Author Topic: Burning Amazon  (Read 128 times)

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Burning Amazon
« on: September 13, 2019, 08:57:51 AM »
Hey God, what do you think about the fire in the Amazon? How can we help to make it stop? Who to blame for it?
^_^

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Burning Amazon
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 09:57:02 AM »
Helder, you are adressing your questions directly to the Father, I am not putting myself in His Shoes, but in a personal point of view, what I can say is that the wildfires of the Amazon forest are man-made and that it is a consequence of an over-populated and greedy world where the ecosystem is ignored. There soon will be held on October in Germany the world conference about how ‘‘to enhance the science, policy and practice of ecosystem services for conservation and sustainable development’’ (ESP). As usual, there will be many good proposals from different partners, but none of them will be applicable in short or longer terms. Only a Celestial intervention in the form of the Magisterial Mission can put an end to this madness of human-beings on earth. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 11:37:51 AM »
I second the view of your post Clency.  I also think that the Brazilian government should and could stop most of it but they are more Trump minded than I ever care to see expressed for any country including Brazil.  Slash and burn farms quickly run out of fertility and go bust because the farmers are not educated enough to know they must care for land that is marginal to begin with.  I think the coming inundations will probably arrest this horrible practice, but what is left of arable land in Brazil will be in its southern States and Brasilia could really get harmed depending just where the inundation stops.

Forest fires of this nature can be mostly and fully controlled, but there is little will to stop them under the present economic conditions Brazil must deal with now and I am afraid it is only going to get worse as time goes by.  Best wishes Helder Poeta on getting your prayer's wishes better answered than all of us can for this problem in prayers ourselves for it to stop.
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2019, 09:49:08 PM »
Hi All,
Global tragedies of this type, no matter what the origin, call for switch action. Human in dire situations such as in the aftermath of hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, viral disease, etc, call for the ability to respond to be more up to par with the needs. Here is an idea: set up global response centers geographically situated in respective land masses in order to respond to humanitarian needs in a more proper and timely fashion.
In one of our sad stories of mismanagement, an airport that was set up years ago, was mothballed to the point where one of the terminals was torn down last year, and the airport hotel has been mothballed for year (There was no purpose seen ( as per our EXPERTS) to convert it to other uses. Such centres should, and could exist, be staffed, equipped, and ready to go to action when called upon.
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...