Author Topic: Memorandum VI (6) Review of The Supreme Dislocation and Disappearance  (Read 586 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Memorandum VI (6) Review of The Supreme Dislocation and Disappearance
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2019, 04:31:08 PM »
Larry, please do as White Stone asks.  I will be learning too.

White Stone what agony you have!  You truly are at sea over something most people take for granted.  Most can take a picture of an ant hill and see a great mountain there for learning purposes.  That is not you.  Your mind they tell me is a liter stack of Bibles and you do not have the luxury of learning from those pictures.  Time is not U shaped only the picture is, but we change the picture from an O shape to a U shape to give the idea that ime is bent out of shape and needs a normal shape for we humans to use it better.  I leave it at that for now and Larry must show us what you can learn from White Stone.  RON

MICHAEL FROM THE  COBBLESTONES OF NEBADON
"You wonder why I so often follow what Ron says,  White Stone.  So does Ron!  He never says and he never tells but welcomes my approach better than anyone I ever saw do it.  I follow him because he says the darnedest things!  He can get exercised over what you say but never truly angry and today is a good example of why he considers you important to the list:  you learn much differently than almost anyone else here.  Most can see pictures like Larry Gossett can or cannot as you White Stone can not.  But most people prefer a little story picture to see how something else works like it.  Time is a real bastard of a concept to get a hold of and Ron does well with it but finds it ludicrous he must always obey time instead of finding a way around it.  Oh, he does at times get around it by fulling understanding that you can cut corners in thinking by deciding up front the conclusion first and then wondering how you get to it afterwards, but it never bothers him he sees deeply into the morass of cause and effect and prefers to let the causes speak for themselves and tell people about its effects by showing off pictures like these horse shoes he talks about here.  In fact the horseshoe analogy is better done than any I ever saw before and Ron thinks the Deity Absolute helped, but no, that was not even me, but Ron looking at it by himself and saying what spirit does is similar to what a blacksmitt must do to metal to get a working shape again.  We do that to time but you cannot since we are above time and you are not, just as the blacksmith is above the horse shoe and the horse shoe is not to do it for itself/

"We gather one more analogy.  Gossett is worried about Crone's disease and Ron rully understands that, but he told Larry not to force it on himself but allow it to speak to him by saying what is wrong that Larry gets the effects so much.  Finally it speaks to Larry by saying 'you eat like a hog and now need to stop it."  Or words to that effect.  Larry is feeling much better by sticking to a slim diet we think and so on.  You White Stone need a new diet of understanding to help you win your battle to understand epochal information such as contained in the Urantia Book.  It is better than Ron can write, but not better in how Ron understands epochal information:  he lives it and sees it well at work for himself and asks no one else to do as he does.  That is the secret to being well informed.  Let it be for now though as so much is coming down the pike you will do very well to just understand there is a new book for you to read again called Urantia Book II or something like it.  Michael of Nebadon.  K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2019, 08:10:48 PM »
Im going to attempt to understand this on my own computer terms,  correct me if im wrong Ron.  From what you've explained through your analogy father is the blueprint and the blacksmith of that U shape which is the designer of a windows system that we use, the supreme then is that windows system and is self operated.  The supreme is unique just like all beings that are created and the windows system he uses has his account which is unique too,  we as humans are like the files and programs that is based of his system to run and if he the system is corrupted we are unable to function properly and normally when the system is corrupted you cant access the windows but the files are still there. Michael of Nebadon and the time lord is then a back up version of the same windows system with different user account, that is why it is the same but slightly different. Im sure the father already foresaw that this would happen thus why the trinitized time lord is implemented into place, but because the supreme also contains the final and full expression of time space is that why a second supreme cant be created?  

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2019, 08:42:26 PM »
Your analogy works Jack.  Okay.

You say something I never considered: the Father is suggested by you to create a second Supreme.  I doubt that is considered but I do not really know Dingxin.  I look at the supreme as the only One and Original, but what about placing an additional Supreme back into place?  You ask. 

There is one overwhelming problem with that:  The original God the Supreme has been working over one trillion Urantia years absorbing all material experience.  He lost all of that in his self removal.  I do not know what was saved if anything or what the status could be as I find it over stressful  to think we lost all experiences because he took them with him.   But then I do not have the slightest idea how safe guarding that from happening was in place or not?  Here is Michael of Nebadon to explain some of it:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"God the Supreme has several options always to safeguard this experiential knowledge already created in his possession.

"First he reports all good experience up through the chain of comman for over a trillion Urantia years to Uversa and then to himself and then to Paradise through is inclusion in the Trinity of Trinities.  But in that explosion on 26 September 2019, the over four thousand Vicegerents met death instantly when the Supreme pulled the self destruct cord, and they held the most recent experience to be inculcated with the Paradise Trinity.  Nobody knows if this related back to the Trinity or not.

"However, we have it on the best resources known to man, that the Supreme did actually make a final report in on what they held, and we are grateful that at lest the Surpeme saw to that before he died.  If that is the case, then we need to understand that anything else after 26 September is waiting to be loaded up and sent to the Trinity as it  was in the past.  No one seems to know if that is true.

"If this is the case, a new Supreme needs to get busy as experience does not wait for any useful processing and there are no more Vicegerents of the Supreme left except four in Superuniverse Six, that Machiventa happened to have kept there with him to negotiate a better pattern from the on Urantia and so on.  When they learned of the loss of all of their team before the Supreme they did what you would call "cry" and asked for self immolation and the were allowed to join their cohorts on the other side of Paradise where destroyed beings may wait until their number is call for resolution.  K"

This is Ron.  I am always asking for clarification and am denied further access to these statements right now.  That is okay and fine with me as I do not wish to pry into delicate matters, but you asked a good and available question Jack, and I think you got some of the answer.  God the Father cannot replicate what the old held although most of what he held was already porcessed.  I doubt the process of the Jesus Bestowal works even if rehearsed by a new Supreme for reasons of State I doubt it can be reproduced unless you were there.  Otherwise the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima is also a one time event I doubt just rehearsing it would take away what the Supreme experience that moment that day either. 

What seems to have to be done is to spread the obligation for experiential custody of material facts around more people and not place the entire years of material experience in one Deity but in several useful venues that experience can be retrieved all the time eternally and for the good of the Master Universe, no further experiential Deities are to be entertained.  Does this go to your wish to explain why no more idea of one Supreme?   Ron

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2019, 02:50:40 AM »
Well hello everyone, thank you Ron/Sensonloran for this work of compiling all the happenings due to the changes made by the God the Supreme in this generous outline in Memo 6 above. It is only this morning I am able to gather myself to read through this and thank you for your response re the Bulletin 2 in another thread that I made some queries on it. I appreciate your response to them. I am amazed though, the additional Volume of Part IV in Urantia Book 2. That is nice to know it was not a typo error. It looks like a lot of work is placed in the SER, thank you to the authors and to Mantutia Melchizedek. It looks like we will not see it until 2053 which is some three decades away, am I right?   Well, I apologize for my absence as the last week has been jammed packed of activity for me to spend time with my family who I missed so much as they are all living and working so far away and have arrived together to attend some special events. There were not only a reunion, but a couple of birthdays and my amazing daughter whom we all attended her graduation ceremony to celebrate her successful achievement and milestone in her young life. She has a Masters degree and is now working as a professional Optometrist full time. My son also has graduated last year and is working as a Radiographer. It is such a proud moment in our lives as parents and as family whom has supported one another through all the ups and downs of such a difficult period thus far. 

As an aside, I have considered the above Memo and am absorbing all the discussions following it, I love the Annealment of Time concept Ron and Jack’s take on it in another way is also just as good too. Thank you for such a nice way of taking on the matter of Time. It seems to me after the events of the God the Supreme, I am just so taken by what has happened. I am still trying to recover as is our Creative Parents and all who are so affected. I completely understand the situation of being in “recovery” mode and readdressing what can be placed now that the Time Master has up and quit. I find it so odd it actually happened!! Yet how insidious is it that an experiential deity along with the Planetary Supreme has been so difficult in relation to the work of revelation on Urantia. It is fair in their estimation in relation to how premature it is to go ahead with such a beautiful book as the FER was then produced and, still, it faced challenges. It makes me wonder how on earth can the SER go ahead given the challenges the previous edition went through to get out to the public. Of course, that remains to be seen.

In all,  my mind is rather like jelly and I do not understand why it is so that I find it so difficult to really think at all. It is probably because we are so overwhelmed by the gravity of the changes that it leaves our minds rather blank as to how to go forward when the Supreme has left the room, so to speak. You are right in saying, “we are left with a bag” to deal with and have no idea what to do next. I feel the same way and rather adrift right now. All I can do is take one day at a time, put one foot in front of the other and hope things will eventually fall into place when we are all much better in living and doing as we are as mortals on the earth of our “beginnings”. Now even that is in question, as is everything else to do with human experience and life journeys and so on. The Time Lords will have quite a lot of catching up to do and I wish them well in their training and work to take on such a massive vocation.

Now I have a ringing in my ear, what is it Sir?

“Do not let this overwhelm you, let it pass as it should while we gather all that is to steer forward and gain the better way in Father’s intentions. It is all good and will be of utmost benefit to all who do look before you leap as faith is a time construct as well. You will all do well to listen, to take your time and not rush the moment. Let it sink in and sit with you. Be in my peace as I am with you. Mother Spirit out. K”

Thank you Mother Spirit as you are actively involved and taking on the task that is now very much a new order to deal with. How I love the HorseShoe analogy in the U shape bend with the little words inscribed to state: “MADE IN SALVINGTON”. That is gold! And may it be so recognized and so regarded. 

Thank you all folks for your wonderful comments and queries as I actually could not think or feel, as numb as I am, by the very thought of the loss of God the Supreme. Still reeling in sadness, and the little residual that is left, I am to be wary of too!

God speed to Michael of Nebadon and Mother Spirit and the Melchizedek brothers who are to realign themselves to the new universe designs. I have no questions right now as I am still recovering from my week with my family members and am going to miss them a lot until we meet again. Such is life on Urantia. As we all must go where the work is and whatever the circumstances that leads us to live and work in the best way we can to enjoy and survive. God bless you all for staying the course. I remain here with you and continue in service. We now have to wait this out as to the plans Michael has to go with for Urantia as an architectural sphere for university training. It occurred to me just then in my thoughts, that just as I saw my daughter received her Masters degree from the Chancellor, I too can see how much this will be in the many years ahead for all of us in training on this architectural sphere when all is said and done. What a journey this has been and is to be in the long road ahead. Let the ‘metal of time’ make its way to the Universal Father. Shalom!

Sue/7inOcean.

Offline willieb

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2019, 04:52:39 AM »
The self destruction by the Supreme occurs to me an unforeseen inexplicable event.

I shudder to think of the consequences, for one, if the self destruction happened in the presence of our Creator Father.

I came to the conclusion that creation is  at one an utter risk, seen the results of the action of the Supreme and the risk inherent of free will.

But I am not overwhelmed. I have full confidence in my celestial fathers and brothers to rectify the situation.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 09:18:50 AM by willieb »

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2019, 10:43:41 AM »
The idea of 9 Superuniverses is fascinating but who would rule?  The sevenfold expression of Deity was exhausted in the creation of the Seven Master Spirit and there are only 21 Ancient of Days. Would this eventuate some new beings to rule?

Domtia

Weydevu

Online Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2019, 11:40:19 AM »
Hi, I have been following what has been going on the last couple of weeks and the tragic events that have taking place with God the Supreme blowing himself up and one thing keeps coming up in my head and that is "HOW CAN A SPIRIT BEING BLOW HIMSELF UP". If he was in human form made of flesh and blood I would have no problem with it. I thought
only physical beings could accomplish this and you would need to be composed of atoms and cells. My question is what is a spirit composed off, do they also have atoms and what is the definition of pure spirit.If I were an outsider I would think you were talking about AI, yes an extremely advanced robot that has a conscience and has more capabilities than what we could dream about.Did he have a inbuilt nuclear bomb inside him, they can reach temperatures in excess of 100 million degrees celsius. I suppose we shall never know the answer to that question. I am all ears and wish to know more, Domtia.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2019, 12:32:49 PM »
What most readers do not know is that the time space area in the Grand Universe is not a flat plane whereof seven superuniverses ply their way around Paradise.  I do not speak to it because it is a subject I know really very little about, plus to speak to it requires the reader to have to imagine what we look like from a horizontal slice to show our space level in perpetuity.  It is very difficult to make sense of it if we look at the cross section. 

For one thing, superuniverse seven, our own, sits pretty much on the top of the space plane around Paradise.  But Superuniverse six slides almost under us but back a little so it does not go underneath seven at all  Superuniverse four is a little smaller than Superuniverse two, but two sits almost under Superuniverse four.  That should give you some idea of the space volume and how it gets filled with these time space super galaxies.

All of this is to telly you that the plane of progression of the Superuniverses is awkward compared to a train and its box cars that follow on a track behind the engine.  If Superuniverse seven were the train engine, then it is pulling Superuniverse six on the side of the track it is on and 100 million light years straight down.  Please understand I am using Rayson the science officer to give me these measurements.   Furthermore, Rayson says that superuniverse five  is above our heads as it is super elevated because most of its underbelly is made of glass and metallic crystals and it levitates that SU out of box car progression on tracks behind us but forcing SU 5 to float sixty light years higher than the highest point on Orvonton.

I tell you all of this so you get a better picture of the space the SU's orbit Paradise.  Now you should see that inserting two more SU's into orbit around Paradise has many more options rather than inserting them on the same track behind SU 7 as the engine.

That, however, is not meant to say there are two more SU's to consider in the future.  If anything we might lose one or two of them as time space universes because the Father considers SU 1 and SU 2 as separated creations requiring a destiny plan far different than the latter SU's. especially by the big difference in SU's 5, 6, and 7.  I know how this idea of 9 superuniverses got started here and that was because Rayson speculated that ORVONTON sort of has a split personality.  It has been preparing for eons to receive God the Supreme, and now there is no God the Supreme.  What do they do with all that space they set aside for  the revelation of God the Supreme in Superuniverse rule?  Rayson said maybe they split in two for some reason.  If that would happen there is no purpose to a SU 8 or a SU 9 for that matter, and Pliktarius, you are right.  Who or what would rule SU 8 and SU 9?  Frankly, there is no answer.

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "That is how crazy rumors get started, but Ron also knows that the space area of time is configured rather crudely like an upside down wedge with the big part of the wedge at the bottom.  IF the SU's worked in a straight line behind one another, SU 7 would be pushed by SU 6 separated by only a few hundred Light Years.  The plan of action for the SU's is to be further studied by our star students when we learn that the bottom of the wedge is truncated at the very bottom in order to hold what?  There is every reason to believe that there is something to be built at the bottom of the wedge in time space.  We shall see what Father has in mind soon enough, as I have been advised that God the Supreme prepared that idea and now no one is sure what it is to contain.  Soon, they say, we will know if it is to be retained or removed.  K"

END

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2019, 04:29:49 PM »
My two cents contribution to the subject:

Subject: The substitution of God the Supreme for God the Absolute in conjunction with the connection with Michael of Nebadon and Divine Minister Nebadonia.

Initially, I record that I am just an evolutionary human being of time and space and so my interpretation of the facts may be wrong. If you are wrong I apologize to you all in advance.

“I believe the analogy of metal being annealed, that is, transformed with heat into a new form, simply represents the latest events with the demise of God the Supreme.

However, in my view, I believe the replacement method is an answer that can be used.

In this case, the substitution of God, the Supreme for God, the Absolute that represents everything, the union of all Deities.

God the Absolute represents the union of the experimental Deities (God, the Supreme, God, the Ultimate and the Absolute of Deity) and the existential Deities of God, Universal Father of All, God, Eternal Son and God, Infinite Spirit. .

The inspiration (God, Infinite Spirit), the attraction (God, Eternal Son) and the sustenance (God, Universal Father of All), to evolve from imperfection to perfection from the Existential Deities represented by the greatest Deities, namely God , the absolute.

In this case, I have sought to make my spiritual evolution, in the present context, as an evolutionary human being of time and space in two stages.

First, the search for connection with Michael of Nebadon, who was on our planet as Joshua Ben Joseph, or simply Jesus, or Joshua as he prefers to be called and with the Divine Minister. Michael of Nebadon represents God, Universal Father of All, and God the Eternal Son in our local Nebadon universe, while Divine Minister Nebadonia represents God, the Infinite Spirit in our local Nebadon universe.

Second, after the search for connection with Michael de Nebadon and the Divine Minister Nebadonia, the joint search with God the Absolute.

Finally, I repeat, this is just a personal interpretation. If I am wrong I apologize, for above all I ask God to do the will of God, Universal Father of all.

With much love to all,

Julio

=======

Meus dois centavos de contribuição para o assunto:

Assunto: A substituição de Deus, o Supremo por Deus, o Absoluto conjuntamente com a conexão com Michael de Nebadon e com a Ministra Divina Nebadonia.

Inicialmente, eu registro que sou apenas um ser humano evolucionário do tempo e do espaço e por isto minha interpretação em relação aos fatos pode estar equivocada. Caso estiver equivocada eu peço antecipadas desculpas a todos.

- Eu acredito que a analogia do metal sendo recozido, ou seja, transformado com o calor para uma nova forma representa, de maneira simples, os últimos acontecimentos com a extinção de Deus, o Supremo.

No entanto, em minha visão, eu acredito que o método de substituição é uma resposta que pode ser usada.

No caso, a substituição de Deus, o Supremo por Deus, o Absoluto que representa o tudo, a união de todas as Deidades.

Deus, o Absoluto representa a união das Deidades experimentais (Deus, o Supremo, Deus, o Último (Ultimate) e o Absoluto da Deidade) e as Deidades existenciais de Deus, Pai Universal de Todos, Deus, Filho Eterno e Deus, Espírito Infinito.

A inspiração (Deus, Espirito Infinito), a atração (Deus, Filho Eterno) e a sustentação (Deus, Pai Universal de Todos), para evoluir da imperfeição para a perfeição vindo das Deidades Existenciais representadas pelo maior das Deidades, ou seja, Deus, o Absoluto.

No caso, eu tenho buscado fazer minha evolução espiritual, no atual contexto, como ser humano evolucionário do tempo e do espaço em duas etapas.

Primeiro, a busca de conexão com Michael de Nebadon, que esteve em nosso planeta como Joshua Ben Joseph, ou simplesmente Jesus, ou Joshua como prefere ser chamado e com a Ministra Divina. Michael de Nebadon representa Deus, Pai Universal de Todos e Deus, Filho Eterno em nosso universo local de Nebadon, já a Ministra Divina Nebadônia representa Deus, Espírito Infinito em nosso universo local de Nebadon.

Segundo, após a busca de conexão com Michael de Nebadon e com a Ministra Divina Nebadonia, a busca em conjunto com Deus, o Absoluto.

Por fim, eu repito, que esta é apenas uma interpretação pessoal. Se estiver errada eu peço desculpas, pois acima de tudo, eu peço a Deus, que seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal de todos.

Com muito amor a todos,

Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2019, 01:14:06 AM »
Thank you very much Roger for your beautiful words of such humility; I believe that you are a person who is very clear on your path.
Now I want to express a few mandatory words in response to Ron's last reference to my person. I rejoice a lot with each response or comment from Ron, although it is not easy for me to understand the full content or meaning of most of them. It takes me quite a while to try to "unveil", discern or "guess" what Ron wants to make known in his writings; In the end I always settle for what I understand. At no time have I considered it opportune or convenient to debate, much less argue with Ron, whom I consider the Masterpiece of our Father Creator Michael; so it is not directly a matter of accepting it come as it comes, but the conviction that although it may not seem at first glance his appreciations, Ron, should know better.
For example, his reference that I am a very fenciful person, I could argue that in the way in which facts and things are presented to us, reality transcends all imagination or fiction, extensively.
I will allow myself, with respect to those things that seem so unlikely to us, to bring a statement from Sai Baba, of whom I get a faithful preacher, and for considering his word of an enormous weight of truthfulness: "But times are approaching of important definitions, times in which it will be necessary to delineate a route, which, once chosen, will no longer be possible to abandon. For this you need courage, and the greatest of all is to make the decision to believe in the words of Sai Baba even when on the outside nothing shows you that what I affirm is true. This kind of faith is essential for the task I envision. I decide the times of My manifestation and whoever creates will be rewarded. "

Offline bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2019, 08:27:34 PM »
Hi All,
All I can say is WOW!My brain is swimming and wants to either go TILT or Zonk! Now DingXin brought about an interesting idea: that a 2nd 'SUPREME' could have been existant...well, if all personality and knowledge can be salvaged, maybe this is made possible. Make it analogous to our own ascension careers, if we refuse it, is our own experience lost...or that of a TA whose fusion never happens, and whose candidate refuses the ascension plan?
Definitely, the end of the Supreme dramatically changes so many items, but I believe that the Father has planned a creation that is pliable, elastic, and can react positively to any situation. The only factor that ultimately affects us is TIME...
Anyway, time to go back and re-read!
Many thanks RonB!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...