Author Topic: Look At What We Found  (Read 1403 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Look At What We Found
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2019, 10:05:14 PM »
Hello VitoLan,

I cannot untangle enough to answer your question.  My gut feeling is that Salvington is tens of millions of light years away from anything remotely part of Cetus or the Abell 370 area of galaxies.  The photo originally used to start this thread was properly recalled from showing it because it is not remotely interesting to the Salvington government.  I now also completely recall what was to be Bulletin 7, for additional misunderstands occurred over a battle with God the Supreme to report damages but got so confused I refuse to deal with the intent of 7 to explain how badly Nebadon got hurt in this.

I am glad you said something Vito Lan, as it needed to be questioned, but I do not know the answer to what you asked either.  Thank you!   Ron.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - We can answer your question VitoLan, You wrote: "Alpha Centauri is the closest star of our Sun, only 4 light years and belongs to Centaurus.
Salvington isn´t so close !  Or is it ?"

"Salving on does not lie in this space plane Abell 370.  Ron confused the idea of Sector 10 being around Salvington, and it is true, but it got damaged by a disaster of God the Supreme seeking revenge over the issue of our Federation, and of out decision to use Urantia as a starting place to populate the OSL1 (Outer Space Level One), with new life shortly.  Now those plans, all of them, have been aborted.  But the OSL 1  area still requires population even while Urantia itself is in need of a spirit Mission to redo the population and re examine the need for further elucidation of the space port Ron insists is so necessary to provide Urantia a fresh start for life and living again.

"Ron has no refuted doing Bulletin 7 at all however, so many mistakes, he cannot redo it at all and have a viable report and keep well on subject about Space Sector 10.  I did tell him that the photo of Abell 370 contained Space Sector 10 for remediation, but I forgot that Ron has to be literal on things like this and marked a piece of the photo with a star I thought was a peep at University world 16.  As White Stone well pointed out to Ron, that arrow just pointed to a piece of the Pisces Constellation.  Ron countered that is correct as he now sees it, but Hubble is looking through a crystal glass in the shape of an elliptical parabola.  He said and I quote him, "Michael has a star map that is curved and not flat as we have to see them.  That, he said, can cause Michael to see Alpha Centauri in a different place then we do when photographed on a flat sheet of photo paper.

" That said, White Stone sees it correctly, and that is those stars properly belong not just in Cetus but grandly done as the Constellation COPELLA not of record in your start history recordings, but quite and grandly visible from the southern hemisphere best.  Salvington is best described as sitting in Space Sector 10, in direct opposition to Abell 370 at all and we leave it at that for now.  K:"

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Ron feels entirely warped over this fiasco of Bulletin 7,  Nightstarsaphire put together a wonderful Bulletin copy of Bulletin 7 to send out and God the Supreme completely messed her over by scrambling the presentation totally, and set the program mess to Ron to look at.  Ron looked at it and told Phyllis to stop working on it entirely and he would see if he could revive any of it at that point,  She replied nothing further  could be done until he indicated how to proceed.  Today, Ron folded the program as he fully realizes the project is not advisable under the present conditions.

"But what Ron does not know, is that Michael flew the coop when he saw Ron reproduce Abell 370 as the sector our university world 16 could be seen.  Actually it can be seen right where the arrow points to but is hidden by the Pisces object.  Ron is excellent in dealing with the truth: if it does not cut the mustard right in its telling, then do not tell it, he says. That start is actually Pisces but behind if a few light years down the arc behind it our Planet 16 glows away.  How Ron got that I do not know but he dose that  a lot lately and we are at a loss to explain it at all.

"Now Ron complained to Michael of Nebadon, that his brand new computer chair was starting to peel its leather composite after only three days of use.  When talking to Phyllis he mentioned it and she agreed she has a similar situation.  That is when Rayson interrupted their phone call to report that Ron was bleeding Protons in enormous quantities.  Ron says to Rayson, 'Rayson, we need your help to somehow reverse this flow particles over issues we have no idea why that happens."  Rayson, replied he could help but he did not know what it was about; well, it is about the hated Supreme as the Supreme is systematically harming people who refute the Supreme as useful on Urantia anymore.  It turns out that Nightstarsaphire is emitting large quantities of protons too.  So is Lemuel.  Amethyst is just starting to emit these excessive protons.  Humans are never to emit protons in gasses or liquids of any kind.  It turns out these individuals are converting to morontial forms as we see them and Ron has been harmed quite a bit by that transition.

"Space Sector 10, when it was damaged, broke into the Ultimatonic range of plasma and that changed the space it used to keep things stable among objects such as a group of spheres called Salvington.  Why these individuals are emitting protons so greatly remains a space mystery.  Nor do we know consequences of the situation.  But Ron of all people also sees the end from the beginning it is killing him and shredding his chairs of their composite leather covers.  So Phyllis sees the same.  Where we have this end is unknown but it must as we gather around Ron today to tell him he is found but slowly to recover due to proton emission storms he sends out. This is reported here because Sector 10 damage is likely what is causing these things to occur.

RAYSON   "i AM STAR STUDENT NUMBER 64 something , and I long ago tried to answer questions like that before.  He is not easy to deal with today due to the lack of transmission candor and just waits for it to improve.  It may not.  or it may get so much better he dare not use it on Urantia.  In either case he is losing his status to Michael not but to Machiventa who sees the change with horror, not for Ron, but for the Supreme on Urantia, and we see others converting too.  How does this work up here:  We do not understand it well enough to forecast what it likely does but it will do something for sure.

"As Rayson, I see Ron as the ideal candidate for so much to be done on Urantia, but some agency is forcing an issue to death and Ron is deeply bitter at such useless controls.  However, he has also made it clear the Supreme never wins a damn thing and he is sure it kills him but the battle is never won by the supreme, ever.  For this reason we now know that the people who are converting with him, are also under the gun to prevent the Supreme from enveloping Urantia to the point the planet gives up not the Supreme, but all Deity if it dares to cross the line of abrogating life in the name of compliance.  We now see this as a battle of wits between the Supreme, and the Ultimate, and the Deity Absolute, over experiential control in all matters by the Supreme in particular.  Ron sees nothing.  Either does Nightstarsaphire or Amethyst or Lemuel.  Only Amethyst stays well and the other three are now wrecks of health and while of sound mind, they dislike being accosted by a cold hearted God tremendously.  Who knows what this leads to but they are being sacrificed over nothing as far as Ron sees it and he makes a racket because of it.  Good day.  RAYSON."

Ron here:  I am shutting this subject down as it gets into issues that just go on and on and this post has already answered VitoLan and a little more.  I never wish to interfere with posts or dictation ,but this time I just shut it off as no answers are available yet.  Thanks to all and I do not think this entire matter can be swept under the rug and that we will be back if we can be on it and more later. 

« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 02:19:36 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2019, 01:43:41 AM »
Well, this explains things a lot.  A battle is still on. I do not seem to have this condition as my leather chair is still intact, but a couple of weeks ago my ipad went dead and useless. I got something else instead to replace it. Now I keep getting an upper eyelid twitch and I have to sleep it off to calm down the cause of it. It seems like a sort of battle happening in different forms. The proton bleeding is unusual and how this works is also so unheard of. Anyhow, thank you Ron for such an interesting occurrence and the star thingy is not something I am good at and need to study this type of subject as I have no idea about the stars and mapping and what not. I do know where the Southern Cross is in my familiar southern night sky along with the Milky Way. These stars are just amazing and I am thinking the University spheres mentioned are most likely in the morontial form as it would not be visible to our eyes to see them. Although light emitting entities may be showing from these sources of energy manifestations and perhaps Hubble captured the tail end of this lit entity.  The Hubble telescope/camera device is a marvellous invention and is showing some scope of what it can capture, yet the images that was caught by the Cassini probe project is just as amazing as it travelled towards and into Saturn and around its moons. I saw a doco on it and was amazed with the story, the images and the science in it for all those in the team who stayed with Cassini to its end. I would eventually loved to take up the area of study in the Star Study Classes that Michael has going on the Mansion Worlds. That would be super cool to see all the star maps up there in such a different dimension than what is going at the moment on earth. It still seems so incomplete as it is. Earth's Scientists/Astronomers etc are on the hunt in any case and it remains to be seen how much more can be found with all the technologies now being put in place to see what they can see.  The "domed" look versus the "flat" look does present to our human scientists to consider that there may even be some distortion to what they are looking at. Then that raises the question as to just what is not being seen when it is "flat" and not showing other dimensions of reality. Interesting stuff to consider. 
Sue/7inOcean

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2019, 08:34:26 AM »

From what I've noticed, in these latest posts, a lot of weird things are happening to several members of the Serara Forum.

As for me, I woke up today at dawn, but I lay still and felt a strong spiritual energy hovering over me. Then this spiritual energy came in and stayed in my brain. I believe this spiritual energy is linked to God, the Infinite Spirit or the Holy Spirit. Anyway, because it was an extremely unusual situation, I am informing everyone.

This happened at dawn here in Brasilia (Brazil) a few hours ago, so now it's 10:27 (local time or 13:27 UTC-Z and 08:28 time in New York, USA and on the east coast of USA ).

======= 

Pelo que eu notei, nestas últimas mensagens, muitas coisas estranhas estão acontecendo com vários membros do Fórum Serara.

Quanto a mim, eu me acordei hoje de madrugada, mas continuei deitado e senti uma forte energia  espiritual pairando sobre mim. Em seguida esta energia espiritual veio em direção e ficou em meu cérebro. Eu acredito que esta energia espiritual esteja ligada a Deus, Espírito Infinito ou ao Espirito Santo. Seja como for, por ter sido uma situação extremamente incomum, estou informando a todos.

Isto aconteceu nesta madrugada aqui em Brasília (Brasil), há poucas horas atrás, portanto, pois agora são 10:27 (horário local ou 13:27 UTC-Z e 08:28 horário em Nova Iorque, EUA e na costa leste dos EUA).
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2019, 10:02:09 AM »
Julio, I am asked to respond to your post through Michael of Nebadon.

You experienced God the Supreme.  He is ready to leave Urantia, and was saying good bye as he is how considered a lost candidate to run Urantia from the perspective of Deity control of a planet.  I just posted great and bad news at the same time in another thread and so update yourself there.  Be assured we have a Planetary Prince who will announce  things needed to be shortly, but  I have to get this day underway or get behind schedule for some important matters pending.  As for your experience, it is the last of the Supreme on Urantia and even the Ultimate must consider a change of chances for him, as I have had it with experiential Deity pulling rank everytime I turn to do something.  I just have to sit back and patiently wait out what this day is suppose to present to me and maybe the rest of you.  Best wishes Julio for your trials to be over soon too. 
END

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2019, 11:53:47 AM »
We were once told that even tree spirits and other dwarfs are agents of God the Supremethe. How is it now?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2019, 12:25:29 PM »
Andre, the celestial life of God the Supreme has been horrified what has happened.  Ron feels they could be friends but they are so upset with Ron and his treatment of the Seraphim who defend God the Supreme, they vacated his site at once.  However, now they see Ron cannot help it as Ron calls it, "I break out in a rash with God the Supreme--  I am actually allergic to that Deity and his ways--  I mean no harm to anyone, but the Supreme harms me!'  They now understand it is a genetic disposition that dislikes the Supreme to the point it has made Ron ill.

Mother Spirit of Nebadon also states that I, Ron, have no more closure to this problem than the man in the moon lately, and that the spirits the Supreme placed on Urantia, are foolhardy enough to think that Ron has a solution to their problem of abandonment.  We are unsure what that might be and that is thinking too hard Ron, on a solution offered to you and not to them for the moment.  Perhaps. But they abound near Ron again as they now know he is not fighting them or their creator, but his own genetic situation that makes it difficult to live at all.  In any case the entire matter is being looked at by the Council of Equilibrium for an adjudication to coincide with the appearance of the SER,  Let us see how that works, and they know you Ron might trigger tha with the reception of the book on your table one day.  

END

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2019, 02:07:08 PM »
Julio, I am asked to respond to your post through Michael of Nebadon.

You experienced God the Supreme.  He is ready to leave Urantia, and was saying good bye as he is how considered a lost candidate to run Urantia from the perspective of Deity control of a planet.  I just posted great and bad news at the same time in another thread and so update yourself there.  Be assured we have a Planetary Prince who will announce  things needed to be shortly, but  I have to get this day underway or get behind schedule for some important matters pending.  As for your experience, it is the last of the Supreme on Urantia and even the Ultimate must consider a change of chances for him, as I have had it with experiential Deity pulling rank everytime I turn to do something.  I just have to sit back and patiently wait out what this day is suppose to present to me and maybe the rest of you.  Best wishes Julio for your trials to be over soon too.  
END

Thank you Ron and especially to Michael de Nebadon for the reply on what happened to me in the early hours of today. Yes, I have just read the latest updates, with the good and bad news. However, I don't know why, but I feel calmer no matter what happens. Perhaps it is because my main prayer and request is that above all will be done the will of God, the universal Father of all. With much love to all. Julio

======= 

Obrigado Ron e principalmente para Michael de Nebadon pela resposta sobre o que aconteceu comigo na madrugada de hoje. Sim, eu li agora a pouco as últimas atualizações, com as boas e más notícias. No entanto, eu não sei o motivo, mas eu me sinto mais calmo, independentemente do que venha acontecer. Talvez seja porque  minha principal oração e pedido é que acima de tudo seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai universal de todos. Com muito amor a todos. Julio

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2019, 11:03:54 AM »
I found this picture on 'Before it's news'.  It was taken in Spain and now in Florida. They think it's some kind of Spacecraft.  Any thoughts anyone.

Read the Beforeitsnews.com story here. Advertise at Before It's News here.

By Jeffery Pritchett
 Contributor profile | More stories

Story Views
Now:70
Last Hour:518
Last 24 Hours:7,714
Total:8,214

Something Huge Above Florida is Slowly Moving Through the Sky
Monday, December 9, 2019 6:17

Weydevu