Author Topic: Memo V on Behalf of the Council of Melchizedeks as the Contact Commission  (Read 962 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I am releasing MEMORANDUM V .  Its contents were sent to the Urantia Foundation and Fellowship this morning.  The Memorandum calls for cooperation and coming together to understand the disaster of rebellion and the destruction of the offices of God the Supreme so recently.  The Memorandum asks the Foundation and Fellowship to attend a symposium to be produced by York, the Magisterial Foundation there, and to discuss the situation fully.  The Urantia Melchizedek Corp asked that this memo be released to you this morning, and that is so you all understand the nature of our appeal to the Urantia Foundation and its associated Fellowship, together to learn what we face and what we are to do if any common action can be taken.

Furthermore, I am closing my concerns to the Foundation after this primarily due to the fact there is no response whatsoever, to this date, and  that they are losing their license shortly.  On September 4th at the earliest, and possibly September 5th, one of the Magisterial Sons will be sworn in to begin the visible aspects of the Magisterial Mission on Urantia.  Our Contact Commission will be activated for  them at that time.  I have called for a Contact Commission meeting, for that reason, at that time.

Memorandum V is to ask the Urantia Foundation to attend a meeting with their choice of representatives to speak to the dangers of sectarianism and to review the ideals of cooperation.  It is released to you so you know of our efforts to spread the good word.   Thank you.

August 22, 2019

MEMORANDUM FIVE
ALERT! from the Magisterial Foundation
 2709 Sunset Lane
 York, PA 17408

CONDITIONAL URGENCY MISUNDERSTOOD BY YOU
There is a serious breach of etiquette here all who receive this must come to grips with.  You are not being asked to a meeting.  You are asked to educate yourselves to save your skins!
There now exists an extreme extent of hallowed ground left on Urantia that decreases daily and moment by moment.  The fifth epochal revelation is to be extinguished with scant memory unless those who love this revelation understand that it is uprooted by the clash of competency by Paradise with the mediocrity of epochal discussions now evident on Urantia.  You are not being accuses of a thing but being complacent in the middle of the destruction of that which you revere.

Let me put this succinctly.  Above all the Urantia Foundation is the weight of what needs attention and yet has it s president got to France while the very essence of his Urantia institution fall not into disrepair but into dispute over who has the right to dictate new terms and conditions that have to placed over you and with you and not with your permission.

The Magisterial Foundation is not Goliath; it just happens to hold the surreal details that all must know to finally and together recognize the extent of the emergency faced by Nebadon itself and its Federation designed to overcome.  Yet you see no value in coming together to understand the nature of the threat.  That is what you are being asked to come and discuss.  We stand ready to fully inform you.  I am asking that the URANTIA FOUNDATION fully apply itself to send at least three representatives to York for an immediate session to speak to the reform demanded by the Salvington government.  And to take up what we learn about  teaching methods to apply to avoid further deprecation of the fifth epochal revelation.   Collectively with the Urantia Foundation , Magisterial Foundation, and along with others, we must set before the public what we now must contend with and overcome if epochal revelation remains on Urantia at all.
In the Bible the Gospel of Mark 3:25 says "And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand" and Mark today on Mansion World six as he awaits full fusion with is Paradise gift, states that the fifth epochal revelation is equivalent to the Gospel of John the Revelator, who also states, "that we shall stand together is the divine Kingdom of man, but without the divine thought to guide us, we lose the very Kingdom that supports us to live the life of Kings among the poorest of men everywhere."

The Trustees and the average man needs to hear the ride to do as we please is brought up short and may strangle some of you, and I am among the few that knows the truth of the death of Jesus on the cross, when he with effort cried, "It is done!"

We, the Magisterial Foundation, the Urantia Foundation, and the Fellowship and all who assign their lives to truth as spoke in epochal revelation, are done when misunderstanding of what has to be understood permits the full collapse of institutions and means through the mediocrity of decision making that cannot grasp the need to come together, that we understand the page of our disaster first regardless of the pages to follow that straighten the way to full solution. 

Again, you are asked to a symposium, simply done, to sit down at the conference table, and question the sources of reports of the catastrophe among us.  York stands ready to host you and allow a free ranging talk together from the Melchizedeks and other divinities that attend as well.  We salute your attempts to break free and to talk this out for your own edification and resource building from it.

Ronald L. Besser
 Chairman Melchizedek Counsel for the Melchizedks including
 Machiventa Melchizedek HIMSELF.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
What is the reason of the ‘dispute’ at the Urantia Foundation ? Is it that they have been awaken by the previous Memorandum ? If it is what I am thinking, it is a good signal that they are looking for a way, perhaps not to get together with the Magisterial Foundation, but at least to attend to the meeting at York, PA and to have a real discussion, eye to eye, with the incarnated Magisterial Son. This is what I hope for. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Clency I received one email from them today.  It read:
Please remove the Foundation from your address book.

I wrote back.

No/ and an aside.

There is no dispute that I know of.  It is rather a resentment.  It is that they feel no one  tells them what is new about epochal revelation, or that what they do is so out of date, they need to reform their operation.  That I have been writing for ten years and more on rare occasion, and only when a major event has occurred they should be aware of. Otherwise as many elitist colonies do, they see any remarks from this quarter as on the wrong  side of the spiritual tracks and do not bother to read most of it--  mostly.  I will add that the Trustee who writes a lot published the fact that any body who transmits is mentally ill.  So you can get an idea what we deal with.  Ron
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:35:52 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
Happy Birthday to Jesus.
Sorry to hear the Foundation responded that way.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
I hope this works, otherwise they will need more convincing....

If dealing with dogmatics, which the UF and cohorts appears, it will take an epiphany to break the ice. That is why I am and have been here for some years now. Dominick's recent superb transmission from Michael of Nebadon (re: FATHER revealed through Sons who come in Mercy,  Aug 21, 2019) speaks very well on what it is all about. (And thank you Michael and Dominick).

Revelation is Father's business, and it is wise to listen to it and follow the prompts.

Having materialised Paradise Sons, namely the Magisterial Sons,  would most certainly put meat to the bone, and the UF and its representatives may need to count their days if they fail to come to their senses and cooperate!

I am being realistic and am seeing that, although the Memos is noble, the "mice" will need "cheese" to make it real satisfying, hence the proposed Symposium will enlighten those who are game to turn up to have a bite. I am pretty confident they will not want to be fools when the materialised and visible Magisterial Son wants answers for any absence.

So it is really up to the UF to listen or not; and then it is a revelation to add to the books in time of how it went on poor old Urantia. At least this side of the veil have tried to woo the potential in all who are willing to at least listen and give it a fair go. My deepest appreciation for this to be given a fair hearing, and may my prayers and hope be,  for that some may come forward to benefit mankind in this good benevolence of heart. It takes teamwork to get Urantia back on the track to the ages of Light and Life. Remember, we also have Christianity to deal with, as well as, all the other religions. It is true, in the saying, "a house divided, cannot stand".  In this case, I couldn't agree more! Let us Urantians stand united, get over the hump on the road and move on! If the representatives are wondering and reading this, then, for goodness sake, please procrastinate no more, we ALL need to listen, unite and be as one unit in the force for good with the Magisterial Sons who come in the name of the Universal Father. May the Father have His way on Urantia and in all of us. And, Godspeed to the Magisterial Sons and the Melchizedeks!

Sue/7inOcean

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
‘‘If you don’t make your way up to the mountain, the mountain will make its way down to you’’ – it seems it is an old african proverb, I don’t know exactly, but it has been on my mind since I wokeup this morning and I am saying to myself perhaps the Contact Commissioners, headed by Ron and a Magisterial Son, could show-up themselves at the Urantia Foundation, without a ‘rendez-vous’, and make those guys come to a better reasoning, with good arguments, that they are completely aloof of the reality. Just an idea from my Beloved. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
cher  forum de Lumière partagée  icibas, :-*
First of all, thank you for your courage, to all of us, we are listening to spiritual more "great than us", let us listen, try to understand as the notified our beloved principal creator long ago Try asking us Jesus , 2000 years later, the story reminds us that this Re-initialization comes from Our God of love to all those "super thinking, still valiant, and conquering animals of this sharing!" Nothing is frozen, crystallized, everything what is happening above, goes in distribution, towards the verse, and we remain links of this chain, like pearls threaded in this experiential life, but sometimes the tenuous son breaks, here you stay, we all and all the bound beads of this precious Divine necklace, spiritually speaking on urantiaSachant beauty-the truth- the goodness of our heavenly superiors, whose names you have known for so long, adaptive to our little understandings of enlightened sapiens, all this immense planned Organigram is in constant motion, like Life, your lives, our lives to all who try to understand it so humbly thanks to the Cosmic Masters, for this new Spiritist Legislation, for the much of our Turbulent humanity in full chaos Globalized on all the present continents, because if the perfumed exquisite scents of the SPIRIT of our Divinesprofesseurs, doctors, lawyers, researchers of these incomprehensible truths, for the majority of the current primitives without fitters, without monitors, without internal fragments, so distant and floating outside them, the homosapien can not accede to homospiritus, as some here in this forum, and as active members and in permanent actions, stay the worthy and respectful souls awakened here, You are the pretty scented flowers that have grown in the putrid-nauseating mud That's come the Terr e under Lucifer, and his odious Remanescences even in the genetic ADVERTISING -Deterior-still and still currently as the patient in DIVINE care- before the expected Convalecence because the love cancels all the evils ..... on A Primitive Planet - juvenile- indomitable under the oppressed presession that in reality manifested - the evil comes and hangs on all sides, because we are Reality in all areas of life today for nearly 8 billion hungry-assoifed- ... FOR that, for a long time even in FRANCE, in Europe, the continents are touched by this ignorance become legitimate. God does not exist - but the dogmas-traditions remain ect ... Happy are we in this symposium-initialized for the hard drive Human come Robotized -lobotized-without soul and, what Our Spirits have understood in this process to come, for my part, I entrust to Greater than us, wishing that we the last links of c this chain of Eternity remains the Spiritual LINK which has allowed us to be in services and actions under the watchfulness of our Divine Parents .. "GOD is Perfect" The gods are with Us who will be against Us? Bernadette de France via p'otchame -
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Clency, The Father in you is probably right that, in addition to the entire Contact Commission, you also need at least a Magisterial Son to overcome the arguments that arbitrarily define someone as a mentally ill person with whom it makes no sense to talk. I don't think scientific authorities can tell who is mentally ill here.

André

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
First let me tell yo that my computer has been acting so dysfunctional in that it has been just shutting itself down.... this morning as I have been trying to respond here, it shut down and restarted 3 separate times, and I am hard pressed to get anything written.
As I have read this memorandum a few times, unfortunately I am not surprised that the UF still is so reluctant and absent to ever have anything or any response to Ron that contains the slightest indication that they have any positive interest whatsoever in joining the many invitations that Ron and a couple others have extended  through several years of attempts that Ron has made.   I don't know what eventually it will take to change this troubling posture that they have continually taken....perhaps not until Machiventa or Serara or some other  Incarnated Spirit Being unexpectedly appears in the likeness of mortal flesh in their office.   I am saddened to say that it will most likely be Urantia Book readers and those of the Christian fatht and their almost enumberable sects and differing dogmas of their organized church that will put up the worst resistance and perhaps even bordering of rebellion  to all that is to initially occur   Most of them already have their pictures of "how it is to be" and of course it will most not likely be as they have imagined and expected.

I appreciate the fact that Ron has continued to be inclusive and has continually reached out to them and we even have other members who, through the years,  have also tried, in vain, and have been under their attack and condemnation for doing so.

But we keep the faith and pray for them.....Larry

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
I am just thinking that now, like never before, now  may certainly  be the time for all of the Thought Adjusters of all humans on Urania have  an unprescendented  and golden opportunity to do some major “thought adjusting”!...LarryG

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Ron you once ask me to respond to your post in the CONTACT COMMISSION SECTION DATED 25 JULY 2019, 03:24:52. I don't know if you read it but it applies to this post on The Urantia Foundation. I rearranged it a little.  Your post first. YOU SAID.

Ron Besser
  • Administrator
[/li]
[/list]

Re: 25 July 2019 Contact Commission no tape transmission availahble
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2019, 03:24:52 PM »
Thanks for your words Weydevu.  I have indeed kicked in some doors but so far they keep coming back at me harder than I kicked them open.  Let me explain:  In 2010 or there abouts I sent with the help of George Z., a long time UB reader, a notice to the Urantia Foundation, that they were facing an up hill battle to success for the fifth epochal revelation, because they were foretelling success but not getting it.  The reasons were they were following an old patter of selling  that just does not work today, plus the organization itself was in bad need of reform to get loose from the idea of them and the revelation being so exclusive, they could only tell those who were educated enough to master the revelation itself.  This is the use of a caste system.  What is a caste system.

The biggest users of the caste system was India.  You either were born to take all the opportunity around you or you were born, regardless of how smart and talented, to failure and had to stay in your place.  I told the foundation you keep people who read the Urantia Book in their place by insisting they read it with the idea in mind there was no further explanation, and that they, the UF, were often the best interpreter of what you did not understand.  That kind of superiority when studying the ideals of God limits interpretation to an elite few in the Foundation who they think have that authority.  I then listed quite a number of reforms they need to get done in order to survive what I thought was an approaching new epochal revelation.

The UF let it be known I was addressing them out of my class, and that they had no reason to listen to one coming out of nowhere to tell them they had faults that needed correcting if they were to be any good to the future at all.

Let pass eight more years.  In 2018 I let them know by email that the sixth epochal revelation was at hand and that they were not to be the spokesman for it, but another agency was selected to do it instead of them.   How could this be was their reaction and once again the idea of someone else possibly doing this was and still is soundly rejected by the UF.

In 2019 I let others know of the approach of another epochal revelation.  All of them were astounded and turned to the Urantia Foundation to find out how they should react to news from a stranger.  To this day, there has not been one taker to even ask or investigate that there is a sixth epochal revelation to appear in their world and to remove the fifth epochal revelation as too outdated to  teach from in a short seventy five years of public readership.

What does this tell you Weydevu.  Write me please and tell me what it tells you, and if it does not tell you anything, I need to reevaluate my need to work with a group of readers that has no real issue with changes so long as they do not happen.  Do we not have monumental change to the universe and our planetary government since 1934 and 1915 and 1942 and 1947?  All those are dates epochal revelation was made to the Sadler Contact commission before they published the text in 1955.

We now are watching the phenomenon all the Protestant and Catholic Churches in Christianity had happen to them, and not to the Urantia Foundation.  Secularism creeps in to the point they either crumble, or they split, or they die, or they become cultic.  I blame the Urantia Foundation by use of its elitism to have become a failure in their mission to openly disseminate to all classes of people and to make it clear Christianity is not the fault of the Fifth Epochal Revelation.  Do you hear that Weydevu?  The fifth epochal revelation did not cause Christianity, and most people will really have to scratch their heads to know what that means and it is so important to realize, this next epochal Revelation must not overly self identify with the west and Christianity if we want to have it read widely by the rest of the world and thinking Christians!

I will, for now, let you try to figure that to let me know your thoughts about it. On top of the worst things we now have with the Christian Urantia Foundation, it is behaving more as an elitist corp of believers who prefer cult findings of truth versus their own interpretations of what epochal revelation had to say to us in 1934 and 1935.  We are facing suddenly, an ugly brew to identify our thirst for spiritual knowledge, not tiwht the freedom of the Forum in 1950 to criticize or learn from the fifth epochal revelation, but a proscription already meted out by the Trustees of a moribund Foundation that has lost is elasticity and its memorial to the Sadler trust which insisted all who were leaders of that organization, they also were lay preachers at least to disseminate the truth the fifth epochal revelations contains yet and always. 

