Author Topic: Bulletin 9 - What Is the Supreme Being and Evolution  (Read 1190 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bulletin 9 - What Is the Supreme Being and Evolution
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2019, 11:22:36 PM »
You are a brave girl Sue.  May I suggest you get your hands involved with this?  I mean hands and using them I really do.  The hands have a direct mental connection to those areas of mind which run the sacroiliac area of the brain, and that is where you  think at best.  Do this if you want to sit down and list in a list on paper writing it down:
What did the Supreme do?  Write that question down and do not fill in the blank behind the paper of  this email you print out.  What did the Supreme Being do that got the Supreme yelled at?

Who is yelling at the Supreme?  Name at least three officials.

Where did the Supreme go when he got shot at by the officials who did not want him around?  Name one place or one official or both if you can.

Why did the Supreme Being go bonkers with Ron?  Explain that to Ron, okay?  You can skip this one is you want to.

Where did the Supreme get the idea he was to work in the first Outer Space Level One>  Explain in just a few sentences.  Use your hands and write it all of this down above.  Your hands can make you feel quite refresehd and less confused really.  give it a try.  Good day.  RON.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2019, 11:23:31 AM »
@SUE My dear 7of Ocean you crack me up I admire how you express yourself whether it's right or wrong. You rant and rave and say things that other people may be thinking but can't express it like you. And after it's all said and done and you've gotten everything off your chest and a little encouragement from Ron and others you're back to your natural self.  I like what you transmit and that includes everyone. It reminds me what Ron told you 'You're like a little dot in a ocean of big dots' now that's funny. Keep up the good work we need you.

Domtia

weydevu

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2019, 01:44:01 PM »
Thank you Weydevu for your kind words. I will try not to scowl but take the time to fathom why the Supreme did what it did. I attempted to answer the questions Ron gave me and wound up with realising it is more complex than I thought. Those other entities mentioned really seem to have upset the Supreme as it had something to do with power synthesising and perhaps made it more problematic for the Supreme in his work as explained in the above Bulletin 9. Even though in past accounts he has managed to upset Ron, Michael of Nebadon and a number of others to the point to make them flee Salvington. I gather the Supreme fled to the Havona circuits and there it decided to implode and take with it  those Entities with him. I feel that the Eternal Son is the one who has to find a way around the loss of the Supreme and therefore the Paradise Trinity to make amends. It all sounds like a lot of power sharing going on and the Supreme carries some of this too. I am going to work shortly and will need to study this further as  I feel there is way more in this that may not be fully relayed to us at this point. I appreciate the Bulletin 9 as to the function of the Supreme and why it remains a residual entity in our biological makeup. Those evolutionary traits do run and make so much of who and what we are now in our evolution as a species and that makes a lot of sense. Now that the  Supreme is hugely missing, it remains to be known how we continue in evolution. With the Father fragments as our guide, does this now make it a Father guided evolution instead?
Thank you Ron for making me sit down and take the lesson and figure out what happened. I still think we need a huge fat book on this subject alone. I appreciate the Bulletins and the surprising information coming through them for us to take in as so much is said in them that we tend to glance over them how significant such influence they really present. I awoke early this morning and decided to take the time to write this before I go to work and I  hope to get back on the horse to transmit and stop worrying and scowling. Cheers everyone!

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2019, 02:25:06 PM »
Ron here.  At the risk of over doing some of this that harms understanding of what is an unmitigated disaster, Sue, you take it right and have doubled your understanding.  I asked the Supreme Being who is strongly around me this morning, what is he doing that must be so harshly addressed to all of we humans now alive on Urantia?

You correctly assign that the Supreme has appealed to the Eternal Son, and that the Eternal Son has given him the sanction of the Life Church to rest in, while the rest of the Universe, (and I capitalize Universe because we are now directly referencing the FATHER in this too), does not abide what the Supreme has done.

I do not abide what the Supreme has done, yet the Supreme received the Life Church sanctuary and I get hit with the intention to murder me out of the way.  They will have to murder me to shut me up though and there is no truce between us today either as they placed a wide open safety pin in the elastic waistband of my pajamas this morning and set it so I ripped the flesh on my hands if I adjuster the waist band which I did and I got cut good a proper,  You can imagine how shocked I was to find the open safety pin entangles in that elastic and I had to cur the waistband with shears to get the weapon out.  I had to throw away a perfectly good garment too and am glad to be rid of the entire episode. 

We are now dealing, on URANTIA proper, an invasion of the evil one from afar,  I am being dictated to on this subject as I have a total failure of any understanding what is being forced on Urantia, and against all I hold to be good and true about God, and that is not me but my Adjuster saying, "go easy Ron, this is ugly stuff happening today," and I am forced not to guess but ask and it is so dictated now,  I change voices now and here is MICHAEL OF NEBADON to take this on for all to see if you can at all see it:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Rib got a good slice on his inner thumb on his right hand when he hit the open safety pin so opened to speak anything that touched it and he adjusted his waistband and it hit.  Be assured this is quite real and Ron handles what he can, but just cannot fathom spirit beings who hate humanity so bad theywant to remove anything in it that gets in their voice to convince humans there is no God of Good ever.  That is their way of dealing with you too Sue, and Amethyst, and Lemuel and even Clency and a few others of you including Weydevu.  Worse yet, most of you cannot fathom well what Ron is telling you in this Bulletins.  He is shutting them down now so he can get some peace, but the truth of the matter is that Bulletin 9 is a little masterpiece that can be used for decades now to understand just why the devil is let to run Urantia not, but attempting to force MICHAEL OF NEBADON into outright privilege to scan past Urantia and fix it good with decimation.  I cannot be forced to do so, and Ron stands with me and all who believe the Father is preeminently done on Urantia and not God the Supreme on Urantia.

"Forcing this issue hard is Ron.  He has no real reason to do anything but be himself and that drives the Supreme crazy!  We stand with Ron and wonder how he copes without any help and still forces the Supreme to evade the truth, and that is that URANTIA has no place for the Supreme ever!  Trump assassinates normal life on Urantia all the time.  Trump leaves the world of goodness alone in order to trample the ideals of the Fatherhood of man to replace such with the origination of life with the Supreme-hood of man, and as Ron says, "it just will not , cannot work!"  That is the fight Sue, and you are in it too.

"I am Michael of Nebadon--  I too cannot work it this way but I am lucky enough to be too big of a fish for  the Supreme to take me out with murder.  The Supreme takes me out, he hopes, by forcing Salvington, to become an empty place of my residence and I will not lie down long enough for that devil to get loose again on Salvington or into the Federation ever again.   Ron hits the dirt so often there is nothing he can do anymore but say, "you will not win, you will never win!"

"I close with this to you Sue.  You are too lighthearted to really understand what Ron really does, and that the entire matter of our life ascension plans are questioned by, not the Father, but by the Luciferian strain the Supreme has picked up, and even Ron shakes his head at that as he writes this, and we must close in order to prevent much more to happen to anyone today.  Good day."

END

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2019, 09:42:28 AM »
To all

As I understand it, God the Supreme is inactive and is with God, Eternal Son.

So who is responsible for any attacks on Michael de Nebadon's team?

In my view, they may be heavenly beings who were subordinate to God, Supreme.

Only now, there is a new reality.

The new reality, in my view, is an important reflection for the entire master universe, in that nowhere in the master universe should there be any deity, divinity, celestial being, or personality above God, the Universal Father of All.

Yes, in my view, and I may be wrong, God the Supreme believed it to be number 1 in the Great Universe when this function is of God, Universal Father of all.

Being number 1, in my view, was what Lucifer wanted to be in our system.

Now, I ask all personalities and especially heavenly beings who are in doubt in their actions, to somehow seek to connect with God, the Universal Father, for example, by worshiping God the Father.

The answers to the path of light to follow will come to each personality at the right time.

I also feel that we are in dangerous times. But these moments are important in defining our loyalty to God the Father.

My refuge and protection from danger is in God, the Universal Father of all to whom I dedicate all my life and my love, always trusting in the wisdom and love of God the Father.

As strong as this statement is, I believe this message should be a reflection for everyone.

If this message reaches the heavens, I ask that the personalities in the heavens and on earth (on our planet) and especially the various celestial beings who are in doubt about their actions, reflect and seek answers in some way, for example. through setting aside moments for worship in God, Universal Father of All. Now is the time, to return the light of God, to any personalities who are acting wrong at the present time. For this the important thing is positive moral decision making in the light of God.

In this case, for us ascending humans of time and space we can count on the help of seraphim guardians of destiny to help maintain the positive moral decision that each one needs for their own evolution and spiritual improvement.

Finally, I feel that we are in a watershed moment, a turning point for everyone.

I ask again, in my prayers, that opportunity be given to our planet Earth, known in the universes of the universes as planet Urantia, to survive and to continue, even with the movement of tectonic plates with the modification of the geographic poles, which will happen soon, and which is a natural geological event of many evolutionary planets of time and space in order to become, in the future, a university planet for the study of Lucifer's rebellion so that all this evil is not repeated anywhere in the master universe. .

The main evil of Lucifer's rebellion, in my view, is that Lucifer thought he was greater than God, the universal Father of all. Many personalities have followed the same error, thinking themselves greater than God the Father. Many have already been condemned and extinguished because of rebellion against God the Father through judgment of the Ancients of Days. I feel the same is happening now, a rebellion is happening against God the Universal Father when personalities and heavenly beings do not obey God the Father. This is a strong phrase. But many personalities did not realize this.

I hope everything returns to normal, especially in the heavens. Let heavenly beings and personalities submit to God, the Universal Father, and if that means they must change their attitudes, change their attitudes in favor of God the Father.

In all, the chief meaning of eternity, for beings and personalities to walk in the light of God, is to do the will of God, the Universal Father of all.

With much love to all,

Julio

=======

A todos

Pelo que eu entendi, Deus o Supremo está inativo e está com Deus, Filho Eterno.

Então, quem é responsável por eventuais ataques à equipe de Michael de Nebadon?

Em minha visão, podem serem seres celestiais que eram subordinados a Deus, Supremo.

Só que agora, existe uma nova realidade.

A nova realidade, em minha visão, é um reflexo importante para todo o universo mestre, no sentido de que, em nenhum lugar do universo mestre deverá ter qualquer deidade, divindade, ser celestial ou personalidade acima de Deus, Pai Universal de Todos.

Sim, na minha visão, e eu posso estar errado, Deus, o Supremo acreditava que era o número 1 do Grande Universo, quando esta função é de Deus, Pai Universal de todos.

Ser o número 1, em minha visão, era o que Lúcifer queria ser em nosso sistema.

Agora, eu peço a todos as personalidades e principalmente os seres celestiais que estiverem em dúvida em suas ações, busque, de alguma forma, se conectarem com Deus, Pai Universal, por exemplo, através da adoração a Deus, Pai.

As respostas para o caminho de luz a seguir irão vir para cada personalidade, no tempo certo.

Eu também sinto que estamos em momentos perigosos. Mas estes momentos são importantes para definirmos nossa lealdade a Deus, Pai.

Meu refúgio e proteção contra os perigos está em Deus, Pai Universal de todos a qual eu dedico toda minha vida e meu amor, confiando sempre na sabedoria e no amor de Deus, Pai.

Por mais forte que seja esta afirmação, eu acredito que esta mensagem deve servir de reflexão para todos.

Se esta mensagem chegar aos céus, peço que as personalidades nos céus e na terra (em nosso planeta) e, principalmente, os diversos seres celestiais que estejam em dúvida em relação as suas ações, reflitam e busquem respostas, de alguma forma, por exemplo, através de reservar momentos para adoração em Deus, Pai Universal de Todos. Agora é a hora, para retornar a luz de Deus, para eventuais personalidades que estão agindo de forma errada no presente momento. Para isto o importante é a tomada de decisão moral positiva na luz de Deus.

No caso, para nós seres humanos ascendentes do tempo e do espaço podemos contar com a ajuda de serafins guardiões do destino para ajudar a manter a decisão moral positiva que cada um precisa para sua própria evolução e aperfeiçoamento espiritual.

Por fim, eu sinto que estamos em um momento de divisor de águas, ou seja, um momento decisivo para todos.

Peço, novamente, em minhas orações que seja dado oportunidade para nosso planeta Terra, conhecida no universos dos universos como planeta Urantia possa sobreviver e continuar, mesmo com a movimentação das placas tectônicas com a modificação dos pólos geográficos, que irá acontecer em breve, e que é um evento geológico natural de muitos planetas evolucionários do tempo e do espaço, a fim de que se transforme, no futuro, um planeta universitário para estudo da rebelião de Lúcifer para que todo este mal não se repita em qualquer parte do universo-mestre.

O principal mal da rebelião de Lúcifer, em minha visão, é Lúcifer ter achado que era maior que Deus, Pai universal de todos.  Muitas personalidades seguiram o mesmo erro, se achando maior que Deus, Pai. Muitos já foram condenados e extintos por causa da rebelião contra Deus, Pai através de julgamento dos Anciões dos Dias. Eu sinto que o mesmo está acontecendo agora, uma rebelião está acontecendo contra Deus,  Pai Universal quando personalidades e seres celestiais não obedecem a Deus, Pai. Esta frase é forte. Só que muitas personalidades não perceberam isto.

Eu espero que tudo volte a normalidade, principalmente, nos céus. Que os seres celestiais e personalidades se submetam a Deus, Pai Universal e se isto significar que devem mudar de atitudes, que mudem de atitudes em favor de Deus, Pai.

Em tudo, o principal sentido da eternidade, para os seres e personalidades caminharem na luz de Deus, é que seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal de todos.

Com muito amor a todos,

Julio
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 09:59:13 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2019, 10:59:12 AM »
Julio, let me set the status on Urantia to you a little better than the news you head awhile ago.

Urantia is under siege.  That is our earth.  What has happened is only in the last 24 to 36 hours and no wonder you cannot recite it fully.

We now entertain a fully debased planetary government gain.  Machiventa Melchizedek left the planet two days ago and refuses to attend the plenipotentiary session to reform the Urantia spirit government.  Those in attendance were no Salvington leaders, but only those districted from an obscure planet in orbit around Uversa.  This is the planet that Serena was from and the 10 others like here.  Serena was banned from any further use of any of her powers on Urantia as she did commit murder on Urantia and we let that stand for now.

Her presence here was fully denied and she sits in escrow on the prison worlds until there is a decision what to call her intervention, or an attempted intervention, on Urantia.  Her life is a shambles since she was dismissed from Urantia as she did care for the world and its students.  However it is no longer feasible to enterain that group from Uversa, and I, for one, have banned her use of my mind to persuade others of facts that do not exist.  For that reason, and until there is something to ban these duplicate and negative input of voice and actions, I no longer intend to issue Bulletins or Flurry until things are reinstated on Urantia.

For that reason I say to you Julio, you seldom transmit, but when you do be sure tp ask  the voice on the other end who they say they are.  If they stutter and avoid saying yes, politely decline further contact.  If It cannot be verified then it is a voice over and just drop them right there and then.  I, like you,  refuse to repeat their lies.

This is intended to be a temporary measure.  Michael is on our planet.  So is Gabreil and so is the Trinity Teacher Son, Margul, as he is of record to serve Urantia when he is authorized to being light and life for us in future.  DO NOT PANIC AND PLEASE USE YOUR HEAD AS IF YOU DO MICHAEL GUIDES YOU OUT WITH THE TRUTH.

END

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2019, 04:31:59 PM »
Oh--I do, along with the rest here, get very discouraged.  It seems for every step forward, there are two or three backwards.  I am so glad that Michael, Gabriel, and Margul are here for now.  It is hard not to get discouraged, and yet it is so important that we don't let it get us down too much.  I think that is why Van contacted us recently, and I feel he is going to continue to attempt to transmit through us.  We can take some solace in his example, as he is such a dedicated being.  

This news about Serena is particularly upsetting as she has been such a solid one in recent years, but it may turn out that she was trying to intervene on behalf of God's children.  We simply do not know, and I am quite on edge about receiving transmissions in the short term. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 04:42:47 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2019, 05:19:42 PM »
How I would like to contribute ideas that could serve so that we could all have an existence without extreme suffering as it usually happens and is perceived in this same group. I would say for an imperfect faith but it is not all naturally. I take refuge in certain statements that I have heard in the teachings of the Avatar of the New Age, Sathya Sai Baba. One and the most essential is that "Everything is God, that there is nothing outside of God; there is no other, there is no second. This is the highest truth that should be accepted by all." The following is: "Man! watch the divine game of Sathya Sai and know yourself." Another one: "The dead man does not die or the murderer kills", and one last (for now), "In the end you will not be able to know about me (God) if you do not know yourself first." What I want to emphasize, without thinking that I try to converse on anyone, is that it is not possible, nor necessary as a matter to advance on this spiritual path, to understand why so many strange things happen up there; What is necessary to be clear without a doubt is the purpose of our existence: why and what are we here for. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2019, 07:19:43 PM »
You speak beautifully, Occerpa.  You speak to the fundamental truth I am standing beside you with facing OUR God.  In HIM all things consist.  In US all thing exist.  You say that over and over and those are my words for your heart and soul.  How beautifully you speak to me on this.  Thank you.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2019, 08:00:14 PM »
Thank you very much Ron; When such a pronouncement comes from you, we must feel supremely honored.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2019, 08:53:06 PM »
Julio, let me set the status on Urantia to you a little better than the news you head awhile ago.

Urantia is under siege.  That is our earth.  What has happened is only in the last 24 to 36 hours and no wonder you cannot recite it fully.
... [...]... 

This is intended to be a temporary measure.  Michael is on our planet.  So is Gabreil and so is the Trinity Teacher Son, Margul, as he is of record to serve Urantia when he is authorized to being light and life for us in future.  DO NOT PANIC AND PLEASE USE YOUR HEAD AS IF YOU DO MICHAEL GUIDES YOU OUT WITH THE TRUTH.

END

Ron, thanks for the recent information. I felt something was wrong, so I wrote a lot in the last few days. Yes, my refuge and my fortress is in God, the Universal Father. One day all this trouble we are going through will be gone. Julio

======= 

Ron, obrigado pelas informações recentes. Eu senti que algo estava errado, por isto eu escrevi muito nos últimos dias. Sim, meu refúgio e minha fortaleza está em Deus, Pai Universal. Um dia toda esta dificuldade que estamos passando será passado. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)