Author Topic: Audio 1111 Contact Group 1st Meeting 15 Aug 2019 21 mins  (Read 304 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio 1111 Contact Group 1st Meeting 15 Aug 2019 21 mins
« on: August 15, 2019, 09:32:07 PM »
Double click on the title at the very bottom of this screen to listen to the first meeting of the 1111 Contact group.  The tape explains a few things to you and is a meeting requested by Salvington to help the list understand the huge changes now underway on Urantia itself.  The tape is 21 minutes and some seconds on and ends abruptly by request of Salvington.  It reconvenes at 10PM eastern time today.  I have no idea what they have to say at this time.  It is 930 or so as I post this.
Thank you
Ron, Chair
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tape 4 Audio 1111 Contact Group 1st Meeting 15 Aug 2019 21 mins
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 11:03:31 PM »
Click on title at the bottom to listen to second mtg tonight
Thank you
Ron

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re:Tape 5 Audio 1111 Contact Group 1st Meeting 15 Aug 2019 21 mins
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 11:05:03 PM »
A short concluding tape 5 of the 1111 Contact mtg late this evening.
Thank you
Ron

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio 1111 Contact Group 1st Meeting 15 Aug 2019 21 mins
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 01:08:07 AM »
Ron,  I have just finished listening to all the recordings of last night and I am amazed!

First of all, I am thrilled to know that the original 11:11 progress group is to be incorporated

into the newly revised Contact Commission, to be known as the 1111 Contact Group. 

I have been receiving their reports daily for many years and had the highest regard for them.

It is a great relief to know that we now have Inspired Trinity Spirits acting as a force of protection

against the invading force of 40,000 AVRILS, Spirit creations who are seemingly able to roam

universes and planets and to invade and control those they choose.

A very warm welcome again to MADISON, who has now been formally sworn in as our new

PLANETARY PRINCE, and interesting to learn that many of the original Lanonandek Sons have

been removed and that whilst some still remain as Lanonandek Sons others have been renamed

as SUMERSONS.

I look forward to the 1111 Contact Group meeting to take place on the 22nd of August, through

the 25th, to hear what further plans for Urantia are forthcoming.

A big thank you to Ron for getting all of this up on the forum so quickly for our benefit.

Lemuel

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 02:08:37 AM »
I echo Lemuel's sentiments. 

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 02:37:49 AM »
Unfortunately parts of this update does sound alot like one of our Star Wars movies ? Its very exciting otherwise. We at least get to witness the very roots of this planet entering into Love & Light . And our transmissions are being read and preserved for future generations to read about. Maybe in the Great Hall of Records ?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 08:58:27 AM by Wenebojo »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 08:16:02 AM »
Ron,  I have just finished listening to all the recordings of last night and I am amazed!

First of all, I am thrilled to know that the original 11:11 progress group is to be incorporated

into the newly revised Contact Commission, to be known as the 1111 Contact Group.

I have been receiving their reports daily for many years and had the highest regard for them.

It is a great relief to know that we now have Inspired Trinity Spirits acting as a force of protection

against the invading force of 40,000 AVRILS, Spirit creations who are seemingly able to roam

universes and planets and to invade and control those they choose.

A very warm welcome again to MADISON, who has now been formally sworn in as our new

PLANETARY PRINCE, and interesting to learn that many of the original Lanonandek Sons have

been removed and that whilst some still remain as Lanonandek Sons others have been renamed

as SUMERSONS.

I look forward to the 1111 Contact Group meeting to take place on the 22nd of August, through

the 25th, to hear what further plans for Urantia are forthcoming.

A big thank you to Ron for getting all of this up on the forum so quickly for our benefit.

Lemuel

=======

Thanks Ron for the info with updates on the latest happenings.

Thank you Lemuel for the audio summary. In the coming weekend, because today is Friday, I will try to hear the audios. These last 30 (thirty) days have been full of news.

With much love to all. 

Julio

======= 

Obrigado Ron, pelas informações com atualizações sobre os últimos acontecimentos.

Obrigado Lemuel, pelo resumo dos áudios. No final de semana que está chegando, pois hoje é sexta-feira, vou procurar ouvir os áudios. Estes últimos 30 (trinta) dias foram repletos de notícias. 

Com muito amor a todos. 

Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 08:24:03 AM »
Thank you Ron for these superb tapes. You mentioned a storm coming. Do you mean a local weather event or some other type of storm in the U.S.A.? I look forward to next week and I welcome Madison as our newly installed Planetary Prince. When I am good to receive, I will hope to receive from Madison and I will send it to you Ron for approval before sending it public. I love the construction going on for the Pavillion and that this morontial structure sounds like a sensible thing and hope the Protectorate around York and surrounding districts are well placed for a more material presence of the Magisterial Mission later on.  So much is shared and is very much appreciated. I understand the sentiment about the lack of activity on the Forum, but to be fair, we have all been thrown a few things that leaves a lot for us to think on and about, namely the presence of the two Inspired Trinity Spirits and the problems of other entities ( Abrils/Avrils) encroaching on us and Urantia. It seems a never ending battle going on, with the Deities mentioned and with our Local Universe concerns. All in all, we still have messy Urantia to deal with and having the appropriate education running would certainly pave the way for most to follow. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 11:57:14 AM »
Sue it is a few minutes to York's noon time so quite dark and a new day for you.

We are in real trouble yet as now God the Supreme is ready to fire off a new set of provisions which Michael of Nebadon strenuously objects to.  Michael at this moment is on Uversa again to learn the fate of Himself and God the Supreme possibly.

We finish one episode to be led to the next one and each new one is worse than they one before.  I only write this to show you my discomfort and I have no recollection about a storm, but there are plenty enough to go round what ever the reference was in the tapes.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON= "Sue is pleasantly reminding you to sit down and transmit.  Why you feather instead of work as all of you are doing again is beyond us in Nebadon.  FORCE TRANSMISSIONS BY REFUSING TO LEAVE YOUR TABLE AND WAIT FOR THE WRITING TO BEGIN.

Wenebojo, your flight of planes and windows are impressive but not please discipline yourself and start transmitting as we have huge news pending and I have no real clue at all yet . . .  I need to hear TRANSMISSIONS from minds that do not understand while they refresh themselves we have a fire lose that must be put out!  Please!

RON

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 01:12:14 PM »
The new name of the Contact Commission – ‘1111’ – tickles my curiosity to know whether George Barnard is aware or has he been advised beforehand of the ‘transfer of some of the interests’ by BZUTU who is now a Mighty Messenger and also an ‘INSPECTOR’ to the on-going construction in the Spirit. A cordial agreement with the guys from the Urantia Book Foundation being a complete flop, there is no need to have another clash on the head with someone who aims at the same target as we do. I hope you get my point here. This transfer of interests is done (I am here quoting BZUTU) ‘‘so that we had someone speaking from Urantia that had some continuity with the Midwayers of old.’’ Is not what George Barnard has always done and is still doing ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 01:25:20 PM »
Ron, I apologize for some of my more happy transmissions in the face of our impending doom that apparently is waiting around the corner for a lot of us once the Four Horsemen are let loose here on Urantia. Right before I went to sleep this morning I did feel the pain of many peoples screams, but couldn't tell where it may have been coming from. There were no pictures in my mind. Lately I've been having nothing but happy dreams and I myself am very content with my life. My latest post was a vision I had years ago about a joining with something bigger than me and the freedom that came with that knowledge that has stuck with me to this day. It literally awakened me from this dream of just being Wenebojo in a world full of broken dreams, bills and work to keep a roof over my head. I haven't had any visionary dreams in a while. You have instructed me privately just to keep writing no matter what comes thru. And that is exactly what I've been doing. I can make a forced attempt to leave out the humor ? I will keep trying though. Thanks always for any advise. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 01:48:23 PM »
Wenebojo-  you have no reason to apologize ever.  That is not the thrust of my post to you or even to Clency.

Right now I state this.  You Wenebojo just have no concept what is falling around your ears.  I state nothing further.

Clency, that name for 1111 was suggested and implemented to me by Bzhutu, the Midwayer that named that group to George Barnard to start with nearly 50 years ago now.  It is fully understood by George Barnard this is an adjunct to his own organization and is fully supported by George Barnard as he and Ron has a conversation regarding the name as Bzhutu was transferring Barnar's thought to Ron and vice versa.  Be assured Clency this issue is very small to what is falling around our ears this morning here in York, and I let Michael address it better when he returns home after, yet, another Court session with the Ancients of Days, now fully complete.  We must await for some transmission.

Clency: Please sit at your writing desk and move as hard as you can to provide us a transmission.  One is waiting to do from the Ancients of Days and get busy we have a full fledged surprise coming I am told.  RON

Offline newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2019, 04:33:59 PM »
For those who require text to transcribe to their native languge, this is not my best work as my health is not good today, but I offer this transcription to you.

Rough transcript of the 1111 Contact Group 1 meeting tapes 15 AUG 2019
[Highlights of first 2 tapes - More comprehensive transcription of tape 3...]

1111 CONTACT COMMISSION TAPE 1 - 15 AUGUST
1. Former Contact Commission replace with 1111Contact Commission with same members
2. Bzutu, Mighty Messenger now appointed to Urantia as an Inspector – structure on Urantia to be completed in 6 to 8 days – very large Papillion (in spirit only) for Adam & Eve, Magisterial Sons, etc. (near York)
3. Madison – from Hensalon now Planetary Prince for Urantia
4. Inspiried Trinity Spirit One – (pure Father- direct creation of the Father) I learned to speak by studying the DNA on Ron’s brain stem…
Inspiried Trinity Spirit Two – is a liaison officer between the between the activities of the Pavilion that is being built right now on Urantia and Paradise primarily directly to the P Trinity and the Paradise Father.

Urantia has had the old form of Planetary Government removed, no longer a Seraphic government (Master Seraphim of Planetary Management, Lanonandek, Most Highs plus circuitry)  replaced by:

Urantia Planetary Government:
1. replaced by 9 Inspired Trinity Spirits plus contingency of Paradise spirits not revealed
2. All Melchizedeks removed from Urantia now on Salvington awaiting re-assignment
3. Communications circuits removed
• Continue Transmitting everyone
• Invasion of Avril – hostile invasion of ancient policers from superuniverses
• other attacks still happening

1111 CONTACT COMMISSION [TAPE 4] – 15 AUGUST
Announcement to discussion Forum by Micheal of Nebadon
1. we are going to continue Forum
2. no one has been discarded
3. York under protection zone, Protectorate to be re-established  for York County, part of Maryland I-83
 August 22-25 meetings will restart Magisterial Missions to Urantia

1111 CONTACT COMMISSION [TAPE 5] – 10 PM -15 AUGUST

MICHAEL of Nebadon:
1. Urantia has been temporarily taken off line and its number cancelled (formerly #606)
2. until we will rebuild the Planetary System Satania
3. new Pavilion on Urantia to house Adam & Eve, Magisterial Sons and other celestial beings

I am MICHAEL of Nebadon your Sovereign who commands what is to be done or what is to be taken down or what is to be built.  I have now made it clear that we are placing a building in York, Penn in order to house our celestial teachers, our celestial Magisterial Sons, and our celestial liaison officers.  
The Melchizedeks will return in about a week they are receiving new instructions from the Father Melchizedek, as we speak, as to how we are to treat York, Penn., how we are to treat Ron and his environs and how e are to consider the use of DO, RB and SG, other than the 1111 Contact, because it is our intention to revise the Contact Commission in meetings at York, P; beginning Aug 22 lasting to late afternoon Aug 25, 2019 at Ron’s home.

The following is a transcription from The Father at 4pm this afternoon which is still valid:
“I am the Universal Father it is 4 pm NY time 15 AUG 2019 in York, P.  Ron your description of what happened with the Deity Absolute and you is still under consideration.  You have said that there is a change of circuitry.  I am of the opinion that the change in circuitry is a change in the Deity Absolute, has become GOD THE ABSOLUTE.  What most of the readers of FER do not know is that the Deity Absolute has become God the Absolute and it is he who will take over Outer Space Level 5.  TUB only tells you there are 4 Outer Space Levels, there are truly 5.  We never mentioned the 5th because it was not ordered to be in place at that time.  

