If Michael wishes to go back to where he left off with Jesus, then it also means a “Square 1” to the timeline of evolution and spiritual growth.

I am speaking out aloud here and I may be wrong in this approach of thinking, and I stand to be corrected if it is askew, yet it is what we have to go with in line with epochal dispensations so far given. The first one was with the Planetary Prince Mission; the second one was with the Adam and Eve Mission; the third one was with the Melchizedek/Salem Mission; and the fourth one was with the Jesus/Bestowal Son Mission. It appears what happened after the 4th Dispensation turned out a total failure despite the efforts of the FER and even that did not launch and succeed as it was meant to do.

Most of my young adult life is spent growing up in the 4th Dispensation evangelism and I entirely understand that and know there is some sort of incompletion in this dispensation. Jesus’ life was cut short and his potential, had he lived, would have made the impact so much more impressionable than it was before he was cut down. It is time to hear Jesus’ side of the story and for him to complete the message he has to tell for us to learn better and well.

We who have read The Urantia Book (TUB) know what that part is, but for the rest of the flock who do not know and it is they who need to be made aware of it. It takes someone like Jesus, who is famously recognizable, to make it clear, plain and simple for folks to get the record straight and the story of truth to be told, once and for all.

I pause in prayer and ask Jesus to speak, if he wills: 13/08/2019 9.30am(AEST)

JESUS:

“Yes Sue, write this:

“I am JESUS. You know me.
My sheep hear my voice.
I come for my sheep.
You are my sheep if you hear me.
I am the Good Shepherd, that seeks and finds the lost sheep of my pasture.
You know my sayings.
I come to bring good news, peace and good will.
I seek your faith in me.
For I come from the Father, and to the Father I return.
Know me as from the Father, and of the Father I bring to you.
You are His and He is you.
I end this with this to say, 
‘Love one another, as I have loved you.’ “.  K.

End.

Sue: Thank you Jesus and I rest in your peace. 

So folks, we wait in prayer and supplication to the Lord for His way to be made known and for Jesus to do the bidding of the Father. Come, Jesus, I stand with you, so help me God.

Again said JESUS: “...nothing new, just the same old teacher as I was before. I bring the old teachings to life once more and renew your hearts with mine to see it better as it is well instructed in your day and age to understand me. I come with much to give and I am not alone. I leave it there for now, good day.”  End.

Sue: Thank you Jesus, Shalom.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2019, 09:32:52 PM »
Thank you Sue for your transmitting of Jesus's message. I guess my recent post wasn't that far off. I just started writing from my heart in my post. Not sure if Jesus would still talk like he did back then. But I went with it anyway. The harvest is ready and the workers are few even in this day and age. So lets all slip on our Jesus sandals and walk the way he talked about and lived. Peace

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 09:46:54 PM »
Sue, pay attention.  Ron-- that is me-- thinks you do not have the story entirely up to date.  You do not mention what happened the 11th at 5am.  Does that remind you that something happened?
You dropped the reason the 4th dispensation was reinstated.

Michael came back from exile!  That is why the 4th dispensation got declared.  When he got back he declared the newer dispensations null and void.  Do your recall why he went into exile from 11 August 5 am to 2 PM 11 August 2019? 

Read my posts again and the announcements I went through to spell it out on different threads.  You are upset with the idea of the 9th and 10th and the sweep to clear out the rebellion adherents and the death totals that resulted and why did your idea of fusion seem to disappear for now.  It was not the Lucifer sweep to clear things up, it was Michael being forced into exile for a number of hours yesterday.  Just read my announcements again to reorient yourself.

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2019, 10:18:19 PM »
Wenebojo,
You have again struck me kind of hard since you seem to have no crucial idea why Jesus spoke his parable again to Sue.  You recognize it well and applaud it was revisited, but do you know why he spoke it to Sue so succinctly?

Listen to this:

We have entered a very grey light on Urantia today.   What does that mean?  Grey light of this nature is pre dawn and is hard to describe unless you have walked through a mist grey dawn as we have now.  I am telling you this so you can pay attention to the news being brought here by announcements meant to prepare you for  the visual effects of a Second Return not, but an axis shift that seems surreal when it happens.  Jesus must wait for that to take place before he touches the planet with His Mission, and he will, but an axis shift if ready to motion all of us into a kind of twilight zone for a few days at least.  Why?

An axis shift by itself is fairly routine, but this one on Urantia is meant to disspell the idea all things are normal on the planet again.  Rather, the axis shift will linger a tad longer in effects due to the fact that the FATHER decrees that Urantia must learn humility again before they experience the return of Jesus, and it will be done first with a physical change to the planet all will experience around the globe.  Let me explain a little for the ears:

Trust is a commodity we all seek to have in another.  I do trust you Wenebojo for you to actually deliver good transmissions but not all the time since you are not yet up to speed in doing them.  But I trust Jesus too, to deliver the parallel Gospel He can deliver simply by observing Urantia as it is today, and that is to observe that death on Urantia is so common, it seems to go with the planet and its learned way to produce death so much and so often,  Jesus notices it and so do I and you do too but we let it out that we do so differently.

You Wenebojo use the turn of phrase we love to hear from the Biblical expression of love Jesus states over and over to his flock.  You Wenebojo are a cleric of renown someday once all of this starts to sink in.  Myself, I am about to pass over I think and my work here is done, but yours certainly begins anew once the dust clears of a new epochal revelation being placed on earth again, and an old epochal revelation retired for its own purposes too.  Then must there be leadership and the trial to keep the cleric's hand off the new epochal revelation, and make sure it is kept off, and that is because the layman must make it his own for a change and not be sullied by sectarianistic tendencies of the past.  You seem okay with that but once in a while you slip in the odd statement that you seek peace and locality again, and that is not what Jesus said he sought for Urantia at all.

Let me explain that the Heart of God is not sentimental or grace touching of the cheek. It is rather a hold out your hand gesture while I write my name of Jesus on your uplifted palm so you never forget that I am the Lord and your mitigant and no one ever tells the Lord to love but the Lord loves forever and all by Himself.  I, Jesus, seek the hour of my time now.  But I Jesus seek it for my lambs and not my lamb's keeper. your Wenebojo.

How does that play?  It plays hard for you Wenebojo, but for others like Ron he knows the difference between acting the part, and living the part, and those who need the litigation of the lamb, care less than the lamb itself to be praised for love and no sacrifice to be beheld.  Be assured we know the difference two, as I Jesus, speak to you personally quite often as you are really good at being a cleric and you know it.  But what you fail to tell those who walk under your benign touch, is the Heart of God, you withhold far too much as you are too quick to leave the place of worship for the fair weather lawns of the people who also support you in gesture of penance.

As I look at this list, few ever give grace or hope for a change to the world beyond Ron dictating his dislike for the crust on Urantia in high dislike of what it has become.  You come closer than Ron does in true cleric fashion but his wish for you to do better in transmissions, since Ron is trutfully sure you could transmit Saint Paul as often as you wished among your flock in true Pauline fashion.  Ron loves St. Paul and trusts him with the words of truth only when the chips are down.  But you Wenebojo trust Saint Paul to the grave of your choice some day too.  I leave you with this as I am Jesus now:  Look into my eyes the day you meet me and see the sparkle of gold Ron so loves in what he calls the California Blue Eyes he so deeply admires.  He has what he calls mud eyes and lament the mixture of brown andgreed from his mother/s dread side of miscreants you should ever meet.

Besides that, her side of the family Ron the Neanderthal inheritance he proudly wears as a very wide chest for the rest of his size.  I divert your attention here briefly to allow t hat all great men, not Ron, have little to say but a great deal to do, and that it is Ron's goald to finish Urantia as a great man if he can figure out how to do that.  You Wenebojo leave much to be desired before you are a great man too, because if you do not learn the discipline of this work, you will be bypassed quickly but the Ron's of this world because you are too stubborn to recognize there is a better way than you were taught to do these things now.  Get off meditation you keep going back to it.  I am Jesus and I must warn you it will cost you transmission ability and never again can you aspire to hearing Saint Paul.  He and Ron work together all the time now and Paul says to Ron:  "will you just please pay attention to the wilt and not the wail of people?"  That means Ron sees how tired some people are and commiserates, but he fails to hear what they are really complaining about and misses hearing the truth of Urantia: it is an exhausting place to lie in all of this disharmony.

"I am Jesus. You are Wenebojo.  Ron is my transmitter always because he knows my rhythm and my rhyme, and neither is easy to pick up in a transmission, but you can do it Wenebojo, if you kindly refrain from old practices that drain your spirit of the vitality of my voice.  I will not have it done your way.  Learn the way can speak me and write me and you have a new universe of thought to present your parishioners.  AMEN to God Phillip of Tunisia, as he did it your way and died incarcerated in a Jewish cemetery far from the person Jesus and his Gospel in Jerusalem.  K:

END

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2019, 11:03:22 PM »
Ron, thank you for that, can you find the post on this as I seem to not find it, the only one related is under the earth Shift thread and although it states Michael is back but nothing about the rest. I think there was a long post yesterday morning and it disappeared and I only got to read two to three paras into it. Later on as I checked in, that same post is no where to be found but I remember about the reversal so stated but did not read further to find out why that is so as it is now deleted somehow. Does anyone know of this post or where it is?  What did I miss Michael? Can you reissue this for our clarification? It seems so much content went missing. Thank you. Sue.

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2019, 12:03:24 AM »
Sue,
The post got deleted, I read twice and later I went back again to read it but nowhere to be found.

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2019, 01:53:22 AM »
Thank you Ron and Jesus for your advise and encouragement. I will let go of meditating altogether. Transmitting for me still feels like walking on a tight rope while blindfolded. I seek no fame or recognition for myself. I like that famous quote of Mother Teresa, "I am just the pencil, it is He who does the writing." It is  this same that I do and seek. As for this little life as Wenebojo, I know these fleshy apartments we call bodies are just temporary. I too like you Ron, I can't wait to be freed of them when Our Father says, enough come home son. As for that line where Jesus says, " my message is for my lambs, not the lamb keeper, you Wenebojo. My Father fragment just enlightened me that what Jesus meant was that his physical appearance will be for another generation. Not this one. I only invite your real words Jesus , Paul or Abner to come through me so I can write them down here.  As for my minister duties like Jesus, I too am a lay minister. Unlike Jesus, there is no audience hanging off my every words on a sunday or any other given day. If I can be of any service here as a good transmitter. The Father's will be done in all things. Amen
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 05:00:14 AM by Wenebojo »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2019, 03:38:14 AM »
Thank you Rene, I see it happened to you too and how some of us miss what was posted before it went down for some reason. I can only guess it was so done to avoid more confusion than it already is and Ron has to be careful what he places to the public. That I understand completely, and it remains to be seen how our wonderful divine planners wish to go about with Urantia and her rehabilitation. It has been quite a ride so far and let us be prepared for more of it when the earth has to move under our feet. May the Lord be with you all.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2019, 05:19:58 AM »
Very long posts tend to get wrapped around other material too.  I removed the post because it addressed other sessions and decided it was a lot to absorb and too little  to be much use for the immediate headlines.

On top of that concern we get updates in the middle of long posts too and those updates can be slightly hard to follow as to where we really are as they are a moving object.  I finally got tired of so much updating I felt the post was better left alone rather than work so many changes in it.  The big news is that Michael of Nebadon had to leave Salvington, Sue, and take his case directly to the Ancients of Days and the to the Universe Father over incursions into the Local Universe that were are unprecedented, and on top of that, unfamiliar voices started cropping up with me, and I had to call a halt to it without knowing Michael left Salvington.

I felt I had to make a statement to the Supreme that I and the Contact Commission were standing by and what ever may be developing, I do not recognize the Sovereignty of any authority except that of Michael of Nebadon.  This warned the Supreme to back off the Urantia seizure of its apparatus to govern it.  I had no idea that Salvington took  my announcement as a challenge to  the Father which I never intended, but I was hauled up before the Ancients of Days for doing that and they later exonerated me as stating the obvious and that I was not prepared to challenge the authority of the Father but to warn the Supreme he was treading on grounds that would never recognize HIM unless it came through normal channels.

What you all have to realize that Urantia is not normal now.  It means that we have an invisible Magisterial Mission going, and no direct authority on Urantia to coordinate through.  That is a case of misgiving on other authorities and has been rectified today by the appearance of the Planetary Prince, the one we call Madison.  Here is Madison to make a statement for us:

MADISON - "You are all now familiar with the famous quip Ron uses, when is a door not a door?  The answer is, when it is a jar.  Besides being so corny you just have to laugh, Ron also made no error in reminding the Supreme when he tried to bluster his way into Ron's business with the Contact Commission, that there was no way he would listen to the Supreme over the Michael assignments to the Contact Commission.  However, Michael was away on Paradise when that statement was said and it immediately blew a hole in Michael's argument that Urantia was not his but the Father's.   Ron did know that the planet was dedicated to the Father, but the Contact Commission was a child of Michael of Nebadon and Ron defended it correctly.  When everyone recognized that was the case everyone relaxed again but Ron is now famous for being a Planetary Prince for a brief millisecond and it will gather rewards as he did save Urantia from a complete take over of its administration, such as it was at that time.

"Ron tends to leave bygones as bygones and never steps back into controversy.  However, after looking at Ron's declaration to God the Supreme that moment, Father decided to rescind his care of Urantia and promptly handed it back to Michael of Nebadon, and that forced Michael to stop the new Magisterial Missions just underway.  SERARA and MONJORONSON understood why and stood down until Michael of Nebadon settled the dispute between God the Supreme and Nebadon.  He did so and the Father replaced God the Supreme with an announcement that the Supreme was now moved back one Havona circuit and to remain silent.  However Ron keeps getting calls from the Mother Supreme in Havona and asked for that circuit to be turned down or off.  We removed it last evening.

Now this:  Ron has received an earache this morning to block God the Supreme no longer.  Why?  God the Supreme has now been removed from Havona due to these errors of judgement, and has been forced not to a Havona circuit, but to exist as the eminence of the Supreme.

What is the EMINENCE  of the Supreme.  Simply stated, it is the everywhere present of the Supreme without distinction to personal contact.  Ron wrote a paper once on the difference between the eminence of the Supreme and the Immanence of the Supreme, and simply stated again, the eminence is the diffuse, and everywhere spirit of the Supreme for general soul contact, but the immanence of the Supreme is the direct personal contact one would make transmitting the Supreme directly.  Ron does both easily and there fore warned the Supreme He dare not invade Urantia this way or suffer the embarrassment of being able to use or direct the planet into genuine Light and Life.

Reading the Urantia Book requires you to know these things, but Ron throws his hands up when no one recognizes the difference and why he had to speak up as he was the only official on Urantia at that time to stand firm against the invasion of administrative control of Urantia, and he reasoned with the Supreme that if he did take over the Urantia administration, the Supreme had no tools to encourage Urantia into Light and Life.  He held one other argument with the Supreme: You dare not usurp a Creator Son when his Local Universe is only about 1/3 done in construction, as you Supreme have no idea how to administer to 10 million human planets and would fail to do the ministry they requires just because you are totalizer of all that is built not a redeemer or a minister.  That fixed it with God the Supreme and thanks to Michael becoming present , Ron was saved from annihilation by the Supreme as the Supreme was militant and Michael knew it and saved what you might call Ron's ass from a huge burn and never to be seen again in likelihood and that is the severe truth you missed Sue.  You pick and choose and never get the fact there is important information you toss away as too busy for your eyes.  I am Madison and this:

"We have established a new monitor on Urantia.  We have asked that Machiventa Melchizedek establish a watch tower on Urantia and prepare Ron for his trip to Salvington if that is what is to happen to him now.  If not, then to help Ron and the Contact Commission learn enough that it is part of the Magisterial Mission as semi official men to guard the density of Urantia from further invasion from experiential Deity.  Ron says to Michael yesterday as I was standing there: 'Michael did out Federation declaration force the Supreme to defend what he considered his right to do and not a Creator Son?'  Michael answered what he thought was "yes", but Ron suddenly turned to what was left of God the Supreme, and the Supreme dictated to Ron that was primarily the cause for the seizure in the first place due to the fact that the Federation was a Supreme administrative unit and not the work of the capital of Nebadon under which the Federation was founded.

"The FATHER than intervened and reminded Ron now such statement was ever promulgated, and that God the Supreme assumed such and did not kno such.  Now the Deity Absolute has informed the Father, that God the Supreme may never materialize!!!

"it is for this reason that God the Supreme is now relegated to the eminence standard .

It is also the reason the Supreme contacts Ron ow through the Havona Supreme much to the distaste to Rob and that is because she does not make simple hello, but interferes the computer formatting and forces Ron to stop working.  it gets pretty nasty because Ron will not tolerate the intrusion for long and lets her know he has no use for HER.  Now we learn Ron is subjected to more leg pain than normal because She has pulled the healing circuit he was using to downplay the intensity of pain but left the door open that if she can contact Ron more, the circuit would be supplied.  Ron refuses to be blackmailed.  He told Michael he has no objection to this Derity so long as she is civil and does not interfere with his work all the time to which she agreed and now we have a mutual contact of the Havona Creative Supreme in contact  with Urantia.

"Ron said to the Havona Creative Spirit, I am such a little thing I simply do not understand how I can help you at all, to which she replied with a huff, 'you are the only one on URANTIA who can contact the Supreme directly at all.'  Michael agrees with Ron, but that is where we stand right now.

"Finally, to SUE and to LEMUEL, you both fail the test of sobriety.  Lemuel you have no idea about the value of fusion and are permanently taken off that fusion circuit until your Thought Adjuster restates you there.  Ron refused to deal you hard but you just cannot remember to make all available resources of yourself to the fusion status you did entertain.  You will feel no difference but the records will show you removed as of August 10, 2019, and you might be reinstated late this year when Amethyst is reviewed for restatement.  Sue you are permanently removed from Adjuster fusion until the confusion of your life if finally reduced and the universe can use you again.  It was a sorry mess with God the Supreme flying out of Havona and seizing the administrative functions of NEBADON and the  FEDERATION too and Ron is a huge supporter of the Federation as he rightl7 stated the fact of the Federation existing alone forecasts tremendous opportunities for ascenders who can use the extra room to learn universe administration faster and better than normal wise.  We fully agree and here is Michael on that subject. 

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Finally, Ron, we have a good account about what happened on August 1th alone in Nebadon.    You are having trouble typing because we have a huge lid on you right now and that keeps your fingers from being nimble.  However, shortly we have another thing to do for you Ron, and that is to shorn you of  things we no longer need from you such as a grey bracelet on your ankles to tell people you are off limits for further shots which they ignore anyhow.  Also this morning about 2am you got hit with a Magisterial Son, SERARA, attempting to unscrew those miserable legs.  He got them done well enough but they are still painful and HE seems to think your Adjuster is playing hard ball with you over issues neither your or the Magisterial Sons know about.  Thought Adjuster?"

RON'S THOUGHT ADJUSTER SPEAKS FINALLY;  "That just is not true.  Ron asked the same thing last night and I refuted such was true,  But in my conversations with Father later, Father intimated that Ron should just be in the morontial and stop worrying Michael over Missions.  That said Ron rebuffed just the idea by stating he felt obligate to quit only when the sixty epochal revelation had made it and we were on our way to producing a Magisterial Mission with teeth in it.  We both agreed this was desirable and doable so long as Ron had the truth on his side, and that was to state that Michael never agreed with Ron on these issues except to state to start corporate work to house them.  Ron sees this as an okay to work this side of their use, but Michael still holds the purse strings and strangles Ron with lack of resource to move forward.

:However, very early this morning the Father tells Michael that there is no finer person than Ron to take the lead and what then was the hold up?  Michael says nothing but I rather Ron stay back and let me order the book forward through one called Daniel Raphael, but Daniel Raphael has no real sense of how to deal the book, but Ron does, and now I am forced to agree with Ron and use him instead.  For that reason I turn the book over to him shortly and we see where all this goes.  I am also insisting that Ron become chief of the York City administration, and he is quite cool about it but we need to have him in charge of a city that has no real leadership except local politicians who prefer quiet country living to making the City sparkle again.  This time we feel we have a hit with Ron and this will force the history of the local area to recognize him as a true leader for all.  The Contact Commission might be come City Council as well although such is an elective position and full of miscreancy of the electoral situation in downtown York alone.  We see th4 point and must amass more date to over come this.  Redraft the by laws and we are okay Michael if you can get others to go along with it.

"Ron rightly suggests to rewrite constitutional operations better and have the present city council operate as the Mayor's executive committee with far different responsibilities than now being used.

END

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2019, 07:27:53 AM »
I stand superbly educated and now understand what went on. Ron you are indeed the “only one on Urantia” to do this and saved the day. And as for the subject of Adjuster fusion removal, it is in good time I receive such again when all is well with me when life has to be lived out fully and well. This does not change me in the work of God and in my relationship with the Father, I remain his servant and ever will be. I continue as is and remain faithful. I do so as it is my will to be about the Father’s will. 

I pray that all goes well with you Ron and for all that is to be for Urantia, thank you so much Ron for this amazing post, I appreciate very much the tireless work you do and you are to be so honoured for such incredible service to the Universe and to us all. You will be missed when you are taken to the morontial life and we are so much more wiser for your amazing insights and intelligence you have so shared with us over so many years now. I can only be inspired by your efforts, your fortitude and your perseverance along with extraordinary patience in carefully explaining so well such difficult concepts and mysteries we can only imagine. We have a long way to go in understanding and grasping all that you know and there is so much more we can learn as we go along together as students of the Universe. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2019, 07:58:53 AM »
Sue and others, you state  and express so well the feelings and sentiments that so many here share together as we grow in spirit, understanding, through and by our faith.   LarryG

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2019, 12:19:19 PM »
All these scenarios, involving God the Supreme, the local Creator Son, the Magisterial Sons, the Federation of the seven local Universes and finally Ron himself, make me feel like I am watching a new Star Wars episode. To me it is not questionable to put Ron and the Contact Commission outside of the equation and that the Rehabilitation Plan of Urantia as it has been preconceived should be maintained, with the right of some reajustments along the road for a better outcome. When there are conflictual ideas upon how to go about such and such, it is of a normal way that all concerned sit around a table to discuss how to resolve a problem. In doing so, there is always a light-bulb popping out of the blue for a solution. To avoid paddle continuously in a muddy situation, it is of the interest of all parties concerned to align themselves once and for all, without wasting time in futile discussions. The sky is becoming more and more cloudy on Urantia, it can be too late if there is nothing of importance that comes out to save the planet from a foreseeable destruction. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2019, 03:01:49 PM »
Clency, okay.  Points taken.  But are you taking into account what just happened to God the Supreme.  It appears we have to rewrite the Master Architects of the Master Universe statement of completion of how the Master Universe gets done.  Are you aware what happened?  Ron