Author Topic: NOT Adrift on the Oceans of Change  (Read 77 times)

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
NOT Adrift on the Oceans of Change
« on: September 30, 2019, 06:27:23 AM »
4:30 AM 30 SEP 2019

Thank you my Beloved for immediately coming to my aid as I requested your assistance in adjusting my thoughts and spiritualizing my thinking when I awoke from troubled sleep into conscious reality.  My tendency was to try to make sense of all that has been happening in the spiritual world and it was overwhelming and I saw that I needed to change my focus or sleep would be impossible.

I started my prayers and realized that my thoughts were straying all over the place as even my prayers reminded me of all that has been and is transpiring spiritually.  My impression was that of being ‘adrift in an ocean of change’.  It was a scene like that of total devastation from a hurricane, so much destruction, so many deaths, lives and infrastructure forever gone, it seems that nothing will be the same as it was.  What are the odds of an effective recovery, and how can such a situation be avoided in the future?

As I was trying to keep my focus on thanksgiving for the Universal Father, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit I was reminded of the immovable, the incorruptible and the unchangeable fact of their existential nature.  No tragedy, however great or small, will ever change the fact of who they are and they are the reason all else exists in the first place, the beginning and the end, the first and the last, all else existed and will exist because they “are”; and the I AM is the I AM period.

Although circumstances try to convince us that we are ‘adrift in an ocean of change’ the compass of Father’s gift of our Thought Adjusters remains sure and true.  We are forever and undoubtedly moored to love, light and life by the encircuitment of Father’s personality gravity circuit as His will creatures; by the intangible spirit gravity circuit of the Eternal Son and by the incorruptible mind gravity circuits of the Infinite Spirit that will hold us fast throughout any storm.

I need to man the bilge pump and displace the murky waters of confusion that would otherwise pull me down.  I need to focus my thoughts on the unchangeableness of the Universal Father, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit and realign my attitude to accept the fact that I am a son of God given the priceless opportunity to accept Father’s mandate to be perfect even as he is perfect, and that demands that I embrace change.  Embracing change is the mechanism and the attitude incumbent upon me to successfully reach the goal Father has set before me and I must choose to not allow anything to nullify this opportunity.

Thank you Heavenly Father, Eternal Son and Infinite Spirit for being in us, around us and with us as we sail the oceans of life and embrace the changes that come our way that will ultimately enable us to receive your eternal embrace.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: NOT Adrift on the Oceans of Change
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 12:34:13 PM »
How curious,  I did the same and up at 345am, I could not sleep and tossed and turned and finally to the computer to keep myself busy.  Nothing is quite at peace for many and I am as you seem to be needing a very early morning program to chuck off the meanies.  Hope you are feeling better by now.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania