Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Your Ascension Careers  (Read 184 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Your Ascension Careers
« on: October 06, 2019, 03:38:40 AM »
Speaker: OCILLIAYA MASTER SPIRIT No.4
Subject: Your Ascension Careers
T/R: Lemuel
Date/Time: 09:38 2019 Local  07:38 Z

https://app.box.com/s/o2ywikds1hdvcyhgwgv43bib166886k6

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Your Ascension Careers
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 04:38:37 AM »
@Lemuel, my sincere thanks for delivering this encouraging transmission. I have missed hearing your voice. Wendy

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2019, 10:01:45 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Your ascension career

Lemuel : Good morning everyone, this is Lemuel.

OCILLIAYA : I am OCILLIAYA MASTER SPIRIT No.4, VOICE OF THE FATHER AND ETERNAL SON, MASTER SPIRIT OF THE UNIVERSE No.4. I have come to this one this morning simply because he has been thinking of ME and have asked ME if there is a message from anyone and I am responding. I am OCILLIAYA and there need to say certain things you have been made all aware of the recent actions about God the Supreme and God the Ultimate who are no more about from residual effects at all will be cleansed as soon.

More importantly, I want to talk about the fact that all of you, your ascension careers are guaranteed to continue. There will be differences of course, how can it be otherwise when you consider that existential Deity, the TRINITY, would have received at one time in the future all that God the Supreme would have covered, received, encapsulated from all human experiences which He would have deemed not only necessary, but of tremendous value to His own progress towards Deity and also of course to the futhering of knowledge of the existential Deity itself.

Now, that has changed, but I want you to know all of the MASTERS SPIRITS who as you know work directly under the ANCIENTS OF DAYS and the DEITIES that he represents. Our functions as MASTERS SPIRITS will change to some extent, but that change does not concern you humans. This is something totally and individually for each MASTER SPIRIT. Now, GOD THE SEVENFOLDS and the MELCHIZEDEKS and the newly formed TIME LORDS and in fact other Orders of Beings that are at this moment unknowned to any of you. Between us all, we will carry out the duties, the responsabilities and the functions of what was God the Supreme’s.

The change, like any change, has always been caused problems. The old must finally been cleansed and the chapter closed completely and there is the moment between the closing of one chapter and openning of a new chapter. This is the situation at the present time. I want to inform you all, you are loved and admired that so many are still here, not as many as before, this is true, but those of you who are still here hanging on, even if you think it is by your fingertips, you are still here and you are loved and admired so much that in fact we are so very proud of you and we know that you will remain, being so loyal, trustworthy and steadfast. This is wonderful for US to behold.

You may not remember, but it is this one that called upon ME some time ago and I came to him because he asked. He started imagining a conversation and I came. I am OCILLIAYA and I am so pleased to have been able to come again with these few words, not only to give you informatin, but also to encourage you and to inform you that your ascension careers are still intact and between US all and with FATHER’s overall supervision you may rest assured that your ascension careers are guaranteed. I am OCILLIAYA, I thank you for listening and I bid you all a good-day.

Lemuel : This is Lemuel, well I am so very grateful as you may well imagine because I have not been able to receive a message from anyone for sometime and so I am very grateful to OCILLIAYA and I say thank you and DOMTIA and to all of you my dear brothers and sisters, thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good day, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 02:12:30 PM »
Thank you Ocilliaya and Lemuel,

In my current read through of the Urantia Book last night I also came across the following text which had me thinking that Father always has a contingency plan, and I pull from these texts those most relevant to the topic of the Supreme.

16:3.17.The multiple functions of the Seventh Master Spirit thus range from a combined portraiture of the personal natures of the Father, Son, and Spirit, through a representation of the personal attitude of God the Supreme, to a disclosure of the deity attitude of the Paradise Trinity. And in certain respects this presiding Spirit is similarly expressive of the attitudes of the Ultimate and of the Supreme-Ultimate.

[My note here:  I highlight the above text as it suggests to me "exclusion" of the perverted portion of the personal attitude of the Supreme which had been experientially influenced by rebellion.  This influence of rebellion on the Supreme eventually led him to believe he had the right, without impunity, to impinge his rule over the lives of the very creatures he was to best represent.

