Author Topic: Look At What We Found  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Look At What We Found
« on: December 03, 2019, 10:57:14 am »
edit 06DEC19  Picture post and picture removed.  See last paragraph here and discussion page down.

There is a red arrow placed on this picture pointing to a slightly smeared light source.  Well, guess what folks, it is part of the Salvington headquarters spheres that have visible light,  The capital of Salvington is not visible they tell me since its light is mostly spiritual and not visible even to the remote viewing of Hubble.  But one or two of those planets around Salvington are in the visible light spectrum.  They told me this morning that the arrow points to the University Sphere Number 16, and that is all they tell me.  A lot more is told in Bulletin 7 when I can get that thing out, as it is hard to write without getting into detail that is still too hot to handle to be known at all.  

So without further do, look at this picture for your own edification:  the picture has been removed due to identification of sectors in it cannot be fully ascertained.  My apologies to those who may have taken ti and exclaimed at what it was said to be.  You need to see the arguments much further below to see what we is at issue here and why I just remove it for the sake of  just not getting into controversy.  Thank you!!  Ron Besser
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 09:09:30 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Look At What We Found/From Unreleased Bulletin 7 to date
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 01:46:18 pm »
I think you should see this graphic supplied with the help of the Deity Absolute.  Now mind you I work with truly awful software to draw this stuff, and please allow me some distortions because I am not always told what not do to do, but this one is of the Central Universe and a few facts you might enjoy reading.

CENTRAL UNIVERSE
BLUE SPHEROID PICTURED IS PARADISE, a real fatty compared to how certain artists depict it in old study aids

BLACK GUM DROPS ALL around Havona, those are the famous black gravity bodies that hide the central universe from time space observation.  Telescopes just detect deep black starless lost and deep space from time.

See graphic photo below from Bulletin 7
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:00:09 am by Ron Besser »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Look At What We Found from Rayson-Father-Deity Abs -Salvington
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 02:04:44 pm »
Bulletin 7 also produces this graphic to explain the most basic description of the entire Master Universe and what its most basic components are.

I am providing this one as a complete unit of graphics I think best represent, the two above plus this one, as a most startling revelation yet to come.  And that is that URANTIA is part of a new second coming to set the record straight for Nebadon, not just Urantia, and I assure you that must be explained later and what that does to space organization to the OSL's is still pending, because Nebadon is ready to release information concerning the results of a great nation building 3 DEC meeting on Salvington today.

FYI: Our earth is in area 2, and area 2 is time and space.  How vast this universe is!  WE are born and run around like chickens with our heads cut off in the smallest room in  the proposed Master Universe!  Only areas 1 and 2 are inhabited.  Areas 3 through 7 will be inhabited some day, but they do not use time as sequence to learn.  They may look like us someday, but they do not learn by going to school as we must do, they learn by understanding first what we as humans learned to today in time.  The idea is so vast no one can really get their heads around this thing.  We can thank our Father in Heaven for telling us what the place looks like and something about how it is designed.

Here is the graphic as though the CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY drew it to show an investor to put it into place.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:16:00 am by Ron Besser »

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Look At What We Found
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 02:11:04 pm »
Is the brilliant blue light circle at the bottom right of the hubble picture the CENTRAL UNIVERSE, the PARADISE ? Just try to figure out. It is indeed a beautiful sight, but at the same time it looks so chaotic out there. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 04:38:23 pm »
Thank you Ron! Ignoramus me had no idea Salvington is a complex of architectural spheres. 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 02:36:00 am »
Clency, the picture near center above middle is the Constellation Cetus,  The beautiful blue white object to the lower right corner is unknown to me and I have been searching four hours to find it named somewhere and I am not getting success.  Cetus is part of this photo, but Hubble calls this photo the Galaxies in Abell 370, a so called Frontier section of the universe it finds a lot of mysterious objects in.  The smeary white arcs in the photo are near earth asteroids and the  blue white object could be a cluster of brilliant white starts, but I be darn can I easily find their or its name.
Here is my caption text too:

If you find the name let me know as it is a beauty.  RON

MICHAEL CALLS OUR BEAUTY ALPHA CENTAURI
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "That is a cluster of start Ron as you correctly guessed.  It belongs to Alpha Centauri but is not Alpha Centauri itself ,  You found it but decided you could not fully classify it and it is a white hot start system out of context with the yellow white star systems found in this part of the sky, which is below the equator on earth.  It is not an easy system to describe and it was caught by Hubble so well it out shone all other objects nearby.  The photo is slightly distorted due to gravitational lensing they use to shoot the universe pictures now.  All that means is they allow the  lense to stay open for a longer exposure time and that adds detail to the picture,.  In this photo of Alpha Centauri  itself, as AC is the middle star in the cluster which blurs together in this photo.  Alpha Centauri does not belong to Cetus but Hubble took a wide shot.  K  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."   

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 11:25:56 am »
December 05, 2019

Change to Graphic insertions

FYI:  I have modified the above posts containing graphics of the Master Universe and Hubble and so on to a direct link to  the picture and deleted the attachment photos.  My intention by changing to a direct image insertion is so that Guests could actually see the pictures for whatever reason they may wish to do so.   Members will not  see much difference.  Thanks.

RON

Offline roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 08:20:45 pm »
Looking at the graphic of the Salvington complex reminds me of a vivid and unforgettable dream I had some years ago.  I was traveling through space along an energy lane and I came to a place where there was a cluster of beautiful world's.  As I focused on one of them I saw a figure that looked like an ancient patriarch like I would visualize from the Old Testament sitting under a tree.  I have never forgotten this vision.  Could it be that I actually visited our Local Universe Capitol?  This graphic only serves to strengthen my already considerable faith.
Domtia
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.
(603)409-2287 Personal cell phone number.
Call me if you want to talk.

White Stone

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 08:46:35 pm »
Hello, Ron and others viewing this post,
I have determined that the bright star at the bottom is Diphda Deneb Kaitos, the brightest "variable star"in the Cetus constellation.

That being determined, the star being pointed at with the red arrow is Eta, fourth brightest star in the constellation of Pisces. It is somewhat super-imposed over the M74 Galaxy, much further away.

These constellations are in the northern part of the zodiac, and are visible in the northern hemisphere around September, while Alpha Centauri is next to the Southern Cross and not visible above 20 degrees north of the equator.

Consequently, the information is faulty.

"Gravitational Lensing" is seen in the distant galaxies looking blue, as their further distance beyond the Cetus constellation is altered as the
light passes through to gravitational lens of Cetus itself.

The asteroids seen as curved white lines, are more "near field" objects, unexpected by those who produced this copyrighted photo.

You can trust this information. I can give more details on distances, if desired. I really enjoyed the challenge!

White Stone 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 09:48:22 pm »
Yes, our information is diagonal, meaning I took this by dictation and it is one hundred eighty degrees from yours.  I do NOT know what to make of that, can you?  I am not arguing your information at all, but I do wonder why the glow of the planet you refer to as part of Pisces is also determined to be planet 16 of the Salvington complex.  You may have it right, and it would not be unusual for gazers to be in a well known constellation but looking through a parabola.  See further down.

The NASA photo is to be found on at least five web sites catering to Hubble, and the area taken a picture by Hubble is dated  2009 and 2017, (ours is 2017)  and one web site compares the two shots, one  with without gravitational lensing and with in 2017.  It makes a vast difference in  those two pictures.  I also say that taking dictation about space areas that spirit has star maps about and NASA also takes pictures of using its start maps, makes this hard to do.  Michael of Nebadon says that Cetus truly lays in the southern hemisphere, but which horizon is he talking about?  That is why I left the identification stand as dictated and assume the Cetus was not the entire photo field NASA shows, but that we were looking through Cetus to a back area that rises in our southern skies.  That make me a tad cross eyed but I think it likely true.   It is also a lesson of importance although I doubt I will ever get to compare another Hubble photo with Michael pointing out what is going in that ever again.  I hope you know what I am talking about because words are hard to find when saying the NASA dimensional photo is flat and that star light is actually photographed through the volume of a parabola.  Pisces rises here in York as I have seen it.  I do not know Cetus ever, and wonder if this dictation is the truth from Salvington only.  You have me.  But he is sure enough to say we see a visible university planet and points to it as I have arrowed down to it.

I thank you for the trouble you went to and let it stand as I did the dictation involved when this was pointed out to me as I worked with Hubble photos that night. RON
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 09:55:54 pm by Ron Besser »

White Stone

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2019, 02:35:03 am »
Greetings Ron and Serara Forum,

The star grouping called Cetus, is depicted as a "sea monster" or, in the English language, a whale. As Michael of Nebadon has stated, Cetus is in the Southern Hemisphere, but only by a few degrees off the ecliptic.

