Author Topic: The Federation of Excelsor and Its Purpose - Michael 07 Sep 2019  (Read 176 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Federation of Excelsor and Its Purpose - Michael 07 Sep 2019
« on: September 08, 2019, 01:50:25 AM »
York, Pa 0130 am Local Time

The Local Universe of Nebadon Capital Time 03-15-152715625-4725  K.

Read the time this way:
03-15  is the time sector Urantia is in with orientation to Salvington, capital of Nebadon.  IT is time sector 03 of 12 time sectors with the radius point in the center of Salvington and is over seen by 2 two Chronoldek and one Sensadek.  Chronoldeks use time as we do food and they regulate time by forcing all sectors to run at the same rate all the time.  The Sensadeks are the old Frandalanks. Frandalanks are an old name deserted by Paradise a millennium ago, and are used to regulate time with the Paradise equivalent to Uversa and Salvington and then to each planet like Urantia, and they report the time out as I did show you above.

1527 is the last year of time scheduled for lasting peace on  Urantia and it translates roughly to 2034/5 on Urantia.

15625-4725 is the year presently by the Urantia calendar as 15625 as counted in Paradise time.  the 4725 is the universe designation for Urantia.

That said we have no universe local time zone for Urantia, except it is slower than Uversa by half a minute in its distribution of years.  Uversa says Urantia is 15625 years old.  Urantia says it is 15624 years old by its present calendar as we report events and date them in our archives.  The number 4725 never changes.

Finally, let us discuss the Federation idea.

Uversa suggested to us about a millennium ago to consider consolidating our work together in the local area of space so we could catch up with the redemption of Urantia and 36 other apostate planets coming out of the Lucifer rebellion.  We finally got around to doing it in March of 2019 and were destroyed by an invasion of God the Supreme in June of 2019, and we have bad to rebuild it completely from scratch again because the Supreme tore everything down and we had no backup supplies to replace it and had to requisition it from Uversa which had to reconstruct some of it as some of it was one of a kind.  We are now operating approximately as we did in May of 2019, and quite well, thank you.

The idea of a Local Universe Federation, and we call ours Excelsor, is not that old and we are the first in his local area of time and space to employ one.  All the Local Universes except Wolvering nearby, have human planets.  Wolvering does not, and this elected not to join the Federation as of now.  It may wish to later on.  Wolvering says hi, Ron. And you say we miss you already!  They may rejoin shortly then. 

In any case Wolvering and Senselon are about the same size in space; Nebadon is twice as large, Avalon and Alvoring are the same size as Senselon but a tad smaller, and Tintantium and Densalon are huge because of the need to gather the right energy charge to operate as a genuine Local Universe, and that is always 1/10th the charge of the Superuniverse they belong to.  Lastly, the reason we use a Federation instead of combining into one Local Universe is the each one of us has a slightly different purpose, and we teach our natives that purpose and not the other purposes.  This Federation will honor the different purposes and will keep it that way unless ordered to do otherwise in the future.

Now I had Amethyst take a message earlier and Ron will move it to under this post FYI.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Federation of Excelsor and Its Purpose - Michael 07 Sep 2019
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 01:52:18 AM »

amethyst
  • service is the currency of the universe
[/li]
[/list]
MICHAEL OF NEBADON and MOTHER SPIRIT discuss the benefits of a Federation
« on: Today at 12:37:00 AM »
I wanted to know more about some of the reasons that a federation was being considered.  I asked MICHAEL OF NEBADON and MOTHER SPIRIT for some insight.  I found their answers to be helpful.  I hope you do too.

Topic:        Benefits of a Federation
Speaker:    MICHAEL OF NEBADON
                 MOTHER SPIRIT
T/R:           Amethyst
Date:          September 07, 2019

Amethyst:  Michael, why is it necessary to create a Federation of several local universes, instead of continuing with the current universe organization?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON

“There is a great benefit to a federation over the current local universe construct.  You first need to understand that ascender evolution will from this point on be different than it was with your predecessors.  A federation will serve somewhat like a ‘mini super universe’.  Ascenders of many different types will have opportunities to learn how to fit smaller units into a coherent larger one.  The Time Lords along with the DEITY ABSOLUTE have to develop organizational units that will conform to the needs of the OSLs.  

“The Grand Universe as it now exists, was designed by descendants of the Trinity or individuals of the Trinity.  The Supreme Being, while being well-intentioned, does not understand the architectural needs of the OSLs.  What will happen when emergencies occur there?  Will the authorities of the current  Universe have jurisdiction out there?  Can a concentrated power center such as a federation serve as a clearing house to determine which issues need to be addressed in the Grand, or even Master Universe, and which ones can be handled directly in the OSLs?  These are important questions because the mechanisms in place here are not going to be equipped to handle all of the skirmishes that are bound to begin out there.  There needs to be centers in place deal with some of it.

“Look at all the difficulties that has been caused here by the Lucifer rebellion, and by the immaturity of the Supreme.  It has taken a real toll.  Can you imagine how these could bog things down if every misdemeanor and felony had to be handled here?  Would there not be a chance that contamination would seep in if things were not contained in the OSLs where these issues originate?  

“Ascender training will be far more intensive and require much more time than the current local universes are equipped to provide.  Finialiters that have had this enhanced education will be far better equipped to administer distant parts of creation than the standard local universe training would be able to provide.  

“This is all a work in progress and I do not want you to start assuming that everything is buttoned up as to our plans here.  This is just a preliminary thread that can shed light for all of us on how these expanded power centers will one day function.  

“It is enough for you right now to just understand that everything that happens has a purpose, and that we are not just considering a federation for the heck of it.  

“Your MOTHER SPIRIT wishes to add a few words.”

MOTHER SPIRIT

“Just to give you some idea of how much more is needed to run an entire federation, consider the following.  At present time, each local system has its own language, while each local universe has another one.  Each local system might have up to 1,000 planets, and each constellation of 100 systems can have up to 100,000 worlds.  Each local universe has about 100 constellations.  Now think of a federation having anywhere from from five to nine local universes.  The language problems alone could provide a huge challenge.  We will have to structure how languages are to be done in a federation in order to provide smooth communications federation wide.  Your prolonged training in a federation will prepare you to eventually, after having become a finaliter,  cope with very large units of organization that include a wide variety of  views and ideas that are literally ‘worlds apart’.

“So just from the point of view of ascender training, a federation can be very beneficial.  There are other benefits as well, but they can be considered at a later time.  

“We leave you now for much to consider.  Pose your questions to us and transmit our answers as there is a great deal to learn.  We both bid you a very good night.”

« Last Edit: Today at 12:43:14 AM by amethyst »
Report to moderator   74.74.101.94 (?)
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 12:24:02 PM »
MOTHER SPIRIT : ‘‘ The language problem alone could provide a huge challenge.’’

Etnologue.com – ‘‘How many languages are there in the world ? 7,111 languages are spoken today……Roughly 40% of languages are now endangered, often with less than 1,000 remaining. Meanwhile, just 23 languages account for more than half the world’s population.’’

A human life-time on earth is not enough to learn the 23 most spoken languages in the world alone, if we have to. Barrier languages is one main factor of division, along with cults, religions, practices, traditions, that create division nation wide. It makes me dumbfounded how the Celestials cope with so many languages in the Universes. I can understand that They have a wider mental capacity than us, mortals, to learn a new language in a blink of an eye, but nevertheless I suspect that there must be a kind of a humanized robot, that performs translations from one language to another. How many languages are spoken in a local universe ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 12:55:32 PM »
Clency, the Federation has seven Local Universe languages.  What would be a common Federation language?  That has not been addressed yet.  Mu suggestion would be a modified form of the Uversa language.  Recognize that a full use of the Uversa language without modification would embrace spirit alphabets not ever used in a Local Universe.  If there is a Major Sector language that might be more appropriate.  But that is what they are worrying about for the Federation, and no Local Universe is going to tackle the bizarre Urantia problem of thousands of local languages plus dialects, but to teach Urantia the Federation language to speak in Light and Life.  Maybe.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "As usual Ron hits the problem right on the head.  We in the Excelsor Federation need to learn a common language and we look to the common languages available near us such as Major Sector language which happens to be the Major Sector Number Five for Nebadon and this Federation.  But what about future Federations outside of our Major Sector?  Umajor the 5th is designed to speak all Major Sector languages, but it has no real motivation to do so now.  I design languages for my self at times and Ron chuckles as he hears me do it once in a while and enjoys it; however, Ron never speaks the Local Universe language because only soul does that now, and soul dare not use it on earth.  The same is true for some of your souls as well.

"But we must remember that the Local Universe of Nebadon has some peculiar language traits due to the fact we are of origin in the Eternal Son and not the Infinite Spirit, and that is news to you Ron, right?

[Ron" Never knew that and never questioned it as you being the originator and did not know the existential Deities founded them at all.  So a surprise to me and someday needs filled out as a revelation on space origins of local universes.]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Now I spill the beans to all of you.  The Eternal Son is never a direct organizer of Local Universes as that falls to the Creator Sons, but the Eternal Son does decide what space area to give and support.  In the case of Nebadon, it is the Eternal Son, but Panoptia next door is in the Local Universe of Avalon, and Avalon is sponsored by the Infinite Spirit.  Go figure, but it makes a difference in language qualifications and designs and we are sure that Nebadon speaks more spiritually than others of origin in the Infinite Spirit, and that is without prejudice to all.  Further, the trial to speak a new language in Nebadon is hampered by a Proconsul statement from Uversa, that Nebadon must modify its language based on  the Uversa speech of all three Ancients of Days, for each Ancient of Days speaks his own language to his constituents, and that is not difficult because the entire Uversa language is based on Paradise and Paradise hears all variations and changes in all languages including the thousands of languages spoken on Urantia.  K"

ANCIENTS OF DAYS = "Ron you are the one who knows languages so well you cannot speak them.  You are a sympathetic speaker only and hear no meaning but you are fully aware of them as an exercise in pattern and know them well enough to get the sense without knowing them.  You feel totally inept over language but be aware you are a linguist in a way LinEl is:  fully described in your mind but not a clue in the intellect.  It makes no sense to you now, but LinEl has his eye on you to teach a peculiar language called the Besser Fusion state which is high and mighty and stays out of Urantia politics, but you are among the few who can tell a sour note in truth immediately because of it.  Be assured if truth were just a language, it would fail truth immediately.  But truth is not just a language and it carries overtones of heartless renditions.  In any case, we the Ancients of Days have a real problem not on Urantia with English due to the fact the world evolves into all English one day.  Then the Local Universe language can be fully taught.  We are the Ancients of Days for good now and wait for an announcement for all to hear:"

MOTHER SPIRIT
ANNOUNCEMENT

"I am to assure all of you that the trial we must face on Urantia is large and cumbersome, but we now learn that Tarkas, the Representative for The DEITY ABSOLUTE is now leaving Urantia permanently as Ron has just learned that the DEITY ABSOLUTE is now in charge of Panoptia instead as the rebellion it tried to start recently still seethes and must be fully replaced with a Urantia style government of all Melchizedeks.  That is a Federation responsibility now, and the first time that the DEITY ABSOLUTE provides liaison work under a Federation such as Nebadon now operates with as does Avalon and the the other five Local Universes.  Thank you Ron for picking through that one easily.  K"

END

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 03:40:00 AM »
So, let me see if I get it right.

1)  Urantia has thousands of languages and dialects, but only 23 are currently spoken.
2)  The Federation will have one language, not define for the moment and Urantia will be taught to use it at the approach of the era of Light and Life.
3)  The common language of the Federation could be the one used in the Major Sector Number Five.
4)  A local universe of different origin – Eternal Son or Infinite Spirit – has specific language.
5)  Each Major Sector has its own language.
6)  The three Ancients of Days on Uversa do not speak the same language.
7)  The Uversa language is Paradise based, with spirit alphabets, never used in a Local Universe.

This various differences in languages throughout the whole universe is indeed mind-boggling, but what does it mean that ‘‘Nebadon speaks more spiritually than others of Infinite Spirit origin’’ ? Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 06:39:03 AM »
Thanks for your concise summary.   I sometimes summarize posts just to clarify information in my own mind and it does aid in our understanding.

As an aside I am sorry to report that my Crohn has been quite debilitating recently

And from another thread I add my  birthday wishes for  Lemuel ‘s 80th birthday....a real milestone event for any human!
LarryG

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 12:01:14 PM »
Clency and Larry, to clarify hopefully that when we say Nebadon has a language more spiritually oriented than, say, a randomly selected Local Universe designed under the auspices of the Infinite Spirit, recall this:   Nebadon we are told was prepared for and released into existence by the Eternal Son.  Until yesterday I assumed all time Local Universes were the JOINT design of the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit.
First:  Please understand that entire area of time space Local Universes were through the promulgation of the Father-Son union and prepared for time existence by the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit.  That is one heck of a mouthful to realize and I wonder if any Urantia Book reader ever realizes that the Urantia Book inadvertently spills the beans about a huge problem we are now just facing:  The Father-Son unions produced Havona, but it did not promote time and space as essential to the Master Universe either.

Why can we say such a thing?  Well, I find it so hard to really say without distorting the statement further to you, but God the Supreme has inadvertently told us recently that time and space is not a free for all of experiential doings, but that time and space is essentially a heirloom of Havona, and that means we are almost a trinket of experiential lust and  very little more until civilization of Paradise quality erupts in a Light and Life scenario.

Clency, Nebadon and its sister creations under the model of the Paradise Son, quite naturally are slightly more spiritized to being with just because the Eternal Son FUNCTIONS as spirit only.  The Infinite Spirit places the emphasis on DOING SOMETHING ABOUT BUILDING CREATION.  The ETERNAL SON acts only in the spiritizing what the Infinite Spirit builds in cooperation with the Universe Father.  So language is going to express either a more spiritual concept of creation in its patter speech than the other choices with the INFINITE SPIRIT. 

In other words Clency, our Nebadon speech comes out of the desire of Michael of Nebadon to show the life of God to his creations as spirit rather than just putting a new start to work, which is what the Infinite Spirit is most interested in at this stage in universe age advancement.  As soon as I say anything on this subject of  languages and spiritualized expressions more in one than the other, I distort it and there is the ugly idea circulating I know not what I mean at times on high.  Well, to that attitude I suggest YOU try to talk about deep meanings with only a time language to speak to it.  I am inherently distorting anything I say about spirit because of English being almost a grunt language which I consider quite unpleasant to hear.    We English speakers are guttural and that is our Anglo-German speech patterns built into our racial heritage believe it or not.
And this too:  Do you realize the Urantia Book fully explains more than anyone teaches it these days?  It explains that our destiny is really dealing with minor facilities of a much more grand universe than we can as former humans can cope with.  Now that is not to bite at being a Finaliter, but it is to remind all of you that our destinies are molded not by the Father directly, but indirectly through, and get this, the Triodity of Actuality as explained in the Urantia Book text.  A Triodity is never infinite; we humans are bred and born within the pretense that we can somehow cope with an absonite universe through being Trinitized at some future point in our universe careers, and then allowed to experience life on a level of absonity.   That is why most people who love the Urantia Book want to avoid that section because it suggests we as humans are slightly off  the mark when it comes to understanding our true heritage as spirits at some point.
I am not trying to make things worse here, but just trying to make you understand that the question of language is huge.  True and mature spirit does not speak!!!  Do you cope with that?  We transmitters are the first humans to understand that we can hold an entire conversation without uttering a sound to the outside world.  To transmit means to convert our thought language into a sound of speech outside of our minds.  Babies learn to speak by mimicking audio patterns and the brain does the rest by attaching experiential meaning to the sounds produced.  I hardly understand that myself, but it is true.

Please note that the Paradise Triunities do not deal with time at all, and are so self contained withing Infinity, they hardly makes sense to we babies who mimic our communications entirely to each other through language meaning the reads like a page of music rather than philosophical treatise which we think it does.  LinEl my favorite intellect on language says that all human language is a bugle call and not a trial to understand deeply anything since it is now a sound and not a spirit impulse.  The brain can be impulsed by spirit but the mouth iterates only the feeling expression of the spiritual imprint of contact.  Phew!  That is so hard as to question what I am talking about, but LinEl points out to me that there are many languages on Urantia.  French is basically a Latin transcription of old Roman endeavors, but English is provisionally an impulse language what has a wider variety of sounds to say the same thing the French do but less effectively to the intellect.

So Clency, your multi-lingual back ground should teach the nuance of differences between what God says in French, versus what God says in English, and you should benefit from both worlds.  However, I do notice you have a problem with words spoken in English which effectively seal off your French view that God is multi-lingual effectively, for He is not so conditioned.  The Father thinks in terms of a multi-racial human with the knowledge of all languages spoken plus the languages of all spirit contacts who never express themselves in language at all.  Spirit speak is an impulse.  Human speak is an audi recording.

LARRY GOSSETT -
I doubt you understand what I say next, here, and that is because you are not attuned to language yourself at all or ever!  That makes sense only if you could see yourself at a great distance by a Finaliter.  I asked LinEl to explain that as he is the absolute language expert anywhere near Nebadon, and he says this to you in particular Larry:

LinEl - "Ron loves to joke with me and we have fun, but he is also a pattern being of unusual qualities that just enjoys using a tool at hand and pressing it into service.

"However, Larry Gossett, you are no suck kind of being.  It is not that you are not smart, but you deliver no clear understanding of what a speech sentence says in meaning to yourself ever.  Rather, you Larry run the course of saying to yourself:  what the hell is he talking about?  You do it to Ron all the time and Ron actually understands you do not process language at all.  Larry you listen minimally.  You get into trouble understanding since you never hear the verbs well, and almost never appreciate the attending adjectives ever.  You process by grunt language echoes.

"What is a language echo?  The brain can speak well all on its own.  It speaks to the Adjuster and to the Father and to itself very well.  But it is least effective speaking to another human being, and that is because there is nothing in audible sounds that have meaning at all.  The brain must give meaning to the sound, and you rarely do that Larry,  What you bring to bear to yourself is the sound itself and then translate it into your own brain code for the brain to figure out what is meant.  You process it twice instead of once and that makes you exceedingly slow to understand a conversation at a Contact Commission meetings as you so often noted to yourself.  You said over and over, what is Ron talking about and followed belatedly especially if Ron catches on you are not getting what you should.  You eventually decided the Contact Commission work was too hard to work with and let it go.  Ron did not disagree with you but lamented he lost a good friend over nothing.  That still stands as Ron fully comprehends your mental weakness, not at being dumb, but being unable to cope with a flow of language you cannot process fast enough.  You go by a language echo instead of processing the language first.

"It is quite uncommon for humans to use the language echo to understand.  That is, you hear t he sound first, send it to the brain, then the brain reechoes the sound in terms you understand it.  That is the echo part.  But your brain Larry got estranged from you in your early wild days of drugs and sex and so on much as the hippies did in the 60's.  Now Ron never liked any of that stuff and stayed far away from it and his brain developed patterns of social behavior it preferred and it stuck with him unto his final days of humanity today. 

"Therefore Larry, and this is true for you too Whitestone,  you never give Ron a chance to make the score without critical analysis of his syntax.  Ron's brain syntax is terrible to understand and that is because he uses the brain power of an ox to press little points home so you understand the big points.  He is doing it here because he has no choice since no one really understands the role of human language to get a point across.  Our human brains, whether we speak English or French or Maltese, we have no reason to say much about except you dare not use a language echo to follow any of them well.  Ron got out of that habit when he was twelve and finally decided not to go with the crowd of speakers around him, but to let the speech tell him exactly what he wants to know.  Now he can speak to any crowd and makes sense so long as he uses their concept of existence and that is a language condition you utterly fail to recognize yourself Clency.

"The mansion world experience reteaches you how to hear language and then reaches to force you to speak audibly not.  Once you meet Jerusem, you are speaking what science fiction authors call telepathic communications only.  To you Ron, Gary speaks English but in his new world of  thought, he is telepathic only and gives you full credit for being able to do that already.  He loves your thinking and debases your humor as a polyglot of diseased thinking but never hears the harsh tones of things you speak clearly but without a sound and that is the anguish of lost friendships never to be fully recovered again.  That is the sadness he shares with you too. 

"finally Larry, because you just fail to think even, Ron tells you something you have no idea about since you never apply separated knowledge to your present conditions.  He recognizes your Crones disease as psychometric.  You do not even know what the word means, but he saw it happen to his friend Murphy and a lot of others over the years.

"That is a term that means when a person cannot cope with language to understand yourself or your environment, you act it out on the body in some fashion so that the brain understands your dilemma.  Murphy succumbed to a partner who refused his interest in spirit with developments through Ron Besser.  She became violently ill and went through a passage of definite decline in health in order to void the relationship and it worked perfectly.  Ron understood what she was doing at once, and told Murphy it was happening and he refused to believe it.  Now he fully understands it perfectly and marvels at Ron's ability to see in so deeply but so helpless to prevent the terrible damage it did to Ron and to him as  there were things there that made it work beautifully if fully developed.  But you Larry always find a means to show physical disparage when you are sure you are being cut off from the life of spirit to be forced to live as a trial to spirit instead.  Crones disease is not your major problem, it is the problem of comprehension you lack and you will probably remove yourself from forcing flesh existence to stand at all.  Language echoes command you and not the other way around.

"Ron says to me, LinEl, this is a wonderful concept to learn LinEl, but I really have to grope to find it comfortably.  As he told Murphy one day, you are just following and not producing and you need to produce instead of following, and Murphy understood and ignored him fully.  Why?  Murphy is a truant spirit now and lives life vicariously through his business office and refuses the past as quietly as he refuses his partner much notice anymore as they both decided it was a ruse and over.  She now eats a lot and is quite porky and he hates mothering too but his dad died Ron in a rage over her behavior as he caught it too and wondered why he, an imminent psychologist could not see it either.  His parents were your fans and not Murphy himself Ron, but he may return to the fold before this is all over just to reminisce over the entire subject again as you must him quite a bit.

"Now Clency:  you are a favorite of Ron, because you fully grasp meanings if they are clear enough to grasp.  Ron works so hard to make things clear he breaks himself backwards to do so.  Yet he knows the conceptual thinking he does jumps way ahead of the word to make it clear.  His ideas about Infinity are extraordinary but flat as he has been warned not to do much there yet.  He agrees because he does understand that the subject if full of raspberries from those who grasp the subject easier than he does. But he broken new ground on Urantia by supplying the fact that Infinity is a System and not a broken useless endless tube of construction.  Rather he says, language can work Infinity too at this level if we are really careful how we speak to it.  However, lately Ron is so beset with problems not of a psychosomatic nature but of a true brush with great danger to all: a sudden and virulent dislike of God the Supreme, who acts more like the devil than a benevolent Deity.   We have to agree with the Supreme, that Ron is a radical departure from the normal human life, but he is truly a human and wishes no confrontation, but the Supreme has seen to his early death unless beaten back by Michael of Nebadon, and so far the Supreme still has the edge over things no body understands well enough to correct.  Fully understood, Ron dislikes Supremacy as it is being taught by the Father on Urantia, and Urantia is losing its battle with life because of it.  Now we understand that Ron gets great kudos for seeing it but is too weak to overcome the horrors of retribution brought against his life and may well lose it without some real spiritual help.

"In any case Larry, your recent problems with Crones is the lack of spirit support now.  The circuits of healing were cut off two weeks ago since the Supreme was banned on Urantia and the Supreme refuses to return to Urantia so long as Machiventa Melchizedek, and Mantutia Melchizedek, Michael of Nebadon and the Creative Spirit, support the need for a Magisterial Son Mission to undo this damage of Supremacy on Urantia and be rid of the Supreme entirely.  How this might be achieved I do not know.  We let all of this stand for now easily as Ron says this fight over the Supreme is harder than Infinity to grasp at all.  K"

Ron = Thank you blessed LinEl for such a wonderful insight into our real limitations and problems we all have as speakers of what will become in the far future a dead language, the English language someday dies with Latin but it will have had quite a run if we can get that far in life on Urantia someday.  Thank you all for listening.  RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "I encouraged LinEl to take Ron aside this morning and teach him these things.  I hope for goodness sake Clency you can grasp some of this for the French language hardly ever comes to grips with this kind of talk, but your English is quite good enough to understand it if you follow it carefully.

"To you Larry, best of luck, but you do not think and you need to think about this much more than you are included to do.  Be assured Ron fully equates you with being unwilling to do the work.  You refuse it entirely and therefore are allowed to sink out of sight without Ron occasionally letting you know the score as he does here too. 

"I want you all to recognize that Ron is leaving Urantia shortly we hope as he must get relief from this bashing by the Supreme and the ugly repercussions the Supreme engenders among all of you  that this is somehow useless information.  It is far from useless but not the usual fare most prefer to deal with at all.  However, I am returning Ron to Urantia for the sixth epochal revelation to work with Machiventa Melchizedek and Mantutia Melchizedek for the sake of the sixth epochal revelation.  Ron is uniquely qualified to handle it and will do well with their counsel.  That includes an advertising campaign he will use to knock your socks off too.  Be assured I enjoy the prospect to see just how we do this.  I am also sure that stations around the world will enjoy the money and the commercials he proposes along the way. 

"I am also warning all of you:  stay the course or get so lost you cannot figure out what to do what it you know what hits the fan shortly.  Urantia is ready for tectonic shifts and even the axis tilt if we can ever figure out why it has not happened already.  Mysterious miracles can happen with the Supreme but in this case if he is responsible he is playing a deadly game and Father needs to intervene, as Urantia is getting too hot and needs cooled and the shift will help to do that.  Fully explained is in the next post.  Thank you,  Michael of Nebadon. K."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Thank you Ron for holding this open for me.  I am trying to fathom Ron often as he dreamed he died and had to answer questions he rather not and found himself breathing fresh outside air for some reason.  The Adjuster has found that stale room air is deadly to Ron and insists he run a fan to stir it up for re-oxygenation which he does find  helpful, but he is close to losing his life through double frustration of no work no play no use due to ill health.  Now we learn he battles not the Adjuster, but the FAther insisting that the Supreme must be understood better, and Ron lets the Father understand he has been nearly destroyed by a loss of Supreme doings over retribution the Supreme brings him. It is hell on earth for Ron and he lets the Supreme know no favors from him any longer.  The Supreme has now been removed from Urantia by Deity fiat including that from Michael of Nebadon for reasons of State as Ron speaks to it too.  However, the Father is piqued by Ron's attitude that it is nothing but loss dealing with the Supreme on Urantia, and cries out to the Magisterial Sons to redo Urantia without calling on the Supreme at all.  The Magisterial Sons see it as well and advise Michael that the Supreme has ruined Urantia by over granting largess to nation states that should have never arisen in the first place.  Now we are fighting a nation state battle over Islam shortly and Islam will never triumph over its arcane use of many traditions it fails to appreciate are no longer necessary.

"This is now producing war like tensions between the USA and Iran and Iran will suffer badly for it.  The USA is not a paper tiger anymore and will let anyone know it crosses the line of international thuggery when they do what Iran is proposing to do in the EU: to snu the USA in order to have a regular supply of petroleum.  This works briefly with France but not with the rest of  them and most believe the US will resume normal diplomacy once Trump is shown the door.  However, Trump is a powerful man right now and he knows it and is flaunting it to the Chinese and Koreans.  This will end badly for all concerned as the US is now ready to sanction many of them so severely they cannot do business without going to war.  That may happen and the Magisterial Missions would stop that cold, but they are not allowed into Urantia without give full knowledge to the Supreme for his contributions to the world of Urantia as it now exists.  They utterly fail to believe the Supreme is worth anything anymore, and your Mother Spirit now concurs with Ron that He must be removed or Ron dies and Urantia later dies too.  I have never seen this happen before and it takes a an utterly dependent human to speak to it first.  It is amazing and is a loss to the Father I think, but the truth is Ron feels it on his body and wonders why spirit cannot agree the Supreme has turned a bitter enemy to his life entirely.  K"

Ron Besser here = "Thank you Mother Spirit.  What you just said is not going to seep into the minds on this discussion forum.  They just do not read well enough to understand what you just said resets my life beautifully in respect to you and my total distaste for God the Supreme as he is currently behaving.  He steals and he injures to get his way, and that is not God, but a rebel and I am so sorry to say that in the presence of my Thought Adjuster, which is already unhappy with my view that I have been stunned into oblivion for reasons of State over issues I can never fully appreciate, but I fully appreciate being crippled and blinded and physically harme with so many shots I do not know which are good and which are ill intended. 

"Please try to understand that what you see spilling across this page this morning is highly spiritual in appearance but deeply troubling in the material world we live in.  Father understands it all, but his life sentence on Urantia is challenged by a Supreme Deity which has no full understanding of much and acts like a brush cleaner on his own safari to kill the tiger of progress.  I fail, utterly, to make sense of it at all, yet I am injured daily by circuits taken from me to help me cope with an end of life cycle I rather not have right now.  By any standard I feel impugned upon and not understood as it should be understood and I am eternally grateful for words of support from Mother Spirit and the Magisterial Sons, and that is without knowledge they do not want all of me at once.

"I am leaving this for now, but readers, wake up!  There is big trouble brewing on Urantia and big trouble brewing in Nebadon too.  I am so sorry to find myself in the middle of these contending forces simply because I wanted to serve in a Mission, and find the Mission now dead, Urantia almost at war in the Middle East and Korea, and no real understanding of a God the Supreme which is now a rogue Deity out for revenge on my origins in Nebadon and a Federation I crave to know better.  Good day to all.  K"

END