Author Topic: Audio Transmission / HAPPINESS  (Read 42 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / HAPPINESS
« on: December 02, 2019, 05:02:33 AM »
Speaker: THE SOWER
Subject: HAPPINESS
T/R: Lemuel
Date/Time: 2nd Dec. 2019  11:02 Local  10:02 Z

https://app.box.com/s/zg87zys7nfuuv2vw0hlyiphirz70qn2r

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / HAPPINESS
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 08:32:29 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

HAPPINESS

The SOWER : I am the SOWER. This morning I would like to talk to you about ‘Happiness’. They say everyone has the right to happiness and whether you beleive it to be a right or privilege, it does not matter, but I want to tell you this morning that happiness simply is a state of being that comes from within, on your feeling level, from your heart center.

Most people, specially young people, seek their happiness from sources outside of themselves in the form of company of another person, in the form of a good job and many times in the form of something material – a new car, a new home, a new set of clothes, some new furnitures or whatever it is. As, you all know, I am sure, that sort of happiness last only for about five minutes, if you know what I mean.

A lasting and permanent happiness is a state of being and that comes from expressing and being what you are. I have mentioned this before in a previous talk : knowing what you are, you cannot help but express what you are. You quite often say to yourself that you are what you eat physically, and you are what you think mentally.

Are you spiritually ? Can you say that ? Are you happy ? Why are you not happy ? Is it perhaps you do not have what you want and mostly what you want comes from what the ego wants. Remember, your Heavenly Father has given you everything you need to live this life to the full and that includes your happiness, that permanent happiness – yes ! But this happiness comes from within and not from without.

Your feelings can be interpreted as negative or positive feelings. When you are feeling bad, disturbed, uncomfortable, how do those feelings come about ? It can only be, because you have allowed yourself to be influenced by something negative outside of yourself and you will open the door to your being, so to speak, and that negative activity has entered.

At the same time, you can be feeling happy because of someone else happiness and it is something that can be shared. If you have been feeling happy about something, you want to share it and you can talk to your friends and family about it. When you hear about something really good and it makes you feel happy, that is because you have allowed that news to enter into you and you have that feeling of happiness yourself as a reaction to what you have been told.

Now, this is a wonderful form of happiness of course, but I am talking of a permanent happiness, not something that last just a few minutes, a few hours or a few days, you know what I mean, make it an happiness and enjoy the satisfaction from these things of very temporary. Your feelings from within yourself come from self satisfaction, contentment. You are discovering everyday now more and more about yourself – the ABC of life is YOU, and you are learning everyday something more about you.

Your feeling of satisfaction and understanding what you are and who you are, naturally leads to happiness, it cannot be otherwise. When you have the constant feeling of satisfaction which comes from knowledge about yourself, you cannot help but become happy with that knowledge and with those feelings. This is such an important thing to take to heart and think about this : confidence comes from your certainty about something, does it not ?

You are confident that you can drive a car, you are confident that you can play a musical instrument, you are confident in your employment and your ability to perform correctly and adiquately. This gives you a feeling of satisfaction and feeling of satisfaction can and do lead to happiness. So, there is an outer happiness and there is an inner happiness.

This is what I want to emphasize this morning : the inner happiness that can be a permanent state of your being and this is something that you will come to experience more and more, as you learn more about yourself. Expressing who you are and how you are, being yourself and being happy. I am the SOWER, I thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good Monday.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.