It resides just south of Pisces, and the "head" of Cetus almost reaches the Aries grouping.  Regarding Pisces, this grouping depicts a pair of fish, tied together with a rope connecting their tails. The star I referred to as Eta is also known as "Kullat Nunu" that translates as the "cord" tying the fish together.

Eta Piscium, or Kullat Nunu, is 349 light years from Urantia. But Messier 74 is 32 million light years from Urantia and it's light picked up by The Hubble telescope appears left of, and underneath Kullat Nunu.

One other consideration we must make:  the UB states that the distance from the outermost edge of Orvonton (our superuniverse) where Nebadon currently finds itself, and the center of our superuniverse, is around 250,000 light years. Consequently, the distance from the outer edge of Nebadon, to the exact energy center of our local universe (Salvington) must be less than 250,000 light years.

We aren't told in the UB how far away Salvington is, from Urantia. We are, however, informed that Salvington (a solitary architectual sphere) has 490 satellite spheres, grouped in ten clusters of 49 spheres. The world known as "Melchizidek" is said to be in close proximity to Salvington.

Could this star, Kullat Nunu, really be Salvington? I have my doubts. I am fairly confident that Alpha Centauri is completely out of the frame. But the M74 constellation is a possibility. The distance to it, however, puts it, most likely, in another superuniverse. Attached is photo of Messier 74.

White Stone

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2019, 10:44:19 am »
White Stone, I do enjoy your depth of knowledge.  You are leading me to review the map in a way that defeats the intention of the Father to give some idea what area of the sky lies the Salvington complex.  I take your information to be literal and true.

What bothers me so much about what you say is that it is literal.  You are the type of human that says if you can see it and locate it, it is the truth.  The old idea of. "if it quacks like a duck, it is a duck."  The star photo of Abell 370 above is an excellent example of what turns out to be mis-identification of the object said to be the light of a star that belongs to the inner sanctum of the Nebadon local universe.  I accept it is the tail of Pisces, and I accept that is all it is.  But what in the world is spirit telling us that provides the answer, "Ron, White Star is literally correct, but he is wrong."

That is what I hear from spirit other than Michael too.  I agree with you White Star, it is above all the tail of Pisces we arrow down to.  But what is going on with high spirit when they say the whole idea of the star picture is entirely confounding the idea that you (meaning science), do not understand that which you take pictures of/  What could that mean White Stone?

Apparently, most of what we see either in star photos and even each other, is a fable to highest spirit if I follow this back far enough as to what they mean to tell us.  I happen to understand well what you tell us, and it appears that this sector of the sky has nothing to do with what we searched for, but what is galling to some extent is they insist the photo DOES indicate the light of a university planet.  We just have to call it that instead of Pisces.  To you and to me, it is Pisces.  To actual regions of space we point to with that red arrow, that is indeed the level we have only and they are saying Nebadon is there too in the form of star light we see briefly because of the timing of the photo being taken.

You do not take contradictions as real.  Yet, the entire matter of a mission to Urantia is like this star photo to our eyes today.  But we are presented nothing but contradictions for decades and those contradictions point to an insolvable crime of perdition spoken to by a rebellion that distorts even our fables.  This site was founded on the idea we have the straight talk through the mind of man of what the designers of the universe prefer us to take up and believe.  I hold no one of these high spirit personalities to be wrong, nor do I think you are wrong.  But the truth is a funny thing these days, and I am too human to see through their glass darkly, but I am not even sure it is their glass at all.  We state what we know, or think we know, and we get nothing back but a contradiction.

I let this lie in your corner White Stone, as we all must.  Yet I get an unrepentant Creator Son saying "you are wrong to doubt me Ron."   Okay I hide my doubt and wonder how such could be right because I misunderstand what a camera really is picking up.

I will say this too, and it is to remind us how complicated this reporting can be to deliver with any sense of veracity at times.  Michael has made it clear that entire picture of a Hubble snapshot is entirely dependent on that camera understanding it uses light frequencies it can make a photo out of.  That includes infrared.  This picture is take with infrared as normal white light frequencies.  But it does not have the design to take a picture looking for light that lies in the higher ranges beyond ultraviolet and that is where spirit light presumably exists.  Four of the planets that constitute the group called Salvington, lie in this range and are not visible to the naked eye except through spirit transponders available to galactic space travelers with advanced devices.  This is to prevent their ships approaching no-fly zones and help them avoid harassment by the police forces that prevent over flights of local universe capitals.  The entire Salvington complex which includes the capital spheres as well as the 400 plus university spheres, emit light in the spirit range and justare not viewable to a Hubble device.  But two of the university spheres do emit ultraviolet light with white light too.  This is what Michael was pointing out to me as existing in that photo. 

