Author Topic: Changing Family Dynamics for the Workers in God's Field  (Read 231 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Changing Family Dynamics for the Workers in God's Field
« on: November 29, 2019, 12:43:47 PM »
Amethyst:  I had a very unpleasant Thanksgiving as some fundamentalist family members chose to turn it into a scolding of all of those who did not share their views on religion.  The worst part about it was that my Adjuster told me this was going to occur before I went and had prepared me on how to respond.  But I got caught up in the moment and forgot.  I had to re-learn to make sure I attend to God’s leadings in every moment because I never know what future moments hold and must be prepared to respond to every situation under His leadership.  God continues to prepare me daily for the future and I suspect that is the same for all of you.  

Also use discernment with this post.  I found that as I was typing this, some of the words were being changed, so I know there is still much mischief afoot.

Jesus

Changing Family dynamics for the Workers in God’s Fields

I approach you today with a message that you need to be aware of at this time.  As most of you know, there is great change coming to Urantia.  Even though many of you wonder if we have any work for you to do, rest assured we do.  It is just a matter a timing.  

After my baptism, I began my public work and spent much less time with family.  I knew my time had come and it was time to devote every waking moment being about my Father’s business.  You are all being prepared to put Father’s will above all else, and that can be a very bumpy road indeed.  I am uniquely qualified to help you with this as I had to deal with these very same issues.

Amethyst had a very unpleasant day on Thanksgiving because unwittingly her family members would attempt to criticize  her and prevent her from being an example of how I lived my life, especially after my work began in earnest.  

This is a time for silent preparation for the workers in my field.  By silent I mean, you must allow us to prepare you without announcing to the world what and who you are becoming.  The world will not understand at all and from their imagined spiritually superior perches will either criticize directly or condescendingly patronize you with faux concern for you, as if they of course know better than you what God really wants for you.  

It is most unfortunate that some of those who claim to follow my teachings are the very ones who do not follow my example on how others should be treated.  I regret very much that my death means more to them than the lessons I taught as I lived.  I taught them the truth while respecting each one as a beloved child of God.  I did not use a figurative sledge hammer on them to keep them in line.

Urantia has a very special place in my heart.  It inhabitants have endured so much, and the suffering is not over.  

Michael wishes to Speak:

This letting go can be painful.  I recommend that when you find yourselves in these situations you begin the process of dis-entanglement from these relationships slowly, if at all possible. Sudden changes will only draw unwanted attention and make you a greater target for their judgment and unkindness.  Let these family ties dissolve slowly.  At the same time don’t neglect to nurture those family ties that are loving and non-judgmental.  If they are truly devoted to God’s will, there will come a day when they are able to see the bigger picture and realize what all that you had to go through.  But that will not occur for some time.

Know that you are loved and being guided in many ways.  Your Mother and I send our love and appreciate your patience.  

Amethyst:  Thank you Jesus and Michael for your words of encouragement and support.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 12:46:44 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Changing Family Dynamics for the Workers in God's Field
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 01:42:41 PM »
Amethyst thanks for receiving this wise counsel from Jesus and Michael.  Since all of my family except for my sister have passed it is not much of a problem for me personally but for most, family and close friends present the most difficult and the most severe to deal with.   The  specific way an appearance or announcement of any Spirit Being Incarnation of any Divine Intervention is  initially presented will certainly be absolutely critical in how Urania and all of civilization will receive any Mission and  this will hold true for a new Urantia Book of Revealations.    LarryG
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 01:47:43 PM by LarryG »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 02:10:10 PM »
Yes thank you Amethyst, Jesus and Michael, and Larry, I agree in relation to the silent preparation. It is rather difficult to do this as I keep my powder dry through any relations to my loved ones. I have to bite my tongue literally to not let anything slip about my love of the Urantia Book and all the shared experiences we have been through here on this most rarest of Discussion Site. I have felt like a hermit for so long now, I wonder how much longer is this sustainable when the others(family members) continue to be so dogmatic and judgemental, it makes my task just so much more challenging when humans are more and more like doubting Thomas was. It grates me to the point, I yell silently, where is your faith! Oh people! God is Spirit! Did they not know that??!!

For now all we know is to keep on course and remain calm as our Father knows us well. Thank you for receiving such a timely message dear Sister Amethyst, we all can relate to the frustrations and the need to simply remain silent for our own safety. Stay safe everyone and pray things will come together for good.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 09:39:38 PM »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks:
"Amethyst you have a clear transmission.  There is no interference because they dare not pull what they pull with Ron all the time.  They just threw Ron out of a chair and he fell hard on his right arm but after thinking about what he was feeling let me know as to all of us, "I am okay, I am okay except my right arm stings and that is over soon too."  He makes those noises in mind and we read them well as he knows we watch the room he works in and he fell into an office desk chair that both swivels and rocks.  Ron tell Amethyst how they are pulling this stuff if you will . . . MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

Ron = "Amethyst, I have learned the hard way how they manage to get you if you are lose and not paying attention.  When you transmit a frequency is set up right to you.  The Chief of Seraphim on Salvington have a view of all spiritual connects at their desk.  When you transmit, a little light turns on to tell them location and extent of the contact.  Therefor any spirit angel and attune to that coordinate that shows on that screen of the Chief of Seraphim.  With Ron and more and more with to yourself, they follow the beam of light to that coordinate of your location and ride right in out of site of your guards.  Ron keeps saying to us, why can;t you see these miscreants come in s tart their work on behalf of the Supreme?  That is our answer, and now we have to modify the equipemtn to prevent surreptitious use of the beam locator.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
"i am quite sure that person who ruined your T=giving celebration with them meant well.  He seems to be a decent chap but he was not aiming at you.  He was aiming at himself for a change to recall he listens to your exhortations and then drops them as they do not mesh with Biblical translations he uses to learn the Bible.  That is all it was but you were so uptight you were ready for a lecture and got one in spades from another there not spoken out loud related distantly I believe.  For them you represent a world of hatred they need to express over nothing , and they are typical of most in the evangelical groups that just keep growing not, as most people now find them a nuisance like you do and refuse to have anything to do with them anymore.  Eventually their churches will either be torn down or used for other groups or purposes, be assured of that I am sure.  K"

Ron -  I hope this helps you a little bit Amethyst.  I call them :bastards" and I mean it in every way.  As your post mentions, they are not happy about the lesson spoke, but are real devotees of the tragedy of his death.  Amazing grace could not, will not, or can,  help these souls at all.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 12:24:51 PM »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON : ‘‘ …….they are typical of most in the evangelical groups that just keep growing not, as most people now find them a nuisance like you do and refuse to have anything to do with them anymore. Eventually their churches will either be torn down or used for other groups or purposes……… ’’

There are certainly several ‘evangelical groups’ out there, but I know of one that is growing by leaps and bounds, it is attracting crowds wherever it is in action. I am here refering to those evangelic pastors who cast out demons, healing people and doing miracles on live in the name of JESUS. It is those who adhere to this kind of evangelization, who are healed of their diseases, who beleive what their eyes meet, that will be the most untreatable and, I fear, will even reject the presence of the very ONE by whose name they claim prophesizing and releiving miseries. Is MICHAEL OF NEBADON pointing to this category of evangelic preachers also ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 04:53:05 PM »
Clency I am not aware of them either.  I handed this over to Michael for comments and he said no thank you, I am not aware of any such movement on Urantia.  It is the Deity Absolute who said this:

"We are determined to remove those few who practice this.  They are frauds, Clency, and demand a ransom in fealty to do it.  I believe what you see and are aware of is mostly on Madagascar?  I doubt it is in France.  France is turning a cold shoulder to the church for the most part because of its luscious review of the burning of the Notre Dame Cathedral, and its last resort was to appeal to the Apostolic See, which turned a cold shoulder to the request based on the fact that Notre Dame is a cathedral tourist attraction and not a truly operating Catholic Church in their view.   France itself had to come up with about six million dollars to get the repairs underway, and it is fairly open as to how much more must be spent to put it back into the original condition it was in before the fire.  Fully understood, France and most of the EU, have their plates full just to survive the removal of the British Isles since Britain is a huge contributor too and the money flow is meager at the moment for anything including the needs of a strong defense against the east and Russia which has eyes always to disrupt everything European these days.

MOTHER SPIRIT -  "Ron accepts your view of healing, but what we see them doing is truly releasing the blocking physiological patterns in those so called  ill ones.  Most illnesses are psychosomatic on Urantia, and for that reason, people are a fertile ground for frauds and misinterpreted religious vows these mostly men evangelical healers are.  They are misrepresenting the process grossly, and will pay the price when people learn they are doing nothing miraculous except to remove psychological blocs and that is all I have to say on the matter.  Thank you Ron for giving me space today as it is a rocky day for you alone too.

END

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 11:38:37 AM »
Thanks Ron and everyone.  It's  good to have the support of my forum family.

Ron, I hope you don't get much from this storm moving in today and tomorrow.  We have a winter storm warning and are expecting two full days of snow up here with lots of freezing rain, so if the electricity goes out I will lose internet access for a while.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 11:47:21 AM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 12:28:59 PM »
Thanks Amethyst,  Right now we have light rain and 33 degrees and it could be snow quickly at that temperature.  I lived in New York and I liked the weather much better there than here as I love the sky there and the no question it will snow a I loved snow in those days.  But right now it is not my cup of tea for ice or snow at all because I have so much trouble taking care of myself with all that is on me.  I fought a real big battle this morning because the Havona Supreme removed the object I use to see my computer screen and thanks to a universe wide effort it wa returned to me on the floor of my computer room a half an hour later.  Mean is not the word for what is happening Amethyst and it seems to fall on me to get treated roughly at times.
Just to remind you Amethyst, and readers, December 3, is a big pow wow meeting (pow wow is an Indian term that meant the meeting of the spirit gods they took care of)  and MICHAEL OF NEBADON says that will end whatever they got on me and wishing me out of the picture.  My hope is I can make Dec 3 at this point as this morning my right arm was going numb and my legs without any feeling exceot severe never pain..  There is no real diagnosis to those who read this as it was caused by an over judicious application salt serums that burned the nodes off my capillaries there and in my arms too, and that is gradually being repaired without the nodes that make life enjoyable physically.  Leukemia is close but so is polio of some sort yet it is not quite those things either. 

In any case Amethyst, Dec 3, it is a date for you to be concerned about too, and I am not sure about Lemuel as nothing has been said to me on him, for you are to be determined for your length of service at that time too. My length of service terminates if I cannot get help with these tremors too that are beginning to set in slightly and I worry deeply it is so soon irreversible I have no choices open to me in this whole mess of Missions not being done soon enough now.  I truly am sorry this all had to be exposed on a site like this and I suggest any of you who know how to save the materials on this site do so, as it is super material for explaing what we went throug hthe past ten or so years of probate of Urantia after the adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion. 

I support your efforts Lemuel, and yours Amethyst and Clency and the rest who work so hard here to make life at leasy enjoyable enough to continue reading and hearing the current state of affairs.  December 3rd, is this Tuesday, and supposing I am okay I may have something to tell you, and maybe that is on December 4th, they are so busy I may not get it for days either.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - "Ron had his magnifying glass stolen this morning, and he uses that to clarify letters on the screen, and they stole it and now it is raturned well enough, and you did not drop it Ron, but you misplaced it on your lap and she took it from there.  You Ron are not forgetful but the Adjuster takes memory out to make sure you are well enough done to get done what you have to in order to make the cut for me as Planetary Prince, and that is not lost to you or me as how important that is how much you want that work, but, and this is a tiny but, you must pay the price of any prince's charge and become morganic, and that is a very old term meaning to give up all rights of marriage and children so long as you are in that relationship.  you would love children but that is not yours for now one if you so much as look at Renada and say no sire not on your life as I have a duty elsewhere.  You are ready for it but they are not.

