Author Topic: LOSSES GALORE - The Trial of the Supreme on Nebadon and the Federation 09Sept19  (Read 197 times)

Ron Besser and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Trial of the Supreme on Nebadon and the Federation 09Sept19
Michael of Nebadon
The Universal Father
York, Pa 2PM Local Time
Sept 09, 2019
Not all transmission below answers more questions but that is for later posts from York, Pa which is now the mainstay once more for at least  a Michael Mission. Whenever.  M of N

"I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  If you would look at the top category on this site you will see an announcement of the Paradise Force Organizers, and they do the announcing Ron since they are nearly Father in power.  They are also almost Father in close association without having to use FATHER to announce everything.  It is a good question to ask and you are fully advised they now know how we see them and are delighted.  It has never been spoken until questioned.

"I AM MICHAEL and that is important to assume this speaker fully understands the death tool on Salvington that hit us thanks to an un wanted war briefly in heaven.  We understand this as war as Ron does, but the Father hates the term except when applied for Lucifer, and that was a grand war in heaven too.  Urantia suffered the most because it was my Bestowal planet and that makes a huge difference to the universe as well.  That is yours to work on Ron, and you need no more manners but control.  This treatise is for readers on this web site who know what they are doing and a few never speak but you should.

"Nebadon sustained 184,312 deaths.  These were my deal little muffins you do not know about.  They work the machines and the works you would not like to do yourselves.  They are called mites up here but they are as tall as you are on Urantia, and they carry form beauty too but have no will of their own,  To honor them they are called Sentoras (Send Tore Ahs).

"I found them lying scattered around their duty rooms.  But they are to be revived now Father says and we can compensate our sorrow for bringing them back.  He is full discharged now Ron and easily kills you off in ascension to but no more, Gary is safe for knowing you now Ron as all are.  The truth is the Supreme was gunning after you for years and only your growth prevented him knocking you off early on in the 1970's which never meant much to you anyhow but it was a decade of huge growth to you.  But in any case the entire manner has been removed and we are so disgusted with you not your mourn them with me.  Truthfully they could never know you but you are added to the condolence list when they reappear soon.

"Besides the loss of 184,312 Sentora, we lost 16,415 Seraphic Guides who work only with Midwayers.  We lost 14, 223 Midwayer cousins never revealed to you but well known to the Secondary Midwayers you care so much about Ron.  Bzhutu was  targeted by the Supreme because you are chummy with Bzhutu as is George Barnard, and he never felt a touch since he is totally at sea about these changes.  He reads them but cannot fathom them due to age and a large disinterest in the Urantia Book.   Be assured you carry the new one much better and are seeking not an injunction but a way through the mass of extinctions on Urantia to field this book so it finds many and not just an erudite few.  

"We now hear the FATHER CALL TO WORSHIP RUN, and that is yours too now as he knows your deep need for reaffirmation and it hits you hard today due to the illness that has been perpetuated in your mind over issues you care little about but enjoy so much.  That precedes your heartful talk soon but your needs are understood and we let it lie as you do most of the time.  Besides that you do so much good by learning the nature of all by making sure you understand anyone near you.

FATHER: "Ron has just been hit with worship fever and that makes him vulnerable to the mercy blush and that is a perfect name for something Sue Hidinger invented long ago and he uses faithfully for her memory as she leaves soon Ron for reasons of State too.

"Ron has nothing left but transmissions all day and he will make them clear as soon as I can make it clear the end of God the Supreme on the Nebadon and Urantia, stage allows more planning to take place.  It seems you have been hit hard Ron but why?"

"As FATHER, I have rescinded the Supreme entirely.  That is no easy task but it is done.  Nebadon lost life in droves over it and the grief is felt by Ron too over little ones that had nothing to do with the fight and that is  the primary reason the Supreme was for ever removed.  I mean FOREVER.  And that must be re capitalized again:  FOREVER! as there is no room in my universe for what happened.  For reasons of State I provide no habitual review, but Ron notes the behavior change was sudden and unexplainable.  It has no rational explanation and all lost souls are transferred not. It is not permanent and even Caligastia has no voice now as the Supreme is sequestered into the dark as rapidly as it can be done.  

AS FATHER, I am fully done with Urantia again.  It is ceded back to Michael who keeps it this time.  The Deity Absolute saw this, MY actions, coming.  HE backed off completely and good for all Urantia bulked not but Ron was left wondering if there was any organization left.  I assume that Memo 6 is a dead issue.  Not so says Michael.  Update it Ron and let them know a war in heaven averted but plenty of damage is around and use this post as part of your explanation.  K:

END

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 02:09:36 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
In this very unique situation in the entire grand universe and a slight reduction of messages to be translated into Polish and during very interesting discussions about time, space and the non-standard understanding of infinity and monotheticity and other discussions about time and reality which simultaneously (Note - not in the sense of time.) are and are not, which for the average mortal on Urantia reminds the medieval discussions of theologians about how many angels can fit at the end of a pin, I see this situation as similar as on Urantia with all our unnatural (technical) actions concerning both living organisms, as technology of matter for us dead and in the scale of just a few hundred years in relation to trillions of our earthly years for engineers from Havona, and we try to understand all this when our chances are almost zero compared to Ron Besser, who receives almost without interruption and by much more efficient method, i.e. in the form of intuitively understandable images, huge information, as it happens to an average guy from time to time for a second and he transmits them to us in the form of texts and is not the best translator. (Forgive me for this very long sentence.) This is not an easy situation for anyone. This is the vision of a scientific guy who has long ago read the Urantia Book and has been a member of this forum for several years.

At the same time, maybe not all "political" matters are kept secret because of the reasons of State and in an emergency situation someone in the world of Spirits will find a moment and a channel to answer a few questions, maybe only "curious" ones, in the way understandable for us, for example:

Are the lost Sentoras alive again and who and how revived them?
Are there any chances to recover other lost - Seraphic Guides, Midwayers, others?
Can the last war be considered purely defensive for Nebadon?
Who led the defense of Nebadon in the first and in the second attack ? Was it Nebadonia, or others ? Were it Emmanuel, Gabriel, Archangel Michael ? Were they evacuated to Uversa?
With what means did Nebadonia defend in the first attack when she remained in Nebadon?
What were the losses on the other side?
What defense and attack measures and arms were used?

André

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Andre:
I can attempt some answers here by dictation, Andre. if you do not mind?  RON

Are the lost Sentoras alive again and who and how revived them?
 - - - Yes, and nearly fully restored today thanks to Paradise and Father's intervention.  R

Are there any chances to recover other lost - Seraphic Guides, Midwayers, others?

- - -  Mostly no.  In a few cases yes.  Details not given to me.  R

Can the last war be considered purely defensive for Nebadon?

- - - This is too hard to answer except to say Michael and the full staff on Nebadon under his direct care for universe operations, fled to Uversa to get out of the way and for a government in exile.  R

Who led the defense of Nebadon in the first and in the second attack ? Was it Nebadonia, or others ? Were it Emmanuel, Gabriel, Archangel Michael ? Were they evacuated to Uversa?
With what means did Nebadonia defend in the first attack when she remained in Nebadon?
What were the losses on the other side?

- - - MICHAEL appealed to the Ancients of Days and the Supreme Court to rule the attacks illegal and to restore order.  They had to do this three times at least.   R

What defense and attack measures and arms were used?

- - - -  In all cases the Supreme Court was asked to rule and Michael also approached the Paradise Father for immediate relief to restore the lives of those killed in the invasion of Nebadon by both the Supreme and the Ultimate.  R

END
Andre, I encourage you to ask more questions too.  I answer questions in this matter okay when there is some thought and understanding about what happened and why it happened.  Go ahead ask freely.  I have an open line for answers for now.  Thanks    Ron

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron for an interesting and quick answer to my questions. Thank you also for the encouragement. I am still curious if you would have further information. For now, I have only one question as a consequence of your answers: What does restore order mean in this particular case of the intervention of Ancients of Days and the Supreme Court. Could they have commanded God the Supreme? Or only His administrators and others, so who, before the Supreme was removed, at least from Orvonton?

André

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Andre,
You wrote:
I have only one question as a consequence of your answers: What does restore order mean in this particular case of the intervention of Ancients of Days and the Supreme Court. Could they have commanded God the Supreme? Or only His administrators and others, so who, before the Supreme was removed, at least from Orvonton?

Answer:  To restore order in the case of Nebadon, is to restore the rightful monarch to charge and hold the Local Universe of Nebadon, as to its purpose, and as to its need to maintain normal growth for all of its creation and beyond, and return all of the means to do that for its people and its spirits and for all of its morontial beings.

To do that, the Ancients of Days had to remand God the Supreme out of  the Local Universes that composed the Federation of Excelsor.  Do not forge Excelsor was partially to blame to start the Supreme on a rampage to kill off those proponents who held it high.  Excelsor was a truly pitiful giant when the Supreme hit it so hard it destroyed the very fabric it was designed to operate upon as a decent and good work of administration to effectively download all the needs from Paradise to finish the Lucifer Rebellion fully and properly within the confines of each of the ten Local Universe in that Federation.

Therefore, the Ancients of Days had to immediately determine these several things:

1 Was God the Supreme incorrect to mount an attack on the Federation so decisively it destroyed the Federation.  Excelsor today is a small bit of what it already was by the time God the Supreme launched his first attack on June 21, and June 22, and that included an attack on me, Ron Besser, to the point, I had to get out of the computer room to keep from having a near nervous breakdown over just shutting the computer off to prevent further damage to its files and boot log.

2  Did Michael of Nebadon do the right thing to flee to Uversa and hold his government commands from there when God the Supreme took additional action on August 10 and august 11, and was forced out of Nebadon on August 12th?

3  Was Michael of Nebadon fully redressed by the Ancients of Days deciding that God the Supreme and God the Ultimate were alien investors in using the facilities of the Local Universes as Excelon to further his own command to restore what the Supreme felts was the proper recourse for a Local Universe to be run as?

4  Did Michael of Nebadon properly inform Paradise of the invasion, and did Michael of Nebadon pursue the right course to avoid the Supreme and move to exile government on September 4th, 5th, and 9th, when God the Absolute decided to remove God the Supreme and leave Nebadon Himself as God the Absolute?

5  Did Michael of Nebadon decide correctly to redress the balance of power by removing the Planetary Government on Urantia so thoroughly as to cause the collapse of all government functions on Urantia on September 10th, 11th, and 12th?  And did Michael of Nebadon ever fully recover the truth as to why the world at large is now racing toward a nuclear conftontation once more?

6  Did Michael of Nebadon properly complete the cycle of re-institution of a Magisterial Mission on Urantia on September 13th, 14th, and 15th?

6  Did Michael of Nebadon properly execute the dire recursions of insult to Nebadon and the institutions it holds dear on Salvington, well enough to re-employ all personnel killed, maimed, or lost during the incursions of God the Supreme and God the Ultimate beginning on June 21 and June 22 and recently ending on September 9th, 2019?  

7  Did Michael of Nebadon realize that the entire matter of  the Excelon Federation come under the jurisprudence of the Paradise Trinity and did Michael of Nebadon provide sufficient information to show it was the Supreme and the Ultimate, they were the guilty marauders on the dates indicated, and the tremendous destruction occurred thereafter?

The Ancients of Days determined the following:

1  No man or woman on Urantia caused any of these problems to Nebadon or Salvington or the Federation of Excelon:

2  No spirit or morontial being in Nebadon or from the Planetary System of Satania or other, caused these damages to Salvington or upon the Federated Excelon;

3  The Ancients of Days reminded Paradise the Supreme and the Ultimate took offensive actions under the mistaken belief that Michael of Nebadon, was using powers against them to revive the entire way power and intellect and spirit were to be used in the Grand Universe;

4  The Ancients of Days determined that the entire matter of fight and fury used by the Supreme and the Ultimate against the Federation of Excelon, was improper and decided rebellious in extreme confusion to all beings in these ten Local Universes, and that all ten Local Universes in Excelon had to be restored to their own proper functioning, and to reinvest these decisions as Federated Local Universes, as truthful and caring and ready to serve their own constituencies as well as be faithful to the Trinity and the governments as expressed on Uversa, the capital of Orvonton as directed by its own government of the Ancients of Days, and all succeeding governments down to the level of  the Urantia Planetary Government, as well'

5  The Ancients of Days promised Father on Paradise that the entire matter was to be succeeded by a final court hearing today, the 19th of September, 2019, by the current calendar of Urantia, and that Urantia must be restored to its normal functioning.