The good news being the remaining 'unperverted' representation of the personal attitude of God the Supreme within the Seventh Master Spirit.]

16:3.18.It is Master Spirit Number Seven who, in his multiple capacities, personally sponsors the progress of the ascension candidates from the worlds of time in their attempts to achieve comprehension of the undivided Deity of Supremacy. Such comprehension involves a grasp of the existential sovereignty of the Trinity of Supremacy so co-ordinated with a concept of the growing experiential sovereignty of the Supreme Being as to constitute the creature grasp of the unity of Supremacy. Creature realization of these three factors equals Havona comprehension of Trinity reality and endows the pilgrims of time with the ability eventually to penetrate the Trinity, to discover the three infinite persons of Deity.

16:3.19.The inability of the Havona pilgrims fully to find God the Supreme is compensated by the Seventh Master Spirit, whose triune nature in such a peculiar manner is revelatory of the spirit person of the Supreme. During the present universe age of the noncontactability of the person of the Supreme, Master Spirit Number Seven functions in the place of the God of ascendant creatures in the matter of personal relationships. He is the one high spirit being that all ascenders are certain to recognize and somewhat comprehend when they reach the centers of glory.

16:3.20.This Master Spirit is always in liaison with the Reflective Spirits of Uversa, the headquarters of the seventh superuniverse, our own segment of creation. His administration of Orvonton discloses the marvelous symmetry of the co-ordinate blending of the divine natures of Father, Son, and Spirit.

I highlight the above text because of their relevancy to this and other discussions recently placed on this Forum and the concern we have over the recent loss of the influence of the Supreme.

Domtia
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 02:21:10 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 04:42:01 PM »
Newstarsaphire, I hope you realize you have opened up a whole new door to ponder?  I never gave it a thought, and boy do I feel ignorant after reading your post above and the excerpts you chose to show us.
I do not follow Paper 16 and these explanations very well at all.  Why?

Master Spirit Seven represents the Voice of the Supreme, the Ultimate, but not of the Absolute.  That Absolute representation seems to belong to Master Spirit Seven not, and does the Absolute get represented by Master Spirit One, Siraya?  If I knew I have now forgotten it.  [Master Spirit One says he hears the question but declines any answer right now . . .]

Further, does AYA, Master Spirit Seven, have to represent the mistake the Supreme made about how to be influential by seizing the administrative levels of the Locale Universes he attacked?  Master Spirit Seven did answer me and said, "no I have discrimination the Supreme does not,"  If any of you recall I asked Father, why does the Supreme not show discrimination on what to use or not use to gain influence, and the Father the Supreme did but sees no point to use it when he saw how the Lucifer Rebellion could gain instant sovereignty by seizing Jerusem.  Now we hear that Master Spirit Seven, without judging whether he saw Supreme mistakes or not, never represented God the Supreme in this matter alone.

Readers then, what does this tell us about the nature of Deity in the Master Spirits that was not of the Deity nature of God the Supreme?  I hear the difference but I have no idea what that represents!  Dp any of you?

Nightstarsaphire, you wrote a couple of things that are hard for me to included in my own memory banks since I do not think I understood what these statements represent.  One of them is this:

You say God the Supreme is really the Trinity and we best comprehend the nature of the Trinity by understanding God the Supreme and his affiliation in the Trinity.  I do not understand that at all.  Just what are you thinking that you read this in Paper 16, and how do you interpret the Supreme as a primary way to understand functionality of the Trinity or the Supreme?   Now I do recognize that the Trinity created God the Supreme, and God the Ultimate, but not the Deity Absolute.  That alone explains, perhaps, why Master Spirit Seven, does not interpret as the Voice of the Deity Absolute.  But at the same time the Deity Absolute can discriminate in situations whereas the Supreme and probably the Ultimate do not or do so poorly at this stage of now paste development.

I am beginning to feel a huge chasm open up in me of deep ignorance in all of this which Mantutia seems to float through easily to explain things I do not know entirely what he is explaining.  There is more but I leave that for now.  Here is Mantutia Melchizedek.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
"I am now certain Ron you are among the best I ever read.  You now take apart what Phyllis is saying, not to refute her, but say she got hold of something you never thought of to look at verily at all.  You never considered Paper 16 as a candidate for rewriting and should have and it has been greatly rewritten since you must understand that the Master Spirit reflect God the Supreme and God the Ultimate, but not at all the Deity Absolute.  Yet the Deity Absolute is of the existential Circle of Infinity. and you now recognize you are in profound ignorance.  The one you call Bill Sadler Junior saw it at once and wondered why you were so blind.  Now he understands you are totally ignorant as to what the Deity difference is or was between the Master Spirits and the existential view of experience is both good and bad for Infinity.  Never did it occur to you that the Supreme could falter, but the Master Spirits could not!

."You say you never thought to go to that concept.  You should have asked, if the Supreme and Ultimate are part of the Trinity, why is there no discrimination between good behavior and bad behavior, yet both of the experiential Deities, never caught on to the fact that the Trinity was open, but they were never used to sort through what the Supreme and the Ultimate would use to justify the use of their own power.  Instead of being sorry you never went there, reason it this way:  it is the easiest route to understand their greatest failure but the hardest route to understand why the never used that asset to determine their rightful place in the hierarchy of universe law and order.  I bid you good day."

AYA AND GOD THE SUPREME ARE NOT ONE EVER - "I am Aya and Ron just explained to me a bad assumption on his part and one our part.  Our part is that you humans understood properly who God the Supreme was.  You, as it turns out, do not have a clue about who God the Supreme was.  Ron points out that the Urantia Book discussed the Supreme much as a minor collision between vehicles leaves them with each others paint on the other one but otherwise not damaged to know each other at all.  But you report Rpn, you know nothing of God the Supreme because you never had a proper revelation concerning the Supreme.  AT the time it was considered too important to leave the Urantia Book as it was but not as it could or even should be.  The Sadlers were entirely competent to know the Supreme, but Lena in particular found the concept full of wormholes and asked to be excused from reading much more on the Supreme at all.  Dr. William S. Sadler was content to do the same as it is among the heaviest material in the Urantia Book to come across besides Triodities and Triunities, which are so obscure in you Ron, you count them as Council groups and not a viable part of each decision making process to the Trinity or to the individuals of Deity.  You defend that view by saying that each Triunity has the Father Himself as part of it, and why would Father council Himself with an outside Council he belongs to?  We agree it sounds like an oxymoron as you call it down there, but what we did not explain because we ran out of space, is that the Triunities are never separate from the Trinity and are part of their own interior self representations. That representation is inside the heads of the Trinity itself, which  is a mix of individual statements of council of the Father or the Son or the Spirit as themselves,  and of Deified council derived from their own infinite minds.The Triodity of Actuality saved the day more than once with you Ron, as you heard the Supreme order you to death one night, and then rebelled so horribly we ran the other way too by shutting you out to prevent us from blowing a fuse with you.  You have activated a source in God the Supreme, that in some measure triggered its violent reaction against Nebadon, for allowing your own worries to permeate the Trinity not, but the Trinity like measure in Nebadon not sanctioned by Immanuel. but by Michael to dig your views out into the open.  They are considered so unimportant now as to be ludicrous, but at the time they were new to Deity and the Deity Absolute, enough to ponder you as a new breed of man which you are still considered but not of a profound nature. 

AYA = "I am closing it off there but you all need a revelation concerning what happened with the Supreme and to a certain extent the Ultimate shortly as Ron you need to produce a Paper on it and sent at least to the UUI, the Boulder University that now teaches uneasily thank to your Bulletin and remind them that Paper 16 requires a full rewrite too.  Thank you."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "All of your realize Ron got quite a revelation out of this and this paper went on for another six pages we eliminated.  It will be reissued a Bulletin later on but right now we close this work for more work for Ron to recognize he is really under the clouds this morning due to an unfortunate decision to eliminate him from the sixth epochal revelation not, but to prevent the Urantia Corp of Engineers improve his own property and to let One South George St. become our office building.  he needs a revision to rooms and appearance but not from us but from his own largess which is not forthcoming at all now due to his default over the Origins Book being too loud for publication by too many as they are all sure he got it from himself but he explains not and now we rescind all this and keep things normally done so he can work his home an his office together as it may work out with Rayson and the rest of the Mission Celebrants soon in York, Pa.  K"

Ron here - Phyllis, I am almost positive you found a way into a much better explanation as to what happened to God the Supreme and perhaps the Ultimate by officiating over the idea of the Trinity and the Master Spirit Seven being unable to counsel the Supreme at all.  Wonder why?  Thank you very much for such a smart and pretty brain case too. 
RON

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online newstarsaphire

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2019, 08:57:47 PM »
Readers then, what does this tell us about the nature of Deity in the Master Spirits that was not of the Deity nature of God the Supreme?  I hear the difference but I have no idea what that represents!  Do any of you?

Nightstarsaphire, you wrote a couple of things that are hard for me to included in my own memory banks since I do not think I understood what these statements represent.  One of them is this:

You say God the Supreme is really the Trinity and we best comprehend the nature of the Trinity by understanding God the Supreme and his affiliation in the Trinity.  I do not understand that at all.  Just what are you thinking that you read this in Paper 16, and how do you interpret the Supreme as a primary way to understand functionality of the Trinity or the Supreme?

The texts I quoted from paper 16 do not suggest to me that 'God the Supreme is really the Trinity' as you say above.  My impression is quite the opposite as I perceive"existential deity" is incorruptibly perfect, whereas "experiential deity" is progressing to perfection attainment which, in my opinion, leaves the door open to imperfection.

My premise is actually the distinguishing fact that the Supreme was not "existential deity" but rather "experiential deity" which allowed for the possibility of imperfection.  His very function as the repository for the experiences of space/time creatures [the barrel if you will that contained all the fruit of creature experience] also made possible the absorption of their imperfections.  In my opinion, this possibility became reality when the Supreme chose to act in the same rebellious manner with which he had become infected.

Paper 117.2.1 states "The Supreme is God-in-time; his is the secret of creature growth in time; his also is the conquest of the incomplete present and the consummation of the perfecting future. And the final fruits of all finite growth are:  power controlled through mind by spirit by virtue of the unifying and creative presence of personality."

My suggestion is that the fruit of finite growth within the Supreme became contaminated with the tainted intentions of rebellious mind experiences that he had absorbed and it would seem that perhaps his  power was no longer fully controlled through mind by spirit by virtue.

I wish to also thank Mantutia for clarifying in Ron's post below that :
...the Master Spirits reflect God the Supreme and God the Ultimate, but not at all the Deity Absolute.  Yet the Deity Absolute is of the existential Circle of Infinity.

To my mind (limited as it is...lol) this is perhaps the explanation as to the exclusion of the Deity Absolute from the mindset of the actions of the Supreme and the Ultimate.

Me thinks me wee brain needs a wee break now.....

Domtia
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 09:07:07 PM by newstarsaphire »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 11:04:07 PM »
Yes,  Nightstarsaphire, very good.  The point about the Trinity is kind of lost on some of you because I never stated the question about why if the Supreme was part of the Trinity of Trinities, (he was as formed in the first  experiential Trinity along with God the Ultimate and his Trinity of Ultimacy, which is the second experiential Trinity) as joined at the top with the Paradise Trinity, and these three hallowed Trinities formed the universe of universes Trinity of Trinities), why was there not the counsel of perfection within the Trinity of Trinities to keep them from making mistakes like this?

The answer was given but it was not understood I was talking about that, and speaking of Trinities, why was there not a fourth Trinity with God the Absolute?  In any case the answer is, astonishingly, God the Supreme never consulted the Paradise Trinity on any question at all!  Now that suggests to me that God the Supreme at least to me, established a little fiefdom where he believed he ruled and it was his decisions and not the Paradise Trinity who need to tell him anything.  It is sort of like humans who run groups over Urantia groups like Raphael in Colorado, who refuse to consult with anyone outs of his group.  Here the Supreme was inside the Paradise Trinity as part of the Trinity of Trinities and never consulted it.

That was my point about the Trinity and understanding how it operated was not mine at all, as I assumed that being of the Trinity, that while the Supreme was immature, he was not improbably in action error on power synthesis of time space.  Do you see now why the statement and maybe you inadvertently opened the subject not knowing it, but that is what you did too.  The other statements you make are valid and nicely reasoned especially the idea that the Supreme not being complete and experiential was prione to time mistakes.  I thought he prevented that by being Trinity connected.  That was just not true as it turns out!

Thank you.
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online newstarsaphire

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2019, 04:29:33 PM »
The answer was given but it was not understood I was talking about that, and speaking of Trinities, why was there not a fourth Trinity with God the Absolute?  In any case the answer is, astonishingly, God the Supreme never consulted the Paradise Trinity on any question at all!  Now that suggests to me that God the Supreme at least to me, established a little fiefdom where he believed he ruled and it was his decisions and not the Paradise Trinity who need to tell him anything. ....  Here the Supreme was inside the Paradise Trinity as part of the Trinity of Trinities and never consulted it.

Your comment I excerpted above, that God the Supreme did not consult the Trinity, does not really take me by surprise and I’ll tell you why.  

Upon waking this morning and trying to complete my thanksgiving prayers, I had at least an hour of constant thought processes on the nature of “evil”.  And by “evil” I refer to all that is the exact opposite to the nature of existential deity.  I will not go into that dissertation here but I believe  one of the underlying traits in that belief system is that “evil” sees itself as accountable to NO-ONE and NOTHING; including the persons and the laws of Paradise deity. Once that mindset takes hold it is completely self-absorbed, selfish to the ‘inth degree if you will.  

Remind you of any characters from our history books?

It seems to me that “evil’ has a need to expressive itself at the very least in the following ways:

• subjugation of the will of other creatures;
  • exertion of power via fear tactics;
  • zero accountability to anyone or anything;
  • only self-judgment is permitted in the event of failure to achieve their ultimate objective and should that be the case:
  • self-annihilation must be done in a grandiose manner, with the goal that it must:
  • inflict maximum damage;
  • leave behind residual effects fear and awe;
  • achieve a goal of perpetuating itself into memory energies;
  • generate sufficient residual energies as to leave a lasting effect on what is left behind so that it can seek out new hosts to control.
These traits are all exact opposites to the nature of existential deity.  

Just my personal observations.

Domtia
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 04:32:54 PM by newstarsaphire »

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 06:18:58 PM »
Newstarsaphire, I am not usually moved to comment on postings that are generally way over 

my head. My life is in my feelings and only then do I voice what I feel.

Your description of evil is spot on, according to what I felt on reading it and so I just wanted you

to know.

Domtia

Lemuel

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2019, 06:58:55 PM »
Wait a minute, I beg to differ after reading these passages below see below from The Urantia Book:

QUOTE:

"2. The Nature of God

2. The Father's Eternal Perfection

2.2.7 Human limitations, potential evil, are not a part of the divine nature, but mortal experience with evil and all man's relations thereto are most certainly a part of God's ever-expanding self-realization in the children of time - creatures of moral responsibility who have been created or evolved by every Creator Son going out from Paradise.

3. Justice and Righteousness

2.3.5 In any universe contest between actual levels of reality, the personality of the higher level will ultimately triumph over the personality of the lower level. This inevitable outcome of universe controversy is inherent in the fact that divinity of quality equals the degree of reality or actuality of any will creature. Undiluted evil, complete error, willful sin, and unmitigated iniquity are inherently and automatically suicidal. Such attitudes of cosmic unreality can survive in the universe only because of transient mercy-tolerance pending the action of the justice-determining and fairness-finding mechanisms of the universe tribunals of righteous adjudication.

5. The Love of God

2.5.1 “God is love”; therefore his only personal attitude towards the affairs of the universe is always a reaction of divine affection. The Father loves us sufficiently to bestow his life upon us. “He makes his sun to rise on the evil and on the good and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.”

7. Divine Truth and Beauty

2.7.4 The false science of materialism would sentence mortal man to become an outcast in the universe. Such partial knowledge is potentially evil; it is knowledge composed of both good and evil. Truth is beautiful because it is both replete and symmetrical. When man searches for truth, he pursues the divinely real.

3. The Attributes of God

1. God's Everywhereness

3.1.5 Truly of the human race has it been said, “You are of God” because “he who dwells in love dwells in God, and God in him.” Even in wrongdoing you torment the indwelling gift of God, for the Thought Adjuster must needs go through the consequences of evil thinking with the human mind of its incarceration.

5. The Father's Supreme Rule

3.5.13 8. Is unselfishness - the spirit of self-forgetfulness - desirable? Then must mortal man live face to face with the incessant clamoring of an inescapable self for recognition and honor. Man could not dynamically choose the divine life if there were no self-life to forsake. Man could never lay saving hold on righteousness if there were no potential evil to exalt and differentiate the good by contrast.

