Author Topic: False Loss of Authority  (Read 336 times)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
False Loss of Authority
« on: September 05, 2019, 11:42:41 AM »
Hi Ron and forum members I haven't read much of any post on the forum lately the computers were down yesterday at the library but I did have a few things to throw out. I title that subject because Lucifer rebel because of the authority he wanted but was going to get anyway. As I see it God the Supreme is acting like us humans who fear losing their authority when new revelations of changes take place on different levels. Or one could say the triple threat. I say that because of reading Paper 116 thru 117.  In Paper 116 sec 1.1 it states:

116:1.1 (1268.6) The experience of every evolving creature personality is a phase of the experience of the Almighty Supreme. The intelligent subjugation of every physical segment of the superuniverses is a part of the growing control of the Almighty Supreme. The creative synthesis of power and personality is a part of the creative urge of the Supreme Mind and is the very essence of the evolutionary growth of unity in the Supreme Being.

1)   The Federation:  The mere fact of a Federation of Local Universes in His/Her space is a threat to His/Her power and control.

The next thing I notice whom He/She derives its powers from.

116:2.2 (1269.6) God the Supreme derives his spirit and personality attributes from the Paradise Trinity, but he is power-actualizing in the doings of the Creator Sons, the Ancients of Days, and the Master Spirits, whose collective acts are the source of his growing power as almighty sovereign to and in the seven superuniverses.

2)   The Micheal Sons:  It could look like a threat to His/Her powers and control by these Michael Sons forming a Federation of Local Universes and straying from the norm.

Now this next one is a little difficult in Paper 117 under God the Supreme first page it states:

117:0.3 (1278.3) When an evolving mind becomes attuned to the circuits of cosmic mind, when an evolving universe becomes stabilized after the pattern of the central universe, when an advancing spirit contacts the united ministry of the Master Spirits, when an ascending mortal personality finally attunes to the divine leading of the indwelling Adjuster, then has the actuality of the Supreme become real by one more degree in the universes; then has the divinity of Supremacy advanced one more step toward cosmic realization.

3)   You Ron Besser are the culprit in this one.  You have achieve different levels of fusion and transmissions you have fuse with the Supreme but have sided with Michael of Nebadon and that makes you a threat also.

I found this interesting though I don't really understand it but somehow I feel it has something to do with the current situation. Also in Paper 117 sec 4.2:

But if a creature rejects the eternal career, that part of the Supreme which was dependent on this creature’s choice experiences inescapable delay, a deprivation which must be compensated by substitutional or collateral experience; as for the personality of the nonsurvivor, it is absorbed into the oversoul of creation, becoming a part of the Deity of the Supreme.

What you say?

One other thing Ron, you've had transmissions from the Sevenfold Godhead now I refer to this statement from Paper 117 sec 6 page 1290.2:

117:6.16 (1290.2) It is not only man’s own limitations which prevent him from finding the finite God; it is also the incompletion of the universe; even the incompletion of all creatures—past, present, and future—makes the Supreme inaccessible. God the Father can be found by any individual who has attained the divine level of Godlikeness, but God the Supreme will never be personally discovered by any one creature until that far-distant time when, through the universal attainment of perfection, all creatures will simultaneously find him.
117:6.17 (1290.3) Despite the fact that you cannot, in this universe age, personally find him as you can and will find the Father, the Son, and the Spirit, nevertheless, the Paradise ascent and subsequent universe career will gradually create in your consciousness the recognition of the universe presence and the cosmic action of the God of all experience. The fruits of the spirit are the substance of the Supreme as he is realizable in human experience.

Does this mean that God the Supreme found you? And what you say to others who refer to the above statement?

Isn't the title God the Supreme a misnomer since He/She hasn't accomplish the goals of being the highest finite manifestation of the total will of God and He/She still functioning as The Almighty Supreme?  That was just a thought.  Thank you and God Bless you.

Domtia

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: False Loss of Authority
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 12:26:01 PM »
What a superb post, Weydevu.  You have operating a truly great self and a wonderful Adjuster to, for you are now expressing as questions things I am not sure of or may never know about in the future, as I am now in the process of fully refuting the work of God the Supreme in present human lives.  I consider the Supreme as too strongly stated, but not out of order, and cannot resolve just exactly what is wrong, or even right, with God the Supreme.

Before I got up today, in the middle of the night, God the Supreme tried to break the bones of my toes and the pain was so severe I jumped out of bed and cursed the entire matter of God the Supreme being any help. but like Caligastia, so dislikes certain human characteristics, t he Supreme knee jerks his reactions and then asks questions later.  I let the Supreme know exactly that very early this morning.  The result is I am barred again from participation with Missions on Urantia, as being insubordinate in the view of all who saw this happen this morning.

I blame the Supreme, not te Almighty Supreme, but God the Supreme himself for pulling a raw one again, and that since I am the one directly involved, I am directly making the idea work that the Supreme's actions today are actuall insubordinate to the policies of Michael of Nebadon, and make no bones about the fact the the God of Supremacy is way out of order and must be reigned in if humanity is to be treated fairly once again in his ascension carer.

That said, I do not impute the Father, the Son, or the Spirit.  The Triodity of Actuality, Weydevu, is something you should read again in the Urantia Book, and stop being afraid of saying what you already know:  you grasp these things well in spite of others around you not knowing their nose from an earth worm.  They do not read like you do.  They fail every moment they do not open that book and actually read the truth of a situation while they guess and guess and guess without knowing the words of the true answer.

Fully understood Weydevu, we are about to experience one hell of a come uppance over this very issue you bring up in your post above.  Where do we put a Supreme Being who is not friendly to man?  The answer resides in the Deity Absolute, I am sure, but you must realize that reactions in Deity this high take a lot of Urantia time to ever see or recognize as present.  I know for sure what most of you are guessing at, but I know it is ready to happen, and that is Urantia, our earth, is ready to be tossed out of the way and allowed to expire on its own meritless life.  That being said, we must go through the endless steps of suffering how many people are killed instantly when natural forces are allowed to claim the surfaces of this planet and all the human life losses that go down with it.  They are probably going to remove me soon as I just cannot tolerate the loss of so many without understanding there is a God willing to surrender His dislike of me or you or any of us based on the fact of our origins.  We are born the mud of our planet and that is what we return to.  Hardly a raucous welcome to the mansion worlds for most of us.

Yet you Weydevu show the spunk of any man on Urantia by knowing enough to ask these really hard questions based on your reading of the Urantia Book as we have it yet.  I sincerely doubt that the sixth epochal revelation means much to those you teach ever, but I am also sure it means a very great deal to you for you are able to penetrate with your mind just what stands true and what stands not at all but we are force to use because nothing else is available to use up for our own good.  I fully discharge the Urantia Foundation as a fool's Paradise of people who think in superior terms but fail, utterly, to comprehend they do wrong daily by teaching an out of date view that all is well as long as we adhere to a fifth epochal revelation.  That is truly utter nonsense.  And worse, there are fewer Agondonters than some of those in that Foundation or in the US  think there are.
God the Supreme is admixed with the Lucifer Rebellion in this way:  The Supreme thinks it must take control with authoritarian rule.  Humans never do that in a natural state of their minds and force no one to do much other than to leave each other alone in peace.  That is the natural state of man in my opinion, but the Supreme comes in firing guns a blazing, and asks questions of the dead he slew coming in.  Now how does that ever work for human?  IT cannot, but worse, it does not work for the Creator Sons and Daughters either.

You Weydevu ask the right question, but the question is truly based on the reasoning of the Urantia book you are reading.  It states succinctly that the Supreme is a benevolent Deity in the making, yet we are experiencing it as a Deity that seeks control by any means first and then wishes to dictate the terms of the peace to follow his overcontrol.  No reasoning comes to me how this is benevolent.  I full see that the Supreme fails in his conquests to date mostly because he comes in as  thug bent of murder of he does not get the control he says he must have based on the mistaken belief he knows how to administer a growing universe.  He does not know how to do that and he is learning rapidly that beings like me bitterly resent his intrusions and how he messes up any good idea for a Mission to Urantia that will work.

Finally, Weydevu, I have been hit so hard again I doubt I can raise my voice anymore in protest to what I think is horrible:  no missions to Urantia except the invisible, and worse yet, in considerable hostility to all of us who see the Supreme as a thug and not truth, beauty and goodness.  Thanks for such a thoughtful post that challenges me very well too.

RON

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 11:33:22 PM »
HI All,

RonB, you stated the best guidelines: truth, beauty, and goodness. Is this not what makes all that we do, all that our divine colleagues do, all that the Father does, worthwhile? If it were not, we could not abide the human corollary: faith, hope, and charity!
Let us hope that things get ironed out, and that you start to get kind treatment for a change. A great man once said that we need more gentleness in this world. It is also needed beyond our realm as well.
Domtia!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 12:35:23 AM »
Yes Brad, well stated by you.  I remind readers that truth. beauty and goodness are the way we experience spirit.  If you draw reverence from a lake and forest or sun on blossoms that is deep appreciation to life, yourself, and creation, and that is engendered by the sense of the experience (the realm of the Supreme artists in all of us) of conditional heart and soul replete with our conscious insight into being, just being and its glory of self and others.
That cannot be taken from us even though the source of it originally was engendered in the earliest idea of God the Supreme, who enhances that natural part of our experiential selves.  Does the wolf have truth, beauty, and goodness?  It likely has a creature condition that it appreciates it on some level too.  I dare say I see birds enjoy the day around me too and that is not just singing but sometimes a flash of feathers that are just of expression of exuberance at being alive right now.  So the Supreme is in all in nature and we are nature at its highest but not at its best as you most of you would a agree I suspect.

But do we need the Supreme to feel this in our nature?  I suspect God the Supreme can enhance the sense of  truth, and the enjoyment of beauty and the satisfaction of doing good or feeling good, but evolution is the provision of these things directly to us, and no, we do not lose them if the Supreme is sequestered.  Rather the new Time Lords now act to promote learning and appreciation of how it improves the consciousness of life and the truth of being alive in the goodness of a world being redeemed back into sanity.

"Let it be known," says Michael of Nebadon, "we are all of the Supreme in time, but a few are Supreme before time and that was God the Absolute and God the Ultimate, and they stand yet as the repository of the truth eternally and the beauty of nature, and the goodness of God in the best experiential sense.

"I dare not expound that much on how the sequestered Supreme now operates, but He is Deity yet, and carries the placard, 'I shall return by necessity,' but not with Time Lords all around me, but with Creator Sons beckoning me forth as the King of Time and the Lord of all the  creatures of time, so help me God!'"

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and the Supreme reigns no longer the head of Supreme experience, but it is written in epitaph that all creatures, great and small, belong to God the Supreme and his children are legion on the planets of time everywhere, and they remain his and listen for him as we do not anymore.  The trial of God the Supreme is not over, but waiting to play out in future millennium.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon, for God the Supreme who no longer speaks to transmitters either.  K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania