Author Topic: Axis Shift Coming Soon and What Ron Has To Do  (Read 225 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Axis Shift Coming Soon and What Ron Has To Do
« on: August 09, 2019, 12:58:48 AM »
Dear List,  We have modified this section by changing its location and removing old posts over issues no longer germain to the idea of earth changes as we have to now face them shortly.   I have RAYSON  here to inform us of the latest as he sees it this early morning of the 9th of August 2019:

RAYSON -  "We have a pending AXIS TILT to content with shortly.  I write this to inform you of such and its probable results as it might affect you.

1 - The axis tilt is another six degrees west, and that is more than we thought it would be just last month;

2 - Right now the declination is from 21 degrees west the whole way to 23 degrees east.  That means the tip of the stick out of the north pole moves that much to form in the northern hemisphere the summer season when 21 degrees west and the winter season when 21 degrees east.

"Now it appears  it will now be 27 degrees west and 25.5 degrees east and the cause is a burr has formed on the earth's core, some 8,135 miles deep from the surface of the earth.  This will cause York, PA, USA, to feel summer time at a maximum of 79 degrees during the day on July 10th to minus 12 degrees on January 10 in the coming years, UNLESS THE AXIS flips back the other way, which would not be unusual either.  

Ocean temperatures will not delete from warming up as bad as they are now and the hurricane season will be cut in half.

3 - The total rainfall for York is about 38.7 inches per year.  It will now experience about 46.2" per year and lots of snow, since it now straddles the line between continental weather and plains weather to near Great Lakes weather with lots of snow squalls as far south as Baltimore now.  

Baltimore will now have a summer high temperature of 81 degrees now versus 100 degrees as experienced today and yesterday there.

4 -  York has no real temperature variation other than it is in a small hollow caused by an ancient sea bed that puts lots of limestone underneath its feet.  Since we are establishing the Magisterial Mission there soon, the heat trap it sits in will be widened about six miles to the east and six miles to the west, but will decreased in the north-south direction by 2 miles either way.  This will cause more frequent thunderstorms during the summer and a milder winter than otherwise since the Chesapeake Bay actually is a little closer than before due to the subduction of its mud bottom by some twenty two miles north.

5 - The Chesapeake Bay now is so full of river silt it has gotten much more shallow and is not a rich fishing grounds for grouper and bass, but it will deepen by much more as the continental shelf will break near the Delmarva Peninsula by at least sixty more feet deep.

"Finally, the Codorus Creek will stop flowing entirely and stop just short of the City of York due to a fault opening up and forcing it to flow underground until it reemerges further east near the Springettsbury  Gorged, about eight miles further down stream.  That allows the bridges over it in York to be filled in and no longer required to cross water at all in downtown York area.  

"That is my report for now.  Thank you."

RAYSON

END

. . .  .
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 10:01:01 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Axis Shift Coming Soon and What Ron Has To Do
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 04:47:58 AM »
It is a relief to know that the Magisterial Sons will take offices at Ron’s place, eventhough with a delay of three days, without having to wait for the purchase of a real estate building to start the Magisterial Mission on the ground, especially since ‘‘China is threatening to use the $1.1 trillion treasury bonds as a war weapon against the US’’, according to CNN ; there is an emergency to put an stop to this war trade escalation between these two countries.

Ron, what is this ‘brand new evil cabal’ all about ? Are you still in muddy waters ? If I am guessing right, you still remain the principal target, it is not all over. I pray that you can be freed soon and that you recover from a normal life, enough is enough. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 08:05:18 AM »
Clency it is 8am York time as I write this.  It is a very nice summer day shaping up.  That I do know.  Rayson confirmed to me a few moments ago this post is as he means it to be read and understood.  I also have a but area of unknown this morning and have move out a small portion of the text that is not to be kept until it is ratified by celestials this morning.
That answers this morning so far how we feel about things that are at least scientifically projected and discussable.  But there is a huge piece this morning missing around the spiritual aspects which I have to learn about with all of you this morning too.  It is a tad too early to have much to this point.

BUT: it also seems your reference to what I ran into yesterday is still up in the air just what these other disagreements are about here on Urantia and in Nebadon and perhaps in some part of the Federation somehow still operating after God te Supreme shut it down on the 5th, was reestablished not on the 6th, and today on the 9th, bruised and bleeding, is back in operation without a the assured leadership we expect.  Wish you were here Clency to tell me what you think for when I got awake after a few hours sleep this morning, one of my major comfort zones was missing.  I will, if I can, learn more with the rest of you later.

Thanks for the post , Clency.

Ron

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 09:21:43 AM »
Clency it is 8am York time as I write this.  It is a very nice summer day shaping up.  That I do know.  Rayson confirmed to me a few moments ago this post is as he means it to be read and understood.  I also have a but area of unknown this morning and have move out a small portion of the text that is not to be kept until it is ratified by celestials this morning.
That answers this morning so far how we feel about things that are at least scientifically projected and discussable.  But there is a huge piece this morning missing around the spiritual aspects which I have to learn about with all of you this morning too.  It is a tad too early to have much to this point.

BUT: it also seems your reference to what I ran into yesterday is still up in the air just what these other disagreements are about here on Urantia and in Nebadon and perhaps in some part of the Federation somehow still operating after God te Supreme shut it down on the 5th, was reestablished not on the 6th, and today on the 9th, bruised and bleeding, is back in operation without a the assured leadership we expect.  Wish you were here Clency to tell me what you think for when I got awake after a few hours sleep this morning, one of my major comfort zones was missing.  I will, if I can, learn more with the rest of you later.

Thanks for the post , Clency.

Ron

It is now 10:16 time here in Brasilia Brasilia, or 9:16 New York time (USA) or 13:16 UTC - Z time. I feel that significant changes are happening. On the other hand, I am using the spiritual bank, that is, using the spiritual riches accumulated in my 53 years of life. It has already been said here in the Serara Forum, in other posts. When we have done a good deed we have accumulated spiritual riches in the heavens, as if they were spiritual bank deposits in a heavenly bank. So when we need some spiritual comfort, as it is happening to me now, if we have any spiritual wealth accumulated in the heavens, we can withdraw or use some spiritual wealth to comfort us in times of transition, times of change, or times of some kind. of difficulty.

=======

Agora são 10:16 horário  aqui em Brasília Brasília, ou  9:16 horário de Nova York (EUA) ou 13:16 horário UTC - Z. Eu sinto que está acontecendo mudanças significativas. Por outro lado, eu estou usando o banco espiritual, ou seja, usando as riquezas espirituais acumulados nos meus 53 anos de vida. Já foi dito aqui no Fórum Serara, em outras mensagens. Quando fizemos uma boa ação acumulamos riquezas espirituais nos céus, como se fosse depósitos bancários espirituais em um banco celestial. Assim, quando precisamos algum conforto espiritual, como está acontecendo comigo agora, se tivermos alguma riqueza espiritual acumulada nos céus podemos retirar ou usar um pouco das riquezas espirituais para nos confortar nos momentos de transição, nos momentos de mudança, ou em momentos com algum tipo de dificuldade.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 09:41:27 AM »
Just some clarification....the distance from the center of the earth to the surface is approximately 8000 miles.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 09:45:58 AM by ur606 »
ur606

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 10:02:31 AM »
Yes, thank you.  Corrected above to 8,135 miles and that corrects an even earlier statement to White Stone inadvertently done in kilometers.  Ron

Offline White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 10:31:02 AM »
Thanks, Ron, for mentioning me, but Rayson is still wrong. I don't know where you guys get your numbers from, but the radius of the earth at the equator is 3963 miles. That means from the surface to the center.

White Stone
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2019, 10:50:02 AM »
Yes, the diameter is 8000 miles and off course the radius is half of that.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2019, 12:52:14 PM »
Notice please:
The boat is rocking really bad this morning and numbers are the least of our problems again.  I did not notice the error at all as the larger problem is this, and I have no details to give you right now:

At 5am this morning my time, God the Supreme raised the roof on Nebadon and attempted to take it over once again.  The entire staff plus Michael fled to Uversa.  I awoke this morning at 7am roughly so sure I dreamed some sort of a disaster because I have ever communication circuit either gone or just down to the point I heard from no one.  The Midwayers were there and let me know something very big was up but said they dare not say more until they knew more.  I finally struggled out of bed and to the computer and received the dictation of RYAN on behalf of the Michael Staff that they all were on Uversa and pending notification, were to be received by Father on Paradise shortly.  By 10am this morning the situation stabilized enough to ay that Father was in charge in Nebadon, God the Supreme rebuffed, and that I need not worry.

However, worry I must.  Today at 1130am I received a notice from two beings I do not know June and Sylvia, that they stood by to receive my soul if required since Mother Spirit was still out of control of Nebadon due to the fact her placement in Nebadon was still under siege and she could offer me no help if I died at this particular moment.  I am writing this at 1230 PM and feeling like death warmed over but still kicking and not to worry anyone.  I have called for an emergency meeting of the Contact Commission, as we three still have the use of the circuit that allows us to communicate with Michel to obtain some result as of that time later today and to welcome Michael back if need be, but he is already winging back to Nebadon via a very slow circuit to take charge once more.

The number you received in the original post above was hurriedly supplied by a passing Universe Aide without thought a to exactly what it stood for and you two are correct and thank you for bringing it to its rightful statement.  Otherwise the situation is quite fluid and changes in structure moment to moment.  I did speak with God the Supreme and His statement to me was he was obeying the will of God and removing himself to Havona fully, but for some reason he ha stopped regressing and allows me to get this out in spite of his wish to remain in control. 

We are now faced with the shock of shocks to Paradise and I do hope they get things back on line soon.  Not only do I keep facing the key to life for mansion world passage, but if I did die for some reason today, believe it or not the inform me no Seraphic death duty is available for me for days.  I reminds me when I was being discharged from the Air Force, as I was being worked on with all that paper, the Koreans seized the Pueblo, and I was frozen from the process until Lyndon Johnson decided not to go to war.  I repeat though, I am not amused at this situation at all because all of my life support is in deep space while Michael attempts to return to Nebadon now.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON =  I AM BACK!  Ron you are precious beyond words as no one had time to raise the alarm and the Midwayers you love so much came to you at once to let you know what they knew and were correct about the seizure and now you are smiling but are fairly broken over an issue of too little support to move well at all due to a break down in the liaison work between my Staff and your Adjuster and ME and so on.  Now it is back in place but you are so weak you hardly sense any well being but it is cleared again to work with you and hold your emergency session with Contact and we will set the record straight then.  Dominick will have to miss it but record it and let him play it back when he is available again.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON. k"

RIEDEN - " I am the particular associate that works with you trying to keep you awake and alive until help gets there this morning and today.  It is nip and tuck and you are up a little but not much as the entire matter has taken the starch out of you well done and do not let the mess on the floor in your computer room get you down as you are to put that material into storage shortly with or without our help. Be assured no one knows what you are yet and to let everyone here know you stuck up for Michael when he could not be there in his own Universe of all things.  Be assured we know the truth now and it plays big time.  Nebadon is not awful done right now Ron, as this is Michael, but your consciousness is so weak it hardly registers here.  That is ours to correct not slowly this time but quickly if we can save the day at all as yu are so sleepy it is hard to move for you.

"You are indeed slow and take it easy as this may be the last they hear of you and this incident at least because we are putting a lid on the Local Universe news casts for now until the situation clarifies.  You informed Steven Gitz at about 830 your time and he informed Dominick a little later and between you three you pulled Urantia through by acknowledging the Sovereignty of Michael and all three pledge yourselves to his recognition and support.  Be aware your mind is flying for which you apologize but no need to as we recognize you are so near death we have a special squad sent to you now to release you if we have to and that is almost for sure unless you can find a way to hold up.

"Until further notice we just stand down. . . .  Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "Ron is getting hit with police forces and he must stand down at once.  I agree.  good day . . . . . ."

END
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 12:54:24 PM by Ron Besser »