Author Topic: Mother Spirit as Nebadonia and Review about Issuing 6th Epochal Revelation  (Read 700 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mother Spirit as Nebadonia and Review about Issuing 6th Epochal Revelation
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2019, 11:41:46 AM »
Thanks Clency.  You suggest I believe that this newsletter should be by subscription only, I believe.  That is your concern over appearing evengelical too much, or worse shooting headlines over the capacity of the public in general just not following the issues at all.  I fully agree with that view too, but there needs to be a publication the general public might enjoy too.  Please, have you a suggestion for that mode by any chance?   Ron

PS would you like to do this with us in translation to a French version?

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2019, 12:06:29 PM »
It is okay with me Ron, but I suggest that the french translation stay on the forum site for viewing by all, members and guests alike. Of course, it will be in word format, with templates if it is possible. Just give me a go-forward when it is ready. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2019, 01:53:46 PM »

Now, that reminds me to say this:  Phyllis Simpson, our Newstarsaphire's real name, what you do you think if I pass this newsletter up to you once composed for you to put into an error free presentation and you can post to whatever it gets posted to at the time.  Are you interested?  You did the proofing and typing for the book ORIGINS so well this is a natural follow on if we can get this working when we have the proper foundation in place to do them.  

No problem Ron I would be happy to take on this task.  

Once the style and recurring areas of content are decided upon you would have only to provide the content and title for each area in regular text and I will take care of the required formatting.

How often?  What is your recommendation all of you?  

I would suggest monthly production for the moment dated month and year, eg.  OCTOBER 2019, without issue numbers as they can imply there should be more than one issue expected each month.

Should there be a need or desire for a Newsletter providing "time sensitive special news" before month end we can always call it a "SPECIAL EDITION" OCTOBER 2019 for example; and this can be clarified in a footnote to this regard in regular monthly issues [eg.  'Time sensitive news within any given month will be provided via 'SPECIAL EDITION" Newsletters prior to issuance of the regular monthly Newsletter summation.]

Do you want a subscription list instead of putting it on this web site?  Comments please?

RON

My thoughts on this are that we have a category on this website for the Newsletter but provide only a downloadable link each month to the newsletter itself for interested parties to access and download if they choose.

Reasons:  

1.  Lists become outdated these days almost as soon as they are created and unnecessarily eat up enormous time and resources to manage.  Also removes the issue of dealing with outdated and dead email addresses.  People are notoriously lazy in managing their email addresses or even accessing them and this also prevents issues with overloaded recipient email boxes.
2.  The onus is on the interested reader to avail themselves to this material via the link given through access to this site in the Newsletter category.  Members can always share the link address with those who are not.
3.  Documents posted here are not picked up by search engines that would direct people to this site anyways.
4.  Posting the actual Newsletter documents on this site unneccesarily uses up data storage that is better served for Forum discussions.

P.S.  Once the Formatting is set up as a template,  I could provide Clency and Andre and any others the Magisterial Mission and Ron Besser approves of as translators, a copy of the template document for them to use.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 02:02:41 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2019, 02:51:53 PM »
...[...]...

How often?  What is your recommendation all of you?  

I would suggest monthly production for the moment dated month and year, eg.  OCTOBER 2019, without issue numbers as they can imply there should be more than one issue expected each month.

Should there be a need or desire for a Newsletter providing "time sensitive special news" before month end we can always call it a "SPECIAL EDITION" OCTOBER 2019 for example; and this can be clarified in a footnote to this regard in regular monthly issues [eg.  'Time sensitive news within any given month will be provided via 'SPECIAL EDITION" Newsletters prior to issuance of the regular monthly Newsletter summation.]

Do you want a subscription list instead of putting it on this web site?  Comments please?

RON

My thoughts on this are that we have a category on this website for the Newsletter but provide only a downloadable link each month to the newsletter itself for interested parties to access and download if they choose.

Reasons:  

1.  Lists become outdated these days almost as soon as they are created and unnecessarily eat up enormous time and resources to manage.  Also removes the issue of dealing with outdated and dead email addresses.  People are notoriously lazy in managing their email addresses or even accessing them and this also prevents issues with overloaded recipient email boxes.
2.  The onus is on the interested reader to avail themselves to this material via the link given through access to this site in the Newsletter category.  Members can always share the link address with those who are not.
3.  Documents posted here are not picked up by search engines that would direct people to this site anyways.
4.  Posting the actual Newsletter documents on this site unneccesarily uses up data storage that is better served for Forum discussions.

P.S.  Once the Formatting is set up as a template,  I could provide Clency and Andre and any others the Magisterial Mission and Ron Besser approves of as translators, a copy of the template document for them to use.

Subject matter:
Monthly and extraordinary (special) newsletters with summary of information from the Serara Forum.

The historical value of this information from newsletters revealing, above all, the dynamics of the evolutionary worlds of time and space where designs are constantly refined and reformed to evolve from imperfection to perfection.

=======

Initially, I note that I am in favor of having monthly and extraordinary or special summaries of newsletters when an important event is required to be published before the monthly newsletter.

I myself created here in the Forum Serara a topic representing a newsletter for the Portuguese public, just as Clency did for the French public.

In my view, summarizing information through newsletters is very interesting for people to view information.

In my view, the summary through a newsletter is important, because this is how news is reported in a newspaper, magazine, radio, internet, or television, where a prior analysis of the information is made to highlight any specific subject.

=======

Thus, I agree with the comments from newstarsaphire (Phillys).

I would just add that the monthly newsletter, with month and year, as well as special edition, when there is an extraordinary fact that deserves publication before the monthly publication, all these informative should be permanently.

That is, even if there is a radical change with the previous information, the newsletter will remain as historical information of the intentions or potential of what would be done at that particular time.

Regarding the topic, I note that, unless mistakenly, every six months topics without new information are automatically deleted by the Serara Forum.

Of course, if there are monthly newsletters, the topic will not be out of date.

But it may happen that special editions have a rarer frequency, and over six months with a new special edition newsletter, so the registration. Perhaps a simple answer is a small publication at least every six months, with some simple information solving this.

On the other hand, it is important, in my view, to create only one topic for the newsletter. I will explain why: - The six month period is by topic.

Incidentally if the topic is just "newsletter", containing monthly newsletter and special or special newsletter, it probably won't happen to be outdated for more than six months.

======= 

Assunto: 
Boletins mensal e extraordinário (especial) com resumo das informações do Fórum Serara. 

O valor histórico destas informações dos boletins que revelam, acima de tudo, a dinâmica dos mundos evolucionários do tempo e espaço aonde os projetos são constantemente aperfeiçoados e reformados para a evolução da imperfeição para a perfeição.

======= 

Inicialmente, eu registro que sou favorável da existência de boletins, com resumos, de forma mensal e extraordinária ou especial, quando um evento importante for necessário a publicação antes do boletim mensal.

Eu mesmo criei aqui no Fórum Serara um tópico representando um boletim para o público no idioma português, assim como Clency fez para o público francês. 

Em minha visão, a síntese de informações através de boletins é muito interessante para as pessoas visualizar as informações. 

Em minha visão, o resumo através de um boletim é importante, pois esta forma é como são informadas notícias divulgadas em um jornal, revista, rádio, internet, ou televisão, aonde é feito uma análise prévia das informações para ressaltar algum assunto específico.

======= 

Assim, eu concordo com as observações de newstarsaphire (Phillys).

Apenas acrescentaria que o boletim informativo mensal, com mês e ano, bem como, edição especial, quando houver um fato extraordinário que mereça publicação antes da publicação mensal, todos este informativos devem ficar de forma permanente.

Ou seja, mesmo que houver mudança radical com a informação anterior, o boletim ficará como informação histórica das intenções ou potencial do que seria feita naquele determinado momento.

A respeito do tema, eu registro que, salvo engano, a cada seis meses os tópicos sem nova informações são apagados de forma automática pelo Fórum Serara.

Logicamente, se houverem boletins mensais, o tópico não ficará desatualizado. 

Só que podem ocorrer que as edições especiais tenham frequência mais rara, e supere os seis meses com um novo boletim de edição especial, por isto o registro. Talvez, uma simples resposta é uma pequena publicação no mínimo a cada seis meses, com alguma informação simples resolva isto.

Por outro lado, é importante, em minha visão, que seja criado apenas um tópico para o boletim. Vou explicar o motivo disto: - O período de seis meses é por tópico. 

Aliás se o tópico for apenas "boletim", contendo boletim mensal e boletim extraordinário ou especial, provavelmente não acontecerá de ficar desatualizado por mais de seis meses.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2019, 03:17:07 PM »
I am leaning more to the subscription idea mainly because of a few reasons I state below:
1. Due to a subscription, it opens up the material to the wider public who wish to take an interest in these developments.
2. Placing it on the Forum site poses some problems, because only members can access the link. Guests cannot see the template as members can, so this limits the intention of the newsletter for public consumption.
3. Subscription would allow the fund raised to keep these editions flowing and cover the running cost of the website to have them available for anyone to enjoy.
4. It is a neat way and a dedicated way of service as a reach out tool to keep the public updated as per the reason for the Newsletters to be produced in the first place.
5. I like Phyllis's ideas on the way around specifying the edition in certain cases, this allows some area of manuevering around circumstances we may find ourselves in. Hence, the flexibility of additional material.
I have to go to work now, these are the ones I have thought of at this stage, this is a great step forward Ron and, although I can be eagle eyed on typos, in the final cut, these publications would do a lot of service to allow people the awareness of what our divine administration have to share with us all. Even if it can be achieved with as much effort as can humanly be afforded. Thank you so much.

Sue/7inOcean

Online roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2019, 04:42:55 PM »
I like the idea of a downloadable news letter.  I have downloads of the ABC Summaries and most of the Flurry's.  I think at years end they should all be bound in a yearbook with a summary detailing changes and events over the year.  When the yearbook is on line the previous newsletters can be deleted since they are redundant.  Just a thought.
Domtia, Roger
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

Online White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2019, 03:38:13 AM »
Hello Ron and forum members,

Back in early September, we received this from Machiventa in a post by Ron:

"We in Nebadon have recently experience a insurrection of the worst kind.  The total carnage is on Nebadon's capital, one thousand forty-five Sentoras dead or dying; three hundred Supreme Seraphim who refuted the Supreme after his rebellious behavior; sixteen thousand five hundred Morontial Beings on Uversa under the guidance of Lanaforge and who was denied further access to the Federated Local Universes after attempting to murder the human Ron Besser and three others names unknown to Urantia; seven hundred twenty-two morontial beings on Salvington working as liaison officers with Urantia and Panoptia; five hundred twenty-six humans on Panoptia were struck dead for delivering an ultimatum to the Planetary Prince, then Lanaforge. and who are now fully revived but unwell for sometime to come; ten thousand heartless deaths on Urantia over the issue of God the Supreme and the disposition of its children then under the Planetary Supreme, aka Gaia, and the final funeral rights for sixteen thousand morontia beings on Satania on mansion world six, not excluding the people who worked on and prevented any further misuse of the fifth epochal revelation under the auspices of the leadership of the Trustees of the Urantia Foundation of Chicago.  Let it be known that Ron Besser, told others of the Urantia Foundation, that its staff was proposed to be helpful for the dissemination of the sixth epochal revelation, but now that the Supreme has utterly destroyed the plates for the sixth epochal revelation, we must redo the entire printing for the sake of brevity and heart rather than force Ron Besser to redo the plates too.  He is fully capable of doing these things and will do so;

I find this difficult to understand--- are plates, as in printing plates, still used in making the SER, on Salvington?

How then, can copies of the SER be warehoused nearby, unmaterialized?

Will producing one copy be a manifold task? What technique is utilized in "materializing" ? Are plates materialized, then transferred to a local printer and physically printed and bound into a book?

When the finished copy is there for photographing, would it be possible to have Dominick Ohrbeck there, holding the book in the photo and vouching for it's authenticity?

Also, speaking of books, do we have any update from Steven Gitz on the progress of "ORIGINS" book and Ann May?

Thank you for any updates that can be provided.

White Stone 
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2019, 11:37:34 AM »
White Stone it feels like ten years ago for that information as then presented.  If you recall on September 26, 2019 we had the expression of the Supreme in total annihilation, and the stark reality of now dealing without a time cohesion to the sense of a time universe even existing.

Of course it, the cohesion, still exists, but you are correct to pull those statements backup and ask what gives?  In some ways I am still back on 26 September and asking why repercussions for this outrageous statement do not clear from our lives and learn to deal with what we have left.  I state the following to you and it is as much as I think I know:
1 -  Machiventa Melchizedek was to explain, in terms we comprehend, that the ability to produce a written copy of the sixth epochal revelation, was destroyed.  I sincerely doubt they use plates ever, as that is a 1930's expression to speak to the materialization of all the Contact Commission work into paper and ink rolling off the printing presses near Chicago, Illinois.  What the Supreme apparently did was to take the hallowed mechanism they use to materialize printed material for human consumption and turn it upside down until the essence of its ability to express materially what we could read.  That stuff is a super secret process and never divulged, hence the word explanation "plate" had to do.

2 - Today, and recognize we never lose the finished epochal revelation-- just the means to materialize it as stated by Machiventa Melchizedek-- we have the SER returned and the mechanisms in plate to materialize it into a book again we can read.  I am informed it exists, that is the SER, and is ready to hand over the moment it is to be materialized for distribution.

Yet, I am almost sure there is a storm cloud in the sky around this publication.  They do not mention the storm cloud to me, but like you, it is obvious we sit with empty hands and blinking in place without a single thing to hurry up or slow down.  That might be a time portention working its way out, but then again there is no reason I can see that we wait out nothing.  I confess I know nothing more at this point, as you express it well and I wait for the same to show up, and it is hardly a speck on the horizon moving toward us.  White Stone I do not know the answer to some of this either.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron is being brutally honest and without fanfare is so ill this morning he wonders "why bother?" and I tell him this and the rest of you too:

"We have just learned that Urantia is without a father or a mother again this morning, and t hat is over the fact that the nation states on Urantia are cavorting like a bunch of grey squirrels in a forest of dead oak trees without any sense of what they are approaching to end the world as you know it.   I withdrew from Ron again at 4am this morning with him fully awake wondering why the Infinite Spirit appeared in his bedroom, and fully awake, he saw a representation on the dark ceiling of his bedroom the Isle of Paradise, and the seen superuniverses in lighted motion around it.  It did not last momentarily, but a full minute and more so that Ron put his hands behind his head and just watched it glow in his bedroom.  He said to me, "Michael no one would ever believe me what the Conjoint Actor just showed us on the ceiling here."  I fully agree, but what did not follow was the Christening of Ron out of misery and this morning he asked why we placed him be burned at the stake as that is what it feels like.  I have no good answer except to tell you and all others, this:

"Urantia is on the door of entering its death.  I cannot help that.  Father can help that, but as he told Ron this morning, why provide a sixth epochal revelation while Urantia burns from radio activity so bad, nothing will grow on hot spots Trump wants to employ in Iran and Korea.  My answer to the observation by Father is, 'okay, we let it happen, but then what do I do about the sixth epochal revelation, and Ron, and the Contact Commission, and the Urantia Foundation, and every question conceivable having to do with the redemption of a planet that has provided so much to Nebadon, I refuse to give it up?  His answer was given to Ron at 430AM this morning: suffer little children perhaps but we (meaning the Paradise Father), suffer nothing more than to abandon you and all else on Urantia.  You cannot even save yourselves with all the help we could give you on top of that.  HE left Ron and the rest of us cold and it is still that cold this morning.

"Ron fell back to sleep before 6 AM this morning and awoke a little after nine AM and tried to get up.  HE discovered he had to move his legs to over the side of the bed by using his hands to push them there.  He was totally paralyzed again and his head range like the cook calling lumber jacks to breakfast with dinging and danging in the cells up there.  He now knows there is nothing left but to wait out dissolution and no choices for our plans to materialize without a change of heart from above.  It is not coming anytime soon, but then what do you do White Stone, or Lemuel, or Clency, in the meantime.  As Ron says to you above, "I do not know."  There is a storm cloud right above the immediate place you all stand to wait this out for good or for some sort of end.  But this:

"Ron asked this morning, why do we bother Michael?  You and the rest let me burn up in great pain from my limbs on the ground to my shoulders now, that is how bad it has progressed.  I say there is no answer except in your Adjuster Ron, and HE is mum on anything to be done.  Ron says I am unable to move except with a shuffle this morning and I cannot take care of my morning libations, yet I am awake and questioning in great discomfort.  Why keep it going with me alone, much less the others who see as I do waiting to carry through your plans for us.

"As a result we let him get to the computer to sit down and see what developed over night with this list, and frankly the list is dead.  Wenebojo is barely speaking to himself anymore over issues he likes to talk about and can get not response from the list because they fail to see the beauty of Christ worthy of speaking when the planet is battling a Supreme Being who seeks to kill off my spirit and morontial workers daily.  HE is not out of the picture well enough, even with his self immolation on 26 September in your calendar year on Urantia.  Ron battles the Residual Supreme daily and this morning got rid of the Adjuster just long enough to realize there was nothing left but extreme pain in his entire body over what?  He still does not know.

"Consequently, White Stone, your questions hit a dull thud in him because he feels you rightly should ask and that we rightly should know one way or the other what gives.

"well, nothing gives.  Machiventa Melchizedek saw Ron try to get out of bed this morning and pouted to him, well you are alive anyhow . . . and Ron did not even answer him.  So where do we go from this point with a living creature on Urantia taking it so hard we worry for him and the Midwayer Bzhutu is still at his side to take him through morontia land if he has to go quickly to avoid an atomic blast near him.  We are sure York would be destroyed by what is planned by enemies of state against the United States. . . . . "

"We surely disagree, Michael, not [MOTHER SPIRIT NOW SPEAKING].  But Ron has no heart left to deal with all of this while his limbs burn brutally and sees so poorly and cannot make sense out of what happens around him when the Infinite Spirit projects a model of Paradise with its rotating superuniverses animated going around it.  Why do we cure him of despair and then add more to it?  There is not answer to that on Salvington this morning, or on Urantia, or with the Time Lord, Machiventa Melchizedek, who is very proud of Ron and how he manages to make things known in spite of a total ban on his presence by people who read the fifth epochal revelation only.  We submit this:

INFINITE SPIRIT = "White Stone your questions are relevant but dated.  That is what Ron was telling you at the very start of his post above.  He also knows what else has happened is not available to him so he calls that situation a "storm cloud: that sits on top of hopes on Urantia.  I am not personally involved with Ron since Serena trounced off swearing never to touch Urantia or Ron ever again, and I had to agree with HER she cold not do a thing for anyone anymore so long as the Residual Supreme was appropriating man on Urantia to blast each other with atomic bombs.  We sincerely doubt Urantia will survive these exchanges without blowing itself apart in volcanic actions to relieve the terrible pressure and heat in the core of your planet and its lack of a magnetic field now..  Ron feels that lack daily and knows why all the time but we let that lie for now.

"In looking at the problems Ron faces, we deal no blow to his hopes right now.  I showed him Paradise and the lit superuniverses moving around the Isle of Paradise, and he watched it on his ceiling as it played out to his eyes believe it or not.  He saw clearly yet he is all but blind now.  Given that situation and the fact he is quite alone, we have decided to remove him, but the Thought Adjuster intervened and fought us to do anything and asked for a day more to answer Ron himself: "what are you doing to me?  The answer is not even clear to Michael of Nebadon and never to me, the INFINITE SPIRIT as I must relay information in this case without entering into those decisions by a Thought Adjuster that surely kjows the consequences of what he has done. 

"That Thought Adjuster petitioned the Court of the ANCIENTS OF DAYS to remove Ron from Urantia for good starting yesterday.  He felt horrible but got through the day as usual.  Finally the Infinite Spirit is called by Paradise to examine the patient as Ron calls himself now, and I found him fully prepared to serve so long as he had no physical impairment to hold him back.  But the Father spoke, and said that the Thought Adjuster was asking for another 24 hours to determine what it was that mattered so much to Ron to finish this work on Urantia.  It is now developed that Ron sees the end from the beginning, and he must leave Urantia alone for good once he leaves and becomes whatever destiny holds for him.  Yet the Father abides not with Ron, but with Michael of Nebadon, and insists that Michael get out of Ron what he needs for you and Urantia and frankly, for the Midwayer Bzhutu, who is convinced Ron is daily washed with the Deity Absolute to stay the course and wait out a moment when God the Supreme is perhaps either restated or revested or fully dropped from universe plans totally. 

"I am the INFINITE SPIRIT, yet these forecasts are not available to me and I act in accordance with actual practices of Paradise to move Urantia and Ron and the Magisterial Sons, as they must be moved, or we lose the entire idea of Missions for any planet, and that is not just in Nebadon.  So to speak, we are faced with this this morning:  Finally this:

"Ron stopped to check spelling and found he was okay but that I am not and waste no more time on the issue on Urantia, as the entire matter has once more been sent to the Council of Equilibrium on Salvington and they have decreed Ron is to leave Urantia not and to stay the course and he will be made whole again, PROVIDING, there is some reason to save Urantia, as the terse remarks of Trump this morning is, he is fed up with the entire lot of recalcitrant nations and will end it with a few well placed statements of corrections from him with an atomic exchange.  I doubt Ron will ever survive the first light flash in the skies above York, ever.  That is what we are facing this morning with a President that worries only about himself.

"Fully understood, the sixth epochal revelation hangs fire over Ron's head.  If he gets it to send to all of you, you are through this crisis with a President Trump, who leads the way to infamy all the time.  Need we say this gets over long in words, but in deeds, it is to be quick and easily done if Trump pulls the trigger on Iran and the mini state of Stalin's Georgia, for there are plans afoot to horrible to contemplate right now.  In any case, learn to discover that the entire matter of Urantia and the sixth epochal revelation is not moot, but is truly a matter of State up here as to give a major new revelation to a planet that is about to commit suicide?  The INFINITE SPIRIT."

RON HERE - "I feel like a dust mote subject to currents of evil we cannot hide from.  I will avoid the political implications and only state that this is one hell of a way to start what is a truly beautiful fall day this morning in York.  The SER is ready and waiting.  I do not doubt that, but the book hangs heavy over us due to conditional restraints we do not understand fully.  The Time Lords wait it out too. And I cannot think of more to say now other than, you have just been answered as best you can White Stone to your perfectly good questions, all the while unable to fathom why no answer right now is a good answer.  Thank you.

RON

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2019, 01:00:16 PM »
Ron, I have been having quite a lot of dreams involving people that I know have past on already. These aren't scary dreams but nice ones. Of course the UB states the dead relatives can't come back to visit us. But it doesn't say anything about our connecting with them briefly, for those of us that have that ability ? Like yourself, I have been extra tired as of late. And want only to sleep all the time when I'm not needed at work. Most if not all my other dreams are showing me a vast reconstruction of our earthly plane. Which I am being privileged to view for some reason. I say that with a little sarcasm. As I doubt I would live that long to witness Urantia  anew. One of your previous posts mentioned Michael of Nebadon stating that they saw no reason to upgrade our life circuitry any more. Your post does answer a few questions of an uneasiness I'm sure we are all feeling, like a disturbance in the force ( a Star Wars reference), so to speak. I am still trying to hang in there with all of you.

Online White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2019, 01:09:05 PM »
Thank you, Ron, for spending so much time to answer my unnecessarily difficult questions this morning. I apologize for the interruption and wish you Godspeed in your endeavors today.

I used to listen to music from the original band called "Yes" to get messages through their lyrics. Here's one from 1970 called "Your Move".
Wenebojo, this is for you:

Take a straight and stronger course
To the corner of your life
Make the White Queen run so fast
She hasn't got time to make you a wife.

Move me on to any black square
Use me any time you want
Just remember that the goal
Is for us all to capture all we want.

Don't surround yourself with yourself
Move on back two squares
Send an instant karma to me
Initial it with loving care, yourself.

Cause, this time, is timed
In time with your time
And His news is captured
For the Queen to use.

Your move.
White Stone
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 01:13:05 PM by White Stone »
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Online White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2019, 01:32:32 PM »
Another one for pondering:

[font="Amazon Ember", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Amazon Ember", "Helvetica Neue", "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]These Dreams[/font][/font]
[/color]

Spare a little candle

Save some light for me

Figures up ahead

Moving in the trees

White skin in linen

Perfume on my wrist

And the full moon that hangs over

These dreams in the mist

Darkness on the edge

Shadows where I stand

I search for the time

On a watch with no hands

I want to see you clearly

Come closer than this

But all I remember

Are the dreams in the mist

These dreams go on when I close my eyes

Every second of the night I live another life

These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside

Every moment I'm awake the further I'm away

Is it cloak 'n' dagger

Could it be spring or fall

I walk without a cut

Through a stained glass wall

Weaker in my eyesight

The candle in my grip

And words that have no form

Are falling from my lips

There's something out there

I can't resist

I need to hide away from the pain

There's something out there

I can't resist

The sweetest song is silence

That I've ever heard

Funny how your feet

In dreams never touch the earth

In a wood full of princes

Freedom is a kiss

But the prince hides his face

From dreams in the mist

Songwriters: BERNIE TAUPIN, MARTIN GEORGE PAGE

White Stone

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2019, 02:13:52 PM »
White Stone, you are a soul that belongs to the era of the folk song complaint about reality.  I have my most longing memories from that era myself, being older than you when we all went through it.  Today the lyrics speak very little to me except to sigh and wonder where the wind is blowing today with its answers.

Wenebojo, I have been thinking about you and your evasive view of life at times.  Honestly, you work so very hard to decide the traditions are still the best answer to cold feet.  You yourself are going through a transition and you are fighting every inch of it.  Believe me, if you could see the long distant path you seem to have taken to this point, it should have been no surprise to you you are getting pleasant dreams from the past.  Nowhere do yu explain it but I can guess and now I say this to the dreaming man inside your skull, let it flow, for God's sake and be happy you are getting free of the heartless view of Christianity, that death is better than life if Jesus is around to comb your hair.  With all due respect to Jesus, I say that with no little sarcasm you lent us in your post above.  What I am saying is that White Stone is a groupie that speaks lyrics in his heart but is a scientist without culling the sheep as you do.

What is coming folks is my most unfavorite story of all:  family triumphs over wisdom and pride of knowing more than the Church knows itself.  What am I talking about.  Tribalism and all of its infanticide and polygamy if they can get away with it, and nice Thanksgiving diners if you want, but so help me God, if i hear one more Mick Jagger sing songs of pantheistic goop I will stick 'em up your nose white Stone.  Anatomy notwithstanding my crudity, we have a bunch of nihilists with pimples running around with skulls on their pull overs and red spiked hair to remind us bad taste triumphs most of the time. 

White Stone you are among my favorite losses as I never quite seem to understand you are profoundly disenchanted as bad as I am, yet we express it so differently.  You are the revolver type and I am the "you have got to be kidding!" type. Wenebojo you carry the day in between us I feel fairly sure.  The point to be made is that you Wenebojo  are escaping with your life through spiritual progress, and White Stone and I are facing the Sarajevo civil war all over again with our eyes wide open and disgusted we have to watch children run the earth.

In passing Wenebojo, you are experiencing a small discomfort over meeting the past so pleasantly for the most part and wonder like i do when I get these kinds of dreams too.  It seems, and this is conjecture, that the mansion worlds have gotten the boot over some issues we find so obscure, they are, for now, saying good bye as a play ground for our future hopes of salvation.  Do not forget they are the landing place we have to look forward to someday, and I do not find it overly well exciting to address my mother again who still wonder from mansion world two and one half, what that crazy son of hers is doing to win something here and there and never get free of his own problems.  Wenebojo, your fellow earth travelers see us as increasingly moody and we find ourselves increasingly well informed.  The connection leaves me wondering if it is education we need? 

Furthermore, the dispensation we are living under right now has been, now wait for this . . . .  and also be prepared to be shocked again! . . . .   the FOURTH!  All of us here have lived a part of the fifth and some of the sixth and with the Supreme blowing all the fuses in the Local Universe of Nebadon, the powers to be forced the clock back to the fourth dispensation on earth.  Earth has not a seraphim left on it, nor does it have a bunch of Melchizedek Receivers any more, but it does have the RESIDUAL SUPREME, banging on the door wanting back in and the FATHER has locked the door!  Honest to God be glad you have dreams at all and that I am happy to report this personally to you Wenebojo:
"You have crashed through mansion world two with your soul visits just as I did six years ago and nothing has been the same since.  I dare not tell you what that means, but you are going to experience a trial of thought you do not like dealing with, and that is to inform yourself you have had it with normalcy that keeps you playing games of earth life that does not expose the childish versions earth must deal with until it grows up under the auspices of a new Bestowal Son.  The fourth dispensation is the Jesus dispensation and it lasted over 2 thousand years to boot.  Dreams for you are prophetic under this new regime.  Pay attention to them and interpret them using your own unique life experiences and worry not what other might say about them if they knew them.

"I quote these last three paragraphs because Michael of Nebadon is feeding directly into my voice here.  Wenebojo, time is really coming to an adjustment that I fully disfavor and I dislike it so much I am ready to get out of here, but most earth people prefer the staid course of changeless attitudes toward evolution and empty nesters over discovering a better way of growing up through maturity to embrace the morontial life.  That is never me, and White Stone is just confused by it, and I think you rather like the idea of reverting back to a slow adjustment to get being an "older person."  I am almost positive we are in for it in the short range but the grand total is without Supremacy and Supremacy was the drive for perfection through what ever change to do to get it.  I let the rest alone for now.  Thanks for the posts gentlemen, and may your day be fulfilled with good news."

Ron for Michael of Nebadon and a few others who are too shy to be quoted at the moment.

K

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2019, 02:30:16 PM »
Thank you Ron for your comment and the link. I really like what you have done so far, breaking in with Spirit power. In my post I have suggested to have writings from Spirit only, but it is more personable this way to the reader as long as the newsletter would not give place for human interpretations of the UB as it became a problem with FER.
You are directing the readers to articles on the forum by giving the links, which are long and I believe easy to miss reproducing. Would'n it be possible to include the article instead? There might be hard times coming when not everyone will have internet access. (?) Also, I am sure you are aware of the need for correction of some spelling and formatting errors (text cut off).  

I have designed a simple header and footer that you might like (sample attached), but please do not feel obligated at all. I hope you do not mind that I done it uninvited, I just love to design and felt inspired.  

Valerie / Sons of God

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2019, 04:27:33 PM »
I like your heading SonsofGod.  Will attempt a test run of it later.
Here is another test run of the newsletter using a different layout and shows only page one/

CLICK ON THE ATTACHMENT BELOW.  Shows 333 Newsletter test

Offline CharlesL

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2019, 07:34:10 PM »
I love this newsletter.