Weydevu, you might think about this:  a cult alwasy places a man at the center of the religion.  We have a Jesus cult, and that is not confuse the teachings of Jesus as the center of t he cult.  Rather the robed Jesus and his eyes lead us and not entirel ywhat he had to say about God.  The Urantia Foundation is truly a cult in the sense it requires the descipline of the chief trustee to determine what is or is not acceptable when reading THEIR book== get that? THEIR book otherwise they would not insist their interpretation was correct at all but rather not care.  But they take people to court on the use of their book in what they call inappropriate ways, and even worse, the Urantia Foundation is selective which books they disparage and which they let slip through to readers such as Millennium III, whatever it is called today. (See this for the height of insults over a fake revelation they see nothing wrong with :  https://www.amazon.com/URANTIA-MILLENNIUM-III-Enhansed-UPDATE-ebook/dp/B07DBFXFQG

The point to be made is that even the SER is subject to all the worst ills we can heap on it unless we leave it alone to do its work.  Cults will happen even with the SER, but we must guard against a Cult being the authority of its interpretation and its use, otherwise we may as well have a factory turn these things out and let mammon decide its fate.  What say you Weydevu?

RON

I responded.

weydevu
[/li]
[/list]
Re: 25 July 2019 Contact Commission no tape transmission availahble
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2019, 11:28:30 AM »

I’m not deep like a few of us who are on this forum but I will give it my best.
You ask me for a response Ron so after much thought I see it like this You ever see a tree in your area and look at the beauty that nature provided it You see that tree day by day, month by month and year by year.   Never paying close attention that after so many years some leaves are green and some are yellow or brown.  Then one day the tree was fell by a sudden storm.  And you say to yourself wow that was a beautiful and strong looking tree.  What made it fall and break up like it did.  After further investigation you find that the tree was hollow on the inside because of disease.  That’s how I see the UF through what you have told us and from what I have observed and wondered why so few books have been sold.  Not even a million from what I understand.  This is how I viewed the UF over the years.

As for the UF being the sole interpreters of TUB it seems to me they miss that story where Jesus allow his Apostles to give their own interpretations of what he said sometimes, Jesus honored the gift and power of each personality.

The next point is and I’m assuming when you inform the UF of the different reforms and the approaching SER you told them you were a T/R of which they more than likely said you were beside your self and a few other choice words.  To that I say this, again they miss the ship to Heaven.

The paper on “The Gift of Revelation” #5 in The Urantia Papers it clearly states-----. [font=Calibri", "sans-serif]The Urantia Papers.[/font] The papers, of which this is one, constitute the most recent presentation of truth to the mortals of Urantia. These papers differ from all previous revelations, for they are not the work of a single universe personality but a composite presentation by many beings. But no revelation short of the attainment of the Universal Father can ever be complete.----How they miss that and how they make their members forget it is short of sedition I would think. Any time a leader of a congregation will lead that congregation away from Truth, Beauty and Goodness is on the event horizon of evil and sin. Even if it's a mistake it's an evil mistake because with all the teachings that TUB provides one should know better not to have a closed mind.

The next point would have to be power and control.  FEAR OF LOSING AUTHORITY will cause one to lose all ground he or she has achieve in their place in The Mansion Worlds.

Your next point dealt with religion & Christianity and the rest of the world and the SER.  Know that’s complicated I don’t know whats in the SER that’s not in the FER.  I know there are more pages (1,ooo) on Jesus. About 300 pages on the Lucifer Rebellion, about 300 pages on the Mansion Worlds and a lot more on Deity, Divinity and God. What ever ways & means to distribute the SER around the world will have never been done before.  And how do you have a 1,000 pages of Jesus and spread it pass Christian borders?  It will take more than one head and a lot of diplomatic moves to achieve. But with the family of God on our side it’s a done deal.  I’ve always look at the FER as an umbrella for all religions but we know that the FER and SER are not a religion but a Revelation.

May they have a revelation in their heads before it's too late. The Urantia Book readers and followers are very important for these Divine Missions to be successful.

Domtia

Weydevu

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Subject: Personal reflection on the possible lack of engagement of Urantia Foundation representatives with the Symposium in York, Pennsylvania / USA.

In my view, leaving the interpretation of the revelation to be made by a particular person or some people in an organization like this is happening, in my view, at the Urantia Foundation, and this goes for any church as well, there is a loss of the essence of the true meaning that is living and personal religion.

The revelation of personal living religion means that the content is assimilated by the person himself with a living meaning.

Living, personal religion is much more than a cold religious, intellectual, or philosophical interpretation. It encompasses the living and personal meaning of the truth that arises from life experience in search of God.

In my view, many from the Urantia Foundation, and perhaps from other religions, will change the way we view the world, and the revelation itself, when heavenly representatives in the physical body are on the planet.

I believe that many are like Saint Thomas, that is, only believe seeing. It is not that they are bad people, but some people, even being good-natured people, like Saint Thomas, have limitations in believing only in what the physical eyes see.

On the other hand, I feel that each person has a maturity level. Therefore, in my view, Jesus let his own apostles often reflect on his parables, without explaining, to seek their own answers with their level of maturity.

Remember the parable of the supper, where many were invited to a supper and began to make excuses not to go? And the party owner then called other people, that is, the simplest people. The simplest people have the knowledge of the living religion within their hearts in God, much more intensely than those who are only religious, intellectuals, and philosophers who seek the cold reasoning of words.

Living religion is personal, and in my view, the humblest people can see this reality more easily.

Finally, if I have the privilege of being invited to such a special ceremony as the York Symposium, I will do everything to make it a reality.

=======

Assunto: Reflexões pessoais sobre as questões sobre a possível falta de engajamento de representantes da Fundação Urantia com o Simpósio em York, Pensilvânia/EUA.

Em minha visão, ao deixar a interpretação da revelação para que seja feita por determinada pessoa ou algumas pessoas em uma organização com está acontecendo, em minha visão, na Fundação Urantia,  e isto vale para qualquer igreja também, existe a perda da essência do verdadeiro significado que é a religião viva e pessoal.

A revelação da religião viva pessoal significa que o conteúdo é assimilado pela própria pessoa com um significado vivo.

A religião viva e pessoal é muito mais do que uma fria interpretação religiosa, intelectual ou filosófica. Abrange o significado vivo e pessoal da verdade que surge da experiência de vida, em busca de Deus.

Em minha  visão, muitos da Fundação Urantia e, talvez, de outras religiões irão mudar a forma de ver o mundo, e a própria revelação, quando representantes celestiais em corpo físico estiverem no planeta.  

Eu acredito que muitos são que nem São Tomé, ou seja,  somente acreditam vendo. Não é que sejam más pessoas, mas algumas pessoas, mesmo sendo pessoas de boa índole, assim como São Tomé, tem limitações em crer somente naquilo em que os olhos físicos enxergam.

Por outro lado, eu sinto que cada pessoa tem um nível de maturidade. Por isto, em minha visão, Jesus deixou seus próprios apóstolos refletirem, muitas vezes, nas suas parábolas, sem explicar, para que buscassem suas próprias respostas com seu nível de maturidade.

Lembram-se da parábola da ceia, em que muitos foram convidados para uma ceia e começaram a fazer desculpas, para não ir? E o dono da festa então chamou outras pessoas, ou seja, as pessoas mais simples. As pessoas mais simples tem o conhecimento da religiâo viva dentro de seus corações em Deus, com muito mais intensidade daqueles que são apenas religiosos, intelectuais e filósofos que buscam o raciocínio frio das palavras.

A religião viva é pessoal, e na minha visão, as pessoas mais humildes conseguem perceber esta realidade com mais facilidade.

Por fim, se eu tiver o privilégio de ser convidado, para uma cerimônia tão especial, como o Simpósio em York, eu farei de tudo para que isto se transforme em realidade.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 02:18:20 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)