What was attempted then by telling me these things was to alert me that Hubble takes a lot for granted they are seeing all space constructions in Abell 370 or any wide angle  lens photo, including huge planets and light objects designed to evade lower grade optics of even space travelers who have not yet earned the right to land on a sphere that emits super high frequency light emissions.  Okay.  I do get that.  But what should that arrow describe in a proper context to what it points to?  I am not sure that is even a sane way to ask the question, but that is the best  I can do right now.  And I do thank you for all that good knowledge your bring to bear on the Hubble photo.  RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "I accidentally started this controversy when I spoke too fast while Ron was looking at space background maps for graphical usages.  Now I see it has spawned a distortion free remark from Ron on the conundrum he faces when he deals with the highest spirit frequencies in deep space.  They are, simply stated, invisible to photography because we want them invisible to photography.  He states the case well and never leaves you alone as being right too White Stone.  He admires that kind of knowledge he flunks at all the time. as his brain is spiritualized too high at the moment to comprehend why the fake news people are at it on Urantia full force.   We do not report fake news ourselves, but when a literal photo takes a picture of a visible star in white light, there is no compensation for that fact, that sitting right beside it is a spirit sphere designed to hold the work of a local universe of spirit design.  That is what happens in this photo.  Hubble looks at this field of galaxies and computes light years fully correctly but has no idea that it looks past thousands of complexes, as is true with thei phot, still invisible to Hubble.  We now are forced to back track off the idea we see anything of Salvington, but indeed we are seeing Planet 16 of the 400 university worlds around Salvington in that photo right where the arrow points.  Ron correctly guesses that but Hubble technology is ancient to the start ships that would overfly our complex if we did snedout a white light abstraction to them as we do with Planet 16 to warn them to stay out of range of flying over us.

"Ron says to me, "then Michael, we need to take down that photo?"  The answer is yes if he wants to avoid comments from Urantia Book readers he points to Pisces.  But the answer is no, because the arrow points to the sphere that sits next to the Pisces star.  I have to leave it at that for now and suspect this only fuels fire of more discussions like this in the future.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON. K"

END

« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 10:52:01 am by Ron Besser »

White Stone

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2019, 11:48:39 am »
We may as well, admit that it is all an illusion that we produce in our minds. The sources of the light perceived by the Hubble telescope have taken many years to reach us. They might have all been removed by now and we are seeing residual light only. Who can say, other than those who know?

Ron, do you "brush up" on your UB knowledge occasionally? Or, do you only go by what you transmit? Your information about Salvington doesn't follow the UB teachings, so I must assume you expect your transmissions to be "right as rain" even when they disagree with the UB information.

You must be right and my view, though based on information I have always trusted, is now in question. I stand corrected; bent over, looking at my toes.

I will not respond again unless asked directly, "What is your opinion, White Stone?"  I doubt that will happen. Enjoy your forum, Ron. I will bide my time while I bite my tongue.

White Stone 

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2019, 12:45:03 pm »
White Stone, a man truly divided.  I know the book very well, and it is full of error now but that is neither here or there as I am aware what it says quite well.

I never quite get your shade of disapproval White Stone, but I let it ride only because you are my critic and I do not mind it so long as you do not fling yourself off the roof again over a mismatch of thought between us.  Your opinion is always asked for, as are the opinions of others on the site welcomed, and you may guess I happen to agree with you in spite of what you think is maybe a rejection of what you told me here. 

Which reminds me, the whole reason this picture came to light is that Bulletin 7 deals with the dicey proposition that the space sector in question was severely damaged by opposing forces of a spiritual nature.  I doubt that is easy for you, but a major sector Nebadon itself was damaged by a marauding power quite unlike anything seen since the forces of the same filled the area set aside for time and space, was filled with space.   I edited out how space gets moved to fill a new area, just for you and your peace of mind.  I have rewritten Bulletin 7 up through the letter F, six times, and my files get edit sequence letters names, and I might have to rewrite it again to preserve your life.  Isn't that just awfully fair?

RON

Offline VitoLan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2019, 08:01:41 pm »
Alpha Ceti vs Alpha Centauri.
I was wondering if AC refers to Alpha Ceti (named Menkab), the Alpha star of Cetus, only 8 degrees from Abell 370, both in Cetus.

Alpha Centauri is the closest star of our Sun, only 4 light years and belongs to Centaurus.
Salvington isnĀ“t so close !  Or is it ?