Author Topic: Be patient  (Read 50 times)

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Be patient
« on: September 11, 2019, 01:30:15 PM »
Teacher : Thought Adjuster
Receiver : Clency
Subject : Be patient
Date : 11/09/2019

PARYOTIA : This is ME, your Inner Guide, to adjust your thoughts about where you now stand in this Great Plan, after the many changes occuring recently. You are looking for the right path at the wrong place and you are not giving enough attention to my prompting. You must keep in mind that I am always with you, don’t look for an answer to your queries outwardly, you will be disappointed. Turn to Me and you will never be deceived.

So, my dear ward, you, as well as your peers, are where you must be, not too near and not too far. There are mistakes in wanting to start-up a plan in a hasty manner, without some well-founded reasonings and the consequences are sometimes very hard to bear. Things will fall into place in their own time, without you or anyone else having to speed-up the established procedures. Just wait and don’t be nervous.

[Thank you my Beloved]
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Be patient
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 03:53:07 PM »

Expressions such as, "in search of the right path in the wrong place" and other series of uncertainties that are manifested each time by the members of the forum, give me the opportunity to share a support for the spiritual cause, type affirmation, which I wrote a couple of years ago and now I put it to everyone's consideration, without waiting of course, that it is the saving formula for everyone in these moments of great universal stress, but to inform everyone that I use it and I plan to continue using it until I can achieve something better, that gives me the security and guarantee in what we are looking for in this tortuous path of Truth, Beauty and Goodness, with patience and trust as Father Michael asks. I titled it, THE MAGNA AFFIRMATION, and I put it together based on some teachings from different sources. and he says: "Whatever it is, either way, whenever, wherever, I know that I am, here and now, awake and deeply conscious, who knows, can and has everything that I wants, in unity, uniqueness and totality , of all that is, has been and always will be, Amen. Thanks
NOTE:
it is possible that the translation in English by Google, does not carry the same force that I feel in Spanish:
Sea lo que sea, como sea, cuando sea, donde sea, yo se que soy, aquí y ahora, despierto y profundamente consciente, quien sabe, puede y tiene todo lo que quiera, en unidad, unicidad y totalidad con todo lo que es, ha sido y siempre será, amén.