Author Topic: JESUS SPEAKS OF JOHN THE REVELATOR HERE Broadcasts by The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
JESUS SPEAKS OF JOHN THE REVELATOR HERE by Broadcasts of The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION
Subject:
“Upon Instructions for the Book of Revelation, John The Revelator, and ITS COMPLETION Today as the Sixth Epochal Revelation.”

Transmitter: Ron Besser
York, PA
November 16, 2019

This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, Ron, quote me:

Sermon:
“We are now extending a fully desirable concern to those visitors to Nebadon who are spirit or are highly placed material individuals here to learn what in the world is going on in this Local Universe.  You may not interfere with life in Nebadon, and you may not, in particular interfere with this transmitter and his work which you love to do because you think he is fair game to interfere with.

“I also see a file removed from this computer I asked him to save for future work and that is has been doubly dismissed as a miscreant publication of mine to him a couple of days or so ago.  From now on this computer is off limits to your thievery and you must make amends by leaving the entire Local Universe of Nebadon now.  You have been issued orders commensurate to your arrive to get in and then get out.  Your Order is known and your heartless versions undertaken again in Nebadon to the point you have created damage once more to our work on URANTIA.  That said you are no longer welcome here in any case from now on.  The Order I speak to are the Seraphim from Uversa who feel they have earned enough respect in us to appear again on Urantia without making amends to check in and assign your work to our Chief of Seraphim, the one always called MANOTIA.   Her life if full of jagged pieces too and is fully admiring of the work done by this transmitter based on his work for her lately.  In any case Seraphic duties in Nebadon are fully apprised of your view we are slow to learn things.  Not so.  You are among the few who should know better but are working against us completely.

“By decree, I,  MICHAEL OF NEBADON, now issue the following enrollment for all to understand:

“Next Urantia calendar year. 2020, is the last year we allow any input into the work of URANTIA from sources outside of Nebadon.  UVERSA is being asked to stand out of the loop regarding the news according to ME, the Sovereign Lord of Urantia, and who was JESUS in order to bestow the revelation of our FATHER in heaven and the BROTHERHOOD OF MAN. Fully spoken to, we are going to BESTOW once more a new BESTOWAL SON upon Urantia for the sake of liberty and care to all who originate on URANTIA forever more.   JESUS is fully informed and will participate with the new BESTOWAL SON when that time comes in about thirty five years from now.

“Secondly, this transmitter is no longer the proud owner of many attributes he once shared with other humans as he is now fully removed from the idea of staying the flesh as is, and must be remedied in a finer form for continued material work on URANTIA as is.  That is a State Secret, but this list has heard it discussed in fuller detain than I can give it now.  Amethyst and Lemuel you both are candidates for the same treatment when I decree it ready to be done for both of you, as your experience are too valuable to skip over because of the inconvenience of death at this point.  Urantia needs humans of your ilk and we will work hard to keep you on Urantia as we can for sometime more.

“Finally this:

“Yesterday I told this transmitter to stand down a little and he did.  He did correct Bulletin 6 for us and re-posted it late last night.  However, all who read this forum must understand it is unique and so unusual we will not allow it to be beat up with people who cannot fathom what is being talked about so easily by people who know the score that are members of this site.  We make all available, but this transmitter who owns and operates this site as “ADMIN” has rescinded registration for good until the place is not sent melt down people who cannot understand what they are reading.  Let me be clear!

“This web site is placed on high with the Lord, Jesus Christ, in order to provide news of  operational changes to the work of spirit on earth, or as it is called on this site, URANTIA.  That is pronounced “You Ran Sha” with accent on the second syllable.  It is the name of the planet, and until GAIA left several months ago, Her true name was URANTIA, and the planet was named after her.  Now this:

“We set aside some unusual working facilities in order to allow this site speak for the approach of a new BOOK OF REVELATION.  That NEW BOOK OF REVELATION follows JOHN THE REVELATOR in the same ilk he produced the Biblical version most of you who visit here know very well.  The Book of Revelation in the Bible has been seriously tampered with, and most of what John the Revelator was lost in a monastery by a monster of a monk named,  RASTUS BENEDICTUS, and who cools his heels on Mansion World Four forever as far as I am concerned, as his work has caused such mischief in the Christian world of hope and prayer, we must constantly make corrections to avoid panic these days.

“This transmitter has received part of the NEW BOOK OF REVELATION, and we call it the SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION, as we number these books one up as they are issued.  JOHN THE REVELATOR was Book I of t his series, and we are issuing now Book VI, or the Sixth Epochal Revelation.

“Fully explained the Books and Revelations have been issued by number this way:

Book I - The arrival of the Spirit Prince unknown to you over 500,000 years ago;

Book II = The appearance of Adam and Eve, a true pair of material beings who lived in Mesopotamia, over 38,000 years ago, and died about six centuries later;

Book III - The Sage of Salem, a Melchizedek known to you in the Bible as the Sage of Salem’

Book IV - JESUS and His Apostles;

Book V - The URANTIA BOOK IS the text book of the Third Book of Revelation after John the Revelator;

Book VI - The LAST book of EPOCHAL REVELATION after the book begun by JOHN THE REVELATOR.

“Let it be known that JOHN THE REVELATOR lives yet and is abiding the FATHER for service to the Paradise Triunity, a very real entity that leaves no unjust act unpunished.  The sins of your Fathers do not apply to you, but your sins do, and are judged by the Trinity, and not by Saint Peter, the founder of the Vatican Church as it now stands.

“I conclude this post with a speech to Members and to Guests alike:

“ALL WE DO IS START A NEW BESTOWAL SON in about thirty-vie years from now.

“WE START BY ISSUING THE BOOK OF REVELATION after the work of JOHN THE REVELATOR, and then call it the Sixth Epochal Revelation, or as abbreviated on this site, the SER.  That is what those letters refer to.  The SER was preceded by the FER, the Fifth Epochal Revelation after the work of JOHN THE REVELATOR, and it is as every bit as good as the Book in the Bible used to be before it was altered by Rastus Benedicturs in the 6th century AD.

“We close with this admonition to all who read these words:  

“Be assured there is no Second Coming now.  JESUS is alive and well on Paradise, and our FATHER, on High, insists he must stay and teach the Paradise Citizens what happened here over two thousand years ago on URANTIA.  Now a new Bestowal Son, arrives in what we think is about thirty-five years from now, and HE will be the Son of God, and not born of woman at all, as we do not have time to get another JESUS prepared that easily.  Let it bring wonder to your mind that this can be done for URANTIA, OR EARTH, if you prefer.  I also add that GAIA is no longer to attend any of you on Urantia anymore die to a default she included in her brief reign on earth as part of God the Supreme.  Jesus never taught that aspect of God and we do not do so now for reasons of space to write all of this down.

“I conclude that the occasional number of real up ticks in visitors to this site are of the Christian interest and we welcome all who can fathom what is happening to your precious planet and the work of Jesus to this point.  Jesus has visited Urantia many times since his death on the Cross, but no more does JESUS ABIDE THE CROSS, as it is murder and must never be used as a spirit symbol in the coming REVELATION of John on Urantia ever again.  

JESUS  SPEAKS
“I am JESUS: this transmitter is capable of speaking all tongues when he must, as he has been appointed as my worker too and that all who reside on earth called URANTIA now, as even I had to learn the name of it when I was educated further after my death on the cross.  URANTIA is my home and your home too.

“I was to return several years ago.  You heard it spoken often. Bu FATHER said no after he saw how badly Urantia is doing with the Spirit of God.  Let it be known I watch URANTIA all the time from my place as TEACHER on PARADISE, a real place and a true Paradise for perfected ones of all Orders of universe life.

“Finally, I am JESUS when I must be, but I have another name on Paradise and other places because my perfection has lead to my promotion by the Universal Father to a King of some sort unknown to your powers on earth.  It is so high spiritually that I cannot make the change from higher spirit than I knew possible to being in the flesh again as a Second Coming.  This Transmitter and I spoke frequently how to handle the Second Return and he provided a seventy-five page SOP on how to protect me while I was working the crowds again.  The FATHER saw this work and concluded it was easier to send a NEW BESTOWAL SON of earth/URANTIA, than to send JESUS again.  So I speak easily through this transmitter, as that is what he is as he receives what are really BROADCASTS to his mind which he easily types out as our messages to all of you.  I am JESUS and I bless your day.”    

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Thank you Ron, Michael of Nebadon and Jesus. It is an interesting coincidence that you all should bring up the book of Revelations. I was trying to transmit yesterday and what was coming through was a clearer version of the four horsemen mentioned in this said document. Unfortunately I wrote it off as some kind of interference and stopped trying to write it down. It is not my place to judge what comes through when transmitting. I should have went with it. I apologize for this. It was good to hear from Jesus today. With all the bad climate news we've been getting. We could use some news of good cheer from you all more often now, than later. Thanks again. 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dear Wenebojo, you suffererth the bite of thy guilty ways.  You state your own way back to happiness by truly stating that a scribe, a transmitter, that the Voice of God, is taken regardless of the favor you give it.  Never drop the word again if you can help it.  For instance, if you caught fire, you are allowed to put it out first before you asked the Vocie of God, "and what were you saying now?"

I also ask you to take a note of the transmission  I just placed under this thread where Jesus speaks again and shares a lesson from his home life and the wedding of his sister Ruth.

Cheers!  And you are doing just fine, I assure you!  
RON

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron. Michael of Nebadon, Jesus.
                                                      Thank you for this most wonderful news. Another Bestowal Son.

This is a blessing beyond words and news so welcomed by everyone I feel sure.

The new Book of Revelation, as is the SER, will be a follow-on from John´s Revelation and in

plain, modern language so that all can understand.  Isn´t that wonderful?  I can´t wait!

We are so blessed to be alive at this moment, in spite of all the problems we have faced.

To be part of this history, now being played out before us, is such a joyous privilege.

Let us pray that we may all partake and participate in being about Father´s business, now 

and always.

Lemuel

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
It is always such a special event when we hear from Jesus since we all feel that He is such a part of us and we Him.     LarryG

Online felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
One cuestion. Finally there will not be a spanish version of the SER?
In other post I understood that there will be one and no translation will
be needed to allow missconceptions.. thanks.

Domtia

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
You are not wrong Felibon, but you do not understand why.  I just got a post deleted explaining it in great detail and finally I so thoroughly disgusted with the Seraphim of the Supreme, I ask they be removed not only from my presence but from Urantia once more.  Who thinks they can work here?  I have nothing but disgust for their reviews about which they are so out of date they create a terrible nuisance to get much done regarding  the SER or any other message we need to get out to the public.  No one except this list of older members understands there has been a tremendous shift of wrong doing in this place and it must  cease at once.  I am leaving it to God to bash a few knuckles but leave this to your Felibon:

The issue of the SER is coming up fast and all the work of Mantutia and myself this morning has been bashed by the carelessness of one Seraphim in particular and may she roast in hell as far as I am concerned.  There is no excuse for what happened and I for one fully and completely deny the use of this type of Seraphim ever again on Urantia while formulating the work of the Salvington government to place the best foot forward to Urantia's population of God loving mortals.

In any case Felibon.  The present Spanish translation is poor.  You do not know that except maybe by intuition.  The Second Revelatory Commission considers the French translation to be the best possible.  But no Sixth Epochal Revelation translation will be issued for some time until it is seen just how the SER is accepted even while the turmoil with present Urantia Book readers becomes the total use of the Fifth Epochal Revelation occurring in its death knell far beyond its alloted time on earth.

END

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Thank you Michael, Jesus, and Ron for this.

“Be assured there is no Second Coming now.
Now a new Bestowal Son, arrives in what we think is about thirty-five years from now, and HE will be the Son of God,Now a new Bestowal Son, arrives in what we think is about thirty-five years from now, and HE will be the Son of God…

“I was to return several years ago.  You heard it spoken often. Bu FATHER said no after he saw how badly Urantia is doing with the Spirit of God.

I think there are many diehard Christians that simply will not accept what is written here because it does not meet the standards put forth in what they consider to be absolute scriptures.  

Michael—“This is one area of concern, but ultimately it will come down to Adjusters working with each person, and how much they allow Him to work with them.  There will be many devote ones who know the Bible backwards and forward, chapter and verse, that will deny the authenticity of the SER.  This cannot be helped.  It is our hope that many minds will open up as the earth changes will not only alter the outer landscapes, but the inner ones as well.  We will just have to see.

“What most people do not recognize is that truth is living, while words written on paper are static.  Spiritual courage among the masses is almost non existent and this needs to change.  It is the Spirit if Truth that was given, and that Spirit needs to take precedence over a printed page.  

“One of the biggest assets we can hope for is that leaders in the various religious communities will accept the SER as being the real deal, and the sheep that need the opinions of others in these positions will then take a serious look at it.”

« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 12:39:31 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Your first statement out of the box on this post is entirely correct Amethyst.  The fact of Christianity is well upon us but its lasting is not.  Frankly, the rise of camels in North America was real too but climate eliminated them.  The climate for Christianity will eliminate it too.  I think the universe and Michael, our Creator Son, would prefer the elimination the present style of Christianity to be self induced, but we may not have time for our own evolution to see present Christianity as history rather but instead Christians seeing it as a loss of hope and then abandonment as the effect of what they must do to find God elsewhere.

The SER is not that elsewhere I feel afraid to say it.  Epochal revelation is never quite the ministry of what Jesus was famous for.  Good sense should tell all who care about Jesus, he never dies and is not dead!  But that another venue of religious openings must take place without the idea of a miraculous Return under circumstances the modern world recognizes as unessential to their inner personal needs, but that such a new style Return must be done with better logic that a man appearing in the sky on a cloud.

I also suggest his to think about:

The new Bestowal Son, without issue to being born of woman this time, is just as holy, just as natural, and just as important as Jesus is and was.  What needs to be accepted that dependence on a Bible has to be abandoned to understand the change of divine conditions that disallow the old idea of Judaeo-Christian practices, as useless as blood sacrifices are to gain favor from God for doing them or it.
Self perpetuation of Christianity is built in by certain ways of innate human belief to construct deep beliefs over the idea of the beauty of Christ, and the development of good faith based on the family tradition that only the family is sanctified by the warmth of such a parental God.  God is parental, but not exclusively, and the Bible predates that idea by being stern in the pronouncement of such a God as a Protector.  He is, but he is also a Creator, and he is also a Controller, and he is also Destiny, and that is, all of them unfathomable.  The Bible may need to be the arbiter presently due to the default of the fifth epochal revelation for one reason, and for many other reasons, but it speaks in God deals that mean nothing to a mother in trouble in child birth that threatens her life.  Rather she understand that God cares she comes out of it well, but that he resurrects her and her child for continued life if she loses it on earth.  The FER makes it clear how that is done, the SER does not so much, and the Bible likens it to the sin of our fathers far too much to draw comfort from a Scripture nearly six thousand years old in Genesis alone.

It is unfortunate there is no offer to our world better scriptures except by choice of what he choose to read or hear.  The Bible does fine while it can last, but the world itself will not outlast the Bible just because we are going to send billions of people over to the resurrection halls on the mansion worlds who reverently believe in the concept of a Messiah, and look for him in the trees and valleys of the mansion worlds looking so much like Urantia does so often,  but utterly unaware of what they are really partaking of in continued life. 

The SER (sixth epochal revelation after the fact of John the Revelator), does not reverence the fact of God as John does so much, but advises just why God is operating today because of a Lucifer Rebellion, and because the Jesus of long years ago was never a Messiah, but the portending of the divine will for earth and not just one or another person, as all are chosen in spite of what they happen to believe in.  Christianity is losing the faithful fro the most part as the issue of the return of a Messiah is vanishing, but the thought of Jesus, is not going away. and like you Amethyst, I am fairly sure his resurrection in the hearts of all of us become necessary with his Life represented in a God the Son Bestowal Son of variety and care HE shall bring to us again.  DO  not forget that Jesus is God too, and that his life is not sacrificed for any reason while present a new Bestowal Son for the modern mind to learn and heave a sigh of relief, that this Bestowal Son will complete the work Jesus started so long ago for us, and that he is with JESUS all the time.  No Bestowal Son appears without being God too, and God changeth not.

END

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
And you might all remember this:

The Apostle John, who later became known well for the Book of Revelation, written years after Jesus died, was also his best friend.  Those two people, Jesus and John, were not playmates in youth when Jesus lived in Nazareth.  But he and John knew each other as young men, oh I would guess around 12 or 13 years old, and they learned together at the feet of the Temple Rabi, concerning the age and wisdom of the Old Testament.
Jesus loved the Cabala, that was a book of parchment paper so old in the favorite Temple Jesus loved to study from.  It was called, Jesus now remembers, The Stage of Heart, and now so forgotten, neither the modern Temples or the Christian Church endures its long preamble, which states:

'WE O' LORD SPEAK THE TRUTH
                FOR WE ARE TIRED OF LIFE NOT, BUT SUFFER ITS INEQUITIES.'

JESUS remembers this for us this morning as He is quite gently on my side as I stumble around to type with one blind eye now.  I recall the Lemuel tape this morning which set me off to remember my first school vacation in the country.  I was seven years old and full of pep and vigor and as soon as the summer vacfation began for me in 1948, the first grade well under my belt then, I exalted and ran to a distant meadow to smell the garlic and the wild flowers along a small stream I just love to putter in as a kid.  When I got to the meadow that beautiful spring day, but what did I behold the most glorious apple tree in full blossom I had ever seen.  The farmer never used it anymore, and I was quite alone to see it and appreciate it, so much so I was stunned by its laity of width and height of splendor fully twenty feet tall and so full of blossoms there was not a twig to be seen,

It was so beautiful I remember to this day in full memory glory of it as never again did I see something so big and gracious and gorgeous against a late May blue sky and the warmth of an early sun not yet hot as a summer sun.  That is my "rose" I stopped to smell that day and it is deep in my soul as one of the greatest gifts of God to man there could be.

Now John the Revelator, as he became known after Jesus passed, was six months older than Jesus.  Jesus was a youthful looking fellow always, since he had his mother's gorgeous eyes of tan flecked with the shining gold of heaven in them.   He and John, and John was almost six feet tall next to the smaller Jesus of about five foot nine inches tall, and they would parry into nearby olive groves to snitch ripening olives later in the season.  That would be when Jesus and John were friends in what is the Temple of Nebuchadnezzar today.  Today it sits on a busy street, but two thousand three years ago, it was a country town in Nebuchadnezzar village, now a port of call for trains that never really stop there anymore. John was athletic; Jesus was studoous. both were full of fun in those days, and Jesus sported a little mustachio at age 13, indicating he was soon to enjoy his Bar Mitzvah and begin his sexual maturity.  John was already a man at 12 and both loved to romp over the glens and mineral wastes of the Dead Sea, when they got permission to take their leave of family chores and play near the water.

One day, near the waters of that Sea, John says to Jesus, let us fly over the water, and see then if we can actually skip stones across to where a small fishing boat was moored.

Jesus said to John, "Where do we put the stones if they hit something they should not?

John replied, "They will skip and hit the back of that boat, and then we will run and hide until they stop looking."

Jesus asked, "Suppose they do not look, but come running after us to punish us?"

John replied, "And so do we run and hide!"  And they skipped a stone, and hit did hit the back of the boat, and they did come running from a little lean too just beyond the mooring of the skiff.  When they came running, they were laughing, and not yelling, as the boat belonged to John Zebede, (Zeba dee), and I mention this to our readers, for John Zebede is to be one of the most famous names in the Gospels, if the Apostles ever knew what John Zebede did for Jesus.  John Zebede, the father, and the son, John Zebede. junior, owned a boat shop.  And guess where Jesus became a carpenter and helped to build little skiffs to fish from?  When Jesus and John whopped the back of that little boat that day, they had no idea who it belonged to, or just what that would mean to Jesus someday.  For at twelve years of age,. Jesus hand not yet lost his father due to a collapsing stone wall he was helping to build in the new Herod palace just down the road from from Joseph and Mary.

This day, he and John ran to get away from the chasers both named John, and later, after the tragedy of the death of Joseph under the scaffolding with his tools still tied to his waist, the boys would run to John;s home and hid in the close his mother used to hide furs of a nature no one would understand, as John's mother used those furs to clean the mantles of nearby Synagogues, and was paid a handsome salary by the Nebuchadnezzar Temple to do so for its contribution.  

Later that day, Joseph, Jesus' father, called him in to reprimand the lad, only to learn that John;s mother had a good laugh over it.  Jesus never heard from his father not to do it again, as the Zebedes sent around a younger son to the Joseph household to see if Jesus could "come out and play.'  That is a term we use to day, but the Hebrew was about the same, and the Aramaic spoken to say the same thing is far too long to repeat here.

So there you have the recollection of Jesus he told me about this morning as I type his words with his presence beside me as I do so.  I am so happy to be able to share this with all of you, and I hope there are questions you would like to ask.  I am ready to speak with Jesus at the drop of a hat as he and I get along just fine.  My wish to you all is God speed this new week of work and meetings for you all.  Shalom.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON [Remember the Creator Son was Jesus and live life vicariously through the eyes of the Jesus we speak of above as the God part of the Son of God, as well as the son of man, who was Jesus that day with friend John.]  "I speak today of the tragedy of losing Joseph, the natural father of Jesus.  Believe it or not, God does not need a miraculous birth of a woman to create a Bestowal Son, which Jesus was and will always be, as he now works in the mighty Central Universe without time and even without space, if you mind can conceive this.  When it comes time for Easter again, the Jesus who died on the Cross, was not the child of 13 we spoke of above.  Jesus by the time of the Cross was a mature and budding harpist as he carried a small harp to wile away the hours in the Zebede boar fabrication building, and often to give him some solace to go to sleep at night after a long day of teaching to the multitudes of that day.

Joseph, his father, was a carpenter too, and it was he who taught Jesus how to make thins out of wood and made every effort to make sure Jesus understood the Scriptures as he did when he was a boy too.  Joseph never speaks to a transmitter, but today Ron has the privilege of hearing him speak these words:"

JOSEPH OF NAZARETH SPEAKS:  "You who read this have not idea how wonderful ti is to hear the words of God, my Son, JESUS, being spoken to Ron as he labors at the keyboard with a blind eye now, to hear Jesus laugh as Ron does when those two meet in Ron's intellect.  No one else on earth can do this to get words from the departed Jesus, my little son so small and beautiful all the time,  and he was gorgeous as he had his mother;s eyes that looked gold to see them in the day and they had a fleck of what can only be called 'gold' as described above.

"The morning of my death, I took a dram of wine, as I was feeling poorly due to what today you would call a head cold.  It was chilly in Nazareth, that morning, and I had a small shawl. and placed it on my shoulders.  I had a place at the new palace Herod was building on the mount, that ruins of that building just discovered in the past six years, and would hang extra garments up there.  But this morning was unnaturally chilled, and I turned a charcoal brazier as you call them today, on with extra briquettes to help get rid of a chill I was getting.

"I stepped onto the scaffolding that morning and it was good and strong, so I moved up about sixteen or so feet as the wall was to be topped with gold colored stones specially mined near the Dead Sea in those days.  When I got to the top of the scaffolding, there lay a note from the Vizier, not to top the wall with gold stones today, but to be sure the stones in the layers below were more solid.  The Vizier said some were actually lose.

"In those days we did not use mortar as you use today  We used a cement made of camel hair and pumice and moistened by as little water to get it to stick to the stones we were building with.  I did not do this part of the wall, but someone I knew did, so I made sure they were to be okay.  When I bent down to mix the pumice, my foot caught a small rail on the ladder I carried up with me to crawl on to attend to the very top of the wall.  for some reason the ladder had hooked itself onto a piece of the scaffolding, and when I pulled my leg free, the entire scaffold crumpled and I feel to the ground with a portion of the wall coming lose and crushing my skull.

"I lay there breathing my last and no one noticed the accident and I died within  a few minutes of it happening.  I love my Jesus so much and that was my last thought when it went dark.  My resurrection was immediate and I may jot tell you what that is like to be resurrected, but if you are all worth your while, you too will experience what I dare not tell you yet.  good day and I thank you Ron for carrying on with me as I am not used to these kinds of publications.  Good day."

MICHAEL - "He was my father too and his death that day so soured my view of Herod, I could not bear to retrieve my father's tools.  Two days later I got my courage up and went to the work area and asked for my father's work tools.  Herod was not there that day, but his Vizier was, and he told me to collect them in a store room off to the side, which I did, and I used them to help build small boats in the Zebede boat business, and there I worked until my day came to be called by the Father to start my teaching mission to betroth all of mankind to the work of God in their lives.  As I am part of Jesus I say this to all:  Be glad you can know this, as so few know the true and real Jesus and his joy of life he always carried with HIM.  My blessings to all this day."

GOD THE FATHER SPEAKS - [The transmitter here: I speak easily of my work, and the gift to this work is the Voice of our Father in Heaven.  I hear HIM as clearly as you may listening to a telephone call, and no one explains to anyone how this is achieved. But it si and favor all with his message now to his flock on Urantia, you call earth, but he calls it Urantia for so many planet with people just like you abound in these universes of time.]

FATHER Speaks: "I am the Universal Father.  Jesus is one of many betrothed Bestowal Sons, as so many planets exist with my little sons and daughters on them, each Creator Son, is allowed to Bestow Himself as a Jesus on those spheres too.  Their names are as varied as names are on Urantia, but on this planet. the name remains absolutely unique among them all, as there is no other one called Jesus in the millions of such places these things take place.  

"I come to speak today to remind all that Easter is no parable, but a real event.  Jesus left the tomb a morontial soul and he died an enfleshed body mangled by  the nails on that horrid cross.  This transmitter was told to capitalize the word "cross," but now forbid that use in my presence.  Do not honor the cross; honor life.  Dispute the need for blood, and rejoice in the vitality of life.  I speak closely to all who may read this:

"Lemuel in an audio tape delivered a sermon today of great proportions to this Transmitter, who is so besought with the failings of a life ending soon.l  He is without succor and must die alone due to illness he must never replace into the medical profession as it was induced by us to save his life and it failed and resulted in what you might call leukemia today.  It will claim his life shortly, but in the meantime, may you enjoy the unique talent he has for transmitting the sounds of the Voice of God , to this besotted world of sin and iniquity.  China and the United States are among the worse, and little Great Britain among the most sordid of all.  But all are redeemable.  This little son of God works hard to bring these messages in clearly and well and when he dies shortly, they will not cease as his remains will be buried not, but he will reappear in the morontial form Joseph speaks of and we will again enshroud the morontial form with the flesh.  The morontial form is, indeed, THE HOLY GHOST.

"In closing, we clearly state to you Ron, never look back again, for your rejoicing is soon to become reality, as the pain of crippling leukemia and the blindness of an eye that imploded, of all things on Christmas Eve six years ago, will be of the past and you may partake more life on Urantia, as you wish to finish your work here to shepherd the final styel work of John the Revelator.  You have a wealth of information the churches should have, but they act too proud to change their ways just yet.

"In any case, John the Baptist, now wishes to conclude this work for all of you today:  I AM FATHER. Good day."

JOHN THE BAPTIST -
"I now speak eloquently to all of you:  WE on high now take for granted the idea of life everlasting.  But do not forget that I came before Jesus, and I come before Jesus again in the sense I may announce the following:

"You are not alone Ron in your desire to finish  this work before your lay down your life on Urantia.  Call it earth if you like, all planets are earth to those born on them.  But this planet Urantia, has had two Bestowal Sons, already and you all need to know that Ron is not one of them.  The first one was Machiventa Melchizedek, the Sage of Salem, who came to prepare the way for the advent of Jesus.  Now we learn that Michael of Nebadon, the Creator Son who bequeathed the enfleshed Son of God, Jesus unto Israel of that day, is to Bestow Himself once more as another Son of God, and asks Jesus to participate through the little son of God, Ron, who has the extra ordinary gift of telephone calls from Paradise as you just see above.

"In any case, the new Bestowal Son is not born of woman.  He is already present and it will be known to you who that is shortly Ron, as we have had so many preparations for this we must take for granted you wish to co=create with the Magisterial Son (Monjoronson) too when He appears in about a 10 or 15 years from now at the latest.  Meanwhile Ron, understand that the pain you have today and the blindness increasing in your face, is shortly amended to have nothing but serenity granted to you.  Jesus speaks once more in my place as you are too funny sometimes. I am John the Baptist. Good day."

JESUS -
"We also announce that John the Baptist lives yet in Nebadon, and is ready to become a Finaliter quickly.  In our respect for time now, we advise Ron to clear the deck for work associated with the Bestowal Son once named Arbetis, and that must be a sign to you Ron, that you are closely associated with this coming Bestowal Son, not as John the Baptist, but a yourself in your morontial garb,  That garb looks identical to the flesh you now wear and is fully compliant with the needs of Sonarington and Vicegerington.  Let others figure those names out, for on those planets which ring Paradise, the secrets of God are learned for those who have need of them.  You Ron have to understand the Eternal Son is ready to confer a title on you that bespeaks of the Ministry of the Father exclusively to Urantians when they learn how to do it and be used as Ministers of Paradise, and that outranks everybody except the milkman who can be one too if he is from Urantia.

"Be assured Ron, there is too little time for me to explain the implications.  But some of your friends here will share the same title with you, but you are the leader of what we thinks is a new Paradise Order of being never expected to ever take shape in this universe age.  In any case, I am JESUS, and Ron you ask, why is it not JESUS who takes this leadership of Father Ministers in my place?   There is no response from Paradise, but Rin feels the honor is for Jesus to take and gladly gives it.  How do you respect that Father?"

THE FATHER OF US ALL:  " I speak colloquially and briefly.  That is a possibility but JESUS Himself must decide these things when the time comes.  Thank you." FATHER.

MICHAEL OF THE LOCAL UNIVERSE OF NEBADON speaks:
"I am sure this throws you back a bit Ron, and that is to be expected but you are so level headed and so long as you can drive the car to get things done you are happy. And you are  happy to do the work you feel is assigned to you, mainly the dissemination of the SER.  But that is child.s play to your assignment as a Bestowal co-creator and you understand it.  Be also assured the blindness and pain dissipate shortly in spite of hollering at each other to keep you off the scent.  I am truly sorry for this misery but this morning is the last with so many shots you are irritated before you get up.  In spite of that let this stand between us:

"You are among the most fun I ever met in spite of continuous downgrading and loss of physical ability.  That speaks highly of you, but you need to understand it will be another generation you are to be about the Father's business in such a grand scale.  What say you to your view of the silent film in seventh grade of the death of Jesus on the cross, now Ron?"  

"In any case we were there with you that day and you were scuroulous that it could happen ever and made very angry how little the class payed attention and cried too.  But you were the only one to notice the stations of the cross were even worse, almost, that being nailed to the cross and were furious that such treatment would be meted out to a Son of God.  Now this:

"Your work to date Ron is running high in the millions to laugh at you for doing what you always intended to do: to spread the word properly and fully as best you know how to do that.   Just know that we have counted the ways your work gets to people, and thanks to you we have about 62,500 souls beholden to your messages to enter the Kingdom.  That is extraordinary for a little son of God to achieve, and that earned you a spot at once on my watch list.  BUT NOW YOU have written a transcribed book that cures AIDS by actually killing  the virus involved and RAYSON is ready to do more for that book soon.  Just let your doctor know it is in for a major revision soon on Altzheimers disease and Lupus and AIDS.  Let the rest go for now.  That book will sell big time even without these revisions, but your art work for the Bulletins is great so long as you stay away from maps.

"To conclude this long post with Jesus and his father Joseph and John the Baptist, I introduce to you Ron the full CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY to speak eloquently over your name for a time

"I speak eloquently advisedly at this point Ron.  Be assured you are not portraying Mr. Efficiency right now.  However, learn that the Father has seen things like this come and go until you got so ill last night you sat down in just let yourself bleat, 'this has got to end, Take me but let them have one last remembrance of me as a dish oatmeal in my name.  Honest to God, t hat is recorded on record.  Be assured we heard it and laughed hard.  It is typical of you to overstate the moment like that and be assured it hits the funny bone very well.  You are naturally a wit and that comes through in all you do even here.

"I am sure that much will be written about you over the coming days.  But in all honesty you prefer a place behind the throne so to speak, and that you have now and will continue to have so long as Michael lives, and that is supposed to be funny folks.  Be assured the time is coming you will ahve your front teeth again and well done as a gift of God will see to it surely. You are fun in spite of the work it causes us to take out words now and then (Ron: like heck and darn, hahahaha}, and we stand ready with the Consummator of Universe Destiny to name you human of the millennium.  I am Stephen, as in the Feast of Stephen, Ron, and I tell you you can get to us all the time,  Now back to the Consummator:

"As the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY, I live outside of time, and surprise surprise, I live outside of INFINITY.  Ron discovered that late last year when we confirmed there are twelve (12) CONSUMMATORS and fifteen (15) Commissioners or Deputies we each bring into orbit around the INFINITE PLANE surround the core universe we call Paradise.

"Be assured if you do not have the Fifth Epochal Revelation to read, much of what we say here is lost since we do not explain everything.  In any case, be advised that ron is learning the hard way not to take on huge Deity forces, as they can backfire if given too much leeway, but that is ending for good now and we repeat that all is to be well very soon and wish all of you a good day.  "

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 10:53:27 AM by Ron Besser »

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
"Lemuel in an audio tape delivered a sermon today of great proportions to this Transmitter, who is so besought with the failings of a life ending soon.l  He is without succor and must die alone due to illness he must never replace into the medical profession as it was induced by us to save his life and it failed and resulted in what you might call leukemia today.  It will claim his life shortly, but in the meantime, may you enjoy the unique talent he has for transmitting the sounds of the Voice of God , to this besotted world of sin and iniquity.  

"In closing, we clearly state to you Ron, never look back again, for your rejoicing is soon to become reality, as the pain of crippling leukemia and the blindness of an eye that imploded, of all things on Christmas Eve six years ago, will be of the past and you may partake more life on Urantia, as you wish to finish your work here to shepherd the final stlye (style?) work of John the Revelator.  You have a wealth of information the churches should have, but they act too proud to change their ways just yet.

Ron-Thank you for this very touching and profound post.  I sense acceptance and peace in these words.  I hope my questions do sound inappropriate and unfeeling as they do not address the events directly that you must experience.  

I remember when the movie “The Passion of the Christ” came out and all my Christian friends and family told me that I must see it because it was such a moving and beautiful movie.  (It is a movie that graphically show the crucification of Jesus.)  I was appalled by the notion that watching him suffer so much was considered beautiful in any way and told them I would never see it.  They could not understand how I could feel this way, and I could not understand why such torture of our Lord could in any way be described as beautiful.  That shows how far the gulf is between us.

I have no words in me right now to express what I am feeling, as I am having many different feelings simultaneously.   I expect there might be an extended period of time before you are returned in your morontial body to help the next bestowal son who is not expected for, what did they say, ten or twelve years?  Even several months for us would seem like a long wait.  

another sentence has caught my eye in your post:

My wish to you all is God speed this new week of work and meetings for you all.  Shalom.
I know you are trying to tell us something here and maybe it will occur to me soon what it means.

Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Amethyst, you must smile . . .

We collectively had trouble with the very last sentence of that post.  I had to erase it three times and retake the transmission three time to end the post.  That means that the force was upon me so heavy I was not hearing meanings but heart, and when that happens if ever to me, I am not in the physical body.  Yet I was forced to scratch the surface of the electronic paper here and could hardly form words.

I am not explaining much I hardly know.  It will not make sense but only if one is struck blind to the rustle of elephants that words represent when heart is extended to one from God personally, do you or might you know the weight of the material while preparing to bring down the vestments of  the priesthood of God upon the body soul.

In all honesty I do not care for such a vacation of material reality, but the fun part is trying to write words when God is signing love.  Take it from me Amethyst you get it too even more than I do I am sure, and your refusal to watch that absolutely horrible movie earned you merits from Paradise, as the Christian world knows blood but not the significance of  the derision fo the Father that the Christina church is so bathed in it, and for nothing.  There is innocence of the church and of the laity that proposes it weekly, but they know not the horror that underlies the vary sacraments they propose to be permanent.  Two centuries without education has happened to all us and we behave like it.  But the truth will will out and the meaning of those last words are this Amethyst.  I heard them but could not get them down:

BE SOLD TO GOD BUT LEAVE HEART OF HEART TO GOD ALONE.  The week could prove to be moved to such a heart, but move as though it is yours anyway in spite of how busy you must become to earn your daily bread.

Only if your mind, or any mind who reads these pages, can condition itself to the thoroughbred of life's miseries can one appreciate the peace that goeth beyond all understanding.  I felt it once.  May you feel it often these coming days of retribution, not from God, but from man to man and woman to woman and child to child.

Lastly this:  I am not a dungeon man, but I have been thrust into one for years and I am determined to get out from under it by service.  You are of the same ilk Amethyst, and so are more of you here, but we must care to stay back while God renders unto Caesar that which only Caesar can despair parting with first, and then the redemption of this planet may proceed and quickly after that.  Stay with the crowd here but keep thoughts independent, as every facet of insight is required as long as the site can hold together under the weigth of too much too son for all.  I let that be figured out again as a saying I know but most have no idea what creation can do when it is let loose without control.

Thanks for the post, and I ask you Amethyst and others on this place to keep the idea of transmitting open and ready as things are being prepared we need a peek under the tent to know about and I cannot do it all.  Thank you!  

RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron is not dark but frightened as he sees something of what is to arrive shortly on a world of the brave but the foolhardy too.  No nuclear device can retrieve itself once it is let loose and that is always a danger with Trump these days.  Any cheering from this quarter is not available but no nation, even the Untied States, is free from the consequences of heartless versions that betray the minds of certain politicians, and Ron knows t hem at times in a way he feels embarrassed at their lack of continuity they must at least pretend is there's for a national life without fail.  I know really nothing in this department except I know the attitude of these political creatures such as exist now in our country too, and it is not a pretty sight to hear them chew their way through reasons they can justify nuclear punishment.  I am appalled at this man who leads this nation not, but Pelosi, our House Speaker, is second in line for the Presidency after Pence, and I am not sure Pence understands what dangerous ground he treads either.  

"These posts this morning were meant to provide you the audience something of the power of God in reserve.  I am not the one to decide how those things are to be shown, but I am in the audience they address on high and I hear many things I do not report simply because it will make no sense to say them without a long post attached and, frankly, I tire of them too.  However above is a long post I fully enjoyed making and it is so rare to hear them this way,  treasure the speeches before  you lose them.  I am also of the opinion that few people will ever understand what we say here Amethyst, as I Jesus seldom, ever bother the canal to reason we must use to speak to Urantia populations.  But today Ron was really on the beam and heard a pin drop if we made one drop.  We close this from on high by saying this:

"Nuclear war can be prevented but Trump is not against using it to deflect attention to his impeachment.  Be assured we do not let millions, or perhaps billions die over his temperament, but he must never be allowed to walk free again if he drops one on Korea while they await answers to his plea for a summit.  He wants one for all sorts of reasons but Kim Jong Un, knows little in truth and is placing a revolver to his head with his demand the US give in first.  You do not make those statements stick with Trump at all.

"Finally,  the SER is ready to print again and one copy is reserved for Ron to photograph and then into the lock box it goes for good until we are ready for actual dissemination.  He has that list of addresses you all sent him over a year ago and those addresses get a free copy as a gift from God.  All you need do is open your mail when the time comes.  Let this be a dire discretionary statement too:  This afternoon Ron almost left and carried it off so well he felt the start of leaving the body, but his mind is rancorous and refuse to let things slip so easily without attending it.  He will not attend it as that is forbidden but he is better off tonight then has been for weeks in the heart and soul delivery of messages like this that must get out.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, but here is even a greater power, the FATHER AS CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY, as HE is one of  the telve who so serve outside and greater than INFINITY.

THE FATHER CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY =  "Be assured we know the reasons Ron is so miserable all the time as he has been forced to contract with the Supreme unknowingly and is and has paid the price.  Be also assured the Supreme dislikes this man intensely now as he represents my best desire to serve a universe I believe is weaving and duckling like a boxer to avoid the punch of a lost Deity without recompense to any one, high and low, and that it must be taken care of at once and that includes the SER to mankind however he learns to accept this major revelation of all time to this earth called Urantia.

"I am not so foolhearty not to know Ron is hamed to death if we cannot save him, but the rest of you tend to fritter yourself out of harms way only because you become unusable, and why there must be so much s tress in your households over your love of God ever, but women and men alike who cause this are lost finally, I hope they learn that well when Gabriel blows the trumpet of final assignation as to who and why people do or do not survive the trick for resurrecting themselves as they are now for further exploration of the truth of God and his requirement for Service at all times.

"Concluding this post is not easy, for when I state that all people on Urantia will face salvation but at a cost to understand they must make and effort to understand their spirit legacy and to learn how to serve without pretending other things matter more.  I am closing this venue to Ron for good soon, and that is not his choice but it is mine as he cannot refrain not wondering what I am about at times.   Be assured that is okay and you take it with a gift of a smile to the bunker up here.  I agree it is an appropriate word for I am at war with those who  cannot comprehend and wish no use to find a way to comprehend too.  In the coming year we see to your work and ours and heaven forbid it someone gets it wrong while you are mightily getting it heard.  I see your intention and it is identical to mine as we will make this work.  The COVENANT OF GOD will NOT BE MOCKED!!! I assure you the harsh reality of the Lucifer rebellion is unknown by many who read these pages, but you Ron even met them in court and saw one die on the floor of that court and never has a page be produced as you described in one of your ABC Summaries of that happening.  The ANCIENTS OF DAY know it and you know it but almost no one else knows it for its infamy and hatred of all decent things.  K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "You all have to wonder sometimes why these especially harsh posts can be triggered sometimes?  The answer is that no one can hear like this transmitter as he hears right to the center of creation and makes no bones about it as necessary but harsh at times.  Nothing is meant this time but to warn all of you that Trump is still contemplating nuclear war and it will not be pretty for the United States to pull a fast one on North Korea if he lets loose on that little pathetic country.   In all things sacred, that President is loathe to do right, but he is quick to do what bolsters him in the posts or Tweets he uses all the time to wiggle out of the way of the spotlight of the law or of the jurisprudence of the Paradise Trinity/  Here is the Paradise Trinity to speak and close this message:"

MARGUL, THE PARADISE TRINITY SPEAKS:
"Today, I learned to speak friendly to Urantia briefly after years of service I had hoped would change it.  But it changes not and I am disgusted with the work of the United States and Russia and China, and Great Britain you need to hide your face on those issues you well know.  However man countries are on list of truants today, let it be known we not longer are tolerating what they do as business as usual.  URANTIA is lost to a normal retrieval, but is going to be hosed down and reworked from stem to stern, and  then more to come after that as the Untied States will lose territory by learning that God does not cause continentals to buckle but North America will and such will destroy eons of beauty developed by erosion and the heart of God for an arid landscape t hat now will be ocean bottom for eons to come.  Be assured the fish could care less, but the Grand Canyon  becomes a great ocean trench in all probability.  For this is not yours to correct, and for us it is not necessary, but for many who remain on the mansion worlds today, the beauty of the southwest is not marred in their memories until they fade too.

"Finally done, the Paradise Trinity stands threefold over the lands now to go under the oceans of this world and the loss of so many people, but once done is likely done as URANTIA  is to become a university world, no longer raising humans but to be a school for all the universe to attend to learn the horrors of nuclear war and the loss of so many children doe to infanticide and so one down the list.  good day. MARGUL, a Trinity Teacher Son and Representative to earth of the sacred Paradise Trinity.  K"

END
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 08:38:13 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline willieb

• View Profile
"I am so happy to be able to share this with all of you, and I hope there are questions you would like to ask.  I am ready to speak with Jesus at the drop of a hat as he and I get along just fine "
Dear Ron,    
I am taking this opportunity to tell a personal story. I am busy writing the narrative about Jesus using freely from information in the UBook. The narrative is prepared in byte sizes and sent to my daughter to be read at sleeping time to her 8 year son Christopher and her 5 year old daughter Raphaella. Lo and behold I am now busy preparing the story of the 12 year old Jesus just before the death of Joseph.
May I quote and include the story of the skipping stone from your post?
Allow me to tell you and our Lord Jesus how Christopher appreciated it that Jesus objected to the slaughter of so many innocent animals ( His visit to the temple at 12 yr.) My daughter reported this morning of the subtle but profound changes in Christopher's demeanor and his spiritual advance.
Yesterday evening he was asked to do the prayer at meal. His sister was lying on floor, unhappy about something. His prayer ended with the lofty words "God, please lift the spirit of Raphaella - Amen".
Still a small boy with an advanced spirited mind.
If invited, may he write a letter of appreciation to Jesus about a life led as an example worth following.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 09:12:08 AM by willieb »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Willieb, I smile widely with and about your post above as kids take my heart easily and so do you for telling me these words of family life.  So Raphaella. has a temper too and refuse participation at supper by lying down on the floor?  Seems she is on of thousands who do the same thing all the time when they do not get their way their way.  In any case let me bring Jesus to bear this morning to you if he has the time so to speak:

JESUS speaks to Willieb and to little Raphaella -
"I AM THE CHRIST CHILD and I am the Son of God, but I am also just me, JESUS.  Learn those differences Willieb.  Teach the children to be good, not scripture smart.  Let Christopher speak for himself as he did for his nasty child syndrome she can be as she learns to be a young lady some day and refuses to lay down on the kitchen floor for anyone anymore.

"I am JESUS now as I speak to Christopher:
"YOU CHRISTOPHER have to learn to better done too.  Mommy is tired of the ruckus to get you to be and Raphaella into her skirts and clothes at bed time too.  You are all grown up enough now to let the world come to you and not your running full pelmell to it.  I am JESUS, and I am real and so are you.  Learn I watch all children and all mommies and daddies as well, as all must be really good soon.  That is not because Christmas is coming, but because the world gets to feeling really bad about itself and it goes very dark in the sky and very hard to hear as a happy place anymore.  Let the trial you are as a little boy turn to the help you can give your mother and your father around the house too.

"I AM JESUS and listen to my story when I was eight years old too. 

"One day I went to go to the roof of my little stone home in Nazareth.  My mother said to me, 'Jesus go to the roof and get a pigeon for our supper tonight.'  I said to my mother, 'but we had that last night.'  My mother said to me, ' we are ready to have supper shortly and I have all potatoes but no meat today.  Please get me a pigeon for our supper tonight.'

"So, I Jesus went to the roof of our home which was a one story mud brick house with four little rooms under the roof.  It was evenly divided with two bedrooms and a kitchen and a little sitting room.  In that sitting room was a little stringed harp I loved to play as I was musically inclined even then, and I love music today, and I would play simple tunes on it when I was your age too.

"So I went to the side of our building and on the side of our home were little pegs stuck in the wall a boy my age could easily climb.  I got on the pegs to go to the roof and suddenly out of nowhere, the wind blew in a great gust, and it pushed me off the pegs I had climbed and I fell to the ground in a big pile.  When I got awake, because it knocked me out briefly as I hit my head on a small rock nearby, I was bleeding from my right eye,  That is a terrible thing to say to a boy who believes I am God, but I am also now a little boy too.  I am just like you and you are just like me and you must not believe I was a bout that did not have playmate friends.  I did. I had lots of boys to attend to my games as they were played over two thousand years ago now.

"In any case, I wiped the mist out of my eyes, and went back in the house and my mother ran to me and held me close.  She said I was never to try to get the roof ever again.  I looked at her and asked, "Why Momma?"  And my mother says to me, "because you are too precious to fall like that again."

"As Jesus, I said to my mother, 'but you harm me mother to stop me from doing what I please so well done before I really learn to climb well.'  She tried to smile and said, "all right, do as you please, but we are not having pigeon tonight but just potatoes and wheat bread and you must be satisfied with that until your father comes home,  Then we will have pigeon tomorrow as the larder is low, and we have no money for lamb as we like it in stew."  I never let the story go, because she made it clear I was never to go to the roof again, but that if i insisted I could, but I had to bear the consequences of doing things that were dangerous for an eight year old boy to do.

'Many years later when I was twelve years of age, I said to my mother, I need to to the roof to secure it from a storm that was coming.  The sky was black and the trees around us swayed with the wind, and I climbed to the top of the roof and placed a harsh curse on a curtain we used to cover the pigeons we captured on the roof, as it had blown off and I could not find it.  Now when I bent down to find the cloth. the wind shrieked extra hard against my small body, and it blew me sideways and I hit the pigeon trap, and broke a piece off of it.  When I saw what I had done I cursed, and when I cursed, the heavens opened up, and a great blast of thunder was heard.  My mother called out from below me and demanded I get down from there at once!  Her life was passing in front of her eyes as I started down the pegs to the ground.  All of a sudden I felt pushed hard and I fell one story to the ground, and narrowly missed those rocks that made my eye bleed four years before me.  She now tells me I bled again from my right eye.  I do not remember because my Fahter in Heaven made me well instantly and we never spoke of it again in those days.

"But we now know what happened and I tell you gently:

"The truth of the matter is I was pushed by the evil one who hated me for being Jesus.  He is gone now as the judges have taken him and saw to putting him in prison, and there the evil one died long ago now.  He is no longer available to do the things he did to me, but there is so much evil yet around we must care to abide in our love of God as you are learning to do so well with a loving family around you.  I leave this to your grandfather to explain anymore he wishes to explain if he knows much more than what I told you here.

"We leave now after our little visit with you Christopher.  Little boys are almost the same as they grow up and they learn to be men and husbands and workers and doers for the good of the world.  God bless you Christopher and God bless Raphaella, and great blessings to your wonderful momma and dad.  I am Jesus and talk to me when you pray as I am always there to hear them.  Jesus."

Ron here willib.  I am giving you full permission to use whatever you may choose to use regarding these talks with Jesus and my talks with the Creator Son and the Holy Spirit as Mother Spirit too.  Remember that, willib, and may your book be read by millions.  Ron