Author Topic: Memorandum C (100)-Mortal Co-Creation in a Future Deity  (Read 869 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Memorandum C (100)-Mortal Co-Creation in a Future Deity
« on: November 06, 2019, 01:05:59 AM »
Memorandum C (100)
I use the number 100 to keep Ron’s memorandums separate from others to avoid confusion.  (C is the roman numeral for 100).

Amethyst:  The following is not any news about the SER or any predictions about how things will work out for Urantia.  It is instead a revelation that shows how the loss of the Supreme Being will be compensated for that actually started a few generations ago and will be woven into existence during this universe age.  The events of these past few weeks, as well as a though provoking post from Ron has sent my Adjuster spinning into overtime and kept me busy for several days on this post.  I hope you find it as exciting and wonderful as I do.

Topic:          Mortal Co-Creation in a Future Deity
Teacher:      THE UNIVERSAL FATHER
T?R:            Amethyst
Date:           November 06, 2019

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER

The Creation of another classification of Deity in Universe Reality

“You are all familiar with Existential Deity, which as Paradise Deity,  exists in perfection  and as such will not reach higher levels of perfection as it is perfect as it exists.  You understand Experiential Deity which the Supreme Being was before he abdicated his responsibilities after extensive contamination from the Lucifer Rebellion.  Experiential Deity has growth potential, and in the case of the Supreme, was to incorporate all experience into himself and eventually through experience reach a state of complete actualization and perfection.

“Creation, now as it has grown, necessitates a third addition to this classification of Deity, EXPERIMENTAL Deity.  Experimental Deity had its genesis before the end of the Supreme, but was initiated much, much later than Experiential Deity.  In universe terms, it is a very young Deity, just getting started.  Its original main purpose was to be active in the OSLs, but is now being expanded to include some of the functions that the Supreme was to do.  

“Evolution, being unpredictable, needs the benefit of experimentation to determine the best outcomes to foster further growth, and this necessitates the inclusion of experimental qualities into the process.”

How Experimental Deity Grows

“Unlike Existential and Experiential Deity which start at the top and works its way outward and downward through creation to foster perfection in ascending sons and daughters, Experimental Deity begins at the bottom and works its way upward and outward.  Part of this Experimental Deity is the result of MORTAL CO-CREATION WITH THE FATHER OF ALL.  The Father needs to experience the human reality to see things clearly from a human point of view.  This is not the result of any incarnation of the Father.  It is not the result of an indwelling of the mind to guide spiritually as does the Adjusters.  This, is a harmonious connection in which the Father is able to slip into the reality of the human and experience firsthand exactly what the human is thinking, seeing, hearing, and feeling, without exerting any influence on those experiences.  

“Experimental Deity however, will be required to prove itself at each level of growth before progressing.  This is not the same thing as a human ascender who eventually reaches perfection to serve the Father, but becomes a deity that can claim the full knowledge of all human perils and trials.  These are qualities that will be in great demand in the OSLs.

“Evolution, being unpredictable, needs the benefit of experimentation to determine the best outcomes to foster further growth. Those qualities that do not serve the Father’s purpose will be left at the wayside, while God centered outcomes will be advanced.”  

The Human Qualities and Conditions for this Deity

“First, there is not only one; there are between 10 and 20 humans scattered around the globe taking part in this process at any given time.  There are many cultures, experiences, and problems to live through that are to be experienced.  The humans do not become a permanent part of this deity, but only contribute to its completion.

“Second,  it is multi-generational.  It has been happening for several generations and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future if humanity continues to evolve on this planet.  

“This experimental addition to experiential qualities will then be amalgamated into a new version of the planetary supreme that ministers to his planet only.  (Other such circumstances will take place on other planets).  The point of this is to create a being similar in function to the Supreme, that unlike the original that was created by the TRINITY, and starts at the top and works down, now is co-created with humans, and starts at the bottom and works up.  Only after the individual planets become settled in Light and Life will each new Being be allowed to blend with others of like origin.  The process will continue until this Being has completed growth and actualization and be in a position to replace what was the original purpose of the Supreme Being.

“Third, the humans that are to be used in this co-creation, need to go through a period of preparation that allows for the melding of the Father with the human without disrupting their experience of reality and routines.  This process can take from about five to seven years to complete.  If some of you can think back to a time when you may have experienced some unusual occurrences during meditation or other quiet moments, and the process was repeated for a period of a few years, and then stopped just as mysteriously as they started, you may have experienced this preparation.”  

How Does this Experimental Deity help Me?

“You all need to understand that you all live in a reality that is unreal.  Anything that is not of Me, does not have survival value.  I am the Father of all, and as such I can only experience that which identifies with Me.  I see no evil, sin, crime, or other elements of unreality because there is simply nothing there that is a part of Me.  That does not mean that I do not know they exist, but it does mean that it is not part of My experience.  It is the same with you.  I AM pure, undiluted, and perfect Spirit.  Therefore you cannot see Me either.  You know I am here, but you are so small and conditioned to evil that even if you were standing right next to Me, you would first instantly evaporate and would not recognize Me at all.  The gulf between us is far too vast.

“You on Urantia are among the first to be told of this new creation.  It is the first time in My creation that any at such a low level are considered to co-create with any Deity.  But We have learned.  In order for you to progress, We must be able to understand how your views, no matter how erroneous they are, affect ascension plans.  These erroneous views will be corrected, but first I have to see and experience them.

“At this point I cannot say what this experimental deity will be named.  There is a lot of time to determine that, but I expect it will be something like the EXPERIMENTAL PREEMINENCE.  

“There has been so much going on and it is understandable that you sometimes question yourselves and you place in my plans.  But small and lowly as you are, I gift you with a Fragment of Myself because I know that is the only way you can ever reach the perfection I will require of you in eternity.”

« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 01:07:30 AM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Memorandum C (100)-Mortal Co-Creation in a Future Deity
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 05:44:14 AM »
Thank you Father for considering us in the revelation of your all-encompassing plans to gather your creatures to yourself.  Ever and always  do you shine your light upon our understanding and provide that which is necessary for those of willing hearts and minds to delight in the never-ending totality of the incubation of your love.  May your divine presence within each of us bear the fruit of god-likeness as we co-operate and co-create via your will and your ways.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 11:41:25 AM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 07:10:42 AM »
Wow, Amethyst!
What a wonderful revelation!
All Praise and Thanks to Father.

Amen and Halleluiah.

Lemuel

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 08:24:22 AM »
I am finally getting around to Memorandum C.  More like a vitamin too, I must say.

Finally Amethyst you are fulfilling your promise to project true revelation and doing it without any more prompting and that allows me some space I do not have to work hard to get as you can get it too.  I am so happy you can do this and for the clarity you presented it in.  Roman numeral for 101 is CXI not which is 111, but I think just CIis taht how you read it?  Hopefully you get to use it.

I let this stand as instructive and well done although you seem to worry about this too if I get you psychically.  I do pray we can get a straight answer between us Amethyst just what is to give as I fail to hear it much of anything that cheers me, but at the same time they are so busy, busy, busy!  Thank you for this and welcome to the true chair of revealing what must be said/  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron is poorly done this morning but what is new?  He thinks he is so poorly done this morning he writes his epitaph and lots of nasty stuff incoming but he lets it ride so he can get out from under the barrage of thought being produced around the world.  He and Gitz sent out an email late yesterday to those who read the FER.  No one expected ever to see a tally of the deaths of the Lucifer Rebellion but between these two gentlemen the email made if fine and Gitz is to realize that Ron had a bad setting on it and the email went okay for a change.

"We are on the cusp of moving as planned and that excludes humans for the most part.  Read that sadly Ron and Amethyst for you are cut like all else is until there is a better understanding of what the INFINITE SPIRIT wants for Urantia at this point.  Get well though, as the SER is ready and so is Ron if we can clear the illness and he seems to thinks we cannot and he may be right unfortunately as Father sees little to help right now.  Keep it well Ron for now.

"Last year at this time things were seething with plans to move into Urantia and stop the loss of souls so badly done from Urantia now.  It costs you all a little now and then because there are less and less of you on Urantia who can appreciate anything whatsoever to do with God.  Be assured the trial for a call Ron is not waiting but soon you hear something that cheers you too.  So for you too Amethyst, but you must stop fooling around with romance as it will cost you dearly and right back in the soup if you are not careful. 

"Last year at this time we also had great hopes for real estate and now nothing.  We had great hopes for the Contact Commission, and now nothing for it again at all yet Ron remains a Contact Commissioner and the other two taken off the Commission for good right now.  How that operates is that Ron gets epochal and periodic revelation and no one does otherwise. For reasons of State security, we drop this momentarily, Ron.

[Silence . . . ]

"I am back and this:  We need to close for awhile and the message is wel lsent already and wait later today for more from as many T/R's who listen will get a message of cheer, i hope . . .  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

end

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 09:41:46 AM »
An extraordinary revelation; thank you very much Amathyst for that Memorandum C. This makes so much sense to me because it comes to give us an explanation of the counterpart of Creation (for now), because the situation at our level as much development and evolution as we can achieve, it will always be impossible for us to watch the full movie. I feel that I am not able to express everything that I am able to understand, or imagine. Again thank you very much Amathyst for such an important transmission.

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 09:56:45 AM »
If I get anything out of this short adventure with this group of Light workers here on Serara Forum. As I have not been here as long as most of you. Is this new growing relationship with my Indwelling Spirit, my very real connection with God through our Fragment Father that is embedded in all of us. Even if this website folded or that day comes when the internet goes down. I can still be connected to all there is through my own T/R'ing, even if nobody is there to read them. I can always go within and hear His answer. Thank you Ron and the encouragement of others here that the way, the life and the truth, thanks to our God connection and that dusty, beat up, book marked and highlighted Urantia book we all were all urged to buy as the truth seekers we are. Namaste' 

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 07:44:47 PM »
What is the difference between experiential and experimental ?

From WIKIDIFF

Experiential : Of, related to, encountered in, or derived from experience.
Ex : Atheists argue that there is no experiential confirmation for the existence of a god.

Experimental : Pertaining to or founded on experiment.
Ex : Chemistry is an experimental science.

To simplify I would say that experience is internal, something that is felt by mind and soul, whereas an experiment is external, outside of oneself, something that has to be proved, to be integrated fully in a knowledge. So, to my understanding, a new DEIFIED SUPREME must go through a situation experimentally before HE can make it His own experientally. Do I get it right ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 10:50:15 PM »
Clency
It is my understanding that this emerging deity will experience the reality that a human does via the Father,  but then experiment as to how these experiences will support universal laws.  By experimenting, (ie trying this vs trying that), the best of the experiences can be extracted and nurtured, and those experiences that are not of survival value will be excluded.

The word can have two meanings:  I copied these from the dictionary app on my computer.  The first is the definition of  scientific experiment which this is not.  I think in this case, it is the second definition that is more what this is.  The eventual outcome is not known until experiences have been collected and evaluated.  I hope this helps.

experiment
noun | ikˈsperəmənt |
*1.  a scientific procedure undertaken to make a discovery, test a hypothesis, or demonstrate a known fact: I have tested this by experiment | laboratory experiments on guinea pigs.

* 2.  a course of action tentatively adopted without being sure of the eventual outcome: the previous experiment in liberal democracy had ended in disaster.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2019, 10:58:01 PM »
That's right Clency.

But: experimental is also experiential.  The experience of finding seventeend different kinds of carbon isotopes was als the experience of a life time.  One is with the other and they go togethere frequently.

What I think they are getting at is that the idea of a new Deity that is experimental is that  it is allowed to fail.  Do you understand that experimental often fails?

Experiential is total because no one differentiates among all experience whether good or bad.  Experimental requires a decider or judge to determine if it a result really works.

God the Supreme is allowed all experiences and that Deith did not differentiate between t heir morality at leastl very much.  Experimental Deity can differentiate by determining whethere the Master Architects of the Universe accept what creation may have inadvertently created which they define as experimental.

I  hope this is on the right track.  Father seems to be the One who deterines the effect of what he accepts or not.  The Supreme accepted bona fide experience not, but all experience he liked.  Experimental Deity appears to be under the idea of that experience produces a wide variety of results but that some of it is experimental and not acceptable as the right result for the purposes of the plans already set for the unvierse to have cert ain developments to produce an Infinite creation.  It is so open ended with the Supreme, but with this new idea, it is subject to critics and removal by discrimination.  The Supreme discrimnated not between experience so much as more to what he preferred in most cases.

That I think is where the Supreme hit a dead end and was removed.  Do I hear more views on this?

RON

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2019, 07:51:27 AM »
Father, in the system of the functioning of the universe, stated that he is not satisfied with what he learns personally about operation od this system (it has not been said since when) and a few generations earlier than now HE introduced a new method through which HE learn much better about the functioning of the universe, at least in relation to humans. The new method and the new apparatus HE uses for it one can call EXPERIMENTAL by deduction from the proposed name of the Deity: EXPERIMENTAL PREEMINENCE. The New Deity and apparatus of 5-7 years of preparation, was probably created by the Father himself, but this was not stated in the Amethyst message. This was the all created when the Supreme, not created directly by the Father, existed and functioned and this all was presented to us in the Amethyst message.

The Amethyst message does not say whether something has changed in the way the judgment of the results of functioning the universe and in the system of creation, that is, influencing the operation of the universe, in particular since the Supreme is gone. We have been told about it by many messages to date, in particular by Ron, and they have especially told us that this has changed a lot and is still changing and may change for a long time.

In principle, experiential also includes experimental, but not in the sense of direct, personal experience by the Father. So the action of the Supreme was both experiential and experimental in the sense of these words used in the above Ametyst message. I think what we know about the Father's way of acting by Thought Adjusters can also be called both experimental and experimental, but this was and is different from the action of the Supreme and the Father's new method of recognizing the situation he introduced.

This is my vision of the situation.

Andre

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 08:09:34 AM »
Thank you Amethyste and Ron for your explanation, it clears up some ambiguities I had in mind. To summerize, an experience being a self appreciation of something encountered, there is a risk of making a wrong decision, without experimenting beforehand. An experience can be good or bad, it is only through experimentation that one can make the difference. This is where the Supreme has defaulted, since there was no experiment  to guide his experience ; he was left with his own choice. The introduction of an Experimental Deity brings a balance that will be beneficial to our ascension careers. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2019, 08:57:57 AM »
Clency, you make difficult what is not and when I say "make difficult: you and I are in the same boat.  You are trying hard, as I am, to see what the real difference is.  Andre about your post looks at it to and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt we really do have something different after all that has happened leading up to this moment.  Worse yet I am begniing to work out that the Supreme has suffered a really bad attack of confidence but insists on being the same  old Supreme which leaves  me, and I am not claiming this for your Clency or  Andre or any one else right now, what is really being and based on what?

Somewhere I missed an explanation that tells me the difference between God the Supreme and what I am is different but I sure feel it is different.  But then Clency says the same thing for himself without redefining how we approach either what has to be done for our native planet or for ourselves.  It seems I am dropping the ball before it is pitched to me to see how changes come about or what I have to do with any of it either.  Can anyone explain to me how we are different really?
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You Ron bleat well.  You see at the very bottom of all these weeks of news nothing left bu a trial on Urantia that leaves our superiors working yet on what?  Good point.  Clency and Andre are really working hard to put on the new face but you are saying why bother if there is nothing really chaning except no Mission, no Jesus, no SER to this point.  Why did we go through all of this to reach the conclusion we need a Mission?  You laugh when you look at it and we do not but see why you get bemused with aradio station that is all positive yet there is nothing really to work on.  K"

THE ETERNAL SON - "So, Ron, you just sit there looking at blank responses from Deity and taht is unusual but not unexpected this morning when you cleared a head cold out of no where and find the entire matter cool and rubbish.  Saying so makes it better?  No, you say, hut call a pile of junk, junk, and move on.  That is not quite what this exercise is but close enough to your perspective that all of the changes affecting Urantia are truly hidden except you are left with a pile of junk to move out of the way and you hope nothing dangerous was changed for you or the list.  I say this to you:  RUBBISH!

"i see you look at all of it and determine that when it comes to the bottom line you are left with the same conditions set up for you years ago with the idea that MONJORONSON OR SERARA really had the idea very well stated already.  We agree with you very well on that point, but Paradise also has a Father of All working it too and he says to SERARA and MONJORONSON, do it but why wait to we are all set up?  Just do it..  Along comes Ron and says to do it you need some human input for receptivity.  That started a ball rolling you are tired of very much at this point and wish it to be rescinded so you can dive out of issue in peace.  Now we wee Michael cutting you into pieces for doing nothing to help Him to realize nothing has to be done on Urantia because it is so badly done.  I disagree with BOTH of you since both of you see it for different reasons but it is the same at the bottom line.

"Ron you see well but figuratively.  Mason de Grave the Creator Son sees it too but has the power to block all you do in order to prevent seizure of your mind by the Adjuster and out the door away from his inlfuence since Father fusion in that fahsion is so severe on the ascension career, nothing gets done for millennium until the fusion is related to a career on Paradise and not in the Local Universe,   You never relent in that hope but see nothing for you when you get rescinded to the point there is nothing to do but to sto pwhat you are doing and wait death out as you are oding today and forever I guess.  Truth is you see little hope for God if he persists in barricading the street for all of you yet the severe problems persist to the end of time.  AGreed.  BUT, and this is a big one:  God the Supreme blew it good and now insists on being in charge of humans who have no idea what they are doing anymore.  That is the entire Urantia story and Brexit is one of the biggest clues to all of this existing on the planet today!

"Brexit is not that hard but you have this Jeremy fellow making it a farce and he is totally out of league with any kind of reasoning except to be difficult.  Boris Johnson has it right but the majority in the Tory party have no real clue what to do with Britain outside of the EU.  Hence they waffle behind a leader who sees it lcearly as you do.  In any case you hae your own Brexit to consider and that is to avoid any further discussion with the Urantia Foundation or the Fellowship over changes they comprehend but dismiss as feathers and soul searching mostly by you in a way that has them terrified that what yu say is true.  ITr is not true to the point you make it but true enough it realizes they must change or die and so far it is all die.

"Fully exported to human reasoning is your desire to cut the losses and remove the detrimental proof of an error you thought was a winnder and to remove the stain of error before it closes down all around you and you must make legal amends to clear it.  That is not your point ever, but that is your thinking right now and you are sure you pulled a blunder with a corporation that says no more funds for your extravagant solutionsl  Maybe so but Nikki wonder what you are going to do without them or her turly and that is hers to lament nothing furhter.  You, however, see little to do but to cut bait and leave it alone for good.  Not so.  Here is a feather for you to cheer about:

"Clency sees it well as you do.  He says, what we have is a change of nomenclature, and you agree.  In fact you agree with Clency and not with Andre who tries to make it fit better, that the change is not much if anything but that Father eschews the meanings somewhat differently, and that is okay, but what change are you supposed to use to see this mess better?  The answer is not you or Clency or Andre or any of the rest of them here, it is because Michael has thrown out the baby with the bath water and refuses to discuss it further over issues you cannot manage in the flesh.  Meantime you are dying of inebriation of the heart of God so well done you were willing to let it stand even if unusable, and then just walk out and late fate be the arbiter of what to do next for you and for the members on this list who full subscribe to t he point of view, Urantia needs a fix and what is all of this commotion about on and on?

"Truth is you are not that far wrong, but mortals cannot last as long as God does and you hafve to turn tail and leave.  Not so.  But you sure feel like it lately and wonder why bother when there is nothing but trials to just getr up in the morning under the lethal business of a body dying under your walk these days.  Be assure it is not dying that badly but we make it absolutely miserable to hear anything really good.  ORIGINS will be published but without you present you fear, but that is truthful not.  You are seeing hard work to put it together just sit there as all wonder why it is taking so long to get at tention.  Truth is you hate the idea of an agent and refuse to go there and so it happens they hate doing anything for you now as they are getting the point it is a stalemate in your mind and not theirs and so on.  But you persist in promotion on side channels and you will be successful in spit of the rouse you have to go through to get it done properly.  But then the entire matter of revelation on Urantia to you Ron is one of lickty split and no spit for anyone who really has to think through how to make improvements without killing everybody to do it.

"Finally Ron you are right to decide to quit.  The idea is excellent only because you see no cooperation besides afew who agree but then are helpless to move due to the lack of resources.  Truthfully that is always the case and people in the Foundation have some but even that is drying up thanks in part to your requirement for reform without a bunch of mooing over who does it.  Fully explained they cannot do but we can and you are not the one to do it without us and you say so but we quit and now you are saying what are you doing God?  The loss is mutual at the moment.  K THE ETERNAL SON mostly."

RON = " My eyes get crossed with this stuff but I do understand what is said and lament the fact it makes no material differnce to me or any of us until there is a clarification by stating what is to be put down and then let it happen.  We drift out again without any resoliton to the tensions we all feel:  all this noise and nothing to show for it.   White Stone went mad over it and shot himself in the foot and I might cut off my nose to spite my face as they say.  But what is brewing except silence for a change, huh?  Amethyst, this is where your white horse and chapter and verse should arrive to teach us what you hear we do not.  Okay?  Go for it if yu have anything . . . . 

END

END