Author Topic: Mother Spirit as Nebadonia and Review about Issuing 6th Epochal Revelation  (Read 1304 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mother Spirit as Nebadonia and Review about Issuing 6th Epochal Revelation

MOTHER SPIRIT
* The Last Hurrah.
* The Sixth Epochal Revelation Review
York, PA Local time 930am
OCTOBER 04, 2019

“This is Mother Spirit, and the time has come to announce a change in our own status.

“Because God the Supreme was such a large part of my work, I had to revalue what I did in Nebadon quite a bit.  For one thing we now run a daily routine never done before and that is to reread all writings from Urantia concerning religion and other factors that lead into a religion and its ways of operating. 

“Ron Besser is among the most important factors on Urantia right now insofar as the imprint of new views of religion are concerned.  He has taken a simple idea called epochal revelation, and forced it to become a focal point on many who worry about the course of religion on Urantia, and placed it as a very high priority to replace the increasing number of errors in its forebearer, the fifth epochal revelation.

“Because he now has set it up as almost the perfect foil to a cult being formed around the fifth epochal revelation, he now sits in the position of wondering where the sixth epochal revelation is.  Well then, where is the sixth epochal revelation?

“The answer is that it is ready to be seen and photographed by Ron so long as Ron is capable of working in.  Father on Paradise says that Ron is quite capable of handling it, but God the Supreme has so harmed him in health it must be questioned whether we can work a sixth epochal revelation the old way: dissemination by a human corporation dedicated to the work of doing such as the fifth epochal revelation was supposed to be so done.

“Further, indications are that Mantutia Melchizedek is running hard to remake the sixth epochal revelation properly done for the style of reader we have on Urantia today.  In the old days, large books never bothered anyone, but today, the attention span has so slipped it cannot be depended on to finish anything over sixty or seventy pages.  Then what do we do?  The answer may be audio, but spirit does not do audio.  In place of audio is verbal teachings as done in the day of Jesus and that requires huge rallies and few of any serious readers of the fifth epochal revelation are attracted to mass conversions or rallies for that nature.

Therefore, the need for “quick books” becomes necessary.  Why?  The reason is already stated, but Ron is of the opinion that “quick books,” are merely insufficient propaganda to tease the audience into thinking they know the subject.  Amen, says Michael, and so do I, but Mantutia is ready to try out one of Ron’s ideas he has run a template on already. And it is a Newsletter called “MAGISTERIAL MISSION HEADLINES”, A headline and one paragraph to follow.  I see the Template and fully laud how he works it.  It would make a huge contribution to the readership if they accepted the Newsletter at all..

“Ron ran an experiment these past two weeks where he purloined all of the emails t he Urantia Book Fellowship publishes as the emails for Urantia Group leaders.  Some of you may have gotten email through it.  However, for the most part the readership and Urantia Group leaders in general, have no real perception that the fifth epochal revelation is now so out of date, it should not be taught “as is” ever again.  Ron turned the tables on plans re republish the present Urantia Book, but removing sections out of Part II amd Part III, and emphasizing, Part IV, the Jesus Papers.  To Ron, that is nothing but heresy and the apostasy of the present Urantia Foundation even looking upon it in favor of doing it.  The head of that organization now sees the futility of ever publishing the present Urantia Book, except as it is and forever as it is.  Good tidings then for the Urantia Book as is, but it is so out of date it mistakes good for bad now and must be replaced quickly so as not to inculcate readers with bad information at this point. 

“Finally, Ron sees the entire matter in our court and says so emphatically to anyone who listens.  Father does not disagree with him, and neither does Michael of Nebadon, but I, the Mother Spirit, see grave danger in replacing the fifth epochal revelation too fast with the sixth.  How much is too fast?  I suggest we need about sixteen more years before we place it in bookstores.  That happens to coincide with the date that Jesus may return or another Bestowal Son may appear.  It is an open question to Ron, and in his opinion, hits while the iron is no longer hot to move the sixth epochal revelation into place.  He sees a campaign to sell the book more in an evangelical vein than a seminary point of view of slow and unhurried teach-in of its precepts.  We all agree the iron is hot right now but I disagree on its use immediately and I hope to prevail over this point shortly when Michael addresses the Symposium to be held on Urantia shortly in spirit only. 

“That is not confusing to ron, but most of you have no idea what the problem is because Ron makes it easy for you to understand just what is happening, even if he is not sure of the repercussions.  That should slow him down but he sees no point in waiting when the deterioration of the minds of men and women is now so poor one cannot get anything done with being assured it gets done well.  Why wait but place the sixth epochal revelation on the book shelves for eventual readership to return?  The answer is that the population on Urantia is destined to be reduced by 2/3rds shortly and that is no small matter even for the dissemination of an epochal revelation.  I leave it there for now.  MOTHER SPIRIT as NEBADONIA.”

Ron - Those reading should recognize that when the Creative Spirit, or called Mother Spirit, uses her award name, SHE is speaking as a legal prosecutor.  That means HER informal speech really carries the recommendation by Nebadon interests for a legal adjudication over the presentation of the sixth epochal revelation before it becomes available, say, to me for dissemination through the Magisterial Foundation.  You need, all of you, to understand the precision of the use of titles and language in these broadcast, as they speak to the serious debate the sixth epochal revelation is having once more.

I also ask, what does the legal view of presenting a new epochal revelation on Urantia, which seems to frown on it appearing rapidly and now, what do we do with what waiting sixteen years for the correction to the present revelation to be done?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = “Now Ron do not get excited.  The truth is Nebadonia is practicing with you over the idea of her new way of inputting a difference of opinion, and that is so we can argue it out for those who know how to handle revelation on any planet, and especially on Urantia, which is a total disaster still in the making for all sorts of reasons.  Her use of the term epochal revelation refers to all revelatory issues at stake for Urantia today, and you are not upset or angry but trying to clarify an uneasy feeling that so much time will slide by there is nothing but revelation on Urantia so in error it should be withdrawn instead of read or taught for now. 

“You see having to take the fifth epochal revelation and removing Parts I and Part IV entirely and publishing that while dropping Parts II and III with so many errors in them.  That is what would have to be done, and that is so truncated the entire idea of the Urantia Foundation would become available again to reduce the size of the present Urantia Book, by doing just that.  However, that is apostasy and you fully agree with it but the errors are so great in those sections one has to hide them until a better revelation replacing those parts becomes available.  We fully agree with you and your Bulletin 2 is still making the rounds on Urantia and being looked at in shock as they now realize you are in full control and you need to be heard at some Symposium, but you are too ill to make any such motions and I am not making excuses for you either, as it may come to pass you are removed and we sit without motion until the sixth is approved to appear.  K”

MARGUL TRINITY TEACHER SON AND OTHER NEEDFUL OFFICIAL TO BE HEARD NOW THAT THIS SUBJECT HAS COME UP AGAIN:

“I AM MARGUL, and all of you need to understand that Ron has become quite the kingpin for information to surface over the tirades of God the Supreme over the Nebadon and other Local Universes in it, the so called Excelon, Federation of now, we think of about 11 Local Universes.  Senselon may withdraw due to its loss of prestige not, but its downsizing over issues of State by Paradise, and it may be brought under the control of Paradise before it must relieve itself of Local Universe status, and that is mind boggling to you Ron?

[Ron: the size of a Local Universe may be proportionate in your experience Margul, but is tens and dozens of light years across with tens of thousands of inhabited planets, university world capital, and the power of Paradise Creator Son and Daughter and the Trinity.  I would think t hat unless a place like that blows up and cannot be helped, that it is never considered for demolition . . . ]

MARGUL, “Well stated Ron but it is not up for demolition but up for resurgent creativity to obtain a better balance of human worlds with Midsoniter and Midwayer worlds too.  WE are of the opinion that Senselon is long over due for those changes and that Creator Son is well aware of your care they are all taken care of evenly and well in the Federation for which you are so fully supportive we wonder where you are coming from.

“Further study indicates you are running a fever in your mind over this entire issues of a planetary government in what you believe is total disarray, which is true, but that it has to be in place to support a mission as proposed. [Yes] I suggest you worry that not but your own debacle which is to loose everything you planned for without one cent tribute to your mode of operation on Urantia.  Take our view and let the big picture prevail and let yourself float into oblivion if that is to be done, but for now, it seems the last of the Mohicans is still on board and hanging precariously over differences of opinion over your issues which are health, revenue, and the sixth epochal revelation, and in that order.  I agree you cannot operate without cleansing the health issue, but the sixth epochal revelation now stands ready for dissemination, and not the subject of another long policy review.  That should cheer you but we also see you are harassed to dea with the RESIDUAL SUPREME, and that must stop or it kills you eventually wholeheartedly out of the way of Michael and his choice for its dissemination, not you, but him, as a Bestowal Son.  You see that as ridiculous like having books for sale in the theater foyer before you go in for the entertainment.  K”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON =
“Fully seen, the sixth epochal revelation is worth all of this, except you Ron make it a calling card to reform the use of revelation on Urantia, and I see why and wonder if we have our ends meeting together to bring this into fruition at all.  The problem you present is that you are ready to do the dissemination in spite of the present readership as essentially necessary.  The present readerships would meld into the future readership and you see little difference as to the effects of the reading the sixth epochal revelation.  I happen to agree with all of this, and I am Father, and Michael of Nebadon, is placing hardship on you all the time Ron in order to be free of your views on so many subjects he must keep clear of them for the most part.

FATHER on PARADISE SPEAKS -
“You Ron ran through a diatribe early this morning before the sun came up over the presence of the Supreme and your full and terrible dislike of any of it being left in you.  Reasons are apparent.  The Supreme sees to calls to inject you and you are so done with that review of your health you refuse the injections if you can and suffer painful ones all the time in spite of the refusal mode you are in.  We see it not as truancy but being caught in a maelstrom of heartless removal of the RESIDUAL SUPREME, and must recommend you go easy on it because that RESIDUAL is dangerous and calloused to the point it will kill if it can get away with it.  That said you are not subject to killing anymore but so close one time you had to be revived at least twice when he stopped your heart and painfully done all the same.  Be assured this episode is a shameful reminder that our universe is proud to promote the spiritual aspects of man but never at the cost of understanding man if it is too hard to listen to man.  You are a perfect example with a big view of what could be accomplished on Urantia without resources because Spirit keeps taking them away from you forever if we are not careful to see to it that is never so.

“As FATHER. I am truly opposed to much of what you have to put up with, and you are so tired of it you would gladly walk out if you could make the transition without leaving a mess behind, but that is not easy to prevent, but it will be for many things you hope to achieve and leave well done and put back into place.  Give us the time and we make amends but for now the RESIDUAL SUPREME is hell on earth and you are not the only one facing it.  We leave it at that for now and speak for Michael by saying that the sixty epochal revelation is ready and so are you and it will be accomplished with the help of Machiventa Melchizedek, Gabriel, Immanuel, and amy support Staff which sees this as a real task to accomplish before anything else is to be opened on Urantia.  Good Day.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“We are finally at the end of this long transmission over issues you favor Ron only, but we do agree with your views entirely on them.  We have bigger problems than the sixth epochal revelation thought, and that is that God the Supreme keeps trying to make a come back as the RESIDUAL SUPREME, and you are so adamantly opposed to it, you run the risk of flying into the flames of a difficult empire of the worst ever imagined by science fiction writers, and that is a God without mercy and grand larceny in its heart.  That is God the Supreme after the Lucifer rebellion, and you need to care not to get upset when he abuses his power and slams you into a bed full of headaches and leg and abdomen pain and arm pain– you name it now.  Be assured this ends shortly and I mean before the Christmas season this year which may be a very dour one if all that could happens is happening at that point.  K”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
I hate to be the one to bring this up, but I feel compelled to do so. So far, in my experience here almost everything we have been told would happen, did not happen and I understand that plans change especially plans as huge in import as these! But, now we move to the 6th Epochal Revelation and once again, we are told it won't happen or maybe it will happen, or should it happen, or should it not happen except in 16 years---yadda yadda yadda and on and on and on.
Maybe that is just my immaturity speaking but I feel there are probably others out there thinking some thoughts like these and like me, they are afraid to spill their guts. One argument I hear is the worry about the 5th revelation and the fact that much of it is now out-of-date and wrong. My question here is--why the argument? If it's wrong, replace it immediately or live with the consequences! Sixteen years of the 5th Revelation being out there with nothing to prove it has changed is like aging grapes until they rot. The consequences here are more important than grapes because it is eternal life and death it speaks of! After all, this discussion of will it or won't it is hard to take! I am tired of hearing yet another promised event, thrown aside to the never-ending future land of "someday."

So, call me down if I offend or if I missed the point or in some other way  I shoulda shut up! But can somebody in charge please, please, please make one decision that goes the way it was promised? Is that too much to ask? One decision! Sorry to be the rock in the hubcap but now I feel better and thank you all for listening.

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Since the subject of the Sixth Epochal Revelation has come up on this Forum it seems it has been volleyed back and forth continuously as to how and when it should be presented to the Urantia populace.  

Coming at this from my own experience I would like to point out that it was not advertising or promotion by the current Urantia Foundation or any of its subsidiaries, it was not via a person, religious affiliation, mortal suggestion or influence of any kind that I found my way to the Fifth Epochal Revelation (which I was appalled to later realize had been available for discovery for decades).  I had received the 1111 prompts for years, to the point of frustration, but could find nothing on 1111 that ever guided me to the Urantia book.

Succinctly, it was my Thought Adjuster and the work of my personal guardian angels that led me through the maze of circumstances and other teachings until the word “Urantia” was audibly spoken to my ears and everything inside me said THAT’S IT…FIND OUT WHAT “URANTIA” IS, and my search began.  I had to guess about how to spell it to even search for it.  When I finally found and purchased the Kindle version I was excited and shocked.  My world was about to be turned upside down and violently shaken…yet at the same time I would receive confirmation of many things that my Adjuster had been speaking to my mind for years and years.

In the beginning I kept thinking “why didn’t somebody tell me about this book…I’ve wasted so many years I could have been learning from it?”.   My Adjuster pretty much said I wasn’t ready for it until now.  As a side note, after I had been reading the Urantia Book for a few months I looked online for any local study groups but when I found one my Adjuster very firmly said "NO".

I share this because I honestly question the effectiveness of any marketing or promotional ploy that might be enacted for the Sixth Epochal Revelation to “get through” to the general population and impact them enough to spark more than a moments passing notice, let alone curiosity.  Without the influence and “unction” of one’s Thought Adjuster and personal guides working overtime in their wards conscious awareness, I say good luck.  In my opinion people don’t find what they’re NOT looking for or wanting in the first place.  Many here have shared their experiences of gifting copies of the Urantia book to friends/family only to find them collecting dust on a shelf somewhere.

Also, I note that advertising and promotion have so accosted us in our personal lives and professional activities as to become no more effective than swatting at annoying bugs buzzing around your head that you just wish would buzz off and leave you alone.  If we have to find ways to “sell” the Sixth Epochal Revelation to an uninterested populace then I believe we will have little more success than previous efforts.  You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink!  Without an appetite or interest already existing in the consumer it is a pretty futile effort.

To briefly touch on the influence of personal choice, it is my perception that the religionist is faithful to the concept of their religion and I believe they have chosen that particular religion because it is in line with their preconceived ideas of who they want to be and what they want to worship.  The “free thinker” is unlikely to latch on to anything that requires the dedicated study of “epochal” or any other revelation that also requires them to question everything they are and furthermore choose to accept Fathers mandate…they like a ‘smorgasbord’ of options to feed on and plenty of options to bounce around (like a pinball) and are repelled by any specific diet that requires conformity of any kind.  Those are the two ends of the spectrum as I see it.

My point here is that I believe the driving force required to search out, and even consider, revelation will always be personal appetite or desire within the individual mortal which can then be influenced by the personal Thought Adjuster and destiny guardians and entice someone to give epochal revelation more than a fleeting glance.  However, if there is no Sixth Epochal Revelation to guide them toward then the only other option is the Fifth Epochal Revelation and any outdated information it contains (which will later have to be untaught and re-introduced).  It is kind of difficult to follow the directions of an outdated manual and constantly deal with “work-arounds” in the learning process (providing you are aware that updates to the manual even exist).

It is a conundrum for sure but my confidence is in the ability of the personal Thought Adjuster and attending guides and guardians to get the job done to direct their mortal wards to the proper educational tools available for personal growth and ascension, don’t forget they have a personal interest in this as well.

My comments above are also based on the assumption of there being no "visible" global celestial guidance or influence via members of Missions on this planet.  That would introduce a whole new set of variables.

Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Ron, I've had these thoughts on this subject for a while. That is, if you could some how get The Origins book published, that would be for obvious reasons a best seller, let alone earn you probably The Nobel Peace Prize for anyone that could come up with the cure for AIDS. This popularity would in turn be a precursor for a larger audience to at least pick up and buy the 6th Epochal Revelation. Just a thought I had on this subject. Just imagine a interview with Ron Besser on Oprah Winfey Show and Jesus Christ or Martin Luther King decide to make a comment through Ron on the complete lack of understanding to further their teachings they left behind for all mankind ? 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 12:40:06 AM by Wenebojo »

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
What are we to do with those bad news constantly flowing our way ? When I open the forum site every morning, the first thing is to ask myself what is waiting to befall us for to-day. It does not make sense to me for keeping back the SER while it is ready for dissemination. What is wanted right now is something that people can chew in and I think the SER can make the difference only if we are able to show them it has been brought forth by human will not, but that it is celestial in the make-up.

We don’t have to do more than that to promote the Book, we just have to let the medias do the rest and wait for the fallout. It will spread like wild-fire, the whole world will know about it in less a time, and everybody would like to have a hand over it. Unbeleivers will change the way they look at it and many will want to know more by purchasing the book, so as they can make their own opinion. The medias are fond of this kind of news and there are even some of them who are specialized in this field.

The US president is now extending his war trade to the world by imposing taxes on consumer products from european countries, it is likely to escalate until it ends up in a nuclear war, albeit many lost of lives due to cataclyms looming ahead. So, will there be any good news ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Well said Newstarsaphire and Ron. Dreamcat, I think it is reasonable to react as you did, yet we also need to remind ourselves to tread carefully in the the World of the Cross. I have to agree with arguments stated above in Ron's post as they are legimate concerns. Mother Spirit does have a point to make and so does everyone else. I am in favour of releasing the book in one piece rather than having it in pieces as suggested in a News Feed as that can get so spread out and fragmented and not in a more coherent and logical placement as it would appear in one big book, no matter how many pages the SER is. If any one has seen the highly acclaimed and popular show Game of Thrones, it too has big books for readers to read, and the same goes for others such as The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter and the Hunger Games.

Perhaps a big movie would start things off and have the book with it too!  Come on! I would have thought those artisans would come up with that one! Just yesterday, I read a news article that NASA has some findings of alien life but they are not releasing it just yet due to the unpreparedness of the public who may find it shocking to know. The SER would do just that too! If Mother Spirit has her point right, the withholding of the SER after the fact of the earth changes and population decimation in over a decade is probably a sensible choice, yet I find it a case of "too little too late" when things get more difficult to make traction. It is wise to go while the iron is hot and let nature take its course. Newstarsaphire in her post above has shown how we are led by the Spirit's leading in our lives and find the truth as we seek it. It is how we are all led here and remain steadfast to know the Father will shine His light and His compass.

I recommend we try something like it is done in clinical trials, to canvass respondents in being the new readers and see how the SER is being understood by these volunteers who participate in it. Could this be an option to trial? My main concern is that although this is clinical, I still think it best to just let the SER do what it does best, to be found and valued and have its profound impact on the reader as it is meant to do. That is what the FER has done for me as it speaks more volumes in truth to the beauty of the divine presence of God in our lives and more. It underlies as to what Jesus was about and for. It answers so many questions the biblical scriptures did not even have and it grants us all the history and the cosmology of the vast universe we are yet to be aware of. Sixteen years is a long time, and still if it were to present itself sooner, a team of divine teachers as listed above to come to help foster the dissemination of this huge book would be most welcome indeed. Bring it on Father and try us if you will.

Of course, as always in these matters of superb Revelatory work, may the Father's will be done for our beloved Urantia. We await with eager anticipation. Godspeed Father Michael.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 07:01:27 AM by 7inOcean »

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi Sue,

Love your "Bring it on Father and try us if you will."  Where would HE find such a motley crew of Agondonters but here.  Bring it on and watch us stumble our way into helping all of YOUR winning ways. 

The question I have is this:  Is the dissemination of the SER to take place before the tilt of the earth and upheavals allowing at least a part of humanity to come to the knowledge of the TEAM that exists to help Urantia, or is it to wait till after the catastrophes?  If the latter, then 16 years is a reasonable time period to expect the return to normalcy of sorts.  It takes a minimum of 10+ years to get a coastal community to fully recover from a single category 3 or 4  hurricane.

So, here's hoping we hear the Will of God trumpet the sound, "LET'S ROLL."

Steven

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Okay!!!!!

WE FINALLY GOT SOMETHING!!!!

This morning for two hours the harangue with spirit over the coming 7th epochal revelation was hammered out one again.  Ron, they said, we now see this as you do and those on this web site discussion forum. If we do not act at once and give you the book to photograph and then disseminate, we lose a huge chance to make it work as a God send instead of a museum piece for help on Urantia.

I state this after they all but burned my ears off.

