Author Topic: AMAZING ANNOUNCEMENT read it if you understand it by all means  (Read 299 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I am to let the discussion forum know that the realm of space known as Nebadon, the true Local Universe name, is . . .

REVERTING TO THE END OF THE 4TH EPOCHAL DISPENSATION as of  9 PM NY time shortly.
JESUS OF NAZARETH is in command and we are ready for HIS announcement at that time.

I have no idea how one hears or does not hear what Jesus has to say shortly, but the time of the announcement as I write this, is only 5 minutes away.  Best of luck to hear or not hear what happens next.

Ron Besser to all, this may end this month of confusion for good now.
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: AMAZING ANNOUNCEMENT read it if you understand it by all means
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 09:37:44 PM »
Dear brothers and sisters:

I for sure, am waiting for JESUS OF NAZARETH´S announcement at any moment now. If HE so wills to do so. Amen.

José L. Vargas Núñez
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 09:39:45 PM by vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia) »
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

Online HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 10:06:10 PM »
Guess who's back, back again
Jesus's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
^_^

Offline Antonio

• Everything here is cyclical !!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 10:55:16 PM »
 :D   Ah!, ..., my very dear brother JESUS OF NAZARETH whom I love so much, ..., I'm waiting for your announcement with my open heart !!!   Amen!!!
Bla!  Bla!  Bla! 
What a good story teller !!!

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 05:33:03 AM »
Everybody is holding their breath, I am feeling it, but as the saying goes – ‘No news is good news’ – I am sure they are all very busy upstairs. Remember your childhood, when you had to wait for your gift from Santa Claus and how you enjoy it when it finally comes. It is the same here, we will have all our time to savour what will be given to us, so relax and take a deep breath, whatever the outcome. Domtia  :D
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 11:38:14 AM »
I feel the same Clency.  I have nothing this morning and several transmission circuits I have now missing from my head and that means I am forced to deliver most news from the Local Universe only.  I have no real decisions to make about anything or do I see any need for me to say much right now. 

You all need to know the meaning of dispensations, and why they are declared and how they are used.  Your Urantia Book talks about them easily but never, to my knowledge, has a planet experience a forced backwards dispensation just as Urantia has/  I know the meaning of the  4th, and I know a little bit about why, but how it really works I draw a blank as my fusion took place under the 5th and most of you otherwise took place under the 6th.

That means if you thought it out at all, your fusions did not permanently take place!  Do you know that?  Because mine was the 5th, the same thing applies but I am fused with the Eternal Son truly and HE demanded Michael allow my dispensational fusion stand as now of the  4tH.  IT may well be that Lemuel, Amethyst, Sue, and Steven have no record of fusion.  I do not know the answer to that and may never know as that is of your record not mine. Clency, you are partially fused  yet they say and will complete your fusion work the end of this year.  The same is true of Dominick, and by association, I would think they may restate the dispensational fusion for the rest of you is to be made of record toward the end of the year.  But it is a guess on my part and wait for anything to be announced and that is why get yourselves busy with transmissions!  Force yourself to do it if you must because that is the only way for you to get your own information updated.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON [ Ron is blind this morning and cannot even see the typed words and that is a degradation sent to him not by me but by God the Supreme for arguing against the entire matter of the Supreme and his immaturity taking us all off line briefly a day or so ago.  I cannot make that up to him but he is going to be ready for an entire refit if I do not run into the Supreme again and his backassward way of doing things.  I have never in my almoost 1 trillion years of my existence seen stuff like this happen to me, or my creation, ever, and someone has a lot to answer for as soon as we can sort out the problems that caused it in the first place.

"Now, Ron is challenging all of you to remember what dispensations mean and he is not wrong to point out your fusions are in jeopardy.  Staven your fusion is still of  record.  Amethyst your fusion is Null.  Sue your fusion is Null.  <emuel your fusion is Null.  They can be reinstated later this year when we know where the pieces fit back together.  Ron had his own dispensation while tall of this was happening, and his fusion was sacrificed brieful and the eternal Son had it reinstated with the Father to insure Ron got credit for his saving grace on Urantia during my necessary removal to Uversa.  If he had not done that he would be Null too. 

"As of today, Ron has been discharged from all duties and all of you are remanded back to the custody of your Thought Adjusters alone.  That means that the 4th dispensation may be your birth years for future fusion status, but it also means you are judged differently for fusion than in the 6th.  By all standards each of you deserve fusion, but the 4th demands fusion to be of a particular view of gold and blue in your hearts and not the green and blue in your heart Amethyst and Clency.  Lemuel and Sue have the gold and blue but you are so lackadaisical I wonder if they will be restated at all..  Today Ron is sufficeintly blind to have to use a reading glass to see what he writes but he is a touch typist and manages most of it that way.  I see little help for anyone until the entire matter is adjudicated on high without prejudice to human or animal that has had their names withdrawn from status changes and Ron may see a lot better today if I can manage to bump him up in that means for good now as he turly is broken down into nothing much.  K"

MOTHER SPIRIT
"I too have my gripes people, Ron has his, and together we make a fine pair.  Antonia ran afoul of Ron good and has been removed for cause.  Watch your P's and Q's  for now because most do not comprehend what is going on and Ron is in no mood to give you much room for nasty chat over it.  He knows full well the rubber has hit the road but is not so sure he was under the wheel when it hit and has very little give and take right now over issues of State.  He is as blind as a bat and needs someone to look after him but there is no one and that is how the man becomes a hero to us as well as he makes no issue over that except to wonder where the refrigerator got to.

"Be assured you learn the hard way.  Clency you sit all comfy with your decision to stay the course but on your own terms.  Fine.  But beware the troubles start to multiply when France gets its fingers stuck in the soda machine once too ofen and has them amputated.  I am referring to the fact that bankruptcy appeas suddenly without the need for explanastion, as France is a huge debtor nation due to your tradesmen never accepting harsh reality and taking less home than before.  Macron sees the bankruptcy appear shortly and he has been pushed back by the yellow shirts to the point he withdraws but cannot stop the fiscal mess.  You Clency think it is a done deal in spirit as well,  But that is not so.  Ron fully recognizes the mix up in dispensations is intolerable but none of you bother to learn the terms at a;; well enough to catch the meanings.  Firther stated, Ron consider the capacity of most of you to fully understand what has happened as above you for now and you will have to see the results on the ground and in your lives to realize just what you are now going to deal with from on high and from your own governments.  Mother spirit."

END

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 12:04:13 PM »
Ron, just as a matter of interest. If you check your records, my fusion and that of Larry´s took

place within 24 hours of each other, the 12th/13th October 2016, still in the 5th dispensation.

The 6th dispensation, as I recall was in March the following year, 2017.

Lemuel

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 01:35:05 PM »
I am also well advised now that is true.  But the same conditions I note above remain true until they resort these events for cause and dispensational timing.  I have no idea how this finally is made right.  Tahnks for your note.  RON

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 02:50:19 PM »
I believe my fusion was Jan 04, 2016, or there about.  Sue and I fused just a few days apart.  I cannot tell you how very painful it was to read MICHAEL say that my fusion was null.  I feel as if a knife had been plunged deep into my being and my very heart and soul have been ripped from me.  I have been weeping over it for a couple of hours.  With everything going on in my personal life, and the big problems with the local universe and Urantia, I at least had the solace that my beloved ADJUSTER was now and forever one with me.  It hurts!  I do so much hope that is is a temporary issue,  I do not know how the other "fused" ones have been taking it.  Yet we all must 'keep on  keeping on'.
I wonder if this means that TUB never happened?  There is now no FER.  I have spent most of my adult life studying it.  Has it all been in vain as it seems now to be only an illusion.

Now another thought I got in the wee hours of this morning as I was unable to sleep.  I thought at first it was going to be a transmission but it didn't seem to develop into one.

THE PERFET STORM
Incompatible Systems

The universe is very hierarchal in its organization, and this structure by definition is inflexible.  There are necessary rules that must be followed  and there is a (for lack of a better term) ‘pecking order’  based on universe experience and authority.  Specific beings  are created for specificities tasks, to create specific outcomes.

The universe is also an evolutionary system.  All creation is excepted to learn and grow, whether it be descending Deity or ascending beings, into a perfected state of being.  But evolution is not without the possibility of major and unexpected mutations along the way.  Evolution is not  predictable.  

So now we have a situation in which the requirements of the hierarchy,  and unpredictable results of evolution clash.  The hierarchy does not bend, and the evolution is not responsive to the demands of it.  This is the inevitable crisis caused when these two frameworks intersect each other.  

The UNIVERSAL FATHER being all knowing knows of this. But I wonder If the SUPREME BEING has this same omniscience.  I never thought about that before.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 02:53:38 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 03:41:57 PM »
I just laid down to take a nap and received this from my ADJUSTER.

"I have just returned from Divington where I made sure all of your records are intact.  They are.  Even though the Local Universe records are very fluid at this point, be assured all is well my dear, and WE will indeed proceed as one forever.  Nothing there has changed.  You are forever my ward and the fusion issue at this point is just a technicality.  Be patient, my devoted servant.  All is well."

I hope this is helpful information for the others.  Ask your ADJUSTERS for clarification.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 05:42:35 PM »
This was not my intention to create a perfect storm of disaster for you Amethyst.  You, however, were cautioned by your own Adjuster, and I as I wrote with these tidings, being reviewed for restoration by the end of the year.  I can understand why that means little to you when hit with the fact you are considered unfused due to a technical change of dispensation makeover to clear the way for Urantia to become sane and a good planet again.
Your statements in the first post above are quite valuable to me.  Your Adjuster stated them in case you do not know where they came from and HE rightly suggests there has been a collison between an absolute hierarchy of existential power with sub absolute changes called evolutuion that mismatch what the hierarchy decrees is the right way to end its confusion over what has been done in the outlying regions of Paradise-- namely time and space.

I wish there was much better understanding of the facts in that Urantia Book.  I do not pretend to know it so cold I am not questioned, but I know it well enough to spot those areas of great difficulty for all of us to understand and practice what we read in that evaluation of the earth plane and how it fits within the concept of Infinity.  Yet here on this list there has developed the idea we can learn these things on the cheap and why do I have to know that stuff at all?  The truth of the matter is, and this is not sent to you Lemuel or Sue or Amethyst, but to those of you who whither every time we hit a bum[.  You are true weak sisters and leave the few of us who enjoin you to make a better effort, but the culture permits bees of your nature to pollinate the spirit forums, and then you justify leaving over the idea that the man running one of them is bereft of sanity because he starts to understand how little some of the bees mean to the list and to themselves.  In any case Amethyst you are not one of them nor is Sue nor is Lemuel, but now you are suddenly hit with the concept your fusion did not really happen.

Well it did happen, but the rules of a dispensation say that unless you are registered withing that dispensation, anything that happened in it you cannot claim as being there and therefore it is not of record of it happening to you.

This is why it irritates the heck out of me that people do not fully understand anything until they are forced to under an event so unprecedented, it may not be allowed to stand either and be somehow shushed up by God the Ultimate who can change sequences!  I sincerely doubt many can comprehend that but it is true and if that is let lose on Nebadon and its confusions over the 4th dispensation ended by the Ultimate reordering the entire sequence of events which caused God the Supreme to exceed his present authority, then you are forever lost in cosmological reasoning and will be assign menial tasks until you get your grit back and study.

Look at this all of you!  The records in Nebadon are kept by a fellow I used to know and he is a great one to chat with,  I used to know his name well enough to call upon him, but my head and the order it used to keep got truncated with all of you and most of my transmission circuits are gone!  i am left wondering what or why any of this gets down to this level of life we all lead on Urantia, but it does and precisely because we are as individuals, recorded in the archives as to our lives and what happened to us.  Along come God the Supreme, seizes the Nebadon government on August 0th and 10th and leaves us alone by running back with his tail between his legs and closing down in an old place he used to run before he graduated to where he could pull this mischief.

Amethyst, what is your sorrow?  It is stated by the Michael announcement that the entire matter of your fusion (and by implication that of Sue and Lemuel and others) is removed.  It has been for the most part.  But it is removed not because they wanted to remove it, you got knocked like I did by a very old dispensation being moved over top of us regardless of the progress we made in the 5th and the 6th as  then fully announced being put into place.  I have taken down all that verbiage because these categories fill up with so much cut and paste posts we cannot locate anything in them anymore and I clean them out.  But if anybody saved this posts of late 2018 and early 2018. there they are announced fully as taking place.

Your events of fusion occurred in those time lines yet the 4th dispensation is not like a jar which fills up and is done.  No, when reopened the jar gains in volume to take more events into it and then they are codified in accordance with its rules of adjudication and revisions to evolution under its rules of inclusion into Infinity.  I say to you Amethyst, listen to Jake the Farmer of our universe field:  HE reviews the things taken off the tables as set in the fifth and sixth dispensation and forced to be set on the 4th dispensational table and force the facts of your life decisions into the mode of the 4th dispensation and fusion was possible then and will be renoted under those rules.

