Author Topic: A Dream of Danger Ahead ?  (Read 168 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
A Dream of Danger Ahead ?
« on: November 20, 2019, 02:48:47 AM »
I just had a dream where I was with a friend driving in a van and some guy dressed in black shot at us in the passenger side of the van with a large caliber rifle. Once we able to pull over somewhere to see if we were alright. I noticed I had four large bullets in my calf. Which someone we knew was able to pull out of my leg with their bare hands. I survived the shooting in the dream. I tried to Google what this dream meant. All the answers I read stated that there is danger or violence up ahead. Maybe Ron has an interpretation of this dream also ? Or anybody else here on this forum ? I understand we are all facing impending doom eventually, but maybe this is coming sooner than not ? Be safe here my family. Be safe,..

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A Dream of Danger Ahead ?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 08:24:35 AM »
Wenebojo, I respond briefly:
I see little prophecy in it.  It is what one might call an anxiety dream.  I get them now and then and call them little nightmares and worry I am putting over much emphasis on the dangers of living life at all.  We are all concerned and  it gets worse and worse as we wait for some sort of shoe to drop while we are innocently pursuing routine life matters at home.  The old idea of a shoe dropping is added to by the fact that MICHAEL OF NEBADON has finished evaluating us as a group, and we have failed to get much attention  at this point to do anything at all.  Frankly, I have the same anxieties you do, it is just I do not dream them like you do right now. I close this with just that said, but my post in the next window whould be read a little brighter for all:

RON

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A Dream of Danger Ahead ?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 12:35:59 PM »
I just had to delete a post that was a dozen page long because I felt it was too long and too dark for you  to take.  I took it and am chastised for myself alone.  But let me write this as a the second post on the subject of negative dreams most of you sometimes experience too.  They are the usual reassignment of the subconscious need to vent anxiety to the point it translates into something really scary..  I have them enough to to help me over bad stretches of reality.

As to the rest of it, there has been another major overhaul of the entire reasons for an epochal revelation on Urantia. I am not ready to go into it and may never go into it but we are losing Machiventa Melchizedek, that is the big news.  He is pulling up stakes on Urantia and taking a position in Paradise or on Paradise, never sure how to say that, and we will learn what we can later on as to what I should say about all this.  For now, I wish you all a good day. 
RON
MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron has tried all morning to state a case we are not ready to talk about for reasons of State now.  He knows the truth but you do not and maybe we can get to it when things settle down again.  In any case let it be known Wenebojo you were releasing anxiety and we are full of that for all of you but not right now.  Thanks and good day."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania