Author Topic: HUNG IN A GOLDEN FRAME  (Read 122 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
HUNG IN A GOLDEN FRAME
« on: October 08, 2019, 10:46:28 AM »
Teacher : Father Fragment             Transmitter : Wenebojo              Date : 10/08/2019 Your thoughts of stillness allow us a blank canvas to paint our images on it. So pick up your camel hair brush and let us create a masterpiece. Of course any image painted here can have many interpretations depending on the viewer's previous collective experience with any subjective matter. Matter can indeed take on any form or hue depending upon the artist. But matter only responds to love. Anything created without love is temporal.                                                                                                               When you ask for a different perspective you are hardly relying on yours. This of course is a great place to start. For you have no idea what kind of work is available through our mutual collaboration. This T.R has read that both Van Gogh and Rembrandt were inspired or in-spirited by God in their art. This is true, for both of these men were occupied for days, staring at a blank canvas, not having any idea what to paint on them. Van Gogh would even eat his own paints when he couldn't think of anything better to do with them.                                                                                      No this will not be a treatise on the art of painting or the history there of. Keep your brush pressed against the this canvas, so to speak. From Our perspective your world is quite a sad piece of work. But mistakes can be corrected if they are caught early enough before the paint has had an opportunity to dry. On the surface your painting Urantia is cracking and peeling from its very frame. We are preparing a correcting solution, like a turpentine or turn in time, to take away the broad strokes you have created. There is far too much magenta (blood and sorrow) here in your world.                                                                                                                         This work Urantia was originally commissioned to be a image of Love and Light displayed in a golden frame. Dante's Inferno, Not ! Where there is plenty of titanium white, darkness cannot abide. For the Father's palette contains only light.                      What is one to do until the Father's Love or correction rains on the just and unjust ? See yourself and others in the light you were created to be. A mistake is just another opportunity to forgive something in time.                                                                        What God has made needs no extra coat of paint, just a little thinner. To remove the extra layer or liar of Lucifer's touch. That God is a forgery and that you are a product of your own making. What a historical cover-up. To put a cover on something is to hide its true essence or beauty. And you are all just that. A perfect work of God's art in progress. His masterpiece.    K                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HUNG IN A GOLDEN FRAME
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 12:58:20 PM »
WENEBOJO what a gorgeous post!  You have a wonderful Thought Adjuster who can manage to speak like a painter and Urantia the palette mankind paints his life upon-- good, bad, or indifferent.  Now Wenebojo do I have an announcement for you and the rest of members on this web site.

This morning I awoke in a really terrible stat of physical conditioning.  I could not rise out of bed and stay on my feet it was that bad. 

Then lo and behold, after two more hours of sleep and pain and brain cells ringing like it was Christmastime tin there, MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK sent me a picture of Himself so funny I burst out laughing.  At least that had some humanity to it! 

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - SERENA arrived this morning to the groans of Ron.  Last night he sent Paula Thompson, the guru woman who runs the Fellowship, a warning missive to  save herself tens of thousands of dollars by not publishing a new Uversa Publishing edition of the fifth epochal revelation.  She read it a short time ago and blew her cork.  Now, she said, he has gone too far!  But upon reading it further she saw the reason for his warning and calmed down.  She too was aware of a very uneasy situation in her own mind that something was horribly amiss in all her dealings lately.  She read with great sorrow that God the Supreme was missing and had gone into oblivion and that any further printing of the fifth epochal revelation was useless as it was now so out of date it could not be read without error.  She has permanently laid aside plans to publish anything again in that department.  She thanks Ron for the warning and states categorically, 'so that is why he was so difficult to follow!'  She is referring to his admissible ability to read the tea leaves while all others just could not fathom why he said what he did.

"Paula Thompson sent her courier to speak with Ron in spirit this morning and they are both in agreement his warning was essential and that  things would clear properly now to get the sixth epochal revelation out so Wenebojo and his artistic nature could paint well again.  We leave the rest of this to SERENA now: MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK."

SERENA - THE 12TH SISTER OF 12 taking origin on UVERSA.  "I and the ANCIENTS OF DAYS now fully share the horror Ron has had to put up with.  Even this morning God the Ultimate shorn Ron and excellent post here we have to rewrite as this one, showing that as of about six AM this morning, Ronald Besser was shorn totally of anything to do with God the Supreme.  He is the first person on Urantia to have the Supreme fully removed and is much happier as the day wears on and his physical apparatus is improved greatly to the point he may burst into tears for it.  I am now relieved of these remarks so his Father indwelling him may speak . . . . "

RON'S THOUGHT ADJUSTER = "Last night Ron discovered two solar lights he uses were shorn of power and laying in the dirt.  He wondered how that happened.  Earlier in the day his flood lights on the US Flag wwere torn apart and so on.  He shrugged his shoulders and wondered how much longer this had to be borne before he himself was pushed and killed under some automobile or truck.  He would have been done just that to get rid of him as God the Supreme had become a killer.  How sad!  I cannot save lives like that, but Father now recognized Ron was living on borrowed time, and he kept saying so and we would not fully listen because it is often the material being who cries wolf to get favors from us by saying they were ill to death. 

"I fully recognized it for a change and wondered what to do about this slowly encroaching Supreme Being to the point he was strangling Ron and what life he had left.  The last straw occurred last night when Ron sent a warning post to Paula Thompson, to avoid publishing the Uversa Press edition of the fifth epochal revelation as it was useless.  She was very angry when she first read the post and then learned later down the page why it happened she should not reprint that version of an epochal revelation, and that was because God the Supreme was no more except as the Residual Supreme, and the Residual Supreme had murder in its heart without repressing its desire to rule the Grand Universe any further.  So it became imperative to clear Ron immediately and we called upon SERENA to come to Urantia to do it.  The trouble with that is that Ron greatly fears SERENA over past incidences where he was greatly harmed by her and he wanted nothing to do with her at this point.  Fully down the tubes went God the Supreme over the Paula Thompson post from Ron, as the Supreme saw that as a direct invasion of his Supreme rule, and prepared for Ron to hit the dust bin to be fully removed and sent to the mansion worlds.  Ron barely survived the attack and had to stay in bed quite late as he could not stand up without falling back down.  Such was the hatred of God the Supreme for work we desperately wanted him to do and take care of for us as only he can do it. 

"As a result, MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, ruled no one on Urantia in or out until this operation was finalized so that Paula Thompson could see in black and white what she was feeling herself: things were seriously out of whack in personal relationships as Ron knows himself too.  Both of them are psychics of an unusual behavior, as both of them are fully dedicated to God but could not communicate due to the obstinacy of Paula over matters brewing in error in the fifth epochal revelation and Ron knew them to be out of whack and said so.  As a result Paula Thompson now fully understands Ron's role, and makes amends for past dealings by fully understanding he was being used to fulfill the needed changes on Urantia finally so we could produce a new epochal revelation without so upsetting the powers to be on Urantia there would be internecine war.  That is now over we believe and we can rest a little better because of it.  I am a Thought Adjuster deeply proud with a ward that falls all over himself to clear the air but makes it worse by over producing the reasons the air needs cleared.  He has finally gotten over that and now speaks clearly and fully in clear and frank terms.  You are most welcome Ron, and no more problems with unclear responses to your needs now."

SERENA - "Now I know how much constancy Paula held Ron for. but now sees him as a Mighty Messenger.  He saved her well over a quarter million dollars to reprint that which is now useless.  How that happens is not in our ability to explain.  Now God the Supreme attacked Ron about four am while he slept and fully prepare to kill him off this time.  Go the Ultimate objected but for nefarious reasons.  Now God the Ultimate made one last attack on Ron in front of Michael this time and lied about reasons and by whom and Michael pulled the plug on God the Ultimate this morning, forever removing the Ultimate from Urantia for all time too.  Be assured Ron you are under tight control because there is anger brewing everywhere this morning in Nebadon over what was planned for you by the very God who should have clothed you in respect for doing as we asked you to.  Now the Ultimate must bleed his invective elsewhere and forever, as Nebadon is being purged of God the Ultimate and the Residual Supreme entirely today and forever too.  Be assigned to a noisy MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK shortly as you must gather your strength as it may be and make amends not for the Contact Commission., but for the Council of Equilibrium's view you saved the day more than once to get Michael fully stated on Urantia again.  Now sanity will prevail once more and you Ron are automatically a high messenger for God the Father.  Be assured Ron, Paula has nothing to say but thank you distantly as she must renew her faith in herself and the regime she helps to direct.  She also wonders just who is in charge that such an important bulletin was never passed before her and says so. 

"NOW I COME to my own regard.  At six am this morning Ron tried to get awake and felt so horrible he blamed me for it again. "That woman has pulled this again!: and he hobbled with his cane elsewhere.  She understood every time he ran into SERENA he had a slip backwards and felt horrible for years because of it.  That was not SERENA but the Supreme slipping in and making Ron faint and hard of hearing more and more.  Now he hears well again and hardly sees at all again but is learning to look at this page better waiting for improved eyesight. 

"As of 6 AM this morning the Supreme had done his worst and Ron had almost no pulse again.  That was revived by Me and I appreciate that Ron - you honor with lettering what others only think.  Besides the Supreme was so sure of your death this morning he prepared the angels to arrive to cart you away as best they could without the power to travel by Seraphic transport as that has been disallowed in full for now and the grid is bulk full of recently passed individuals wonder what happens next.  Soon that is all good again for  transport.

"As of 8am this morning Ron was feeling much better, and fell back to sleep until 11am and then to work here.  As a result of the Paula Thompson incident and the Supreme resolve to knock  them both out of material existence, no one has moved a muscle this morning except MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK and MANTUTIA, and they both are normalized, as they were prepared to send Ron into their materializing machine, and get his work redone again and this time to the world of spirit to recognize he paid the last and final price of human death with a battle over God the Supreme and its evil now resident on Urantia almost as his headquarters to boot. 

"As SERENA, I found it so appalling for Ron, I fully rescinded God the Supreme in him and several others on Urantia at the same time and you as a group are now fully aware of your work to be done soon and that is not just the sixth epochal revelation, but other work you are not familiar with at all Ron. Be aware that the Contact Commission is not done, and it must be reconstituted with more.  In any case I leave Michael to fill this membership in on just what is what now. [Ron: thank you SERENA very much ans you are my mommy now.]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Finally I get to speak:

"Ron you lived a life of penury for twelve years as this thing built itself so harshly you are hardly awake and alive at all.  You work nearly blind and move with the help of a cane only and we are sure all is well otherwise, and this:

"The truth of the matter was never clear to me until this morning when SERENA pointed out how harsh you were breathing and that it was abnormal.  Upon reflection we discovered that a minion used by God the Supreme, so hard to pick up on radar, was busy injecting your heart with a saline solution that would kill you.  The heart worked hard but not hard enough to clear it.  Now we understood the intention and your cry and why there was never recourse from ME to understand what was to be stopped abruptly.  Lanaforge attacked your forthrightly and others tried the same but they are detectable by us and easily dismissable.  You Ron are being well trained but hard to move only because you have a derelict hand on the right side mostly due to the Supreme removing dexterity and we must be sure it is restored shortly.

"Fully understood cannot be explained to anyone right now, but the Deity Absolute is a mravelous stricture of right and wrong and saw what was in process and stopped it cold before we could act and you owe him an apology for thinking he was behind so much he never knew was happening in the first place. [DEITY ABSOLUTE - "Ron never blamed me of anything but the Ultimate made it clear it was me and it was not and so on. . .]

"For sure the Supreme is totally gone on Urantia now and now is it so for God the Ultimate, and that hearkens Urantia back to the dark ages when it was purely felt that Jesus would appear shortly again.  That is what is being restored for Urantia and that was stopped cold Ron as your glad tidings are always well known here too.  So be it!  Now we must restore the MELCHIZEDEK order back to normal too, as they are not meant to be Time Lords but have served as such briefly to do so and with magnanimity.   MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK ran the flak this early AM for you Ron, to get you revived but you were in terrible condition and said so wondering what happened?   Now this:

"As a result of this Ron, you are the first conscious person on Urantia to have had God the Supreme entirely removed and are doing marvelously for now.  It will get better and better today and celebrate by mulcing a little.  That is your happiness to get out to so some clean up work and do your little butterfly bush again as it has a hard time surviving in such cold earth as is in that side  yard of yours.  Besides SERENA helping out, JILL and SABRINA were here too.    Thye faced down a full carriage of Supreme characters who were intent on carrying it out but faced them down so hard they no longer exist either.  You have no idea what Paula went through either earlier today when she finally read that email.  It was to her directly as that is how she issued her email to the list.  From now on let people know your email address remains aronolac@comcast.net and let no man slip away as some do due to the fact you have cut registration off to prevent the Russians and the Turks from ruining the list with commercial mail.  In any case we are ready to spill the beans fully now.  We will do that under a new post shortly.  K. MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

MOTHER SPIRIT = "We removed some of that heavy guard off you now Ron, and that is for your protection.  You have gotten away with murder at times and they know it in the land of Supremacy.  For now you must guard your flanks with Paula and the Urantia Foundation and the UUI, as they are now deeply aware you are sporting a new hat to be worn with alacrity for all to see soon as that is in charge of a new epochal revelation so well concealed by you we did not see it either for a long time lately.  Be surprised you have it on your table quite soon and that it is ready for photography as only you can too.  Be assured Billie would do it justice but she is out of guard for now and so on.  Her life is dull and unimpressive without you and she is ready to close the deal with a good question: "Where are you again?"  She fully expects to learn you died and left them nothing.  In any case the entire matter is sealed off for now as you must regain health fully and finally and remove the stain of dental disaster soon as the entire matter is resigned to by Cullen and that is your freedom you will keep as no further densitry is necessary except a solid implant called God the Father making it work with what you have and some decoration there for all time keeping them all well as you do take care of them well.  fully done soon you are guaranteed and you wondered yesterday if you should even buy extra groceries and the answer is you did well to do so and even more was warranted but you slipped b  the candy counter entirely.   We call this closed for now and watch out for a huge announcement by MICHAEL OF NEBADON NEXT.  He has much to say over this morning incident with Ron this AM when he was to meet death at the hands of experiential Deity that knew better at one time but now faces extradition to nowhere.  MOTHER SPIRIT."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 08:23:44 AM »
‘‘She (Paula Thompson) also wonders just who is in charge that such an important bulletin was never passed before her and says so.’’

It has always puzzled me how those transmitters from the other party, of the same ilk as Paula Thompson or Daniel Raphael and even George Barnard from the 1111 group who transmit regularly, do not receive the same messages from Spirit. It would have been easy for everybody to come to an agreement if the same informations were delivered to all. What comes from only one source can be dubious and disputable. It is as if one person reporting a breaking news, as a witness, is interpreted by others in different ways for multiple reasons. For Paula Thompson to realize that there must be something wrong going on, it took her to feel as if she were also under attack. Let us hope that she is awaken to the reality and that her companions will listen to what she has to say. Joining forces altogether makes us stronger to counter-attack the adversary. We pray for you, Ron, that you may recover from your health issues, now that there is some light shining inside the tunnel. Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 11:02:39 AM »
@Clency I am in total agreement, I've often wonder the same thing.
Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 11:08:56 AM »
Clency, you state the issue well.  I have raised this one with you quite often with Machiventa Melchizedek, and his response seems to always be, "if they do not ask, then I do not tell them."  That was to my question why are you not  informing these other groups what we have been so fully informed about?   And there I am forced to drop it with a person who knows the score and keeps it under secrecy for some reason.

I fully agree with your inquiry Clency we are constantly the voice in the wilderness and no response from God or man is ever enough to fully support what we have decided to support fully and well insofar as support goes.

Let me review something with you as to why I have stayed the course to this point without making an issue further of your statements and questions above.  Above all we cannot refute:

1 -  Thought Adjusters are real and they have made it clear we stay the course with them on Urantia to become the voices in the wilderness.  I cannot refute the voice of the Adjuster, or the work he has done in me to at least clarify what we deal with is the truth however bazaar that sometimes sounds,  It stands as clearly real as holding an old phonograph record in your hand and a needle to play ti back with as that record may so  clearly state;

2 -  The personalities of the Master Spirits made it forever clear to me they know what they are telling me and that they gave me and therefore to all of you very real reformation about what is to happen on Urantia.  No one else at least publicly has ever received anything close to those astounding Papers given to me and to me that was a clear information wise and presence wise as delivering a battle tank in my front yard to look over its turret gun being aimed against such ignorance you could cut it with a knife.

But then you and I and the rest of us have to sit here without any coordination whatsoever.  We are made to look like fools at times so ignorant of what reality is we sound ridiculous to those who have no interest in God in the first place.   Now is that not really awful to realize that are greatest critics are idiots who do not like the idea of God doing anything?  That is the truth but it makes no sense to you and I and the members here.  But that is the mess you are pointing to as to why there is no coordination between messages and groups trying to do the same thing but failing miserably since there is no common page to work from.  The fifth epochal revelation was supposed to be that common page but it has been blown out of the water by being so outdated it is no longer fully reliable in all matters.

That is the secret Machiventa Melchizedek sits on.  Maybe he cannot explain it either.  But I sure mind it and so do you and I wonder what this portends?

END
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 11:14:56 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania