Author Topic: BULLETIN VI (6) MELCHIZEDEK DISASTER MAP REVEALED by world areas affected  (Read 6436 times)

SonsofGod and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
BULLETIN VI (6) MELCHIZEDEK DISASTER MAP REVEALED by world areas affected

After five days I completed the broadcast from the Melchizedek corp, Machiventa Melchizedek presiding to see to it.

I had to put it into PDF because the formatting is too complex to leave it to just this text editor to handle it.  In the next text window I provide a snapshot of page one.

Below just click on the title at the bottom of this page.  To view it, the computer will show you a menu and ask "open as or open with" and click that button and your software should show you  the document.  For those who wish to save it, just select the button that says "save as" and make sure you know what directory it is putting the file in.  I always save as to my desktop so I can find the darn thing, just fyi.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 11:33:41 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: BULLETIN VI (6) MELCHIZEDEK DISASTER MAP REVEALED by world areas affected
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 04:25:15 AM »
Just a peek to see Page 1 of Bulletin 6 so you see what you should get. It is 17 pages long.
RON

Note:  The document was edited and reads the same except for the intro on page one and the removal of the Conclusion at the end.  Otherwise it remains the same.as before.  Thank you for your patience.  R
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 11:31:55 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 09:19:36 AM »
Dear Ron.. is it possible to reveal something more about the changes on the iberian penninsula Spain/Portugal and the North of Africa?
Are the  Edgar Cayce maps a real approach of what is going to be the final land masses of our dear
URANTIA?

Domtia

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 10:45:24 AM »
From what I gather when reading this disaster map of the world is that those cataclyms – volcano eruptions, tectonic plates, earthquakes, inundations, lost of millilions of lives – will not happen suddenly, all at once, but on a period of two generations and that there is no timeframe because they are unpredictable. There can be a lapse of time between one catastrophe in a corner of the world to another and they can be related or not. Scientists are very well aware of what is looming in the background, that is why there are many geological surveys around the world. While climate or atmospheric disturbances can be forecasted, a threat of geological nature is not easy to anticipate, not even the closest one – to use a Celestial wording : ‘‘The time is upon us’’. However, this chart should be first in the hands of geologists and heads of nationwide for their best interest. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 11:49:49 AM »
To speak it directly Clency this:

The geological era we are to enter and already done is almost identical to 350,000,000 years ago.  Look at the UB when they describe the sinking of continents.  It is, in a sense, new skin coming on.

The geological conditions are repair and sinking as random events as the earth body must sluff old skin and repair.  Like water, repair runs downhill by the most and easiest  route first.  Man does not have xray vision to see earth;s vital organs and so the rash  appears random for the next fifty years or so.

The Melchizedeks tell me they have about a million words dedicated to the map description.  I place before you about 8,500 words as Bulletin 6, and worst yet, the narratives are in human language and not spirit meaning language of the Melchizedek corp.
To any of you, at least for now, I am advised to tell you I have no more information for the time being and yes, I did not cover Spain, Felibon, and I do wish I could answer you.  May I suggest you might get an answer if you write Amethyst and ask if she could transmit an answer to you.  She deals with the Melchizedek Corp well too and they might relent for her.  Ask her Felibon.  See what happens.

And Clency, you summarized it perfectly well, but just remember that France sits on a fault line that triggered the collapse of the land bridge at Gibraltar to collapse and to catastrophically flood the Mediterranean Valley costing Urantia the death of some four million people..  These things are so powerful such events take our breath away and really are incomprehensible as to effects on us and our planet.

"We think this is your world for the next fifty to one hundred years, to all of you.  I AM THE CONSUMMATOR OF UNVIERSE DESTINY speaking loudly and proudly we have a new Planetary Prince to start us off right, and that is Machiventa Melchizedek, and He has pledged himself to take this emergency on fully and well and all of you will have his help to the extent he can intervene to see to it there is no wholesale loss of life among any of you, for although may sluff their duty here, most of you are loyal to the cause.  I am Machiventa Melchizedek now. . . ."

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - "I speak wanly to all of you to tell you Ron did not go to bed until after 5am this morning and awoke quite rocky from a few hours sleep to type this.  He however is losing nothing in spite of the INFINITE SPIRIT wondering what al lthe fuss was about him.  That is until the spirit went to inject him with a colliery of vitamins just for him and it made him sick to the stomach.  Now we know Ron is a total mess for Urantia to behold as is, but that his true worth is as a Father figure to many as he knows how to handle that very well.  That is so rare we wonder just why the Adjuster choose to come out in July of 1988, far to early for Ron to grapple with, but Adjuster did.  Why?  Fully spoken to we do not know, but Ron has been trained to hear the Adjuster since his 40's so long ago now and has perfected a means of communication we have never seen before.  Ron calls it his "back channel."  It always results in certitude.  How?  Totally unknown to us, and I watch Ron work hard to keep it well done and Bulletin VI is very well done and that header is indescribable.   In any case we note that the map he shows was drawn by a man about thirty years ago and is among the most accurate on page 2 of the Bulletin we have graphically.  It fits the US inundations almost precisely.  He gave no credit since he could not find the author as the author has perished within a circumscribed view that all his work went to naught except those maps and they he gave to FORBES publications, if you wish to know the source.

"Finally, Ron it is our delight to tell you you lost nothing in the Infinite Spirit review because he gave you those vitamins in purity and not in the blood. You are truly out of fraud but deeply worried about your book  ORIGINS OF AIDS OF AND AUTISM, worry it not as that doctor is flabbergasted at the disclosures and will make something work.   He also has now been informed that the revised Addendum is on its way for his use.  Girz reminded him that it is only the Medical Addendum that has been edited to remove some ingredients and supplant others for the vaccines fully revealed in those pages. "

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK = "Mantutia and I have agreed that you are just plain funny without meaning to be most of the time and that is the best comedy as it is not affected at all.  Wait until you get up to give a speech some day and it hits you that the real reason you are there is to brighten the page so to speak.  We also discrd the idea of you being a Melchizedek now, and that is not because you cannot be, but because the Infinite Spirit layed the law down on that saying a Melchizedek must appear as one first before he is called a Melchizedek.  Besser fits those clothes beautifully but he is also a Father figure of unusual proportions too, and he must fit those clothes first. And tis:

"Clency, do you realize that the Infinite Spirit saw to your name too this trip?  He declared you valid to serve on any Contact Commission we assign to you and ready to go.  Ron has his eyes on you but sees France calls first and lets it ride however things work out, but you Clency are so obstinate you might never serve on such a board and that is a critical analysis the INFINITE SPIRIT pronounced to Michael of Nebadon yesterday, and that was when we reviewed what Ron had done and how this forum came to be and what it has done to actually revolutionize what is to be done for Urantia now.  URANTIA is now a favored planet due to its innovations like Ron can produce as a leader of so much that is new he must not leave early but late.  We let it ride at that now.  K"

RON - So Clency you summarize perfectly, but I get the sense it leaves you unwilling to pick up a rake to neated the pile of indecision on your part to participate.  I have a feeling the decision to or not to is shortly coming as they keep telling me we have a major revision for me and the Commission and our relationships with the Urantia Foundation and others of that ilk, coming hard and fast and we must scramble to make it work.  We see not, but then that is nothing compared to the Melchizedek disaster map we just might get a graphic for if we ask pretty please.  Thanks for your review Clency.  Well done as usual.  R

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Get that new manuscript to Gitz at once as the doctor sees the book as exciting an provable and wonders why all the legal mumbo jumbo until he realized you did not patent a thing.  Now he gets the huff and puff and you speak it so well he leaves it as said.  K"

END

Offline felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 12:26:43 PM »
Thanks Ron. I’ll do it ..
Domtia

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 01:20:47 PM »
Felibon--Yes I will sit down later this evening and see if I can get some more info for you on that.  While I am at it, is there anyone else that wants more specificity on any of this?
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 02:44:24 PM »
Wow Amethyst .. thank You for your time.!

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 06:19:14 PM »
Felabon I hope you find this helpful.

The Mechizedek Corp on Salvington

“The area that is of the most concern on the Iberian Peninsula is the southern end near the Strait of Gibraltar. There are several plates in close proximity in the upper part of Africa and the southern parts of this region.  The Gibraltar area is likely to be inundated, covering the very tip of the country.  The eastern coast of Spain is vulnerable  to being inundated by the Mediterranean Sea, especially at the Ebro River which could flood the interior at that point.   Rising sea levels are expected to flood out coastal areas such as  Gibraltar, north to Barcelona in Spain, and Lisbon in Portugal.  The city of Tangier in Morocco will also go.  The tectonic activity in and around Italy could take pressure off of Spain to reduce the danger level.  But as you know there is a great deal of tectonic activity in the Mediterranean  Sea, and it is not known at this time how these will play out.”

Amethyst:  The Melchizedek Corp also asked me to mention the Island of La Palma on the western side of the Canary Islands off Africa. There is a volcano on this island that is precariously perched near a cliff that is unstable and could generate a massive tsunami that would hit the eastern seaboard of the US in about six hours if it drops into the ocean.

Many thanks to the Melchizedek Corp
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 06:29:28 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

Online vargasnunezj (TA Veyoptia)

• TA Veyoptia-9-III(Pre'Msha)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 06:50:07 PM »
Dear sister Amethyst:

Could the possible tsunami, caused by the eruption of the volcano on La Palma island, also affect the Caribbean  islands? In particular, Puerto Rico, my homeland.

Blessings

José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez (TA Veyoptia-9-III) (Pre'Msha)

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2019, 08:16:54 PM »
Jose--I do not have any specific information on that except to say that if there is nothing to break up the force of the tsunami, it will continue until it hits land.  So yes I think Puerto Rico would also be affected.  I looked on youtube to see what I could find, and here is a video that shows it hitting the east coast, and even parts of South America and Europe.  Let's hope and pray this one does not come to pass!

https://youtu.be/6utAunBKXV4
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 08:26:44 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2019, 08:44:53 PM »
Dear Amethyst,
Reading these  new revelations  reminds me of a dream I had one day, where I live Phoenix was surrounded by every corner by the Ocean, no wayout, months later, it was not water, it was  lava, no way  out, now looking at this map and the predictions of the south border of the US and Mexico, seems like these cities at desert level Will desappear during  this desasters.

What would You find  about this?

Please, If you get extra details  we will appreciate it.

Thank you
René.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 08:50:56 PM by Rene A Duran »

Offline amethyst

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2019, 10:05:03 PM »
Rene,

I think Ron’s remarks in Memorandum VI says about as much as they want us to know for the time being.  He says that the border with Mexico and New Mexico will be inundated, but it does not state how far north into New Mexico it will go.  Arizona, of course, is between California and New Mexico, so by inference it would seem that Arizona would also be affected.  When I take a close look at the map, it is hard to tell.  I  share your concern about Arizona because I have some family that live in that area.  

I’m glad that the timeline is so extended.  Perhaps when people start to see these changes begin, it will provide them some time to get out of Dodge.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2019, 01:24:15 AM »
Rene, Buletin VI states clearly that Mexico City is cut in about half, and that the eastern part is above the water for the most part.  The Colorado will be tide swept clear to its outlet in Texas at the Gulf of Mexico.  This trials Arizona and New Mexico  tremendously and it may be that Albuquerque is inundated out of existence permanently.  It begins to become clear to me Rene, that we have something like a small Gulf of Mexico style Bay over central Mexico, northward over the Baja Peninsulas entirely and water extending as a finger over to Brownsville Texas.  What I did not say because it is problematic, is to report that all of Central America is likely to submerge either entirely or fully into those small countries at least half way mostly from the west to east.  The Pacific Ocean is a young ocean comparatively, and therefore its tectonic plates are unevenly worn.  Some may never break but they are likely to buckle, and that presents mountains to form sometimes in place of inundation.  It is so tricky the Melchizedeks hold back saying much at all due to the chance is 50/50 as to which happens.  

So, in your minds eye, sweep from Nicaragua to Mexico City and see a shore line that submerged most of Central America at the southern end, and continues north up to the present Colorado River bed, and the bed widens east and west about 100 miles wide. That width travels east across  the States of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas outlet to the Gulf.  We now have an ocean inlet the size of the Gulf of Mexico on our new southern border clear down to Nicaragua.  Panama sits on its own plate and it is healthy.

THE DEITY ABSOLUTE = "I asked Ron to let me in and to tell you that all of the country called Mexico might submerge due to the lack of tectonic plates mostly under Mexico.  The volcano that cause a huge caldera that Mexico City is built upon, is showing signs of filling its magma chamber again.  If that happens, then the danger is the total disruption of Mexico as a sovereign country which may end up as series of islands instead of one solid land mass.

"Further, New Mexico is a new state in sorts because it must realign with Colorado to retain Statehood.  Utah might be inundated up to its central sections too if the Mexican caldera opens up and volcanic activity resumes in this area once again as it did seventeen million years ago counting back from this year today.  I also warn all that these predictions are warranted only because Ron asked the Melchizedeks if they would share with him and you what they are looking at as responders to planetary emergencies and the loss of life.

"I conclude this to say that you Amethyst must continue to play the role of primary responder to these questions as Ron must effectively duck questions on this subject due to the fact he is fully issued a pass to figure this out on his own due to my presence fully seated in his brain now.  He has a pressure there he cares little for but it is quiet and I now work with his Thought Adjuster to prefer charges against people who abuse this information at all.  Watch out for those who use it as they say they originated it and Ron nor you did it.  Many eye this sight as original material and Wendy why are you not taking Bulletin VI and place it on your web site?  And you Dingxin, the same?  Ron holds you need not ask permission for anything he places here is for dissemination.  I am the Deity Absolute and wish you all a good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You all hear the difference between responders/  Amethyst you are getting there, but you are not taking full measure to respond to  questions and duck them to hide from the effort in some cases.  You may not do that when called upon to respond if at all possible.  You need to understand that if you are a primary responder you are on 24/7 as Ron is and he greatly enjoys the responsibility.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

END

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 01:33:31 AM by Ron Besser »

Offline felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2019, 05:02:40 AM »
Thanks Amethyst and Melchizedek corp to allow the expanded information..

Domtia