3.5.15 Throughout the universe, every unit is regarded as a part of the whole. Survival of the part is dependent on co-operation with the plan and purpose of the whole, the wholehearted desire and perfect willingness to do the Father's divine will. The only evolutionary world without error (the possibility of unwise judgment) would be a world without free intelligence. In the Havona universe there are a billion perfect worlds with their perfect inhabitants, but evolving man must be fallible if he is to be free. Free and inexperienced intelligence cannot possibly at first be uniformly wise. The possibility of mistaken judgment (evil) becomes sin only when the human will consciously endorses and knowingly embraces a deliberate immoral judgment.

6. The Father's Primacy

3.6.2 The sovereignty of God is unlimited; it is the fundamental fact of all creation. The universe was not inevitable. The universe is not an accident, neither is it self-existent. The universe is a work of creation and is therefore wholly subject to the will of the Creator. The will of God is divine truth, living love; therefore are the perfecting creations of the evolutionary universes characterized by goodness - nearness to divinity; by potential evil - remoteness from divinity." END QUOTE.

I do not think the Supreme was entirely that evil as stated above Phyllis. As it is pointed out in the above passages evil is a resident part of our growing experiential nature so it can so be contrasted with goodness and love. As in verse 2.3.5 evil, sin and inquity is evident but when willfully iniquitious it becomes self-inflicting and eventually suicidal. The Supreme was infected by a rebellious mindset by Lucifer, Caligastia et al, and it has since marred his own judgements and intentions. That is what I am thinking for now on this subject.

Also I had another interesting dream of some input and I will write this up later to post as well.

Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

Online newstarsaphire

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2019, 07:16:52 PM »
Dear Sue,

Your opinion does not differ from my own at all.   In my previous posts were the notations about how the Supreme became infected through the very function he was created to perform.  This in no way suggests that the Supreme himself was evil.  He became infected by "evil" I believe however, and todays post is in reference to my perception of the workings of the nature of evil and how it manifests itself when given the opportunity within those it infects.

It is very possible that even the Supreme himself was not aware of how he had become affected by that which he had to absorb, until it actually had the opportunity to manifest itself in him through some unfortunate decisions he made.  If you re-read my previous posts you will see we are effectively saying the same thing.

No disagreement here.

Regards

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2019, 07:49:37 PM »
Dream of Resident Evil

I am not sure what to make of this dream as dreams do present images, memorable moments, drama and a story as well in it. This one had all of this in it and it makes it difficult to pinpoint what and why I dreamt it. I present what I remember in the dream.

It opened in a scene where I was in this compound of sorts and there were lots of people around in it of all ages and types. In one scene there was an alleyway and at the end there was the open sky beyond. As I looked there was this orange/reddish hue almost like a beautiful sunset with the sun glowing on the horizon, I even raised up my camera to take a shot and as I did there was a massive explosion that made the colours more expansive than before. People heard the noise of this huge bang and fled for cover for safety. I just stood there dazed as to what was going on and saw there were military men with their machines ready to defend themselves against something that was causing the explosion. Suddenly, I find myself in this dark big room with stairs and I overheard someone saying there is this giant creature lurking and attacking people. I think I even saw a glimpse of this creature devouring the flesh of humans and it was grotesque. Anyhow, we managed to get out of where we were and try to find somewhere safe. Somehow, I managed to see young ones like they were school kids in a parking lot trying to get out of there and I went down there to get them to the compound as quickly as I could. We got back to the compound which is a huge tower like structure and is solid and very full of people. Then when I got back to the compound, it was said, the creature is lurking in the building and we will need to get out of here and move on. I got out and made my way to the villages and find that this “thing” is lurking everywhere as it is like a huge eel in the waters everywhere. I had this uneasy feeling in knowing this is a lurking threat and had me on edge. It was the stuff of nightmare movies and I realise I was dreaming this and woke up. When I woke I sort of brushed it off and went about my usual morning rise. It is when I read Phyllis’s(Newstarsaphire’s) post above on the “residual evil” that reverted me back to the dream I had and made me quite uneasy. Can I give this dream the title, “Dream of Resident Evil”?

Make of it what you will out of this one as I am stumped for what the dream presented to me. All I can say it made me feel at unease with something lurking still and we are to be vigilant and watchful.That is all I can say for now. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

P.S. okay thank you Newstarsaphire, I think the dream overlapped on me and I am just spooked! Nonetheless, those passages I posted above from TUB has smooth out some feathers in my mind. Thank you very much for your assessment. Sue

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2019, 08:34:33 PM »
Hi Sue. I will make an interpretation of your dream that may be wrong, but either way I will try to write about your dream.

One issue that has always intrigued me is that God the Supreme absorbed all the souls that were executed by the Ancients of Days, such as Lucifer, Caligastia, Satanas, etc ...

What about God, the Supreme who absorbed all the residue of evil that was once in other personalities?

I think that perhaps there was a recycling of the wastes of evil personalities extinguished by decree of the Ancients of Days to return to being part of the Unqualified Absolute only.

On the other hand, can the residues of God the Supreme be part of the evil personalities that were eternally killed and extinguished by the Ancients of Days?

So back to your dream:

Your dream may represent the death of God the Supreme, and the residue may perhaps be the part of the evil that had been absorbed by God, the Supreme to an end not specified in the Urantia Book, perhaps, to become only matter. and energy to the Unqualified Absolute.

=======

Oi Sue. Vou fazer uma interpretação de seu sonho que pode estar equivocada, mas de qualquer forma eu vou tentar escrever sobre seu sonho.

Uma assunto que sempre me intrigou é que Deus, o Supremo absorvia todas as almas que foram executadas pelos Anciões dos Dias, como Lúcifer, Caligástia, Satanas, etc...

O que acontecia com a parte de Deus, o Supremo que absorvia todo o resíduo do mal que uma vez esteve em outras personalidades?

Eu penso que talvez houvesse uma reciclagem dos resíduos das personalidades do mal extintas por decreto dos Anciões dos Dias para voltar a fazer parte apenas do Absoluto Inqualificável.

Por outro lado, será que os resíduos de Deus, o Supremo podem ser parte das personalidades do mal que foram mortas eternamente e extintas pelos Anciôes dos Dias?

Então, voltando ao seu sonho:

O seu sonho pode representar a morte de Deus, o Supremo, e o resíduo talvez possa ser a parte do mal que havia sido absorvida por Deus, o Supremo para um fim não especificado no Livro de Urantia, talvez, para se tranformar apenas em matéria e energia para o Absoluto Inqualificável.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 08:38:48 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2019, 08:51:23 PM »
... [...]...

It is very possible that even the Supreme himself was not aware of how he had become affected by that which he had to absorb, until it actually had the opportunity to manifest itself in him through some unfortunate decisions he made.  If you re-read my previous posts you will see we are effectively saying the same thing.
...[...]...

Perhaps the fact that God the Supreme absorbing all evil personalities that were extinguished by decree of the Ancients of Days may have affected in some way.

So, in order not to repeat this fact, I think that all evil personalities that are extinguished by decree of the Ancients of Days, perhaps the best, are that they are only harnessed as matter and energy, being recycled by the Unqualified Absolute.

But, as I said earlier, in other messages, I am just an evolutionary human being of time and space, and my humble opinion may be mistaken. In any case above all the will of God, Father.

======= 

Talvez o fato de Deus, o Supremo absorver todas as personalidades do mal que foram extintas por decreto dos Anciões dos Dias possa ter afetado de alguma forma.

Assim, para que este fato não se repita, eu penso que todas as personalidades do mal que forem extintas através de decreto dos Anciôes dos Dias talvez, o melhor, é que sejam apenas aproveitadas como matéria e energia, sendo recicladas pelo Absoluto Inqualificável.

Mas, como disse anteriormente, em outras mensagens, eu sou apenas um ser humano evolucionário do tempo e do espaço e, minha humilde opinião pode estar equivocada. De qualquer forma acima de tudo seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline KIBET BRIAN

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2019, 09:48:16 AM »
Did the Supreme ever think of transmuting bad experiences to good or  was He to absorb every experience whether good or bad impartially.   I think  Sue is right to mention that the experiences that the Supreme absorbed is not good or bad, but what He chose to do with the experiences .
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 10:44:29 AM by KIBET BRIAN »