"The trial that you must understand is that R is constantly being injected with serum in order to prevent his death.  He is often being hit in his arms and his legs and now in his hands which are quite painful.  They are needles that go right into the bond.

"Now this; the trial that we must take care of is to secure Nebadon, the Avril have been recalled, Orvonton is to place a filter on their ability to move into a local universe please, this was never intended.  The other thing that we must make comment on is that Ron flared up again when the Avril attempted to see to it that the Havona Supreme was back in charge; Ron has a particular distaste of that deity, and let her know on no uncertain terms that she has no contact or reason to use Ron whatsoever.  And that he reminds her that the 1111 Contact group is unofficial and is not to be contacted by any deity in official recognition of their work on Urantia.  Father fully agrees with that and let it go but Ron must be extremely careful because he can get burned if Father takes issue with statements about sovereignty.  Ron has been, lucky for him, 100% right
“As the Father we are now running a 3rd contingency of Inspired Trinity Spirits, 2 of them around you Ron to ensure that the injections you receive are not poison.  You don’t mind as long as you can be guaranteed that what you are taking is not going to kill you.  We are fully aware that the tapes that are being played are being monitored by the Universal Father and by MICHAEL of Nebadon and the Deity Absolute.  Why the Deity Absolute?  The DA has determined that RB is no longer a part of his concern on U that is until RB is returned to the Contact Commission as its Chairman, then he will deal with Urantia.”

MICHAEL of Nebadon – to Steven Gitz and to Dominick Oherbek:  you Dominick probably could care less but Steven Gitz is keenly aware that his loss of status as Contact Commissioner has made a difference to his mental viewpoint.
This is Mother Spirit Nebadon otherwise known as Nebadonia.  When I use the term Nebadonia I am referring to my official capacity as a defense attorney for the realm of the Local Universe of Nebadon.  I Nebadonia now and I am speaking legalese. Ron you are now re-established as Chairman of the Contact Commission, the 1111 Contact remains in force, you will not operate as a Contact Commission until you are fully apprised of your status along with   Steven Gitz and Dominick Oherbek at your get together starting AUG 22.

Now this, as Nebadonia I am now stating that the 1111 Contact is now an official organ of contact between the Salvington government and the planet Urantia which has no number designation this evening.  There will be a discussion about the number 606 later today on Salvington and we will inform the Inspired Trinity Spirit who stands guard on Urantia at this time to prevent beings like the Avril from taking it over as their own.  We never realized how vulnerable any of our spheres were until all this happened and it does not please us that we have potential enemies of the state of Nebadon or its proposed Federation, so ready to destroy us.  We must make laws and amend the present way of operation, and to reign in those individual orders that have no business doing what they’re doing.  Further, I am Nebadonia, I am named Nebadonia by the Ancients of Days in honor of my work to prepare the case against Lucifer, Caligastia and about 300 other Planetary Princes and divine sons and seraphim of various orders other than from Nebadon in honor for my work to defeat them and depersonalize them.

I remind you that on March 15 1986 the Ancients of Days announced to the Salvington government that Caligastia, Lucifer and about 3,200 others met death, they are depersonalized and are forever out of the life and list of orders on Uversa or any other place in the living universe.

Second, on June 21, 22 we had an invasion of God the Supreme which had to be beaten back and further it happened again on August 6th which had to be beaten back and a court case was ordered to be heard to which MICHAEL of Nebadon had to return to Uversa to stand trial against complaints by God the Supreme that Nebadon truly belonged under God the Supreme.  Michael reminded him that there needed to be a clean sweep of Nebadon and of Urantia and of Satania for further demarcation of Lucifer-style rebels and that they no longer may operate at all within these systems.
Accordingly on August 9 the Ancients of Days ran a purge system through these entities and at that time there were 4,512 rebels executed; 3,100 of them seraphim on Urantia (mostly transition seraphim).  It was decided on August 13 that the planetary government that worked as the U planetary government was to be demolished, all personnel evacuated, including the Melchizedeks, the Planetary Prince the midwayers and all other divine sons and aides, were to be sufficiently removed and that the Inspired Trinity Spirits of Paradise would remain on Urantia to guard it from the Avril, and other rebels, that may take advantage of the temporary removal of the Urantia planetary government.

Now that we have that said, let us look at the following  Ron is sitting here trying to remember dates, that’s alright Ron we’ve got them ready for dictation.  On August 5th before the second invasion of God The Supreme, MICHAEL decreed that Ron Besser as the Contact Commission with Dominick Ohrbek and Steven Gitz were to remain a Contact Commission forever.  We turn around one day later and remove it.  Now we replace it with the same Contact Commission as before but it’s not to be operational until after the meeting of Aug 22 – 25 at York, Penn.
Further, the trial we must now take care of is that the entire situation regarding Dominick Ohrbek and Ron Besser and Steven Gitz places them in somewhat extreme danger.  There are now ISPs who are part of the guardianship of the Contact Commission on Urantia, we’ve never had to do this before but now we are forced to due to the hostility of God the Supreme, God the Ultimate and now the Deity Absolute who insists that Ron is part of his contingency as part of the planetary government on Urantia.  We must ask the Deity Absolute to reconsider this because Ron is too small to take that kind of responsibility.”

“I am the Deity Absolute,  MICHAEL I am not asking for Ron to be transferred to my authority, I am asking Ron to take transmissions and that’s all,  is that permissible?”

“This is Michael of Nebadon, yes of course it is, we are concerned about official designations that make mere humans available as liaison or otherwise official beings under the experiential deity because it is too dangerous to them and also of little use to the experiential deity.”

“I am GOD the Ultimate and Michael I fully intend to take Nebadon, what are you going to do about it?”

“This is Michael of Nebadon, that is the first declaration of war. (Thank you Ron)  You may not do that God the Ultimate.”

“This is the Ancients of Days, once more we remand God the Ultimate to his place in the grand universe as it is right now.  You may not make any further evaluation with any local universe including Nebadon or its proposed Federation.
Furthermore, Ron you are a strong advocate for the Federation it will be reinstituted when you meet in York on the dates Aug 22-25.  Thank you.”

The trial that we must now face is to close this tape before we spill the beans further, I will only intimate that Ron must close the tape and prepare it for inclusion on the discussion forum so that they understand what in the world is going on and what our plans may be.  The meeting of August 22-25 at York, P. is not the most convenient dates for Ron for reasons of medical concern but they will do fine.  That surgeon is ready to take you on Ron and you will be done that day.  
The trial that Urantia must face is that Ron is also extremely ill he can’t get out from under rogue shots of poison.  We take it out as fast as we can but it does its damage.

“I am the Deity Absolute I’m speaking to you Ron personally, you Ron are no longer under the guise of the Deity Absolute in any form whatsoever except for transmissions.  I have rescinded my attempt to force the issue with God the Ultimate and you.  You have such distaste for the Ultimate and for the Supreme they can’t operate with you in the flesh, it is a tremendous conflict it wears your body system down so badly you can’t see or operate, therefore they are rescinded from further indwelling and from further action with you except to transmit, that they may do.  Furthermore, Ron Besser you have asked repeatedly that if we can’t clear this to bring you over into the mansion worlds and to let you have relief there.  We will do this if we can’t clear it.  Be assured that these meetings on Aug 22-25 will determine what we can do for you.  Further, we are unsure why the statements we tell you receive a spirit response from you rather than an audible response.  Yes.”

RB: I have asked to speak, I am following the protocol that when Paradise deity speaks with me that I must ask permission to speak out loud.  I am not a great follower of that protocol but the Deity Absolute is making clear to me that there is new policy involved officially with my life and that I only acknowledge what he has spoken to me in spirit.  That I do with a silent ‘yes Deity Absolute’ otherwise I remain silent.”  

“I now understand, thank you Ron.  The truth of the matter is RON you are one of the few that knows protocol at all and we appreciate it but don’t worry about it.

“As the Deity Absolute RON is fully and totally embracing me and as one of the most wonderful things he’s ever heard.  That is also true of Ocilliaya, Master Spirit 4, Aya Master Spirit 7, Siraya, Master Spirit 1, Kuwaya, Master Spirit 2 and so on down the line.  Ron is the only one with a full record of who the names are and the name of the other Superuniverses.  Ron you are to advertise that list when you can sit and do a table.

“Who do we make importantly done on Urantia now?  Importantly done on Urantia is the one you call Madison.  Ron named him, he want to remain Madison and Madison it is.  The truth of the matter is that name does not appear on the official list of entity names to be used in place of the spirit names.  If we use the Planetary Princes’ true name there is no English sufficient to pronounce it, we’ll let it go at that.  So we use the name Madison in order that you may have a name that makes sense to your language.  With no further adieu I now turn to Madison who is now officially sworn in as your Planetary Prince.  You’re on Madison.”

MADISON
I am Madison, I am fully aware Ron that you’re running a tape and that I must be careful what I say but let me say this to you and your Contact Commission in potential.  You are now the most important official human liaison we have on Urantia.  And that is because we are using you for the demarcation of the end of the Fifth Epochal Revelation and the start of the Sixth Epochal Revelation, that is known to you ad infinitum and we aren’t going to discuss it further.  However, Steven Gitz and Dominick Ohrbek you are remanded to York within 2 weeks, you’re going to have to figure out how you’re going to do it, we are going to make cash available so you aren’t starved but otherwise Dominick you have a sister in trouble Steven you have some odds and ends for your building, they are not going to be interfered with you will take care of them as you need to.  

“Furthermore, I am Madison and Ron is delighted to have a Planetary Prince to speak to again and you are part of my retinue Ron.  You are indeed honored because you are the first human since the Caligastia 100 to be modified to serve a Planetary Prince.  You Steven, Dominick and about 10 others will be brought under the auspices of the Planetary Prince as the Madison 12.  Those on the list are open candidates but your behavior lately has concerned us to the point where you just shut up and are of no help whatsoever.  That’s not how the Madison 12 shall behave.  Amethyst, stop resting get back online and get busy.  Sue do the same, you are prevaricating once more, stop it.  Lemuel the same to you.  All others who can transmit are asked to do so because we have new policy that must be restated or stated again depending on what you’ve heard.  

“I am Madison, I am no longer a Lanonandek son I’m a Sumerson Son, we are changing the order name Lanonandek to Sumerson and that is “Sumerson” it is the new order of Planetary Princes in Nebadon.  Lanonandek sons in Wolvering, Avalon, Alvoring, Sensalon, and Hensalon remain under the name of Lanonandek.  The name Lanonandek in the universe of Nebadon is so sour because Lucifer was a Lanonandek Son as was Caligastia and about 27 – 35 other Planetary Princes were Lanonandek Sons as well.  To remove the stain of these names we are now renaming them Sumerson Sons and that is what they shall be referred to.  The chief of Lanonandeks has been removed for insubordination and the remaining 256 Lanonandek sons that are in reserve fully comprehend they are Sumersons now and all other Lanonandek sons as Planetary Princes may remain as Lanonandek.  

“Finally this, I am Madison you will prepare the tape for presentation on the discussion forum Ron and please now shut it off.”
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 11:48:54 PM »
Great work Newstarsaphire.  This really helps when you do this and I am quite grateful you can do one of these for us when such appears.  Like you I am having a tough time with health and there are days it does not pay to be up or schedule anything.  So I doubly appreciate your work for us doing it and for those who do not play the tapes, it allows them to follow our education to all that the universe we live in is not so comfy at times we might think it is.  I am so happy you got this out and ready to read as I have another tape coming maybe tomorrow and they are asking I do it tonight but  it has gotten late.  We will see.  Thanks again.

RON

Offline newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2019, 02:33:36 PM »
I have attached a pdf document showing the 7 Master Spirits and Universes that Ron just confirmed.  This software does not want to properly preview the file which is in table format.  I also attach a .png image of the table if that is your preference.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.