Author Topic: Dreams About War ?  (Read 966 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Dreams About War ?
« on: September 20, 2019, 03:03:56 pm »
I just had a random dream about some people designing a certain technology related to armarment of missles and there deployment. And no this wasn't a sexual dream. I say it was random because I never dream about the military and I don't care for war movies. Possible war ready to breakout, I don't know ? I don't wish to alarm anyone. I posted it way back in this section for that reason. Although when I woke up from the dream the time was exactly 1:11 pm.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dreams About War ?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 05:17:04 pm »
Wenebojo, you saw correctly.  I have a lot of information coming in on it.  It is extremely dangerous and they are missiles being manufactured to attack Riyadh.  I might have more on this but something else is going on that is rather frightening too I have to figure out what it is not connected to the missiles but to Saudi Arabia over another issue concerning what I cannot tell yet. 

For you Wenebojo, you are developing into quite a remote viewer - stay out of trouble and please report these dream incidences more often - some will just be dreams, but this one is not.  You viewed the manufacture of a scud missile or very much like it.  It is all that Yemen has left in its stockpile.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "I let Ron report the essentials.  You Wenebojo have a nasty ideal to overcome if you want to be rid of dreams like this:  you love to hear the dirt on people you do not lie.  Okay, that is normal.  But you can assign trials to them and force issues with them that changes the environment they operate in.  You do the same psychically.  You get rewarded with psychic remote viewing.  They are not dreams per se but trance conditions which exist in your mind left over from past experiences."

END 
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Re: Dreams About War ?
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 05:42:28 pm »
Thank you Ron and Michael Of Nebadon. I have always had dreams or visions for as long as I can remember. Some are obvious ego dreams playing themselves out, others stand out so much. I would wake up wondering where I just went and why am I seeing these things ? In my younger days I would use things to block them because these dreams would come in so vividly. I will try to post them when I can. I am mostly a visual person, I generally cannot remember anything said in the dreams. With an exception of a transport seraphim that told me that he was waiting for me to die and told me the exact time, date and year. Which was a couple of years ago.