Yes, Amethyst it changes the meaning of your fusion in your ascension career, but such a change is super spiritual and makes great differences on what you can obtain to.  However that has happened to all of you but me, and because I had more fusions available to me due to my work here and there, my dispensational changes stay the same.  In finality, I am sure it means you might go one way and I might go another and let the Master Architects figure that one out if they can.

Meanwhile we have a wild card in all of this that might change everything back the way it was, and I did not mention it because it was not brought ot my attention until now:

The Universal Father is aware of your fusion as to its star date.  You fused Amethyst on 125-32-16257-1937 K  The number 125 is the hour in universal terms on a 1,000 hour day;  the number 32 is the day of the event in a 100 year long sequence of the local universe year; the 16257 is Urantia and its quadrant in space;  and 1937 is the number your soul represents to Paradise.  It does not reveal anything but to Mother and Father existential Beings.  The fact such a star date exists precludes it not being recognizing from happening, but it is the assurance it did and it was a real event even if a Local Universe dispensation varies like it did to us recently.  I am fully aware they mean well, but we have to go by the local universe decision for rescission in sub absolute terms.  This just the reason the review by the end of this year will likely reinstall all you feel you lost, but like me, waiting is excruciating but for different reasons.

Finally the bees on this list are welcome always to pollinate more deeply and there is nothing in your brain stems that prevents you knowing enough that when I say a dispensational change has occurred, you know at least some implication as to its possible meaning in your own life.  Everyone of us on  his list who has had fusion status renounced now knows they get it back in all probability, if they have sworn to the testimony to stop being bees and start learning something for a change, because FATHER  seldom rewards idolatry and day dreaming you are  agondonters or you are favored for work because you just read the Urantia Book.  It does not work that way at all. 

I close with this:

"I too in great misery over issues you cannot help me with and I have formally asked to quit this life and to find comfort in a painfree existence if that can be extended to me.  Incessant pain that gets worse and blindness are not fun and I am sure it happened the way they said it did.  I cannnot get any change to the condition now since the dispensations have changed on me and my body is of record as of the 4th, and that prevents all the changes they put into place after the 4th.  It leaves me cold and uncaring because I dare not move easily with or without a better body, and while I fully lament leaving this way, I know of no other way to get relief.  How this happened is quite a story but I doubt anybody will have it on plain truth record and I feel messed over pretty badly.  But that is how the universe works, and remember this, I do care what happens to Amethyst, and Lemuel and Sue and all the others under this frightful condition we get over us due to a battle with forces far greater than ourselves.  But too, and for goodness sake, make some sense out of it instead of wringing your hands over a single pronouncement and get the full meaning of the change and its rectification.

For now I leave this alone, but you all know darnwell there is lurking in all of this the trial of the century on Urantia. and that is worse than just a change of dispensations to work from.  It means that we leave Urantia under destructive circumstances if the continental shelves start falling down under the pressure of big bubble of magma underneath it.  And we still have a Magisterial Mission working itself in the background, and that too is a wild card for it eventually makes a difference on the surface of the earth too.

RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "I must say he places it square on you Amethyst to stop wrangling unhappiness over a change that gets changed back too.  I now guarantee all you of your former status so long as I have the power to do so.  But even that is open to question right now and Ron never mentions it because it is unpredictable by my own standards.  You read I become an ombudsman by default shortly.  I asked to be relieved but FATHER insists I do the work, and if so, that takes me out of the Local Universe, and it must be led by Immanuel or Gabriel or both, and not for so long it gets to be something other than Nebadon.  For that reason, all of you better hope my assignment is short as your own ascension careers are dependent on it with me in charge of them.  Furthermore, Ron is right.  The impetigo of his legs and painful eyes has reached the point he cannot rise at all with any hope of forcing a good life that day at all.  His request to be taken over and let to his own devices on the mansion worlds is hereby taken and enforced to the idea of Deity fusion in chariots of fire and he does not expect that, but we owe him that if Adjuster can manage it now.  If that happens we will let you know and be party to it for your own edification.  Ron is exhausted by pain and blindness and cannot make a normal day happen any more and leaves it to us to decide the mode of leaving Urantia.  This move back to the 4th dispensation has made it much much worse and he needs relief.

"For that reason we decalre invalid none of his work and that includes the ABC Summaries he is so proud of including The FLURRY some of you never did see and for some of the recent work including the strangely wonderful Trinity paper for us.  He remits it awfully done and in places it does fall down slightly, but the book ORIGINS will be published posthumously if required.  I still hold great faith that he can be realigned somehow but FATHER is silent on it and cannot make ti work better than not saying so.

SERARA-  "Ron never misses a beat and I got him this time showing him an old situational memory and he laughed too.  He is not blessed by irrelevancy ever and he must be remembered kindly even by Antonio who took in the neck this morning when Antonio  twisted the lions tail for the last time.  Much as we appreciated Antonio, he never did understand enough to enter a discussion wisely.  Howe the point to be made is that Ron will not go easily since he determined the Magisterial Foundation would live and reform the rest of the wagons that came before it.  I lament we are in a spiritual Magisteerial Mission right now and that is much easier than a visible one, but it misses Ron and his environs and we both look so much forward to the visible I beseech Michael to find the key to revive that man for good.  For now we have our work cut out for us just keeping Trump clamped down to prevent Armageddon from exploding on Urantia.  In any case that word has a double dd and Ron wonders who decides how things are to be spelled entirely sure the phonetic is superior to the actual.  We do not disagree.

"I claim this too:  Ron never seems to have enough cheer at the end of the day to feel good about the rest of the day as there is nothing to do but close everything down and go to bed.  He never gets out anymore and there are no friends left due to age and illness of the past friends he did have.  Now they are going over in droves and he knows he is part of this work to go home as they call it, but he is driven to keep the last fires of revelation going on Urantia with all the heart that the Sadler Contact Commission had.  He will and I guarantee he will just because I, Mantutia Melchizedek, insist he take the helm for the revised 5th epochal revelation to be made into the sixth epochal revelation as promised in an earlier post.

"Therefore I rescind the revision to the fifth epochal revelation and just call it the sixth epochal revelation.  I am Mantutia and I do not expect laughter from those I reward so sumptuously, but you have got to stop laughing Ron.  You Ron have the silliest estrangements I ever met, but somehow us revising the 5th epochal revelation got you into gales of laughter and why?

[I never met a stupid God before, but you want to bring all the hanging trash from its sleeves into the masterful 4th epochal dispensation? I do not mean to laugh but all that passes before my blind eyes in vivid  technicolor and trash music playing at the same time.  Do you want more?]

Mantutia here  - "no."

Michael of Nebadon  "I fully expected that and rescind calling it the fifth epochal revelation as corrected and call it what it is, the sixth epochal revelation.  We therefore conclude this melee of work transmission for now.  Good day Michael"
END

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 10:05:09 PM »
@Ron, what complaint/dispute will MICHAEL OF NEBADON be investigating and resolving in HIS appointed capacity as impartial ombudsman? The takeover by the SUPREME and the nul and void FER by the ULTIMATE? Wendy
"I become an ombudsman by default shortly"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 10:11:29 PM by wendy.winter »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 10:29:08 PM »
Wendy, you are twisting around things that do not go together.

1  An ombudsman is an office.  You or others are appointed to it by high authority to look after, to care for, a particular estate you assign to them to do.

The FATHER has appointed Michael of Nebadon to be the Ombudsman for the six superuniverses in time.  His office is to hold them well, and to instruct planets in them, the way and to the Kingdom of God, since they need more care than usual for their keep.  We know nothing of what superuniverse or planets involved, but the Father does, and will send Michael of Nebadon to them so they can get moving toward their planetary destiny quicker and easier.

To do that, to become the ombudsman, requires he travel outside of Nebadon to get it done.  He prefers not to leave Nebadon for that work at all due to the crisis Nebadon just suffered.  But he Father is insistent and he must start in superuniverse three, planetary system 84 and look for the ways to dig them out of the mire of saturated loved affairs that keeps them from moving into spirit when earth life is done.

Ron here - Wendy, what is the number of our local universe?  You have a comment about it?

The other confusions in your question now should be cleared out with this fact shown to you just what Michael is taking up.  Thanks for the post.  Ron

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 12:26:46 AM »
My thoughts are: Ombudsman for the six superuniverses in time is one heck of an office to hold and an enormous responsibility beyond my comprehension. I cannot fathom how such an assignment can be done quickly. Urantia is a terrible example where destiny attainment is concerned. I can only hope and pray other planets are less complex in Divinity attainment. GODspeed to MICHAEL OF NEBADON!
Nebadon is LU #84 of SU#7.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 01:33:57 AM by wendy.winter »