Further: there must be a reconstitution of the Supreme by accepting that God the Supreme and likely God the Ultimate, are remanded into custody perpetually and forever.  That God the Supreme and God the Ultimate, may no longer incur further instructions to their subordinate powers and administrators, any more of the attempts to seize or further refute the use of administrative powers in any or all Local Universes in the Grand Universe itself.

Further:  that Ron Besser and six other humans on Urantia, are exempt from prosecution so long as they adhere to God the Father, and adhere to the Federated administration, and the laws of Salvington of Nebadon, and that they must remain for some time in order to shepherd the soon to appear SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION, and that Mantutia Melchizedek, must refrain from using Ron Besser and others until their hearts and minds are returned to normal excepting they must retain the ability to proffer the Voice of God, and in Ron Besser's example, to maintain a delivery system of all writings and materials he can muster to enforce the use of the Sixth Epochal Revelation, as the spiritual law of the land until a visible Planetary Prince arrives to gather all such concerns under the Prince's authority.

6  No man shall now provide more than sustenance to Michael of Nebadon, until Ron Besser and associated heirs to the existing Urantia Foundation, are cleared of heresy by the presiding Urantia Foundation itself, which is preparing such charges against them.  The Urantia Foundation itself is heretical and cultic now and must be returned to normal before being removed from Urantia permanently and the Magisterial Foundation replace them as the presiding authority on the publication and dissemination of the sixth epochal revelation.

To you Andre:  I propose that you write this response up in Polish and any other language you are capable to translate into from the English version provided here.

What I have just provided you is the official response by the Ancients of Days to Urantia this day, the 19th day of September, 2019, and it must become the official version of what is to be done about God the Supreme, God the Ultimate, and the raving nut case, Lanaforge, who is now leaving no stone unturned to destroy Ron Besser and those who supported him so well during what Ron Besser properly calls the Rebels of the Supreme.  We now conclude this with a word from Machiventa Melchizedek.  Thank you.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, TRINITIZED TIME LORD speaks to the General Assembly of EDENTIA, and the MOST HIGHS OF NORLATIADEK:

"I am not adverse to speaking to all of you since all of you have passed before me as students and friends and totally accurate beings of good humor and well being, for the benefit of mankind on thousands of planets you all have once served on and so it may be as follows I address you:

"We in Nebadon have recently experience a insurrection of the worst kind.  The total carnage is on Nebadon's capital, one thousand forty-five Sentoras dead or dying; three hundred Supreme Seraphim who refuted the Supreme after his rebellious behavior; sixteen thousand five hundred Morontial Beings on Uversa under the guidance of Lanaforge and who was denied further access to the Federated Local Universes after attempting to murder the human Ron Besser and three others names unknown to Urantia; seven hundred twenty-two morontial beings on Salvington working as liaison officers with Urantia and Panoptia; five hundred twenty-six humans on Panoptia were struck dead for delivering an ultimatum to the Planetary Prince, then Lanaforge. and who are now fully revived but unwell for sometime to come; ten thousand heartless deaths on Urantia over the issue of God the Supreme and the disposition of its children then under the Planetary Supreme, aka Gaia, and the final funeral rights for sixteen thousand morontia beings on Satania on mansion world six, not excluding the people who worked on and prevented any further misuse of the fifth epochal revelation under the auspices of the leadership of the Trustees of the Urantia Foundation of Chicago.  Let it be known that Ron Besser, told others of the Urantia Foundation, that its staff was proposed to be helpful for the dissemination of the sixth epochal revelation, but now that the Supreme has utterly destroyed the plates for the sixth epochal revelation, we must redo the entire printing for the sake of brevity and heart rather than force Ron Besser to redo the plates too.  He is fully capable of doing these things and will do so;

"I further elucidate to this Assembly that persons on Urantia, including Ron Besser, are rewarded what they in the US military call the Purple Heart.  He is also to be trained as a Melchizedek journeyman or apprentice  as a man to become a Melchizedek someday with the full approval of the Universe Father, who has so indicated that Ron is one of the few that could have taken this and survived life ever after at all.  We are also preparing to welcome a new Planetary Prince to Urantia in about sixteen weeks and as such must prepare the sixth epochal revelation to stay abided until the installation has taken place.

"I am Machiventa Melchizedek, and to take you through this rebellion, once must realize because of it I was remanded to Paradise and took the Oath of Service to the Paradise Trinity, and was then received by the Paradise Trinity and Trinitized as a Time Lord.  Incidentally, that title sticks very well on Paradise and it may be so titled if we approve of it in our own Council of Time Lords.  There are twenty-one (21) of us as the original Time Lords, and 147,000 of us who are secondary Time Lords as well as three each are placed on the capitals of each Local Universe in the Grand Universe.

"Further, Ron Besser, the preeminent leader of human activity against the cultic usages of the fifth epochal revelation, was awarded his universe name of Sensonloran, and you all know that is a trainee of a Melchizedek corp Son who will someday obtain  the dignity of divinity and speak as we do in the Melchizedek University on Urantia, built to teach the entire Grand Universe, just what it meant and what has happened today.  Ron is alone among all living humans to have received his bachelors degree in Melchizedek works with a wound to the legs and heart which must be replaced quickly before he loses his life permanently in the flesh.

"I conclude these remarks for one other purpose, and that is to assign others on Urantia the work Ron is to do for us now.  It takes about fifteen people to do what he does and that is hot counting the spirit and morontial support he takes to do it.  He lives alone and hates it but must continue to do so only to keep busy daily and to report all that must be told to new readers of epochal revelation, and new designs of heart and body he must accept in order to continue to still live as a human being on the shores of Urantia.  We leave the rest for now. K.  I am the Time Lord, MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "We now reach the point where a sacred duty must be performed by Ron Besser who is in great pain and misery over a transition that the Supreme tried to foul up and kill him.  It is broken corpuscles in the legs and feet again.  Ron knew the attacker too as his former Guardian, Lucy.  Lucy has been remanded into custody and may face execution.  She is lost to her own name as is Ron so sorry to be attacked by the very one he trusted so completely.  She hates the idea of Ron becoming a Melchizedek she thinks and will force the end to his tenure on Urantia if she can, but a Supernaphim we call H. . . .  has been removed as well for the simple reason He took Lucy well and reinstated her only to learn she turned the entire matter over to God the Supreme, and he refused her ministrations to kill Ron last night.  Ron can hardly walk this morning as she dissolved his tendons then growing so well he could walk some what.  Now we must reinstate the entire matter once more.  

"Further, the Planetary Prince ARBICET, now declares Himself void.  He will not bestow himself to Urantia as planned, but that Jesus Himself will take the title and leave Urantia for not long but will return and obtain the world as it must be obtained:  without nuclear weapons and without warlike threats to all humanity.

"Moreover, no one shall leave Urantia without shaking HIS hand and that is appropriate as HE is now a full Deity comprising all the Supreme would have been and all that God can endow without creating a fourth existential Deity.  That is HIS reward for horrors too awful to specify further.   We conclude this teaching by attempting to let all of you know that Ron must be healed by fiat now as the trial of inoculation and healing cells slowly has failed due to Lucy now and we must close this sad episode and forget it happened for all the years to come for you Ron.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON and of EXCELON and of UVERSA, as I now have a spare office there too, and my new work is to coordinate new human types showing up on Urantia for the good work of the outer space zones soon to commence without the Supreme or the Ultimate at all.  We have no real idea what is to happen there at all.  Good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

END

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 02:13:30 PM by Ron Besser »

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron for this very interesting and comprehensive explanation. Thank you too
MICHAEL OF NEBADON, MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK and everyone who contributed to this text.

Now we will be waiting for the results of final court hearing today, the 19th of September, 2019.

I accept your suggestion, Ron, translating this response into Polish. This is my mother's language in which I grew up and I consider it the only language I know well and I can translate it, so I will not undertake to translate into other languages that I do not know well enough to translate.

This may be the first time I will be translating such a long text in the forum. I can do it by parts.

André

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Andre.

I just cut it a little shorter by removing an unnecessary report on Altzheimers so you have a little fewer paragraphs to translate now.  You may truncate what you feel is unnecessary to since it is very long.  Thanks again Ron.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
For the french version, I can make it my take upon it also, but if these same informations are to be rehearsed in the MEMORANDUM 6, I would rather like to wait for its public broadcast and not engage beforehand in a translation. To understand what has been going on and what is expected in the near or remote future, it is important that the events of the latest months be known by all, while waiting for the dissemination of the SER. Ron, where do you stand with the MEMORANDUM 6 ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron.

I only use the opportunity to say that I personally consider Altzheimer's disease to be the most urgent of the three that are the subject of your book (+ autism and AIDS) because of the high and ever-increasing frequency in our world today, the high costs arising from this, the great impairment of the sick and also because of the herbal prescription (normally poisonous root of a daffodil) that you have already told us, so probably cheap but not so easy to apply. I know this is a plant known to medicine.

André
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 07:37:49 AM by Andre_P »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Altzheimers killed my father and I have a particularly vindictive view of it and deeply wish to console anyone here or anyone who has to deal with it or use it as a way to die quickly, and that is a cruel way to state it, but the medical profession just cannot get its act together to work on it properly.

You Andre open yourself to it by not drinking a glass of wine daily.  Believe it or not a glass of red wine particularly is an inoculation against getting it.  I will tell you this and it is a huge secret just to mention it, but the humanitarian side of the Magisterial Foundation, now insists that all who are open to getting the disease as we call it, it is this:

The brain gets Altzheimers because it is susceptible to yeast poisoning.  I recently sent to the US chief of organizations a memo outlining what causes it in great detail and they are sitting on it because it does not have a doctor's name on it.  That gives you an idea of the kind of pedigree you have to have to be heard at all.  However, it is my hope that the Chicago-based organization will listen eventually and contact me for the details of treatment we can provide that kills it dead and leaves a person almost normal.  It requires about six weeks more for normal use of the mind/brain to return after the six month treatment we recommend.

If I thought I could safely give you the remedy here I would.  But you and everyone must understand that the plaque that is seen covering the brain that is typical of Altzheimers is caused by a streptococcus bloom, and the plaque happens to be the dead stems of the bacillium.  Just knowing that science could devise a cure of its own, but I need this book published and I will ask this organization in Chicago to help with that and their reward is a copy  of the treatment that is quite easy to do but lengthy to accomplish as it then requires a two year follow up to make sure we killed that disgusting bacillium.  

Andre, for your own good, if you can stand wine, drink a six ounce glass of red wine or lighter shades such as a Chardonnay.  Plain white wine has no antigen in it that kills yeast particles you imbibe-- and we all do it-- daily from bread in particular.  Yeast in beer is very good for you but if you drink more than six beers a day, you are wide open to brain yeast poisoning as the alcohol in beer stains the brain tissues just enough that the bacterium that causes Altzheimers to take root, is invited in and my dad drank at least two beers a day and that was not the cause for his infection.  Spirit tells me he had a blood clot condition that allowed the yeast in the beer he loved to manifest in the brain through circulatory difficulties.  Had he had a drink of a small glass of red wine daily it would not have happened to be so infected.

Spread the news Andre about the above and help save some lives too.

Thank you
Ron Besser

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 01:28:23 PM by Ron Besser »

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron and Andre, and the List:

Regarding the email that Ron mentions that he sent to the Director of the New Orleans based Chapter representing the Alzheimer's Association in Chicago, I placed a call to the Director, Ann May, in order to get an update whether or not she has forwarded the splendid email that Ron sent to her.  Unfortunately, I had to leave a message for Ann to return my call for that update. 