As soon as they oil and grease their materializing machine to start it up to produce one new epochal revelation on my dining room table, there will be one there for me to do  this first:

1 Photograph it and place photos on this list
2 The photos will got to Facebook if I an figure out a way to do that because I think that weird list how censors promoting self help books . . .
3 Bulletin 3 will go out announcing its appearance ASAP
4 The Urantia Foundation, the Fellowship, and assuming other interests can be addressed, will receive an invitation to come to York to talk about what they ought to do or should do or can do.  That is out of my hands right now.  For now:

I leave this to ponder over:  York will have an office building with a secretary and a couple of us to stand there in the cold and tell people we have something new to sell.  How much they buy or read or take or run with is up  to them as the new Foundation will never behave like the old Urantia Foundation, mostly I fail to understand what they spend all that money on and there is no translation except Spanish to be done.

ATTENTION:
A Spanish translation is already almost finished by Spirit.  This time read the revelation as it was meant ot be heard to all who use Spanish as their main language.

The French translation will have to wait for a year and Spirit will do that one too.  These translations are good but not good enough!

Russian and Chinese translations are very special problems and no final decision has been taken about what to provide here at all.  Stand by maybe for years while spirit looks at these nation states and how much they need a language to read more comfortable to them than English is to most other readers.

I leave it for that now as things are brewing again I understand a lot better than I did in the past week of fights with the RESIDUAL SUPREME and the Undulating Ultimate which never lets up on Urantia these last few days.

RON

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Love all your comments here.  Newstarsaphire, I agree marketing was not the reason I too, got the book, or maybe I should say the book found me.  My brother brought it home from college for my mother.  It was one of his textbooks.  She was not interested, but once I opened the pages, I didn't put it down for weeks.  I just about went into hibernation with it. I believe each of us received the book because of our angels and Thought Adjusts, as Newstarsaphire says.

I am so happy to learn that it will be coming our way soon, and like Steven I wonder if it will be after the axis shift of the earth.  Ron brings us great news, but seventh? epochal revelation.  Opps it looks like I have to go back and re=read something that I missed.  I probably read about it being the seventh, but forgot.  I can't wait for the photo.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Until the end of the cataclysms, the publication of the sixth epochal revelation is meaningless !!!

Who will read or listen to these revelations?

Christian churches do not worship and pray to the Father, but to Savoof and Jägva (volcano). They have Christ - a member of the trinity, the mother of Jesus, who gave birth to 9 children - a virgin, they pray to "saints", icons, relics, they, although "believers", but hate each other. For them, the gospel or the preaching of "father" is an indisputable authority. Yes, in the grave they saw this Urantia Book. I was convinced from my own experience. When he began to speak about the truths of the fifth epochal revelation, he became an enemy and heretic for them.

The second obstacle is the living ideology of the supreme, lucifer and caligastia, set forth in the torus. As long as there are adepts of the Torah, the Almighty and Lucifer are alive.

Only after the global cleansing of the planet from the bearers of the uprising is it possible to revive humanity on the new ideology of the Father and Christ.

He who survives will understand the divine truth.

We will not throw beads in front of pigs (atheists), which, unfortunately, the vast majority on the planet.

Give disasters!

H.S. And readers in Russian, if there is a translation, will be no less than in other languages. Offensive neglect ...

До окончания катаклизмов публикация шестого эпохального откровения БЕССМЫСЛЕННА!!!
Кто будет читать или слушать эти откровения?
Христианские церкви поклоняются и молятся не Отцу, а Савоофу и ягве (вулкану). У них Христос – член троицы, мать Иисуса, родившая 9 детей – дева, они молятся «святым», иконам, мощам, они, хоть и «верующие», но ненавидят друг друга. Для них евангелие или проповедь «батюшки» - непререкаемый авторитет. Да в гробу они видели эту Книгу Урантии. Убедился на собственном опыте. Когда стал говорить об истинах пятого эпохального откровения, стал для них врагом и еретиком.
Второе препятствие - это живая идеология верховного, люцифера и калигастии, изложенная в торе. Пока есть адепты торы, жив всевышний и Люцифер.
Только после глобального очищения планеты от носителей восстания возможно возрождение человечества на новой идеологии Отца и Христа.
Кто выживет тот и поймет божественную истину.
Не будем метать бисер перед свиньями (безбожниками), которых, к сожалению, подавляющее большинство на планете.
Даешь катаклизмы!
H.S. А читателей на русском, если будет перевод, будет не меньше, чем на других языках. Обидное пренебрежение…

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Mother Spirit as Nebadonia and Review about Issuing 6th Epochal Revelation
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2019, 02:52:07 PM »
This looks good Ron, YAY! Steve, I agree with 'bring it on' and soon not later. Amethyst, if it is not a typo error, I think it may be the Seventh Epochal Revelation due to the revision done on the Sixth Epochal Revelation due to the changes that occurred with the death of God the Supreme and a rewrite had to be done again on the book. Let's wait and see shall we...and thank you Ron and Father Michael.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2019, 03:33:01 PM »
Prozonov, you sound as sour as the Kremlin when we offer orchids of joy!  What is the problem of having the sixth epochal revelation to read as you have lunch at work?  Can we try just a little smile for Mantutia, huh, please?  He works as hard as Putin does to surprise us with good news.  Let us hope that Mantutia does a little better though, as we have to hold on to the new sixth epochal revelation for decades more than we held on to the fifth epochal revelation, for sure!  Ron

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2019, 06:42:28 AM »
For Ron. We have such a proverb: "I told him about Thomas, and he told me about Yerema."
And here is the sixth epochal revelation?
The point is who will read, perceive and understand it.
The current population of Urantia is unable to accept it.
Proof - membership and traffic to our site.
Ron - tell the truth, we will understand and get ready.
Believe me, the majority do not give a damn about what we are discussing here.

Для Рона. У нас есть такая пословица: «Я ему про Фому, а он мне про Ерему».
Причем тут шестое эпохальное откровение?
Смысл в том, кто его будет читать, воспринимать и понимать.
Нынешнее население Урантии принять его неспособно.
Доказательство – членство и посещаемость нашего сайта.
Рон – говорите правду, мы поймем и приготовимся.
Поверьте – большинству наплевать на то, о чем мы тут рассуждаем.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2019, 09:03:57 AM »
Dear Prozonov, you speak the truth and I fully agree with your analysis.  At least that is true of the fifth epochal revelation.  You I assume love it as much as I do and together with those who love it too, it lives and has it place among our lives and in our future adjustments for what God wants from us.  I cannot disagree with your views on it; however, here is a point to be made you do not look at and why the sixth epochal revelation is so important to promote:

Mantutia Melchizedek runs the Revelatory Commission that rewrote all the epochal revelation for Urantia over the past six years.  HE rewrote the sixth epochal revelation at least four times, mostly because changes so big keep happening the written book becomes outdated as fast as they rewrite it.  Now all of a sudden on Urantia, we have an angry Supreme Being, and we call that angry Supreme Being, the Residual Supreme.  Those are English words that I think may be hard to translate into Russian.  Let me define the English word "RESIDUAL," the way we use it here.

To be "residual" means to be "left over."  If you eat from a dish at supper time and you send the dish back to the kitchen ot eating all on your dish but do not want it anymore, the food left on your dish to throw out is really a residual of your supper.  Or to put it another way, the Residual Supreme, is what is left of God the Supreme in our minds and bodies on our planet Urantia.  For our information, in our Local Universe of Nebadon, all human planets in particular, are being brought up in their human development so as to embrace the work of God the Supreme and not entire Michael of Nebadon.  Michael of Nebadon is a Creator Son and as such his prerogatives and choices meet the standards if HE were the Supreme, but he chose to have God the Supreme do all of it for us and he would step back for our own good as a future perfected being called a Finaliter.

Now what the Residual Supreme has done to humans on Urantia is really scary.  HE is making it impossible for the Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, send his Mission work to Urantia.  The Residual Supreme is challenging every move the Creator Son, Gabriel, Mother Spirit, and everyone else from Salvington, to move to remove the influence of this left over and angry God the Supreme, so they can restart our lives on Urantia and elsewhere to be under the loving care of our Father on Paradise.

The Residual Supreme thinks it must st all any chance for an epochal revelation from appearing in your or my life time Prozonov.  And that goes for every other human on Urantia, such as your wife or your mother or your boss at work and all the people you see walking up and down the street you live on.  Moscow is full of a hateful Residual Supreme and so is Washington DC and so is Beijing of China, and collectively, the angry and broken Residual Supreme, is forcing people to conclude there is nothing to do with their lives but live hopelessly without God the Supreme as their destiny to be happy someday.  That Residual Supreme no longer supports the word happy for mankind and is determined to bring us to war if nothing else to remove Urantia from any state as any kind of good planet left at all for itself.  That is truly what is being battled with Urantia, and its Planetary Government, and this web site and all else you see as a loss to your view that we can do any good at all.

Now that I said that here is the thing about the sixth epochal revelation.  First, it replaces the total failure of the fifth epochal revelation to catch on with any amount of readership.  You point that out fully and truthfully.  You reason then, it will happen to the sixth epochal revelation too, but if I live to get through this horrible mess the Supreme threw at me to be rid of me, I tell you I will direct it far differently from what you see how the fifth epochal revelation was handled and really killed it off before it had half a chance to make something of itself for all mankind.

My intention Prozonov is make the sixth epochal revelation sing a song of a huge triumphant chorus of a Book of Revelation.  We will let the Orthodox Church, and the western Church in Rome, and all of the little churches around Christianity and Confucius and Buddhism and Hinduism and even Zoroasterism  and the Jews learn that God has a new covenant with man and has issued his view of why he renews his love and care for all of mankind and this book explains most of why it is so important for man to know it.  I will advertise it on television and we will establish schools to teach its means to help us, all mankind and womankind, and make it so big in the public eye they will talk about it a lot.  That is the effort I promise you I will make to make it a mysterious but healthy household world to review with the eyes and mind of the autoworker, and the army sergeant, and the CEO of a big corporation, even if they make not great sense of it, they will know something of it in the billions and nor a few millions as we now have it with the fifth epochal revelation.

When we do that, we throw out the old model that epochal revelation is exclusive and to be read among we elite who had to work so hard to understand its great value.  Now we are going to make it available as a covenant with God and people will have it at least sitting around like the Bible sits around today because people feel obligated to take it on sometimes.  Here is the Chief for that new epochal covenant, Mantutia Melchizedek:

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - "wE ARE IN TOTAL AGREEMENT with how Ron wishes to force the world into reading a new revelation almost in the style of John the Revelator.  There are billions of people who rather read the Biblical Book of Revelation everyday than look at a book like the sixth epochal revelation.  Ron said to us, is there anything wrong to promote this book like JOHN WROTE THIS BOOK as final gift to mankind from God  to help him find peace and prosperity?

"At first we did not like the idea at all.  Then Ron points out that the Urantia Foundation treats itself as chosen and all else must learn their ways or get lost.  When we examined how the fifth epochal revelatio was handled, we decided Ron should do it his way, as we have asked Ron to shepherd the sixth epochal revelation into the lives of people all over Urantia.  To do that he must advertise and explain in no uncertain terms this book is dynamite and a must have in the home to read when the spirit strikes them to do so.  I rewrote the sixth epochal revelation four times, and each time it was made simpler and easier to understand, and finally it has a full teaching in the back as Part IV not but as Part V as we added a new section in this new epochal revelation you never got in the fifth epochal revelation.  We expect this to work much better and Ron will have a budget to make his claims work as he will advertise it and print it until we cover the world with tis presence.  Good for God!  For a change!  and we mean that totally for you who work hard on this site to make sense out of the terrible situation you find yourselves in this morning.  That is news for later today, but the world inches toward nuclear war if we cannot find a way to stop Iran  and Washington from eyeing each other as the Satan let loose on a world of otherwise good people.

"We intend to announce our incarnated appearances to save Urantia with the sixth epochal revelation as our introduction to God, and then use it to teach how to work and live better.  Do not put it away from your heart before you see how it is to be used for all mankind shortly. I am Mantutia, and I wish you all a good day. MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron remains badly ill and done in this morning but insists that the only way to make the covenant with God a two way street is to force the issue of the old religion with the new understanding of God, as being synonymous for each other.  I never thought of it that way, and he has every chance now to do that with an advertising campaign to make people listen and work hard.  Do not mistake this advertising campaign to be evangelical, but more Star Wars type Hans Solo and Princess Leia, as I am there pushing hard to keep it well stated for us too.  We are ready to go as soon as I can figure out how to materialize a volume to photograph it for this site and others to show you it is real and ready  to be useful.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON and wish all a good day."

END

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2019, 10:40:08 AM »
Thank you Ron for bringing out a clear schema about how the SER will be presented to the world. I love the idea of you announcing at the tv, particularly if it is at a moment of great audience, showing the Book in a well-binded leather coverage in blue color and whose printing is wholly from Spirit domain. There will be investigations for sure beforehand, but the medias will come out eye to eye with reality, when there is an incarnated personality to approve the fact. This is the news I am waiting for.  Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.