"We are ready as soon as we get the word on December 3 just what is to be done for you and you will make it unless fate decrees otherwise, and that is not the Havona Supreme, as you are greatly weakened by all the hate that has flowed around you over issues of State you know nothing about.  Be assured the deal is set well enough for you so long as you can make it through December 4th or 5th as that is likely when we can address you and the others well enough.  Good enough and this:

"Steven Gitz is lauded for his work for you all the time and he has done great inroads on behalf of ORIGINS, but he is being messed with by the Louisiana tax department and they have assessed him over ten thousand dollars in back taxes that are due to him.  Watch out for that cusp to hit everyone down there as the LA sheriff is boarding up buildings to collect taxes and it will create a violent storm to everyone as that cuts across the ability to provide income to pay those extra taxes.  It is not the Supreme but a greedy Governor and our hope is that he recalls he was elected by people to do things fairly, and not this way.  We also see you battling ORIGINS NOT AS that is the hope for all and for Gitz to get out of being crahsed to the floor as you have a deal with Gitz on royalties and stick with it well as he needs the deal to go through.  That said, for yourself, a day in court will clear all of this up for us too. 

"You need to understand that the entire matter is before the URANTIA SUPREME COURT,  and that is our way of highlighting the topic you know, and you have all day to get ready for a lot of things tomorrow Ron as we need that location changes on several items too.  Be assured D will listen and help.  He is not busy now and works hard to amend lots of resources for those who need it as B is not working at all now and is living with the boys of the band much to his chagrin.  Be assured this is all gossip to this site but is without fanfare to you.  Be good and be sure you hear the clarion  call at some point today to eat and be at peace over this.  We leave go for now."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON once more -
"Ron your report to Amethyst is amusing to her as she dislikes the weather in New York, we believe but you like the hale weather New York offers due to its northerly ways, and you will be in the business of living in New York some day again as your heart is there for all sorts of reasons but now is broken back over other reasons, and we shall see if  the Adirondacks can bring you back now and then too as it is full of the things you enjoy so much.

"We clear this time to say that you Ron will not kick the bucket today or in the near future over these failings but keep alert for problems from North Star as we call it now.  Be also assured that North Star got whacked a good one today as it is now unfavored for further distribution, and from further harassment on URANTIA too.  This is our final report for today as I must make amends to others and wish you a good day.  for now.  K"  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

END

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2019, 05:34:53 AM »
Let us join  together in a solemn prayerful vigil and give our  love and support to Michael, Machieventa and all others who will be in these critical,  strategic, and historic  discussions and meetings being held tomorrow, December 3, 2019 .  All of our hopes, dreams , and desires to be of service await Their deliberations.    This should be utmost in our thoughts and prayers.   LarryG

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2019, 05:45:34 AM »
Yes, Larry.  Thank you for this reminder.
The results of tomorrow´s meeting could mean the beginning of something wonderful for all of us.
Let us indeed pray that the outcome will be exactly what our Celestial family strives for.

Lemuel

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2019, 06:15:51 AM »
While waiting for the Celestial Symposium to take place to-morrow, the 3rd of december 2019, and what can possibly come out of it for the betterment of Urantia, during my moment of stillness I reflected upon some avenues that should be discussed from on High.

1) The dissemination of the SER
2) The publication of the AIDS book
3) The launch of the Magisterial Missions
4) The Adam and Eve schools
5) A representative of the Magisterial Foundation nation wide
6) One GOD, one religion.

There can be more to add, but I think this is a good starting point to bring Urantia on the right track. Yes, I join with all of you in a prayer. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.