Author Topic: A striking dream today: - The clouds that travel the planet  (Read 4308 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
A striking dream today: - The clouds that travel the planet
« on: August 25, 2019, 04:57:48 AM »
A striking dream today: - The clouds that travel the planet

Initially, I will try to describe the dream, which I had a few hours ago at dawn on Sunday in Brasilia (Brazil), and then a personal interpretation:

The dream:

I could see the whole planet, as if floating, in the atmosphere.

Then I saw clouds coming from North America, possibly in the US region and its border with Canada on both the east and west coast of the US and possibly Canada, too.

These clouds then merged into one cloud and traveled initially across the northern hemisphere, first towards Europe and then around the planet in the northern hemisphere.

Then these clouds came to the southern hemisphere, through South America, through the Amazon, making the way that normally the clouds coming from the Amazon take in South America, that is, passing through several countries, mainly in Brazil, towards the Atlantic Ocean.

And the cloud made this unique passage across the planet.

This was the dream.

Now the personal interpretation of my dream:

The clouds represent the changes that will begin in the US and Canada, across Europe and the rest of the northern hemisphere, and then the southern hemisphere, South America, especially Brazil.

In my view, the great international repercussions of the burning that took place this year in the Amazon rainforest in South America, especially in Brazil, have shown that the world is connected and that what happens in one place affects another place or country on the planet.

Yes, from the information I searched the internet, there are other sources of oxygen much stronger than the "green oxygen" (color analogy) of trees, such as seaweed and freshwater algae that would represent 55% of the planet's oxygen. . But unquestionably, on our planet, the Amazon rainforest is "the big green lung", that is, "the oxygen that comes from the trees" and deserves protection.

If the protection of forests, that is, of flora, were not enough, there is a need for protection of animals, that is, of the fauna that live in the forests, which possibly represent one of the largest biodiversities on the planet.

On the other hand, possibly, we are on the eve of a tectonic plate shift that will affect the entire planet.

In my view, only with divine help can we overcome these changes. It is time to humbly pray to God for protection so that humanity on our planet can overcome change and continue the journey towards the Age of Light and Life.

In any case, I leave it to the other members and visitors of the Serara Forum to dream about reflecting on the possible significance of the current scenario of the planet and the universe.

=======

Post Scriptum:

I recalled some more parts of the dream:

In my dream clouds were carried around the entire planet, first in the northern hemisphere and then in the southern hemisphere by the winds of the upper atmosphere. In my dream came the words trade winds.

Dream Interpretation (continued):

The dream, despite being a symbolic dream, in my view, this dream had a connotation with science.

I have just researched the trade winds just now and am attaching a picture I got on the internet of the trade winds on the planet that are in the upper part of the prevailing western atmosphere above 20,000 feet.

It seems that the path of the clouds was different from the path of the smooth winds in the upper atmosphere.

Thus, perhaps the cloud going in the upper atmosphere from North America to Europe and then to South America across the continent towards the Atlantic Ocean is due to the planet's rotation.

Another explanation, with the inversion of the magnetic poles followed by the inversion of the geographic poles, is that the rotation of the planet is reversed, as happens with the dynamos, electric generators that short-circuit reverse the rotation.

In this way, there would be a change in the rotation of the winds around the planet, probably reversing the meanings that the upper atmosphere winds currently make around the planet.

See website in Portuguese language about the circulation of winds in the atmosphere:

https://cursopiloto.com.br/circulacao-geral-dos-ventos-na-atmosfera/

But logically, these are just possible interpretations of a possibly symbolic dream.

=======

Post Scriptum 2:

Continuation of dream interpretation, in my personal vision (part III)

Yes, it drew attention in the dream that this gigantic cloud that passes around the entire planet had a unique passage.

Now, the winds pass continuously, that is, not once do they make their passage in the atmosphere when they travel the planet.

So for this, the interpretation as a symbolic dream. That is, we will possibly pass a single opportunity for humanity to change its behavior.

It is well known to readers of the Urantia Book that some planets are extinct, possibly even before the Age of Light and Life.

Given the gravity of the latest events on the planet and the universe, I remember that, in my view, this, the extinction of our planet which is known in the universes of the universes as Urantia, could happen on the planet, with the next magnetic reversal of the magnetic poles. and that will follow the geographical movement of the poles.

I remember that the very fast magnetic movement of the planet near the geographic north pole is already happening and is known to scientists and even the intellectual community around the world. A few years ago scientists have already noticed the rapid movement of the northern magnetic pole, declaring that it will very soon go from Canada to Siberia Russia and this is widely known around the world.

I also know from the latest information from the Serara Forum that the planet will not survive the coming geographic changes without divine help.

In this way, I say that, in my view, really, it is time for all humanity to pray with humility to God, so that the continuity of the planet is possible, overcoming the serious planetary crisis that is already happening and that will arrive. soon, with the geographic movement of the poles and the consequences with gigantic tsunamis all over the world, affecting the entire planet, all countries, with megaterakes, hurricanes, eruption of volcanoes (and even supervolcanoes, for example Yellowstone, USA), etc.

The planetary crisis that will arrive much more intense than predicted by some skeptical scientists.

Now how many animal species extinctions have happened in the history of the planet? The answer is many and scientists know this.

The Urantia Book, when talking about the evolution of species, often speaks the word "suddenly" to relate the moment.

In my view, possibly, in many of these animal species extinctions, which, according to the Urantia Book, happened "suddenly" is due to the geographic shift of the poles that happens periodically on our planet.

Thus, with the serious consequences of the soon-to-be-moving geographical movement of the poles, only with divine help will we be able to continue humanity's journey towards the Age of Light and Life.

=======

Um sonho marcante no dia de hoje: - As nuvens que viajam pelo planeta

Inicialmente, vou tentar descrever o sonho, que tive há poucas horas atrás na madrugada deste domingo em Brasília (Brasil), e depois uma interpretação pessoal:

O sonho:

Eu conseguia ver todo o planeta, como se estivesse flutuando, na atmosfera.

Então eu vi nuvens saindo da América do Norte, possivelmente na região que engloba os EUA e sua divisa com o Canadá tanto na costa leste como na costa oeste dos EUA e possivelmente do Canadá, também.

Em seguida estas nuvens se uniram em uma só nuvem e viajaram, inicialmente, em todo o hemisfério norte, primeiro em direção da Europa e depois fazendo a volta pelo planeta no hemisfério norte.

Em seguida estas nuvens vieram para o hemisfério sul, pela América do Sul, pela Amazônia, fazendo o caminho que normalmente as nuvens que vem da Amazônia fazem na América do Sul, ou seja, passando por vários países, principalmente no Brasil, em direção ao Oceano Atlântico.

E a nuvem fez esta passagem única pelo planeta.

Este foi o sonho.

Agora a interpretação pessoal do meu sonho:

As nuvens representam as mudanças que irão começar nos EUA e  no Canadá, passando pela Europa e o restante do hemisfério norte e depois o hemisfério sul, a América do Sul, sobretudo o Brasil.

Em minha visão, pela grande repercussão internacional das queimadas que aconteceram este ano na floresta amazônica, na América do Sul, principalmente, no Brasil, demonstraram que o mundo está conectado e que o que acontece em um lugar afeta outro lugar ou país no planeta.

Sim, pelas informações que eu pesquisei na internet, existem outras fontes de oxigênio muito mais fortes dos que o "oxigênio verde" (analogia a cor) das árvores, como as algas marinhas e algas de água doce que representariam 55% do oxigênio do planeta. Mas inquestionavelmente, em nosso planeta, a floresta Amazônica é "o grande pulmão verde", ou seja, "o oxigênio que vem das árvores" e merece proteção.

Se não bastasse a proteção das florestas, ou seja, da flora, existe a necessidade de proteção dos animais, ou seja, da fauna que vivem nas florestas, que representam, possivelmente, uma das maiores biodiversidades do planeta.

Por outro lado, possivelmente, estamos à véspera de uma mudança das placas tectônicas que afetará todo o planeta.

Em minha visão, somente com a ajuda divina poderemos superar estas mudanças. É o momento de rezar a Deus, com humildade, pedindo a proteção para que a humanidade, em nosso planeta, consiga superar as mudanças e continuar a caminhada em direção a Era de Luz e de Vida.

Seja como for eu deixo aos demais membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara este sonho para refletirem sobre o possível significado diante do atual cenário do planeta e do universo.

=======

Post Scriptum:

Eu recordei mais algumas partes do sonho:

No meu sonho as nuvens eram carregadas ao redor de todo o planeta, primeiro no hemisfério norte e depois pelo hemisfério sul pelos ventos da atmosfera superior. Em meu sonho veio as palavras ventos alísios.

Interpretação do sonho (continuação):

O sonho apesar de ser um sonho simbólico, em minha visão, este sonho tinha conotação com a ciência.

Eu pesquisei agora a pouco sobre os ventos alísios e estou anexando uma imagem que obtive na internet sobre os ventos alísios no planeta que seguem na parte superior da atmosfera predominante de oeste acima de 20.000 pés.

Parece que o caminho das nuvens foi diferente do caminho dos ventos alisios na parte superior da atmosfera.

Assim, talvez a ida das nuvens na atmosfera superior da America do Norte para a Europa e depois na América do Sul atravessando o continente em direção ao Oceano Atlãntico se deva a rotação do planeta.

Outra explicação, com a inversão dos pólos magneticos seguindo-se a inversão dos polos geográficos é possível que a rotação do planeta se inverta, como acontece com os dínamos, geradores elétricos que em curto circuito invertem a rotação.

Desta forma, haveria uma mudança da rotação dos ventos em todo o planeta, provavelmente, invertendo-se os sentidos que os ventos da atmosfera superior atualmente fazem ao redor do planeta.

Vide site no idioma português sobre a circulação dos ventos na atmosfera:

https://cursopiloto.com.br/circulacao-geral-dos-ventos-na-atmosfera/

Mas logicamente, isto são apenas interpretações possíveis de um sonho possivelmente simbólico.

=======

Post Scriptum 2:

Continuação da interpretação do sonho, em minha visão pessoal (parte III)

Sim, chamou a atenção no sonho que esta gigantesca nuvem  que passa ao redor de todo o planeta tinha uma passagem única.

Ora, os ventos passam continuamente, ou seja, não são uma única vez que fazem sua passagem na atmosfera quando viajam pelo planeta.

Então, por isto, a interpretação como um sonho simbólico. Ou seja,  iremos passar, possivelmente, uma única oportunidade para que a humanidade mude o seu comportamento.

É de conhecimento dos leitores do Livro de Urantia que alguns planetas são extintos, possivelmente, até antes de chegar a Era de Luz e de Vida.

Diante da gravidade dos últimos acontecimentos no planeta e no universo, eu lembro que, em minha visão, isto, a extinção de nosso planeta que é conhecido no universos dos universos como Urantia, poderá acontecer no planeta, com a próxima reversão magnética dos pólos magnéticos  e que seguirá a movimentação geográfica dos pólos.

Eu relembro que a rapidíssima movimentação magnética  do planeta que fica perto do polo norte geográfico já está acontecendo e é de conhecimento dos cientistas e até da comunidade intelectual pelo mundo. Há poucos anos cientistas já notaram a rapidíssima movimentação do polo magnético do norte, declarando que em pouquíssimo tempo irá do Canadá para a Sibéria Russia e isto é de conhecimento amplo pelo mundo.

Eu sei, também, das últimas informações do Fórum Serara de que o planeta não sobreviverá as mudanças geográficas que  estão para acontecer em breve sem ajuda divina.

Desta forma, eu digo, que, em minha visão, realmente, é a hora de toda a humanidade, rezar com humildade para Deus, para que seja possível a continuidade do planeta, superando a grave crise planetária que já está acontecendo e que vai chegar ao ápice, em breve, com a movimentação geográfica dos polos e as consequências com gigantescos tsunamis por todo mundo, afetando todo o planeta, todos os países, com, megaterremotos, furacões, erupção de vulcões (e até de supervulcões, por exemplo o Yellowstone, EUA), etc.

A crise planetária que chegará muito mais intensa do que prevista por alguns cientistas cêticos.

Ora quantas extinções de espécies animais aconteceram na história do planeta? A resposta é muitas e os cientistas sabem disto.

O Livro de Urantia quando fala sobre a evolução das espécies, fala frequentemente a palavra "subitamente" para relatar o momento.

Em minha visão, possivelmente, em muitas dessa extinções de espécies animais, que, segundo o Livro de Urantia, aconteceram "subitamente" é devido a mudança geográfica dos polos que acontece periodicamente em nosso planeta.

Assim, com as graves consequências da movimentação geográfica dos polos, que irá acontecer em breve, somente com a ajuda divina, poderemos continuar com a caminhada da humanidade em direção a Era de Luz e de Vida.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 12:08:19 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A striking dream today: - The clouds that travel the planet
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 12:52:46 PM »
That is one brave post!

But you make a serious mistake in some of your assumptions.

Those clouds are world problems.  Not just weather related problems due to fires.  The Urantia band wagon is over and we are forced to realize that the common world problems of faith and disease and ocean inundation, happens now is a worst case scenario.  You dreamed the approximate schedule of cloud problems, where they start, and how the spread, in your dream  Listen to the Sovereign head of Nebadon to explain ti toyou:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "Julio you are always naive about things you see and do and do not recognize that my death on the cross was that simple.  what it caused was an eternal dislike of man on Urantia, regardless of how good he may bid.  Ron says that sounds like original sin being forced on us, and I agree, but you Julio are among the worst on Urantia because no one cares for a lawyer who sees so clearly but allows himself to be beat up by the government because you are so easy to deal with over time spent at the office.

"Nonetheless, you have to realize you dream fantasy at times, and those clouds are the result of man doing what he should never do and that is to show who is going to do what to whom.  This dream was fashioned by ME to show you Clency and Ron and Sue and all others on this site, that the end of God the Supreme on Urantia spells the end of Urantia too, as it was fully deployed with the idea of the use of God the Supreme to help sett;e just how Urantia rejoins the Planetary System well done.  In any case those clouds Julio symbolize the end to civilization as we know it on Urantia, and the entire matter resorts to the end of life on Urantia under those clouds.  Ron realizes they mean a lot more but the picture of clouds is so difuse no real meaning can be told from them at all.  Besides being lost to you and the world, Ron must lcear himself of all ideals associated with these Missions now due to the fact I am turning my back on Urantia and all of its pretenses over who legitimately owns what spiritual resources.  I leave the sixth epochal revelation on the doorstep if anyone can pick it up now, and I leave the entire matter of the Magisterial Foundation, up in the air now, as I must attend to so many other matters I dare not do less.  However, this bright spot: I do not let Ron die without him seeing ORIGINS get published and the results for awhile to view as he will be molded into a sense of awe at the power of money to clear the decks for a Magisterial Mission in the style of SERARA if SERARA can get permission ever to come to Urantia as he promises so many years ago now.  Michael of Nebadon."

SERARA - "I dare not speculate here at all but to advise all of you I am fully deployed on Urantia once it has a soul to speak to again.  Ron tried to revive that to the Urantia Foundation, and they utterly stiffed him again, and this time with the full faith and credit of its chief.  I am now ready to lose the entire matter on them as worthy of anything but standing around pontification over valueless decisions they must make concerning outreach, translations, and other matters of importance to the Urantia Foundation today.  they have totally and fully dismissed the one voice that gave them an out and they recognize nothing because they figure only they know the truth, and they are so very far from it they will never make the grade even for ascension at this point in time.  In any case, the entire matter is to be settled not today but actually yesterday when Ron because so ill he could not maintain any normal schedule again.  It is over for you Ron and for ME Ron if Michael refuses further support for a dying Urantia.  K"

Ron - Much more has to be said and I will make a separate post later over building issues that throw the baby out with the bath water if we are not careful to understand the motions being developed in Nebadon over these issues today.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 09:25:47 PM »
Let me put this into perspective and to allow me to speak on it as to my way of thinking out what it means to me and perhaps to most of you who can relate to the mood we are all experiencing lately.

When I was looking at Julio’s dream with the planet in the clouds and so on, my thoughts are that it is just that a natural world with its own natural forces with no human life on it. It is left alone to a natural world. With that in mind, and at the same time as what is being acutely felt recently is the feeling of hopelessness, of dying soon. I felt this for a while and life is to be prepared for a terminal end. Now that Michael has made it abundantly clear of abandonment and leaving Urantia behind left to die as in his own words a “dying Urantia”. There has been enough said to make us understand the difficulties Urantia presents and, as I understand it, the case with Ron trying to convince the UF, is akin to Jesus trying to convince the Sanhedrin and we all know what happens next. Man then in the ancient past, and Man now in the 21st Century,  has not changed and it is rightly said, that Nebadon and the rest of the Universes look at it with great distaste with the breather- humans on this planet. It is a sad picture indeed, and its looming death of civilization is all that is left for us who are aware, to see it go this way. What happens for us now? Do we simply go back to our mortal life and live it out to the last breath, and be done with Urantia Michael? 

There is only “one bright spot” alluded to, and that is for Ron to live long enough (if that is possible) to see his ORIGINS book be published and given due recognition and, when it is, the MSM may stand a slight chance to redeem itself to begin something on the planet somehow. But Michael seems to have turned his back on it now. So now, I seem to think it abandoned anyhow before all of this and it stands as a planet for all time and history to learn what happens to an apostate planet that killed a Bestowal Son and wrangled Revelation(ie. FER)  for its own standards of operation. In the final analysis, Urantia, it seems, is a failure. 

Years ago, when I was in my young years of twenty something, my own earthly father who often blithely said to me and it has haunted me to the truth of it, a word he said to me and speaking of me is “You are HOPELESS”. It was a negative term to use towards his own daughter, but the truth of the matter is, he may have said more than I was willing to admit to its very truth. Dare I say now, in how life turns out for me now, the word speaks volumes. My life is now HOPELESS. There seems to be no end to the struggles to survive, the onward battle to keep going and the ensuing calamity of international economic struggles. No peace is in sight as Man seems to want more money and more power. How typical of Man, did not the Romans do the same!?! 

As it turns out, when looking at the Bretton Woods System, and its history going back to the days of the two World Wars and the economic upheaval of those times, it appears history is repeating itself all over again with the U.S. - China Trade Wars that we see today. Man seems to have an incredible short memory!!! Politics is one thing, economics is another, but life for the average citizen is still trying to live by paycheck to paycheck and when that collapses, then under the bus we all go. What is going on, is simply not sustainable. 

For us who have stayed the course this long with our Divine family is and has been an ever continuing hope to see some sort of good sense come into our messed up and screwed ways on the planet. But even if that is attempted, the door is slammed shut because Michael has lost hope in ever seeing Urantia get better at all. So that one single word said so long ago, is now coming back to haunt me and make me realize our days on this planet are numbered and we better go and live it out as much as can be enjoyed because it is over. It is so done on this world, everything that can be imagined has been done and nothing more can there be done be done as it is a “done” planet, it is now dead. “Dead” was the overwhelming presence I felt and rendered me speechless as to how to speak of it as it is so devoid, so empty, so cold. There is no warmth left and I can only wish this part is passed so I can move on to the next part that awaits me. Michael, do you have our next part prepared for us when we are done here, if this is your plan?

With all the changes done, we are hard pressed against a wall and wonder how on earth are we to continue when things get so hard to see any good come out of Urantia at all. I am left to think that maybe it is time to just go and live out our lives on the last days of this “dying planet” as that is the sad prognosis given by our Local Universe parent and one, my own earthly father, prophesied so long ago for me to heed and be prepared for. Urantia will be known as the HOPELESS planet for a long time to come and why it is never to allow such to happen again. I had hoped for, along with all our brethren here on the forum, that the Magisterial Mission will pave a way forward and see the early stages of Light and Life be accomplished here, but it seems that is not even going to ever get a foot in the door here as all attempts seems to be met with ongoing defaults, failures and subversion and so on. So Michael, you ask the question, what value is life on the planet? It seems, the way Man works, it will cost money and lots of it. And the sad part is the average man cannot afford that anymore.

My question is, how HOPELESS can it get to be HOPELESS?  My thoughts and answer is that we are all screwed big time here. I wish I can have a more positive outlook, but the way things are, things are getting more expensive and there seems to be no end to the madness of life run by money alone. It is a pessimistic view, I know, but it is the truth of the matter and we all live it daily in our lives, but always do we strive for something better than this and we have to have hope in us for a better tomorrow. That “tomorrow” may come, for now we have to live with that hope and have faith in humanity that Man can arise and do far better than using sticks and stones. On a second thought, maybe we are better off with sticks and stones than with the weapons powered by nuclear proliferation, Man has simply gone too far and may even cause annihilation and planetary extinction. So “DEAD” are we to become on poor old Urantia. Perhaps, in a decade or two, we might see a different “tomorrow” than we do now. Light and Life does not happen in one day! On Urantia it will take lifetimes of “stages” into it. So I can only say, respectively, “Godspeed!” because we are going to need a lot of it, if Michael can support a possible “tomorrow”; and with it,  an eternal amount of PATIENCE too. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 10:32:22 PM »
Dear Cheerful Sue,
I tend to side with you on some of this.  However, there are other takes on the situation you are unaware of I am sure.

For instance, Machiventa Melchizedek, says to me today, "beacuse Michael is disgusted with Urantia does not mean that old Machiventa will let it go too.  I intend to work it from York in spite of Michael's looking elsewhere for now."

Sue, what the means to you and me is that subordinated and divine personnel do have the leverage to do something other than be in lock step to the Michael decisions to skip working with Urantia momentarily.  After all there has to be persistent problems from our Planetary System of Satania that are not really related to Urantia, and so on, and that takes his attention too and may not because he finds Urantia a pain to work with calling on his time all the time.  We do not know, but then I hear Machiventa Melchizedek say, the place called Urantia gets his attention in spite of the overwhelming nature of Michael getting so beat up lately he just wants to work elsewhere for awhile.  That is not necessarily all or the end of Michael on Urantia either.

And second, today unexpectedly, I received a major and huge revelation on AIDS.

I have been worrying about how hard it is to move the book into the eyes of publishers.  I am sure it is a best seller and it is a huge hit on the usual way of treating AIDS and it works because it works hard to look at AIDS for what it really is and not what the medical profession thinks it is.

But unexpectedly, Rayson started working with me late this afternoon, and with the Michael and Deity Absolute permissions given, I wrote out the chemical formula for a new way to treat the virus.  Please understand I work on this stuff all the time.  A couple of weeks ago I said to Michael, Rayson and the Deity Absolute, as we were discussing the book and AIDS in general, I asked this question, and it reset everything so far ahead I have to rewrite the Medical Addendum with the other AIDS virus vaccines in it.

Medical science must discover the cause of AIDS.  We provide, in the book, why the virus forms and what is responsible to trigger itself into production.

Second, because I know the nature of the plant that generates spores that become a virus when sprayed with the enzymes of another plant nearby, and how that generates a whole new scenario in nature man just had a chance to observe, as it takes place in the body, in the dark so to speak.

I asked the following as to why no one attends to the idea that the virus itself is part of a reproduction process by bacterium.  I said, the virus itself is part of that process and not the end all of just being a virus.  It exists because the bacterium wishes to reproduce.  Why can we not force the bacterium that is now the AIDS virus to fnish its reproductive cycle?  If we can the virus fulfills its reason for existence in the first place.  Well, they thought about this for a few weeks as I did and while I still had the question, Michael Himself came up with a solution.

Michael of Nebadon told me today that indeed the AIDS virus is just part of the bacterium trying to produce spores, and to do that, it must bloom, and like Algae, it puts out spores to flush the surrounding air with spores to entertain the insects to come around and pollinate.  He said that the virus acted like a part of the plant and had no other reason to exist otherwise.

BINGO!  WE HIT PAYDIRT.  We know how to force the plant to give up the AIDS virus by forcing to finish blooming inside the body, and when it blooms the AIDS virus dies off naturally as it is there to help the bacterium bloom and not to be an infamous killer.

So we had to invent a pill for a patient to take that forces the virus inside them to begin the process to bloom and convert itself from a virus to a feeder of the blossom.  That is what the Virus is there for in the first place, but it waits and waits and waits for the blooming process to begin and the human immune system keeps killing the blossoms themselves before they open, and the immune system forces the virus to still work to get the bacterium to bloom.  The new pill will cleans the body of the AIDS virus in fourteen days, and t he body reverts to a normal process thereafter.

The formula exists now and I have to rewrite this version out of killing the virus by itself killing itself after it gets the bacterium to reproduce with a blossom and the production of harmless spores within the body.

The Magisterial Son, RAYSON, said to me as I wrote down the chemical formula to create a small pill worth 40 milligrams of carbon and salt and a lot more, and taken twice a day every six hours for two weeks, kills the ADIS virus not by choking it to death with chemistry, but forcing the bacterium to start bloolming inside the blood stream.  The virus is there to help the seed head form, and when it does, it drops off the planet and withers away,  It is the natural process at work for any plant these days.

This is true for almost any retro virus but the chemistry is different for each.

Now that is hardly abandonment and I must say it forces me to reconsider the role we are all to play if we have the divine and universe Deities look at Urantia and provide that kind of help.  It is far from traditional missions but  Urantia is far from traditional needs to help it out of this mess.  Just fyi, Sue.

RON
MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron praised us to death when that formula started showing up to transmit down onto paper.  It is a complex forumula and it is the chemical formula that is patentable, but hte medical addendum sets out how to avoid patent fights too and I want Ron to explain that someday to and that is his too as he entirely figure out what to do with a formula people fight over for money,  you just publish to the world and declare it yours and no one elses, and make sure people understand that the formula is a vehicular vaccine.  That is the crux of t he matter to prevent patenting.  .

"I also saw how Sue wrote this with a sandwich in one hand and bowl of rice krispies on the table unhappy and ready to bawl at the drop of a hat but found herself so enthralled with the idea of Urantia's demise she had to finish it on a high tone of intellect.  Ron picks up easily on her moods and knew she was flush depressed over the entire matter and responded as he does with messages that are fully understanding that the universe does not drop a whole planet but that I can because I am so caught up in emergencies I get not to do routine maintenance.  That is why Ron says to you Sue, the Satania system needs routine maintenance that has nothing to do with Urantia.  He is right and let me tell you this:

"There are ten planets in Satania that are now in light and life.  They need food, water, and light, to be maintained by artificial suns now.  You forget don't you. that those which go into Light and Life get their own sun and their own weather to keep the planet going, and Urantia is slated to do that soon enough, because I am calling it quits on Urantia just being a human planet, but I am going to convert Urantia into an architectural world  with its own heating and cooling and a content full of beautiful university buildings mostly visible even to man.  I say this Sue as you may be a student at one of these one day on what was once your native planet.  Now does that sound like I am getting rid of Urantia?  Good day, my deah."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 11:11:22 PM »
No, not at all Michael! Going from HOPELESS to HOPEFUL is a large swing. It is good to know you have your hands full on building and those classrooms would be a joy to attend eventually. Ron, thank you for the AIDS update and on the pill to eradicate it in two weeks, that is so good! Thank you Rayson, Michael and the Deity Absolute too for helping it along. Hope all this goes well in publishing it. Big Mac, you are to be admired for your take on the job, even though Michael has a million other things to attend to, it seems I have to put my chin up and take more notice of your work to work things in a timely manner and I will, now that Michael has a longer term goal in mind. Thank you Ron for relating well with me in our minds as we take all that has been so far. My deepest appreciation and respect goes to you all. May the Father work this well and may the Satania system settle nicely, I am amazed of the planets already in L and L. It makes Urantia look like a snail leaving a silvery trail in its wake!  Thank you for the big "Bright spots" guys!

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 06:15:55 AM »
It is reassuring to know that we are not left alone to our own fate and that our Celestial Family, along with the help of mortals of good will, is keeping on to bring to fruition the original plan, in spite of the desperate situation prevailing on Urantia. Indeed, it can be demoralizing when it seems to be no exit door and that throwing away the towel is the only way to go, but as long as there will be individuals who are ready to take up the challenge, there is HOPE.

The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrha at the time of MACHIVENTA ( by the way, can we still add the Order of Melchizedek to His Name, now that He has been upgraded as a TIME LORD ?), as we can read in the Urantia Book is a ‘‘fabricated narratives’’, but I can’t help referring to the Old Testament of the classical BIBLE, in Genesis 18 : 23 – 33, where Abraham entertains a dialogue with the FATHER about the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrha, asking HIM a series of questions, ending with the following :

32 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”
He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”
33 When the Lord had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.
Despite the ugliness in appearance of Urantia to-day, there are still many beautiful souls throughout the world that, for their sake, the FATHER ‘will not destroy it’. I have the faith. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 10:49:44 AM »
Thank you Juliodaluz for posting your dream, while watching the news about the fires in your country brought a knot in my stomach and I was close to tears how man will go to any extent to destroy his own backyard out of greed. My prays go out to all the animal Kingdom, the bird Kingdom, the insect Kingdom, plant Kingdom and the Kingdom of indigenous people as well. And I pray for all who minister to those different Kingdoms. AMEN

Domtia

Weydevu

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 11:08:24 AM »
Dear JuliodaLuz, Rene A Duran, katurenne, 7inOcean (Sue, thank you for your shy proposal above.), Newstarsaphire, our master Ron Besser, LORD SERARA, LORD MONJORONSON, LORD (OF TIME, unfortunately not ours but of Oreyparena, though living still with us) MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, LORD MARGUL and Prozonov, I would like to say that thanks to what I read in this forum, so thanks to all of you, but also because I had a lot of time (more than 83 years), I learned three things:

1 - set aside any fear,
2 - do not worry too much about serious warnings on the forum, which so far have all not been fulfilled, because in my opinion this is the way of proceeding of the FATHER, the FIRST SOURCE and His Universe,
3 - always believe in the GREAT HEAD and trust HIM,

and I am almost proud of it and I consider it to be my great success in life. And to come to such conclusions, I don't know if you have to be a star pupil, as Adam and Eve once called me (thanks Ron), or maybe you have to study it for a long time. I think we have really many reasons to accept them in our everyday life.

Unfortunately, after my long experience to date, I can say that even many readers in this forum are far from coming to this peace it procures, let alone the vast majority of mortals in this world who do not play anything similar (Like Reading the Urantia Book), even if one put it under the nose, because it is simply not worth it, or dangerous for their spiritual development, in their opinion. Meanwhile, messages from this forum are also repeated, for example, in many facebook groups and reach many people at various levels of development, and this should be taken into account.

However serious warnings from various personalities from the spiritual world are probably necessary and useful, everyone has their work to do, but are we really in danger of the great catastrophes we can imagine reading the Urantia geological history in the Uranti Book, even on a not so large scale of time, when we live in a relatively short period of human evolution. The spiritual universe has repeated to us several times recently:

- "the Controller / Sustainer is the Universal Father"

- "I am CONTROLLER. Read (y-?) Your Urantia Book. I stand in perpetual guard of the sanctity of the time and grand universe creation, and with me all cohere as to function and need."

- "Father is first a CONTROLLER of all the Grand Universe and all the Master Universe if something goes wrong"

- "we emphasize the Father's role in all of this as CONTROLLER"

- "The UNIVERSAL FATHER HIMSELF has assured you .... that HE is in control of everything. Before, during and after each and every event, ever to have taken place anywhere throughout His whole Creation."

- "As a CONTROLLER, I command all individual processes and means to accomplish all that you do and all that you are. I am the GUARANTEE that it will always work, regardless of what happens in time and space. "

It would seem, therefore, that everyone who reads serious warnings has these truths stuck in their heads and it is no longer necessary to repeat them, but this is not so. Calming phrases like "Don't worry, if you fail, you will be on the Mansion Worlds tomorrow", they are hardly comforting for material mortals, you need rather high spiritual development to make it effective. One such sentence: "Do not be afraid. Focus and relax." was recently reported in connection with a very serious event, which, however, maybe only the most psychic were capable to feel and did not know what was going on, and everyone else could find out about it when it passed. I think therefore that such calming sentences should be repeated more often, especially on the occasion of serious warnings, and this is not a minor matter.

There are other, very important recommendations that the Universal Father recently reminded us by Rene A Duran under the title "Pray directly to the Universal Father". This encourages us to be more at peace.

a) "The immense love that I have for all my children, whatever their quality, is known to all, but I will not allow any harmful action to be awarded to any of my unprotected children without defense mechanisms.
b) "I am your Universal Father assigning all the necessary defenses to the inhabitants of this dysfunctional planet, but nevertheless, it is necessary that each one asks and requests his protection as you did to enforce it.

I think the form of such a prayer can be continuous "concrete" optimism. Congratulations to Ron B, but is he only one capable of it. I encourage all of us.

Personally, despite my age, I still see a picture when I can speak and listen to English correctly and freely, as well as I write correctly in English.

Andre

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 06:38:17 AM »
Thank you Ron, and most importantly, thank you Lord Michael for the message and interpretation of the dream that clouds traveling the planet are the misconceptions of today's civilization that will pass.

A parent harshly represses his son whenever he changes his attitude in some way. Sure, the father still loves his son, but the reprimand is for his son to improve as a human being. I know that, too, because I am a father too, and I often reprimand my children when I see or feel they need them to reflect on their actions, trying to overcome any misconceptions they might have in their minds.

As much as the sheep is lost, the good shepherd tries to seek this lost sheep for the warmth of the flock.

My interpretation of the dream was wrong, I recognize this. The human being on our planet Urantia has many errors and misconceptions and my interpretation is the representation of the worst of what exists on our dying planet, possibly the worst planet in the universe of universes.

The worst human error on our planet is the ego, that is, if it considers it to be of any importance, because, for example, of its profession. And so you find that your words can influence other people to change their attitudes. Much more than words, example should be the source of inspiration for himself and others. And much more than that, you don't think for the other person, because each person has free will and it's up to each person to reflect on it.

When I go through some difficulties in life, I try to reflect and try to take some positive moral attitude to mark that the difficult situation experienced served to change the course at some point in my life. Receiving harsh criticism is a difficult time, but it serves to stop, reflect, and somehow seek to change.

Yes, as a lawyer, I am nothing, and I have no influence on my words to ask other people to reflect on God, for each person should do this on their own, and according to their free will. It's too arrogant, too ego, to think like that. In this case people can seek inspiration from others who have life examples like Joshua Ben Joseph, or simply, Jesus.

Michael of Nebadon was on our planet as Joshua Ben Joseph, or simply Jesus to make his seventh bestowal. He could choose from millions of inhabited planets, but he chose the worst of the planets, a dying planet.

And coming to our planet, Jesus through his example of life sought to bring light to the planet, mainly through service, self-forgetfulness and leaving the final word in his life to be from God, the Universal Father of all.

It's good to always remember that we are nothing. I am nothing, but I have love in my heart and I know that with every step in my life I have to reflect and try to overcome the mistakes and mistakes.

I truly leave God, Universal Father of all, the final word in my destiny, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful things He has done in my life.

I really love Michael de Nebadon, who was on our planet like Jesus, for I have gratitude in my heart for choosing our dying planet, a lost sheep in the universe, to bring some light.

=======

Obrigado Ron, e principalmente, obrigado Lord Michael pela mensagem e pela interpretação do sonho de que as nuvens viajando pelo planeta são os equívocos da civilização atual que irá passar.

Um pai reprime duramente seu filho quando quer que ele mude, de alguma forma sua atitude. Com certeza, o pai continua amando seu filho, mas a reprimenda é para que seu filho melhore como ser humano. Eu sei disso, também, pois eu também sou pai, e muitas vezes faço reprimendas a meus filhos, quando vejo ou sinto que precisam, para que reflitam em seus atos, procurando superar eventuais equívocos que por acaso tenham em suas mentes.

Por mais que a ovelha esteja perdida o bom pastor tenta buscar esta ovelha perdida para o aconchego do rebanho.

A minha interpretação do sonho foi equivocada, eu reconheço isto. O ser humano em nosso planeta Urantia possui muitos erros e equívocos e minha interpretação seja a representação do pior do que existe em nosso planeta moribundo, possivelmente, o pior planeta do universo dos universos

O pior dos erros do ser humano em nosso planeta é o ego, ou seja, se considerar que tenha alguma importância, por causa, por exemplo, da profissão que exerce. E assim achar que suas palavras podem influenciar outras pessoas a mudar de atitudes. Muito mais do que palavras, deve ser o exemplo a fonte de inspiração para si próprio e para os outros.  E muito mais do que isto, você não pensa pela outra pessoa, pois cada pessoa tem o livre arbítrio e cabe a cada pessoa refletir sobre isto.

Quando passo alguma dificuldade na vida, eu busco refletir e buscar tomar alguma atitude moral positiva para marcar que a situação difícil vivenciada serviu para modificar o rumo em algum ponto de minha vida. Receber uma dura critica é um momento difícil, mas serve para que paramos, reflitimos e buscamos de alguma forma mudar.

Sim, como advogado, eu não sou nada, e não tenho influência alguma em minhas palavras para pedir que as outras pessoas reflitam sobre Deus, pois cada pessoa deverá fazer isto por si só, e isto de acordo com seu livre arbítrio. É muito prepotência, muito ego, pensar assim. No caso as pessoas podem buscar inspiração em outras pessoas que tiverem exemplo de vida como Joshua Ben Joseph, ou simplesmente, Jesus.

Michael de Nebadon esteve em nosso planeta como Joshua Ben Joseph, ou simplesmente Jesus para fazer sua sétima auto-outorga. Poderia escolher entre milhões de planetas habitados, mas escolheu o pior dos planetas, um planeta moribundo.

E chegando em nosso planeta, Jesus através de seu exemplo de vida buscou trazer luz para o planeta, principalmente, com o serviço, com o auto-esquecimento e deixando para que a palavra final em sua vida seja de Deus, Pai Universal de todos.

É bom relembrar, sempre, que somos nada. Eu sou nada, mas tenho amor em meu coração e sei que a cada passo em minha vida tenho que refletir e procurar superar os equívocos e erros.

Eu realmente deixo a Deus, Pai Universal de todos a palavra final em meu destino, e agradeço, do fundo do coração, pelas coisas maravilhosas que fez em minha vida.

Eu realmente amo Michael de Nebadon, que esteve em nosso planeta como Jesus, pois tenho gratidão em meu coração, por ter escolhido nosso moribundo planeta, uma ovelha perdida no universo, para trazer alguma luz.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 07:49:43 AM »
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 11:27:36 AM »
There is one thing for sure upon which climatologists agree : there are more monoxide and dioxide in the atmosphere than usual due to the wildfire in amazonia. Domtia

Thank you Bernadette for showing-up.  :)
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online bernadette

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2019, 01:10:44 PM »

Cher  Clency,
merci de ton intervention judicieuse, et si tu le souhaites  lire  ceci, ou  le traduire pour ceux ou celles intéressés.
je sais que les traductions sont fastidieuses , mais cela peut etre dispatcher si bien entendu certains lisent en anglais
sorry, cher frer de lumière et encore merci de ton abnégation comme celle de Mnotre bien aimé membre administrateur :-*bernadette

Carte Mondiale des 7 Mémoriaux, 3 Centrales d’Energie Spirituelle, 5 Palais Célestes.Session14 du14 août2019-traduction FrançaiseOriginal Néerlandais.Lieu: Mezzaverde en Belgique.CommentaireWivine :Cette carte du monde montre les plus grandes activités des 8dernières années auxquelles nous avons été autorisés à participer avec les Melchizédeks pour détruire le réseau luciférien et le remplacer par un réseau spirituel divin. Ce que tout cela voulait dire et ce que nous devions nousenimaginer restaitun point d'interrogation.Cette carte du monde a été compilée spontanément par un membre du groupe et, quand vous la regardez, vous verrez comme elle est impressionnante.Les Célestesont fait le plus grand travail, certainement. Nous voulions participer et avons été autorisés à le faire. Afin de pouvoir faire ce travail, nous avons reçu des facultés énergétique spirituelles que nous devions développer davantage pour pouvoir aider plus etmieux.C’est ce désir et lavolonté de reconstruire avec ces pouvoirs énergétiques qui nous caractérise tous. Et pendant que nous le faisions et le faisons encore, notre âme grandit. Nous ne recevons riengratuitementet ne pouvons pas sauter desétapes. Nos comptes bancaires ne se remplissentpas grâce à ce travail. Nous devons travailler dans le monde matériel pour gagner de l’argent et payer nos voyagescomme tout le monde. Aucun d'entre nous ne reçoit des donsou est subventionné et ce n'est pas nécessaire.Nous avons des difficultés financières, parfois des problèmes de santé, des chagrins d’amour chez les jeunes, des problèmes familiaux et on se fait voler parfois par des personnes en qui nous avions trop confiance.Ce que nous obtenons, c'est une protection contre les ténèbres lorsque nous partons en mission et aussi dans notre vie quotidienne. Chacun de nous a ses histoires àraconter à ce sujet. Nous sommes en effet fortement protégés par les arméesd'Anges commandés directement par Gabriel de Salvington, par nos Médians et nos deux Anges Gardiens personnels (Gardiens de la destinée). Tous ceux d'entre nous qui ont été actifs dans ce domaine et qui lesont toujoursappartiennent au corps de réserve de la destinéeet lecorps de réserve cosmique de citoyens conscients d'appartenir à un univers. Un univers convivial où nous avons des amis.Notre Ajusteur de Pensée ou Fragment de Dieu a reçu le statut d'Ajusteur de Pensée autonome. Statut qu’Il a atteint chezla plupart d'entre nous grâce à notre engagement et qui peut également être atteintpar ceux qui débutent.Nous ne sommes qu'une poignée de personnes. Ne pensez pas que nous sommes les seulsdans le corps deréservede la destinée. Il y a maintenant plusieurs milliers de personnes dans le monde qui ont été incluses dans ce corps et aussi dans le corps cosmique. Il existe de nombreux moyens et secteurs pourrendre service à l'humanité et aider à son développement spirituel:commerésoudre les problèmes fréquents des gouvernements, lechangement climatique, la santé mondiale, la paix mondiale et la prospérité économique pour tous.Lacybersécurité, la course aux armements, la toxicomanie, la violence domestique, les gangs de rue, abus denfants, etc. Il y a tant à faire autour de vousavec l'aide de vos guidesintérieurs. Demandez à votre "petit Dieu", ILtrouvera bien le moyen de vous montrerle meilleur endroit pour vous où vous serez le plus utile.Nous ne connaissons pasla solitude, même si nous sommes seuls. Sauf quand nous tombons dans le piège dela compassion de soi. Ce qui peut arriver de temps en temps.
Nous savons que les Célestesne nous laissentjamais tomber, même lorsque nous nous cachons. Ils attendent alors patiemment que nous sortionsde dessous de notrelit où nous nous étions cachés. Oui, nous avons tous un "jesuis" solide avec une volonté forte; malheureusement, ce n'est pas toujours au bon endroit. Ils le savent bien. Spirituellement, nous ne sommes que des enfants pour eux. Même si nous le voyonsdifféremment.Tout n'estpas terminé. Ceux qui ont peur de tomber sans travail, rassurez-vous. L'évolution spirituelle est infinie. Gardez cela toujours à l'esprit. En outre, notre humanité « dans son ensemble »a encore un longchemin à parcourir avant de pouvoir entrer dans le premier stade de la Lumière et la Vieou l'état paradisiaque. Individuellement c’est différent, de plus en plus y arriveront. Celadépend uniquementde votre cœur, de votre nature intérieure, de votre amour pour Dieu et vos semblables.Il n’ya pas longtemps, un membre du groupe m’a dit ce qui suit: «onne peutpas comprendre la situation actuelledans le mondesi onne comprendpas la raison et la motivation de la rébellion de Lucifer il ya 200.000 ans.»Il araison. C'était aussi le fascicule(s) sur la rébellion de Lucifervers lequelj'ai été conduit en 2008 dans le Livre d'Urantia en surfant sur Internet. Un livre dont je navaisjamais entendu parler.Wivine.
:'(

Carte Mondiale des 7 Mémoriaux, 3 Centrales d’Energie Spirituelle, 5 Palais Célestes.Session14 du14 août2019-traduction FrançaiseOriginal Néerlandais.Lieu: Mezzaverde en Belgique.CommentaireWivine :Cette carte du monde montre les plus grandes activités des 8dernières années auxquelles nous avons été autorisés à participer avec les Melchizédeks pour détruire le réseau luciférien et le remplacer par un réseau spirituel divin. Ce que tout cela voulait dire et ce que nous devions nousenimaginer restaitun point d'interrogation.Cette carte du monde a été compilée spontanément par un membre du groupe et, quand vous la regardez, vous verrez comme elle est impressionnante.Les Célestesont fait le plus grand travail, certainement. Nous voulions participer et avons été autorisés à le faire. Afin de pouvoir faire ce travail, nous avons reçu des facultés énergétique spirituelles que nous devions développer davantage pour pouvoir aider plus etmieux.C’est ce désir et lavolonté de reconstruire avec ces pouvoirs énergétiques qui nous caractérise tous. Et pendant que nous le faisions et le faisons encore, notre âme grandit. Nous ne recevons riengratuitementet ne pouvons pas sauter desétapes. Nos comptes bancaires ne se remplissentpas grâce à ce travail. Nous devons travailler dans le monde matériel pour gagner de l’argent et payer nos voyagescomme tout le monde. Aucun d'entre nous ne reçoit des donsou est subventionné et ce n'est pas nécessaire.Nous avons des difficultés financières, parfois des problèmes de santé, des chagrins d’amour chez les jeunes, des problèmes familiaux et on se fait voler parfois par des personnes en qui nous avions trop confiance.Ce que nous obtenons, c'est une protection contre les ténèbres lorsque nous partons en mission et aussi dans notre vie quotidienne. Chacun de nous a ses histoires àraconter à ce sujet. Nous sommes en effet fortement protégés par les arméesd'Anges commandés directement par Gabriel de Salvington, par nos Médians et nos deux Anges Gardiens personnels (Gardiens de la destinée). Tous ceux d'entre nous qui ont été actifs dans ce domaine et qui lesont toujoursappartiennent au corps de réserve de la destinéeet lecorps de réserve cosmique de citoyens conscients d'appartenir à un univers. Un univers convivial où nous avons des amis.Notre Ajusteur de Pensée ou Fragment de Dieu a reçu le statut d'Ajusteur de Pensée autonome. Statut qu’Il a atteint chezla plupart d'entre nous grâce à notre engagement et qui peut également être atteintpar ceux qui débutent.Nous ne sommes qu'une poignée de personnes. Ne pensez pas que nous sommes les seulsdans le corps deréservede la destinée. Il y a maintenant plusieurs milliers de personnes dans le monde qui ont été incluses dans ce corps et aussi dans le corps cosmique. Il existe de nombreux moyens et secteurs pourrendre service à l'humanité et aider à son développement spirituel:commerésoudre les problèmes fréquents des gouvernements, lechangement climatique, la santé mondiale, la paix mondiale et la prospérité économique pour tous.Lacybersécurité, la course aux armements, la toxicomanie, la violence domestique, les gangs de rue, abus denfants, etc. Il y a tant à faire autour de vousavec l'aide de vos guidesintérieurs. Demandez à votre "petit Dieu", ILtrouvera bien le moyen de vous montrerle meilleur endroit pour vous où vous serez le plus utile.Nous ne connaissons pasla solitude, même si nous sommes seuls. Sauf quand nous tombons dans le piège dela compassion de soi. Ce qui peut arriver de temps en temps.
Nous savons que les Célestesne nous laissentjamais tomber, même lorsque nous nous cachons. Ils attendent alors patiemment que nous sortionsde dessous de notrelit où nous nous étions cachés. Oui, nous avons tous un "jesuis" solide avec une volonté forte; malheureusement, ce n'est pas toujours au bon endroit. Ils le savent bien. Spirituellement, nous ne sommes que des enfants pour eux. Même si nous le voyonsdifféremment.Tout n'estpas terminé. Ceux qui ont peur de tomber sans travail, rassurez-vous. L'évolution spirituelle est infinie. Gardez cela toujours à l'esprit. En outre, notre humanité « dans son ensemble »a encore un longchemin à parcourir avant de pouvoir entrer dans le premier stade de la Lumière et la Vieou l'état paradisiaque. Individuellement c’est différent, de plus en plus y arriveront. Celadépend uniquementde votre cœur, de votre nature intérieure, de votre amour pour Dieu et vos semblables.Il n’ya pas longtemps, un membre du groupe m’a dit ce qui suit: «onne peutpas comprendre la situation actuelledans le mondesi onne comprendpas la raison et la motivation de la rébellion de Lucifer il ya 200.000 ans.»Il araison. C'était aussi le fascicule(s) sur la rébellion de Lucifer vers lequelj'ai été conduit en 2008 dans le Livre d'Urantia en surfant sur Internet. Un livre dont je navaisjamais entendu parler.Wivine.
GROUPE MEZZA VERDE.http://www.mezzaverde.comPour les définitions des mots en bleus voir Le Livre d’Urantia.
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope

Online bernadette

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2019, 01:15:08 PM »

World Map of the 7 Memorials, 3 Spiritual Energy Power Plants, 5 CelestialPalaces.Session14 of14 August2019-English translationOriginal Dutch.Place: Mezzaverde in Belgium.CommentsWivine :This world mapshows the greatest activities of the last 8years in whichwe were allowed to participate with the Melchizedeks to destroy the Luciferian gridand replace it with a divine spiritual network. What all this meant and what we had to imagine was a question mark.This world map has been compiled spontaneously by a member of the group and, I must say it is impressive.The Celestials did certainly the hard work. We wanted to participate and were allowed to do so. In order to do this work, we received spiritual energy faculties that we hadto develop in order to help more and betterinthis work.It is this desire and the willto rebuild with these energetic powers that characterizes us all. And while we were doing it and still doing it, our soul grows. We receivednothing for free and cannot skip steps. Our bank accounts do not fill up thanks to this work. We have to work in the material world to make moneyto eatand pay for our travels like everyone else. None of us receivesdonations or are subsidized and we dont need it.We can have financial difficulties, sometimes health problems, young peoplehaveheartaches, we have family problems and are sometimes stolen by thosewe trusted too much.What we get is protection against darkness when we go on a mission and also in our daily lives. We have all ourstories about it. We are indeed strongly protected by the armies of Angels commanded directly by Gabriel ofSalvington, by our Midwayers and our two personal Guardian Angels(Guardians of Destiny).All of us who have been active in this field and are still active in it belong to the Reserve corps of destinyand the Cosmic reserve corps of universe-conscious citizens. Citizenswho know theybelong to a universe, afriendly universe withmany friends.Our Thought Adjuster or God Fragment has been granted the status of self-actingAdjuster. Astatus He has reached withmost of us through our commitmentand soul advancement,and can also be reached by those who are new in this.We are only a handful of people. Do not think we are the only ones in the Reserve corps of destiny. There are actuallymany thousands of people in the world who have been included in this corpsand also in the cosmic corps. There are many ways and sectors to serve humanity and assist in its spiritual development: such as solving the manygovernmentproblems, climate change, global health, world peace and economic prosperity for all, cyber security , arms race, drug-abuse, domestic violence, street-gangs, child abuseyou name it.There is so much to do everywherewith the help of your inner guidance. Ask your little God, He will find a way to show youwhere you are most needed. None of us feel lonely, even whenwe are alone. Except when we fall into the trap of self-compassion;whichcan happen from time to time.We know the Celestials will never let us down, even when we are hiding. They wait patiently for us to come out underneathour bed where we were hiding. Yes, we all have a strong "I-am" with a strong will; unfortunately, it's not always in the right place. They know it well.We are only children for themon the spiritual level. Even if we see it differently.All is not finished. Those who are afraid of falling without work, rest assured. Spiritual evolution is infinite. Always keep this in mind. In addition, our humanity "as a whole" has still a long way to go before we can enter the first stage of Light and Life or Paradise State. Individually it's different, more and more will reach it. It only depends on your heart, your inner nature, your love for God and your fellowmen.Not long ago one of the group told methe following: you cannot understand the situation of nowin the worldif you dont understandthe Lucifer rebellionof 200,000 years ago and what it was all about. He is right. It was also the Lucifer Rebellionwhere I was led to in 2008 in the Urantia Bookby surfing the internet. A book I never heard about. Wivine.GROUPMEZZA VERDE.http://www.mezzaverde.comFor the definitions of the words in blue see the Urantia Book.