Author Topic: Stay Close to Us  (Read 99 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Stay Close to Us
« on: September 13, 2019, 08:07:00 PM »
Speakers:    MICHAEL OF NEBADON
                MOTHER SPIRIT
Topic:          Stay Close to Us
T/R:             Amethyst
Date:           September 13, 2019

MICHAEL OF NEBADON

“I make it clear that this is not a revelation or in any way a transmission to provide you new information as it is not possible for Me to address anything like that at this time.  I prompted Amethyst to take this down just to remind all of you that you are all still very much my children and I want to reinforce to you that as such, I am still accessible to you should you feel the need to call upon Me, or are prompted to take a transmission.  Transmissions for the immediate future will be sharply curtailed from most of creation, but as my wards, you still have access to to both of your divine parents.  All that has taken place does not change that, at least for now.

“My beloved children,  this has been a time of great strain for your MOTHER and ME, as well as for you.  Those of you who are able to recognize the severity of the events of the past few weeks, know that this is more than just a hiccup in the administration of Nebadon and many other local universes.  We have never seen before a more turbulent and troubled period and it has taken its toll on us enormously.  You who have the understanding of just what all of this means are also quite unsure of how to interpret it and what is means for your ascensions careers.  

“We still wonder how it is possible for Deity to be created without the qualities of truth, beauty, and goodness.  Our questions, at least for the time being, go unanswered just as yours do as well.  If I had not experienced these events, you would have been hard pressed to convince Me that any of this was possible.  But it happened and now we must all learn how to live in a new reality.  I wanted to take advantage of this time when I was still able to reach Amethyst to get word to you that you should not give up heart, because I know the UNIVERSAL FATHER well enough to know that this too shall pass and a new light will shine.  But I am at a loss right now to tell you how or when.

“Your MOTHER wants to add a few words.”

MOTHER SPIRIT

“My children, just as a mother duck feels the need to gather her ducklings to herself for their well being and safety, I too, desire to bring you close to Me and let you know that We need you, just as you need Us.  How could any local universe exist without the courageous ascenders coming up the ranks to fulfill the Father’s need for one day Finialters to fulfill His need for them to go out into creation to help His universe grow and become even grander.  That is the nature of creation.  

“As long as We are able to get any communications out to you, we will continue to do so, but realize that without any formal planetary administration today, that possibility could be severed at any moment.  But We know that at least you have this message and it fortifies Us for the time being to get this out to you.  Later, when a formal Contact Commission is re-established, your transmissions will again begin to flow.  For now, each of you need to know how much you are loved and cared for by both of Us.  That is all for the time being.”  K
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 08:14:16 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Stay Close to Us
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 11:51:54 PM »
I have a lump in my throat and a tremendous need to give both my parents, MICHAEL OF NEBADON and MOTHER NEBADONIA a very long and big hug. I cannot help but want and need their familiar and comforting embrace as a comfort to them too. Thank you yet again Amethyst!

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Stay Close to Us
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 11:00:47 AM »
It puzzles even a Creator Son to discover that a Deity, in charge of a part of Celestial Organization, can be without ‘‘Truth, Beauty and Goodness.’’ I can understand the feeling of betrayal that may consume the heart and mind of our PARENTS actually. THEY certainly do not expect such a backlash in Their Own Property after the Lucifer rebellion. We are assured that all doors are not shutdown, but how long will last such a situation ? All we can do for now is to petition the FATHER in a prayer, HE who can see the end before the beginning, that His Will be done, down here, as It is on High. Thank you Amethyst for this message from MICHAEL and NEBADONIA. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.