Truly, I don't anticipate Ms. May forwarding the message of a cure to the Chicago headquarters without a little push, and I don't hesitate to abide.  Courage, we learn, is one of the seven adjutant spirits required to become one with our Beloved Indwelling Adjuster.  The question is this:  Does Ann have the courage to risk her position as commandeer of the New Orleans Chapter for the Chicago based alz.org with information from some "crazy talk from two guys" from PA and LA?  If she has not the courage, then we can take the heat by suggesting that we send it to Chicago and explain to he, she, or them that we copied Ms May and she was kind enough to advise us to whom we could send our findings for a professional review.  And, so the List knows, their website (alz.org)  is requesting patients for their clinical trials at this time.  They now have enough information on the cure that Ron wrote to them that they should be dancing in the labs.

So, my goal for today is to get the aforementioned update, if possible. It's now 2PM CDST for both Chicago and New Orleans on the last day of the working week.  I will call her again before the end of the day.  I'll update everyone by day's end if I have something additional to share.

Steven

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Clency, I understand your point as Memorandum 6 is more concise than anything reached or spoken to so far on this list.  My plan is to finish it in accordance with how Michael wishes it to be done.  We run into the problem that we get major updates every day it sits with an old work date on it, and today I was instructed to rewrite it again, and that is at least for the fourth time, and then deliver it to the Urantia Foundation, the Fellowship and the University.  All of those organizations do not like me and frankly ignore most of what I send them as being the sounds of a clown with evil intentions.  So be it, and that is typical of the fold we have out there today and I just ignore their stupidity, but I am also advised to hold the Memorandum back another day at least as they are all beginning their fall activities soon and I am not to get in that way this time.

For that reason Clency, I am still now fussing over it without any due date to get it out.  It needs to get out because it is the only desirable history available that chronicles the horror of a Supreme Being being put out to rest for eternity.  I still have a problem figuring out how to say that as the Father clearly states that God the Supreme must be present in eternity somehow, yet is negated by the authorities which have to do with the time=space regions of the Grand Universe. You would really help yourself better too Clency if you took transmissions on these things even if just privately.  We do not yet have full clearance to say much about anything concerning what happens to the planetary government of Urantia, much less what the Federation is to do about so many errors made on their own behalf by others but not me.  I refuse to represent myself as acting for the Federation except once and that is now rescinded since I resigned as chairman of the Contact Commission a few days ago.

As it now appears, Memorandum six is not doomed but waylaid another day anyhow.  As the reason is as follows as well:

1 - A final Supreme court decision is due on how to handle the Urantia Planetary Government, and that means it settles what type it should be and how it should be designed to last longer than a few weeks.  That decision must be part of Memorandum 6 simply because that Memo has no real reason to exist except to record what happened.  History lessons are not much good without finding out what we really now have in place thanks to history;

2 - Memorandum 6 is meant to update the rank and file of Urantia Book organizations.  Frankly I doubt they read it or care about it now, but it needs to be out there as a document all who know and love the present Urantia Book. so they know why the fifth must be succeeded by the sixth in this and other cases as well;

3 - I am a Michael of Nebadon Scribe, as you are Clency and few others on this site.  We take seriously the advantage that gives us, but we also must learn that the humility of doing this work takes its toll on people outside of our circle of dedication to God, and as such we learn to be alone on decision making that we rather not address at all.  You are a good example in this, and so when you do your translation work on it, make sure you distribute it as widely as you can or dare and take your punches as you have to.  It goes with the territory as I need not instruct you at all.

Right now Memorandum 6 runs about 12 pages.  That is one hefty email to send anybody these days, but that is what it takes to list the history of the Supreme's rebellion over power centers on Urantia and on Salvington and in the Federation.  I believe it is a combination of these things and circumstances that threw the Supreme into a whirl of total dislike for how evolution was developing our worlds and our actions.  It will take a millennium at least to see causes or explain much, but right now all we can do is list the incidences, tell the consequences, and then call it history, and Memo 6 will eventually do that when they let me finish it for sending. 

Keep up the good work Clency as we need dissemination greatly now just to inform people what is happening.  Facebook is useless. I have no idea what outlet can be used, so everything you do or Andre_P does and others to disseminate information like this are extremely valuable to God for his decisions to run a new epochal revelation to get all of this better known too.   Thank you.

RON
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I share this with all of you:  Ron nearly drove us into the death knell of expository transmissions with Memorandum 6 last week when he wrote out the story as it happened from live reporting.  The Memorandum 6 is the best written piece of history available for this episode of violence and loss of life on Salvington.  Now we learn that Memorandum 6 is to be held back again by the Deity Absolute as I want it out now but the Deity Absolute holds it back because there is a Court decision today we must include in it.  Fair enough as Ron has already explained that.  However, we still need outlets and nobody in the Foundation or Fellowship allows this information out to the ranks and file of people who are just readers.  Why must this continue?

"It must not continue but people like you Clency sit silent and do not disseminate at all and Lemuel has gone silent due to health issues he does not discuss now.  We keep closing options off because Ron cannot handle two or three hundred new members at a time and keep order on the site.  Like the proverbial lion in the cage, he is never allowed out to scare anyone but then he dies alone in a cage without explaining his need  to be the lion.  You have outlets Clency, just as Andre_P does and I ask you to start using them.  Please?

"Memorandum 6 is also too full of prejudice over Supremacy issues that Ron needs to tone down somewhat.  The human ascension career is now secured but it questions the lack of the Supreme Being not being in them and is quite accurate to suggest that in totality the Trinitized  Time Lords, in total, equate to the original God the Supreme, except in one dire area, what would God the Supreme do over people like you Clency if the rest of the family understood what you understand regarding the health and welfare of certain family members?  The Supreme reacts to such conditions yet is silent now and you must now use the Thought Adjuster for that voice of wisdom.  K"

END

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Steven, now that it is known to whom we sent our emails, do you by any chance know if your Louisiana contact has had anything to say either?  It strikes me she may be the punch we need to get May to attend to better duty if she would listen to her incoming messages as from you and us.  Sue may have some insight if you might call her on this matter as well.  Thanks for the update.   RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Steven you have a lot of information to come from Chicago on this matter, and Ron is not wrong to suggest that May has been spending time at meetings she does not have to know that much about.  What May is doing is trying to consolidate their reactions to incoming emails from the rank and file of Altzheimers patients without knowing who they are as the main office decapitates the headers in the name of efficiency but she no heading and that is harmful as the name and file for such are in it.  Now we learn that  the organization hears Ron plain and clear but has no idea how to speculate with him and makes not effort to run the business otherwise.  That makes for hard feelings from Ron and he will say so if push comes to shove over what to say further on this matter for treatments.  Organizations like this feed on the public but the public is not being served in either place you contacted without a serious review of what this book has to offer them too.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON AND HERE IS THE SOUL of Ann May:"

SOUL OF MAY - "She is delivering a lecture to a group of people who mean well but cannot coordinate their ways to get anything done as is proper for her way of thinking.  She now sees the memo Ron sent out of the blue, and wonders why the Louisiana Chapter is directly sent as part of the Memorandum to her.   She now considers Ron rather bland over what he produces and wonders deeply how connected he is to God?  She is a religious person and needs to know that Ron transmits the Voice of God as Dr. Helen Schucman transmitted at Columbia University for the ACIM.  Call Gitz Ron and force the issue to May that she needs to speak directly to Ron on the phone at least to get her measure of the man.  That is all. K"

Ron - Thank you kindly the Soul of Ann May I believe is her correct name.  You are greatly appreciated for stepping forward to clarify for me in particular as it helps cool my frustration enough to wait this thing out better.  Thank you.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "We must end this due to technical difficulties on Salvington right now, but we will return to this subject later.  Michael."

END

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
To-day, 21st of September 2019, is the world Alzheimer Day. Each year, there are 225,000 of new alzheimer diseases that are diagnosed in France alone and ironically this country is well-known for its production of red wine. The Chardonnay is a green skinned grape variety used in the production of white wine, originated in the eastern region of France [wikipedia]. There are many methods for the prevention of the Alzheimer disease that are recommended by specialists, running the internet, among which is meditation, but none of them come close to what is revealed in the AIDS BOOK. On this particular day, the Book would have made history if it could have been out to the public. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.